PDA

View Full Version : Joe Muto, a FOX News Mole: Network Producers of FOX Know ‘This Is All A Farce’

Blaze
11-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Joe Muto, the “Fox News Mole”, was on HuffPost Live and gave some more insight on his former employers by saying, “the people at Fox are not stupid.” He continued on to say, “They know when they have Dick Morris or one of these other pundits on predicting a landslide victory for Romney, the people behind the scenes know that it’s all bluster. They know that this is sort of an entertainment. They know that a lot of these people are just hucksters … we producers know that this is all a farce. The reason we don’t step in and give a reality check to our audience is because that’s terrible for ratings”. Joe speaks around the 7:50 min mark.

Read more: http://voice4america.com/articles/2012/11/13/joe-muto-fox-news-mole-network-producers-know-this-is-all-a-farce.html#ixzz2C9bIAMuQ

Can't embed the video.

Blaze
11-13-2012, 07:56 PM
https://twitter.com/JoeMuto

FORD
11-13-2012, 07:57 PM
And again, this begs the question of how Shep Smith keeps his job at that shithole of a network, as many times as he's gone off script.

(not to mention the whole "gay dude surrounded by extremist homophobes" thing.)

Blaze
11-13-2012, 08:11 PM
I am surprised FOX is not crawling with investigative reporters outing them

Blaze
11-13-2012, 08:12 PM
And not just outing them in the homosexual way.

Nitro Express
11-13-2012, 11:40 PM
What? A cable channel uses niche marketing to make money? Say it ain't so. This is the problem with so called cable news channels in general. This is the deal, television became more specialized when there were all these channels to fill up. There is no unbiased professional journalism on television anymore. Most the in depth journalism used to be in newspapers but those have been consolidated and now are disappearing. We really don't have too many journalists at all who go out and do their own research and interviews. What we mostly have is editorialists who simply repeat what someone else has written.

Nitro Express
11-13-2012, 11:53 PM
I think we need to go back to good ol neutral news reporting. I can remember when you had no idea where the anchors or reporters stood politically. As soon as you can tell and they start to cheerlead, it's no longer news but propaganda.

ELVIS
11-14-2012, 08:25 AM
The only problem with this revelation is pretending that only FOX Snooze sells faux news...

:biggrin:

Zing!
11-14-2012, 11:20 AM
And yet there are Faux News viewers who would still deny this, even when it's being admitted to them in no uncertain terms by a Fox insider. I'm related to a couple of said viewers. Oh, Thanksgiving's fun at our dinner table...

DLR Bridge
11-14-2012, 11:36 AM
I think we need to go back to good ol neutral news reporting. I can remember when you had no idea where the anchors or reporters stood politically. As soon as you can tell and they start to cheerlead, it's no longer news but propaganda.

Well, considering Dan Rather was fired after some 30 years of stellar work for breaking the tale of W going AWOL for a year plus, I don't see that happening any time soon. All is slanted and fucked from now on.