PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Cunt Claims She'd Look Fabulous on $133 Food Stamps

Kristy
11-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Un-fucking-believable:
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/21/foxs-tantaros-treats-food-stamps-as-a-diet-plan/191497

She can cut off her head and lose 10 ugly as fuck pounds right there.

jhale667
11-21-2012, 01:22 PM
If Gretchen Carlson cut her head off that'd more more like 15-20 lbs EASY...

sadaist
11-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Yes she would lose weight. The problem is when you eat very little and crappy food you look gaunt, pale, drawn, ashen, and just overall have a sickly appearance. Even your hair & nails & teeth suffer from poor nutrition. It ain't just about the scale.

Remember what Mariah Carey said about the starving kids in those Africa commercials?

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor, starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff. "

FORD
11-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Actually if you live on cheap white carbs and chemically saturated processed foods (which would be the cheapest stuff in grocery stores) odds are you won't be skinny at all. Bleached flour and high fructose corn poison are pretty much absorbed right into the bloodstream and deposited in fat cells.

BigBadBrian
11-21-2012, 02:25 PM
If Gretchen Carlson cut her head off that'd more more like 15-20 lbs EASY...

If Gretchen Carlson dropped her skirt and flashed you her cooter, your pants would be down around your ankles lickety-split...and I do mean lickety. :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
11-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Un-fucking-believable:
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/21/foxs-tantaros-treats-food-stamps-as-a-diet-plan/191497

You're a mean, venomous person. Why is your life so shitty?

jhale667
11-21-2012, 02:31 PM
If Gretchen Carlson dropped her skirt and flashed you her cooter, your pants would be down around your ankles lickety-split...and I do mean lickety. :biggrin:

She'd likely have to lift the GUNT after the skirt dropped before you'd see it, but no.
Speak for yourself. I like girls -not pumpkin-headed aliens.

Kristy
11-21-2012, 08:17 PM
You're a mean, venomous person. Why is your life so shitty?

Why that is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me.

sadaist
11-21-2012, 11:50 PM
Actually if you live on cheap white carbs and chemically saturated processed foods (which would be the cheapest stuff in grocery stores) odds are you won't be skinny at all. Bleached flour and high fructose corn poison are pretty much absorbed right into the bloodstream and deposited in fat cells.

If you ate your 3 meals like that you are right. But typically you are going to have to limit yourself to 1....maybe 2 meals per day.

Angel
11-22-2012, 06:18 AM
If you ate your 3 meals like that you are right. But typically you are going to have to limit yourself to 1....maybe 2 meals per day.

Yeah, but then the body goes onto starvation mode and stores everything, and you gain weight.

ashstralia
11-22-2012, 06:22 AM
I had a fabulous grain fed local sirloin with fresh garden salad for ten bucks... Oops wrong thread

Dave's Bitch
11-22-2012, 06:28 AM
Yeah, but then the body goes onto starvation mode and stores everything, and you gain weight.

An minimum you can just about scrape away with is around 1000 calories a day.Any less and as you say your body goes into starvation mode.With the terrible quality food you would be forced to buy with a food budget of $133 a month Ford is right

tbone888
11-22-2012, 07:37 AM
You could easily eat 3 healthy meals per day on 133. The key is un/low processed food and cooking it yourself. Frozen veggies usually go for 1-1.50 a pound. Raw oatmeal is very cheap too. Whole chickens can be bought on sale for less than 10 and could be used to eat meals for close to a week. How do i know this? Ive been there. Just have to learn to budget your money and be smart about what you eat. Carry the good eating habits forward as well....doesnt matter how healthy something claims to be on a box, processed = unhealthy and expensive.

Dave's Bitch
11-22-2012, 07:52 AM
You could easily eat 3 healthy meals per day on 133. The key is un/low processed food and cooking it yourself. Frozen veggies usually go for 1-1.50 a pound. Raw oatmeal is very cheap too. Whole chickens can be bought on sale for less than 10 and could be used to eat meals for close to a week. How do i know this? Ive been there. Just have to learn to budget your money and be smart about what you eat. Carry the good eating habits forward as well....doesnt matter how healthy something claims to be on a box, processed = unhealthy and expensive.

When I first lived on my own I had a similar food budget and pretty much lived of pasta.It can be done but it is very boring.I really missed my mamma's cooking ;)

Angel
11-22-2012, 08:21 AM

Your food prices are a lot lower than ours. No way could you live on that here.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2012, 09:47 AM

You can't "easily." But good old rice & beans (which I love anyways!) is pretty cheap and nutritious. But one still needs variance in the diet and to eat truly healthy (i.e. whole veggies, unprocessed meats from the deli, dairy, etc.) costs more. Especially if we're talking about growing children...

BigBadBrian
11-25-2012, 06:59 AM
unprocessed meats from the deli

"Unprocessed" and "deli" do not go together in the same sentence.

Nickdfresh
11-25-2012, 09:06 AM
"Unprocessed" and "deli" do not go together in the same sentence.

Technically, yes. I should have said butcher. But the deli counter, with the supermarket'ification of America, has become synonymous with the good old fashioned butcher. I'm trying to get off my ass to get meat and poultry at true butcher shops rather than in supermarkets...

BigBadBrian
11-25-2012, 09:09 AM
I'm trying to get off my ass to get meat and poultry at true butcher shops rather than in supermarkets...

It'll cost a little more, but you'll get much better quality.

Terry
11-25-2012, 11:22 AM

Yeah, but the stipulation on her end would be that the two dipshits bookending her on the Fox and Friends couches would wanna watch and beat off...and in the case of Steve D., maybe a bit more than just watch (that guy strikes me as someone stuck in the closet so far back that he's living in a shoe box).

BigBadBrian
11-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Yeah, but the stipulation on her end would be that the two dipshits bookending her on the Fox and Friends couches would wanna watch and beat off...and in the case of Steve D., maybe a bit more than just watch (that guy strikes me as someone stuck in the closet so far back that he's living in a shoe box).

Your Gaydar is that accurate, huh? Hmmm.....

Satan
11-25-2012, 03:05 PM
BrilloPad head Kilmeade is probably the closet case in the group. He seems like the typical dumb jock who goes out of his way to put up the "tough guy" facade to hide the fact that he really wanted to be trying on the cheerleaders outfits in the locker room.

sadaist
11-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Technically, yes. I should have said butcher. But the deli counter, with the supermarket'ification of America, has become synonymous with the good old fashioned butcher. I'm trying to get off my ass to get meat and poultry at true butcher shops rather than in supermarkets...

So worth it. Once you get a REAL Prime steak at a REAL meat shop, you will think the grocery cuts are dog food. Sadly they are extremely hard to find. Yeah, sometimes Costco or Vons has a couple decent steaks......just nothing like a true butcher shop. Nearest one to me is 63 miles one way. Lame.

Terry
11-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Your Gaydar is that accurate, huh? Hmmm.....

All I can say is he smells like rough trade to me, sweetie.

envy_me
11-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Un-fucking-believable:

If she claims that, then why doesn't she just goes ahead and does it. And gives her TV-salary to somebody who doesn't claim they can make it on food stamps.

Satan
11-25-2012, 05:02 PM
So worth it. Once you get a REAL Prime steak at a REAL meat shop, you will think the grocery cuts are dog food. Sadly they are extremely hard to find. Yeah, sometimes Costco or Vons has a couple decent steaks......just nothing like a true butcher shop. Nearest one to me is 63 miles one way. Lame.

No butcher shops in San Diego? That's hard to believe.