PDA

View Full Version : Toronto kicks Rob Ford to the curb!

BITEYOASS
11-27-2012, 07:44 PM
So long you FAT FUCK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJP98Dc8eIg

Diamondjimi
11-27-2012, 07:57 PM
Must be a slow night for news in Alabama...

So, what do you know about Ford, other than what's described in this video?

BITEYOASS
11-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Must be a slow night for news in Alabama...

So, what do you know about Ford, other than what's described in this video?

Well I'm originally from Michigan and have been to Toronto twice. So I have a slight vested interest. BTW, here's a little proof that I was there:

Anyway, most of what I know about Rob Ford is from YouTube. From what I've seen, he's quite an asshole to say the least:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOi2wIUCTnA

FORD
11-27-2012, 08:56 PM
Good riddance.... what a disgrace to the name "Ford" :(

BITEYOASS
11-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Nice to know that other countries have a hard time hiding their idiots as well. Although I find the idiots from the UK to be a lot funnier than the ones from Canada.

BITEYOASS
11-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Good riddance.... what a disgrace to the name "Ford" :(

Well that name has been disgraced a looooong time ago. With the Nazi-ties, worker beatings and having Nickelback playing the Thanksgiving Day halftime show to name a few.

Diamondjimi
11-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Besides receiving 40%+ vote in his election (340,000+ votes), the leftist media and council have jumped on this guy at every chance they get, usually over
such petty things as his weight or his manor of speaking. Ford received the vote majority from the citizens of Toronto because he is more like the average joe
and not some typical career politician handing out contracts to family and people who's pockets he's in. His platform was based on smaller city govt and keeping taxes low.(which he's done.
The mayor of Mississauga Hazel McCallion has been charged with conflict of interest (twice) and has remained in office. http://blog.johndowning.ca/2009/10/hazel-mccallions-conflicts-of-interest.html
Ford has simply been railroaded. Come time for the next election, he will be voted back in by the people of Toronto. The citizens of TO like this guy, it's council and the biased media scum that hate him..

WACF
11-28-2012, 07:11 PM
Besides receiving 40%+ vote in his election (340,000+ votes), the leftist media and council have jumped on this guy at every chance they get, usually over
such petty things as his weight or his manor of speaking. Ford received the vote majority from the citizens of Toronto because he is more like the average joe
and not some typical career politician handing out contracts to family and people who's pockets he's in. His platform was based on smaller city govt and keeping taxes low.(which he's done.
The mayor of Mississauga Hazel McCallion has been charged with conflict of interest (twice) and has remained in office. http://blog.johndowning.ca/2009/10/hazel-mccallions-conflicts-of-interest.html
Ford has simply been railroaded. Come time for the next election, he will be voted back in by the people of Toronto. The citizens of TO like this guy, it's council and the biased media scum that hate him..

I agree.

The left did through the courts what they could not accomplish at the voting booth.

Look at former Lib MP Joe Fontana...three criminal charges and he remains mayor of London.

Ford comes across as an ass at times, but I can see what you are saying...watching the media go after him has been amazing.
Shows how bad our media is here at times.

Overall he did what he did to help out left fortunate kids....but what the hell take him down anyways and not mention that part everytime.

The biggest problem I have is when the courts are used to go around the voters...especially in this case.
If it was a more serious issue I'd get it....but nope...just sore losers.

Let the voters decide.

Diamondjimi
11-28-2012, 08:58 PM
Exactly bro.

BITEYOASS
11-28-2012, 09:26 PM
Well I don't really care whether he is a conservative or a liberal, I just think he's a total asshole. In a similar fashion to Joe Walsh or Chris Dodd here in the good ole' USA.