PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Big "E"

BigBadBrian
12-01-2012, 10:26 AM
USS Enterprise being Deactivated from the US Navy List of Ships today after 5 Decades of Service!

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/464557_493509974027153_185040866_o.jpg

Nickdfresh
12-01-2012, 01:35 PM
It makes me sort of sadz. I would think the old girl still has another decade or so left in her...

Va Beach VH Fan
12-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Never server on her, but know a lot of buddies that have....

Fair winds and following seas....

Satan
12-01-2012, 01:43 PM
It was inevitable, of course...

This USS Enterprise would have to be retired to make room for the USS Enterprise of the future....

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/fanon/images/8/82/USS_Enterprise_%28NCC-1701%29%2C_2245-2285..jpg

Nitro Express
12-01-2012, 03:10 PM
I can remember when we lived in Hong Kong and the US Enterprise was in port. There were US Navy sailors everywhere. You know a ship has a big crew when it's that noticeable when they come to shore in a very populated city.

I had a US Enterprise model that would float and ran on batteries. Before there was video games and kids actually built models and sniffed the glue to get high.

http://youtu.be/KEvi4LULz_Q

BITEYOASS
12-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Damn, that's a third icon from "Top Gun" that no longer exists. First it was Miramar (Which now belongs to us Devil Dogs, MUHAHAHAHA!!!), then it was the F-14 Tomcat, and now the USS Enterprise.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Damn, that's a third icon from "Top Gun" that no longer exists. First it was Miramar (Which now belongs to us Devil Dogs, MUHAHAHAHA!!!), then it was the F-14 Tomcat, and now the USS Enterprise.

Not to mention SSC/NTC San Diego, where some of the scenes on base were filmed....

Va Beach VH Fan
12-01-2012, 07:23 PM
http://hamptonroads.com/2012/12/navy-americas-next-carrier-will-be-named-enterprise

Navy: America's next carrier will be named Enterprise

By Mike Hixenbaugh
The Virginian-Pilot
© December 1, 2012
NORFOLK

The mammoth ship that projected American power during the tensest moment of the Cold War, and decades later launched some of the first air attacks in the war on terror, no longer is in service.

But its remarkable legacy – and its iconic name – will live on.

The Navy formally inactivated the aircraft carrier Enterprise on Saturday. A crowd estimated at 12,000 included hundreds of former crew members and dozens of original shipbuilders. They crammed onto a pier at the Norfolk Naval Station to say goodbye to the world’s first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier.

In a video address at the end of an emotional ceremony, Navy Secretary Ray Mabus announced that the nation’s next aircraft carrier will be named Enterprise, continuing a tradition that dates to the Revolutionary War.

The Big E, the eighth U.S. ship named Enterprise, will be decommissioned next summer after 51 years. Tugboats will tow the 1,123-foot ship to the Newport News shipyard that built it, where it will be dismantled.

“I’m honored to tell this crowd of past and present crew that the work of the name Enterprise is not done,” Mabus said in prerecorded remarks broadcast on large screens and followed by an ovation on the pier.

Saturday, the hour-long ceremony was a time for reminiscing – and some tears – for former sailors who rode the ship through warm Middle Eastern waters or launched off its flight deck in jets carrying bombs destined for North Vietnam. .

Two pilots who had flown together from the Enterprise in the Vietnam War embraced for the first time in years. Other former crewmembers posed for photos with grandchildren or laughed while rehashing old stories.

A pair of former crash-and-salvage crewmembers joked about suffering for hours on the flight deck after the huge flattop ran aground on a sandbar near San Francisco in 1983, as it approached the end of a six-month deployment.

Chuck Hawley, a member of the ship’s first crew, recalled taking photos of President John F. Kennedy’s visit to the carrier in April 1962. Months later, Kennedy would order the Enterprise to participate in the naval blockade of Cuba, when the Soviet Union threatened to aim missiles at the U.S. from the Carribbean island.

“Now that I’m 71 years old, and I can read history, I realize I was part of it,” Hawley said. “And that’s kind of cool.”

Sailors from the carrier’s final crew built a time capsule from parts of the ship and allowed former sailors to fill it with notes and mementos. Four crew members carried the steel box onto an aircraft elevator that served as a stage for Saturday’s ceremony and presented it to Adm. Jon Greenert, the chief of naval operations. They asked that it be opened only by the commanding officer of the next Enterprise.

With the inactivation, the U.S. fleet is reduced to 10 aircraft carriers while the Gerald R. Ford is under construction in Newport News. That warship will be the first of a new class of carriers and is slated to join the fleet in 2015.

Nitro Express
12-01-2012, 08:04 PM

Sadly Tom Cruis is still around. I wouldn't mind seeing him get decommissioned and taken apart.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Sadly Tom Cruis is still around. I wouldn't mind seeing him get decommissioned and taken apart.

Well, he's wacked out with Scientology now, although IMO anyone that believes in the fairy tales of any religion is wacko in some degree....

But Cruise and Top Gun did huge for Navy Recruiting back then. I had been in 3 years by the time the movie came out in '86.....

Nitro Express
12-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Well, he's wacked out with Scientology now, although IMO anyone that believes in the fairy tales of any religion is wacko in some degree....

But Cruise and Top Gun did huge for Navy Recruiting back then. I had been in 3 years by the time the movie came out in '86.....

The more time I spend on this rock the more I'm convinced everyone is wacko in some degree.

cadaverdog
12-01-2012, 09:11 PM
The more time I spend on this rock the more I'm convinced everyone is wacko in some degree.
If it's true that this life is just a figment of my imagination I really do need mental help.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-01-2012, 09:14 PM

That may be true, but at least for myself I don't let fairy tales control a portion of my life....

Satan
12-01-2012, 09:19 PM
If it's true that this life is just a figment of my imagination I really do need mental help.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step....

http://www.dmh.ca.gov/Services_and_Programs/default.asp

Nitro Express
12-01-2012, 09:27 PM
That may be true, but at least for myself I don't let fairy tales control a portion of my life....

Everyone believes some bullshit. The monetary system proves this. If people didn't believe in bullshit no way in hell would they be able to just type some numbers in a computer and make people actually believe it was worth something. I was once told investing is the process of finding a bigger fool. You always need someone who wants to pay more for it than you did. Of course the richest people and the people who run things are the master illusionists and bullshitters. Unless you are up at the top, you believe in some bullshit. The real trick is getting enough people to believe in your bullshit. That's the real trick isn't it? Also the grand game is making people think that the solution is to take you down when in reality they are just making you stronger. Most of the world's problems stem from people believing in massive amounts of bullshit and never being able to quite figure it out. No bullshit is alive and well. Religion is just one form of bullshit.

People worship bullshit in many forms.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Everyone believes some bullshit. The monetary system proves this. If people didn't believe in bullshit no way in hell would they be able to just type some numbers in a computer and make people actually believe it was worth something. I was once told investing is the process of finding a bigger fool. You always need someone who wants to pay more for it than you did. Of course the richest people and the people who run things are the master illusionists and bullshitters. Unless you are up at the top, you believe in some bullshit. The real trick is getting enough people to believe in your bullshit. That's the real trick isn't it? Also the grand game is making people think that the solution is to take you down when in reality they are just making you stronger. Most of the world's problems stem from people believing in massive amounts of bullshit and never being able to quite figure it out. No bullshit is alive and well. Religion is just one form of bullshit.

People worship bullshit in many forms.

Whatever you say there, chief.....

BITEYOASS
12-02-2012, 01:31 AM
On a side note, from my personal experience the F-14 Tomcat is the loudest fuckin' aircraft I ever heard in my life.

BITEYOASS
12-02-2012, 01:36 AM
You know what really blows? During my entire time in either 3rd MAW & 4th MAW I never got the opportunity to be on a carrier for a MEU deployment. Not even a diesel amphibious carrier. Yet I wound up going to Iraq for six months. :mad:

Nitro Express
12-02-2012, 01:50 AM
On a side note, from my personal experience the F-14 Tomcat is the loudest fuckin' aircraft I ever heard in my life.

The F-14 was a cool plane. It was a real trick to make a strong hinge point for the wings to pivot on. It was a big huge piece of titanium and it was expensive but it gave the plane capability at slow to supersonic speeds.

This is an interesting read on the F-14.

http://www.airspacemag.com/military-aviation/tomcat-tales.html?c=y&page=1

sadaist
12-02-2012, 06:01 AM
really cool graphic Bri. These carriers are fucking amazing behemoths. How the fuck they even float... Entire city on it. I got to go on one in cub scouts or school trip. Forget which. Awesome. Sad to see this one go. But as noted before, gotta get rid of the old Enterprise to make room for the new.

*you guys see that new Chinese carrier? Damn cool.

sadaist
12-02-2012, 06:02 AM
Is there a hierarchy with the different type ships & crews? Like to the carrier guys look down at the destroyer guys who look down at the submarine guys and so forth?

sadaist
12-02-2012, 06:05 AM
I can remember when we lived in Hong Kong and the US Enterprise was in port. There were US Navy sailors everywhere. You know a ship has a big crew when it's that noticeable when they come to shore in a very populated city.

I had a US Enterprise model that would float and ran on batteries. Before there was video games and kids actually built models and sniffed the glue to get high.

http://youtu.be/KEvi4LULz_Q

I had a submarine that took pellets and a boat too. We had a swimming pool & Id launch em off all the time. Also used the pool to test all my fishing lures out. Chlorine was probably bad, but I was like 10 & it was fun casting off the diving board.

Speaking of fishing. I used to take my 19' boat into San Diego bay to fish. We would drift past the docked carriers. Damn! Compared to my tiny little boat, sheesh. You really appreciate the size of these monsters. I remember a group of the guys on deck of one cheered us as we wrestled in a 22 pound flounder with no gaff. HAHA! Those dudes were thinking....no way these idiots get that slippery beast on board.

Nickdfresh
12-02-2012, 11:33 AM

Nothing against the Super Hornets, but Naval Aviation just isn't the same without the Tomcat... :(

Va Beach VH Fan
12-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Is there a hierarchy with the different type ships & crews? Like to the carrier guys look down at the destroyer guys who look down at the submarine guys and so forth?

Yeah, you'll find that if a battle group pulls into a port, the carrier guys have a chip on their shoulder compared to the destroyer/cruiser/frigate guys.....

cadaverdog
12-02-2012, 06:56 PM
Not to mention SSC/NTC San Diego, where some of the scenes on base were filmed....
I took a trip to TJ right before 9/11 and went by the base where I attended boot. Worm Island. And I couldn't believe they were tearing everything down.But MCRD was still there. When I was there they told us if we tried to escape and got caught at MCRD you would be forced to change over to the marine corps. Not too many people tested that story.

cadaverdog
12-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Yeah, you'll find that if a battle group pulls into a port, the carrier guys have a chip on their shoulder compared to the destroyer/cruiser/frigate guys.....
I never caught that vibe. A lot of the jarheads thought their shit didn't stink but not other squids.

cadaverdog
12-02-2012, 07:06 PM
I had a submarine that took pellets and a boat too. We had a swimming pool & Id launch em off all the time. Also used the pool to test all my fishing lures out. Chlorine was probably bad, but I was like 10 & it was fun casting off the diving board.

Speaking of fishing. I used to take my 19' boat into San Diego bay to fish. We would drift past the docked carriers. Damn! Compared to my tiny little boat, sheesh. You really appreciate the size of these monsters. I remember a group of the guys on deck of one cheered us as we wrestled in a 22 pound flounder with no gaff. HAHA! Those dudes were thinking....no way these idiots get that slippery beast on board.
I had an 18 foot pool with the inflatable ring in my back yard and lost the war against the water turning green. We started throwing catfish we caught in the California Aqueduct. We put too many in and they all died from lack of oxygen in the water. We hooked up an air pump after that and it was good to go. Eventually the top ring got weathered and wouldn't hold air and off to the dump it went. We gave all the fish away to friends that like catfish. I can't stand them. They taste like dirt when they come out of the Aqueduct.

cadaverdog
12-02-2012, 07:18 PM
I was offered a gig as an aircraft fire control tech when I went to the Afees station to join. I turned it down because I thought it would limit my job opportunities after I got out. I ended up as a fire control tech on a destroyer. It didn't matter in the end. I spent most of my time on ship washing dishes or swabbing the deck. I made rank and got to actually work on the fire control system but got busted down and back to the dishes I went. When I got out I ended up building houses. Never used any of my Navy training in the job market. After I had my fill of carpentry I became a truck driver. Now I'm going back to school to learn more about computers. Maybe something I learned in the service might help me now. The VA's paying me so at least I'm getting something from serving. I had a ball when I was in. Probably the best years of my life.

twonabomber
12-02-2012, 08:26 PM

My friend was in the Navy in the early 90's. They were stuck in port in Hawaii when Iniki came through. Everything else got sent out but they were short a generator or engine or something. Anyways...he says "you don't think a ship that big will rock, but it does."

Actually had two friends in the Navy around the same time, my other friend was in the reserves and got sent to Sicily during Desert Shield/Storm. It was kind of cool getting two phone calls from halfway around the world that New Year's Eve. My friend on the O'Brien was in the Gulf "sitting here with the AC on stun."

Va Beach VH Fan
12-02-2012, 08:42 PM
I took a trip to TJ right before 9/11 and went by the base where I attended boot. Worm Island. And I couldn't believe they were tearing everything down.But MCRD was still there. When I was there they told us if we tried to escape and got caught at MCRD you would be forced to change over to the marine corps. Not too many people tested that story.

I drove around the old base a couple of years ago... So many memories... It's been renovated with a bunch of things now, called Liberty Station.... Some of the old buildings are still there....

http://libertystation.com/

sadaist
12-02-2012, 08:48 PM
I had an 18 foot pool with the inflatable ring in my back yard and lost the war against the water turning green. We started throwing catfish we caught in the California Aqueduct. We put too many in and they all died from lack of oxygen in the water. We hooked up an air pump after that and it was good to go. Eventually the top ring got weathered and wouldn't hold air and off to the dump it went. We gave all the fish away to friends that like catfish. I can't stand them. They taste like dirt when they come out of the Aqueduct.

HAHA! Thats awesome! My dad took me to the aqueduct a few times. I fished & he & his wife shot muskrats I think. They said they had to because the dig tunnels that eventually will cave in and take a car into the canal. I argued they shouldn't kill them but lost the battle.

knuckleboner
12-02-2012, 11:52 PM

you mean the refurbished soviet carrier. that thing's 20+ years old...

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 01:33 AM
really cool graphic Bri. These carriers are fucking amazing behemoths. How the fuck they even float... Entire city on it. I got to go on one in cub scouts or school trip. Forget which. Awesome. Sad to see this one go. But as noted before, gotta get rid of the old Enterprise to make room for the new.

That are big until you try and land a jet on one at night in bad weather. Then they are pretty damn small.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 01:43 AM

I went halibut fishing with my father in law and we are loading up and he goes, "Oh, I almost forgot my pistol." He comes back with a Colt .45. I'm like going are you expecting some trouble? He goes no it's to shoot the fish with. I'm like what the hell? I guess you don't bring a live halibut into the boat because they can tear it up thrashing around. Got to love ocean fishing.

Little Texan
12-03-2012, 01:49 AM
I went halibut fishing with my father in law and we are loading up and he goes, "Oh, I almost forgot my pistol." He comes back with a Colt .45. I'm like going are you expecting some trouble? He goes no it's to shoot the fish with. I'm like what the hell? I guess you don't bring a live halibut into the boat because they can tear it up thrashing around. Got to love ocean fishing.

I'll bet y'all did it just for the halibut.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 01:54 AM
My friend was in the Navy in the early 90's. They were stuck in port in Hawaii when Iniki came through. Everything else got sent out but they were short a generator or engine or something. Anyways...he says "you don't think a ship that big will rock, but it does."

Actually had two friends in the Navy around the same time, my other friend was in the reserves and got sent to Sicily during Desert Shield/Storm. It was kind of cool getting two phone calls from halfway around the world that New Year's Eve. My friend on the O'Brien was in the Gulf "sitting here with the AC on stun."

I talked to a guy who served on a boomer submarine and he said they would go out for several months and spend most the time submerged. He says underwater unless they are making a fast turn the sub is rock solid. It's like being in a building almost. He says as soon as they surface, especially in rough seas the boat starts to rock. Everyone is like going, lets get this thing back down.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 02:01 AM
My dad was a contractor building a facility for the navy and the workmen were going to go on strike. This was a facility that was going to be used to develop nuclear propulsion for naval vessels and it had priority. Admiral Rickover himself showed up and addressed the construction crews. He said you guys can get back to work and make the money you are now or you can go on strike and get drafted and make a serviceman's pay. He said I got your names and numbers and I have a lot of pull in DC and if you don't think I can do it, try me. Nobody went on strike.

Hyman George Rickover (January 27, 1900 – July 8, 1986) was a four-star admiral of the United States Navy who directed the original development of naval nuclear propulsion and controlled its operations for three decades as director of Naval Reactors. In addition, he oversaw the development of the Shippingport Atomic Power Station, the world's first commercial pressurized water reactor used for generating electricity.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 02:08 AM
I'll bet y'all did it just for the halibut.

No you really have to shoot them. They can take a transom off a boat or kill you. Halibut can weigh several hundred pounds and are dangerous fish to bring aboard.

Little Texan
12-03-2012, 04:27 AM
No you really have to shoot them. They can take a transom off a boat or kill you. Halibut can weigh several hundred pounds and are dangerous fish to bring aboard.

It's a little joke, dude. Did it just for the halibut (sounds like hell of it).

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 04:59 AM
It's a little joke, dude. Did it just for the halibut (sounds like hell of it).

I was just used to smashing the fish's head on the side of the boat or giving them a whack with a fish whacker (a small wooden club). It was the first time I ever heard needing a large caliber handgun to dispatch the catch. I knew I was in new territory. Halibut are some ugly fish too. They deserve to get shot just for being so ugly.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-03-2012, 08:15 AM
That are big until you try and land a jet on one at night in bad weather. Then they are pretty damn small.

No wait, let me guess, you were a carrier Sailor too !!

ELVIS
12-03-2012, 08:33 AM
C'mon V, it's possible...:biggrin:

http://whisperingcraneinstitute.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/aircraft-carrier-with-golf-course.jpg?w=600

BigBadBrian
12-03-2012, 10:19 AM

I've landed on one several times on a COD. Not as a pilot, but as a very hung-over passenger. :beers8:

COD = Carrier Onboard Delivery

http://www.public.navy.mil/airfor/vrc40/PublishingImages/Cod%20(large).JPG

Nickdfresh
12-03-2012, 12:14 PM
My dad was a contractor building a facility for the navy and the workmen were going to go on strike. This was a facility that was going to be used to develop nuclear propulsion for naval vessels and it had priority. Admiral Rickover himself showed up and addressed the construction crews. He said you guys can get back to work and make the money you are now or you can go on strike and get drafted and make a serviceman's pay. He said I got your names and numbers and I have a lot of pull in DC and if you don't think I can do it, try me. Nobody went on strike.

Wow! You're dad really couldn't hold a job. I thought he was the head fluffer for the Apollo Program!

Nickdfresh
12-03-2012, 12:15 PM

http://beingsakin.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/tommy-flanagan.jpg
"Ummmm, yeeeeaaahhh! Yeah I was! That's the ticket!"

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Wow! You're dad really couldn't hold a job. I thought he was the head fluffer for the Apollo Program!

No that was my father in law that worked in the Apollo Program as a project manager. My dad was a contractor and did work for the Atomic Energy Commission and the US Navy.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 12:20 PM

Nope, but I have talked to former Navy pilots. One who flew during the Gulf War said the missions were cake it was landing on the carrier at night in bad weather that was scary as hell.

Nickdfresh
12-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Right-ooooo....

jhale667
12-03-2012, 12:49 PM
:biggrin:

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 12:56 PM
I've never been to Saudi Arabia. I couldn't get a visa. Nor have I been to Afghanistan. Who would want to go?

Kristy
12-03-2012, 05:52 PM
My first boyfriend served on that ship.

Zing!
12-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Would that be Major Wanker?

sadaist
12-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Got to love ocean fishing.

What I love is you never know whats on the line. Freshwater you pretty much have it narrowed down to 4-5 species depending on where you are. Bass, trout, crappie, catfish, bluegill. But ocean you just never know. We reeled in 1 time and a fist sized hermit crab type shell was stuck to the bait. We look a little closer & it was a tiny octopus living in there. So cool. We let the little guy go. But after we played with him a bit and got pictures.

cadaverdog
12-03-2012, 06:45 PM
He was an enlisted man. Seaman Stains.

sadaist
12-03-2012, 06:46 PM

http://whisperingcraneinstitute.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/aircraft-carrier-with-golf-course.jpg?w=600

LOL. Nice. I have seen mockups of floating cities or condominiums. Would be really cool to live out there & be in a different port every few months as your home traveled around.

cadaverdog
12-03-2012, 06:52 PM
What I love is you never know whats on the line. Freshwater you pretty much have it narrowed down to 4-5 species depending on where you are. Bass, trout, crappie, catfish, bluegill. But ocean you just never know. We reeled in 1 time and a fist sized hermit crab type shell was stuck to the bait. We look a little closer & it was a tiny octopus living in there. So cool. We let the little guy go. But after we played with him a bit and got pictures.
I like to fish off Ventura Pier around the fourth of July. It's a long pier and if you fish near the farthest out end you catch all kinds of shit including sharks. You pick up hitch hiking crabs there quite often. You reel in and they're up the line a bit from the bank just hanging on to the line.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 06:55 PM
What I love is you never know whats on the line.

Very true. I used to have a salt water aquarium and you never knew what was going to hatch out of the live rock. I started hearing the sharp pitched noise in my tank and found out a pistol shrimp had hatched out of the live rock. They can split your thumb open and even break the tank glass. My tank was acrylic so that wasn't so much a worry but it was a 100 gallon tank. I had nightmares of all the salt water pouring out in the living room. The noise you hear is the shrimp's claw causing a sonic boom because they can move it that fast. Amazing. The ocean has a lot of weird critters in it.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 07:04 PM
I like to fish off Ventura Pier around the fourth of July. It's a long pier and if you fish near the farthest out end you catch all kinds of shit including sharks. You pick up hitch hiking crabs there quite often. You reel in and they're up the line a bit from the bank just hanging on to the line.

I spent endless hours on the Newport Beach pier growing up. I caught a pretty good sized sand shark one time.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 07:10 PM

I spent endless hours on the Newport Beach pier growing up. I caught a pretty good sized shovel nosed shark one time.

Nitro Express
12-03-2012, 07:13 PM

The airplanes and the jet blast would tear that lawn up in a hurry. I think landing a F-18 on a grass runway on a pitching carrier would be a bit hair raising.

ELVIS
12-03-2012, 07:29 PM

No, that would be Major Fuckup...

Nickdfresh
12-03-2012, 07:30 PM
He was an enlisted man. Seaman Stains.

Well, his socks were anyways...

sadaist
12-03-2012, 11:44 PM
We were fishing off the shore at mission bay one night & drinking beers on our tailgates. My friend starts reeling in like the fight of his life (he was using a tiny trout pole), struggling, battling, argh.....

A fucking starfish had wrapped around his bait :lmao:

BigBadBrian
12-22-2012, 05:31 AM
Thought this was a cool pic so instead of starting a new thread, I'll post it Here.

NORFOLK (Dec. 20, 2012) The aircraft carriers USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77), USS Enterprise (CVN 65), USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75), and USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) are in port at Naval Station Norfolk, Va., the world's largest naval station.

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/169291_10151158164097823_2081266794_o.jpg

Va Beach VH Fan
12-22-2012, 10:21 AM
You RARELY see that many carriers in port at one time, even during the holidays....

I think I can see my house... ;)

Nickdfresh
12-22-2012, 12:08 PM
Somewhere a Japanese admiral is salivating, and possibly masturbating, to that pic...
http://areyoufuckingcoding.me/img/meme-impossibru.jpg

Hardrock69
12-22-2012, 02:26 PM

:lmao:

DavidLeeNatra
12-22-2012, 04:58 PM
and I thought that would be the "Elvis is banned again"-thread...my bad...

Hardrock69
12-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Someday......

ELVIS
12-23-2012, 12:03 AM
Yeah, and someday your mom will get that back rent out of your lazy ass, too...

:elvis:

Angel
12-23-2012, 12:38 AM
and I thought that would be the "Elvis is banned again"-thread...my bad...

So I'm not the only one. :biggrin: