PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nickdfresh
12-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Okay, who watches? This show just gets better and better....

http://cdn1.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/walking-dead-2.jpg

POJO_Risin
12-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Is this a show?!?

LOL...my wife watches it religiously...I've never seen it...

Nickdfresh
12-02-2012, 10:12 PM
I fucking love zombie flicks, I even have recurring zombie nightmares...

But of course, what makes the show so fascinating is that the real monsters are often the human survivors...

DONNIEP
12-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Never missed an episode. Hell, due to the way they shown them I've seen them all at least twice. I love this show!!

vandeleur
12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Yip am hooked on it

High Life Man
12-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Good show. Much better this year than last.

BUT

You need to play the video game. It's incredible.

www.telltalegames.com

Zing!
12-04-2012, 03:20 PM
This season was stellar - real edge of your seat moments throughout. Still can't believe they killed off Lori.

DONNIEP
12-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Lori was gonna die anyway - at least she did in the comic. But not like that! I couldn't believe what they did to her. And Carl? Putting a bullet in her head?? That was almost as good as Rick shooting Sophia!

chefcraig
02-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Yes, yes and yes! Marathon last weekend, season two last evening and season three today (starts at 9:30 AM, EST) leading up to the continuation of season three tonight at 9PM (EST).

Too fucking cool! After all of the stupidity that has reigned supreme around here (both on the ether and in real life), I could use some evil, some mindless carnage and zombies.

TFM_Dale
02-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Love the show and can't wait for tonight, very refreshing to have a show that my wife will watch without it being some reality TV crapfest.

vandeleur
02-10-2013, 10:20 AM
yip , new series starts tonight . Though it means I have to be naughty and steam it tomorrow until they show it on uk tv.

DONNIEP
02-10-2013, 12:09 PM
I hope Rick blows the Governor's brains out!! And am hoping we finally get to see Maggie's boobies :)

Nickdfresh
02-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Definitely one of the best shows on TV and one of a very few I bother to follow anymore. It's also impressive that this season is a huge improvement over the last. It's also one of the few shows I've ever watched with truly unpredictable plot twists (i.e. the fallout of Merle and the Governor)...

DONNIEP
02-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Definitely one of the best shows on TV and one of a very few I bother to follow anymore. It's also impressive that this season is a huge improvement over the last. It's also one of the few shows I've ever watched with truly unpredictable plot twists (i.e. the fallout of Merle and the Governor)...

Exactly. I can't wait to see which side Merle chooses now that he's reunited with his brother. Maybe Darryl will kill Merle...

tommyv
02-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Maggie's boobies :)

http://faptuary.net/wp/lauren-cohan-nude/

http://faptuary.net/images/laurencohan/LaurenCohan.gif

DONNIEP
02-10-2013, 01:24 PM
I knew they had to be a nice pair...finally, the quest is over.

vandeleur
02-10-2013, 01:25 PM
I did think the second series got a bit talkie and a bit light on action in parts , but three came back strong with action and story.

Jack68
02-13-2013, 01:51 PM
Fucking Merle rules....hes back for two minutes and Rick has to knock his ass out.I finally caught up with all the episodes since they ran the marathon which was great.I almost shit when the little girl walked out of the barn..didnt see that one coming at all.

chefcraig
02-13-2013, 02:01 PM
Yeah, the marathons were great, as it appears I must have missed parts or entire episodes. That whole deal with Rick getting the phone calls was really odd, and seemed to imply he'd completely lost it. I half expected Hershel to discover the phone was disconnected (or better yet, not plugged in) when he picked it up.

And damn, some of those scenes were downright brutal. The convict in the pantry getting his head split by Rick, Michonne cutting off the top of a guy's head, the scenes involving the Governor's daughter, and the slice of glass to his eye only begin to describe the carnage.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 07:14 PM
I think the taking-of-the-prison yard scene was the most graphic, IMO. The pulling off of the riot helmets with all the skin coming off was pretty gruesome...

chefcraig
02-13-2013, 07:16 PM
I think the taking-of-the-prison yard scene was the most graphic, IMO. The pulling off of the riot helmets with all the skin coming off was pretty gruesome...

Yeah, but it also showed what a skilled little outfit the team had turned into on a tactical front. The way they formed up and just kicked ass was really cool.

Sensible Shoes
02-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Sounds delightful! I'm busy watching Downton Abbey on PBS. Perhaps for a change of pace......what channel is it on?

chefcraig
02-13-2013, 07:22 PM
9PM (EST), Sunday nights on AMC. :yo:

If you have Comcast cable, you can see reruns at your liesure using the On Demand section.

Sensible Shoes
02-13-2013, 07:47 PM
Yeah it'll have to be On Demand - that's when Downton is on.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 08:52 PM
I think AMC's site has entire episodes...

High Life Man
02-13-2013, 11:45 PM
Netflix has season 1 and 2 available for streaming.

Zing!
02-14-2013, 12:48 PM
I thought episode 1 of season 4 was lame. Kind of uninspired and all over the place story wise. Hoping things pick up next episode.

vandeleur
02-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Great episode last night .... The gov what a twat and daryl + car boot = zombie kill of the week.

we need a zombie smilie :biggrin:

Zing!
02-18-2013, 12:49 PM
Yep - much better episode. The zombie kills were nasty!

TFM_Dale
02-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Even a bad episode of The Walking Dead is better then most of the shit on TV today. Also looking forward to Falling Skies returning.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Nickdfresh
02-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Great episode last night .... The gov what a twat and daryl + car boot = zombie kill of the week.

we need a zombie smilie :biggrin:

I don't know of you get it over there, but they have show on AMC here called "Talking Dead" which is sort of a talk show dedicated to discussing the show. They actually replayed all of the zombie kills last night in like under a minute...

vandeleur
02-18-2013, 08:52 PM
No we don't get it , do they do interviews and stuff ?
Under a minute for the kills , it felt like it was pretty action filled so there must have been a few .

DONNIEP
02-18-2013, 09:16 PM
Under a minute for the kills , it felt like it was pretty action filled so there must have been a few .

Yeah, that's the show I was telling you about a while back. It's too bad you guys don't get it. They have the Walking Dead creator on there all the time and it's cool when he's actually able to speak about the topic at hand. They show some behind the scenes stuff on it which is really cool. And they have the actors on too sometimes. They had Axel on there last night.

Nickdfresh
02-19-2013, 08:21 AM

They have interviews, often times with the cast members that have died off. I don't watch it religiously, but they've had the actors playing Lori, Yoshi, etc. on. They also have writers and guest actors from related theme shows. The host is Chris Hardwick...

Not sure they'll allow this outside the United States or the Americas, but: http://www.amctv.com/shows/talking-dead/video

vandeleur
02-19-2013, 01:26 PM
Nah nickdf the link doesnt work , it says my country cant view it .... will check out another way to view them on the interwebble . Where there is a will etc etc

Yo Donniep where's ya review ya southern shandy drinking bastid :bigwink:

Jack68
02-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Very good episode.Rick needs to get his head out of his ass and pronto.

DONNIEP
02-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Great episode!! Spoiler alert - Andrea's naked ass looks good!!

Eyes of the Night
03-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Great episode!! Spoiler alert - Andrea's naked ass looks good!!

Hellz yeah it did ... mini taco anyone? ...

DONNIEP
03-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Tonight's episode was the best in a long time.

chefcraig
03-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Stunning...the words said, the character advancement...brilliantly executed.

Best fuckin' show on basic cable.

jhale667
03-04-2013, 02:17 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/644620_594918480535862_1327496260_n_zps45db6044.jp g

vandeleur
03-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Wow powerful episode this week . As they drove away I was thinking shit they through the kitchen sink emotionaly at that and then the back pack . A great episode .

Zing!
03-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Yeah great episode and somber ending. Seems Rick is getting his humanity (and sanity) back.

vandeleur
03-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Trying not to post shit in case I spoil it for someone ... but hopefully seeing what can happen may be a wake up call for ricky boy .

Jack68
03-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Aye great episode.Rick does seem to have removed his head from his ass.Did not expect to see the charachter from the beginning.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2013, 10:25 PM
The actress who plays Maggie is on Talking Dead now, God is her British accent hot...

High Life Man
03-12-2013, 05:27 PM
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Just read a short interview with Kirkman. He said that this season:

- There will be resolution to the Rick/Governor conflict

- There will be more deaths

DONNIEP
03-12-2013, 05:59 PM
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Just read a short interview with Kirkman. He said that this season:

- There will be resolution to the Rick/Governor conflict

- There will be more deaths

I hope the governor gets his brains blown out. Literally. And they need to show Maggie's titties. In slow mo. From all angles. Maybe a shower scene...

vandeleur
03-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Wow last nights the deed was pretty brutal .
Dont wanna spoil any endings but fuck me it showed the punch and it still was a bit holy shit when it landed.

vandeleur
03-25-2013, 01:24 PM
plus a bit o lemmy :killer: and in the same scene a total dawn of the dead tip of the hat . The zombie was exactly the same, sounds daft but when you see it you willknow what I mean.

Zing!
03-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Great episode last night - Merle kept me guessing. Is Daryl going to shove an arrow up the Governor's arse?

vandeleur
03-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Can't decide they all seem to have good reason to do the governor now

Nickdfresh
03-26-2013, 03:04 AM
It's going to be more like "who DOESN'T want to kill the Governor?" at this point. Think I have a feeling as to how this ends. I find the AMC show "Talking Dead" almost as interesting as the show at this point...

Jack68
03-26-2013, 02:37 PM
plus a bit o lemmy :killer: and in the same scene a total dawn of the dead tip of the hat . The zombie was exactly the same, sounds daft but when you see it you willknow what I mean.

Great episode....Next one season finale?I havent watched any of the talking dead shows i got to check that out .

Nickdfresh
03-26-2013, 05:32 PM
The next one is the season final, and the preview shows the Governor leading the Woodbury militia to storm the prison...

High Life Man
03-27-2013, 12:39 AM
So was there a moment of recognition between Z Merle and Daryl?

Kinda like in '28 Days Later' when the priest is stumbling towards Cilian Murphy while fighting the disease and telling him to get out (always a creepy scene).

Jack68
03-27-2013, 07:12 AM
So was there a moment of recognition between Z Merle and Daryl?

Kinda like in '28 Days Later' when the priest is stumbling towards Cilian Murphy while fighting the disease and telling him to get out (always a creepy scene).

Yeah definitely.

TFM_Dale
03-27-2013, 09:07 AM
Season finale should be kick ass, waiting for it to come back on is going to suck though.

chefcraig
03-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Season finale should be kick ass, waiting for it to come back on is going to suck though.

Be prepared to be shocked. According to an interview with Executive producer Glen Mazzara in the latest Rolling Stone, the body count will be around 27 people, which more than likely points toward some of the show's stars getting the ax.

Zing!
03-27-2013, 02:18 PM
27? Holy crap! That's about all the principal characters on the show!

TFM_Dale
03-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Be prepared to be shocked. According to an interview with Executive producer Glen Mazzara in the latest Rolling Stone, the body count will be around 27 people, which more than likely points toward some of the show's stars getting the ax.

I am betting Rick and Daryl are safe, anybody else being offed will not surprise me and that includes Carl.

vandeleur
03-27-2013, 03:11 PM
I am betting Rick and Daryl are safe, anybody else being offed will not surprise me and that includes Carl.

No way daryl gets it........ Rick is pretty safe .
Anybody else I think is up for grabs , is there 27 people even in the show ?

chefcraig
03-28-2013, 12:11 PM
No way daryl gets it........ Rick is pretty safe .
Anybody else I think is up for grabs , is there 27 people even in the show ?

I'm figuring many of the town's people (yet perhaps not the Governor), all of the new folks that showed up this season, and two or three of the regulars.

And will somebody, anybody (zombie or human) finally get rid of Andrea? She's been a ditsy, whiningly confused and annoying pain in the rump for three seasons now, enough already!

Bring in some fresh blood, namely a well-endowed redhead to jar Rick out of his demented daydreams about his dead, cheating wife and make him get on with his life in a clear thinking, ballsy manner. Hell, get Cristina Hendricks from Mad Men, it's on the damned same network for cryin' out loud. Seriously, prove to me this image doesn't work...

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt63/daemons666/006jpgphp.jpg

Zing!
03-28-2013, 12:39 PM
I'm completely on board with this. Make it so.

vandeleur
03-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Wow she is hot

cadaverdog
03-29-2013, 05:28 PM
I wonder if Zombies can swim. If not they should build motes around the places the humans hang.

chefcraig
03-29-2013, 06:09 PM
I wonder if Zombies can swim. If not they should build motes around the places the humans hang.

Interesting idea, yet a much simpler concept would be to relocate to an island off the coast of the U.S. The thing is, even if they started some sort of farm collective, they'd still need trips to the mainland for supplies, such as medicine.

DONNIEP
03-29-2013, 06:31 PM

Zombies can't swim - or at least they shouldn't be able to since that would require a high level of brain function. Takes a bit more coordination than staggering. But, since they don't breathe, they should be able to walk thru a moat, depending on how deep it is.

The real question is why do they eat? It's said that they don't breathe because biological functions shut down. Which makes sense since zombie heads can survive for long periods of time after being severed. However, if they don't need to breathe why do they need to eat? The food is obviously being somewhat digested and that suggests at least some biological functioning. So do they shit as well?

chefcraig
03-29-2013, 06:41 PM
The real question is why do they eat? It's said that they don't breathe because biological functions shut down. Which makes sense since zombie heads can survive for long periods of time after being severed. However, if they don't need to breathe why do they need to eat? The food is obviously being somewhat digested and that suggests at least some biological functioning. So do they shit as well?

They obviously do not need to eat, it's some sort of savage reaction. Remember, Michonne busted the jaws and cut off the arms from her two "pets", yet they continued to survive.

Zing!
03-29-2013, 07:56 PM
Zombies can't swim - or at least they shouldn't be able to since that would require a high level of brain function. Takes a bit more coordination than staggering. But, since they don't breathe, they should be able to walk thru a moat, depending on how deep it is.

Have you ever read the book "World War Z?" All that is pretty much explained.

DONNIEP
03-29-2013, 08:01 PM
They obviously do not need to eat, it's some sort of savage reaction. Remember, Michonne busted the jaws and cut off the arms from her two "pets", yet they continued to survive.

Didn't the Governor ask his nerd why Michone's zombie's didn't starve and he said they were, just slowly?

DONNIEP
03-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Have you ever read the book "World War Z?" All that is pretty much explained.

Ok - I'll have to check it out. I wanna know!!

vandeleur
03-29-2013, 08:28 PM
World war z is really good book , tho the film trailer is yet to convince me the movie will be as good .

vandeleur
03-29-2013, 08:30 PM
Tho you have to be careful u don't mix ya zombie mythologies up ....
In zombie flesh eaters they can swim/ walk thru water and wrestle bull sharks . Tough job for a stunt man .

chefcraig
03-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Didn't the Governor ask his nerd why Michone's zombie's didn't starve and he said they were, just slowly?

I dunno...that seemed to me at the time to be some rather glib script writing, an attempt at covering up yet more of the howlingly huge holes in the show's mythology. For instance, if you cover yourself in zombie gore, you become invisible, yet if you don't have any handy, you can simply hide under a car. HUH?

Hell, I don't care, since this show makes a helluva lot more sense (and is therefor easier to follow) than LOST ever was, let alone Twin Peaks.

vandeleur
03-29-2013, 08:37 PM
It's definitely a case of feel the quality not the logic :)

Nickdfresh
03-29-2013, 08:39 PM
In George Romero's Land of the Dead (the second to the final installment of the Night of the Living Dead series), the zombies are semi-sentient and learn to swim in order to storm a plutocratic enclave around Pittsburgh, PA...

chefcraig
03-29-2013, 08:44 PM
Tho you have to be careful u don't mix ya zombie mythologies up ....
In zombie flesh eaters they can swim/ walk thru water and wrestle bull sharks . Tough job for a stunt man .

And don't forget the loopholes created by this sub-genre: :duh:

http://img1.imagehousing.com/10/2a8f250a2f1656b08c5db5fa3b077cc8.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1116497)

DONNIEP
03-29-2013, 08:54 PM
I don't like the more "conscious" zombies. I like 'em to be brain dead, unstoppable killing machines. Kinda like my ex-wife.

DONNIEP
03-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Holy smokes!! I finally got to watch last week's episode, last nite. Merle's dead!! Fuck!! I loved that guy! Why'd they have to kill him off? I can't believe I'm thinking this, but I hope pansy Rick either gets some balls or bites the bullet. I cannot believe he was dumb enough to fall for the governor's trick to test his mettle. You never, ever, turn your back on a member of the group. They should ATTACK!!! Or run. But to turn Michone out??? That's just cowardly. I shall miss Merle. I knew he had some good left in him.

Nickdfresh
03-31-2013, 10:29 PM
Well, the Governor's attack on the prison didn't go very well...

vandeleur
03-31-2013, 10:33 PM
Sshhhhh .... La la la la la la fingers in ears :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
03-31-2013, 10:57 PM
Sshhhhh .... La la la la la la fingers in ears :biggrin:

Welp. The way things transpire completely confounded my expectations. It's kind of predictable if you've ever read military history or were in the military, but at the same time things sort of take a huge turn to the left. But, no spoiler alerts here. When does TWD air in the UK?

vandeleur
03-31-2013, 11:27 PM
Friday officially , but I usually steam them Monday and then watch properly on Friday .
Am messing ,am cool with spoilers , am gonna watch it when I get in from nightshift with a brew or two :)

Zing!
04-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Hurry up and watch it so we can talk about it!

DONNIEP
04-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Vandy still hasn't watched the Deed??? Let's see, it's a little after 3 where he is, so he should be into his second Stella by now. I'm sure his review will be coming up soon :)

chefcraig
04-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Not giving anything away here, but I predict that someday, Carl will become the next governor. And end up fighting his dad for the honor.

envy_me
04-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Hurry up and watch it so we can talk about it!

Lol, or he can just not read this thread until he watches it :D

DONNIEP
04-01-2013, 11:15 AM
I haven't liked Carl since the beginning. I don't know why, there's just something about him I don't like. He was right last night tho. Regardless, I wouldn't mind seeing him turned into zombie shit.

Zing!
04-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Not giving anything away here, but I predict that someday, Carl will become the next governor. And end up fighting his dad for the honor.

Woah. That's an interesting angle - and I'd like to see it happen. Carl was a decent character, but now he's a petulant punk with a big hat. SPOILER: I expected some kind of final resolution with the Gov. last night. Did not expect him to live to see another day. Which is good - he's a bad ass villain. Also, lots of drama set up with the black couple Rick initially turned away now being accepted into the group.

chefcraig
04-01-2013, 11:59 AM
The thing with Carl is the basic fact that as a child, he has caused the ultimate loss of the farm and most perversely had to kill not only his adopted father (Shane), but his own real mother as well during childbirth.

And people are worried that music, tv or video games turn young people into bloodthirsty zombies. Face it, Carl is not going to grow into a well-adjusted adult. Fuck, at this point, I'm not going to be one either, yet all I've had to deal with is the fact that even though I've been surrounded by utter morons most of my life, I still suffer from an inferiority complex.

It would make sense for either Carl or me (or both of us) to stop by this guy's tent the next time he's in town...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u153/manontheradio/MASH/c_billfold_sidney1.jpg

vandeleur
04-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Right , watched the Deed .
Cracking episode . Still taking it all in a bit.
Ta for your patience for not spoiling it.
Yeah carl he is gonna grow up a well balanced child , I freak out about the video games the bairn plays .
Carl might have issues when and if he gets a bit older .

Jack68
04-02-2013, 11:34 AM
Shane really rubbed off on Carl.Yeah zing im glad the gov didnt get killed..great character.WTf is going on with Rick seeing his wife..i dont get it.

chefcraig
04-02-2013, 11:49 AM
WTf is going on with Rick seeing his wife..i dont get it.

I'm uncertain about that myself. In the books, it's Michonne who sees her dead ex and has conversations with him. It was strange enough that Rick not only started wandering around in the woods looking for her while only Michonne watched, yet suddenly the ex has become some sort of conscience for Rick (notably, when deciding Michonne's fate).

Saw a commercial for the new season last evening. Guess when it returns? Yup, in fucking October. :duh:

Nickdfresh
05-19-2013, 11:21 AM
A bunch of photos from the set while filming in Georgia was published by a fansite in Australia HERE. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/79200591@N06/sets/72157633466399236/)

DLR Bridge
06-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Haven't read any of this thread so's to not sperl any s'prises. Just watched all of season 1 and 6 episodes of 2 over the past 3 nights. Fucking totally hooked! Will check back when I'm caught up.

If I don't get bit.

Nickdfresh
06-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Just found this pic, fucking great!

♫Why can't we be friends,
Why can't weeee be friends?!♪♪

chefcraig
06-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Perhaps I stand alone here, yet I thought the season finale blew chunks all over the dashboard. It seemed like a deliberate stop-gap, designed to keep you awaiting showtime late in the fall.

How can you ramp up the action, then turn down the flames like that? The season should have ended not with the death of Andrea (at this point, you or me both wanted to knock this broad off), yet with the episode concluding with Daryl and Merle seeing each other (sort of) for the final time, and it's horrifically sad outcome.

That should have ended things, season finale-wise. At least to me.

vandeleur
06-02-2013, 03:36 AM
Your a hard man to please chef , I thought the whole of season 3 rocked compared to the somewhat slower season 2 .
Bit I take your point Andrea was a huge pain in the arse .

vandeleur
06-02-2013, 06:24 AM
this kind of made me laugh especially the framing the scene bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOpr-0xQDk8

vandeleur
07-20-2013, 07:46 AM
Trailer for the new season

http://youtu.be/Dxg27QsaIEY

Nickdfresh
09-22-2013, 06:01 PM
Lauren Cohen, nothing but ufff!

http://4-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/t_full/v1379616007/xlauren-cohan-maxim-photo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OSVTnGEGtj.jpg

DLR Bridge
09-27-2013, 08:18 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/27/u7ure7y8.jpg
...bring it awn!

Nickdfresh
09-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Webisodes of parallel stories?:

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2013/09/the-walking-dead-season-3-webisodes-launch-october-1-on-amc-com/

Zing!
09-28-2013, 07:10 PM
I can't fucking wait for this! Bring out yer dead!

DLR Bridge
09-28-2013, 09:24 PM
I zombified myself a few years back...http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/29/agyzynyt.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/29/vaqady9a.jpg
Luckily, there was a vaccine to return me to normal.

DLR Bridge
10-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Finally all caught up. Totally absurd how Andrea spent so much time just sitting there, pitying the fool that would turn and kill her. She should have ripped her damn hands off and gotten the hell out of there. She was dumb from the beginning, though. The governor is a Teflon fuck face and she fell for him. Dope.

I hope Meshone takes that Governor's melon off his shoulders, right quick.

DLR Bridge
10-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Well, the Governor's attack on the prison didn't go very well...

I'm amazed at how the gov's gang showed up guns a blazin' then they all packed together and tip-toed inside of an environment foreign to them. I was expecting to see gates slam shut and all of them getting lit up.

vandeleur
10-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Watched the first episode of the new series , any of guys checked it out .
The Irish bird with the long hair was a spooky fucker .

Zing!
10-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Watched the first episode of the new series , any of guys checked it out .
The Irish bird with the long hair was a spooky fucker .

Love the show, but I was underwhelmed by the first episode. Seemed disjointed and Rick's storyline rather pointless.

High Life Man
10-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Rick's son is a horrible actor.

I'm afraid this show has jumped the shark.

vandeleur
10-14-2013, 05:21 PM
It did take me a while to get used to the whole time has passed thing , tho I did enjoy it .
The rick thing I didnt know where it was going I thought at one point oh this is him seeing stuff again .

vandeleur
10-14-2013, 05:23 PM
Jumped the shark in what way ? ... Love the phrase jump the shark :D

Zing!
10-14-2013, 05:29 PM
Rick's son is a horrible actor.

I'm afraid this show has jumped the shark.

Funny - I thought the same thing. I didn't have much of a problem with him before, but his acting in this episode was wooden to say the least - like he was reading his lines off a cue card.

DONNIEP
10-14-2013, 05:43 PM
I hope Carl gets bit and Rick has to put him down. I hate that kid.

DLR Bridge
10-14-2013, 07:22 PM
I thought it was pretty good. I liked the forced fed intros of the newer characters. They're all expendable fuckers (Irish guy and Harry Potter lookin' kid - done). I liked that Rick gave that one walker with the burnt looking eyes an extra once over. Harry Potter kid ended up with the same eyes. Some side virus goin' around I suspect. The Rick tale with the spooky chick took too long, but was good example of why he shouldn't trust even the supposedly desperate so easily. I like the walkers falling through the thin ceiling of the store. I'm liking Meshone more and more.

Now let me tell ya what I didn't like. All the GD commercials, behind the scenes clips and Talking Dead promos. All that shit does is kill the mystique. Netflix has certainly spoiled me.

Nickdfresh
10-14-2013, 09:42 PM
I can't comprehend how a pristine store with so much wine and beer didn't get looted in the Zombie Apocalypse...

Satan
10-14-2013, 10:28 PM
I can't comprehend how a pristine store with so much wine and beer didn't get looted in the Zombie Apocalypse...

Nobody can figure out what kind of wine goes with brains?

Now on the other horn, the perfect beer choice for zombies would have to be......

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/50/1d/92/501d92f27d21f2612ce49f0f11c58c8d.jpg

High Life Man
10-15-2013, 12:56 AM
Jumped the shark in what way ? ... Love the phrase jump the shark :D

Past it's prime. The problem is this show doesn't move. It drags. More of the same last night.

I will say, that Irish chick had potential. But that storyline ended quickly (although, if you played the Telltale Games TWD, there was a similar storyline).

DLR Bridge
10-15-2013, 05:31 AM
Irish chick? Why can't I remember that? I thought the guy who died in the liquor aisle was Irish. I was watching with the volume down low so as to not wake (scare the shit of) the kids.

I'll admit, the show tends to drag, but I wouldn't call it a day just yet. Who knows. This season could shape up to be their Fair Warning. Season III started out kinda clunky.

vandeleur
10-15-2013, 10:30 AM
They have certainly packed out the show with juicy targets maybes we are due a massacre ....

DLR Bridge
10-15-2013, 12:21 PM
I'm guessing the governor poisoned the town folk before embarking on his attack in the finale last season. All of the Waterburians will be dead by episode 3. Just a guess.

Zing!
10-15-2013, 01:25 PM
Damn - that's a tasty guess. Bridge should be script consultant for the show.

First thing: kill off Carl.

chefcraig
10-15-2013, 01:32 PM
First thing: kill off Carl.

I mentioned that Carl might turn into a little psychopath a few months ago, and it would appear I was correct. I still believe a showdown between him and Rick will come up sometime, and the thing is, Rick might not be his father at all. Meaning he killed both Shane AND his mom.

Now that is some fucked up shit to live with, in addition to dead folks stalking you all the time and knowing you have the disease as well.

Prediction: Carl becomes the next governor.

DLR Bridge
10-15-2013, 02:06 PM
You lost me Chef. When did it come up that Carl might not be Rick's kid? I think I missed that.

chefcraig
10-15-2013, 02:14 PM
You lost me Chef. When did it come up that Carl might not be Rick's kid? I think I missed that.

Because of the amount of time Shane spent with Rick's wife while he (Rick) was in in a coma at the hospital, it has been suggested on several points that the daughter may have been fathered by Shane. There are several suggestions (even offered by the governor himself during the face to face meeting) that this may be so. There is a back story in place regarding Shane and Lori, which dates back to the first episode. Obviously, these two did not simply fall in the sack together because Rick was not around, and might have a history that dates back several years.

Then again, the show twists the comic and novel versions of things to such an extent that you never know what is going on. People that died in the comics are alive and well on the show, and vice versa. Actions applied to certain characters are acted out in others. It's mind-numbingly confusing at times.

DLR Bridge
10-15-2013, 02:21 PM
I always figured they rolled in the hay that one time in the beginning then Rick awkwardly showed up a day or so later in season one. If Shane and Lori's "feelings" for each other date back another 13 years or so and it was discussed, I surely missed that.

vandeleur
10-15-2013, 02:30 PM
It's in a bit of pickle as a series , it promised lots of kills on the last episode and we got lori.
Think this season they need to stir the mix abit shock us a bit kill off a couple of big hitters ... Fuck we should have a dead .. Dead pool .
If this series turns to be another lets look after the prison run it will eventually run out of steam .

What the fuck do I know am still comparing every tv programme to the last episode of breaking bad which is ridiculous I know .

DLR Bridge
10-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Last man standing at the end of the final season will be... Hershel. That fucker has staying power. I wish they showed him obtaining his fake leg from a walker. "you won't be needin' this"

Zing!
10-15-2013, 03:01 PM
Last man standing at the end of the final season will be... Hershel. That fucker has staying power. I wish they showed him obtaining his fake leg from a walker. "you won't be needin' this"

Yeah I was wondering about that. I was kind of confused as to how he was walking around so good - and without crutches...

DONNIEP
10-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Because of the amount of time Shane spent with Rick's wife while he (Rick) was in in a coma at the hospital, it has been suggested on several points that the daughter may have been fathered by Shane. There are several suggestions (even offered by the governor himself during the face to face meeting) that this may be so. There is a back story in place regarding Shane and Lori, which dates back to the first episode. Obviously, these two did not simply fall in the sack together because Rick was not around, and might have a history that dates back several years.

Yeah, Lori was a filthy traitor. Her husband is presumed to be dead and out munching on people, it's the end of the world and Shane's tappin' that ass like a drunken prom date. Not that I blame Shane. End of the world or not, pussy's pussy.

And I would love nothing more than to see Rick and Carl get into a violent confrontation where Rick has no choice but to blow Carl's brains slap out of his head. In spectacular fashion, in a tight, slow mo shot. Bye bye you little bastard. I would have tossed that little fucker to the walkers last year.

And Glenn needs to die. If for no other reason than there's no way in hell he'd be able to get a hot chick like Maggie, even if it was the end of the world.

DLR Bridge
10-15-2013, 09:55 PM
Funny thing about Glenn is, even when he's pissin' mad, he's a wuss. Yeah, no way he deserves to be bangin' that. When she looked him in the eyes in the drug store in season 2 and said, "yes, I'll have sex with you" I said to the TV "oh GTFO of here!"

DONNIEP
10-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Funny thing about Glenn is, even when he's pissin' mad, he's a wuss. Yeah, no way he deserves to be bangin' that. When she looked him in the eyes in the drug store in season 2 and said, "yes, I'll have sex with you" I said to the TV "oh GTFO of here!"

Glenn is a moron. The answer to every conflict he has with Maggie is to bang her senseless. Period. She's a preacher's daughter for cryin' out loud! Everybody knows they're wild and ready to go at the drop of a hat! And this idiot wants to talk about feelings? What a moron!

chefcraig
10-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Glenn is a moron. The answer to every conflict he has with Maggie is to bang her senseless. Period. She's a preacher's daughter for cryin' out loud! Everybody knows they're wild and ready to go at the drop of a hat! And this idiot wants to talk about feelings? What a moron!

Sweet, tap-dancing Jesus, I truly hope we don't get one of those NBC "Very Special Episodes" from the 1980s that announces Maggie is pregnant. Yes, you, me, and just about every male that watches the show would love to dive into that...but a pizza delivery guy? Yeah, yeah...he went up against a walker in a room while tied to a chair. Big deal, he should not have been off his guard, captured and put Maggie in that situation in the first place.

And by the way, how did his facial wounds heal so fast? I nick myself with the fucking razor while shaving and have to live with it for months. This asshole gets pounded in the face repeatedly, then attacked by a zombie, yet a week later, looks ready for a high school yearbook photo.

DONNIEP
10-16-2013, 12:18 AM
Maggie is one of those chicks who craves constant banging and prefers very little talk afterwards. I bet her last words after sex are "get off of me." And poor Glenn goes and cries in a corner, lamenting the old days when his only contact with the opposite sex involved an exchange of money. Their cash for his pizza. What a fag.

High Life Man
10-16-2013, 03:03 AM
Irish chick? Why can't I remember that? I thought the guy who died in the liquor aisle was Irish. I was watching with the volume down low so as to not wake (scare the shit of) the kids.

The chick they made us think was a zombie...until she talked. The one with her husband's head in a bag.

DLR Bridge
10-16-2013, 06:44 AM
Oh yeah, she was Irish sounding, huh. I thought you meant a Woodbury goon.

Nickdfresh
10-17-2013, 08:05 PM
The first webisodes, "Torn Apart":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_705550&feature=iv&src_vid=XL9LbNJfebw&v=Qajfj5wzcCU

DLR Bridge
10-20-2013, 10:56 PM
So. Who's the gas can bandit? Who's feeding the walkers rats at the gate? Things are starting to heat up.

DLR Bridge
10-28-2013, 11:50 PM
Sheesh! Has everyone completely given up on this show? While it's no Breaking Bad, it's still a decent show. Although, I have to admit, I hate hate hate airborn virus storylines. Hopefully, they'll get past this cliche bit by the end of episode 4.

vandeleur
10-29-2013, 02:01 AM
Watched episode 3 last night .... Didn't see the carol thing coming

DLR Bridge
10-29-2013, 06:02 AM
Yeah, that was odd. Why did she stop at torching just those two if she's going to do that at all? I guess shes losing it a bit. I'm a little surprised at how Daryl and his posse seemed to be bumbling their way through their mission. And wtf was up with Hershel telling Carl not to shoot the walker in the woods? I think he even said they're peaceful.

I read the Rolling Stone article with Rick on the cover. Interesting read. I had no idea of the writer shake ups they've had. Dale (the RV guy from seasons 1 and 2) was so outraged at how his long time friend and writer was fired that he demanded he be killed off. The big wigs, more often than not, find a way to fuck up a good thing it seems.

Nickdfresh
10-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Sheesh! Has everyone completely given up on this show? While it's no Breaking Bad, it's still a decent show. Although, I have to admit, I hate hate hate airborn virus storylines. Hopefully, they'll get past this cliche bit by the end of episode 4.

I don't think it's that people have given up on it; I think it never had the appeal to this demographic that Breaking Bad had to begin with...

DLR Bridge
10-29-2013, 04:25 PM
I know, but look at the earlier pages to this thread from the first three seasons. I'm just saying that it seemed the Army's interest had dropped off a bit tis all.

Jack68
11-03-2013, 05:38 AM

It is a tad bit stale this year. I know the comic is so much better.On your Breaking bad point I watched the series start to finish after hearing about it for so long last month. Best show ive ever seen,im depressed its over.

DLR Bridge
11-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Stale is the perfect word to describe it. The writing is a bit aimless at this point. I'm starting to question some of the things that they're having characters do. I'm hoping they rebound. They gotta shed some more Waterbury dead weight characters and get the hell outta the prison. Time for a change of scenery and an encounter with the gov'ner.

Zing!
11-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Used to look forward to Sunday nights, but this season has just been... Meh. Whatever, I'm not discussing plot points at work or anything. Aimless is right - from the first episode this season and still no direction. Getting bored waiting for something to happen...

DLR Bridge
11-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Rick ousted Carol?! Totally unbuyable. Even their acting was like, "are we really doing this?" Or maybe she wants to be written but not killed off of the show, in hopes that they'll right the ship. I think the writing is embarrassingly bad so far, this time around. One episode, Michonne is a crying basket case, the next she's clumsy in a way she'd never be, and now she's making school girl eyes at Darryl? Where's the mystique that developed all last season? I'll bet the writers all fighting each other and laying awake at night going "DAMN YOU VINCE GILLIGAN!!!"

chefcraig
11-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Put it this way: I didn't even bother watching Sunday night, figuring I'd catch up later on with On Demand. That should tell you how far down the list of priorities this show has fallen, when I'm watching a rerun of Bar Rescue, Guy Fieri's insipid Grocery Games or my third or fourth NFL game of the day instead.

:indifferent0020:

DLR Bridge
11-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Ok, a little better. Thought Glenn was a goner. His woman kissed him right after he coughed up some nice, germy, blood vomit. Daryl is gonna go ape shit when he hears what Rick did. I still think the govn'r has something to do with the outbreak. He's prob gonna be around for the rest of the season. And how 'bout that Hershel? After all that, the guy was itchy to go out on a body disposal run with Mechone. Carl bonding with Rick? Maybe the lil' fucker ain't so bad after all.

Zing!
11-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Well something finally happened - but the scripting and dialogue still seems clumsy. There's way too many moments where people look contemplatively at something/someone... only for there to be no explanation as to what it all means. It's like they're continuously building maguffins and plot points with no payout. The whole Carol thing is obviously building toward something - her character can't just disappear like that. I think fans would finally revolt if that was the end of her. But then again, the way this show is heading, you never know...

DLR Bridge
11-11-2013, 09:30 AM
If she partners up with the Governor, I'm out.

vandeleur
11-11-2013, 12:57 PM
That was a better episode , am all for story and character but it has to play to its audience a bit more . A little action/horror/excitement once in a while won't hurt . So at least this episode a bit of a return to form .
Yeah I got a bit of feeling the gov and carol will hitch wagons , which will be a bit of a stretch

Zing!
11-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Carol captured by the Guv and used as another chess piece to get Michonne seems too easy, but AMC execs may think it's a brilliant idea. Guess it all comes down to Daryl now.

Nickdfresh
11-17-2013, 11:30 AM
Tonight seems to herald the return of The Governor....

vandeleur
11-17-2013, 04:47 PM

DLR Bridge
11-18-2013, 08:37 AM
Kept thinking of Kurt Russell from Escape From New York every time they showed the scraggly governor.

I totally forgot his word for zombies was "biters". I get a kick outta that one. I've always thought that providers of not so smooth blow jobs were biters. :biggrin:

Zing!
11-18-2013, 09:43 AM
Kept thinking of Kurt Russell from Escape From New York every time they showed the scraggly governor.

I thought the same thing - he's rocking the Plissken. Best episode of the season if you ask me - maybe ever. A huge curveball with the Governor's character... I did not see that coming. Suddenly I'm interested again!

DLR Bridge
11-18-2013, 10:22 AM
It was a good one indeed. Just a couple of nitpicks. The gov's new squeeze looks a lot like Glenn's girlfriend. I'm horrible with names. Why was his long hair a youthful dark brown and his beard a more correctly colored grey?

DONNIEP
11-18-2013, 10:28 AM
The Governor can suck shit for all I care. I never liked that story line and I still don't. Fuck that fag. He's a nut case extraordinaire and that's all he'll ever be. He's damaged goods and he needs to be put down.

DLR Bridge
11-18-2013, 10:57 AM
I hated that storyline too as that whole utopian faux town was just ridiculous. I think zombies are more believable than people as brainwashed and stupid as those townies. He is a total dick munch, but I like where they're going with this. Whether he redeems his sorry ass or not, he's still gonna pay the piper. Mechone'll still have his head on a platter.

vandeleur
11-18-2013, 03:13 PM
Decent episode with a couple of curve balls .

DLR Bridge
11-25-2013, 08:30 AM
Between the surprise murders and the hot lesbian action, I'd say things are getting back on track. Only problem is these damn mid season finales. How the F long do we have to wait for it to start back up?

Next weeks episode looks pretty good. I'm guessing we bid farewell to Glenn. Mechone ends up with a hole in her arm at best. Predictions anyone?

vandeleur
11-25-2013, 05:09 PM
Another good episode .... Am starting to think the governor episodes are better than the soap opera back at the jail .
For a while I thought they were going to go all the governor has turned over a new leaf .. Good old Brian . But that didn't last .

Looks like another group is out there killing other groups that was left as a loose end .

DLR Bridge
11-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Looks like another group is out there killing other groups that was left as a loose end.

Yeah, that gets a bit confusing when people are getting killed off within 30 minutes of being introduced to the show. I'm not even sure who's now missing or dead. And how did the governor's posse not hear shots being fired on the other group? I think I need to watch that again.

DONNIEP
11-25-2013, 07:48 PM
I hope Glenn catches a bullet next week. Just because he doesn't deserve that fine piece of ass that he's tapping. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and Carl will get his brains blown out.

I want to see the governon eaten by 3 walkers at once. Three's just enough for a frenzy and not too many to block the shot so we can watch him get ripped to shreds.

vandeleur
11-26-2013, 02:15 AM
Is it to soon to have the lesbian ,zombie eating each other out joke :D

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Holy shit, Vandy. You ain't gonna believe this episode.

DLR Bridge
12-01-2013, 10:02 PM
Fuck. I mean... fuck'n fuck. *#%¥€ Damn.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Bridge - are you watching Talking Dead? Holy shit Maggie's so fucking hot!!

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 10:06 PM
I won't give anything away, but this last episode was fucking incredible. The best episode of the whole season!!

DLR Bridge
12-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Bridge - are you watching Talking Dead? Holy shit Maggie's so fucking hot!!

Hells yeah! She's easing my aggravation. Does that even make any sense? I dunno. She's one hot Brit.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Dude - if she starts crying I'm gonna fucking explode! This is better than porno.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 10:14 PM
I can't believe what happened. It comes back on at 11. I'm gonna have to watch it again.

DLR Bridge
12-01-2013, 10:22 PM
I can't believe what happened. It comes back on at 11. I'm gonna have to watch it again.

Me too. I'm gonna hop inside my TV and kill Glenn. Sorry that I gave it away that the lil' jaggoff lives.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Me too. I'm gonna hop inside my TV and kill Glenn. Sorry that I gave it away that the lil' jaggoff lives.

I hate that guy!! He's such a little fag! If I was Glenn I'd have my hand down her pants all day long!

I liked that car seat shot.

DLR Bridge
12-01-2013, 10:34 PM
What do you think? Baby on the bus?

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Hell no. That car seat was covered in blood. And if it was old blood then Rick would have known that. I don't know of I could have watched that baby getting eaten.

DLR Bridge
12-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Yeah, ne meither. I'm hoping someone who was kinda of shot up and bloody was running by towards the bus, heard her and took her out of the chair. Unfortunately, the carrier is just too damn convenient a device to not want to use when rescuing a baby.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 10:56 PM
I didn't think of that!! I didn't see of the straps were undone! If they were then she's alive.

I really was hoping Carl would die but I think I might want him to live now. We might have to make a spoiler alert for Vandy and just let it rip.

DLR Bridge
12-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Can't understand why the Gov's biatch let's her kid play so far away from them, especially after that clothesline scene from last week.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 11:30 PM
I don't get that either. I can't believe what happened with that kid. That was shocking.

DLR Bridge
12-02-2013, 12:03 AM
I didn't see if the straps were undone! If they were then she's alive.
Kind of hard to tell after second viewing, but I think they may have been undone.

Loved the kid taking out the one chick. Daryl kicked much ass tonight, too.

vandeleur
12-02-2013, 12:16 AM
Twats :biggrin:

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Vandy!!! Get your ass home and watch this episode, ya bastid!

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Kind of hard to tell after second viewing, but I think they may have been undone.

Loved the kid taking out the one chick. Daryl kicked much ass tonight, too.

Yeah, that was a fucking shocker! I sure as hell didn't see that coming! I dig it because it's about damn time they stop living like this is just some little problem they can kinda avoid. It's the damn end of the world and you gotta do whatever you have to to survive! Even if that means arming 9 year olds! Everybody gets a gun in the zombie apocalypse! Except the people I don't like! Hahahahaha!

vandeleur
12-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Man everybody gets a gun in the zombie apocalypse , you live in hill billy heaven a zombie appears where you live you would shoot it or fuck it . Your all armed to the teeth ... Well armed to the tooth :D

vandeleur
12-02-2013, 01:32 PM
Boys gonna watch it now , will report in later gentlemen . Hopefully pissed up :biggrin:

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 02:15 PM
Man everybody gets a gun in the zombie apocalypse , you live in hill billy heaven a zombie appears where you live you would shoot it or fuck it . Your all armed to the teeth ... Well armed to the tooth :D

Now, now, I have great teeth. Step Dave's a dentist, remember?

And as far as fucking zombies goes, are we talking fresh zombies? Like say if Miley just dropped dead next to me, like five minutes ago? Because I think you'd have to fuck that. I mean, she'd still look the same, and she'd still be warm. Yeah, she'd be hissing and growling and trying to kill me but that'd be just like fucking my ex wife so I'm used to that.

vandeleur
12-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Really good episode , fuck knows what happened to little ass kicker there is more to that than
Zombie food .
Darryl gets cooler by the week , rick getting chinned off a one eyed bloke not do much :D

Von Halen
12-02-2013, 04:50 PM
I watched a portion of one episode once. Lamest show ever.

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 04:51 PM

Homo!!!

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Really good episode , fuck knows what happened to little ass kicker there is more to that than
Zombie food .
Darryl gets cooler by the week , rick getting chinned off a one eyed bloke not do much :D

I hope the baby got eaten. I actually want to see an episode where there's a zombie baby, like a 6 month old one. You could just kick it down the street like a soccer ball cause it couldn't bite you.

But, yeah, this was probably the best episode yet. Seeing the Governor go Highlander on Hershel was a shock, even though I figured it was coming. I think they drug the whole prison thing out too long, but then again they had to build that whole place from the ground up so I guess they had to get their money's worth out of it.

So the Gov is dead as hell. Rick and Carl are out wandering in the woods. Who knows what happened to Maggie - if I'd been there we'd been out back screwing when all this went down so she'd be fine. Who knows how many people actually made it on to the bus. So basically they're down to a small group again with no place to go and half of them are scattered, running around by themselves.

DLR Bridge
12-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Yeah, Rick's kicking his ass, the scene cuts then cuts back and he's getting his ass handed to him. Atleast that fucker died. Would've been nice to see him become live food rather than be put outta his misery by Maggie's clone.

DLR Bridge
12-02-2013, 04:58 PM

That's like developing an opinion of VH by hearing part of Happy Trails. :yo:

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Yeah, Rick's kicking his ass, the scene cuts then cuts back and he's getting his ass handed to him. Atleast that fucker died. Would've been nice to see him become live food rather than be put outta his misery by Maggie's clone.

Yeah, there was no way he woulda survived being skewered like that, no fucking way. So it woulda been nice to see him ripped to shreds by the walkers. But it was pretty cool to see that chick put a round in his skull. Actually, we didn't even get to see that, which kinda sucked. It was shocking to see him just put a 9 mm in that little girl's head, but what else could he do at that point?

All I know is when the zombie apocalypse comes, I'm finding me a big brother like Tyrese to hide behind. That motherfucker is badder than Shaft!!

DLR Bridge
12-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Good thing the hotter lesbian lived.

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:01 PM
That's like developing an opinion of VH by hearing part of Happy Trails. :yo:

Von's just grumpy because the radio in his buggy ate up his 5150 cassette!!

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Good thing the hotter lesbian lived.

Yeah, I'm ready for some end of the world lizzy action!! I wanna see Maggie scissoring that chick while Glenn crouches in the corner, crying and hitting himself in the head for not being enough man for Maggie!!

vandeleur
12-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Yeah thought yip he is fucking with Hershel , didn't think they would kill off the voice of reason in the show .
Second half I want less soap opera more fucking action , less rick and more Darryl .
Yeah glad the gov got tho I wanted to see him as a zombie

Von Halen
12-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Stupid fake ass zombie show. You couldn't pay me to watch that garbage. I'd rather watch paint dry!

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Yeah thought yip he is fucking with Hershel , didn't think they would kill off the voice of reason in the show .
Second half I want less soap opera more fucking action , less rick and more Darryl .
Yeah glad the gov got tho I wanted to see him as a zombie

If they had cut the Gov's head off, before he died, would it have become a zombie head? I think so. I woulda cut that fucker off and then hung it from the rear view mirror of that bus!!! I'd have pulled the teeth all out too, so he can't bite anybody and just spent the next month tormenting the thing. Stick fire crackers in its ears and lite em off and stuff like that. Maybe use it for a pumpkin at Halloween.

DLR Bridge
12-02-2013, 05:11 PM

Agree, though Rick's acting at the gate was Breaking Bad quality. Top fucking notch. He looked like he was gonna lose his mind at first and cave. Was glad to see him toughen up and say all the right shit.

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Stupid fake ass zombie show. You couldn't pay me to watch that garbage. I'd rather watch paint dry!

Look here, pop pop, just because it ain't Lawrence Welk doesn't mean it sucks!

vandeleur
12-02-2013, 05:13 PM

Fake !!! Wtf :biggrin:

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Agree, though Rick's acting at the gate was Breaking Bad quality. Top fucking notch. He looked like he was gonna lose his mind at first and cave. Was glad to see him toughen up and say all the right shit.

The guy who plays Rick is a great actor. I was sick of seeing him pussy around. It's the end of the world - shit happens, get over it already.

We should all drive down to Georgia where they're filming the show. Yall could get jobs as zombie extras probably while I banged Maggie's brains slap out of her head.

Satan
12-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Look here, pop pop, just because it ain't Lawrence Welk doesn't mean it sucks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3ecDYxOkg

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:16 PM
I was surprised Darryl wasn't more pissed at Rick for cutting Carol loose. I mean, she obviously was willing to get on her knees for the guy. You'd think he woulda been pissed as shit for getting rid of his poon!! And you know, if she gained a few pounds she might look more like Jamie Lee Curtis and then she'd be really fuckable! You gotta think of these things in the apocalypse!

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:17 PM

That guy shoulda put his hand up her dress!!

Von Halen
12-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Agree, though Rick's acting at the gate was Breaking Bad quality.

Oh please. Over stating aren't we?

Von Halen
12-02-2013, 05:23 PM
The guy who plays Rick is a great actor.

Better than Angel?

vandeleur
12-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Has Kristy stole Von's log in again :D

Von Halen
12-02-2013, 05:24 PM
I bet Fragile Cock loves this stupid fucking show.

DLR Bridge
12-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Oh please. Over stating aren't we?

Hey, there's shitty acting, too. I'm just saying the guy did ayight.

DLR Bridge
12-02-2013, 05:26 PM

New that was coming! :biggrin:

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Better than Angel?

Nobody's better than Angel!! Did you see that murder show Warf posted that she starred in??

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Hey, there's shitty acting, too. I'm just saying the guy did ayight.

Hell no, Rick is the greatest actor that ever lived and if this show had titties it would be better than cheerleader porn!!

vandeleur
12-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Is that the gundersons ?

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:30 PM

Nah, Fragglerock's home life is scarier than this show! I bet his mom is like Carol used to be, a whimpering little slob of a woman, always getting the back hand from daddy while fragrock is busy dissecting Spongebob episodes online. Oh, and fraggle thinks that Spongebob jumped the shark in the 7th season. Who even knew there were 7 seasons??

Zing!
12-02-2013, 05:31 PM
A decent episode, but I'm noticing way too many clumsy and dumb lines of dialog - not to mention nonsensical plot holes - to the point where it's getting kind of ridiculous. AMC needs to eat shit and hire Darabont and his original writers back. The right things are happening, but in the wrong way. This show has lost its mojo.

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Is that the gundersons ?

No! It's a for real TV show! It's one of those informative murder porn shows on Discovery ID where they reenact mysterious murders. It's actually pretty damn cool that she got that gig.

vandeleur
12-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Cool.

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:34 PM
This thread needs more Maggie!!!

http://s18.postimg.org/cqn9jr1x5/ktflz_TU.jpg

vandeleur
12-02-2013, 05:36 PM
She totally gets the vandy gold experience if she plays her cards right , and is really drunk :D

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Every guy on that show is a fag. It's the zombie apocalypse, real end of the world shit and you got this piece of ass in the prison and a little chinaman is the only guy trying to nail this??

http://s28.postimg.org/g9f07c1gt/Lauren_Cohan_Lingerie.jpg

vandeleur
12-02-2013, 05:40 PM
She is scorching ....

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Maggie: Donnie! The zombies are eating Rick's baby!

Donnie: Cool! Let's fuck!!

http://s15.postimg.org/qlj2r5vcr/images_1.jpg

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Maggie: Donnie! My daddy just got his damn head cut off!!

Donnie: Oh man, that sucks. Let's fuck some more!!

http://s21.postimg.org/jl1na2tuf/Hot_Babe_Lauren_Cohan_Naked_The_Walking_Dead_Pho.j pg

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Maggie: Donnie! We're all out of food and water and bullets!!

Donnie: Well, bend the hell over and let's get it on one last time!!

http://s29.postimg.org/sl8ptcak7/pictures_Lauren_Cohan_porn.jpg

Von Halen
12-02-2013, 05:46 PM
This thread needs more Maggie!!!

http://s18.postimg.org/cqn9jr1x5/ktflz_TU.jpg

Whoa! I'd fuck Maggie!

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Now who says this thread sucks?? Hahahahahaha!!

DONNIEP
12-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Whoa! I'd fuck Maggie!

See - there's something for everybody on that show!!

Von Halen
12-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Now who says this thread sucks?? Hahahahahaha!!

I never said the THREAD sucked. I said the SHOW sucks!

Von Halen
12-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Maggie: Donnie! We're all out of food and water and bullets!!

Donnie: Well, bend the hell over and let's get it on one last time!!

http://s29.postimg.org/sl8ptcak7/pictures_Lauren_Cohan_porn.jpg

Yum!!

cadaverdog
12-02-2013, 05:55 PM
That's funny shit there. A girl I went to church with in the mid seventies thought thought Alice cooper was saying Only Women Believe and would sing it thinking it was a religious reference. When I told her what he was really saying she told the youth pastor at sunday school I was talking dirty to her at church. Of course he started lecturing me and when I told him what was really said he said it was inappropriate to talk about female plumbing with the opposite sex. I should have just let her keep singing the damn song. He didn't like me anyway. I had long hair and I gave him an atomic wedgie after he gave my drawers a tug while I was trying to keep another guy from giving me a wedgie. He took a swing at me. I could have beat him down but I told him that wasn't very Christian of him and he started bawling like a baby.

DLR Bridge
12-05-2013, 08:48 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/05/nu7ynypu.jpg
:lmao:

Zing!
12-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Ain't that the truth? THAT'S one of those stupid glaring plot holes I'm talking about. Are they experienced with guns or not? Sometimes they can take out a walker from 200 yards, but now they can't hit an invader from 50 feet?

DLR Bridge
12-05-2013, 09:31 AM
True, though not to defend the older sisters, but they did just watch their Dad's melon get hacked off. I also don't think I've seen Maggie's annoying, singing sister hold a gun much before this anyhow.

But I agree with you totally about the writing sucking a bit since the firing of Darabont.

DONNIEP
12-05-2013, 09:38 AM
I'd like to make a Donnie sandwich with Maggie and her too skinny sister.

chefcraig
12-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Maggie: Donnie! My daddy just got his damn head cut off!!

Donnie: Oh man, that sucks. Let's fuck some more!!

Kinda brings to mind that last season of LOST, when Jacob appears to Hurley.

Jacob: I died an hour ago.
Hurley: That sucks, dude.

vandeleur
12-08-2013, 10:18 PM

DONNIEP
12-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Hahahahaha! Good one, Vandy!

DLR Bridge
12-08-2013, 10:25 PM
And washing some of the cars, too.

DONNIEP
12-08-2013, 10:58 PM
As long as nobody washes Maggie, I'm good. I like her when she's kinda dirty. I'd lick her clean.

vandeleur
12-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Mate she is a classy babe you gotta woo her , oh look the d is stuck on my key board :D

vandeleur
12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
She is used to sleeping in a guard tower , you would have to ease her into casa dp. Start off keeping her in the shed at first :biggrin:

DONNIEP
12-08-2013, 11:09 PM
She is used to sleeping in a guard tower , you would have to ease her into casa dp. Start off keeping her in the shed at first :biggrin:

I'd make her sleep in my daughter's pink playhouse in the back yard. I'd make her hose off in the back yard. Then I'd work her up to a bubble bath. And then I would fuck her senseless. Repeatedly. At least until one of us needed medical attention.

vandeleur
12-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Man that's some dirty talk you got going there am stealing it ,
"Pet canna play with ya pink play house and then have a shot at ya back yard" .

It's a classic

DONNIEP
12-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Man that's some dirty talk you got going there am stealing it ,
"Pet canna play with ya pink play house and then have a shot at ya back yard" .

It's a classic

Remember - I'm the Butthole Bandit. I'm always gonna want to play in the back yard.

Kristy
12-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Your avy sucks, DONNIEP