PDA

View Full Version : Obama wins re-election

Pages : [1] 2 3

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Got in line here at 5:52AM, 8 minutes before polls opened, and still 50 people in front of me. But it went smooth, in and out of there in 45 minutes.....

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 07:57 AM
I'll bet you smiled when you yanked on that Obama crank...:biggrin:

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2012, 07:59 AM
I'll bet you smiled when you yanked on that Obama crank...:biggrin:

I'm not divulging who I voted for.... ;)

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:07 AM
This is the first Presidential election I actually hated to take part in!

At least I didn't vote for the lesser of two evils............Go Rocky:(

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Ok Va, here's your likely percentages...

Obama - 98%

Johnson - 1.9991%

Romney - .0009%

:biggrin:

Seshmeister
11-06-2012, 08:10 AM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/682812955.jpg?key=499452&Expires=1352208210&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=VQxi9Y7IwSLvjTyNL8J~ab20sFjY6EFlGBv~2SxL NeUDh0lPdMtVKmftYvRAtPZ2SL741k8PV591py6QBo9KBX4C3F hvSGfgGUTu3n6On3oB9-QfKIBePFCVqgBXTcVEEc3XM0bbShFfttzF2zLxBe7807dfz9~n g5paPpdiScM_

Not photoshopped - perfect! :)

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 08:11 AM
That's a keeper...

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:11 AM
I'm not divulging who I voted for.... ;)

Cut the crap......you voted for Jill Stein, didn't you;)

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Cut the crap......you voted for Jill Stein, didn't you;)

It's funny, I was thinking to myself this morning looking at the line of people, I really pay too much attention to politics....

'Cause I bet I could guess at least 80% of the people's picks for President by just looking at them....

Seshmeister
11-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Before you all vote check this quick refresher of the debates. :D

BigBadBrian
11-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Got in line here at 5:52AM, 8 minutes before polls opened, and still 50 people in front of me. But it went smooth, in and out of there in 45 minutes.....

I voted last week. :gulp:

twonabomber
11-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Done.

Polls opened at 6:30 am, I got there around 6:45. Six machines per precinct, 12 total. Waited maybe three minutes. When I left the line behind me was longer than what was in front of me when I arrived. There's only around 3,500 people in the village, I hope the volunteers brought a book or something.

Off to bed around noon to wake up in time to maybe see how fucked we are.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2012, 08:42 AM
I voted last week. :gulp:

Seriously? Doesn't VA require a valid excuse to early vote?? ( I admit, I didn't look into it... )

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Before you all vote check this quick refresher of the debates. :D

That's the best post you've made in quite awhile...:biggrin:

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Seriously? Doesn't VA require a valid excuse to early vote?? ( I admit, I didn't look into it... )

Handicapped...

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4767418767575575&pid=15.1

BigBadBrian
11-06-2012, 08:58 AM

In person absentee. Fed my ballot directly into the machine. 20 minute wait.

There's multitudes of reasons allowed: student, out of town on business, first responder, pregnant, disabled/can't stand in lines, on vacation, election poll worker, confined awaiting trial, hospitalized, religious obligation, medical care giver, childcare provider, working entire time polls are open, etc.

Kristy
11-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Fed my ballot directly into the machine.

Did mommy help you?

kwame k
11-06-2012, 09:58 AM
It's funny, I was thinking to myself this morning looking at the line of people, I really pay too much attention to politics....

'Cause I bet I could guess at least 80% of the people's picks for President by just looking at them....

Very true...........as I stood in line I was playing the same game! Yep, he's voting for Romney.......she's voting Obama.

kwame k
11-06-2012, 10:00 AM
In person absentee. Fed my ballot directly into the machine. 20 minute wait.

Kind of an oxymoron, isn't it:yo:

redblkwht
11-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Very true...........as I stood in line I was playing the same game! Yep, he's voting for Romney.......she's voting Obama.
I did the same, sure hope this doesn't go to the wire like they are predicting!!

kwame k
11-06-2012, 10:06 AM
I doubt it.......I'm thinking Obama has it locked!

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2012, 10:08 AM

Agreed.... The networks may play it safe (and keep the ratings up) and not call Virginia or Ohio as quickly as they may have in the past though....

But I bet they'll call the election by 9pm....

kwame k
11-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Agreed.... The networks may play it safe (and keep the ratings up) and not call Virginia or Ohio as quickly as they may have in the past though....

Yeah........it's in the best interests of the networks to milk it for the ratings and if you really think about it........no one in the GOP really wanted Romney in the first place. That says volumes!

jhale667
11-06-2012, 10:50 AM

Nate Silver currently predicts Obama's going to get 314 electoral votes... hope he's as accurate as he was in '08.

kwame k
11-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Just read that, Jay.........no way is Mitt gonna get even close to 270, IMHO!

Dr. Love
11-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Just voted. I was surprised to see that in 3/4 of the races the choices were between republican and libertarian or republican only. Texas democrats just aren't challenging many incumbents this year.

jhale667
11-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Just read that, Jay.........no way is Mitt gonna get even close to 270, IMHO!

Don't see it happening (legitimately) either. What infuriates me is that the race is even CLOSE.

kwame k
11-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Makes for good TV........if the media came out and said landslide for Obama, look at how much $$$(ratings) they would lose.

Out of a bunch of horrible candidates the GOP ran.......Mitt was the best they had! Doesn't say much for the Repukes and the Teabaggers are yesterday's news.

Kristy
11-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Yeah........it's in the best interests of the networks to milk it for the ratings and if you really think about it........no one in the GOP really wanted Romney in the first place. That says volumes!

All of his big oil and corporate buddies who do biz in China sure did.

Seshmeister
11-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Over a billion dollars worth.

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Just voted for Gary Johnson...

And I had to provide my Drivers license with correct current address and signature...

The way it should be...

Now, if we could have that along with a paper ballot and a voting recipt, all would be fair...

kwame k
11-06-2012, 11:28 AM
All of his big oil and corporate buddies who do biz in China sure did.

True but they are a small percentage of the actual voting public...........the GOP primary was probably the worst in recent memory.

Mitt never has and never will connect with the average voter, period.

Unless you're a multi-millionaire you're voting for Mitt because.......

You hate blacks.
Are Pro-Life.
A stupid hick, a narcissist, easily mislead by 30 second ads and stupid enough to vote against your own self interest.
A lotto player that is only a few numbers away from joining the millionaire's club! (Like Forrest)

kwame k
11-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Over a billion dollars worth.

Nicely played, sir:appl:

Seshmeister
11-06-2012, 11:38 AM

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 11:41 AM
That would be funny if it sounded like Obama...

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Sounds more like this guy...

http://www.morethings.com/music/clash/1981-clash-tom_snyder-100.jpg

:elvis:

Dr. Love
11-06-2012, 11:46 AM
this one is for FORD - voter machine's registering Obama votes as Romney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpGd74DrBM&feature=youtu.be

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 11:53 AM
If you hold down Gary Johnson and tap Romney three times and Obama once, it's a vote for Ron Paul...

:elvis:

Kristy
11-06-2012, 12:21 PM
True but they are a small percentage of the actual voting public...........the GOP primary was probably the worst in recent memory.

That doesn't matter. Many of those who are supporting Mitty are some of the richest most greedy fucks on the planet. Their numbers may be small (and they like to keep it that way) but they make up for it in clout. Why Mitty doesn't connect with the average voter is because there is nothing average aboutthe douche. From the day he was born he has had a silver spoon shoved up his rectum. His world is much, much different form you and I.

Actually, Mitt reminds back when (feel a story coming on here..?) I first went to college and a friend from high school was going to a college out in Amherst, Massachusetts. Apart from being one of the most expensive schools in the country that place has the most arrogant wealthy assholes I ever had the misfortune of running into. These people didn't go "boating" they had 70 foot yachts parked off shore somewhere in Rhode Island when the weren't harboring themselves in gated communities driving Bentleys to their bland social functions. Not one of them knows what an average life is and seeing this is where Mitty hails from it's no wonder.

Mitty is the prime example of what many of these assholes were like, too. Racist weirdos with trophy wives spewing out how America needs to rape the land for the resources to make their pockets grow. Not one of them like to be talked back too or could answer a direct question on ..well...anything that went past their Gucci loafers. Sound familiar?

If I can give Mitty credit for anything it's that the man is one highly effective bullshitter which is great if you happen to be in business of fucking people over but in the arena of politics that holds little value since 99% of all that happens in politics is bullshit to begin with. Mitty is betting this election on how well he did on shoveling his manure in the face of the middle class. His attack ads were brilliant - from an advertizing sense by hiring out of work or failed off Broadway actors or the elderly he could exploit (oh the one about the dead boyscout comes to mind) to pedal his bullshit for him when he ran out of answers. I'm mot sure if that's the way to run a country where many are starving each night.

In other words, Mitty is the Sammy Hagar of politics where you can put on a good persona in front of a gullible audience so desperate for something real that they will believe anything you say - even if you're not saying anything at all. You just keep on bullshitting, spoon feeding nonfactual crap for as long as you can. Even if he does win I'm not sure how long he can keep it going. At least Obama no longer tires to.

You hate blacks.
Are Pro-Life.
A stupid hick, a narcissist, easily mislead by 30 second ads and stupid enough to vote against your own self interest.
A lotto player that is only a few numbers away from joining the millionaire's club! (Like Forrest)

That's a bit harsh. I don't think Mitty hates blacks, Mexicans, Asians or any other ethnic minority (I hate that term). Mitty has no use for them other than low-income slave labor (i.e., landscaping around his mansion), expendable military service, or to keep his shareholders of America's increasing private-for-profit prisons systems functioning smoothly. As for the hicks, granted they may like Mitty but not because he has their best interests in mind but simply because he isn't black I'm not sure many of them give a fuck about his political rhetoric.

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 12:28 PM
LMAO !!

jhale667
11-06-2012, 12:50 PM

You hate blacks.
Are Pro-Life.

You forgot "All of the Above". ;)

Kristy
11-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Hey, where's Ford when you need him? I wonder if he knows about this:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/06/new-black-panthers-back-at-philly-voting-site/

qikgts
11-06-2012, 01:02 PM
I was in and out in about 25 minutes and I voted without an issue because I made it easy and brought ID. However, I was told by a pollworker that if I didn't have a drivers license I couldn't vote and that the law was exactly that. In Florida that is not the law. You have the ability to cast a provisional ballot. You simply vote then sign the envelope and then that signature is compared to one on file from the voter registration application. If it matches it counts, if not it doesn't.

After I was done I asked to speak with the site supervisor to let her know what happened. She couldn't have cared less and she said nothing to me when I finished explaing instead choosing to turn her back on me and pay attention to her phone. I wasn't surprised in the least... Pissed off, yes. Surpised, no....

I get that these folks are volunteers but they should know the process in order to be there. That was bullshit and should have never happened.

Kristy
11-06-2012, 01:26 PM
LMAO !!

You know you're much more interesting when you speak of getting the fluoride out your life. Like what Alex Jones tells you that shit is nothing more than leftover nuclear waste designed to gather in your pineal gland so you can be a good little tool for the New World Order elite. Speaking of tools, I do hope your Norman The Mormon wins. I really do. In the meantime I'm off to vote myself - with packed lunch made with a sandwich of regret and a flask of emptiness.

Satan
11-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Hey, where's Ford when you need him? I wonder if he knows about this:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/06/new-black-panthers-back-at-philly-voting-site/

Good for them (all three of them that exist). I hope they beat the shit out of the KKKoch puppet "true the vote" nazi intimidation troops.

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Makes for good TV........if the media came out and said landslide for Obama, look at how much $$$(ratings) they would lose.

Out of a bunch of horrible candidates the GOP ran.......Mitt was the best they had! Doesn't say much for the Repukes and the Teabaggers are yesterday's news.

The polls are way to close to predict a "landslide," although it could happen. But I've seen CNN consistently predict Obama would win the Electoral College, and even a decent majority of the popular vote. The latest poll they had on had Obama up by a measly 1%, but it's hard to see how he could lose unless "there was something completely wrong with the polls" according to one analyst. It's hard to see Obama losing, I just don't think even partisan Republicans are very excited about Romney...

Kristy
11-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Without Faux News the mentally unstable, poorly educated and politically gullible wouldn't have any reason to be riled up over made up and exaggerated non stories. Must be hard to breathe in that oxygen free echo chamber

Why without Fox News, the mentally unstable, poorly educated and politically gullible would have no reason whatsoever to be all fire up over exaggerated nonstories. I don't know what's would be worse: being in hell of living in one of Fox New's oxygen depleted echo chambers.

Satan
11-06-2012, 01:36 PM

9 PM Pacific time maybe..... They won't dare call it before 8 PM Pacific when the polls close on the West Coast. Even last time they held off until then to make an official announcement, even though Obama obviously had it wrapped up before then.

The media whores screwed Jimmy Carter in 1980, by calling the election for Bonzo the Jellybean eating clown before half the country had even voted.

I don't think there's any doubt that Barry will win the West Coast, or that Mittens will take most of the barely populated states in the Mountain time zone (with the exceptions of Colorado and New Mexico. Would be nice to see Arizona too, but too many Mormons in Mesa) but I still doubt the media whores are going to piss off half the country so blatantly.

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Actually, Mitt reminds back when (feel a story coming on here..?) I first went to college and a friend from high school was going to a college out in Amherst, Massachusetts. Apart from being one of the most expensive schools in the country that place has the most arrogant wealthy assholes I ever had the misfortune of running into. These people didn't go "boating" they had 70 foot yachts parked off shore somewhere in Rhode Island when the weren't harboring themselves in gated communities driving Bentleys...

The University of Massachusetts at Amherst? Um, it's a state school. My brother went there and he's hardly a blue-blood, lol! :) Seriously, where do you get this shit?

ELVIS
You know you're much more interesting when you speak of getting the fluoride out your life. Like what Alex Jones tells you that shit is nothing more than leftover nuclear waste designed to gather in your pineal gland so you can be a good little tool for the New World Order elite. Speaking of tools, I do hope your Norman The Mormon wins. I really do. In the meantime I'm off to vote myself - with packed lunch made with a sandwich of regret and a flask of emptiness.

My Norman the Morman ??

I already said who I voted for...

Kristy
The media whores screwed Jimmy Carter in 1980, by calling the election for Bonzo the Jellybean eating clown before half the country had even voted.

Didn't you have something to do with that? Granted, maybe not as exciting as riding a tank in the general's rank in the Blitzkrieg raid and the bodies stank...but close, eh?

Kristy
11-06-2012, 01:41 PM
The University of Massachusetts at Amherst? Um, it's a state school. My brother went there and he's hardly a blue-blood, lol! :) Seriously, where do you get this shit?

It's not cheap there but I think CU probably cost more to attend. But I wasn't specifically speaking of that school itself byt the surrounding area(s). Lot of rich folk in dat der hills.

Satan
11-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Didn't you have something to do with that? Granted, maybe not as exciting as riding a tank in the general's rank in the Blitzkrieg raid and the bodies stank...but close, eh?

Contrary to popular opinion, I don't get too heavily involved in mortal elections up there. And why would the Devil want to support a candidate who ushered in the Religious Reich? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Satan
11-06-2012, 01:55 PM
My Norman the Morman ??

I already said who I voted for...

Tribble-head Gary?

kwame k
11-06-2012, 01:59 PM
The polls are way to close to predict a "landslide," although it could happen. But I've seen CNN consistently predict Obama would win the Electoral College, and even a decent majority of the popular vote. The latest poll they had on had Obama up by a measly 1%, but it's hard to see how he could lose unless "there was something completely wrong with the polls" according to one analyst. It's hard to see Obama losing, I just don't think even partisan Republicans are very excited about Romney...

Landslide may of been too strong of a word but I do think it's all over for Mitt!

What really scares me is the GOP clown show that will be the 2016 nominee run off.......Palin and Batshit 2016 anyone?

kwame k
11-06-2012, 02:01 PM
You forgot "All of the Above". ;)

You're such a stickler for details :ashamed:

Satan
11-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Landslide may of been too strong of a word but I do think it's all over for Mitt!

What really scares me is the GOP clown show that will be the 2016 nominee run off.......Palin and Batshit 2016 anyone?

The Repuke nomination in 2016 is going to come down to a BCE vs KKKoch Brothers showdown.

The BCE could run Jeb himself, but I suspect they're going to run Marco Rubio. And the KKKochs will run either Eddie Munster or Chris Christie. I wouldn't rule a woman candidate out for their team, but they would have to find one who isn't batshit crazy first. And that excludes Palin and Bachmann.... as much as Marcus would love to be First Lady.

jhale667
11-06-2012, 02:08 PM
You're such a stickler for details :ashamed:

Data analyst. It's a requirement. ;)

kwame k
11-06-2012, 02:16 PM
The Repuke nomination in 2016 is going to come down to a BCE vs KKKoch Brothers showdown.

The BCE could run Jeb himself, but I suspect they're going to run Marco Rubio. And the KKKochs will run either Eddie Munster or Chris Christie. I wouldn't rule a woman candidate out for their team, but they would have to find one who isn't batshit crazy first. And that excludes Palin and Bachmann.... as much as Marcus would love to be First Lady.

I think even FORD would agree with You, Your Most Unholiness ;)

Yeah Rubio seems like a good choice if the GOP ever gets serious about winning the White House again..........I think mostly they've sat out the last two election to let the stench of Dubya air out!

ZahZoo
11-06-2012, 02:28 PM

Who cares what the networks are doing at 9 CST... I'm watching Sons of Anarchy no matter what.

Love small town conveniences... go to the polls around 11:30am. No line, no wait... in and out in about 6 minutes... mainly because I had to read 3 state bills that I hadn't paid much attention on. Off to lunch and then back to work.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2012, 02:54 PM
There was a referendum on the ballot here, and it was so confusing, I just skipped it....

BigBadBrian
11-06-2012, 04:35 PM
There was a referendum on the ballot here, and it was so confusing, I just skipped it....

You really must have skipped it because there were TWO referendums: :biggrin:

1. Eminent Domain - could it only be used for public (parks, schools, etc) vice private (Developments, Hotels, etc) uses. The correct answer was YES.

2. General Assembly - should they only have one week to reconvene after the Governor returns a bill with a veto or amendments. I put YES...they can get their asses back to work mucho pronto.

BigBadBrian
11-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Lots of voter shenanigans going on. Freerepublic has the list supposedly done by Democrats, democraticunderground has those supposedly done by Republicans. I'm not going to list them all here, but here are a few: poll workers of one party kicked out of precincts in Philly and then a judge had sheriff deputies escort them back in; Poll workers wearing inappropriate clothing (advocating one candidate or another), machines registering the wrong votes, precincts displaying posters or murals advocating one candidate or another, militants intimidating the public (why wasn't this fucker arrested?), etc.

BigBadBrian
11-06-2012, 04:49 PM
According to the last CNN poll:

99% of all Republicans will vote for Romney, 1% for Obama (1% is rounded up...the other tenths of a percent are misc)
93% of all Democrats will vote for Obama, 5% for Romney
59% of Independents will vote for Romney, 27% for Obama

Most polls have more Democrats in their sample than Republicans while that's not necessarily how the electorate will turn out. Reason? A lot of Republicans don't typicall answer calls from pollsters as often as Democrats, particularly evangelicals.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2012, 06:51 PM
You really must have skipped it because there were TWO referendums: :biggrin:

1. Eminent Domain - could it only be used for public (parks, schools, etc) vice private (Developments, Hotels, etc) uses. The correct answer was YES.

2. General Assembly - should they only have one week to reconvene after the Governor returns a bill with a veto or amendments. I put YES...they can get their asses back to work mucho pronto.

Yeah, that's right.... And I remember there was something on light rail also, right ?

sadaist
11-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Isn't it terrific that we still get to vote without fear of being shot like in many other countries? Or that our next leader is chosen simply by inbred birthright?

I love this country!

FORD
11-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Isn't it terrific that we still get to vote without fear of being shot like in many other countries? Or that our next leader is chosen simply by inbred birthright?

I love this country!

Uh, did you forget the inbred who was chosen (by the Supreme Court) by birthright in 2000?

And whether they intimidate you by guns, by KKKoch funded goons, or steal your vote electronically, does it really make a difference?

Kristy
11-06-2012, 07:17 PM
So Vermont for Obama; Kentucky for Romney...
http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/President/2012/

kwame k
11-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Looks like early polls showing Indiana and Kentucky going to Romney.

Obama has Vermont .

Von Halen
11-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Now, if we could have that along with a paper ballot and a voting recipt, all would be fair

That's exactly what I got.

FORD
11-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Looks like early polls showing Illinois and Kentucky going to Romney.

Obama has Vermont .

You mean Indiana, right?

No way in HELL did Illinois vote for Mittens.

kwame k
11-06-2012, 07:22 PM
You mean Indiana, right?

No way in HELL did Illinois vote for Mittens.

You are correct, sir!

Sorry about that!

kwame k
11-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Florida's a dead heat right now!

FORD
11-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Florida's a dead heat right now!

Now there's a shock.......... :puke:

kwame k
11-06-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm having Dubya flashbacks right now..........

A Dubya flashback is Jameson straight up with no junk BTW;)

kwame k
11-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Romney's has a sizable lead in Georgia..........who would of guessed;)

FORD
11-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Not all the news is bad in Indiana though.....

Rapin' Ricky Mourdoch is going down faster than his mother behind the dumpster at the truck stop.

jhale667
11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
http://isnatesilverawitch.com/

Ugh. Not even likin' slmeball having a momentary lead... not like I didn't know all too well backwoods-ass WV and KY would go for Shitt. :puke:

kwame k
11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Not all the news is bad in Indiana though.....

Rapin' Ricky Mourdoch is going down faster than his mother behind the dumpster at the truck stop.

There is justice then......fuck that douchebag!

kwame k
11-06-2012, 07:48 PM
http://isnatesilverawitch.com/

Ugh. Not even likin' slmeball having a momentary lead... not like I didn't know all too well backwoods-ass WV and KY would go for Shitt. :puke:

It's early and when your neck of the woods starts reporting in........the numbers will change big time for Obama!

jhale667
11-06-2012, 07:48 PM
There is justice then......fuck that douchebag!

With the claw-end of a rusty hammer!

kwame k
11-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Both the Carolina's are looking good for Obama!

kwame k
11-06-2012, 07:52 PM
With the claw-end of a rusty hammer!

Now that's just plain mean:biggrin:

jhale667
11-06-2012, 07:56 PM
It's early and when your neck of the woods starts reporting in........the numbers will change big time for Obama!

I know...just don't even like seeing it. Again, how could this even be close? Never mind, I already know.

This doesn't make me feel any better, either: As of early afternoon today, the Election Protection Coalition, which runs the 1-866-Our-Vote hotline had already received over 50,000 calls. Back in 2008 the hotline received only 100,000 totals, so it is expected the number this year will end up being substantially higher. (http://samuel-warde.com/2012/11/major-election-day-voting-problems-in-2-swing-states/)

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Fucking Ohio is going to Mitt........WTF:pullinghair:

I figured with the Jeep fiasco the other day Ohioans would of finally woke up!

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:03 PM
I know...just don't even like seeing it. Again, how could this even be close? Never mind, I already know.

This doesn't make me feel any better, either: As of early afternoon today, the Election Protection Coalition, which runs the 1-866-Our-Vote hotline had already received over 50,000 calls. Back in 2008 the hotline received only 100,000 totals, so it is expected the number this year will end up being substantially higher. (http://samuel-warde.com/2012/11/major-election-day-voting-problems-in-2-swing-states/)

Historically, election fraud has been going on since we started having elections.......the difference is, with today's access to information people should be demanding fair and untampered elections.

Guess American Idol's vote results are more important:(

FORD
11-06-2012, 08:05 PM

No way in Hell does the Mor(m)on legitimately win Ohio.

jhale667
11-06-2012, 08:06 PM

Unbelievable. MSNBC still has it too close to call (with O having a slight overall vote edge). CNN just called VT, CT, MD, IL, MA, ME, DE, RI, DC for President Obama.

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:06 PM
They're calling South Carolina for Mitt when Obama has a 12 pt lead.......weird!

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Illinois for Obama and Oklahoma for Twit!

Early tally......63 for Obama and 40 for Mitt!

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Lots of voter shenanigans going on. Freerepublic has...

Making excuses already?

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 08:15 PM

Woke up from Obama lies ??

Seshmeister
11-06-2012, 08:16 PM
What a crazy system you people have... :)

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Romney may win Florida...

FORD
11-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Romney may steal Florida...

Fixed that for ya! :gulp:

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Tennessee is neck and neck!

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Woke up from Obama lies ??

Compared to Romney's blatant lie?

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Romney may win Florida...

Probably not...

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:23 PM
What a crazy system you people have... :)

It helps if you're really drunk......it makes perfect sense then :gulp:

FORD
11-06-2012, 08:25 PM

Working on it.... got the Pyramid Outburst IPA in the fridge :gulp:

FORD
11-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Holy shit? Macacawitz is really leading in Virginia??

I mean, I'm no fan of Tim Kaine, who was so fucking incompetent as DNC chair that he made McAuliffe look good. But seriously...... Macaca Allen???

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Working on it.... got the Pyramid Outburst IPA in the fridge :gulp:

Haven't tried the Outburst yet...........hitting my last growler of Second Street IPA from a local brew pub and washing that down with some Jameson:beers8:

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 08:31 PM

What? Ohio is pretty blue right now. But only a small percentage of the vote is counted. Obama is leading 58% to 40%, but only 40% of the vote is in...

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Holy shit? Macacawitz is really leading in Virginia??

I mean, I'm no fan of Tim Kaine, who was so fucking incompetent as DNC chair that he made McAuliffe look good. But seriously...... Macaca Allen???

Man, I'm only showing a 6 pt lead there!

FORD
11-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Major party haters take note..... there's another Independent senator on board in Maine. Angus King, who will replace Republican Olympia Snowe.

From what I can read of this guy's background, he's not likely to caucus with the Repukes....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_King

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:34 PM
What? Ohio is pretty blue right now. But only a small percentage of the vote is counted. Obama is leading 58% to 40%, but only 40% of the vote is in...

Yeah, bro......I'm talking early leads. I see Obama's up right now, too:beers8:

FORD
11-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Man, I'm only showing a 6 pt lead there!

Yeah, it could still turn around, since MSNBC had indicated they hadn't got any numbers in from the big northern Virginia counties. I just can't believe that racist imbecile got enough votes to get a lead at all, even if only a temporary one.

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Major party haters take note..... there's another Independent senator on board in Maine. Angus King, who will replace Republican Olympia Snowe.

From what I can read of this guy's background, he's not likely to caucus with the Repukes....

Looks like Bernie's in for another round in VT!

Seshmeister
11-06-2012, 08:44 PM

The electoral college thing doesn't make any sense at all but the bizarre thing I had forgotten about was that you don't count most of the votes, it's all just people calling based on estimates?

FORD
11-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Looks like Bernie's in for another round in VT!

I can't imagine he would have any opposition. Who would be dumb enough to run against Bernie?

FORD
11-06-2012, 08:46 PM
The electoral college thing doesn't make any sense at all but the bizarre thing I had forgotten about was that you don't count most of the votes, it's all just people calling based on estimates?

Yeah, the network projections can get out of hand. At least after the 1980 fiasco, they at least won't call a state until the polls are closed. They don't seem to get it wrong often, but as we saw in Florida in 2000, it can potentially blow up in your face.

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:46 PM

Basically we take the BCS college football approach to who gets elected.....confusing as hell but fun to watch:)

FORD
11-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Tweety going after the piece of shit who stole the 2004 election in Ohio.....

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Are Florida and Virgina shithole third world states? It seems people are having to wait in lines for hours to simply vote! WTF is wrong with these state governments?

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Tweety going after the piece of shit who stole the 2004 election in Ohio.....

Payback's a bitch!

FORD
11-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Are Florida and Virgina shithole third world states? It seems people are having to wait in lines for hours to simply vote! WTF is wrong with these state governments?

Republican KKKochwhore governors?

kwame k
11-06-2012, 08:54 PM

In Florida's case they think they're king makers........

FORD
11-06-2012, 08:58 PM
MSNBC just showed Florida as "too close to call", but Obama was up by about 44,000 votes with 67% of the votes in. So Mittens and pRick Scott haven't stolen it yet....... :gulp:

Seshmeister
11-06-2012, 08:58 PM

He seems more liberal than some of those dodgy bastard bought Democrat senators you have...

FORD
11-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Hell, even Olympia Snowe was more liberal than half of the DLC'ers!

Seshmeister
11-06-2012, 09:00 PM

It's true they've been talking about it in the coverage here.

If we had to wait even 10 minutes to vote people would complain like fuck and lots would just go home... :)

After the problems last time is it beyond people to sort shit out?

Especially in the most stupidly expensive election in the history of the world.

FORD
11-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Michigan projects Obama.

Suck it, Mittens!

Seshmeister
11-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Hell, even Olympia Snowe was more liberal than half of the DLC'ers!

I would vote libertarian if I was a citizen in some of those States...

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Michigan is projected to go Obama's way...

kwame k
11-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Damn and I thought my vote for Rocky was going to lose Michigan for Obama:headlights:

FORD
11-06-2012, 09:08 PM
MSNBC reporting that the reason many eastern states are still "too close to call" is because people are still waiting in line to vote. Which by law they have to let them do, as long as they were in line before the polls closed.

This is one of those times when I like my ballot coming in the mail - though that's NOT how I return it!

kwame k
11-06-2012, 09:09 PM
They're projecting NY to Obama!

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 09:10 PM
They're projecting NY to Obama!

Not exactly a shock... :)

FORD
11-06-2012, 09:15 PM
MSNBC gives Pennsylvania to Obama!

Suck it, Repuke douchebag who tried to pass the illegal voter ID scam!

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Erin Burnett is smoking hot, just thought I'd mention that...

FORD
11-06-2012, 09:20 PM

Yeah.... too bad she's a Wall $treet shill though..... pretty much a turnoff.

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 09:23 PM

That just means she's dirty and does anal...

Von Halen
11-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Michigan is projected to go Obama's way...

Michigan isn't a blue or red state... :biggrin:

Von Halen
11-06-2012, 09:26 PM

Gorgeous!

Kristy
11-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Yes on 64.

Looks like its failing

FORD
11-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Obama takes Wisconsin!
Suck it, Eddie Munster!

LoungeMachine
11-06-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm struck by 3 things thus far.....

The RePukes can't win their Home States, The South continues to be racist, low information voters voting again their own interests...

And elections in this country are as bad as many Third World Countries. pathetic.

:gulp:

Oh, and BIGBADBRIE..... eat shit and crow. :)

FORD
11-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Sherrod Brown keeps his Senate seat in Ohio, despite an avalanche of Shittizens United slander ads against him.

That's good news whether you live in Ohio or not.

kwame k
11-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Yes on 64.

Looks like its failing

Bummer........

Looks like the doctors, dispensaries and the licensing boards will still make $$$$$$

LoungeMachine
11-06-2012, 09:36 PM

Hardly.

That's like saying the FAUX NEWS airheads are unfuckable due to their being shills for the Right.

FORD
11-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Hardly.

That's like saying the FAUX NEWS airheads are unfuckable due to their being shills for the Right.

Well, I guess they can't talk with their mouths full :blow:

WARF
11-06-2012, 09:40 PM
This forum should be a shitshow tonight!

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 09:42 PM
CNN just called PA for Obama...

FORD
11-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Elizabeth Warren wins Ted Kennedy's Senate seat from the naked tabloid model Scott Brown!

Praise Jesus!! :gulp:

kwame k
11-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Very insightful political commentary there, WARFy:beers8:

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 09:48 PM
The Republicans have no chance to take the Senate...

FORD
11-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Obama takes New Hampshire.... paint the whole northeast Blue.

kwame k
11-06-2012, 09:50 PM

That in and of itself is good news!

FORD
11-06-2012, 09:53 PM

Now all they need to do is get a REAL Majority Leader in place. I just don't see Spineless Harry doing any better than he has.

Is there any rule that says a new Senator CAN'T take the gig? I think Elizabeth Warren could do a Hell of a job.

LoungeMachine
11-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Now all they need to do is get a REAL Majority Leader in place. I just don't see Spineless Harry doing any better than he has.

Is there any rule that says a new Senator CAN'T take the gig? I think Elizabeth Warren could do a Hell of a job.

Harry showed some spine calling out R-Money over his tax returns....

Maybe he's ready to fight back finally.

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:00 PM
He didn't seem all that ready when he did that joint interview with Bitch McTurtle on 60 Minutes the other night.

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Praise Elohim! Mittens wins Utah! :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
11-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Missed it....

"Mitt Romney is losing all 4 of his Home States" - recent post on FB...... :lmao:

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 10:05 PM
CNN just called New Hampshire for Obama...

kwame k
11-06-2012, 10:06 PM

To my knowledge the party elects the Majority and Minority Leaders..........it's has nothing to do with how long you serve.

President pro tempore is in the Constitution but that's it.....IIRC.

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:07 PM
MSNBC just reported an interesting factoid about new Independent Senator Angus King - his central campaign issue was FILIBUSTER REFORM.

Probably also worth mentioning that Joe Lieberdouche "retired" (he'll be a lobbyist within 90 days of his term ending, no doubt) and an actual Democrat took his seat, with a landslide over Vince McMahon's wife.

kwame k
11-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Harry showed some spine calling out R-Money over his tax returns....

Maybe he's ready to fight back finally.

If him and Obama can grow a pair maybe we'll get more done because the Repukes sure as hell aren't going to do anything after this election!

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Get Robert Gibbs off my fucking screen. I hate that goddamn little weasel for his DLC "Dean = Osama" slander ad :gun:

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:23 PM
Looks like teabagging wackjob Joe Walsh (not the Eagles guy) is losing to Tammy Duckworth. Good fucking riddance to that shitty congressman (and deadbeat dad)

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Claire McCaskill has apparently beaten Todd "women don't get pregnant from legitimate rape" Akin.

Just not a good year for pro-rape candidates, I guess.

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Bad news - Rachel says the Repukes will probably keep the House, and Boner will still be Speaker. :(

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Mittens wins Arizona - not really surprised, just disgusted at my "other" home state :(

kwame k
11-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Claire McCaskill has apparently beaten Todd "women don't get pregnant from legitimate rape" Akin.

Just not a good year for pro-rape candidates, I guess.

If a rape baby is a gift from God then doesn't it stand to reason that the rapist is God's messenger and therefore shouldn't be convicted of a crime?

Discuss:)

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Minnesota goes to Obama. Not sure how it was ever in doubt...... that state NEVER goes to the Repukes!

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Rapist Akin giving a sermon, rather than a concession speech :puke:

Hardrock69
11-06-2012, 10:51 PM
How can one tell if the baby is a gift from the Lord, or a gift from Satan?

Not only that, if it is a gift from God, this means that rape must be Holy in the eyes of Christianity, and rape will be a part of every Sunday service from here on out.

Or......it is a discussion best left for delusional Christo-Republican sociopathic politicians to deal with....

Uh.....I am changing the channels....I just now realized I hate Diane Sawyer's "Look at me everyone I am THE anchorwoman lick my shoes" attitude.....it gets old if I listen to it for longer than the 20 minutes I deal with it on the ABC Evening News......

Hardrock69
11-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Obama wins!!!!!

Hardrock69
11-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Not really.

Not YET anyway:hee:

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Obama wins!!!!!

Well, he's about 6 minutes away from winning the entire West Coast, at least.

But I'm not seeing a "path to victory" for the Mor(m)on at the moment (stealing ALL of the "too close to call" states would be WAY too obvious)

FORD
11-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Kaine beats Macaca. I guess that's considered good news. Somebody had to take Lieberman and Nelson's place as the head DINO of the Senate.

FORD
11-06-2012, 11:02 PM
I'm getting a little tired of this new hip hop remix of "Express Yourself" being used as a Windows 8 commercial. Why didn't they just use the goddamned NWA version??

Dr. Love
11-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Heard a joke earlier:

Obama is expected to take an early lead ... until everyone gets off from work.

FORD
11-06-2012, 11:04 PM
As of 8:00 PM Pacific time

Barry - 243
Mittens - 188

Hardrock69
11-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Currently Colorodo, with 34% of the results has the referendum to legalize marijuana at 53% in favor of it, and 47% against.

Massachusetts referendum to legalize medical marijuana has returns of 63% in favor, 37% against, with 62% of the vote in....

Dr. Love
11-06-2012, 11:10 PM
I think they'll call it for Obama before midnight cst

Kristy
Looks like 64 won. Pot is legal is Colorado

FORD
Iowa to Obama. Let's hope the rest of the so-called "swing" states get straightened out in the next hour or so.....

Hardrock69
11-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Haha...Akins got smacked down like a bitch......

Stupid worthless cocksucker.....all that money down the drain because he decided to let the world know just how fucking stupid he truly is....:lmao:

Dr. Love
11-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Nevermind, Obama won just now

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Obama is now at 249 Electoral Votes...

FORD
11-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Obama wins Ohio - and is re-elected!!

Congrats Barry! Now fucking act like a DEMOCRAT for the next 4 years!

Time for more beer :gulp:

kwame k
11-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Looks like 64 won. Pot is legal is Colorado

Looks like I'm moving back!!!!!!!!!!

Hardrock69
11-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Ok Kristy. Roll one up, I will fly out there on my magic carpet in a few minutes and we can get stoned while listening to some kind of exciting original music that is not L*D Z*P@!

:hee:

Colorado is the first. 2 more to go.

FORD
11-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Currently Colorodo, with 34% of the results has the referendum to legalize marijuana at 53% in favor of it, and 47% against.

Massachusetts referendum to legalize medical marijuana has returns of 63% in favor, 37% against, with 62% of the vote in....

Here in Washington, our weed initiative 502 is 51% for, 49% against. Too early to call......

kwame k
Obama wins Ohio - and is re-elected!!

Congrats Barry! Now fucking act like a DEMOCRAT for the next 4 years!

Time for more beer :gulp:

Truer words, FORD:beers8:

ELVIS
The half-white dude won...

Hardrock69
11-06-2012, 11:19 PM
That's what news organizations are beginning to report.

Nickdfresh
CNN has just projected that Obama will continue as President as he has tentatively won Ohio...

Kristy
Here in Washington, our weed initiative 502 is 51% for, 49% against. Too early to call......
They just called it here about 15 minutes ago. Of course they are going to regulate and tax the shit out of it. Only problem I see is every stoner from across the nation coming here. Please, no more Dave Matthews fans.

jhale667
11-06-2012, 11:20 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/387725_541322029230585_536580123_n.jpg

LoungeMachine
11-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Heard a joke earlier:

Obama is expected to take an early lead ... until everyone gets off from work.

There's a new cocktail called the Hurricane Sandy.....

Don't be fooled, it's only a watered-down Manhattan

ELVIS
11-06-2012, 11:25 PM
They're gunna take our gunns...

Kristy
11-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Well, it's over.

LoungeMachine
11-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Oh, here we go......

ROMNEY CHALLENGING OHIO

Bwahahahahahahahaahhaha

FORD
11-06-2012, 11:26 PM
They just called it here about 15 minutes ago. Of course they are going to regulate and tax the shit out of it. Only problem I see is every stoner from across the nation coming here. Please, no more Dave Matthews fans.

Could be worse. We got Dave Matthews himself.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Mitt to his underwear: "Magic my ass!!"— Bill Maher (@billmaher) November 7, 2012

LoungeMachine
Turd Blossom spinning, Camp Mittens calling out FAUX KNEWS

Nickdfresh
They're gunna take our gunns...

Are you fucking kidding? I seriously wouldn't be surprised if Colt, Winchester, and Smith & Wesson donated secretly to the Obama Campaign...

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2012, 11:29 PM
This one's for Lounge....

Okay, @barackobama. What's next?— Josiah Bartlet (@Pres_Bartlet) November 7, 2012

FORD
11-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Oh, here we go......

ROMNEY CHALLENGING OHIO

Bwahahahahahahahaahhaha

http://www.theblogmocracy.com/wp-content/uploads/AngryRomney.jpg
I'm telling you, I KNOW we won Ohio! I was right there with my son Tagg
when he rigged the machines, Elohim damn it!!

kwame k
11-06-2012, 11:33 PM
The half-white dude won...

Says the half-wit hick:yo:

TJMKID
11-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Obama won re-election ---- now can that draft-dodging fuckwad Ted Nugent uphold his promise and leave the USA for good ?!?!?

Either that or throw him in a prison cell with OJ.

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/1205/stupid-rednecks-ted-nugent-stupid-redneck-demotivational-posters-1336174624.jpg

FORD
11-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Actually I think Nugent said he would either be dead or in prison..... but if he leaves the country and moves to some place more compatible with his world view - like Somalia - then I'm fine with that.

sadaist
11-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Not sure why anyone is celebrating the prospect of another 4 years of record deficits, high unemployment, a stagnant economy, increasing welfare recipients, and America tucking tail across the globe.

Sad night indeed. We had a chance America. And as usual we fucked it up.

TJMKID
11-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Actually I think Nugent said he would either be dead or in prison..... but if he leaves the country and moves to some place more compatible with his world view - like Somalia - then I'm fine with that.

You are correct about his quote --- but I'll be compassionate and let him spend a quality retirement in Somalia and eventually get his ass blown to shit by Navy SEALs

:flame:

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Romney campaign tells NBC News they are not conceding OH #AndNowItBegins #NowWithAlex #msnbc2012— NowWithAlex (@NowWithAlex) November 7, 2012

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/WeddingCrashersTantrum.gif

LoungeMachine
11-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Not sure why anyone is celebrating the prospect of another 4 years of record deficits, high unemployment, a stagnant economy, increasing welfare recipients, and America tucking tail across the globe.

No, you misunderstood. Romney lost.

Dodged that bullet, huh?

:lmao:

TJMKID
11-06-2012, 11:43 PM

Apparently you never researched Mittens notorious track record at Bain Capital.

He's just another Wall Street criminal asshole who would sell off American assets to China for a fat commission and a smile.

jhale667
11-06-2012, 11:44 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/156436_300369460072671_1450472062_n.png

jhale667
11-06-2012, 11:45 PM
No, you misunderstood. Romney lost.

Dodged that bullet, huh?

FORD
11-06-2012, 11:46 PM

You must be talking about the 2004 Democratic primary, right?

Because Howard Dean was our best chance to reverse the bullshit of the last 30 years. Mittens and Munster would have cut the brake lines and then turned on the nitrous tanks to run the country into the toilet even faster.

TJMKID
11-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Not surprising ---- Republicans have been delusional about many things for the last 25 years

Romney campaign tells NBC News they are not conceding OH #AndNowItBegins #NowWithAlex #msnbc2012— NowWithAlex (@NowWithAlex) November 7, 2012

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/WeddingCrashersTantrum.gif

LoungeMachine
11-06-2012, 11:48 PM
I got 99 problems but a Mitt aint one

Oh me-o, oh my-o, Oh Cleveland Ohio [for VA]

jhale667
11-06-2012, 11:50 PM
:doh: Ah the Republican denial begins... just saw this on Facebook..

"We still have a chance,impeachment for the gun trading cover up in Benghazi that killed americans."

Fast and Furious: Benghazi doesn't hit theaters until 2014. :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
11-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Trump calling for a "revolution"......

I just hope the Secret Service can keep him safe for the next term.

Too many fucking IDIOTS out there..... [and a few in here]

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 11:54 PM
And yet Romney won't cuntcede...

FORD
11-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Apparently KKKarl Rove (whose Crossburners GPS spent millions on ProRomney ads) is pleading with FAUX Noize to reverse their own call of Ohio.

Fucking imbeciles.

Nickdfresh
11-06-2012, 11:56 PM
It doesn't matter, the most Democratic counties in Ohio haven't returned all their votes yet...

TJMKID
11-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Trump calling for a "revolution"......

I just hope the Secret Service can keep him safe for the next term.

Any chance we can throw that fuckstick Trump on the same boat to Somalia as Draft-Dodger Nuge ??

:flame:

FORD
11-06-2012, 11:58 PM
:doh: Ah the Republican denial begins... just saw this on Facebook..

"We still have a chance,impeachment for the gun trading cover up in Benghazi that killed americans."

Fast and Furious: Benghazi doesn't hit theaters until 2014. :rolleyes:

Hartmann and Malloy have both been predicting this for weeks... that even if Obama were reelected, if the House remained in Repuke hands, they would waste the next two years (hopefully most of them being thrown out of office at that point) trying to manufacture some bullshit "impeachment" case against Obama. And Barry's not going to hand them a scandal like some fat chick sucking his cock in the Oval Office or anything like that.

Dr. Love
11-06-2012, 11:58 PM
as much as I don't like Republicans, this is really sad to watch the disconnect with reality. It's a genuine concern that there will be unrest over this.

LoungeMachine
11-07-2012, 12:02 AM
as much as I don't like Republicans, this is really sad to watch the disconnect with reality. It's a genuine concern that there will be unrest over this.

I agree...

And we're overdue for another "lone gunman", and there's just too much whipped up anger thanks to the far right.

The longer RMoney takes to concede, the uglier this is going to get.

Dr. Love
11-07-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm just so pissed. I really thought Ron Paul would pull off a win tonight and take the Presidency.

TJMKID
11-07-2012, 12:04 AM

The highest profile Republicans aren't named Romney or Ryan --- it's money-grubbing cunts like Limbaugh, Hannity, Trump and Sarah Palin.

These greedy scumbags make tens of millions from creating paranoid delusions --- a lot of what they say is borderline treason and they should be brought up on charges.

Kristy
11-07-2012, 12:06 AM
And yet Romney won't cuntcede...

Like I was telling you earlier, spoon-fed rich boys never do.

FORD
11-07-2012, 12:06 AM
I'm just so pissed. I really thought Ron Paul would pull off a win tonight and take the Presidency.

Fuck you! Rocky was robbed! :(

LoungeMachine
11-07-2012, 12:07 AM

It was close, though....

Paul just fell a little short in the end. Will he be conceding soon?

LoungeMachine
11-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Fuck you! Rocky was robbed! :(

Creed won that fight fair and square, whiner

Dr. Love
11-07-2012, 12:08 AM
It was close, though....

Paul just fell a little short in the end. Will he be conceding soon?

We're waiting for the caucus process to play out.

Dr. Love
11-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Mitt Romney when he received the news he lost the election:

http://i.imgur.com/uDiNU.gif

FORD
11-07-2012, 12:12 AM
And while Rove and Mittens keep whining, the other states keep coming in....

Colorado goes to Obama, as Nate Silver said it would.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Romney needs to concede, and do it soon, there's no way he can win...

LoungeMachine
11-07-2012, 12:14 AM
There's a blonde in a green blazer on FAUX right now that's really cute....

Focus, people.

Kristy
11-07-2012, 12:16 AM
I'm still in shock.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/amendment-64-passes-in-co_n_2079899.html

I no longer smoke that shit but glad it passed. Strange how our local news refuses to cover this.*

Anyhoo, as for Romney, I'm not surprised he is going to whine like a little bitch over Ohio.

*plays Cream 'I Feel Free' - no idea why.

Kristy
11-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Colorado goes to Obama...

I'm surprised that it did. Dig two inches into the ground and this state bleeds red. Never did much Obama signs as I did rich boy and his pet Eddie Munster.

FORD
11-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Rachel just called Initiative 502 in Washington (pro weed). Somebody pass the bong! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/smoke/smiley-smoking-bong.gif

TJMKID
11-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Anyhoo, as for Romney, I'm not surprised he is going to whine like a little bitch over Ohio.

Mittens would sell off Ohio to China if he could make a hefty commission from it.

LoungeMachine
11-07-2012, 12:23 AM
FAUX KNEWS leaning heavy on the OBAMA LOSING POPULAR VOTE meme.....

Classic.

Kristy
11-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Rachel just called Initiative 502 in Washington (pro weed). Somebody pass the bong! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/smoke/smiley-smoking-bong.gif

Yeah, looks like Washington passed it as well. Congrats.:stoned-smiley: Be interesting to see how Obama bows to the Feds over this.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Gov. Romney still isn't conceding, even though there is no way he can win...

LoungeMachine
11-07-2012, 12:27 AM
In other news, Sockfucker can now marry his laundry legally here in Washington.

Kristy
11-07-2012, 12:28 AM
You'd think that rich prick could pick up the phone and at least call Obama to concede privately.

Guitar Shark
11-07-2012, 12:29 AM
FAUX KNEWS leaning heavy on the OBAMA LOSING POPULAR VOTE meme.....

Classic.

Indeed. There's no way that will hold up, though... all the Western states are the ones that remain to be counted, and those are solidly blue, except for Palinville.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Obama was only down 335 total votes in the Popular Vote last I checked, and that's before Florida and Virgina are counted...

*Edit: Obama is now over 40,000+ votes ahead in the popular vote...

LoungeMachine
11-07-2012, 12:33 AM
"Obama has taken the lead in the popular vote, but just for the time being" - FAUX HEAD

love it

Kristy
11-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Seems Wisconsin elected an openly gay senator. Not sure what to think of that state now. It's still a shithole, though.

Dr. Love
11-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Alan Grayson elected... FORD will probably jizz himself.

Dr. Love
11-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Bachmann's race is very close... I hope that dumb bitch loses

FORD
11-07-2012, 12:39 AM
You'd think that rich prick could pick up the phone and at least call Obama to concede privately.

That will never happen. Because Mittens literally believes that Obama is descended from angels who were too lazy to fight Satan when he rebelled against Elohim Our Heavenly Father, just before the creation of this planet. And as such, Obama (like all other Black descendants of the lazy angels) is and always will be "inferior" to him and the other descendants of the white angels who stayed loyal to Elohim.

No, I'm not just making this shit up after drinking too many Outburst IPAs. This is REALLY what Mittens believes. :gulp:

FORD
11-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Alan Grayson elected... FORD will probably jizz himself.

Certainly is a great thing to hear. I just wish we had 200 more like him in the House. And 40 more like him in the Senate.