PDA

View Full Version : George H W Bush hospitalized.

cadaverdog
12-01-2012, 09:02 PM
I hope it's not too serious. W would be in control of the family business. What was the name of that business?

Satan
12-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Don't worry.... Poppy is smart enough to ensure that Jeb is in charge of the Bush Criminal Empire before he is eternally reassigned to Hell.

I'm not expecting him right away, but the old bastard is pushing 90, so it's a matter of time. And the BCE wing of Hell will be ready for him. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

Nitro Express
12-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Jeb is busy trying to sell state departments of education shitty computer software and trying to standardize (lower the quality) of education. Apparently Jeb doesn't think kids in the US have been dumbed down enough already. I guess the Rockefeller Foundation didn't fuck the kids over enough yet.

LoungeMachine
12-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Jeb is busy trying to sell state departments of education shitty computer software and trying to standardize (lower the quality) of education. Apparently Jeb doesn't think kids in the US have been dumbed down enough already. I guess the Rockefeller Foundation didn't fuck the kids over enough yet.

That's Neil Bush, not Jeb....

:gulp:

I'd have thought you would have known that when you were a procurement official all those years for the Wyoming DOE

sadaist
12-04-2012, 02:01 AM
so it's a matter of time.

We are all staring at the very same clock....tick tick tick

Oh wait, this is the Roth Army. I meant to say.......gulp gulp gulp :gulp::beers8::bottle::guzzle: