View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

NATEDOG001976
11-22-2012, 02:14 AM

Have a good one peeps!

Make sure to do push ups!

How is everyone? Been to long..

Sarge's Little Helper
11-22-2012, 02:15 AM
Hi NATEDOG001976 and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!

WARF
11-22-2012, 02:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/542857_304564216325521_1186849318_n.jpg

sadaist
11-22-2012, 03:41 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/542857_304564216325521_1186849318_n.jpg

OMG! Normally I do Stove Top, but that is one entree I wanna stuff!

sadaist
11-22-2012, 03:44 AM

Have a good one peeps!

Make sure to do push ups!

How is everyone? Been to long..

And a good one to you as well man!

ps - Dude, I get tired eating a push-up.

Dave's Bitch
11-22-2012, 05:30 AM
Try a girl push up.Half the effort,Half the calories ;)

VAiN
11-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, indeed!! Here is where you'll find me & JJ the Vag Pounder...
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/23/aju5ymy8.jpg
And you know we're playing 'Bottoms Up!' like its our fucking job.

gbranton
11-22-2012, 04:16 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/23/aju5ymy8.jpg

I love that fucking car! I hope to get one of the new 5.0s in the next couple of years.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving. Best wishes to the Roth Army members and their families.

LoungeMachine
11-22-2012, 04:39 PM
In the spirit of revenge, and in keeping with the Thanksgiving tradition, today I will invite my friends over for a great feast, then I will kill them and take their land.

:gulp:

DONNIEP
11-22-2012, 05:54 PM
The women. How much for the women?

Happy Thanksgiving guys and chicks!! :gulp:

Zing!
11-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Happy Turkey Day gang! Eat, drink, drink, drink, eat again, and be merry!

DONNIEP
11-22-2012, 07:23 PM
Happy Turkey Day gang! Eat, drink, drink, drink, eat again, and be merry!

Time to put up the trees. I got the US Fest playing and a big bottle of Evan Williams. Should make the task at least tolerable :gulp:

Zing!
11-22-2012, 07:27 PM
God almighty - X-mas started LAST weekend at my place. Humfuckingbug!

DONNIEP
11-22-2012, 07:31 PM

Yeah, my daughter has been wanting to put the trees up for weeks. We normally would do it this weekend but she can't wait :)

VAiN
11-22-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm getting a tree over the weekend.. 7ft Fraser Fir coming up!

DONNIEP
11-22-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm getting a tree over the weekend.. 7ft Fraser Fir coming up!

I really wanted to go with a real one this year. But I probably couldn't keep it alive that long. I'm kinda lazy.

chefcraig
11-22-2012, 07:43 PM

Check this out: I went into Barnes and Noble two weeks before Thanksgiving, and they were already playing that insipid Christmas music! I swear, every year I tend to agree more and more with this guy...

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq213/robsonj3/af9393de.jpg

Zing!
11-22-2012, 07:54 PM
And is it just me or are the department stores playing it louder than ever? I swear I'm turning into a Scrooge, but Christmas seems like it starts November 1st anymore. The damn music blaring is enough to drive a man to drink.

DONNIEP
11-22-2012, 08:12 PM
That Mariah Carey Christmas song makes me want to go on a killin spree!! Had to suffer thru that fucker 100 times a day at the Eddie Bauer in San Diego...

Seshmeister
11-22-2012, 08:58 PM
Happy Genocide Day to our American cousins! :)

chefcraig
11-22-2012, 09:06 PM

Josey Wales: "You be Ten Bears?"

Ten Bears: "I am Ten Bears."

Josey: (spits tobacco) "I'm Josey Wales."

Ten Bears: "I have heard. You are the Gray Rider. You would not make peace with the Blue Coats. You may go in peace."

Josey: "I reckon not. Got nowhere to go."

Ten Bears: "Then you will die."

Josey: "I came here to die with you. Or live with you. Dying ain't so hard for men like you and me, it's living that's hard; when all you ever cared about has been butchered or raped. Governments don't live together, people live together. With governments you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well I've come here to give you either one, or get either one from you. I came here like this so you'll know my word of death is true. And that my word of life is then true. The bear lives here, the wolf, the antelope, the Comanche. And so will we. Now, we'll only hunt what we need to live on, same as the Comanche does. And every spring when the grass turns green and the Comanche moves north, he can rest here in peace, butcher some of our cattle and jerk beef for the journey. The sign of the Comanche, that will be on our lodge. That's my word of life."

Ten Bears: "And your word of death?"

Josey: "It's here in my pistols, there in your rifles. I'm here for either one."

Ten Bears: "These things you say we will have, we already have."

Josey: "That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra. I'm just giving you life and you're giving me life. And I'm saying that men can live together without butchering one another."

Ten Bears: "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double-tongues. There is iron in your word of death for all Comanche to see. And so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron, it must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. (he takes his knife and cuts his hand. Josey does the same and they grasp each others hand.) So shall it be."

Josey: "I reckon so..."

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9523/joseytenbearszo8.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/joseytenbearszo8.jpg/)

LoungeMachine
11-22-2012, 09:18 PM
The white men who wore this came around the time of my grandfather’s grandfather. Eventually we drove them out. Then the Mexicans came. But they do not come here any more. In my own time, the Texans. They have been like all the others. They take without asking. But I think you are right. I think they will keep coming. When I think of that, I look at this helmet. I don’t know if we are ready for these people. Our country is all that we have, and we will fight to keep it. … You are the only white man I have ever known. I have thought about you a lot. More than you think. And I understand your concern. But I think you are wrong. The white man the soldiers are looking for no longer exists. Now there is only a Sioux named Dances With Wolves.

- Chief Ten Bears [Dances With Wolves]

WARF
11-22-2012, 09:23 PM

I don't celebrate thanksgiving for this reason. I spent the day alone.

LoungeMachine
11-22-2012, 09:37 PM
I don't celebrate thanksgiving for this reason. I spent the day alone.

No harem of bitches?

Your Protest of Solitude probably went unnoticed by the main stream press, I'm afraid....

WARF
11-22-2012, 09:46 PM
No harem of bitches?

Your Protest of Solitude probably went unnoticed by the main stream press, I'm afraid....

Sometimes you just don't feel like being around people....