PDA

View Full Version : Latest Epic Sci-Fi Movie Update - Star Wars/Star Trek

Hardrock69
11-18-2012, 12:05 AM
20th-Century Fox And LucasFilm are releasing the next two Star Wars films converted to 3D back to back:

Officially, the 3D version of "Episode II" hits the big screen on September 20, 2013, while the 3D "Episode III" debuts on October 11, 2013.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57501168-1/expect-double-the-star-wars-3d-in-late-2013/

AND....the next film of the rebooted Star Trek Franchise WAS filmed in IMAX 3D and is going to hit theaters May 17, 2013.

Man, if that one is anything like the first one, we are in for something incredible.

The first JJ Abrams Star Trek blew my mind so bad I walked out of the theater dragging my jaw behind me on the floor.....absolutely not believing what I had just seen:

http://trekmovie.com/2012/06/13/imax-paramount-officially-announce-star-trek-sequel-to-be-released-in-imax-3d/

Kristy
11-18-2012, 02:16 AM
Sorry, not only were the Star Wars prequels absolutely ghey, they were the most poorly scripted, poorly acted most unwatchable shit to ever be presented on the silver screen. The only people who would waste their money to see this 3D shit are the chronically lonely, 40-something virgins and Comic Con douchebags who happen to be the 40-something chronically lonely who wank themselves silly to Natalie Portman's horrible fashion sense. Sound familiar, Rock? Oh, I bet it does.

Abrmas Star Trek was better because it was based on the original Star Trek if Roddenberry had some real balls to take some time to learn character development. No wonder the 'Next Generation' movies were an abomination to the hardcore Sci-Fi watching world. I hated that shit - Picard was an pseudo-intellectual limey pissant where Kirk was the original space cowboy who got his dick wet on green women and Yeoman Janice Rand (who you know Kirk did some anal action on). Spock was a bad ass - a Vulcan with a wonderful mind and a rationale to every problem and you know his had a darker side - no, not the 'Spock Beard' crap but that Abrams had him nailing Uhura in an interracial realtionship that was about as unhealthy as one can get.

http://trekcore.com/specials/rare/kirk_rand_pb.jpg
Hey, what's the betting that Shatner was getting his dick sucked off camera?

Anyway, be interesting to see what Abrams does with Star Trek II (or whatever it will be called) where the galaxy was a metaphor for the wild west and that space pussy was abundant and Kirk's nemesis weren't ghey reject Bond cliche bad guys as with Picard but actual god damn villains who loved to smash other man in the teeth with fist and pianos.

Have fun with your pathetic masturbation Portman session at the your local 3d IMAX, Rock. You dial up freak.

Nitro Express
11-18-2012, 02:42 AM
Kirk was a rock star. He broke all the rules and got away with it and screwed everything that moved.

Kristy
11-18-2012, 02:47 AM
Fuck, I'm all out of wine.

Hardrock69
11-18-2012, 05:57 AM
So where in the fuck did I say I gave a damn about the Star Wars prequels?

The only reason I ever watched them is because there really are not that many big-budget sci-fi films being released that are on that scale. Phantom Menace was designed for kiddies. The second and third films are all about fucking Anakin Skywalker crying like a little bitch that nobody likes him....hims wants his goddamn space mommee....but I will go see these two for technical reasons.......I want to see if they can successfully do a decent 2D to 3D conversion....something I actually have not seen yet.....certainly Phantom Menace was not converted well enough to make it worth anything more than it was as a 2D film.....something I posted about last February when the fucking film was in the theaters.

As for your opinions on Captain Kirk, you are absolutely right!

That character was the man, and one thing that always cracked me up was how he screwed his way through 79 episodes of the original series!

Seshmeister
11-18-2012, 06:44 AM
Picard was an pseudo-intellectual limey pissant where Kirk was the original space cowboy who got his dick wet on green women

Picard was French

Nickdfresh
11-18-2012, 09:28 AM
Fuck, I'm all out of wine.

Toss that box in the recycle bin!

Nickdfresh
11-18-2012, 09:30 AM
Picard was French

He also got with penis wet on screen, and had an interracial relationship with....er, ugh!...Whoopie Goldberg...

I believe the young Picard was also mentioned as being quite the womanizer...

Hardrock69
11-18-2012, 08:31 PM
She would not understand such details.

Her intent on being here is simply to troll through these forums, trashing anything and everything.

She appears to be quite angry that the rest of us are not miserable wretches like she is, and feels that posting negative crap is somehow going to change that situation.

Oh well.

Boo fucking hoo.

Nickdfresh
11-19-2012, 08:01 AM
He also got with penis wet on screen, and had an interracial relationship with....er, ugh!...Whoopie Goldberg...

I believe the young Picard was also mentioned as being quite the womanizer...

WTF? I think I was hungover with a cold when I posted this. I meant to say (Picard) got his penis wet onscreen, never got with it! :)

Kristy
11-19-2012, 12:06 PM
She would not understand such details.

Like what? Your constat posting of badly written and acted Hollywood action movies that parade themselves more on violence than intellect? That the average viewer who watches such films needs no more education than a fruit fly?

Her intent on being here is simply to troll through these forums, trashing anything and everything.

My intent? Oh no, somebody disagrees with you on what you have to say or the shitty band(s) you like. Oh, the HORROR!

She appears to be quite angry that the rest of us are not miserable wretches like she is, and feels that posting negative crap is somehow going to change that situation.

I'm not miserable. I just think you are dick with absolutely no ambition in life. Negative or not, I'm not out out change anything. Certainly not for a lazy ass like yourself!

Boo fucking hoo.

Go cry elsewhere.

sadaist
11-19-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm not miserable. I just think you are dick

:lmao:

sadaist
11-19-2012, 12:16 PM
WTF? I think I was hungover with a cold when I posted this. I meant to say (Picard) got his penis wet onscreen, never got with it! :)

Did you try to drink away the cold the night before? That can actually work with beer because you drink so much & it causes you to pee a ton and flush everything out way more than water ever could.

Nickdfresh
11-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Did you try to drink away the cold the night before? That can actually work with beer because you drink so much & it causes you to pee a ton and flush everything out way more than water ever could.

Especially with a good beer filled with antioxidants...it did work, along with the supplements...

jhale667
11-19-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm not miserable.

Oh, YES YOU ARE.... :lmao:

Kristy
11-19-2012, 05:02 PM
The only reason I ever watched them is because there really are not that many big-budget sci-fi films being released that are on that scale. Phantom Menace was designed for kiddies. The second and third films are all about fucking Anakin Skywalker crying like a little bitch that nobody likes him....hims wants his goddamn space mommee....but I will go see these two for technical reasons.......I want to see if they can successfully do a decent 2D to 3D conversion....something I actually have not seen yet.....certainly Phantom Menace was not converted well enough to make it worth anything more than it was as a 2D film.....something I posted about last February when the fucking film was in the theaters.

Really...? That's the only reason why you watched them? I'm calling shenanigans. For one, Phantom was a big pile of fresh steaming dog turd. It wasn't designed for anyone but wanktards and the chronically lonely. Even the next two installments were nothing more than Hollywood roadkill and Lucus knew it. Just horrible plots, over-the-top CGI and don't get me started on that Jar Jar Binks nonsense. There was nothing...NOTHING remotely culturally relevant about the sequels other than Lucus's morbid fascination with Nazism as a slap in the face to the Jewish Hollywood elite. Everybody knows that, maaaaaaaan. There are nmo "technical reasons" to rewitness this crap - unless of course, you are some kind of twisted masochist

Besides, Lucus put himself on a sinking ship with these shitty prequels so no wonder he sold his franchise/rights to the pinheaded hacks at Disney who will fuck it up further turning it into another 'Pirate's' adventure-like mish mash. More in the way of over 3 hour claptrap that geeks can masturbate themselves silly too. Oh what joy.

Kristy
11-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Oh, YES YOU ARE.... :lmao:

Go....
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/107/7/b/boxman__hump_a_tree_by_smoshyart-d4wgzlo.jpg

sonrisa salvaje
11-19-2012, 05:26 PM
I think we can all agree the Star Wars prequels left a lot to be desired. I didn't see any of them at the theatre and was happy that i didn't overspend their worth. I didn't see the Star Trek reboot but i'll have to check it out now as appears all agree it was worthwhile.
I did see Prometheus the other night and had no idea it was connected to the Alien genre as a prequel until the end. It was pretty good but no great.

Kristy
11-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Prometheus was the cryptic revelation of the Illuminati agenda. So thus speaks Alex Jones.

bueno bob
11-19-2012, 09:09 PM
So when are we changing the name of this forum to "Things Kristy Hates And Finds Socially Irrelevant"?

Jesus fucking Christ.

bueno bob
11-19-2012, 09:43 PM
http://qkme.me/3rumwa

Yount
11-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Well I'm agreeing with Kristy on this one, I can't sit still to watch that crap without wicked drugs.

Nitro Express
11-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Besides, Lucus put himself on a sinking ship with these shitty prequels so no wonder he sold his franchise/rights to the pinheaded hacks at Disney who will fuck it up further turning it into another 'Pirate's' adventure-like mish mash. More in the way of over 3 hour claptrap that geeks can masturbate themselves silly too. Oh what joy.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: