PDA

View Full Version : I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH TRACY McPHERSON!

Kristy
11-28-2012, 05:10 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Cuddly-Flying-Spaghetti-Monster-via-Wikimedia-Commons.jpg

Okay, so it's a carbohydrate religion but damn it, they have rights!

Story here

http://www.examiner.com/article/pastafarians-fight-county-commissioners-for-holiday-display

serious thought provoking argument here:

FORD
11-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Somebody needs to combine pastafarianism with rastafarianism... and the sacrament can be spaghetti with an extra herb in the sauce.

Kristy
11-28-2012, 05:26 PM
This was clever
http://www.venganza.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/rapture_thumb1.jpg

ZahZoo
11-28-2012, 05:40 PM
She seems rather thin for a carb worshiper...

Seshmeister
11-28-2012, 11:32 PM
I've supported the whole notion of pastafarianism for quite a while but I wonder if this evangelical wing isn't kind of self defeating.

She is being dishonest in making out that it isn't a parody of religion. If you think that traditional religions are ludicrous beliefs and then claim to adopt other ludicrous beliefs to demonstrate that, there is a danger that you just become another crazy belief.

I'm sure many Christians think the notion that Muhammad flew up to heaven on a magical horse as ludicrous as Muslims think the Christ resurrection story is.

Adding another ludicrous story and then claiming that you truly believe it to be true in this context is silly. It's not like we are short of ludicrous myths.

Kristy
11-29-2012, 12:15 AM
And on a related note...CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION! GOD DAMN IT!!"

Seshmeister
11-29-2012, 04:17 AM
Who made him president?

Is there also a President of People who don't Play Football?

Satan
11-29-2012, 01:32 PM
O Reilly always looks like a douchebag, but when he gets on this shit, it's completely mental.

Seshmeister
11-29-2012, 05:32 PM
O'Reilly gave Judaism as an example of the christian philosophy... :D

Nitro Express
11-29-2012, 05:53 PM
O'Reilly gave Judaism as an example of the christian philosophy... :D

Well Christianity is just a derivative of Judaism. The thing is the Christians believe the messiah was Jesus and the Jews are still waiting for the messiah to show up. Other than that, it's still pretty much the good ol Torah. Both want the temple to be rebuilt.

Seshmeister
11-29-2012, 08:15 PM
O'Reilly is a pretty stupid ignorant man.

I'm not talking about his opinions I mean objectively he is dumb, he can barely make an argument about anything.

He does accidentally raise a point there though. Up until quite recently in elections you had candidates who would say they were Baptists, Methodists, Catholics or whatever and they all had to respect everyone else and say they would not bring their religion to the post. Now by everyone calling themselves Christian then you get every wacko crazy religion going being given the same credos even if it is fucking nutty like Mormonism, Obama's Rev Wright or whatever madness Michelle Bachman is involved in this month.

Kristy
11-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Here's a ten minute somewhat rebuttal by Lincoln Chafee to Bill's blabbering paranoia