PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh

MUSICMANN
11-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Just the beginning of the NWO.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/11/01/one-month-until-regulate-internet/?intcmp=features

kwame k
11-01-2012, 04:34 PM
You lost me at Faux News ;)

MUSICMANN
11-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Does it matter whose the source, the UN sucks balls and is trying to to take over the world don't you think.

Another source that you may feel better with.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrydownes/2012/08/09/why-the-un-is-trying-to-take-over-the-internet/

kwame k
11-01-2012, 04:48 PM
When the headline says, "One month until they regulate the Internet", and the second paragraph says this, "Terry Kramer, the chief U.S. envoy to the conference, says the United States is against sanctions and believes management of the Internet by one central organization goes against free speech.", yes it does matter about the "source" :)

BigBadBrian
11-02-2012, 06:53 AM

Another "I can't argue the facts so I'll shoot the messenger" post.

Depending on which side of the political fence you're on, it's amazing how some sources are acceptable to certain people and some are not.

One needs to read a broad variety of sources to get the big picture.

That being said: kwame you haven't posted in awhile...I hope you're doing well.

kwame k
11-02-2012, 09:37 AM
The point is they used a headline that said, "One month until they regulate the Internet", while in the second paragraph it said, "Terry Kramer, the chief U.S. envoy to the conference, says the United States is against sanctions and believes management of the Internet by one central organization goes against free speech.". Typical scare tactics and half-truths from Faux.

Those are the facts........comprehend much?

Doing great, BTW........hope all is well with you and yours:beers8:

Nickdfresh
11-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Does it matter whose the source, the UN sucks balls ...

Except for when we need them to validate our invasions of Iraq...