PDA

View Full Version : Gifts to ILLEGALS for votes

MUSICMANN
11-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Let's all welcome the ushering in of the Third World Of United States. In four yrs. without true American citizens standing up and uprising against a corrupt government, we as a nation will cease to exist. The first step to all legal Americans is to take a stand and not pay any taxes this coming yr. The government can not run without our dollars.

http://news.yahoo.com/illinois-may-grant-drivers-licenses-illegal-immigrants-001637595.html

ELVIS
11-21-2012, 12:31 PM
This thread won't piss off any liberals...:biggrin:

FORD
11-21-2012, 12:42 PM
What the fuck does this have to do with voting??

Non citizens do not vote. Non documented immigrants wouldn't even try to vote, because that would bring government attention to themselves and get them deported.

Geezus, use your fucking two remaining brain cells for a change and stop spewing irrational hate.

FORD
11-21-2012, 12:43 PM
This thread won't piss off any liberals...:biggrin:

Piss off? Nah, I'm just shaking my head at the stupidity of it.

You two really need to listen to Governor Piyush. He's telling you to knock off all this racist horseshit. :meinsmiley:

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Let's all welcome the ushering in of the Third World Of United States. In four yrs. without true American citizens standing up and uprising against a corrupt government, we as a nation will cease to exist.

Cool!!

So our plan is working then.

:gulp:

You heading to Canada now to beat the rush?

MUSICMANN
11-21-2012, 01:00 PM
Wow, yet another, stab in the back to our freedoms as a legal American. Let's give away everything to ILLEGALS and let's take away more rights from legal Americans.

http://news.yahoo.com/senate-bill-rewrite-lets-feds-read-your-e-mail-without-warrants-191930756.html

MUSICMANN
11-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Cool!!

So our plan is working then.

You heading to Canada now to beat the rush?

Nope, i'm not going anywhere but when the shit hits the fan i will gladly be up front and center chasing down your fuckwade ass and others like you out of this country.

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Nope, i'm not going anywhere but when the shit hits the fan i will gladly be up front and center chasing down your fuckwade ass and others like you out of this country.

:lmao:

You have the authority to deport US Citizens?

Wow, you really are a MANN

FORD
11-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Wow, yet another, stab in the back to our freedoms as a legal American. Let's give away everything to ILLEGALS and let's take away more rights from legal Americans.

http://news.yahoo.com/senate-bill-rewrite-lets-feds-read-your-e-mail-without-warrants-191930756.html

You're losing your mind. What the fuck does that have to do with illegal aliens?

jhale667
11-21-2012, 01:10 PM

And then you'll wake up, pop your head out of your stupid ass and stop with the delusional repuke idiocy and reign in your captain fuckhead holier-than-thou bullshit trip.

Get it straight:

YOU LOST. Your hateful bullshit agenda was rejected. Deal with it. Quit crying.

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 01:11 PM
You're losing your mind. What the fuck does that have to do with illegal aliens?

Losing?

He's been spewing ridiculous nonsense from day one.

He never had a mind to begin with...

jhale667
11-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Losing?

He's been spewing ridiculous nonsense from day one.

He never had a mind to begin with...

Exactly! Delusional, hateful bullshit, 9.5 out of every 10 posts.

MUSICMANN
11-21-2012, 01:13 PM

You have the authority to deport US Citizens?

Wow, you really are a MANN

Deport? You actually think when enough Americans get tired of all this shit, with all these giveaway's and freedoms being trampled on deportation will happen. You are a dumb mother fucker and i have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you. I can surely vouch that here in the south deportation = 5.56 nato

BigBadBrian
11-21-2012, 01:14 PM
Hispanics are hardworking people with strong family and religious (Catholic) backgrounds. It won't be too difficult to get them back into the Republican fold.

Unfortunately, a trip to "the other side of town," down near Federal housing, leads me unfortunately to believe that in certain instances, MusicMann is correct: SOME people WOULD rather have a handout than a job, say...at Walmart. I don't think this applies to the majority of people though. Most people have their pride and would rather work but do get lazy when things (welfare, unemployment, medicaid, etc.) are handed to them. This needs to stop (on a case by case basis)!!! What the hell is Obama doing about it? Nothing.

jhale667
11-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Deport? You actually think when enough Americans get tired of all this shit, with all these giveaway's and freedoms being trampled on deportation will happen. You are a dumb mother fucker and i have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you. I can surely vouch that here in the south deportation = 5.56 nato

"Giveaways" "freedom trampled" - all you've got is debunked Repuke talking points. You're really coming off as unbalanced, you realize that, yes? And yet you have the audacity to call someone ELSE a "dumb motherfucker". A box of rocks has a higher intellect than you, and had you kept your mother off the streets, NONE of us would have ever gotten to fuck her.

Just renounce your citzenship and GTFO already.

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 01:18 PM

classic.

FORD
11-21-2012, 01:20 PM
So has Brian actually caught up with Ronald Reagan's immigration position from 1986...

I guess that's progress. Probably more than we can expect from other right wingers in this thread.

BigBadBrian
11-21-2012, 01:21 PM
"Giveaways" "freedom trampled" - all you've got is debunked Repuke talking points. You're really coming off as unbalanced, you realize that, yes? And yet you have the audacity to call someone ELSE a "dumb motherfucker". A box of rocks has a higher intellect than you, and had you kept your mother off the streets, NONE of us would have ever gotten to fuck her.

Just renounce your citzenship and GTFO already.

I remember FORD saying he was leaving when Bush won. Did you say the same thing to him?

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Hispanics are hardworking people with strong family and religious (Catholic) backgrounds. It won't be too difficult to get them back into the Republican fold.

Unfortunately, a trip to "the other side of town," down near Federal housing, leads me unfortunately to believe that in certain instances, MusicMann is correct: SOME people WOULD rather have a handout than a job, say...at Walmart. I don't think this applies to the majority of people though. Most people have their pride and would rather work but do get lazy when things (welfare, unemployment, medicaid, etc.) are handed to them. This needs to stop (on a case by case basis)!!! What the hell is Obama doing about it? Nothing.

I don't disagree with anything you said here, Brie....

What is Obama doing about it? Well, he's been a little occupied, perhaps The Republican led House could come up with some solutions?

I love when your guy is in office, it's the Dems in congress who do nothing, and when a Dem is in the white house, it's all up to him....

MUSICMANN
11-21-2012, 01:22 PM

See, some of these idiots think that this is a hate speech because of some dumb election, i could care less about. This is purely about giving away this country to ILLEGALS that come into this country like a plague and not come into this country the right way. I have Hispanic friends that think the exact way i do. Their grandparents and parents came here the right way through the right channels and even though are very proud of their ancestry are proud to be American citizens through and through. If you're not in this country the right way, you should not be given free stuff.

FORD
I remember FORD saying he was leaving when Bush won. Did you say the same thing to him?

I don't remember actually saying that, but Bush never WON, so it wasn't an issue. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
So has Brian actually caught up with Ronald Reagan's immigration position from 1986...

I guess that's progress. Probably more than we can expect from other right wingers in this thread.

Immigration reform must first and foremost be led by border security. Nothing else can happen until the holes are plugged. That's where 1986 was a fiasco.

BigBadBrian
11-21-2012, 01:24 PM
I don't remember actually saying that, but Bush never WON, so it wasn't an issue. :gulp:

Bush won legally in 2000 and 2004. Repeat that to yourself. Daily.

BigBadBrian
11-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Oh, and you DID say you were leaving.

jhale667
11-21-2012, 01:25 PM

He didn't go all crybaby, or start a secession petition, nor does he post hateful bullshit in here. That's you and MulletMann's stock in trade.

envy_me
11-21-2012, 01:26 PM
I thought that only citizens are allowed to vote. And that driving isn't equal to voting :-/

jhale667
11-21-2012, 01:27 PM

Why should he? You've been doing it daily for the last 8 years and that lie never came true.

FORD
See, some of these idiots think that this is a hate speech because of some dumb election, i could care less about. This is purely about giving away this country to ILLEGALS that come into this country like a plague and not come into this country the right way. I have Hispanic friends that think the exact way i do. Their grandparents and parents came here the right way through the right channels and even though are very proud of their ancestry are proud to be American citizens through and through. If you're not in this country the right way, you should not be given free stuff.

It's hate speech because you're completely distorting the issue. Giving drivers licenses to non-citizens doesn't make them voters, but it DOES ensure that they aren't driving unless they're capable of safely operating a car. Yeah you can argue about what the immigration policy should be, but what do you do with the people who are here now. Would you rather they were attempting to drive without knowing how to do so, and run your ass over when you're walking into WalMart to pick up your kerosene for the next cross burning?

Kristy

Seriously, where in the fuck do you get this information? Don't you mean it won't be difficult getting them back to doing your yard work? Fuck you.

FORD
11-21-2012, 01:28 PM

Can't do that. I've never been any good at lying, and certainly not to myself.

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Immigration reform must first and foremost be led by border security. Nothing else can happen until the holes are plugged. That's where 1986 was a fiasco.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/02/21/in-budget-bill-a-dispute-over-border-security/

The RePukes wanted to slash funding for Border Security....

Guess they didn't get your memo.

jhale667
11-21-2012, 01:30 PM
I thought that only citizens are allowed to vote. And that driving isn't equal to voting :-/

Someone in another country can even see the FAIL in MulletMann's premise. Ranting about driver's licenses... gee idiot, would you rather they drive without them? At least they'll have to BE licensed, imagining they'll have to take a test like anyone else and it won't be "given" to them.

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 01:32 PM

They are, and it isn't

This is just idiotic, hate-filled xenophobia from ill-informed, low information rednecks such as ANN here....

Obama won by over 3 million votes...and ANN can't find proof of 3 illegal voters.

BigBadBrian
11-21-2012, 01:33 PM

Something is going to have to be done about all the illegals. For first generation illegals, the idea of no citizenship comes to mind. That's something to consider. For their kids, yes, but for them, no. They can stay and work as long as they pay taxes and stay out of trouble. For their kids(who weren't born in the US), they can gain citizenship by either serving four years in the military (and stay out of trouble) or go to school for four years and get a degree (we could also put other trade and other training schools and programs in the mix also). I'm still undecided about alot of this, but as I read more, it's evident that Bush's, McCain's, Lindsey Graham's, Mike Huckabee's, and yes, Obama's plans are not much different from one another.

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Something is going to have to be done about all the illegals. For first generation illegals, the idea of no citizenship comes to mind. That's something to consider. For their kids, yes, but for them, no. They can stay and work as long as they pay taxes and stay out of trouble. For their kids(who weren't born in the US), they can gain citizenship by either serving four years in the military (and stay out of trouble) or go to school for four years and get a degree (we could also put other trade and other training schools and programs in the mix also). I'm still undecided about alot of this, but as I read more, it's evident that Bush's, McCain's, Lindsey Graham's, Mike Huckabee's, and yes, Obama's plans are not much different from one another.

Here's a thought....

Crack down on the sleazeball companies that HIRE undocumented workers.

No Jobs = No undocumented workers.

Your "build a wall" mentality is akin to our losing war on drugs.

FORD
11-21-2012, 01:38 PM

I guess I can agree with that in theory, but it's hard to make a case to do that with one border and not the other, and I hate it being a pain in the ass to get in and out of Canada.

I remember when I made a spontaneous over night trip into Vancouver, crossed the border at about 10 PM, and the Canadian border guards just waved.... didn't even stop me. And the return trip was only slower because of traffic.

That was the first weekend of September 2001. About 9 days before this country became a paranoid fascist state. :(

I've been to Canada since then, but it's an unnecessary pain in the ass coming and going, and I suspect they're more worried about BC Bud than they are "terrorists". Besides, our border guards up here were fully capable of catching terrorists - and did so - before Chimpy's bullshit policies.

BigBadBrian
11-21-2012, 01:40 PM

No but driving is a privilege, not a right. What happens if i show up on Sweden's shores and try to rent a car? Could I do it?

BigBadBrian
11-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Here's a thought....

Crack down on the sleazeball companies that HIRE undocumented workers.

You mean illegal aliens. Anyhow, yes, cracking down on these people that hire illegal aliens should be the first step.

envy_me
11-21-2012, 01:47 PM
No but driving is a privilege, not a right. What happens if i show up on Sweden's shores and try to rent a car? Could I do it?

My ex from abroad drove here with no problems...

sadaist
11-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Piss off? Nah, I'm just shaking my head at the stupidity of it.

You two really need to listen to Governor Piyush. He's telling you to knock off all this racist horseshit. :meinsmiley:

I don't think it's racist to ask foreigners to respect our laws and come here legally, and do everything within our laws to prevent them from doing otherwise.

FORD
11-21-2012, 02:01 PM
I don't think it's racist to ask foreigners to respect our laws and come here legally, and do everything within our laws to prevent them from doing otherwise.

But that's not what MusicMannCoulter was doing....

He was equating somebody getting a fucking driver's license with right wing "voter fraud" fantasies. One has nothing to do with the other, and neither infringes on the rights of American citizens.

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 02:02 PM
You mean illegal aliens. Anyhow, yes, cracking down on these people that hire illegal aliens should be the first step.

But that's not what you said here, is my point....

And don't forget, while you're pointing fingers at Obama, it was HOUSE REPUBLICANS who wanted to slash funding for border security...

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 02:11 PM
MusicmANN really has no clue what he's talking about. He's really just regurgitating crap he hears on FAUX etc....

At least Brie has a balanced, realistic approach to the problem, and isn't calling for civil unrest and pitchforks.

FORD
11-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Proper border security should be about properly trained border guards using their brains, not building walls and fences. Let's take the example of some folks who got it right, before all the BCE hysteria took over the process....

http://www.cbp.gov/custoday/feb2000/heroes.htm

BigBadBrian
11-21-2012, 02:20 PM
..... and isn't calling for civil unrest and pitchforks......

jhale667
11-21-2012, 02:20 PM
MusicmANN really has no clue what he's talking about. He's really just regurgitating crap he hears on FAUX etc....

At least Brie has a balanced, realistic approach to the problem, and isn't calling for civil unrest and pitchforks.

You know we've reached a new low when Brie appears to be the rational one...

Nickdfresh
11-21-2012, 02:29 PM

Define a "handout." Most people on welfare have to do some sort of public service work. Right?

Nickdfresh
11-21-2012, 02:30 PM
This thread is anal retarded. How can you bribe people to vote when they can't vote?

Secondly, illegal immigration ebbs and flows with the economy. The recent spike in illegal immigration means the economy is recovering, and follows a long period of decline of immigration of undocumented workers...

DLR Bridge
11-21-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm gathering they mean that the legal Latin community will be more apt to vote for a president that is willing to help their illegal relatives stay in the US. Is that what you knuckleheads are implying? Good fucking grief already.

BigBadBrian
11-21-2012, 02:38 PM
This thread is anal retarded. How can you bribe people to vote when they can't vote?

Secondly, illegal immigration ebbs and flows with the economy. The recent spike in illegal immigration means the economy is recovering, and follows a long period of decline of immigration of undocumented workers...

You're deluded if you think voter fraud didn't happen ion the recent election. While probably not a large amount, I'm sure some illegals did vote. Even one is too much. Voter ID laws would rectify this. :gulp:

jhale667
11-21-2012, 02:40 PM

Dude, you don't really think there's any "logic" to ANN's premise, do you? Nope, it's just "I hate brown people and LIBURUHLS!!! And especially liburuhl brown people! Rush and Hannity say brown people get handouts, that make me MAD - dang 'ol LIBURUHLS!!!"

:biggrin:

Nickdfresh
11-21-2012, 02:41 PM
You're deluded if you think voter fraud didn't happen ion the recent election.

Well, Anonymous apparently cut down on a lot of it....

While probably not a large amount, I'm sure some illegals did vote. Even one is too much. Voter ID laws would rectify this. :gulp:

Good, I'm sure some charges will be filed then or we'll see some evidence of this?

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 03:06 PM
You're deluded if you think voter fraud didn't happen ion the recent election. While probably not a large amount, I'm sure some illegals did vote. Even one is too much. Voter ID laws would rectify this. :gulp:

Which means NOTHING even IF it were true, and you could offer up some evidence.

Such a red herring.

But let me get this straight.....

Jose is illegally here, and working under the radar, trying to keep from being caught and deported, BUT he figures if Obama wins, he'll hit the jackpot, so he risks everything and manages to slip through and VOTE thus causing ZERO effect in the Electoral College......yes, that was most certainly worth the risk, Jose. Well done!!

Dr. Love
11-21-2012, 05:39 PM
It cracks me up that now the GOP wants to be an inclusionary party when they did everything in their power to EXCLUDE people in the last primary season AND general election.

Here's a memo to the GOP: FUCK YOU ... I'm not voting for you just because you've suddenly realized you need my vote after doing everything in your power to exclude me when you didn't think you needed my vote.

MUSICMANN
11-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Which means NOTHING even IF it were true, and you could offer up some evidence.

Such a red herring.

But let me get this straight.....

Jose is illegally here, and working under the radar, trying to keep from being caught and deported, BUT he figures if Obama wins, he'll hit the jackpot, so he risks everything and manages to slip through and VOTE thus causing ZERO effect in the Electoral College......yes, that was most certainly worth the risk, Jose. Well done!!

Here, cock, here's not full blown proof but some damn big questions about our voting system in this country, especially this election.

http://marketdailynews.com/2012/11/13/22-signs-that-voter-fraud-is-wildly-out-of-control-and-the-election-was-a-sham/

I also stand by the title of this thread.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/savage-obama-election-illegals/2012/11/14/id/464109

Nickdfresh
11-21-2012, 06:28 PM

Well, it's a good thing Michael Savage put down the dick long enough to write something hateful and filled with lies...

FORD
11-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Anybody who quotes Michael the Savage Gay Weiner as a source has to be as delusional as he is.

Perhaps MulletMannCoulter should take a trip to Fiji where he can swim naked with young boys like his idol?

LoungeMachine
11-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Here, cock, here's not full blown proof but some damn big questions about our voting system in this country, especially this election.

http://marketdailynews.com/2012/11/13/22-signs-that-voter-fraud-is-wildly-out-of-control-and-the-election-was-a-sham/

I also stand by the title of this thread.

Here, moron...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decision2012/virginia-voter-fraud-case-expands-to-focus-on-gop-firm/2012/11/02/76285252-24eb-11e2-ac85-e669876c6a24_story.html

A case of REAL Voter fraud......

You never heard of it, because it involves a GOP backed firm, dumping thousands of Democratic registrations.

I love when you post here.... it reminds me just how stupid you really are.

sadaist
11-21-2012, 11:52 PM
right wing "voter fraud" fantasies.

Be fair. Voter fraud fantasies aren't limited to one party.

BigBadBrian
11-22-2012, 08:57 AM
It cracks me up that now the GOP wants to be an inclusionary party when they did everything in their power to EXCLUDE people in the last primary season AND general election.

Here's a memo to the GOP: FUCK YOU ... I'm not voting for you just because you've suddenly realized you need my vote after doing everything in your power to exclude me when you didn't think you needed my vote.

Oooh, tough talk. You were always a liberal anyway, Doc. Your vote has been bought and paid for. :fighting0056:

Dr. Love
11-22-2012, 01:44 PM
Oooh, tough talk. You were always a liberal anyway, Doc. Your vote has been bought and paid for. :fighting0056:

I vote for my principles. You vote for whomever FOX tells you to vote for.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/go-fuck-yourself-disney-with-a-vengeance-cactus-animated-gif-lowbird-com-der-lowe-bird-f-ngt-den-wurm-1ed11d48-sz500x282-animate.gif?w=480

LoungeMachine
11-22-2012, 01:47 PM
I vote for my principles.

Well that's just silly.....

BigBadBrian
11-25-2012, 06:55 AM
I vote for my principles. You vote for whomever FOX tells you to vote for.

Geez Doc, I counted on you coming up with something more clever than that.

See? I was right. Now you're even using the same tired liberal insults and talking points.

Next thing you'll be doing is calling conservatives racists and all the other unimaginative insults. :gulp: