PDA

View Full Version : Religious Nuts In Texas Seek To Ban Book About Book Banning!

Hardrock69
11-06-2012, 03:35 AM
The horror.....the horror.....

Kin yoo hear dat banjo mewzik playin' in th' backgroun' theah Jethro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUq2d2OFRkk

Seriously........are these people gonna keep their high-school-aged kids in the dark about the real world forever?

I can see wanting to protect kids from negative influence.....this is ridiculous.....

In fact....this is exponentially increased Stupidity........

The obvious thing is.....these people do not understand the definition of the word "fiction".

"They are talking bad about our firefighters".......

Ok...so who are "they"?

Those fictional characters?

In that book of FICTION??????

And those "firefighters" in that work of FICTION are FICTIONAL. THEY DO NOT EXIST IN REAL LIFE!!!!

The irony of it all.....

I have heard of some morons in my time but these people are just marvelously without a clue.....

:lmao:

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:04 AM
I doubt Mexico would even want it :lmao:

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 08:05 AM
What's sad is the local news helping to make it a bigger deal than it is...

These poor flouride and vaccine infested people have been too dumbed down to realize that the idea of book banning puts the Bible at risk...

Sad...

Kristy
11-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Texas - there's another gawd-awful shithole state that needs to fall off the face of the earth. Texas, Mississippi and of course, Wisconsin. Maybe Kansas.

Loads of fat fucks in Texas with their guts hanging out from their shit-stained BBQ sauce t-shirts. Home of Alex Jones and Buddy Holly - maybe that fat one from the Dixie Chicks will paint some slogans on her cellulite skin and bring some awareness to this issue

jhale667
11-06-2012, 10:57 AM
:doh: These people are IDIOTS. "Der's no reason fer it ta be read!" - no, you're confusing it with the Bible. :rolleyes:

Satan
11-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Texas - there's another gawd-awful shithole state that needs to fall off the face of the earth. Texas, Mississippi and of course, Wisconsin. Maybe Kansas.

Loads of fat fucks in Texas with their guts hanging out from their shit-stained BBQ sauce t-shirts. Home of Alex Jones and Buddy Holly - maybe that fat one from the Dixie Chicks will paint some slogans on her cellulite skin and bring some awareness to this issue

What the Hell do you have against Buddy Holly? Is it because he inspired Jimmy Page somehow, or what?

Kristy
11-06-2012, 02:01 PM
I have nothing against Buddy Holly - other than he came from Texas.

kwame k
11-06-2012, 06:19 PM
I'd like to get back to the basics of love and maybe go to.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4oISfIWUb0

Sorry....couldn't resist!

Zing!
11-07-2012, 05:13 PM
I have to admit to liking Buddy Holly. But Texas....never been there....definitely not on the list of places I would like to visit.

Been there a few times. Didn't take long to see why they elect eggheads for Gov.