PDA

View Full Version : Famous women Roth has banged!

Pages : [1] 2

WARF
11-16-2012, 06:47 PM
We all know David Lee Roth must have banged over 2,000 women from all the tours and whatnot....

Here is a list of famous women that got 50 rides on the Roth Train....

Valerie Kendall
Stacy Yarbrough
Wendy O. Williams
Alycen Rouse
Ann Boleyn
Elle McPherson
Savannah
Tawny Kitaen
Apollonia
Kathy Simmons
Fleur Thiemeyer
Brooke Shields
Caron Bernstein

envy_me
11-16-2012, 06:52 PM
I read in his book about some girl that stalked him and sent out wedding inventations. Who is that? Is she still stalking? Could she be on here?

Dan
11-16-2012, 06:53 PM
She Was But Now Is Gone.:hitch:

WARF
11-16-2012, 06:54 PM
I read in his book about some girl that stalked him and sent out wedding inventations. Who is that? Is she still stalking? Could she be on here?

David Letterman had the worst stalker in history. I forget her name, but she would literally break into his house repeatedly!

envy_me
11-16-2012, 06:54 PM
She Was But Now Is Gone.:hitch:

Really? How did you know it was her? How did it go? Was she nuts here as well?

Dan
11-16-2012, 06:55 PM
This Is The Roth Army,Look At All Of The Freaks On Here Tonight.:D

envy_me
11-16-2012, 07:01 PM
This Is The Roth Army,Look At All Of The Freaks On Here Tonight.:D

I stand corrected :D But how did you know it was her? What happend? Tell me...

diamondclaudio
11-16-2012, 07:11 PM
I also heard Sonia Braga , a famous brazilian actrees had an affair with Roth. I wonder to myself, what about Madonna?

WARF
11-16-2012, 07:20 PM
If Vanilla Ice fucked Madonna... Dave had to have been in there!

envy_me
11-16-2012, 07:22 PM

But I don't think he wanted.. I mean look at her. She looks like Harry Potter...

http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/37/3798/ERJIF00Z/poster/clifford-ann-singers-david-lee-roth-and-madonna.jpg

BITEYOASS
11-16-2012, 07:36 PM
But I don't think he wanted.. I mean look at her. She looks like Harry Potter...

http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/37/3798/ERJIF00Z/poster/clifford-ann-singers-david-lee-roth-and-madonna.jpg

Well at least she cock-blocked Billy Squier over there. :biggrin:

Igosplut
11-16-2012, 08:17 PM
He didn't have to cock block Billy Squire over a women....

WARF
11-16-2012, 08:23 PM
He didn't have to cock block Billy Squire over a women....

I think he meant Madonna Cockblocked Billy Squire from Dave!!! :lol:

ELVIS
11-16-2012, 08:56 PM

Would that make it good or bad ??

envy_me
11-17-2012, 06:47 AM
I think he meant Madonna Cockblocked Billy Squire from Dave!!! :lol:

Poor Dave. Don't choose anybody.

I still can't get over that he slept with Madonna. Of all gorgeous girls out there, he chose that. Why didn't he choose Monica Bellucci? Her face is perfect.

envy_me
11-17-2012, 07:07 AM
I mean look at her.... She is perfect. I wish I was Daves roadie back when he was giving money to who ever chose the prettiest girl. I would be rich :D I am really good at deciding who looks good.
God, I wish I looked like her. She is sexy without being vulgar. All three are beautiful. GOD, I wish I lived in Italy. In Sardegna...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NsLWH3jVrE

TitanTopper
11-17-2012, 08:28 AM
I know this will start a shitstorm, but isn't there a rumor that he's gay? It doesn't matter to me...He's still one of the greatest Rock Frontmen Ever!! Heard V. Bertinelli on Stern recently and he asked her if she ever saw him with women. She answered kind of coy. Love him as the singer in the greatest rock band ever, but I think he may smoke pipe. Just sayin'.

Rock On DLR!!

envy_me
11-17-2012, 08:36 AM
I know this will start a shitstorm, but isn't there a rumor that he's gay? It doesn't matter to me...He's still one of the greatest Rock Frontmen Ever!! Heard V. Bertinelli on Stern recently and he asked her if she ever saw him with women. She answered kind of coy. Love him as the singer in the greatest rock band ever, but I think he may smoke pipe. Just sayin'.

Rock On DLR!!

I think he might be bisexual. But I understand why he keeps him to himself considering the attitude of some of his fans here (and there) towards same sex sex. Go Dave!

fraroc
11-17-2012, 08:58 AM
It dosen't fucking matter if Dave is straight, gay, bisexual or whateverthefuck else. He is the greatest songwriter/frontman/storyteller of all time and that's all that really matters.

Homophobia has no place in Rock n' Roll.

envy_me
11-17-2012, 09:01 AM
It dosen't fucking matter if Dave is straight, gay, bisexual or whateverthefuck else. He is the greatest songwriter/frontman/storyteller of all time and that's all that really matters.

Amen! As long as he didn't sleep with Madonna :D

envy_me
11-17-2012, 09:02 AM
I mean look at her.... She is perfect. I wish I was Daves roadie back when he was giving money to who ever chose the prettiest girl. I would be rich :D I am really good at deciding who looks good.
God, I wish I looked like her. She is sexy without being vulgar. All three are beautiful. GOD, I wish I lived in Italy. In Sardegna...

WHY WON'T IT PLAY??? One more try:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtfzSLpPRAE

Direct link:

BITEYOASS
11-17-2012, 09:46 AM
Poor Dave. Don't choose anybody.

I still can't get over that he slept with Madonna. Of all gorgeous girls out there, he chose that. Why didn't he choose Monica Bellucci? Her face is perfect.

Because Monica Belucci would have been jailbait at the time. :bigwink:

envy_me
11-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Because Monica Belucci would have been jailbait at the time. :bigwink:

She is pretty old. Which year was this? Monica is born in 1964.

twonabomber
11-17-2012, 10:36 AM
I know this will start a shitstorm, but isn't there a rumor that he's gay? It doesn't matter to me...

Then why bring it up?

Coyote
11-17-2012, 10:40 AM

Agree, except Freddie Mercury is the greatest.

78/84 guy
11-17-2012, 10:47 AM
Agree, except Freddie Mercury is the greatest.

I jam watching Freddie right now. A new Queen dvd. Live in Budapest from 86. Sounds great. I prefer the older stuff though. Who the fuck cares if Dave is gay ? I will say after all the rumors it wouldn't shock me. But at the same time like I said I couldn't give a fuck less.

envy_me
11-17-2012, 10:53 AM
I jam watching Freddie right now. A new Queen dvd. Live in Budapest from 86. Sounds great. I prefer the older stuff though. Who the fuck cares if Dave is gay ? I will say after all the rumors it wouldn't shock me. But at the same time like I said I couldn't give a fuck less.

Well, in a way I do care just beacuse it rules me out. But I still love him. I wouldn't mind him being bi though :D

Coyote
11-17-2012, 10:59 AM
I jam watching Freddie right now. A new Queen dvd. Live in Budapest from 86. Sounds great. I prefer the older stuff though.

"Queen Rock Montreal" is a personal favorite. The sound on that is up there with Led Zeppelins "How The West Was Won". (Yeah, Kristy, I know. Shut up.)

Who the fuck cares if Dave is gay ? I will say after all the rumors it wouldn't shock me. But at the same time like I said I couldn't give a fuck less.

Couldn't give a shit either. So he likes going to strip clubs and/or bondage joints, big deal...

78/84 guy
11-17-2012, 11:19 AM
The Montreal dvd is awesome. More stripped down sound & rocking. Filmed very nice also.

envy_me
11-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Monica is amazing!!

lesfunk
11-17-2012, 01:13 PM
He did the Go Gos!

WARF
11-17-2012, 01:50 PM
"Call me retro, I'm still hetero" - David Lee Roth

He ain't fucking gay.

Next Question!

Nickdfresh
11-17-2012, 02:38 PM
I seriously doubt Dave is gay. Bi, maybe. But there are too many rumors. I recall something of a rumor that he had a threeway with two girls that were seniors at a neighboring high school during the 84' Tour. It's been years, so I don't recall the exact particulars.....

WARF
11-17-2012, 02:45 PM
I seriously doubt Dave is gay. Bi, maybe. But there are too many rumors. I recall something of a rumor that he had a threeway with two girls that were seniors at a neighboring high school during the 84' Tour. It's been years, so I don't recall the exact particulars.....

Awesome. So now he is a bisexual who sleeps with under aged women.

You guys are all crazy!!

envy_me
11-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Awesome. So now he is a bisexual who sleeps with under aged women....

...who slept with Madonna but turned down Monica Bellucci :D

Nickdfresh
11-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Awesome. So now he is a bisexual who sleeps with under aged women.

You guys are all crazy!!

I said I dunno if he's bi. And I'm not even sure that ever happened, although I don't think they were underage actually...

envy_me
11-17-2012, 03:06 PM
I said I dunno if he's bi. And I'm not even sure that ever happened, although I don't think they were underage actually...

If I had to bet my money on anything I'd bet that he's bi.

WARF
11-17-2012, 03:15 PM
If Dave was bi something would
have surfaced by now... a jealous lover.... a photo... we have NOTHING!

envy_me
11-17-2012, 03:17 PM

But it doesn't matter... He is awesome no matter what :-)

Monkeeman
11-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Tawny Kitaen doesn't count. Everyone's banged her. Well everyone who was in a hairmetal band in the mid to late 80s.

Nickdfresh
11-17-2012, 03:29 PM

We don't have much to go on, period. Other than maybe some groupie skanks that posted a sex-review of him...

I do believe the Apollonia thing though, perhaps she was his soul mate and he was crushed when she bowed to Prince's command to stop seeing him and has cynically foresworn off love or something like that...

WARF
11-17-2012, 03:34 PM
But it doesn't matter... He is awesome no matter what :-)

I honestly care less I ain't homophobic. I am just simply stating there would be somebody with evidence against him if anything like this occurred over the past 35 years.

WARF
11-17-2012, 03:42 PM
<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NAQsjX5kDjQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NAQsjX5kDjQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
11-17-2012, 03:47 PM
I've never even heard that piece of shit. It's like dumb strippers formed an act. :)

envy_me
11-17-2012, 03:49 PM
I've never even heard that piece of shit. It's like dumb strippers formed an act. :)

I have to agree, the song sucks and they really do look like strippers.

Both her and Madonna. Dave likes them vulgar :D

WARF
11-17-2012, 03:56 PM

Apollonia 6 never had a top 40 hit.

That was SEX SHOOTER their biggest hit, it made it to #86 on the billboard hot 100.

WARF
11-17-2012, 03:57 PM
I have to agree, the song sucks and they really do look like strippers.

Both her and Madonna. Dave likes them vulgar :D

I wonder if Dave banged Cody Lane!

VHscraps
11-17-2012, 03:59 PM
We all know David Lee Roth must have banged over 2,000 women from all the tours and whatnot....

Here is a list of famous women that got 50 rides on the Roth Train....

Valerie Kendall
Stacy Yarbrough
Wendy O. Williams
Alycen Rouse
Ann Boleyn
Elle McPherson
Savannah
Tawny Kitaen
Apollonia
Kathy Simmons
Fleur Thiemeyer
Brooke Shields
Caron Bernstein

I remember reading back in the 80s that Dave was rumoured to have dated Princess Stephanie of Monaco - could be just that, though ... a RUMOUR:

http://www.iwanttobearoitfeld.com/storage/1_11_Carine_Roitfeld_Vogue_Paris_Princess_Stephani e_Monaco.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1333472253 181

envy_me
11-17-2012, 03:59 PM
I wonder if Dave banged Cody Lane!

Wouldn't suprise me... But she at least stands for what she does. These other two hide behind being "singers", but it's like... no way. Cody Lane is at least honest.

VHscraps
11-17-2012, 04:00 PM

That was SEX SHOOTER their biggest hit, it made it to #86 on the billboard hot 100.

As they were known in the UK music press at the time:

Apollonia 6 - Talent 0

envy_me
11-17-2012, 04:02 PM
I remember reading back in the 80s that Dave was rumoured to have dated Princess Stephanie of Monaco - could be just that, though ... a RUMOUR:

http://www.iwanttobearoitfeld.com/storage/1_11_Carine_Roitfeld_Vogue_Paris_Princess_Stephani e_Monaco.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1333472253 181

She's beautiful. Good for him if he did.

Angel
11-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Actually, I read he married his cook in a private ceremony in 2010. Yes, his cook is a man...

Sent from my GS2, bitches

Nickdfresh
11-17-2012, 04:20 PM
Actually, I read he married his cook in a private ceremony in 2010. Yes, his cook is a man...

I find that very hard to believe, there's no way Dave has a cook!

WARF
11-18-2012, 02:08 AM
Dave has a cock!

DONNIEP
11-18-2012, 02:18 AM
I divorced my cook!! :gulp:

Kristy
11-18-2012, 02:21 AM
Yeah, nothing sexier than a 50-something man with a receding hairline.

ashstralia
11-18-2012, 02:31 AM
Come on Kristy, how about all those 'magicians' you work for, they'd have a hefty eyeliner bill. Jesus woman, your constant negativity is well beyond tiresome.

Nitro Express
11-18-2012, 02:33 AM

Shit the hairline was gone years ago. There's only hair there because of lots of money being spent on the best hair restoration technology.

Kristy
11-18-2012, 02:37 AM
Come on Kristy, how about all those 'magicians' you work for, they'd have a hefty eyeliner bill. Jesus woman, your constant negativity is well beyond tiresome.

Sorry, I'm just setting my goal in life.
http://dcist.com/attachments/dcist_michael/simpsons_CrazyCatLady.jpg

envy_me
11-18-2012, 02:44 AM

Who are you talking about?

Kristy
11-18-2012, 02:50 AM
Who are you talking about?

Um, Paul Weller? Who else would I be talking about?

envy_me
11-18-2012, 02:53 AM
I don't wanna belive you were talking about Dave. Just wanted to make sure before putting my boxing gloves on.

Kristy
11-18-2012, 02:56 AM
Sorry, Roth lost his looks long ago -
http://www.blackchampagne.com/band-names/images/david-lee-roth1.jpg

Too much whiskery, pussy and cocaine will do that to a person

Back me up, Keith
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2010/1/26/1264518624063/Keith-Richards-of-the-Rol-001.jpg
backs Kristy up

envy_me
11-18-2012, 02:59 AM
I think he still looks fantastic. I like older men cause they look more manly. Besides, due to his personality and charisma, Dave will be sexy no matter what he looks like.

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:02 AM
Please! That is not a product of normal aging of man in his late 50's. That free radical damage due to heavy drinking and drug use. That lifestyle takes its toll on anyone. I think many men do look sexy in their 50's -as long as they take care of themselves but Roth, even with his martial arts studies - is not one of them.

envy_me
11-18-2012, 03:07 AM
The puctures from the latest tour show that he still looks fantastic. But maybe that is a matter of taste.

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:15 AM
No, it's a matter of fact. It's paying a price for a lifestyle. Speaking of Paul Weller, even he looks like death warmed up:
http://www.collapseboard.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Paul-Weller.jpg

Baseball mitt crow's eyes, jowls, some sort of liver spots bleck = all-in-all he looks like shit. These fucking rock stars, man.

Look at Pierce Brosnan - he's pushing 60 and I think he's sexier than hell!
http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/images/otrc/2010/photos/brosnan2.jpg

hideyoursheep
11-18-2012, 03:18 AM

....and a hefty bank account, right Kristy?

Seriously....what do you think of the 20-somethings with a receding hairline?

BTW..Brosnan has a receding hairline.

See the Eddie Munster "V" in the front with that dead squirrel-looking thing on top of his head? That's called a receding hairline.
:painkiller:

envy_me
11-18-2012, 03:20 AM
I don't know anything about Paul or what he radiates. But from the picture, he probably didn't even look good when he was young and fresh. His facial features aren't the best. Although he is old he doesn't look very manly due to the shape if his face. His face is shaped like an egg and he has no marked chin line. Dave has that.

Pierce Brosnan also looked good when he was young. Just like Dave.

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:20 AM
I think as long as there is no comb over then I'm fine with bald men. Baldness in men is only pathetic when they try to cover it up.

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:23 AM
Weller looked all right when he was young
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9i6SNg-_5JE/Td0zXH9NhII/AAAAAAAAA2c/Znc6Daal1GA/s1600/paulweller.jpg
Probably in his pre-smoking days.

envy_me
11-18-2012, 03:25 AM
Weller looked all right when he was young
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9i6SNg-_5JE/Td0zXH9NhII/AAAAAAAAA2c/Znc6Daal1GA/s1600/paulweller.jpg
Probably in his pre-smoking days.

Hahahaha, you think thats all right???
This just proves my point. He looks better now :D That was a disaster.

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:26 AM

See the Eddie Munster "V" in the front with that dead squirrel-looking thing on top of his head? That's called a receding hairline.
:painkiller:No, that is a widow's peak. Brosnan has a full head of hair.

hideyoursheep
11-18-2012, 03:28 AM
I think as long as there is no comb over then I'm fine with bald men. Baldness in men is only pathetic when they try to cover it up.

But...bald men usually shave their heads because they can't cover up their receding hairlines.

MOST men with all their hair NEVER shave their heads completely bald.

ashstralia
Mmyeah, not magiciany enough. And his music was garbage.

Next!

Kristy
Hahahaha, you think thats all right???
This just proves my point. He looks better now :D That was a disaster.

What I'm saying is the radical damage of drinking, drug use and too much pussy. What I'm saying is Wellers face didn't always looks so ... so ... um, "weather beaten" that is not a part of normal aging. It could be genetic, too but in this case, I seriously doubt it.

hideyoursheep
11-18-2012, 03:29 AM
No, that is a widow's peak. Brosnan has a full head of hair.

You say potato...

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:31 AM
MOST men with all their hair NEVER shave their heads completely bald.

So? I'm fine with that. I'm sure for a man baldness much be an extremely self-conscious thing but I have no problem with it again, as long as he doesn't cover it up by use of hats, comb overs, plugs of the like. Hey, when was the last time you ever saw the dome of The Edge of U2?

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:31 AM
Mmyeah, not magiciany enough. And his music was garbage.

Next!
Style Council sure was.

envy_me
11-18-2012, 03:33 AM
What I'm saying is the radical damage of drinking, drug use and too much pussy. What I'm saying is Wellers face didn't always looks so ... so ... um, "weather beaten" that is not a part of normal aging. It could be genetic, too but in this case, I seriously doubt it.

If a guy is gonna look good after drugs and all that, he has to have a good foundation and something to work with. Paul went from looking like an ugly little girl to looking like an old woman.

hideyoursheep
11-18-2012, 03:36 AM
Brosnan has a comb-over.:)

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:37 AM
....and a hefty bank account, right Kristy?

Oh, and that is BULLSHIT. I've dated men with lots of money and can tell you without a doubt that their bank accounts did not make them a more attractive person at all. If anything, it made them a complete dick. Yes, I like a guy who takes care of himself, doesn't live with his mother and has a job but wanting to be with one on solely what he owns is not a turn on in any way for me, not at all.

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:37 AM
If a guy is gonna look good after drugs and all that, he has to have a good foundation and something to work with. Paul went from looking like an ugly little girl to looking like an old woman.

Yeah, pretty much. Okay, it was a bad example.

hideyoursheep
11-18-2012, 03:39 AM
..and I think your hair is too short.

You should stay away from lesbian barbers.:behindsofa:

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:42 AM
I spend way too much money on it. Cost me over $200 at the salon last week. I feel a song coming on...

hideyoursheep
11-18-2012, 03:43 AM
Oh, and that is BULLSHIT. I've dated men with lots of money and can tell you without a......
:handjob::indifferent0020:

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:44 AM
:handjob::indifferent0020:

Blow me, dufus.

envy_me
11-18-2012, 03:46 AM
Dave looks fantastic. And he has another advantage. As long as he stands next to this group of people, he'll look even better :D

hideyoursheep
11-18-2012, 03:49 AM
Blow me, dufus.

Spoken like a true gentleman!:first:

What was this thread about again?

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:51 AM
Dave looks fantastic. And he has another advantage. As long as he stands next to this group of people, he'll look even better :D

How old is that photo?

hideyoursheep
11-18-2012, 03:52 AM
Oh yeah...what kind of hair Kristy likes.

:popcorn:

ashstralia
11-18-2012, 03:53 AM
And it's Swedish spice with a clear margin due to intelligence.. (Us older blokes rule):popcorn:

envy_me
11-18-2012, 03:55 AM
How old is that photo?

Have no idea. I just googled Dave Roth and it came up. Can't be too old, Wolf is there.

Kristy
Oh yeah...what kind of hair Kristy likes.

:popcorn:

You're the one who went off on a hair tangent. Asshole.

hideyoursheep
[QUOTE=Kristy;1710644]I spend way too much money on it. Cost me over $200 at the salon last week. I feel a song coming on...

hideyoursheep
11-18-2012, 03:58 AM
You're the one who went off on a hair tangent. Asshole.

You started in on the hair thing. And what's with the name-calling?

Twiggy.

Kristy
11-18-2012, 03:59 AM
So I'm thin. Fuck you.

hideyoursheep
11-18-2012, 04:00 AM
So I'm thin.

I wouldn't say "thin"...borderline Somalian, yes.

Fuck you.

"I'll take, "Things that will never happen in your lifetime" for $500, Alex."

:lol:

You're such a mega-pretentious cunt.

ashstralia
11-18-2012, 04:14 AM
Doesn't the site look swishy now?

Thanks Sarge.

Nitro Express
11-18-2012, 04:15 AM

It was off the Purple Rain soundtrack. I can remember all those songs being played in clubs. Back when the girls had big hair with lots of hairspray in it. I can still smell the scent of perfume, cigarettes, booze, and hairspray. Those were the days.

Nitro Express
11-18-2012, 04:20 AM
He did the Go Gos!

That one he admitted to doing in his book. The Go Gos were wild. There is some backstage video that has them jerking some guy off and Belinda Carlyle is drunk talking to the camera, going "Why can't girls cum like guys can?" LOL! I can imagine Dave back with that wild bunch fueled on coke.

hideyoursheep
11-18-2012, 04:22 AM
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming..

envy_me
11-18-2012, 04:30 AM
Look at him. He is gorgeus!!! He and I would make a great couple :D He'd had to charm me first, of course :D Hahaa

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/envy_me_castor/Natur/007cop.jpg

motherchicken
11-18-2012, 04:40 AM
I see the Dave's gay thing still gets plenty mileage.

Nitro Express
11-18-2012, 04:44 AM
Look at him. He is gorgeus!!! He and I would make a great couple :D He'd had to charm me first, of course :D Hahaa

Either a person turns your crank or they don't. If you actually have to take time to think if they turn you on or not, then they aren't hot enough. It should just be instinctive.

twonabomber
11-18-2012, 04:47 AM
It was off the Purple Rain soundtrack. I can remember all those songs being played in clubs. Back when the girls had big hair with lots of hairspray in it. I can still smell the scent of perfume, cigarettes, booze, and hairspray. Those were the days.

In the movie, not on the soundtrack. Appolonia 6 and the Time had their own records outside of the Purple Rain record. Obviously the Time sold better. There is a bootleg version of the soundtrack that includes the Time and A6 tracks, along with some of the instrumental stuff.

When we went to Prince's show that year there were tons of girls in high heels, lingerie, and capes running around...and this was in December. Just crazy. It was an amazing time to grow up. :D

envy_me
11-18-2012, 04:49 AM
Either a person turns your crank or they don't. If you actually have to take time to think if they turn you on or not, then they aren't hot enough. It should just be instinctive.

It is instinctive. I just don't wanna come across as easy :D

And if he's a jerk, of course I wouln't be with him, no matter how attractive I think he is.

Nitro Express
11-18-2012, 04:53 AM
In the movie, not on the soundtrack. Appolonia 6 and the Time had their own records outside of the Purple Rain record. Obviously the Time sold better. There is a bootleg version of the soundtrack that includes the Time and A6 tracks, along with some of the instrumental stuff.

When we went to Prince's show that year there were tons of girls in high heels, lingerie, and capes running around...and this was in December. Just crazy. It was an amazing time to grow up. :D

Oh the girls in those days were fabulous. The Time was a great band. My high school and collage years were in the 80's. It was a fun decade.

Nitro Express
11-18-2012, 04:56 AM
It is instinctive. I just don't wanna come across as easy :D

And if he's a jerk, of course I wouln't be with him, no matter how attractive I think he is.

Sometimes you are attracted to things or people and you really don't know why.

envy_me
11-18-2012, 05:29 AM
Sometimes you are attracted to things or people and you really don't know why.

Yeah, but I can control myself. Remember, don't throw your pearls before swine ;-)

envy_me
11-18-2012, 05:54 AM
Please! That is not a product of normal aging of man in his late 50's. That free radical damage due to heavy drinking and drug use. That lifestyle takes its toll on anyone. I think many men do look sexy in their 50's -as long as they take care of themselves but Roth, even with his martial arts studies - is not one of them.

Wait a minute here.

You are actually saying that an average 59-year old looks better then Dave due to Daves drinking, drugs and pussy. You are saying that Dave looks worse then an average 59 year old?

How many 59 year olds in real life do you know that look nearly as good as Dave?

vaijuju
11-18-2012, 07:51 AM
How old is that photo?

Probably Nov 2006 ! it's was for Rolling stone' mag ! more pics by the photographer Richard McLaren

http://www.richardmclarenphoto.com/new_music/11.jpg

http://www.richardmclarenphoto.com/new_music/12.jpg

http://www.richardmclarenphoto.com/new_music/13.jpg

http://www.richardmclarenphoto.com/new_music/14.jpg

http://www.richardmclarenphoto.com/new_music/15.jpg

http://www.richardmclarenphoto.com/new_music/16.jpg

Angel
11-18-2012, 10:00 AM
How old is that photo?

Not as old as the one you posted. This is 2006, yours was 2001. Envy-1 Kristy-0

Nickdfresh
11-18-2012, 10:14 AM
So? I'm fine with that. I'm sure for a man baldness much be an extremely self-conscious thing but I have no problem with it again, as long as he doesn't cover it up by use of hats, comb overs, plugs of the like. Hey, when was the last time you ever saw the dome of The Edge of U2?

It's in one of the photo montages on the Achtung Baby! album...

Kristy
11-18-2012, 11:32 AM
So 1991 then.

WARF
11-18-2012, 11:43 AM
Edge recently went to a funeral and the hat had to come off!

http://www.showbiz.ie/images/stars/bonofuneral11.jpg

Angel
11-18-2012, 08:57 PM
From Roth fucking famous women to bald aging rock stars. Gotta love the Army :lmao:

SunisinuS
11-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Well, in a way I do care just beacuse it rules me out. But I still love him. I wouldn't mind him being bi though :D

Lol I thought you were packing.

:behindsofa:

vaijuju
11-19-2012, 03:02 AM
She's beautiful. Good for him if he did.

I remember an interview (perhaps for french TV) video who dave said that he liked Princess Stephanie !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMTHOW6TMcQ&feature=related

at 1.56 !

envy_me
11-19-2012, 03:15 AM
Lol I thought you were packing.

:behindsofa:

Packing?

envy_me
11-19-2012, 03:16 AM

GOD, he's spectactular!!!!!

Nitro Express
11-19-2012, 03:17 AM
Yeah, but I can control myself. Remember, don't throw your pearls before swine ;-)

Just turn the pigs into sausage, ham, and bacon.

envy_me
11-19-2012, 03:59 AM
Just turn the pigs into sausage, ham, and bacon.

You know that old saying "Why buy the pig when you can get sausage for free"?

Nitro Express
11-19-2012, 05:08 AM
You know that old saying "Why buy the pig when you can get sausage for free"?

This guy isn't enjoying the free sausage.

ashstralia
11-19-2012, 06:11 AM
We're still in main, ay?
This is for you, Kristy. Bag out this lovely Jewish princess. :)

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=AEZbAbd_cJ0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAEZbAbd_cJ0

Yount
11-19-2012, 08:08 AM
Blah blah blah blah. A thread most of us know zilch about.
I used to bang Katelyn McGrath on a chair in the moonlight. That absolutely happened.

envy_me
11-19-2012, 08:11 AM
Blah blah blah blah. A thread most of us know zilch about.
I used to bang Katelyn McGrath on a chair in the moonlight. That absolutely happened.

Just put together a list of threads you approve of and we'll try to correct us after it :-)

envy_me
11-19-2012, 08:14 AM
This guy isn't enjoying the free sausage.

Is it Deliverence? I read an article about a pregnant woman, who tried to earn some money for an abortion. So her boyfriend talked into doing a porno where they encouraged her to bark like a dog and squeel like a pig. And her boyfriend stole the money and took off.
Off topic, but the clip reminded me of that.

Nickdfresh
11-19-2012, 08:41 AM
So 1991 then.

He only doesn't do publicity photos without a hat, he frequently doesn't wear a hat in regular life. I believe I read that in At The End Of The World (Bill Flanagan)...

Yount
11-19-2012, 08:44 AM
Just put together a list of threads you approve of and we'll try to correct us after it :-)

We need a thread dedicated to you.
Yes! All for you, all about you!
You can use it to type whatever is on your mind!
That way, David Lee can get quick access to your thoughts for whenever he needs a little advice.

envy_me
11-19-2012, 08:51 AM
We need a thread dedicated to you.
Yes! All for you, all about you!
You can use it to type whatever is on your mind!
That way, David Lee can get quick access to your thoughts for whenever he needs a little advice.

If you want to start a thread about me, then you are free to.
I didn't even start this thread. I NEVER complain about other threads.

If you actually took the time to read it, you'd notice that we moved on from the topic.

But let's censor after your opinion.

envy_me
11-19-2012, 09:01 AM
God, there is nothing I hate more then this negative attitude. You aren't even in the conversation, come in just to say how stupid something us. Try to belittle us others that are participating.

Go and read something that suits you. Nobody is forcing you to be here.

Yount
11-19-2012, 09:09 AM
35 posts. You type a lot...

envy_me
11-19-2012, 09:12 AM
35 posts. You type a lot...

I don't wanna go into what you do a lot...

Yount
11-19-2012, 09:12 AM
...of shit.

habfan
11-20-2012, 02:32 AM
Is it Deliverence? I read an article about a pregnant woman, who tried to earn some money for an abortion. So her boyfriend talked into doing a porno where they encouraged her to bark like a dog and squeel like a pig. And her boyfriend stole the money and took off.

how awful !!!

envy_me
11-20-2012, 03:07 AM
how awful !!!

I know! I can try to find the article later tonight. God, what was the girls name. I'll try to remember.

Imagine being that kid that is born, knowing what your mother went through to abort you. Really tragic.

Edit: I remembered and found it :-) Here's the link http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2004-10-14/news/the-ride-to-perdition/

LoungeMachine
11-20-2012, 03:10 AM
I don't wanna go into what you do a lot...

You change your profile pic a lot......

:gulp:

Why is that? Attention?

envy_me
11-20-2012, 03:18 AM
You change your profile pic a lot......

Why is that? Attention?

Not very smart of you to give me some more then ;-)

LoungeMachine
11-20-2012, 03:26 AM
That's what I thought....

Do the girls in the pics you use mind much?

envy_me
11-20-2012, 03:29 AM
That's what I thought....

Do the girls in the pics you use mind much?

That is actually pretty flattering :D I look so fantastic that it must be fake, hahaha. Thank you :D

Blaze
11-20-2012, 06:26 AM
That is actually pretty flattering :D I look so fantastic that it must be fake, hahaha. Thank you :D
He did not say they looked fake. He asked if the people photographed in the photos have given you authorization to use them.

Yount
11-20-2012, 07:13 AM
Who is habfan?

Joined in 2005 and waits 7 years to post for the first time in response to this post:
Originally Posted by envy_me

Give me a break!
7 years!
I think envy_me is an alias a certain other female uses as a way of manipulating the more gullible men on here.

Angel
11-20-2012, 07:49 AM
I think envy_me is an alias a certain other female uses as a way of manipulating the more gullible men on here.

Not unless that other poster is in Sweden.

envy_me
11-20-2012, 08:12 AM
Not unless that other poster is in Sweden.

Oh, they aren't THAT stupid (i hope). I do have users from here on my facebook, among my real friends and co-workers.

Yount
11-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Facebook, well that's reassuring. You had me fooled for a second there.

ZahZoo
11-20-2012, 08:57 AM

Ms Chrissy..?

Nah, that was in a galaxy far, far away... a long time ago...

Yount are you campaigning for thread hijacker of the year or just miffed because you weren't listed as one of the skanks Dave's banged?

envy_me
11-20-2012, 08:58 AM
Ms Chrissy..?

Nah, that was in a galaxy far, far away... a long time ago...

Yount are you campaigning for thread hijacker of the year or just miffed because you weren't listed as one of the skanks Dave's banged?

Bhahahahahahahaha :D

WARF
11-20-2012, 10:34 AM
envy_me is 100% real, I am not going into detail about this to protect her privacy.

Next question!

Nickdfresh
11-20-2012, 10:35 AM
Who is habfan?

Joined in 2005 and waits 7 years to post for the first time in response to this post:
Originally Posted by envy_me

Give me a break!
7 years!

Nah, I don't think so...

DONNIEP
11-20-2012, 10:44 AM
envy_me is 100% real, I am not going into detail about this to protect her privacy.

Next question!

That's the fact Jack!

WARF
11-20-2012, 11:21 AM
I can't deal with all this fighting....

First they legalize weed....

Then they took our twinkies away....

fuck me....

envy_me
11-20-2012, 11:45 AM

Next question!

Lounge knows that. This is just clumsy way of hitting on me :D

Yount either has some paranoid disorder or is just plain stupid.

WARF
11-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Lounge knows that. This is just clumsy way of hitting on me :D

Yount either has some paranoid disorder or is just plain stupid.

Lounge is old enough to be your daddy!

twonabomber
11-20-2012, 12:04 PM

Next question!

Until you get drunk, and then you'll post the pics that she sent you...

Where did you say her birthmark was? :D

Nitro Express
11-20-2012, 12:12 PM

Manipulating means you control someone and make them do things for you. How in the hell do you do this here? The Roth Army is mostly just people bullshitting with each other. It's the internet. For all you know that cute chick could be a big, fat, hairy male serial killer.

envy_me
11-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Lounge is old enough to be your daddy!

I think that might be what turns him on :D

Haha, naaaw, I am just screwing with Lounge :D

Nitro Express
11-20-2012, 12:17 PM

Yes. It's Deliverance and it's as disturbing and creepy as ever.

Nitro Express
11-20-2012, 12:17 PM
I think that might be what turns him on :D

Haha, naaaw, I am just screwing with Lounge :D

Cyber screwing. Is that like tantric sex?

envy_me
11-20-2012, 12:19 PM
Manipulating means you control someone and make them do things for you. How in the hell do you do this here? The Roth Army is mostly just people bullshitting with each other. It's the internet. For all you know that cute chick could be a big, fat, hairy male serial killer.

Yeah cause why create a cool and glamorous alias, when you can be a refugee from Yugoslavia :D

What people think, I'll never know...

WARF
11-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Until you get drunk

I can spin two beer bottle and fit them in them in my pockets perfectly....

I am the Clint Eastwood of alcoholics....

envy_me
11-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Back to Daves sexpartners :D

WARF
11-20-2012, 12:44 PM
maybe me and envy are the same person....

Nitro Express
11-20-2012, 12:52 PM
Yeah cause why create a cool and glamorous alias, when you can be a refugee from Yugoslavia :D

What people think, I'll never know...

Everyone goes for the cute blonde who knows famous people. Being a refugee from Yugoslavia that's an expert of shoes is an angle most people don't take. Everyone wants to be the blonde who ate next to Johnny Depp Friday night at Chatau Marmont. That's so predictable.

ThrillsNSpills
11-20-2012, 12:53 PM
Didn't Envy sing the call me maybe song?

:doh:

Nitro Express
11-20-2012, 12:53 PM

What shape is your foot?

WARF
11-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Envy is real people....

She isn't an attention whore...

You guys just give her a lot of attention...

WARF
11-20-2012, 12:54 PM
What shape is your foot?

I don't know but it's red from hot water I spilled on it...

Nitro Express
11-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Back to Daves sexpartners :D

Lose the dress. Keep the shoes.

Nitro Express
11-20-2012, 12:57 PM
I don't know but it's red from hot water I spilled on it...

What part of Croatia is your dad from?

Nitro Express
11-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Shit. For all I know I could be Envy. We wear the same kind of shoes.

WARF
11-20-2012, 12:59 PM
What part of Croatia is your dad from?

kazakhstan

http://www.jpuopolo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/borat-mustache1.jpg

WARF
11-20-2012, 01:00 PM
Shit. For all I know I could be Envy. We wear the same kind of shoes.

Post your picture!

envy_me
11-20-2012, 01:01 PM

That was actually what people said when I first came here. But then some Mod said that I wrote from Swe so that was dropped :-/

WARF
11-20-2012, 01:02 PM
That was actually what people said when I first came here. But then some Mod said that I wrote from Swe so that was dropped :-/

Baby, you are supposed to say yes we are the same person... because we got married.... remember????!!!

Nitro Express
11-20-2012, 01:03 PM
kazakhstan

http://www.jpuopolo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/borat-mustache1.jpg

LOL! I suggest your manager buy a globe.

envy_me
11-20-2012, 01:06 PM
Baby, you are supposed to say yes we are the same person... because we got married.... remember????!!!

Sorry, they were right from the start then :D

WARF
11-20-2012, 01:09 PM
ATTN: Roth Army

Ladies post your pics!!!!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?66888-Miss-Roth-Army-2012&p=1711457#post1711457

We will be selecting Miss Roth Army 2012....

envy_me
11-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Now Donnie is going "Hmmm, when I sent the DVDs, the adress did say WARF" haha

Angel
11-20-2012, 01:55 PM

That was me...

envy_me
11-20-2012, 01:58 PM
That was me...

Haha, that's right. You predicted something there :D

WARF
11-20-2012, 02:11 PM
ebem ja vama svima mater!

envy_me
11-20-2012, 02:15 PM
jebem ja vama svima mater!

Hahahaha :D Jebem.

Oh darling :D you can fertilize my eggs any time :D

WARF
11-20-2012, 02:30 PM
yount, pedercino jedna!!!

Nitro Express
11-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Hahahaha :D Jebem.

Oh darling :D you can fertilize my eggs any time :D

You weren't kidding when you said your sex life was a college biology experiment.

envy_me
11-20-2012, 02:36 PM
yount, pedercino jedna!!!

Hahahahaha :D that was perfect! And gramaticly correct :D

DONNIEP
11-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Now Donnie is going "Hmmm, when I sent the DVDs, the adress did say WARF" haha

Ha! Believe it or not I can get mail to you faster than England or Canada!! I must not be on Sweden's watch list yet...

envy_me
11-20-2012, 04:46 PM
Ha! Believe it or not I can get mail to you faster than England or Canada!! I must not be on Sweden's watch list yet...

Hahahaha, I know it got here in no time. Took like 4 days or something :D

Yount
11-20-2012, 05:26 PM
If she's real that's even funnier!!

She talks so much poot I find it hard to believe it's a real person, sometimes.

So does anyone here actually have any first hand DLR bang-time stories? Didn't think so. Would be nice if there were a few. I called a spade a spade.

envy_me, I think the 35+ posts in this thread show envy_me to be the thread hijacker of the year.

She needs those legs and self-photos up on show for a reason, you know. Cos I start reading her posts and half the time end up skipping it (for obvious reasons) and thinking about those legs wrapped around my waist instead.

Dave's Bitch
11-20-2012, 05:30 PM
So does anyone here actually have any first hand DLR bang-time stories? Didn't think so.

Are there any famous women here?

envy_me
11-20-2012, 05:48 PM

I don't think there is any point in trying to explain.

ZahZoo
11-20-2012, 07:34 PM

Why yes, there are...

SunisinuS
11-20-2012, 10:41 PM
I can't deal with all this fighting....

First they legalize weed....

Then they took our twinkies away....

fuck me....

Yea lol...the fucking Irony in that man.

But really, twinkies are for Mountain Dew drinkers....what I am going to miss are the Ding Dongs.

:nono:

Angel
11-20-2012, 11:39 PM
Yea lol...the fucking Irony in that man.

But really, twinkies are for Mountain Dew drinkers....what I am going to miss are the Ding Dongs.

:nono:

Don't worry, Canada to the rescue:
http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/if-twinkies-disappear-in-u-s-could-canadian-company-cash-in-1.1044972

:D

Zempi
11-30-2012, 08:54 PM
I agree. The 80's was definitely a great time to be teens/20's...

Oh the girls in those days were fabulous. The Time was a great band. My high school and collage years were in the 80's. It was a fun decade.

Angel
12-01-2012, 03:12 AM
I agree. The 80's was definitely a great time to be teens/20's...

I was married with child in the 80's. The 70's though...pre-aids and free love. Nothing but sex, sex and more sex. :thumbup::p:D

Nitro Express
12-01-2012, 03:19 AM
I was married with child in the 80's. The 70's though...pre-aids and free love. Nothing but sex, sex and more sex. :thumbup::p:D

Hairy 70's bush.

robg8888
12-05-2012, 11:07 AM

Rock On DLR!!

I played in a band with a guy who was kind of fruity and odd like Dave, but was straight. If he was gay, the VH boys would have said so when they were slinging mud at each other. Sammy would have definitly said so in his book if it were true. I also remember Sammy talking about his manager, or band member walking in during the Sam and Dave tour and saying "what's up ladies", and Dave was about to throw down, and said "you calling me a faggot mother fucker? You're a fag!". Something like that.

ELVIS
12-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Sammy has eluded to Dave being gay on at least one occasion I know of...

vandeleur
12-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Really when ?

DLR Bridge
12-05-2012, 12:15 PM
I read Sam's piece of shit book. He claims he called Dave a fag to his face backstage during the Sam and Dave tour. Also claims Dave fired the same word back at him. Impossible to believe things went the way Sammy puts it.

vandeleur
12-05-2012, 12:23 PM
I ain't read sam's book but I imagine its a piece of shit and full of him inventing rock n roll and not much truth to be found in it .

private parts
12-05-2012, 12:26 PM
I don't think there is any point in trying to explain.

I like what's between your legs in your profile picture..... Discuss among your selfs:bolt:

DLR Bridge
12-05-2012, 12:34 PM
I ain't read sam's book but I imagine its a piece of shit and full of him inventing rock n roll and not much truth to be found in it .

It's totally full of that, but I enjoyed whipping through it over a couple of lunch breaks at a book store. It truly validated my disdain for the guy. He steps in bear traps with his lies. Such an ass.

envy_me
12-05-2012, 02:01 PM
I like what's between your legs in your profile picture..... Discuss among your selfs:bolt:

The cat? Yeah?

Nitro Express
12-05-2012, 02:13 PM
I think Private Parts is trying to say he would love to pet your pussy if you would remove that damn cat.

WARF
12-05-2012, 02:17 PM
David Lee Roth has banged over 5,000 women!

I bet Sammy Hagar can count the number of chicks he has banged on one hand!

chefcraig
12-05-2012, 02:20 PM
I bet Sammy Hagar can count the number of chicks he has banged on one hand!

That one hand more than likely counts as a date or two.

Dave's Bitch
12-05-2012, 02:25 PM
I read Sam's piece of shit book. He claims he called Dave a fag to his face backstage during the Sam and Dave tour. Also claims Dave fired the same word back at him. Impossible to believe things went the way Sammy puts it.

I can believe Dave calling Sammy a fag but I don't believe Sammy would have the balls.Face to face is not his style.He is more of a talk shit behind your back kinda guy

WARF
12-05-2012, 02:28 PM
I don't believe Sammy would have the balls.Face to face

I do.

envy_me
12-05-2012, 02:31 PM
I think Private Parts is trying to say he would love to pet your pussy if you would remove that damn cat.

Oh, that? He has to talk to Warf, Donnie and Lounge first. They are my pimps :D

WARF
12-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Oh, that? He has to talk to Warf, Donnie and Lounge first. They are my pimps :D

Those "LOVE LETTERS" lounge sent you were hysterical.... thanks for sharing! :-)

envy_me
12-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Sorry, Warf is my husband. The other two are my pimps.
Yeah, he has a crush on me.

WARF
12-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Sorry, Warf is my husband. The other two are my pimps.
Yeah, he has a crush on me.

I know he does the evidence is incriminating!

DONNIEP
12-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Envy - I love you so much I'm gonna make you my bottom bitch!! No more Ho'n for you girl!! I'm takin' you off da streets baby! :)

WARF
12-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Envy - I love you so much I'm gonna make you my bottom bitch!! No more Ho'n for you girl!! I'm takin' you off da streets baby! :)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3DjPFG5wTRQ/TFrbW5h6mFI/AAAAAAAAS-0/buOPoXuyxQk/s1600/Pretty_Woman.jpg

:smiley-sniffer: :sex:

envy_me
12-05-2012, 03:28 PM

Ooh, thanks baby. But the demand is so big :D

Nitro Express
12-05-2012, 03:41 PM

No wonder you can afford those expensive shoes.

WARF
12-05-2012, 03:42 PM

Don't be callin him baby! Just Give Pimp Donnie P half your earnings... and bring back Big Daddy WARF the rest!

SKEET! SKEET! Motherfucker!

WARF
12-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Sesh has been watching this thread for an hour wondering, "How long is WARF gonna talk to himself (envy_me)!"

envy_me
12-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Don't be callin him baby! Just Give Pimp Donnie P half your earnings... and bring back Big Daddy WARF the rest!

:lmao: you know he beats me if i don't call him baby :-(

DONNIEP
12-05-2012, 04:03 PM

Envy knows my real name is Black Dynamite!! Time to pull the train on this fine woman!!

envy_me
12-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Your initials are B.D? :D

WARF
12-05-2012, 04:08 PM
:lmao: you know he beats me if i don't call him baby :-(

hahahahaha!!! Love you baby :-)

WARF
12-05-2012, 04:10 PM

Your initials are M.E. :D

envy_me
12-05-2012, 04:11 PM
hahahahaha!!! Love you baby :-)

:D imagine donnie as a whore-beater :D

DONNIEP
12-05-2012, 04:12 PM
I call the caboose!!

WARF
12-05-2012, 04:12 PM
I don't know has Donnie ever beat you? :-/

envy_me
12-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Only when I refuse customers certain favours. But then I've deserved it, so that's okey :-)

WARF
12-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Only when I refuse customers certain favours. But then I've deserved it, so that's okey :-)

It's never okey to refuse a customer. :D

DONNIEP
12-05-2012, 04:19 PM

Those days are over baby! Now you only answer to WARF and me! :)

WARF
12-05-2012, 04:20 PM
hahahahahahaha. Do you want a threesome? :-)

envy_me
12-05-2012, 04:23 PM
This trio de-topics every thread :D

WARF
12-05-2012, 04:24 PM
What is the topic? :D

envy_me
12-05-2012, 04:25 PM
hahahahahahaha. Do you want a threesome? :-)

I do have three holes, so.... If you get what I'm saying ;-)

Haha, i hope the other people get the jokes :D

Nickdfresh
12-05-2012, 04:26 PM
I played in a band with a guy who was kind of fruity and odd like Dave, but was straight. If he was gay, the VH boys would have said so when they were slinging mud at each other. Sammy would have definitly said so in his book if it were true. I also remember Sammy talking about his manager, or band member walking in during the Sam and Dave tour and saying "what's up ladies", and Dave was about to throw down, and said "you calling me a faggot mother fucker? You're a fag!". Something like that.

You make some decent points for once. But Dave comes across as odd, but not fruity to me, he actually seems to be much more of a macho dick at times than a swishy gay dude. Not to say that a lot of gay guys aren't macho dicks, but Dave is far from vaguely effeminate like say the great Freddy Mercury was.

For what it's worth, Howard Stern once dished about how Dave was "picking fights" and wanted to literally throw down behind the scenes at the CBS Radio studios during his show as things were going south...

DONNIEP
12-05-2012, 04:28 PM

But only two men!! Don't go cheating already!!

WARF
12-05-2012, 04:28 PM

Haha, i hope the other people get the jokes :D

Haha, there are nine holes in the human body... I want to bang at least 7 or 8 of yours :-)

envy_me
12-05-2012, 04:29 PM
But only two men!! Don't go cheating already!!

I am just saying that there's room for more :D

Nickdfresh
12-05-2012, 04:30 PM

When guys call each other "fags," it often has little to do with saying someone is actually gay and more to tweaking their manhood and ego. It actually seems rather plausible to me. But then Dave could have said he'd fuck Sam's hot trophy wife, because there's no way she only fucks that fat, drunken clown...

envy_me
12-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Haha, there are nine holes in the human body... I want to bang at least 7 or 8 of yours :-)

Oh, god, not the nose :D

WARF
12-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Donnie, she won't fuck us we are not married :D

Nickdfresh
12-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Oh, god, not the nose :D

WARF's penis should fit... :)

DONNIEP
12-05-2012, 04:34 PM

I just now got this :)

WARF
12-05-2012, 04:35 PM
WARF's penis should fit... :)

I don't know if that's a joke on how small my dick is, or how big Envy_me's nostrils are.... :lol:

envy_me
12-05-2012, 04:35 PM
I just now got this :)

Hahaha, better late then never :D I was almost thinking you did that on purpose, but i guess not :D

Va Beach VH Fan
12-05-2012, 04:39 PM
You guys want to at least keep this Roth-related, or should I just dump this thread now?

Up to you....

DONNIEP
12-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Donnie, she won't fuck us we are not married :D

Nah man, she said she would as long as we take turns choking her :)

WARF
12-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Has David Lee Roth ever hogged it?

envy_me
12-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Sam says he called Dave a fag? I haven't read Sams book, but if I do, it will only be because it could be relevant to a Dave fan.