PDA

View Full Version : Some dude with a spray can fucks himself up!

WARF
12-05-2012, 01:19 PM
:lol: :lmao:

chefcraig
12-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Paint huffing, what a great idea. Probably shares a cardboard box in an alley with this guy...

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww213/Axnay/paint_huffer.jpg

sadaist
12-05-2012, 01:49 PM
I fell over a couple times doing whip-its with my friends. And you don't have to worry about the pants around your ankles if you start of without pants in the first place. Good times.

Dave's Bitch
12-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Why did he have his pants down?

chefcraig
12-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Why did he have his pants down?

Apparently, paint huffing induces such thunderous flatulence that it literally blows your pants off.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/Kblinkchc4/butt_fire.jpg

Nitro Express
12-05-2012, 02:31 PM
It's not spray paint it's a can of Dustoff. The compressed air you use to clean computers and stuff. You can get high huffing it.

Fuck drug dealers. You can get your fix at Staples or Office Max.

chefcraig
12-05-2012, 02:34 PM
It's not spray paint it's a can of Dustoff. The compressed air you use to clean computers and stuff. You can get high huffing it.

That would explain a great deal of your posts.

Nitro Express
12-05-2012, 02:42 PM
That would explain a great deal of your posts.

I'm walking on sunshine!

Zing!
12-05-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm walking on sunshine!

And dust-free!

sadaist
12-06-2012, 01:56 AM
I'm walking on sunshine!

lol. Funny.

sadaist
12-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Okay, when I refill my zippo I like to take a whiff of it. I don't get a buzz or breathe in deep or anything. I just like the way it smells. So I sniff it like once a week when it needs refilling. But that shit can get you addicted? WTF? Fumes? I do like the smell of 2-stroke dirt bikes. Always reminds me of my youth camping in the desert with all the riders and campfires and cold buckets of KFC.

FORD
12-06-2012, 02:15 AM
Guess he didn't have any Carbona? Or even glue...

Little Texan
12-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Judging by the title, I thought this thread was going to be about thome.

Nitro Express
12-06-2012, 02:32 AM
If you scuba dive you can go down deep and get nitrogen narcosis. I've done that. What makes scuba so dangerous is it is so damn easy to kill yourself. LOL! You could fuck yourself up so easy if you didn't know what you were doing.

sadaist
12-06-2012, 11:33 AM
What is in the computer dusters anyways? Nitrous oxide like whip-its? If it is, fuck that. We did the little whip-its, and after 5-6 of them you would begin to get the worst hangover headache of all time. No way I could be hitting off a huge bottle of that shit. 3-4 while with friends at a drive in movie all packed into my Moms blazer, sure. Was a lot of fun. But as a lifestyle......no thanks.

Hardrock69
12-06-2012, 01:16 PM
As it is, manufacturers of computer dusters put a foul smelling chemical in there to discourage huffers.

It sucks when I am cleaning the dust out of my machines....you need a window open or something. Bleagh....

sadaist
12-07-2012, 12:01 PM
As it is, manufacturers of computer dusters put a foul smelling chemical in there to discourage huffers.

It sucks when I am cleaning the dust out of my machines....you need a window open or something. Bleagh....

ehhhhh....something about my ex wife being made by a computer duster manufacturer & being full of stink. It's too early. Write your own joke.

Zing!
12-07-2012, 02:34 PM
As it is, manufacturers of computer dusters put a foul smelling chemical in there to discourage huffers....

Didn't they start off smelling like lemons? Now they smell like shat?

Nitro Express
12-07-2012, 02:44 PM

I have an air compressor with a big water trap on it. I just dial the PSI down way low and use that. I never thought those cans really worked all that great.

Nitro Express
12-07-2012, 02:48 PM
What is in the computer dusters anyways? Nitrous oxide like whip-its? If it is, fuck that. We did the little whip-its, and after 5-6 of them you would begin to get the worst hangover headache of all time. No way I could be hitting off a huge bottle of that shit. 3-4 while with friends at a drive in movie all packed into my Moms blazer, sure. Was a lot of fun. But as a lifestyle......no thanks.

My wife has one of those whipped creme dispensers that takes the cartridges. I'm watching TV one day and that jackass dude Steve-O is just huffing the shit out of whipped creme dispenser and apparently the little cartridges are nitrous oxide. Maybe they are and maybe they aren't. It's just dumb. Who knows what you are really breathing in and what it is going to do to you.

Honestly, if you are that far gone, jump off a tall building or bridge and save the time and the fuss.

sadaist
12-07-2012, 07:17 PM
My wife has one of those whipped creme dispensers that takes the cartridges. I'm watching TV one day and that jackass dude Steve-O is just huffing the shit out of whipped creme dispenser and apparently the little cartridges are nitrous oxide. Maybe they are and maybe they aren't. It's just dumb. Who knows what you are really breathing in and what it is going to do to you.

Honestly, if you are that far gone, jump off a tall building or bridge and save the time and the fuss.

Yes. Whip-Its. Small cartridges of nitrous for restaurant kitchens to do whipped cream. We would buy them, had a special thing to crack them open, and used those big balloons that you would toy punch as a kid with a rubber band attached. The neck of the balloon would freeze if you let it fill too fast. Then we would huff the nitrous from the balloon. Get about a 30-60 second high. Was a lot of fun doind 2-4 of them with some friends. We bought them at F-Street book store (adult XXX shop)

http://devo-obsesso.com/images/ultrageek/whipits.jpg

Was just a thing we did when we were like 18 for a few months. Kinda fun. But we did small single doses. Not a giant can like these dusters. I heard kids now get an industrial size tank for parties.....like a big helium tank size....and everyone is hitting off it.

Zing!
12-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Did you make the 'weeeeeeeee' sound for the brain cells going bye-bye?

sadaist
12-08-2012, 02:55 AM
Did you make the 'weeeeeeeee' sound for the brain cells going bye-bye?

Funny thing. You know how helium makes your voice go high? Whip-its make it go lower. Very weird. So to answer your question, yes...but imagine Darth Vader saying 'weeeeeeeeeee'.

Hardrock69
12-10-2012, 12:00 AM
There are still people that buy the shit out of that stuff. Crazy.

Gimme some reefer, and I am good to go. Well, some reefer and a hot chick who likes big salami! ;)

Kristy
12-10-2012, 12:41 AM
So you found a vid of jhale.

Heater
12-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Funny thing. You know how helium makes your voice go high? Whip-its make it go lower. Very weird. So to answer your question, yes...but imagine Darth Vader saying 'weeeeeeeeeee'.

Whip-its are Nitrous Oxide which doesnt change how your voice sounds. sodium Hexafluoride is denser that the air normally exhaled whicl caused the vocal cords to vibrate more slowlycausing the deeper voice.

sadaist
12-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Whip-its are Nitrous Oxide which doesnt change how your voice sounds. sodium Hexafluoride is denser that the air normally exhaled whicl caused the vocal cords to vibrate more slowlycausing the deeper voice.

Weird. I should have payed more attention in school.

Nitro Express
12-10-2012, 01:27 AM
There are still people that buy the shit out of that stuff. Crazy.

Gimme some reefer, and I am good to go. Well, some reefer and a hot chick who likes big salami! ;)

You will think you have found her until you whip your dick out. Then she will say, that's a dick, I want a big salami from Hebrew National or Katz Delicatessen.

LoungeMachine
12-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Weird. I should have payed more attention in school.

You don't say.....

:lmao:

sadaist
12-10-2012, 02:23 AM
You don't say.....

:lmao:

You know whats funny is I originally typed paid but it didn't look right. So I backspaced & type payed and spellcheck didn't pop & it looked better. Fuck it. I didn't go to school to learn....I went to meet girls. (and cause Mom made me go)