PDA

View Full Version : So This Year For Thanksgiving....

Hardrock69
11-22-2012, 12:41 AM
We will be re-enacting the true history of the Holiday. We will invite people to bring food over and when they do, we will lock them in the back yard with a bible while eating their food..If they complain we will kill them and their families. :hee:

Then for Christmas we can go out and knock up a virgin.

When the three wise social workers show up to collect child support we'll beat the kid to death and hang him from a cross. We can convince the prosecutors office not to file murder charges because in a few months we'll be celebrating the kid's resurrection.

Oh man, the holidays are going to be fun again.

:lmao:

ZahZoo
11-22-2012, 10:13 AM
That all sounds like too much work... this year we're cookin a ham and watchin some football...

Nickdfresh
11-22-2012, 10:22 AM
Definitely down with the football.

The definition of irony? Seeing a distant troop of turkeys walking in perfect line formation outside the back window in the woods on Thanksgiving morn...

sadaist
11-22-2012, 09:05 PM
Definitely down with the football.

The definition of irony? Seeing a distant troop of turkeys walking in perfect line formation outside the back window in the woods on Thanksgiving morn...

you have wild turkeys where you live? Awesome! You ever eat them? Some friends I visited in Oregon, the son went turkey hunting while I was there. Saved me a bit to try. Tasted just like turkey should but was just a bit darker and more flavor. Store bought white meat is far too white to be very normal. I prefer the wild taste.

Wish I had a turkey leg today though. My favorite.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2012, 10:02 PM
you have wild turkeys where you live?

Yep, lots actually...

Awesome! You ever eat them? Some friends I visited in Oregon, the son went turkey hunting while I was there. Saved me a bit to try. Tasted just like turkey should but was just a bit darker and more flavor. Store bought white meat is far too white to be very normal. I prefer the wild taste.

Wish I had a turkey leg today though. My favorite.

I'm not a fan of dark meat and I think they're kind of gamey. The wild turkeys here are also pretty small, which would be fine with me...

DONNIEP
11-22-2012, 10:11 PM
The only wild turkey I like comes out of a bottle. We had store-bought turkey and a deer tenderloin today. The deer was freaking awesome!! :gulp:

Hardrock69
11-24-2012, 02:11 AM
I see turkeys where I live all the time. I will hear them clucking in the woods, and after awhile they will appear in the yard by the road and hang out for awhile.