PDA

View Full Version : Devil Rays win 12 in a row?

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 12:38 PM
Tampa Bay...12 in a row...wow...

they have some offense there...but Pinella must be doing this shit with smoke and mirrors in his bullpen...because his starters are terrible...

well...obviously not that bad now...

and rumors have it that they are preparing to try and improve their team Via trades for the playoff run...

and Crawford's at the top of the list...going to Philly perhaps for Padilla and a draft pick...

WTF is this shit all about...

WARF...and idea?

Va Beach VH Fan
06-23-2004, 02:26 PM
I just happen to be down here in the Tampa area on vacation...

Taking my youngest son to Sunday's game vs. the Marlins...

I'd be great if they could keep it up until then, but I have a feeling that the streak ends tonight vs. Halladay....

High Life Man
06-23-2004, 02:29 PM
12 games in a row and still not at .500. That's pretty bad.

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 06:00 PM
Yeah...I noticed that as well High Life...

I wonder when the last time a team won that many in a row...and still weren't at .500...

I'll bet you it's been awhile...if ever...

POJO_Risin
06-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Halladay's tough...but certainly not up to snuff from last year...I'd love for Halladay to end the streak...but I don't see it happening...

and Toronto hasn't exactly been hitting the ball...

I think Zambrano's on the hill tonight as well...not as good as his brother...but been pitching pretty well...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-24-2004, 08:08 AM
I knew it was too good to be true, they blew it in the 8th on a passed ball...

Oh well, got some good box seats on the 1st base line for Sunday... I always enjoy going to a pro game whenever I get the chance....

POJO_Risin
06-24-2004, 12:39 PM
You'll LOVE thet fucking stadium...and that's horrific sarcasm...

That was one of the crappiest stadiums I've ever been too...a fucking Dome in Tampa...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-27-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
You'll LOVE thet fucking stadium...and that's horrific sarcasm...

That was one of the crappiest stadiums I've ever been too...a fucking Dome in Tampa...

LOL, that's a no-shitter there Poj... What a mausoleum...

Just got back, the Rays got their ass handed to them by the Marlins... We left when it was 10-1, ended up 11-4....

POJO_Risin
06-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Yeah...I hated that place...first stadium I've ever been to that I hated being in...lmfao...and a fucking Dome in Tampa...oy...

what an eyesore...

yeah...you jinxed Huff and Crawford for me you bastard...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-29-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Yeah...I hated that place...first stadium I've ever been to that I hated being in...lmfao...and a fucking Dome in Tampa...oy...

what an eyesore...

yeah...you jinxed Huff and Crawford for me you bastard...

LOL, I guess I really was a jinx...

I go there, they lose 11-4...

I leave, they win 10-2....

POJO_Risin
06-29-2004, 12:23 PM
Yeah...you bastard...that's fine though...between Crawford and Huff...I went 7 for 9...;)...