PDA

View Full Version : People all over the world are in a panic about December 21st

Little Texan
12-11-2012, 03:04 PM
All of these people that are overreacting to this are going to feel real stupid the morning of December 22nd.

Link (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9730618/Mayan-apocalypse-panic-spreads-as-December-21-nears.html)

Mayan apocalypse: panic spreads as December 21 nears

Fears that the end of the world is nigh have spread across the world with only days until the end of the Mayan calendar, with doomsday-mongers predicting a cataclysmic end to the history of Earth.

By Nick Allen, Los Angeles, Malcolm Moore in Beijing and Tom Parfitt in Moscow

Ahead of December 21, which marks the conclusion of the 5,125-year "Long Count" Mayan calendar, panic buying of candles and essentials has been reported in China and Russia, along with an explosion in sales of survival shelters in America. In France believers were preparing to converge on a mountain where they believe aliens will rescue them.

The precise manner of Armageddon remains vague, ranging from a catastrophic celestial collision between Earth and the mythical planet Nibiru, also known as Planet X, a disastrous crash with a comet, or the annihilation of civilisation by a giant solar storm.

In America Ron Hubbard, a manufacturer of hi-tech underground survival shelters, has seen his business explode.

"We've gone from one a month to one a day," he said. "I don't have an opinion on the Mayan calendar but, when astrophysicists come to me, buy my shelters and tell me to be prepared for solar flares, radiation, EMPs (electromagnetic pulses) ... I'm going underground on the 19th and coming out on the 23rd. It's just in case anybody's right."
Related Articles

In the French Pyrenees the mayor of Bugarach, population 179, has attempted to prevent pandemonium by banning UFO watchers and light aircraft from the flat topped mount Pic de Bugarach.

According to New Age lore it as an "alien garage" where extraterrestrials are waiting to abandon Earth, taking a lucky few humans with them.

Russia saw people in Omutninsk, in Kirov region, rushing to buy kerosene and supplies after a newspaper article, supposedly written by a Tibetan monk, confirmed the end of the world.

The city of Novokuznetsk faced a run on salt. In Barnaul, close to the Altai Mountains, panic-buyers snapped up all the torches and Thermos flasks.

Dmitry Medvedev, the Russian prime minister, even addressed the situation.

"I don't believe in the end of the world," before adding somewhat disconcertingly: "At least, not this year."

In China, which has no history of preoccupation with the end of the world, a wave of paranoia about the apocalypse can be traced to the 2009 Hollywood blockbuster "2012".

The film, starring John Cusack, was a smash hit in China, as viewers were seduced by a plot that saw the Chinese military building arks to save humanity.

Some in China are taking the prospect of Armageddon seriously with panic buying of candles reported in Sichuan province.

The source of the panic was traced to a post on Sina Weibo, China's version of Twitter, predicting that there will be three days of darkness when the apocalypse arrives.

One grocery store owner said: "At first, we had no idea why. But then we heard someone muttering about the continuous darkness."

Shanghai police said scam artists had been convincing pensioners to hand over savings in a last act of charity.

Meanwhile in Mexico, where the ancient Mayan civilisation flourished, the end time has been seen as an opportunity. The country has organised hundreds of Maya-themed events, and tourism is expected to have doubled this year.

Nasa has been aggressively seeking to dispel doomsday fears. It says there is no evidence Nibiru exists, and rumours it could be hiding behind the sun are unfounded.

"It can't hide behind the sun forever, and we would've seen it years ago," a Nasa scientist said.

The space agency also rejected apocalyptic theories about unusual alignments of the planets, or that the Earth's magnetic poles could suddenly "flip."

Conspiracy theorists contend that the space agency is involved in an elaborate cover up to prevent panic.

But David Morrison, an astronomer at Nasa, said: "At least once a week I get a message from a young person, as young as 11, who says they are ill and/or contemplating suicide because of the coming doomsday. I think it's evil for people to propagate rumours on the internet to frighten children."

Mayans themselves reject any notion that the world will end. Pedro Celestino Yac Noj, a Mayan sage, burned seeds and fruits to mark the end of the old calender at a ceremony in Cuba. He said: "The 21st is for giving thanks and gratitude and the 22nd welcomes the new cycle, a new dawn."

ashstralia
12-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Ron Hubbard? lol.

i ran into a doomsday idiot last saturday who's actually flying to china. i shoulda made him sign all his stuff over to me...

FORD
12-11-2012, 03:13 PM
That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, an aeroplane, and Lenny Bruce is not afraid......

Little Texan
12-11-2012, 03:20 PM
The Chinese are scared out of their wits about December 21 because of an entertaining, yet mind-numbingly stupid movie that came out three years ago.

chefcraig
12-11-2012, 03:22 PM
How much ya wanna bet this whole deal ends up having as much impact as that dreaded Y2K computer crisis did over a decade ago? The only thing that scares me is that on December 21st, I'll be 52 years old. And of course, hung over as all hell.

DONNIEP
12-11-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm off on the 21st. Gonna stay up the night before drinkin and watching the world burn :)

Little Texan
12-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Why would anyone take what the Mayans said seriously, anyway, when those fuckers couldn't even predict their own demise?!

ashstralia
12-11-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm off on the 21st. Gonna stay up the night before drinkin and watching the world burn :)

i'm with ya Donnie. although i'll have a 10 hour headstart!

jhale667
12-11-2012, 04:12 PM
I was reading earlier that the Mayan calendar didn't include leap years, so technically the world should've ended like... 8 months ago. :bigwink:

DONNIEP
12-11-2012, 04:15 PM
i'm with ya Donnie. although i'll have a 10 hour headstart!

Yeah - that's the problem. We need to agree on global end-of-the-world drinking start time. You know, so we can all be lit up and online when the end comes :) :gulp:

PETE'S BROTHER
12-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah - that's the problem. We need to agree on global end-of-the-world drinking start time. You know, so we can all be lit up and online when the end comes :) :gulp:

i started in 1988

vandeleur
12-11-2012, 04:39 PM
i started in 1988

:lmao:

ashstralia
12-11-2012, 04:40 PM
hehe... PB ...:)

well it's a friday, and 9 days away from my next gig, so i reckon i just won't stop from thursday to saturday. problem solved!!

vandeleur
12-11-2012, 04:41 PM
The world better not end when am on holiday or I will be totally fucked off lol...
Tho can't wait to see the kids faces when they wake up Christmas morning with no presents and we tell them we didn't bother because we thought the world was going to end :D

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Some friends of mine are throwing an End Of The World bash at a local pub.

The perfect time to use that old cliche: "Hey, we are going to die tomorrow, so let's go back to your place NOW and fuck". :hee:

Kristy
12-11-2012, 07:40 PM
I hope December 21st doesn't deter me from shitting all over Jimmy Page's grave when that cocksucker suffers a stoke and dies a horrid and well-deserved death.

Kristy
12-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Some friends of mine are throwing an End Of The World bash at a local pub.

You going to send out invites on your AOL dial up account?

Jesus Christ
12-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Take it from Me....

There's nothing on My calendar for December 21, except for Heaven's annual Office Christmas Party.

And well, being Christ, I can't exactly miss that, now can I? :jesuslol:

So this is love
12-11-2012, 08:19 PM

I'm with you guys let me know the time and we'll drink to it....

Nitro Express
12-11-2012, 08:44 PM
We partied like it was 1999 and nothing happened.

Angel
12-11-2012, 08:45 PM
You going to send out invites on your AOL dial up account?

When are you going to fuck off and go away already?

sonrisa salvaje
12-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Too many people watching Ancient Aliens on Sci Fi i think.

sonrisa salvaje
12-11-2012, 08:51 PM
I think i saw where NASA came out and released a statement saying there was no foreseen global or space activity that would threaten the planet on 12/21. Funny that they felt they had to release a statement because of this phenomenon.

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Krusty, are you going to jump off a tall building while fisting yourself in your own asshole?

DONNIEP
12-11-2012, 09:08 PM
I think i saw where NASA came out and released a statement saying there was no foreseen global or space activity that would threaten the planet on 12/21. Funny that they felt they had to release a statement because of this phenomenon.

That's because NASA is part of the cover up!! Santy Claus is dead!!

Kristy
12-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Krusty, are you going to jump off a tall building while fisting yourself in your own asshole?

You need to set that example for me first.

FORD
12-11-2012, 09:25 PM
The REAL apocalypse will be at the malls on Saturday morning, December 22. When all the people who put off Xmas shopping because they thought the world was going to end on the 21st realize they aren't getting off the hook that easy. :confused13:

Seshmeister
12-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Why would anyone take what the Mayans said seriously, anyway, when those fuckers couldn't even predict their own demise?!

It's actually even more stupid than that because they didn't predict the end of the world, it's just the date that one of their time increments flips and they had bigger time increments.

It's like the equivalent of saying it must be the end of the world because it is the end of a decade when you have centuries/millennia and so on.

It's just pointless.

Nitro Express
12-11-2012, 09:33 PM
That's because NASA is part of the cover up!! Santy Claus is dead!!

Santa is not dead. He's hiding out in a bunker in China.

Seshmeister
12-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Today is actually more significant than the Mayan shit.

12/12/12

It's not just roadie day.

It's not just DOUBLE METAL date 6/6/6 x2

It's not just the last repeating day any of us will see(although maybe our kids may)

It's the day my album finally gets released Woo-Hoo... :)

Seshmeister
12-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Santa is not dead. He's hiding out in a bunker in China.

That would explain why every single toy you ever buy says Made In China on it...

Nitro Express
12-11-2012, 09:39 PM
That would explain why every single toy you ever buy says Made In China on it...

Santa fired his elves and moved operations to China years ago.

Zing!
12-11-2012, 09:46 PM

That's a damn good idea. This seems like the place to be to watch the fun. In the words of Jimbo Morrison: "I'm gonna get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames..."

sonrisa salvaje
12-11-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm not making a move until Tom Cruise tells us what to do. :banme:

Little Texan
12-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Santa fired his elves and moved operations to China years ago.

Yeah, and his "elves" are all 6 year old Chinese children working in Santa's sweatshop for 25 cents a day.

Kristy
12-11-2012, 10:48 PM

Family Christmas album?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxRqUrE6wRqYFXlyS-G8FFDq1urc1TrZlii_EmZtR58VhTEm_L2fhXk2pP

Hardrock69
12-11-2012, 11:00 PM
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz121/WildFireWoman/Robert%20Plant/RobertPlant5-1.gif

ELVIS
12-11-2012, 11:09 PM
LMAO !!

Anyway...

The Mayans were a primitive culture who thought that life was a dream of the gods...

They made human sacrifices to stave off the fear that the gods would awaken and the world would end...

The reason it makes me laugh is that there are genuine crises and real economic problems all over the world for which people should be making serious preparations...

But no, they fall hook line and sinker for total bullshit...

:elvis:

FORD
12-11-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm not making a move until Tom Cruise tells us what to do. :banme:

Tom says you should dance around in your underwear while lip syncing to a Bob Seger song, then jump up and down on your couch while shouting to Xenu. That apparently awakens the Thetan bat signal that summons the Intergalactic DC 10 fleet to rescue L. Ron's blessed children from this planet.

Nitro Express
12-12-2012, 12:28 AM
When we enter the galactic plane the earth will stop rotating. One side of the earth will experience three days of darkness and the other side will experience three days of light. Then the earth will start to rotate in the opposite direction and the sun will rise from the west instead of the east and santa clause will be Chinese.

Hardrock69
12-12-2012, 12:50 AM
tom says you should dance around in your underwear while lip syncing to a bob seger song, then jump up and down on your couch while shouting to xenu. That apparently awakens the thetan bat signal that summons the intergalactic dc 10 fleet to rescue l. Ron's blessed children from this planet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ZahZoo
12-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Today is actually more significant than the Mayan shit.

12/12/12

It's not just roadie day.

It's not just DOUBLE METAL date 6/6/6 x2

It's not just the last repeating day any of us will see(although maybe our kids may)

My 11 year old asked me yesterday... Dad what do think will happen tomorrow when it's 12:12:12pm on 12/12/12?

My answer... immediately following that the clock will read 12:12:13 and who knows... our dog will probably fart and the kitchen will stink. It was good for a laugh and she sprayed milk through her nose.

sonrisa salvaje
12-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Tom says you should dance around in your underwear while lip syncing to a Bob Seger song, then jump up and down on your couch while shouting to Xenu. That apparently awakens the Thetan bat signal that summons the Intergalactic DC 10 fleet to rescue L. Ron's blessed children from this planet.

:appl:

Nitro Express
12-12-2012, 11:55 AM
My 11 year old asked me yesterday... Dad what do think will happen tomorrow when it's 12:12:12pm on 12/12/12?

My answer... immediately following that the clock will read 12:12:13 and who knows... our dog will probably fart and the kitchen will stink. It was good for a laugh and she sprayed milk through her nose.

The thing is what 12:12:12? What time zone?

Hardrock69
12-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Hey...11-year-olds aren't thinking about it on that level. Shhhhhh! :hee:

Zing!
12-12-2012, 12:42 PM

Are you serious?

FORD
12-12-2012, 03:14 PM

Well, for the maximum number of 12's , it would be whichever time zone is 12 hours behind GMT.

Unfortunately, that's the middle of the Pacific Ocean and the largest land mass there is the uninhabited Baker Island. So we might know what happens in 4 hours, but nobody will be there to see it.

FORD
12-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Are you serious?

Hell no!

But it sounded like something out of Scientology, didn't it? :biggrin:

Coyote
12-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Hell no!

Just like "Battlefield Earth"...

sonrisa salvaje
12-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Hell no!

I especially like the part about the Thetan bat signal. :lmao:

Hardrock69
12-12-2012, 04:57 PM
:hee:

ZahZoo
12-12-2012, 05:33 PM

Central, of course... we live in the center of the universe!!

Seshmeister
12-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Family Christmas album?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxRqUrE6wRqYFXlyS-G8FFDq1urc1TrZlii_EmZtR58VhTEm_L2fhXk2pP

If you are pitching for a job I'll politely decline.

I don't need someone to change my strings and wouldn't dream of paying for sex with anyone never mind such a grumpy misery person. :)

Hardrock69
12-12-2012, 09:05 PM

Kristy
12-12-2012, 09:19 PM

I don't need someone to change my strings and wouldn't dream of paying for sex with anyone never mind such a grumpy misery person. :)

So...where' this 'album' of yours? Nothing preliminary to release? Bet it'll be a shit sandwich.

Hardrock69
12-13-2012, 01:31 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/312wwic.jpg

Kristy
12-13-2012, 08:52 AM

Like you know the meaning of the word work, asshole.

Come on, you fat Euro cocksucker, let's hear your shitty little CD that will go absolutely nowhere. Except of course the trash bin.

Can't be any worse than 'Guns Of Nevada' can it?

ELVIS
12-13-2012, 09:09 AM
It's a silent album...

Kristy
12-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Guns Of Nevada must be a hit at your trailer park food stamp Bar-B-Q's. Why you can use their CD for charcoal when grilling your Snausuges believing it's real steak.

jhale667
12-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Krusty's latest CD "I'm your urinal, baby" will be in stores this spring... :biggrin:

Kristy
12-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Jhale's latest CD: "I'm 45 and live with my parents"

jhale667
12-13-2012, 12:14 PM
Kristy's first single "Beat me with a garden hose and call me a dirty whore".

Kristy
12-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Actually, I have more than you.

Let's see a vid of you playing your crappy guitars, let's see a vid of you at your "job" that doesn't include you picking up cans at your trailer park. C'mon you over 40-somethig loser, convince me how great of a person you are beside being the low intelligent Eddie Van Halen cocksucker wannabe you truly are.

Kristy
12-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Kristy's first single "Beat me with a garden hose and call me a dirty whore".

Jhale's first single: "My parents won't pay me my $12/week allowance until I take out the trash."

jhale667
12-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Actually, I have more than you.

Let's see a vid of you playing your crappy guitars, let's see a vid of you at your "job" that doesn't include you picking up cans at your trailer park. C'mon you over 40-somethig loser, convince me how great of a person you are beside being the low intelligent Eddie Van Halen cocksucker wannabe you truly are.

Nope, you regularly show up for a gunfight with a pocket-knife.

You just want videos of me to try to thaw your unflickable frozen bean with. Not gonna happen. So call your follow-up single "Stay Frigid". :hee:

First of all, I don't have to convince you of shit, wino. My "crappy" guitars are of higher quality than the cheap-ass Squiers you're entrusted with. You should probably quit trying to cap on people who actually ARE employed, since we all know your shitty attitude would preclude you from ever getting a real job - hence the hooking you've admitted to, so quit trying to go there. They probably only let you do re-strings part-time because they can't stand to have your pretentious ass around more than a couple of hours a week. That, and your blowies probably aren't all that.

A bit of advice: Try not to pontificate on someone's intelligence when your own drug-addled brain can barely string a sentence together, strumpet. You don't have a big enough vocabulary. Btw, you meant "low intelligence"... stupid.

Kristy
12-13-2012, 12:46 PM
So on other words you have NOTHING to offer. You're a failure at proving anything about yourself other than your low intelligence.

jhale667
12-13-2012, 12:46 PM
My next single: "If you really loved me, you'd duct tape my mouth shut."

Give it up. :lmao:

Seshmeister
12-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Like you know the meaning of the word work, asshole.

Come on, you fat Euro cocksucker, let's hear your shitty little CD that will go absolutely nowhere. Except of course the trash bin.

Can't be any worse than 'Guns Of Nevada' can it?

It's like your dad's cock, you'd hate yourself for loving it. :)

Kristy
12-13-2012, 12:51 PM
It's like your dad's cock, you'd hate yourself for loving it. :)

Oh look who showed up. The failed musician with their imaginary album.

Kristy
12-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Give it up. :lmao:

Irony.

Seshmeister
12-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Baiting to get personal information to use is not a brilliantly original tactic.

I do hope things get better for you soon though, it's slightly unnerving seeing someone have a breakdown online.

Kristy
12-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Baiting to get personal information to use is not a brilliantly original tactic.

I do hope things get better for you soon though, it's slightly unnerving seeing someone have a breakdown online.

"Personal information"? Either you have this album or you don't. You're just another lying unemployed pathological asshole who too can't prove what he says.

Guitar Shark
12-13-2012, 12:59 PM

No shit. Kristy, you may think your posts are witty and/or entertaining, but in reality they are just sad.

jhale667
12-13-2012, 12:59 PM
So on other words you have NOTHING to offer. You're a failure at proving anything about yourself other than your low intelligence.

Considering I'm working while we're having this "conversation", I'm technically kicking your ass with one lobe of my brain tied behind my back...and it's easy. And you? You get to re-string a Squier Saturday IF you can wash the piss smell off yourself. STFU.

Again, where is the need for me or anyone for that matter to "prove" anything to your bitter, worthless ass? Who the fuck are you? Who are you writing for again? If you weren't continously foggy from the pills, you'd see the links to my articles that have been posted here. I posted an MP3 fo a sample tone for HC that's gotten close to 100 listens in less than a week. Anyone care to hear your playing, ever? Has your playing ever been complimented by your own guitar heroes? Didn't think so.

Actually has anyone EVER given a fuck about you at ALL that didn't pay in advance, or won't stop when their hour is up?

ELVIS
12-13-2012, 01:00 PM
it's slightly unnerving seeing someone have a breakdown online.

I quite enjoy it...

sonrisa salvaje
12-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Did i ever tell you guys that i like cereal?

Kristy
12-13-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm technically kicking your ass with one lobe of my brain tied behind my back...

The only thing you're kicking is the flat tire of your bicycle.

ELVIS
12-13-2012, 01:05 PM
I think I found some Krusty info...

http://goodshitshirts.com/images/BitchesEscort.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
12-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Did i ever tell you guys that i like cereal?

what kinds?

ELVIS
12-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Krusty Flakes ??

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz6x6sNYMq1qetjjfo1_500.jpg

jhale667
12-13-2012, 01:11 PM
The only thing you're kicking is the flat tire of your bicycle.

That's the denial talking. Or the vicodin. :lmao:

ELVIS
12-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Maybe Krusty is still bitter about being kicked out of The Ruiners...

http://motorcityrocks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/The-Ruiners-Happy-Birthday-Bitch2.jpg

jhale667
12-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Krusty Flakes ??

Skanky bunches of Ho's.

Kristy
12-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Who are you writing for again?

Oh I write for 'Guns Of Nevada' it's this white trailer trash rag where failed musicians can go to get away from their social worker/probation officer/employment agency and delude themselves they have "albums" coming out. You'd like it, actually. There are the dregs of society who dropped out of high school in order to play bass or bad guitar and then post their crappy guitars on websites. Most are in their mid-40's to early 50's, still live with their parents or bum money off of them when not sponging off their fat girlfriends who currently have restraining orders against them. We have a special editorial called "post your $300/month of ISSI-funded government cheese trailer home rental" when not showing show us you best douchebag mustache mugshot. Fans seem to like it over the usual "Christ, I"m one fat fuck of a failed musician but I have a mythological album coming out" forum. Our wants ads have a special section for those who have a homoerotic fixation on Jimmy Page but won't come out of the closet and admit it that you might find to be useful for when your trailer park neighbor cuts the cord on you stealing their internet to watch your Asian porn on.

Kristy
12-13-2012, 01:25 PM
That's the denial talking. Or the vicodin. :lmao:

Damn. And only yesterday I was doing this:
http://www.greendiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/classic-film-projector-built-from-old-auto-parts-1_j6o7J_24429.jpg

I have seemd to move up in the world, unlike some people eh, jhale?

jhale667
12-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Geez, downward spiral much, Krusty? Too bad you don't have any friends, maybe they'd INTERVENE... :lol:

ELVIS
12-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Oh I write for 'Guns Of Nevada' it's this white trailer trash rag where failed musicians can go to get away from their social worker/probation officer/employment agency and delude themselves they have "albums" coming out. You'd like it, actually. There are the dregs of society who dropped out of high school in order to play bass or bad guitar and then post their crappy guitars on websites. Most are in their mid-40's to early 50's, still live with their parents or bum money off of them when not sponging off their fat girlfriends who currently have restraining orders against them. We have a special editorial called "post your $300/month of ISSI-funded government cheese trailer home rental" when not showing show us you best douchebag mustache mugshot. Fans seem to like it over the usual "Christ, I"m one fat fuck of a failed musician but I have a mythological album coming out" forum. Our wants ads have a special section for those who have a homoerotic fixation on Jimmy Page but won't come out of the closet and admit it that you might find to be useful for when your trailer park neighbor cuts the cord on you stealing their internet to watch your Asian porn on.

You need to proof-read your jibberish prior to posting it...

Kristy
12-13-2012, 01:30 PM
You mean like how someone should have intervened when your Devry College dropout parents decided to hatch you?

Kristy
12-13-2012, 01:31 PM
You need to proof-read your jibberish prior to posting it...

Naw, it's low brow - so that a backwoods racist redneck can understand it.

Hardrock69
12-13-2012, 01:36 PM
I remember some years ago......heck it was just last year, that the one asshole was claiming the world was going to end in May, 2011.

And all these other idiots believed him entirely.

And became objects of much hooting and derision.

Thing is, the Mayans have been dead for centuries, so we can laugh at them all we want, and they will not feel any embarrassment.

Nitro Express
12-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Well the world is going to end for some people on December 21, 2012. A lot of people are going to die from traffic accidents, heart attacks, old age, wars, murders and from some crazy shit we couldn't even imagine.

Nitro Express
12-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Here's some PROJECTION for ya.

ELVIS
12-13-2012, 02:39 PM
The life of Krusty...

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Dumb+Bitch+.+Thats+what+she+gets+for+making+terrib le+music_b17f67_3917119.jpg

ELVIS
12-13-2012, 02:45 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35w0gy.jpg

ELVIS
12-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Here's a good tat for Krusty...

http://tacocomics.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/bitch-cover.jpg

binnie
12-13-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm dreaming, of a white, Christmas...........

FORD
12-13-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm dreaming, of a white, Christmas...........

Or is that a White Trash Christmas??

Kristy
12-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Here ya go. ALWAYS trust what your government has to say

jhale667
12-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Yesterday? It's Dec 21st.

ThrillsNSpills
12-13-2012, 09:27 PM
Blame the valium

FORD
12-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Damn dyslexic Mayans.

Kristy
12-13-2012, 09:45 PM
These fucking failed musicians, man:

"The film was scheduled to be published on 22 December 2012, explaining why the world didn’t end the previous day. “If you’re watching this video it means one thing – the world didn’t end yesterday,” runs the commentary.
But Nasa is so confident in its prediction that it has released it now."

Dipshits.

ThrillsNSpills
12-13-2012, 09:51 PM
yeah we got it zzzzzzzzzzzz

jhale667
12-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Dipshits.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/6228_115840678577843_405240599_n.jpg

Matt White
12-13-2012, 10:01 PM
HA!!!

you got 'em!!!

Nitro Express
12-13-2012, 10:04 PM
I've never seen anyone skull fuck a website as hard as Kristy does.

LoungeMachine
12-13-2012, 10:17 PM

This is obviously all she has in her life.

:gulp:

We are all failed musicians who live with mom and dad, that's how she can cope with her shitty situation.

Kristy
12-13-2012, 10:34 PM
We are all failed musicians who live with mom and dad, that's how she can cope with her shitty situation.

Ah, failed fat musicians. How could YOU of all people not know that?

sadaist
12-13-2012, 11:30 PM

I've never seen a group of posters so eager to keep providing her a skull.

jhale667
12-14-2012, 12:46 AM
This is obviously all she has in her life.

Don't forget, we're all supposedly unemployed too... :biggrin:

ZahZoo
12-14-2012, 10:47 AM
But we're all good lookin and fun to be around... what does all the rest of that matter!!

Kristy
12-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Don't forget, we're all supposedly unemployed too... :biggrin:

Not all. Just the failed musicians.

Angel
12-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Damn! I wish I was a failed musician. I would love not having to work and living at Mom's. You bastards, I'm jealous

philouze
12-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Damn! I wish I was a failed musician. I would love not having to work and living at Mom's. You bastards, I'm jealous

I call that Talent. Not the same league.

Kristy
12-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Here's a prime example of how fucking shitty, unoriginal, and cliche flea-bitten LardMachine's dog and pony act truly are

1. Notice the cover:
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeJdfnCOTBt_Pxum9t1_w8ROAMmd3vG SUc4w_2XOSsI8lFfmMdGA

a. a skull on the cover b. the use of the word "gun" c. the general douchebaggery

Exhibit A
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRXwKNo2r0rGjIivEHVJu_ItYE_00BH ELnPvexk9QVGWUIUk26

Notice an similarities?

Exhibit B
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51arb7-2aXL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

But hey, this is all I got so....

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 12:00 PM
Here's a prime example of how fucking shitty, unoriginal, and cliche flea-bitten LardMachine's dog and pony act truly are

1. Notice the cover:

I hope your album cover will be more original than your posting... :)

PETE'S BROTHER
12-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Notta chance

Kristy
12-14-2012, 12:06 PM
I hope your album cover will be more original than your posting... :)

Fuck off you little pussy Wiki/Google monkey.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Not that facts matter to Krusty, but our resident hooker is talking about a band I haven't even been in for almost a year. I left soon after this CD was released.

I didn't design the CD cover, however I did come up with the name.

But all of this begs the question...... where is the hooker's work? Let's judge that.

Oh that's right, we can't......the hooker has never played on anything but a married banker.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 12:24 PM

The hooker loves to talk about hating chiches, yet constantly projects the "unemployed living at moms" cliche....

A prostitute who moonlights at Guitar Center on the weekend....sounds like someone who actually lives at home.

Zing!
12-14-2012, 12:30 PM
I've never seen a group of posters so eager to keep providing her a skull.

Correctamundo!

Kristy
12-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Not that facts matter to Krusty, but our resident hooker is talking about a band I haven't even been in for almost a year. I left soon after this CD was released.

I didn't design the CD cover, however I did come up with the name.

So you finally admit you are white trash and add to the white trash culture. As for me not having any art, well, I'm not a falied musican, am I? Hey, I'm just surprised your trailer cretins haven't been sued for intellectual property theft.

Yet.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 12:36 PM
So you finally admit you are white trash and add to the white trash culture. As for me not having any art, well, I'm not a falied musican, am I? Hey, I'm just surprised your trailer cretins haven't been sued for intellectual property theft.

Yet.

No, you're just a failed hooker.

A good hooker wouldn't need to pick up side work stringing guitars for cash.

Nice to hear you now admit you have no body of work [except selling your body]

That's okay, most failed critics never played either.....

Kristy
12-14-2012, 12:37 PM
The hooker loves to talk about hating chiches, yet constantly projects the "unemployed living at moms" cliche....

A prostitute who moonlights at Guitar Center on the weekend....sounds like someone who actually lives at home.

Not cliches, more like nuggets of truth. And it isn't 'Guitar Center' you fat fucking oaf, it's 'Music Go Round' which is slightly better and on Saturdays.

Go shove another 19-piece McDonald's Chicken McStroke meal down your fat gullet and just shut the fuck up, okay?

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Not cliches, more like nuggets of truth. And it isn't 'Guitar Center' you fat fucking oaf, it's 'Music Go Round' which is slightly better and on Saturdays.

classic

Kristy
12-14-2012, 12:40 PM
No, you're just a failed hooker.

A good hooker wouldn't need to pick up side work stringing guitars for cash.

Nice to hear you now admit you have no body of work [except selling your body]

That's okay, most failed critics never played either.....

Now I'm a hooker and a critic? Calling me names isn't going to save your fat ass from eviction.

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1342/55/1342551334865.jpg

envy_me
12-14-2012, 12:40 PM

Yet.

I hardly know anything about any user here, but you know which band he playes in? That's kind of creepy.

Kristy
12-14-2012, 12:44 PM
I hardly know anything about any user here, but you know which band he playes in? That's kind of creepy.

He advertized it, you annoying little gadfly.

envy_me
12-14-2012, 12:46 PM
He advertized it, you annoying little gadfly.

So? You hate him, why would you remember that? I coulnd't care less about people I don't like.
It's creepy as hell.

Kristy
12-14-2012, 12:48 PM
What's creepy is you.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 12:49 PM
Now I'm a hooker and a critic? Calling me names isn't going to save your fat ass from eviction.

Now?

I don't know for how long you've been a hooker. My guess is starting from about the time you got hired at your first strip club.

No, you're a failed critic.

The only place you can post your reviews of all the stuff you hate is here. :lmao:

I doubt anyone is ever going to be paying you to write Album reviews.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Now?

I don't know for how long you've been a hooker. My guess is starting from about the time you got hired at your first strip club.

The only place you can post your reviews of all the stuff you hate is here. :lmao:

a binniekristy collaboration ?

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 12:52 PM
What's creepy is you.

"I know you are but what am I?"

Even your retorts are cliche.

The irony of you moonlighting in a second rate music store is you surrounded yourself with "failed musicians"

Too funny.

Kristy
12-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Now?

Now I'm a failed critic, too? Golly! It's going to be one real bitch this year filling out my tax forms with all this new employment I suddenly have.

Say Lardboy, I'm curious, when you travel by plane do you have to end paying for two seats?

Maybe three?

envy_me
12-14-2012, 12:54 PM
What's creepy is you.

No, i'm not joking, I am serious now. If somebody i hated started bringing up facts about me, i'd feel sick to my stomach.
Then you go and find the cover of his record and analyze it? Eeeh, really?

Kristy
12-14-2012, 12:56 PM
"I know you are but what am I?"

Even your retorts are cliche.

The irony of you moonlighting in a second rate music store is you surrounded yourself with "failed musicians"

Too funny.

It' more like forth rate. Nonetheless, what a better place than to recognize a failed musician..?

Tell me, what was fat camp like for you as a kid?

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 12:57 PM
Now I'm a failed critic, too? Golly! It's going to be one real bitch this year filling out my tax forms with all this new employment I suddenly have.

Employment implies payment.

Your tax forms would only cover your strip mall music store, which since you're working a total of 16 hours a week, they're probably even 1099'ing you.

Do you declare your income from your hooking? Do you declare the tips, as well?

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 12:58 PM
It' more like forth rate. Nonetheless, what a better place than to recognize a failed musician..?

Tell me, what was fat camp like for you as a kid?

"forth" rate?

What was school like for you? Sleep with your teacher much?

I think you were home schooled.

Kristy
12-14-2012, 01:01 PM
"forth" rate?

What was school like for you? Sleep with your teacher much?

I think you were home schooled.

School was great. Graduated with honors.

Although look who I'm talking to. The poster boy of dropout.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 01:02 PM

Kristy
12-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Employment implies payment.

Your tax forms would only cover your strip mall music store, which since you're working a total of 16 hours a week, they're probably even 1099'ing you.

Do you declare your income from your hooking? Do you declare the tips, as well?

I can do that? By the way, do you declare your McHappy meals? I'm willing to bet you have tried.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 01:24 PM
I can do that?

Just admit it. You've haven't filed a tax return in years.

Although if you did, you could write-off all those receipts from Motel 6.

Kristy
12-14-2012, 01:26 PM
I have filed more tax returns than you have checked your blood glucose levels.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 01:27 PM
You've haven't drank enough today, LardMachine...

Keep going...

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 01:28 PM
Stay Krusty

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 01:29 PM
I have filed more tax returns than you have checked your blood glucose levels.

How do you come up with such witty material on the spot ??

You're amazing...

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 01:30 PM
Stay Krusty

That's what the bitches dad said...

Stay Krusty...

When the doctor dropped her on her head...

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Fuck off you little pussy Wiki/Google monkey.

:yo:

Well, good fucking offs to you today as well, good madame... :)

From your little Google Monkey.

jhale667
12-14-2012, 02:04 PM

ALL cliches. "Slightly better"? Where, in bizarro world? :lol: You're pathetic, Trick.

No, i'm not joking, I am serious now. If somebody i hated started bringing up facts about me, i'd feel sick to my stomach.

What ELSE does a delusional, bitter failed hooker have to do in the rare moments she's not on her back, on all fours getting pissed on, or ass-deep in a combination pill/booze nod than stalk people with lives and accomplishments she's clearly jealous of?

Kristy
12-20-2012, 11:38 PM
So...why hasn't the world ended yet?

Starting to piss me off

Hardrock69
12-20-2012, 11:59 PM
Go dig up some dead Mayans and ask THEM.

ashstralia
12-21-2012, 12:05 AM
my apocalypse has so far involved loud rock music, sushi, beer, and restringing my 12 string.

all in all a great day, and there's still 7 hrs and 54 mins left.

:biggrin:

Kristy
12-21-2012, 12:07 AM
No earthquakes, tidal waves, space aliens...no Phil Collins comeback album.

Not even one god damn zombie!

fifth element
12-21-2012, 12:10 AM
Youre on the wrong side of the world...WE have a whole 24 hours left to keep watch

Kristy
12-21-2012, 12:12 AM
It's already past midnight on the east coast. And I feel fine.

ashstralia
12-21-2012, 12:14 AM
i'm 11 hours ahead of you girls and boys...

fifth element
12-21-2012, 12:18 AM
i'm 11 hours ahead of you girls and boys...

Need to figure out which regulars have NOT checked in yet today. maybe THEY are dead!!!!!

Kristy
12-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Thank you, Mr. Peabody

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/mr-peabody-and-sherman-ty-burrell-max-charles.jpg

Kristy
12-21-2012, 12:24 AM
Appears we're turning into one big butterfly.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/cimages/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/coast-to-coast/repository/photos/solstice-butterfly-in-the-sky/690015-1-eng-US/Solstice-Butterfly-in-the-Sky.jpg

Nitro Express
12-21-2012, 12:34 AM
The people who maxed out their credit cards thinking they wouldn't have to pay the bill are going to be going "Oh Shit!" in a few days.

ashstralia
12-21-2012, 12:40 AM
nah, end of january's when the bill arrives.

fifth element
12-21-2012, 01:06 AM

if you do not want facts about oneself brought up in conversation, then you do not post them for all to read and comment on. most facts that Kristy has brought up HAVE been posted at one time or another....therefore, are fair game.

fifth element
12-21-2012, 01:07 AM
:clap:
nah, end of january's when the bill arrives.:clap: excellent observation.

Nitro Express
12-21-2012, 01:11 AM
Some banks send the bill on the 15th of the month.

Little Texan
12-21-2012, 04:43 AM
Check out the staggering number of failed end of the world predictions there have been throughout history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

You can add this Mayan nonsense to the list on the 22nd.

ashstralia
12-21-2012, 05:19 AM
i don't owe anyone anything. lucky me.

vandeleur
12-21-2012, 05:59 AM
Your a self made failed musician ..... yeah me to .. its all my own fault :biggrin:

vandeleur
12-21-2012, 06:21 AM
Actually ash that doesn't sound right mate , that's not meant as slur . It's a reference to us all being called failed musicians. No offence man.

envy_me
12-21-2012, 06:32 AM
if you do not want facts about oneself brought up in conversation, then you do not post them for all to read and comment on. most facts that Kristy has brought up HAVE been posted at one time or another....therefore, are fair game.

It's a social thing.
If you remember facts about people you hate, you ARE creepy.

If I wrote my phone number here and (insert name) that I hate would call me, it WOULD make that person creepy. It's implied that I didn't write it for them.

Simple social codes.

DONNIEP
12-21-2012, 06:46 AM
So no zombie apocalypse today? What a bummer.

envy_me
12-21-2012, 06:48 AM

I KNOW!!! So, I am gonna turn 30 :cry2: This was my way out.

DONNIEP
12-21-2012, 06:49 AM
I KNOW!!! So, I am gonna turn 30 :cry2: This was my way out.

I barely remember 30 :)

vandeleur
12-21-2012, 06:51 AM

I know gutted , I so wanna board my self up in a shopping mall ...
Am prepared in a English cricket bat and some stashed Greggs pasties for supplies sort of way .

envy_me
12-21-2012, 06:51 AM
I barely remember 30 :)

Wait, there is still hope. My calender ends 31. December 2012. Maybe then.

Damn, I already bought a calender for next year :-(

envy_me
12-21-2012, 06:54 AM
I read this article about this guy in America who said he was gonna be in his shelter these days.
So the whole world is gonna end, but his shelter will be saved? His shelter will orbit around the sun at the spot where the earth once was?
What are people thinking???

vandeleur
12-21-2012, 06:59 AM
There was a programme on tv about American survivalists they were all gonna survive the upcoming apocalypse or whatever miss fortune was gonna happen to the world ,but they were all these fucking huge porkers ... If they wanna live longer they should go to the gym .. Sell there machine guns and buy some fruit .

envy_me
12-21-2012, 07:01 AM
There was a programme on tv about American survivalists they were all gonna survive the upcoming apocalypse or whatever miss fortune was gonna happen to the world ,but they were all these fucking huge porkers ... If they wanna live longer they should go to the gym .. Sell there machine guns and buy some fruit .

Hahahaha :lmao:

vandeleur
12-21-2012, 07:04 AM
I live in the uk , it's like the scene in Shaun of the dead when he goes to the shop and doesn't see the zombies. if we had a catastrophe hit the globe ,we would probably not notice and carry on just pottering about :biggrin:

envy_me
12-21-2012, 07:05 AM
I live in the uk , it's like the scene in Shaun of the dead when he goes to the shop and doesn't see the zombies if we have a catastrophe hit the globe ,we would probably not notice and carry on pottering about :biggrin:

I'd just hope it's quick and painless, and before my birthday.

I just don't get the point of hiding in a shelter.

vandeleur
12-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Your just worried about being thirty lol

envy_me
12-21-2012, 07:13 AM

Just a tad :D Let's not talk about those depressing things. Let's talk about the world ending :D

vandeleur
12-21-2012, 07:19 AM
I quite like a good end of the world movie or novel , and you know fancied my chances at being the alpha male saving the day , but I read that novel the road and it depressed the hell out of me .
The end of the world might not be all that its made up to be or as glamorous as I thought .... It might not be for me after all :D

envy_me
12-21-2012, 07:22 AM
I quite like a good end of the world movie or novel , and you know fancied my chances at being the alpha male saving the day , but I read that novel the road and it depressed the hell out of me .
The end of the world might not be all that its made up to be or as glamorous as I thought .... It might not be for me after all :D

It didn't have Bruce Willis in there, saving us all?
If the end of the world gets too unglamorous, you can just end yourself before it ends you.

Barney G
12-21-2012, 07:24 AM
Well the movie was abominable anyway.

Unlike 9/11 the dustless collapses reminded me of an episode of Noddy rather than the end of the world.

I tend to fear a rapid evolution of apes and us becoming monkeys slaves anyway, that was a much better movie.

vandeleur
12-21-2012, 07:26 AM
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.
T.s Elliot

vandeleur
12-21-2012, 07:27 AM

Unlike 9/11 the dustless collapses reminded me of an episode of Noddy rather than the end of the world.

I tend to fear a rapid evolution of apes and us becoming monkeys slaves anyway, that was a much better movie.

Certainly one of the best endings !!!

envy_me
12-21-2012, 07:28 AM

I'd MUCH rather be slave to the apes then the bankers...

clarathecarrot
12-21-2012, 08:11 AM
I am a doomsday prepper. I am prepared.

Yesterday, I took a couple digital photos of my cock loaded them onto a USB and... shoved it up my ass.

So, when the aliens discover my mummy like body a few thousand years from now, they will understand the worlds interest in my awesome'ausity and what, all the fuss was about.

Mutha On Bitchez!!

* if the world doesn't end I am worried you all know my secret fantasy...if so disregard this post*

ELVIS
12-21-2012, 09:12 AM
Fag...

Angel
12-21-2012, 10:03 AM

Having just reached the milestone of 50, I find it hilarious seeing people worried about 30, lol.

BITEYOASS
12-21-2012, 10:14 AM
As for this Mayan bullshit:

"I don't know what's gonna happen man. But I wanna have my kicks before the whole shit-house goes up in flames. All right! ALL RIGHT!" - Jim Morrison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imSc29PCPzw

mh5150
12-21-2012, 10:19 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/21/te3y2yqe.jpg

BITEYOASS
12-21-2012, 10:23 AM
BTW, I have a confession to make....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nickdfresh
12-21-2012, 10:43 AM
It's actually even more stupid than that because they didn't predict the end of the world, it's just the date that one of their time increments flips and they had bigger time increments.

It's like the equivalent of saying it must be the end of the world because it is the end of a decade when you have centuries/millennia and so on.

It's just pointless.

And this...

I was far more concerned that the year ending of my Swimsuit Edition calendar would lead to the end of my masturbation as a teen. Fortunately, that apocalypse never came through either... :)

Kristy
12-21-2012, 11:09 AM
It's a social thing.
If you remember facts about people you hate, you ARE creepy.

If I wrote my phone number here and (insert name) that I hate would call me, it WOULD make that person creepy. It's implied that I didn't write it for them.

Simple social codes.

Christ, you are a little gadfly fucking idiot. F A T boy has posted about his shitty band here who knows how many times. If it is such a bizarre "social code" like you say then F A T boy should have more in the way of simple common sense to not talk about his shitty band in the first place. You're just trying to shit stir and grub by sticking your fucking nose into conversation that is in no way about you. For future reference, do shut the fuck up.

envy_me
12-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Christ, you are a little gadfly fucking idiot. F A T boy has posted about his shitty band here who knows how many times. If it is such a bizarre "social code" like you say then F A T boy should have more in the way of simple common sense to not talk about his shitty band in the first place. You're just trying to shit stir and grub by sticking your fucking nose into conversation that is in no way about you. For future reference, do shut the fuck up.

You come off as loser, so you're taking it out on me. Not my fault that you're just a failed hooker.

Kristy
12-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Try harder at your shit-stirring, darling. :stirthepot:

In the meantime, with your limited social ability, try doing something useful with your life today like...I dunno reapplying for homeowner busybody of your trailer park..?

envy_me
12-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Try harder at your shit-stirring, darling. :stirthepot:

In the meantime, with your limited social ability, try doing something useful with your life today like...I dunno reapplying for homeowner busybody of your trailer park..?

You talk too much...

Kristy
12-21-2012, 11:36 AM
And you dance like a monkey too much.

ELVIS
12-21-2012, 11:37 AM
And you never shut up !!

Kristy
12-21-2012, 11:39 AM
And you never shut up !!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/98/206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg

envy_me
12-21-2012, 11:48 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/98/206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/V/n/A/c/a.aaa.jpg

ELVIS
12-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Blue question boxes are cool...

vandeleur
12-21-2012, 11:55 AM
woooah you gotta post a warning before posting shit like that !!

envy_me
12-21-2012, 11:56 AM
woooah you gotta post a warning before posting shit like that !!

Hahaha, sorry :D That's just our Kristy. No need to be afraid :D

Coyote
12-21-2012, 01:36 PM

Christ, woman... May your 30th year on this planet start with you waking up next to Sammy Hagar...

Hardrock69
12-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Just a tad :D Let's not talk about those depressing things. Let's talk about the world ending :D

Little Texan
12-21-2012, 05:27 PM

:puke::uck::puking-smiley::barf:

Who would PAY to fuck those jelly rolls? She would have to pay me handsomely to even entertain the THOUGHT...that, and copious amounts of alcohol with an ultra strong alcohol content.

Little Texan
12-21-2012, 05:32 PM
How's everyone's doomsday going so far today? Just another boring-ass day here.

Little Texan
12-21-2012, 05:45 PM
The stupid movie 2012 will be officially lame at midnight tonight. It was officially lame across the pond yesterday.

envy_me
12-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Christ, woman... May your 30th year on this planet start with you waking up next to Sammy Hagar...

I wouldn't wish that to my worst enemy...

envy_me
12-21-2012, 05:51 PM
The stupid movie 2012 will be officially lame at midnight tonight. It was officially lame across the pond yesterday.

Midnight is in 10 minutes here... We are saved :D

envy_me
12-21-2012, 05:52 PM
:puke::uck::puking-smiley::barf:

Who would PAY to fuck those jelly rolls? She would have to pay me handsomely to even entertain the THOUGHT...that, and copious amounts of alcohol with an ultra strong alcohol content.

Ask her. She is here. Kristy, who is paying you? Or are you paying them?

Little Texan
12-21-2012, 06:01 PM
My young cousin and I were having a conversation, which he initiated, about this stupid 2012 prophecy 4 years ago, and I told him then that absolutely nothing was going to happen on that day and it would be a day just like any other. Just the other day his dad was telling me that the boy was still worried about the 21st being the end of the world. He's going to know tomorrow that cousin D was right back in 2008.

Hardrock69
12-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Funny....that wikipedia list about apocalyptic predictions....at least 29 of them predicted the Second Coming.....

Lotsa idiots are still waiting for that one.....

Kinda hard to re-animate a 2,000-year-old pile of bones....

The next "Second Coming" is supposedly going to happen May 19, 2013. Or so this idiot Ronald Weinland says.

Delusional fuck.

He is going to see the Second Coming from a prison cell....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_God_Preparing_for_the_Kingdom_of_God

Tax evasion trial and imprisonment

On November 10, 2011, Weinland was indicted by a federal grand jury on five charges of tax evasion.[7][8][9][10][11] It was alleged that he had understated his income on federal tax returns, redirected COG-PKG church funds for personal use and concealed the existence of a Swiss bank account.[12]

Weinland admitted that church funds were placed in a bank account in Switzerland and that his was one of the two names on the account, but denied that there was any tax evasion, and stated that all funds had since been repatriated to the United States and used for church advertising.[13] Weinland informed his church before opening the account, in a December 2002 sermon entitled "Planning Ahead."[14]

Weinland's trial began on June 4, 2012.[15] On June 13, after less than four hours of deliberation, a jury found Weinland guilty on all counts of tax evasion. He remained under house detention and electronic surveillance until his sentencing hearing.[2][16] On November 14, 2012, Weinland was sentenced to 42 months' imprisonment and a $245,000 tax restitution, with his prison term to begin on January 2, 2013.[4]

Jesus Christ
12-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Funny....that wikipedia list about apocalyptic predictions....at least 29 of them predicted the Second Coming.....

Lotsa idiots are still waiting for that one.....

Kinda hard to re-animate a 2,000-year-old pile of bones....

Verily..... if one hath left a pile of bones behind 2000 years ago.

But I did not.

As for the Second Coming, I'll say the same thing that I did then.....

It's all on Dad's timetable, don't ask Me.

Now, I need to get back to Heaven's annual office Christmas party and turn water into egg nog, or something like that :jesuslol:

ashstralia
12-21-2012, 06:29 PM
gold hotpants??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaGS3Uts704

Kristy
12-21-2012, 06:31 PM
Ask her. She is here. Kristy, who is paying you? Or are you paying them?

Time for your psychiatrist to adjust your medication again, I see.

Little Texan
12-21-2012, 06:36 PM
What will the Doomsday...er, History Channel do for programming now that December 21st has come and gone uneventful?

ELVIS
12-21-2012, 06:39 PM
I thought they had more end of the world dates so sensationalize...

clarathecarrot
12-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Th ability of humans to be confused is amazing anyone who thinks they have decifered any of the Mayan petroglyphs is a douche.

They don't know shit and any tv show and any book and any paper written by any professor, of whattever, is a scam to get money out of commercial time or sell a book or get more Gub'ment funding ripoff money.

There is no Rosetta Stone for the Mayans, there is no any ANY!! validity to anything Mayan....if you think more or attempt to understand more than standing at the Mayan complex and just looking...you are a douche..noone knows shit.

It is as big a university scam as the complete fabrication of Greek Liturature.

People are stoopid.

ELVIS
12-21-2012, 08:14 PM
There's still time for the world to end...

Kiss your carrot goodbye...

FORD
12-21-2012, 08:22 PM
There's still time for the world to end...

Kiss your carrot goodbye...

Nah, if JC says it ain't happening today, I trust Him. :gulp:

Hardrock69
12-21-2012, 08:23 PM
I learned the Mayan numbering system in the 4th-grade. Any moron could learn it.

ELVIS
12-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Is that what the teacher said ??

ashstralia
12-21-2012, 08:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x8XrM1U9l8

Kristy
12-21-2012, 08:37 PM

clarathecarrot
12-21-2012, 08:37 PM
I learned the Mayan numbering system in the 4th-grade. Any moron could learn it.

I am sure you think you did.

Is the number, two, the skwatting fat man petroglyph or the 400 other ones that look like they could be numbers if someone wanted to say they understand the language.

Then there is the the other 400 doctors of whatteverology that say it differently.

Then there is the 400 who say yes that is it that must be it because it sais right there , in a ancient laguage that has nothing to do with todays verbalizations and can't be related at all in any way to todays existence but it gets people like you to believe and that gets them what they want.

You can say anything you want if it spells the sentence and brings you what you need.

Just like the concrete fact that today is the end of the world written right there on the Mayan calender and on thier buildings.

It probably actually sais....mindless endless decorations to confuse monkeys out of shitting on the building steps and to scare pigeons away from shitting on this carved block of construction jibberish..

I will bet you 5BUCKS they don't have a clue what any of that shit means and they can make it mean whattever they want it to fit what they want to say it is.

Coyote
12-21-2012, 08:46 PM
How's everyone's doomsday going so far today? Just another boring-ass day here.

"End of the world", my ass...

Only thing that came to an end this year was my forcefully prolonged naivety concerning various things in my life. Good riddance to that bullshit!

clarathecarrot
12-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Just think if I was walking across my living room and had a heart attack...I may think in my last moments this is the end of the world....and that moment of clarity that followed...It is the end of the world for someone somewhere...so those mayans were correct.

I know what you all are thinking, clara has a heart attack ?..we can only hope...lol.

I know what the rest of you are thinking, clara has a living room?

ashstralia
12-21-2012, 09:05 PM
oh krispy... that song is an inspirational celebration of what it means to be quintessentially australian!!!
thank you for adding it to our playlist...
:biggrin:

clarathecarrot
12-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Well, I got 2.5 hrs left and I am wondering it I should have tied a string to that USB.

See ... folks, Keep Hope Alive !!! there may be a tomorrow......now excuse me while I put on my pink tutu and red wig and sing a little orphan annie tune or two..

Hardrock69
12-21-2012, 11:33 PM
NASA has published this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY_Gc1bF8ds&feature=player_embedded

envy_me
12-22-2012, 03:59 AM
Time for your psychiatrist to adjust your medication again, I see.

There you go with the projection again. Next thing you'll be calling me a hooker soaked in urine...

vandeleur
12-22-2012, 04:06 AM
Wimpiest ... That's not very technical or scientific :biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
12-22-2012, 09:34 AM
There you go with the projection again. Next thing you'll be calling me a hooker soaked in urine...

you're a hooker soaked in urine

Hardrock69
12-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Oh come on now. Save that for Krusty. You know she likes it.

Hardrock69
12-22-2012, 02:40 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/vya0so.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/10cp7yc.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/34ypgqs.jpg

ThrillsNSpills
12-22-2012, 02:44 PM
I am sure you think you did.

Is the number, two, the skwatting fat man petroglyph or the 400 other ones that look like they could be numbers if someone wanted to say they understand the language.

Then there is the the other 400 doctors of whatteverology that say it differently.

Then there is the 400 who say yes that is it that must be it because it sais right there , in a ancient laguage that has nothing to do with todays verbalizations and can't be related at all in any way to todays existence but it gets people like you to believe and that gets them what they want.

You can say anything you want if it spells the sentence and brings you what you need.

Just like the concrete fact that today is the end of the world written right there on the Mayan calender and on thier buildings.

It probably actually sais....mindless endless decorations to confuse monkeys out of shitting on the building steps and to scare pigeons away from shitting on this carved block of construction jibberish..

I will bet you 5BUCKS they don't have a clue what any of that shit means and they can make it mean whattever they want it to fit what they want to say it is.

:blah: I always wondered what this emoticon means.
thanks

Hardrock69
12-22-2012, 06:47 PM

Little Texan
12-23-2012, 03:35 AM

fifth element
12-28-2012, 11:39 PM
sorry, but I think writing your phone number for any and all to see is a bit "creepy"

just my opinion, of course...

ashstralia
12-28-2012, 11:59 PM
well i pm'd warfy mine one night when we were both blasted, but the bastid never called...:D

envy_me
12-29-2012, 09:57 AM
sorry, but I think writing your phone number for any and all to see is a bit "creepy"

just my opinion, of course...

It was just an example.

ELVIS
12-29-2012, 11:41 AM
well i pm'd warfy mine one night when we were both blasted, but the bastid never called...:D

He probably called the wrong number...

If WARF says he's gonna call, he'll call...

Zing!
12-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Imagine the drunken rant the unsuspecting wrong number received...

envy_me
12-29-2012, 04:58 PM
Imagine the drunken rant the unsuspecting wrong number received...

Lmao :D ...in Australia :D