PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Pisses All Over Himself - Literally

Kristy
11-28-2012, 12:33 PM
My all time favorite schizotypal is back. Just watch, people. I'm at a loss for words.

Satan
11-28-2012, 12:40 PM
Somebody needs to test that jar to see what kind of drugs BecKKK is on.

Seshmeister
11-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Ffs...

glenn beck's fox news one-hour show ended june 30, 2011,[59] and a new two-hour show began his television network which started as a subscription-based internet tv network, theblaze tv, originally called gbtv, on september 12, 2011. Using a subscription model, it was estimated beck is on track to generate $27 million in his first year of operation. This was later upgraded to $40 million by the wall street journal when subscriptions topped 300,000.

jhale667
11-28-2012, 01:12 PM
What. The. Fuck. :doh:

ZahZoo
11-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Hmmm that proves bat-shit crazy has a nitch in the market... fairly lucrative as well.

ZahZoo
11-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Dupe.

sadaist
11-28-2012, 04:53 PM
It's dumb. Glenn beck is dumb. But he is just making fun at this, which liberals don't seem to have a problem with.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ

jhale667
11-28-2012, 04:55 PM
It's dumb. Glenn beck is dumb. But he is just making fun at this, which liberals don't seem to have a problem with.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ

Only idiots "have a problem" with either of the aforementioned "art" pieces. They're both stupid.

sadaist
11-28-2012, 04:56 PM
and for the record, I rarely watched Glenn Beck. Just if he was on when I'd have lunch at my Moms house. We both stopped watching the day he killed a frog.

He didn't really kill a frog we learned afterwards. Still though, we like frogs. Fuck him.

sadaist
11-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Only idiots "have a problem" with either of the aforementioned "art" pieces. They're both stupid.

i don't really care about either as far as being offended. But I do care when it's taxpayer subsidized. Not that work in particular, but all the bullshit that the tax dollar goes to. The piss christ is just an example of one of the millions of stupid, wasteful shit that I have to pay for every day out of my paycheck. do whatever the fuck you want, just don't make me pay for it.

FORD
11-28-2012, 05:27 PM
i don't really care about either as far as being offended. But I do care when it's taxpayer subsidized. Not that work in particular, but all the bullshit that the tax dollar goes to. The piss christ is just an example of one of the millions of stupid, wasteful shit that I have to pay for every day out of my paycheck. do whatever the fuck you want, just don't make me pay for it.

"Piss Christ" was stupid, but at least it hasn't killed millions of innocent civilians. If I'm going to complain about how my tax dollars as spent, that's going to be way down at the bottom of the list.

"What is art?" is a fairly subjective question. "What is a legally justified war?" really shouldn't be. (and according to the Constitution, is not)

envy_me
11-28-2012, 05:29 PM
and for the record, I rarely watched Glenn Beck. Just if he was on when I'd have lunch at my Moms house. We both stopped watching the day he killed a frog.

He didn't really kill a frog we learned afterwards. Still though, we like frogs. Fuck him.

I agree with you.

FORD
11-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Kermit's message to BecKKK....

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28149246.jpg

envy_me
11-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Kermit's message to BecKKK....

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28149246.jpg

Hahaahaha. i love you Ford!!!

sadaist
11-28-2012, 06:26 PM
"Piss Christ" was stupid, but at least it hasn't killed millions of innocent civilians. If I'm going to complain about how my tax dollars as spent, that's going to be way down at the bottom of the list.

"What is art?" is a fairly subjective question. "What is a legally justified war?" really shouldn't be. (and according to the Constitution, is not)

We can be mad at 'defense' spending and 'art' subsidies at the same time man. fact of the matter is our money is being squabbled away at mind boggling speeds & levels and we have very little say. It sucks.

Nitro Express
11-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Somebody needs to test that jar to see what kind of drugs BecKKK is on.

Probably the same drugs he was on in the 1980's but he wasn't racked by religious guilt or had a Mormon wife to answer to in those days.

Blaze
11-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Well, even on the corporate market, you do pay for it.

Nitro Express
11-30-2012, 12:17 AM
Well, even on the corporate market, you do pay for it.
Only if the government bails out the failed company that went broke selling such shit or is a customer. Corporations are legal entities that can either be privately held or publicly held. The main purpose of a corporation is to protect the investors from liability so their personal assets are not at risk. That's why even small businesses incorporate themselves and if you don't, you need to have your head checked.