PDA

View Full Version : Your Best And Worst Qualities~~

Sweet Irony
06-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Be honest-----

pete
06-22-2004, 09:01 PM
The intensity & duration of the orgasms I bring to woman typically require them to abstain for about a month.

LOL

Panamark
06-23-2004, 05:49 AM
And your best qualities, pete ?

Coyote
06-23-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony
Be honest-----

Worst: My tendency to make up little white lies (when I want to be alone)
Best: Sayin' things like they are.

(Contradicting? Yes, but true)

ashstralia
06-23-2004, 11:13 AM
i tend to be judgemental (i know i shouldn't)
and isn't it funny how those things that annoy us
in other people are the same things we hate about
ourselves? one of life's little tests, i guess.

ashstralia
06-23-2004, 11:14 AM
on good stuff, i'm loyal as all fuck.

Jesus Christ
06-23-2004, 11:38 AM
I hath no worst qualities. I'm God in the flesh :cool:

Fabulous Shadow
06-23-2004, 01:39 PM
Im loyal to my friends. I will give them the shirt off my back. Making them happy makes me happy. I expect noting in return except the same loyalty.

I act on impulse. I often regret my actions in hindsite.

BIGBADZERO
06-23-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Im loyal to my friends. I will give them the shirt off my back. Making them happy makes me happy. I expect noting in return except the same loyalty.

I act on impulse. I often regret my actions in hindsite.

You must be an Aries.

Fabulous Shadow
06-23-2004, 02:04 PM
Pisces...

BIGBADZERO
06-23-2004, 02:11 PM
Pisces...

I was close.

Fabulous Shadow
06-23-2004, 02:30 PM
yep and your... LEO

BIGBADZERO
06-23-2004, 02:31 PM
yep and your... LEO

No, I'm an Aries and that's why I can usually spot one.

Fabulous Shadow
06-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Aries are the leaders of the pack, first in line to get things going. Whether or not everything gets done is another question altogether, for an Aries prefers to initiate rather than to complete. Do you have a project needing a kick-start? Call an Aries, by all means. The leadership displayed by Aries is most impressive, so don't be surprised if they can rally the troops against seemingly insurmountable odds -- they have that kind of personal magnetism. An Aries won't shy away from new ground, either. Those born under this Sign are often called the pioneers of the Zodiac, and it's their fearless trek into the unknown that often wins the day. Aries is a bundle of energy and dynamism, kind of like a Pied Piper, leading people along with its charm and charisma. The dawning of a new day -- and all of its possibilities -- is pure bliss to an Aries.

Is that YOU BBZ???

Keeyth
06-23-2004, 04:31 PM
Aries are the leaders of the pack, first in line to get things going. Whether or not everything gets done is another question altogether, for an Aries prefers to initiate rather than to complete. Do you have a project needing a kick-start? Call an Aries, by all means. The leadership displayed by Aries is most impressive, so don't be surprised if they can rally the troops against seemingly insurmountable odds -- they have that kind of personal magnetism. An Aries won't shy away from new ground, either. Those born under this Sign are often called the pioneers of the Zodiac, and it's their fearless trek into the unknown that often wins the day. Aries is a bundle of energy and dynamism, kind of like a Pied Piper, leading people along with its charm and charisma. The dawning of a new day -- and all of its possibilities -- is pure bliss to an Aries.

Is that YOU BBZ???

Sorry babe, but I have to say it... ...you kind of just described a tweaker in many ways too...:D

LEOS RULE... ...and I'm not lyin' (lion) heh heh!;)

Fabulous Shadow
06-23-2004, 04:53 PM
well no need to apologize... I'm not married to him! LOL

Here's Leo
These folks are impossible to miss, since they love being center stage. Making an impression is Job One for Leos, and when you consider their personal magnetism, you see the job is quite easy. Leos are an ambitious lot, and their strength of purpose allows them to accomplish a great deal. The fact that these folks are also creative makes their endeavors fun for them and everyone else. It's quite common to see a Leo on stage or in Hollywood, since these folks never shy away from the limelight. They are also supremely talented and have a flair for the dramatic. Warmth and enthusiasm seems to seep from every Leo pore, making these folks a pleasure to be around. They do love pleasure!

BIGBADZERO
06-23-2004, 05:06 PM

Is that YOU BBZ???

And then some.

BIGBADZERO
06-23-2004, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Keeyth
[B]Sorry babe, but I have to say it... ...you kind of just described a tweaker in many ways too...:D

That was f'ing funny. Damn funny.