PDA

View Full Version : Diane The Quaalude Queen Mocked For Election Coverage

Kristy
11-07-2012, 06:50 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.436763!/img/httpImage/image.jpg

"Diane Sawyer, like most news anchors and reporters, was exhausted last night. But Sawyer, who covered Hurricane Sandy in depth right before election night, may have taken too much onto herself, and it showed in a big way on air last night.

Sawyer is battling rumors today that she was drunk or high during her coverage of the election after she slurred her words, repeated herself, and mispronounced Obama’s name. Reps for ABC say she was simply extremely tired, which accounted for her propping herself up on her hands against the desk at varying points during the broadcast.

“Diane’s been up for days and she’s had many sleepless nights. She was covering the hurricane and then preparing for the election broadcast. If you knew Diane you’d realize she’s one of the hardest working people on television. She likes to cram things in, she likes to have every fact at her finger tips…and I think that came at the expense of the broadcast,” a source told the Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229122/Diane-Sawyer-EXHAUSTED-NOT-drunk-ABC-News-anchor-suffered-sleepness-nights-bizarre-election-special-appearance.html)"

Tired, huh? She looked like she on a Brompton's Cocktail of Quaaludes, Phenobarbital, Anti-Depressives and Red Bull. Now I don't know Diane and so thankful that I'm not but she's terrible all the time. Hey, there was a reason she was canned form Good Morning Vietnam, sorry, America and that her ABC World News anchoring is beyond the pale of unwatchable. Talking about people dying fr the right to vote while smiling and making that come off like it's no big deal was funny in a dark humorous way but Christ, is she unprofessional.

She wasn't just "slurring" she was like a alien anal probed trauma victim who was just dropped off seconds before air time. Even Stephensnufoloroliepolliofulus was rolling his eyes every time she spoke.

Download Video as MP4

Nitro Express
11-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Diane was a few clicks away from full on Anna Nicole Smith territory.

kwame k
11-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Download Video as MP4

Man she was blitzed out of her gourd..........I guess that's why they banned booze durning elections all those years ago!

Oddly enough, I like her better that way. Hell, I'd tune in nightly to that news program if she was blitzed every night!

Nitro Express
11-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Man she was blitzed out of her gourd..........I guess that's why they banned booze durning elections all those years ago!

Oddly enough, I like her better that way. Hell, I'd tune in nightly to that news program if she was blitzed every night!

It is entertaining.

kwame k
11-07-2012, 07:50 PM
She has that obnoxious drunk aunt vibe about her............

Satan
11-07-2012, 08:38 PM
I'll bet she learned how to drink when she was working for Nixon in the 70s.

kwame k
11-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Then she learned from the best......Tricky Dick was a booze hound!

LoungeMachine
11-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Tired, huh? She looked like she on a Brompton's Cocktail of Quaaludes, Phenobarbital, Anti-Depressives and Red Bull.

Now I don't know Diane......

No, but I bet you're on first name terms with her D.O.C.

:gulp:

ELVIS
11-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Good thing nobody was watching...:biggrin:

Va Beach VH Fan
11-07-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't know how some of these people did it....

Chuck Todd was up all night with the MSNBC coverage, and he was right back for his normal 9am show...

Nickdfresh
11-08-2012, 11:16 AM
ABC News took it down with a copyright claim, bastards. Since when do they ever give a shit about their copyrighted videos being watched? :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/9661431/US-election-ABCs-Diane-Sawyer-mocked-for-being-drunk.html

Nitro Express
11-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Honestly. More of these people should show up to work drunk. It makes better television.