PDA

View Full Version : 24

Pages : [1] 2 3

POJO_Risin
01-13-2004, 09:56 PM
Jesus Mother of Christ...you have got to be kidding me...

Nina is back...and fucking jack is about to bone her to fucking prove he isn't with CTU...lol...

David is about to hire Sherry back...to fight dirty...

holy mother of god...is this show the shit...

three years running...second to none...

lucky wilbury
01-13-2004, 10:34 PM
pretty good show all around. didn't see claudia's death coming. whats up with the chloe angle?

Flash Bastard
01-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Shit, I was posting commentary over at Von's in the 24 thread. Are we over here now?

POJO_Risin
01-13-2004, 11:14 PM
lol...most of my posting about this will be over here now...although I'm sure it will get hits over there too...with Walker...

POJO_Risin
01-13-2004, 11:16 PM
The chloe angle...

well...the baby...

I'm wondering who's it is...perhaps Chase's baby?...is that why that whore hates Kim...

oh shit...that's got to be it...

POJO_Risin
01-13-2004, 11:17 PM
Of course I hate Kim...

Flash Bastard
01-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
lol...most of my posting about this will be over here now...although I'm sure it will get hits over there too...with Walker...

I'm glad someone sent me the fucking memo. ;)

Now my question is.... wasn't Sherry heading for federal prosecution at the end of last season? Did I miss something?

I wonder how Chloe's baby figures into the story.

Here's my theory..... The baby somehow gets out of CTU and gets into rush hour traffic. Kim Bauer sees this and tries to save it but she's finally killed by a mountain lion driving a SUV.

But is she really dead?

No, she's not.

She'll be back next season as a bionic CTU agent with a sweet ass.

Yeah.

POJO_Risin
01-13-2004, 11:42 PM
I can't stand that bitch Kim...can't figure out why that whore is still involved in the show to begin with...

as for Season 4...I think Bauer's going to get killed...although Kiefer said that he'd be involved as long as they wanted him...

he also said that the only way the show would survive is with a new cast at some point...like Law and Order...

so either...

Jack gets bumped up to admin...with a new agent...someone like estevez...some big gun like Kiefer...looking for a bump in the career track (tell me this gig didn't put Sutherland back on the map)...

or the story line moves...perhaps Jack gets moved to DC...with a new cast...

Flash Bastard
01-14-2004, 01:22 AM
I see Kiefer moving on to movies, he's earned it with 24.

The actor who plays Chase, maybe he's being set up to take over. I don't really like his character as much as I like Jack. Apples and oranges really.

Kim has always been a joke. Thank god she's not a big part of the plot this season... hope she's gone next season.

This Sherry Palmer storyline should be good. Who's she gonna screw over this time?

Yes, it's the best show on TV. Too bad it's only on once a week.

BrownSound1
01-14-2004, 01:56 PM
It's a good show, but it ain't the best...that would be The Sopranos my Nubian brotha!! :D

Flash Bastard
01-18-2004, 09:46 PM
No 24 this week due to American Idol.:monekyr: :gun: :fu:

Polk High
01-20-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
I see Kiefer moving on to movies, he's earned it with 24.

Yes, it's the best show on TV. Too bad it's only on once a week.

Dude where have you been?? Kiefer was the shit in the 80s. Lost boys, stand by me, young guns, etc. He was a movie star long before he did this show. Also this season sucks. I don't like the storyline as much as I did the first 2. I really was hoping jack was going to go bad in the show and really try to make himself money. kiefer plays the best bad guys in movies. Jack has to die or become bad for the show to work anymore in my opinion, I'd love it if he became bad.

I will agree w/ one thing Kim is an idiot. how she ever got trusted for anything is a mystery. I liked it how when she was questioning Tony's ability it was proven that she really messed up. I'm glad tony didn't die also.

One more question: why did Gayela or whatever his name is run after his cover was blown and why did he tie kim up and why did he need a gun if he was really on Jack's side. I still think there is something wrong w/ that story line.

My girlfriend tape's the episodes and then we watch it together on Saturday mornings cause thats the only show i watch and its one of probably 50 shows she watches.

Polk High
01-20-2004, 05:41 PM
anyone else agree w/ me that Jack should go bad?

Polk High
01-20-2004, 05:42 PM
oh and enough w/ nina for christ sakes she has more lives than jack. to think that jack pretended to shoot her evil ass in season one, he should have done it for real

Flash Bastard
01-22-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Polk High
Dude where have you been?? Kiefer was the shit in the 80s. Lost boys, stand by me, young guns, etc. He was a movie star long before he did this show.

True, but in the 90's the movie studios considered Kiefer a washed up actor. They wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

But now he's back in a very popular show and the studios are taking notice of his star power.

Flash Bastard
01-22-2004, 09:43 PM
24 Inside live webcast following Jan 27th show....

http://www.fox.com/24/24inside/

POJO_Risin
01-27-2004, 02:24 PM
Alright...storyline 1...

should Jack go bad...only if they had a viable replacement for him...and not that fucking homo chase...he needs shot in the eye...

storyline 2...

that homo Gael...and that storyline...Tony, Jack and Gael were working that angle without telling that homo that runs the show...He was keeping Kim from selling him out because Tony was shot...Jack lost in Mexico...and nobody knew what the deal was...as a matter of fact...he was getting his ass kicked until Tony found out he had been caught...and saved his ass...

Storyline three...Nina...

at the end of her run during season 2...Jack had whispered something to her...that freaked her ass out...that hasn't come into play yet...and she had been given a pardon for helping Jack find that fucker last year that knew where the bomb was...so she was out there...

The thing about this show...is that things aren't close to being tied together yet...

the BIG TWIST hasn't happened yet...and now with Palmers ex back...who knows what the fuck is going to happen...

POJO_Risin
01-27-2004, 09:20 PM
I can't quite figure out where all of this is going to go here...

Sherry is going to help Palmer fuck with that old fucker...but there has to be something more...

Nina and Jack...

this shit with the...

Jesus...do you think Palmer is going to have Sherry fuck that old motherfucker and get it photographed?

POJO_Risin
01-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Hmmm...and now they know that Claudia was with Chase...hmmm...

POJO_Risin
01-27-2004, 09:24 PM
All of this shit has to tie in together somehow...

The fucking disease though...how does that tie in...and who the fuck has it?

Is David Palmer carrying it?

and if he pisses off Millikin...does HE control the virus...and he injected Palmer to control him?

christ...

POJO_Risin
01-27-2004, 09:41 PM
Alright...

I'm starting to think that the Salazar's aren't long for this show...they've served their purpose...to get the virus...

I think they are going down tonight...or maybe one of them..I don't know how they can make it through this because they are going to kill Jack after it's all said and done...

POJO_Risin
01-27-2004, 09:42 PM
And this Amador character...who the fuck is he...and how is he going to play into all of this...the guy that is in the middle of everything...

POJO_Risin
01-27-2004, 09:45 PM
And fucking Hector is a wildman...he's suspecting some shit...

Ramon really wants this deal to go down now...

maybe Ramon will wack his own brother...

POJO_Risin
01-27-2004, 09:46 PM
There has to be someone, somewhere...who's going to pull a naughty, naughty...

and what about Chloe and this fucking baby?

POJO_Risin
01-27-2004, 09:48 PM
Maybe Chase is bad...I don't fucking know...I'm just going to watch...but fucking Hector and Ramon are about to go at it...

I'm telling you Ramon and Hector are either going to whack each other...or Hector's going down...maybe Ramon...but Hector's a better known actor...

POJO_Risin
01-27-2004, 09:56 PM
Hector's about to get whacked...

POJO_Risin
01-27-2004, 09:57 PM
Holy shit...he did fucking shoot him...holy shit...holy shit...holy shit...

Well...this just got really fucking interesting...

lucky wilbury
01-27-2004, 10:45 PM
will this running commentary appear on season 3 dvd extras?:D well hector got whacked. you could kind of tell that something like that might happen. only downfall of this episode: kim. now kims got a partner in crime: a baby. i wonder what the odds are of her either: a) dropping the baby b) accidently killing it by suffocating it. i wanna see what shit hits the fan with milligan. what doess sherry have on him?

Flash Bastard
01-27-2004, 11:00 PM
Kim is finally given duties for which she's qualified. :D

knuckleboner
01-28-2004, 09:58 AM
nope. kim's finally been given a partner that's her equal: cute, but doesn't do anything useful.

and who knew POJO was on the writing team?

and yeah, it was a solid episode.

POJO_Risin
01-29-2004, 02:41 AM
LMFAO...I should be...fuckin' love that show...

hate tv with a passion...but love me some fucking 24...

Kim and that fucking baby...christ...

who gives a flying shit about that...you're right...

I hope the blow up CTU...or at least that office upstairs...

I think Ramon is close to the end here...I can't see him lasting much longer...it's going to come down to Jack and him...with Nina pulling the strings I'm sure...

what's up with that explosion though?

shit...did the fucking virus blow up in that shit?

I think these last 10 or so episodes are going to be fucking outrageous...

predictions coming soon...;)

lucky wilbury
02-04-2004, 12:46 AM
an action packed episode tonight. very good very intense. i would have thought that the plamer/milikan angle would play into the virus thing but this hit and run stuff? now i could have sworn that the kid chole is watching was dropped off by a chick not a guy so i don't buy the current angle on whats happening with it. now that ramon and hector are out of the picture we now have a new vilan amadalo(?) this is going to get interesting.

POJO_Risin
02-04-2004, 11:59 PM
A girl did drop her off...it was a babysitter that Chloe hired...a friend or a sister I think...who gives a shit...that story line fucking blows...

I find it intensely hard to believe that Amadalo...or whatever the fuck his name is is the ultimate baddie...I still think we have a new one coming...

knuckleboner
02-05-2004, 11:02 AM
yeah, i'm not a big fan of the chloe angle so far. though, i guess overall, it did make it a little interesting when tony and that adam guy didn't know whether she knew what the hell she was doing when she started switching around audio channels.

as for palmer/milikan, i think it's just shit that's meant to occupy him and make it more difficult for him to deal with getting the virus, which, on a normal day would be his only priority.

overall, i like where it's going.

gotta agree with golden globe screenwriting winner, POJ that amador's working for somebody.

and wouldn't it be a bit interesting if it turned out to be billionaire businessman, alan milikan?

Julius
02-12-2004, 11:31 PM
No more spoilers, Pojo. Jim Prufrock was fired by the producers of 24 for leaking inside information from the set to several online fan sites.

Lqskydiver
02-13-2004, 12:24 PM
Haven't read this entire thread....

I caught the first season of 24 on the dvd set while driving back from Miami. It was great for the drive which amounted to over 28 hours on the road.

One thing I did notice though....every 2 minutes a cell phone is ringing on the goddamn show!

You'd think the producers would come up with a better way of writing the scripts.

Just my 2 cents...

knuckleboner
02-13-2004, 12:30 PM
heh heh. i'm not sure it gets much better (cell phone wise). but the 2nd season was GREAT! i loved the 1st. but the 2nd season might've even been better. so far, the 3rd is good, no doubt. we'll see.

and, julius, so POJO's real name is "jim prufrock," huh? i did not know that.

sorry about the shitcanning, jim!

Julius
02-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by knuckleboner

and, julius, so POJO's real name is "jim prufrock," huh? i did not know that.

sorry about the shitcanning, jim!

Uh, no. I was telling Pojo about the shitcanning of Prufrock.

Jim Prufrock was the only 24 production employee providing accurate spoilers to the online community and I assumed Pojo was checking it out from time to time.

lucky wilbury
02-17-2004, 10:45 PM
no more nina.

Flash Bastard
02-18-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
no more nina.

It's about time, her death was long overdue.

Excellent episode.

knuckleboner
02-18-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Julius
Uh, no. I was telling Pojo about the shitcanning of Prufrock.

Jim Prufrock was the only 24 production employee providing accurate spoilers to the online community and I assumed Pojo was checking it out from time to time.

i know, dude. i was kidding that pojo was the guy.

yeah, great episode. i was just thinking that nina escaping wasn't the usually end of the hour shocker like they usually have and BAM! jack goes and executes her.

she was a great character, but getting a little tired always popping up as the random bad guy.

now, they need to ditch sherry. another great character. but if she's in season 4, i'll be a little disappointed.

lucky wilbury
02-26-2004, 02:08 AM
looks like guyels won't be returning to next season unless that isn't really the virus. and how about that a new vilian comes into play. it sucks the show won't be back until mar 30 if i heard right.

POJO_Risin
03-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Yeah...it's not back until March 30th...sorry...no spoiler sites for me...I actually looked...and couldn't find any...without having to weed through a bunch of forum bullshit...lmfao...

Nina's dead huh...would be funny if they are pulling a season 1 and she's not really dead...remember when he shot her in the first season...and she wasn't really dead...

I'm not 100% convinced that Kief is working for the good guys...

I don't know...two weeks until the next episode...gonna let it go for now...

the big baddie is on his/her way...and then the real fun really begins...

i still think we need to hear more about Palmer's assassination attempt...

and I just don't think Kiefy is going to make it through all of this...we shall see...

lmfao...maybe Kim is the criminal mastermind of this whole show...

POJO_Risin
03-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Millikin's out of the picture...

how long before Kim gets caught by the terrorists?...I think it's only a matter of time...it WOULD be funny as hell if they had her involved in some way...kind of like what's her names sister...Kate's sister...in season 2....

I think it's the real virus this time...they aren't going to screw with fake virus' twice...of course...it would be just like them...

So Michelle's a goner...which oughta make Tony's character really interesting in the final episodes...maybe that sad sack will actually get out in the field finally...

what the hell happened to his leg anyways...wait...that was last season...

Oh well...tough to speculate at this point...I get the feeling that the next two or three weeks are the tonesetters for this one...we shall see...

Flash Bastard
03-16-2004, 10:16 PM
I tuned into FOX tonight expecting the return of 24, but NO!

American Idol 2-hour special. I'm insanely pissed off.

POJO_Risin
03-19-2004, 01:01 AM
March 30th my brother...March 30th...

and fuckin' A...9 straight episodes to end the year...

very nice...

POJO_Risin
03-30-2004, 10:57 PM
I expected more after a month off...

not a good one tonight...

curious to see where this is going...

wonder who that brit is...we shall see...we shall see...

Flash Bastard
03-30-2004, 11:33 PM
I hear ya. Hopefully nothing good happened in the last 20 minutes because I dozed off.

Watching Sherry dress down the Prez was fun though. But then they brought in Chase and I totally lost interest.

Not a fan of the 'Chase' character.

POJO_Risin
03-30-2004, 11:47 PM
Michelle blasted a guest at the hotel for trying to escape...

Amador got killed with a planted bomb from that freakin' brit guy that was leading him around...

Gael's about dead...

Chase is a deuchebag...I'll be monstrously surprised if he makes it through this season...

Kiefer said he was willing to do one more year...in a slightly different role however...whatever that means...

lucky wilbury
03-31-2004, 01:28 PM
i think the episode was just to set up the episodes to come. the storyline has changed so much since the begining they need and episode just to sort of turn the corner on this storyline.

POJO_Risin
04-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Well...I'm curious to see what the fuck is going to happen...

Rumor has it someone major is about to croak...and not someone in the hotel...

I'm thinking Chase is about to buy the big one...finally...

knuckleboner
04-02-2004, 01:15 AM
i don't know...i thought it was a decent episode. definitely nothing totally outrageous and shocking.

but they pretty much did let you know that the virus was real and that a lot of people, including at least gael, were going to die.

and i guess we won't be seeing much more of chase, seeing as how senior screenwriter, POJO, has written him off...:D

lucky wilbury
04-06-2004, 11:12 PM
good show tonight. it's going to be interesting to see what happens. i wonder if the attack on mi6 was pre planned or it only happen after they picked up that chick?

POJO_Risin
04-11-2004, 10:43 PM
No idea if Chase is dead or not going into the final few shows...just wishful hoping...

I missed last weeks show...someone let me know what happened...

lucky wilbury
04-11-2004, 11:13 PM
http://www.fox.com/24/episodes/guide.html

5:00 A.M. – 6:00 A.M.

5:00 A.M.
After killing the man trying to escape, Michelle orders the other guests to stay calm. A SWAT team surrounds the place and makes everyone alarmed. Michelle is forced to fire her gun into the air to keep the panicked people in line. She says over the hotel intercom that an infectious substance has been released into the building. Anyone attempting to leave will be stopped. The guests file back to their rooms. The dead man’s wife lashes out at Michelle.

5:04 A.M.
Jack doesn’t have an answer when President Palmer questions why the terrorist used Jack to get in touch with him. Jack has Chase call CTU for a physical description from Alvers. They should cross-check that description against Jack’s personnel files.

Palmer tells Wayne that they have no choice but to give in to the terrorist’s demands because he will kill most people in America.

5:05 A.M.
Phillips asks Michelle if everyone in the hotel will die. She thinks that some of them are immune to the virus because not everyone was afflicted. Tony calls Michelle, and she is upset that she had to shoot a man who tried to escape. Tony assures her that she did what was necessary. He wants her to have Alvers give a description of the man who hired him.

5:07 A.M.
As Dr. Duncan arrives at the hotel with her Hazmat-suited NHS team, Michelle grills Alvers. He claims that he doesn’t know his employer’s name, but he met the man at a Go parlor in Chinatown. Alvers describes the man and Michelle feeds the information to CTU. Chloe looks it up against Jack’s records and sends the matching headshots to Michelle’s laptop. Alvers doesn’t spot the man among the photographs. Jack, who has been listening in, has them widen the search to include those who are listed as dead. Alvers reviews the new set of headshots, but this time he recognizes one as his boss. Jack knows who it is. Stephen Saunders was a British agent loaned to CTU from MI-6 for the operation that brought down Victor Drazen in Kosovo. Jack had thought Saunders did not survive the mission.

5:15 A.M.
Palmer and Wayne discuss how to keep the virus threat from the press. Palmer advises his brother to not use the term “Cordilla virus” when drafting releases to not arouse fear. The President meets with his Homeland Security Chief, Joseph O’Laughlin, who suggests that the threat level be raised to red and that airports and highways be closed. Wayne is worried that this will cause even more panic. Palmer orders O’Laughlin to alert the airlines of a possible nationwide grounding.

5:17 A.M.
Palmer is interrupted when Saunders calls and demands that the Secret Service pick up a package from a mailbox across the street within ten minutes. Before Palmer can say anything more, Saunders hangs up.

5:19 A.M.
As they drive toward CTU, Jack discusses his theories about Saunders with Chase. Jack thinks Saunders might have been captured and has spent the last ten years in a foreign prison. Jack calls a friend of his at MI-6, Trevor Tomlinson. Tomlinson, who has already been briefed on the situation by CTU, pulled up Saunders’s contacts. The only person not confirmed dead is a woman named Diana White who ran a high-end escort service. She lived with Saunders and passed intelligence to him. Diana lives in Los Angeles.

5:20 A.M.
Dr. Duncan prepares to run a nasal swab test on all the people in the hotel, and she begins with Michelle. The results will be available in two hours.

5:21 A.M.
Secret Service Agent Pierce brings the package from the mailbox to Palmer. Inside it is a cell phone that contains a sub-channel chip which causes the signals to be untraceable. Suddenly, the cell phone rings. Saunders is on the other end. He instructs the President to call a press conference within the next half hour on any subject. Palmer must use the phrase “the sky is falling” during the briefing. Wayne is resistant to sending out this signal, whatever it means. Palmer, however, knows that millions might be killed if he doesn’t oblige. He has his staff hastily arrange a press conference.

5:28 A.M.
Chase pulls up information on Diana White. Her clients are very rich and very powerful. Saunders has probably blackmailed these men to raise money to fund his operation. Jack thinks Saunders was captured and tortured, and he now holds the United States government and Jack responsible.

5:29 A.M.
Tony frantically makes calls to NHS to find out if there are any possible cures for the virus. He tells Kim that NHS says there is a 100% mortality rate, and that he feels bad that he and Michelle had been fighting before she left for the hotel. They are interrupted by Chappelle, who asks to speak to Tony privately. Chappelle accuses Tony of putting his emotions for Michelle ahead of his work. He advises Tony to assume the worst, and then turn his focus to getting revenge for Michelle. Chappelle wants him to track bank accounts from Amador’s computer to find a link to Saunders.

5:32 A.M.
Jack and Chase break into Diana White’s house. Diana hears them, and she fires at Jack. He says he wants to speak to her about Saunders. Jack puts his gun down. Diana approaches him with her weapon raised, but Chase knocks her down. Diana tells Jack that Saunders left her and she hasn’t seen him. When Diana asks for her lawyer, Jack says that she is being taken to MI-6, an agency of foreign government, which means her constitutional rights don’t apply.

5:39 A.M.
Michelle asks Dr. Duncan if she can speak to Gael in his isolation. He has deteriorated quickly. Dr. Duncan advises against it, but Michelle goes anyway. She is shocked to see the boils on his face and his bloodstained shirt. Gael asks Michelle to contact his family. She offers him her gun to end his own life, but Gael refuses. He feels guilty because, when he was trying to stop the cylinder from exploding, he hesitated out of fear. If he hadn’t hesitated, he could have saved himself and the others. Michelle walks away, visibly upset.

5:44 A.M.
As they approach the press room, Wayne tells the President that the FBI is ready to move if the phrase “the sky is falling” triggers any suspicious activity. The FAA is also prepared to ground planes if necessary. Palmer steps up to the podium before the throng of reporters. He announces that the threat level has been elevated to red and that the airports will be closed. Palmer also says the phrase given by Saunders. The reporters shoot out questions, but Palmer is vague in answering.

5:45 A.M.
Jack and Chase enter MI-6 with Diana. Tomlinson says that Diana is the registered owner of the address in Chinatown where Saunders was last seen. Suddenly, a helicopter rises to the window of the MI-6 office and men with machine guns begin firing. Diana is killed. Tomlinson is also hit, and he manages to tell Jack the number of the server where the Saunders files are stored.

5:48 A.M.
Jack and Chase run downstairs, killing two gunmen as they flee. They come upon four dead bodies in the computer room. Jack finds a bomb attached to the computer mainframe. He pulls the hard drive out, and he and Chase run just as the bomb explodes.

5:53 A.M.
Michelle calls Tony with news that Gael has died. She wants to make available to the infected hotel guests the suicide capsules that are used for agents who have been captured. Tony can not authorize this, but Michelle has witnessed what the virus is capable of. “I’ll see what I can do,” Tony sighs.

5:56 A.M.
Jack calls Chappelle to let him know that the MI-6 office was decimated, but he managed to save the hard drive that was sorting information on Saunders. Jack will bring it in.

Chappelle goes downstairs and sees Tony grabbing suicide capsules from the cabinet. Although it goes against agency regulations, Chappelle allows him to take it to the hotel.

5:57 A.M.
One of Saunders’s henchman reports that Jack escaped the MI-6 raid, but that the hard drive was destroyed. Saunders is mildly saddened that Diana was killed even though he ordered her death. The henchman also says that there have been inquiries from Chappelle at CTU into their Cayman bank accounts.

5:58 A.M.
Wayne briefs the President on the MI-6 attack. Palmer is worried that what he said in the press conference could have triggered it. Saunders calls Palmer on the secret cell phone. He wants Chappelle killed. His body is to be delivered to the downtown train yard by 7:00. Palmer refuses, and Saunders tells him that what is going on at the Chandler Hotel will happen at hundreds of locations around the country if he does not comply.

lucky wilbury
04-13-2004, 04:13 PM
anyone know if and when the new episode of 24 will air? it's getting bumped because of GWB press conference tonight.

knuckleboner
04-13-2004, 10:13 PM
i read it's airing on sunday.

POJO_Risin
04-13-2004, 10:37 PM
Sunday at 9:00...

So is Chappelle going to get whapped?....and by someone the president puts up to it...

ie...Jack?

lucky wilbury
04-18-2004, 01:27 PM
bumping to remind everyone it's on tonight.

lucky wilbury
04-18-2004, 10:29 PM
well i guess chappelle won't be returning next season. just when they thought they had him they didn't. anyone know how many more episodes there are this season?

POJO_Risin
04-19-2004, 12:31 AM
I think 5 more after tonight...

I taped it and am watching now...nice...two shows in one week...

POJO_Risin
04-19-2004, 12:32 AM
Jesus Christ...does Jack really shoot Chappelle?

No freakin' way...

POJO_Risin
04-19-2004, 12:36 AM
Jesus Christ...the pres just asked Jack to wack Chapelle...

WTF did I miss...what the hell does Chapelle have to do with any of this...

what are the chances that Michelle is going to live through this?

POJO_Risin
04-19-2004, 12:37 AM
Is Tony about to go into the field?

Dude's looking pretty good for getting shot in the neck a few hours ago...

POJO_Risin
04-19-2004, 12:40 AM
There are 6 more episodes left...nice...damn...it's going right to the end of May...

Is Chapelle in on this?

POJO_Risin
04-19-2004, 12:48 AM
Jesus Christ...Chapelle is going down...you have got to be kidding me...

Bauer's a bad ass...

POJO_Risin
04-19-2004, 01:04 AM
That was a nice little segment...Chase's crew busting into the apartment complex...

it looks like Chapelle is going down...

why goddamnit...and six more to go...

POJO_Risin
04-19-2004, 01:11 AM
Okay...Chapelle waiting to get wacked...

Hotel dude...infecting wife...and soon...his office...

Whe Chapelle damn it...why not Jack?...wouldn't Jack make more sense?...being that he's probably the best bet to catch Saunders?

Jesus Christ...the whiner...take the bullet and shut your ass...

POJO_Risin
04-19-2004, 01:11 AM
lmfao...I'd have shit my pants by now...I'd be getting shot in the back...running like a little girl...

POJO_Risin
04-19-2004, 01:13 AM
Holy shit...he killed him...

POJO_Risin
04-19-2004, 01:14 AM
and for next week...

oh christ...that bitch is going into the field...Kim...you have to be kidding me...

lucky wilbury
04-19-2004, 03:29 AM
saunders went after chappelle after he found out that he was working the bank account angle. they found that chappelle was close then called plamer to say they wanted him dead. this season is getting back into intense mode after a little bit of a break.one good ting though is that after tonights episode we don't have to wait a week. we get spoiled just this one time.

lucky wilbury
04-20-2004, 10:18 PM
kim must be the poster child of helpless blondes but to my surprise she wasen't kidnapped this time! the "outbreak" is going to be tough to contain and this time it wasen't started by a monkey! a lot of loose ends to tie up in this season.

The Knockz
04-20-2004, 10:24 PM
this show is killer.
Fuck me man... I have seen only 2 shows and am hooked like a fukkin' fish.

POJO_Risin
04-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Knockz bro...buy season 1...you'll be hooked for life...

POJO_Risin
04-21-2004, 09:24 PM
Well...Kim shot somebody...that's something...

God where is this going to go...

Some thoughts...

is it me...or is freakin' Palmer the worst president of all time...

Jack is the shit...he's one badass motherfucker...I think it's time he beat the shit out of Tony...

They better not cop out on Michelle...it's time for her to go...and for Tony to go ballistic...

Jack needs to whack that motherfucker's daughter for general principal...especially since Saunders forced him to kill Chappelle...

I'm starting to like Chase's character...turns out he's not a pussy after all...

Great episode...curious to see how they contain this epidemic...

POJO_Risin
04-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Maybe they'll just close down LA...and move the show somewhere else for next season...

I can't get it out of my mind that the show is going to look very different next year...with Jack as a player...but not the main character...

POJO_Risin
04-21-2004, 09:33 PM
They announced today...by the way...that 24 is renewed for a fourth season...

awesome...great show...

if I haven't said it before...the best on TV...

POJO_Risin
04-21-2004, 09:35 PM
I agree...a ton of freakin' loose ends...

I get the impression that Tony is about to lose his mind...I'm looking for him to go off...do something stupid...maybe try to save that idiot wife of his...I don't know...it's time to get him in the field though...perhaps as a start to next season...I don't know...

Flash Bastard
04-21-2004, 10:13 PM
Naw, man... Chase is still a douchebag. I've been praying he'd get whacked for weeks now... no such luck.

How about Kim's wig? Looks alot more real than her own hair.

At least they gave her something to do besides stumble around like an idiot for a change.

What's up with the speech Chloe gave Kim before she left? "I like your energy, work with it." Someone shoulda slapped her dumb ass.

I'm hoping Palmer's brother gets whacked next, he's almost as big of a douchebag as Chase. Almost.

POJO_Risin
04-23-2004, 08:31 PM
Maybe they'll kill each other...better yet...maybe Kim will kill his ass...

SoCalChelle
04-24-2004, 12:29 PM
This show is so damn addicting, it's ridiculous. lol.

POJO_Risin
04-24-2004, 02:52 PM
You got that right Chelle...if you haven't been watching...

get the first two seasons...this show is simply fantastic...

Fox pushes this show and it still doesn't get the numbers it should...but it is truly second to none...there's nothing like it on TV...

and we get another season...outstanding...

SoCalChelle
04-25-2004, 12:46 PM
Oh, I've been watching. I missed the first half of the first season, but other than that I've seen every episode.

POJO_Risin
04-25-2004, 01:33 PM
Well...the first half of the first season is certainly worth watching...even if you already knows what happened...

SoCalChelle
04-25-2004, 03:35 PM
Yeah, my boyfriend's got the DVD box set of the first season. I'll have to borrow it sometime. :)

lucky wilbury
04-27-2004, 10:12 PM
after what just happen it's my guess that tony won't be back next season.

POJO_Risin
04-28-2004, 12:26 AM
Here we go...I taped and am watching now...Jack's about to go after the daughter...

I'm guessing this won't be successful...

Great...another freakin' Kim...

POJO_Risin
04-28-2004, 12:28 AM
Jesus Christ...they actually have someone more freakin' whiny than Kim...

Jack...nice...talking up the dad...obvioiusly not going to go anywhere...

Bauer against Bond...lmfao...oughta be interesting...

showing the daughter who daddy really is...

POJO_Risin
04-28-2004, 12:57 AM
What the hell is this shit...

he's waiting for Jack?

Jack knows he's waiting...and they're going in?

This isn't going well...

Is Chase going to buy the preverbial farm?

WTF?

POJO_Risin
04-28-2004, 12:58 AM
Maybe he's going to release the virus?

Sidenote...

Michelle doesn't have the virus...damn it...I need someone to die...

POJO_Risin
04-28-2004, 01:00 AM
What the fuck is going on right now...oh boy...a motorcycle next to daughter's car...this can't be good...

Kim notices...doesn't look happy...maybe Kim will die...that would be a good thing...

POJO_Risin
04-28-2004, 01:01 AM
Adam's sister is going to die...

and what the fuck is Chloe doing?...

christ...how many whiny bitches do we have....

fuck Chloe....

lucky wilbury
04-28-2004, 01:04 AM
keep watching. big twist coming!

POJO_Risin
04-28-2004, 01:04 AM
Chloe needs to die...

alright...we need a dose of the virus to specific people...christ she's annoying...

Saunders just standing there with Jack outside...wtf does he have...he has to have some card up his sleeve...

WTF is this shit...

What's he doing...jesus christ...he just called Tony Almeda...

Tony's not crooked...holy shit...he's fucking got Michelle...

wtf...well...Tony's officially in the field...

POJO_Risin
04-28-2004, 01:05 AM
Damn...she almost lost an eye...

Damn man...sweet as hell...he's got Tony...

you aren't shitting a big twist...

POJO_Risin
04-28-2004, 01:07 AM
They're all moving to the front...damn...

Tony's lucky Chappelle's dead...or he'd be fucked right now...and out walks Saunders...lmfao...

So much for catching him...

POJO_Risin
04-28-2004, 01:09 AM
What next...damn...great episode...

I gotsta think Tony's not done being a puppet...

previews...

they find out he's not here...

Sherri's back...holy shit...she's spilling the beans on David...

and Jack's confronting Tony...

man oh man...next week's going to be good...

lucky wilbury
04-28-2004, 01:17 AM
i wonder how saunders knew michelle was clean? maybe saunders is working with the health department people? i know what you mean about the motorcycle thing. i saw him pull up i thought thats the end of kim he's going to do a drive by but alas no. there seems to be alot more to this season still to come.

POJO_Risin
04-28-2004, 01:41 AM
Good question about him knowing about Michelle...

could she be in on this?......

or could Saunders have an antidote?...

the Palmer story coming up...and still nothing on his deal at the end of season 3...

Man I Love this show...

SoCalChelle
04-30-2004, 12:01 AM
I was wondering how Saunders knew about Michelle too. Maybe he had Tony's phone bugged? I'm really suspicious of Chloe too. She was the one that ratted out Jack and his heroin problem. She was right in the middle of that whole Chase's baby fiasco (WTF was the deal with that anyways?). It's like she's always doing something to upset people. Now, according to her, Adam's sister is dying. She tells him this and then waits for him to make a mistake. When he does (or maybe she just made it LOOK like he did) she goes right to Tony and blabs. How do we know there's even anything wrong with her? Just cuz Chloe says so? Why is she still working there after all the crap she's pulled? Is she a double agent? Is she in there to try and sabotage things? Or is she just the most annoying bitch on the face of the earth? Who do you think will be the one to finally snap and blow her brains out? Tony? Michelle? Kim? Jack?

POJO_Risin
05-01-2004, 03:09 PM
Maybe she'll off herself...

SoCalChelle
05-02-2004, 12:16 PM
Nah, you were saying you need someone to die...I think it needs to be her.

lucky wilbury
05-02-2004, 12:35 PM
maybe chloe and kim will get in a cat fight on the roof of ctu and fall. there two birds at once.

SoCalChelle
05-02-2004, 12:40 PM
LOL, that'd work. :)

POJO_Risin
05-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Alright...taped it again tonight...here we go...Jack doesn't realize he's gone...or that Tony's involved...when he finds out...he is going to go fucking off...

Previews have Sherri in this episode...man...this is going to be a good one...

POJO_Risin
05-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Jack just found out Tony moved them off the shit...lmfao...Jack told him to replace himself...lmfao...Jack's about to take over...Jackie's pissed...

Now Chloe's riding Tony...christ...he'll probably blame Adam...Where in the fuck is Tony going...christ...he just deleted Saunders leaving...

Tony's going to have to get the daughter out for the wife...

Michelle's gotta be in with Saunders...

POJO_Risin
05-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Well...the sister isn't kidding around...I'll bet you Chloe is going to say Adam's working for Saunders...

Tony and Jane...Jane and Tony...he should just bone her...call Saunders, and tell him..."I'm fucking your daughter, kill my wife...who gives a shit...I've got some young fresh pussy here..."

POJO_Risin
05-04-2004, 11:23 PM
I started to read your shit...I almost found out what happened you bastard...;)

DVD 3 extras...hmmm....I wonder if there's some money in that...

what the fuck is Sherri up to?

POJO_Risin
05-04-2004, 11:25 PM
Okay...so help me out here...she's selling out David with the information about him withholding information about Milikin...

Jesus Christ, she really holds a fucking grudge, doesn't she...

POJO_Risin
05-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Okay, let's look ahead...David drops out of the presidency...and I think that will happen now...

we get this jerkwad in the whitehouse...with Sherri...

could make for an interesting season 4...

POJO_Risin
05-04-2004, 11:29 PM
I'm not really thrilled with this whole damn storyline...with the president...it's a horseshit story line just to keep Palmer in the mix...

I like Cerrano...but I'm thinking that David needs to get out of here for next season...

POJO_Risin
05-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Well...we come full circle...Jack's in charge of CTU...

Jesus Christ...is Tony going to run with that whore bitch daughter?

POJO_Risin
05-04-2004, 11:38 PM
It's interesting...Jack and Tony have switched spots...

POJO_Risin
05-04-2004, 11:40 PM
What happened to freakin' Jack's withdrawal symptoms? He just walks in and takes over...6 hours ago...dude was shaking like Muhammed Ali...

lucky wilbury
05-05-2004, 12:53 AM
keep watching

POJO_Risin
05-05-2004, 01:01 AM
Oh...I did...

He's got her outside now...but it looks like Jack gets them next week...then the shit will reallys tart churning...

there have been a lot of weak loose ends this year...a lot of them...but the main story has been fantastic...

lucky wilbury
05-05-2004, 01:12 AM
palmers storyline seems to be going nowhere.when i saw jack pull his gun on chloe i thought his finger would slip and he'd shoot her. no such luck.there are what 3 episodes left? so much to wrap up with so little time. what are they going to do about the outbreaks? barely tough on them this season and then say next season what happen? on and on. os many questions.

POJO_Risin
05-05-2004, 01:15 AM
Kiefer said in an interview last week that everything would be tied up by year's end so that they can start a brand new storyline next season...whatever that means...

He also said, "I will be involved next season in a major capacity...in front of...or behind the camera...or both..."

I think we're going to see some more major characters dumped...we'll see...

POJO_Risin
05-05-2004, 01:17 AM
God...the Palmer storyline is weak...I mean...it's like a puzzle piece from a different puzzle...if they find a way to ultimately tie it into the bigger story...it will be brilliant...if not...

ugh...

lucky wilbury
05-05-2004, 01:18 AM
i think it's safe to say tony won't be working at ctu anymore but thats just a hunch.

POJO_Risin
05-05-2004, 01:19 AM
I don't know...perhaps he still takes that job in Washington...

Palmer gets canned as president...the new president is as crooked as hell...and the CIA...Tony's new deal...needs CTU in a joint effort...I'd like to see it get out of LA...

SoCalChelle
05-06-2004, 09:26 AM
I still don't understand what the big deal was with Chase's baby. Are they going to bring that story back into it before the end of the season? Or are they just setting things up for next season? Or what?

lucky wilbury
05-06-2004, 01:45 PM
maybe saunders will find out about it and kidknap it.

POJO_Risin
05-07-2004, 07:28 PM
I don't know Chelle...would be damn interesting if it was Jane Saunder's baby though...wouldn't it...

POJO_Risin
05-07-2004, 07:29 PM
That's one of the storylines that don't make sense...

I thought the debate was bullshit though...but turns out...it put the Senator running against Palmer in the political shithouse...which led to him getting the information to force Palmer to withdraw from the race...

SoCalChelle
05-07-2004, 08:19 PM
I don't know Chelle...would be damn interesting if it was Jane Saunder's baby though...wouldn't it...

Oh damn, no kidding. WOW! :eek: I can see it now....Chase and Jane run into each other in the halls of CTU...."what are you doing here?"...."What are YOU doing here?!?!" Then Kim tries to shoot them both, misses and kills Chloe by mistake.....the clock starts ticking and the season is over. LMAO! :D

lucky wilbury
05-08-2004, 01:37 AM
now that would be a twist!

POJO_Risin
05-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Has Chase seen Jane yet?....hmmmm....

lucky wilbury
05-09-2004, 05:52 PM
i don't think so.

SoCalChelle
05-09-2004, 06:09 PM
No, I don't think they have either. Hmmm.....

lucky wilbury
05-11-2004, 10:31 PM
now where do things go from here: they got saunders and his daughter and michelle is free. do they find they next 11 vialsand things wrap up all nice and neat? if the palmer storyline is just a way to get dennis haysbert out of the show it was a waste. their better be a good twist on it coming.

POJO_Risin
05-12-2004, 08:03 PM
I still wonder if Haysbert has some form of the disease...

They do have Saunders...which is interesting in itself...it seems like everything could wrap itself up...which would be pissy...

of course...there is the chance that there is another player with the other 11 vials...

and the fourth season is centered on that search...

I think the Haysbert deal was horseshit...although I think he's about to go apeshit...

POJO_Risin
05-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Let's not forget a couple of things...

1. Saunders really still holds all the cards here...he controls the vials...is caught...said he'd give up his daughter...probably doesn't give a rat's ass about living...so...He's still got the goods...even though they have him...

2. Tony...looks like he's getting charged with Treason...punishable by death...

hmmmm...doubt he's going to die...but...could it be that Tony turns out to be next season's baddie?...escapes from Treason...

and Michelle is caught in the middle?

3. I think the best arc of the season was the drug dudes...damn it...

I wish they were still alive...

POJO_Risin
05-12-2004, 08:12 PM
If Haysbert resigns...and I think he will...I don't know that that means he's out of the picture...

for one thing...I'm not sure what Sherri's ultimate ambition is...I think she wants David back...and is using this as leverage to do it...we'll see...

but perhaps we get Haysbert into the mix a bit next year...I don't know...

I saw on ETonight that Kiefer IS the major player next year...so he's not dying anytime soon...

lucky wilbury
05-12-2004, 09:55 PM
maybe it'll turn out that miliken was involved with saunders in some way? someone else has to be behind the saunders end of things like last year where there was that buisness guy behind some of it. if remember right at the end of the last season as well their was a guy on a boat talking about other ways to hit the us. maybe this is it? maybe saunders spills who he's working for and thats the set up for next season. who knows but it'll all wrap up in the next two episodes.

POJO_Risin
05-12-2004, 10:08 PM
Who was that dude anyways...

it would make sense if he is in charge of both of them...

We still need to find out what made Saunders go off...and does Jack know more than he's letting on...

SoCalChelle
05-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Looks like that baby is going to break up Chase and Kim. I wonder if that's all there is to that storyline. I'd still like to know who the baby's mother is.

I saw a teaser for the news today....they were showing Keifer and saying "Actor Keifer Sutherland calling it quits"...I was like "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" But when the news came on, the story was about him and his wife splitting up.

Whew!!!!

Scared me for a minute there.

lucky wilbury
05-12-2004, 11:09 PM
i have no clue who that one dude was he was on for like an min on a cell phone and that was it. i thought they would cover that this season like continue the storyline from last year but they didn't.

POJO_Risin
05-16-2004, 10:40 PM
It wasn't Saunders was it?

I can't remember...I know it was a dude on a yacht with brownish hair and some babe...

Damn it...

and what about the chick that tried to kill Palmer?

lucky wilbury
05-17-2004, 04:36 PM
i just checked the episode guide from last year and this is what it says:

http://www.fox.com/24/season2/guide.html

7:47 A.M.
A man named Trepkos phones Max with news that Kingsley has been killed and that the President called off the war. Max says that they will have to go another way. Trepkos is unsure about what he means. Max tells him that he will soon find out because it will start today. Max hangs up and calls someone else. He gives the unknown person the go-ahead.

7:56 A.M.
At a press conference outside the federal building, Palmer pronounces to the public that the nation is safe. As he makes his way through the cheering crowd and accepts handshakes, a woman calls for the President. She reaches her hand out to him. The woman is Mandy, who was hired by Ira Gaines the previous year in the plot to assassinate Palmer. Palmer clasps Mandy’s hand in a kind shake. She leaves the crowd and walks alone into a stairwell. Using tongs, Mandy peels off a sheer layer of some substance from the palm of her right hand. She places the filmy peel into a metal container. Mandy phones Max and says, “It’s done.”

--------------------------------------------

maybe all these things are connected and they'll be revealed in the next two episodes?

SoCalChelle
05-18-2004, 08:42 PM
Yeah, I remember that....I forget what happened...how did that end up not killing him?

POJO_Risin
05-18-2004, 10:25 PM
They were very vague about it in the first episode...essentially just nipped on it a little bit...and let it be...

It was never addressed...which is still fucking interesting...

Fucking Ira Gaines...damn...

I wonder when they wrote this show...how big the original arc was...would be a good question to ask...

POJO_Risin
05-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Pretty good episode tonight...a renegade vile is roaming LA...go figure...

Tony is up for 20 years in prison...hmmm...goes to jail...escapes and is the baddie next season....just a thought...

Sherri is shot twice and killed...and that bitch is dead as well...

Palmer is in the clear...so...my guess here is that Palmer will resign anyways...just a guess...

lucky wilbury
05-18-2004, 11:07 PM
you never know with 24 when they confirm sherie is dead then we'll know for sure. i guess we can cross out jane as being the mom of chases kid since they were right next to each other and didn't say a thing. one more hour to wrap everything up. should be intense.

POJO_Risin
05-18-2004, 11:10 PM
I can't fucking wait...

it better live up to the bill though...

only predic so far is that Palmer is going to step down...or finally get wacked...

POJO_Risin
05-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Okay...the pres is in LA...

the last vial is in LA...

could all of this have been a ruse to kill Palmer?

It's the one real tie from the first two seasons...

lucky wilbury
05-18-2004, 11:23 PM
it better tie up all the lose ends that are out there and not leave them up in the air like the ones from the first two seasons. either end them all and start a fresh storyline next season or continue it next season.

POJO_Risin
05-19-2004, 12:05 AM
Well...I've heard that the ends get tied...but the thing that I kind of like is the shit in the air...

it doesn't end like any other show...it ended with the Palmer storyline last year...and moved ahead two years...and started fresh really...and created a whole new back plot with the drug dealers...which was a good move...

They have a ton to wrap up...I can't see it happen...

it will be interesting...

the Tony angle is really interesting...

SoCalChelle
05-19-2004, 10:00 AM
If you look real close, every once in a while, they show Palmer's hand and he's still got scars from whatever that shit was last season. Nice attention to detail. :)

The commercials for last night's show kept saying "two of these people won't survive the show"...I was really hoping one of them would be Chloe. Oh well. I totally wasn't expecting that chick to shoot herself...I thought she was going to shoot the President's brother. And how stupid was that anyways...sending the President's brother in to retrieve the medicine bottle? Duh! What are they thinking? They got this professional no-name guy they're paying to go in there and take care of it. If he gets caught, nobody knows who he is. What if they'd set off some kind of alarm or something? Or a neighbor had seen them? Then you've got the President's brother caught red handed, breaking and entering. I dunno, just seemed like a bad idea to me, sending him in there.

Gawd, I can't wait for next week...

POJO_Risin
05-19-2004, 10:20 PM
I was thinking that same thing...

would have been an interesting twist to have Wayne, the pres's brother...dead on the floor of Sherri's house...

Well...Palmer's problems appear to have tied themselves up...

I think he's going to step down...

lucky wilbury
05-20-2004, 12:47 AM
anyone else notice that the "john keller" for president signs are almost exact copies of john kerry for president signs?

SoCalChelle
05-20-2004, 09:56 AM
Yeah, now that you mention it. :)

POJO_Risin
05-20-2004, 11:54 PM
anyone else notice that the "john keller" for president signs are almost exact copies of john kerry for president signs?

My wife actually mentioned it while we were watching it...

lmfao...maybe he's got something on Bush...

lucky wilbury
05-21-2004, 12:51 AM
i've always wondered since bush and kerry are skull and bones will they do the secret handshake when they shake hands before the debates on national tv?

POJO_Risin
05-21-2004, 12:55 AM
I was reading an article about that very thing...they more than likely will...

lucky wilbury
05-22-2004, 02:17 AM
bush sr out ranks them both. it wouldn't surprise me if he called kerry and said if you win i'll fucking destroy you

lucky wilbury
05-24-2004, 01:43 PM
this makes no sense. they'll bring back tony but no michelle.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/24/television.24.reut/index.html

Time runs out for some '24' actors
Several CTU members may not be back
Monday, May 24, 2004 Posted: 8:51 AM EDT (1251 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- "24's" Counter Terrorism Unit will undergo some major downsizing this fall.

Sources said that the actors who play Jack Bauer's (Kiefer Sutherland) CTU colleagues on the Fox drama have been informed that their options as series regulars will not be picked up for next season.

Reiko Aylesworth and James Badge Dale, who play CTU members Michelle Dessler and Chase Edmunds, respectively, received the news just as they were to attend the Fox party after the network's upfront presentation to advertisers last Thursday, sources said.

The two, as well as Carlos Bernard (aka CTU's Tony Almeida), could return to the real-time drama next season for guest appearances.

Also up in the air is the "24" future of Mary Lynn Rajskub, Zachary Quinto and Daniel Dae Kim, who played CTU members on a recurring basis.

Meanwhile, Elisha Cuthbert, who plays Jack's daughter and CTU analyst Kimberly Bauer, is fielding film offers and is expected to recur next season subject to her availability. She was most recently in theaters playing a former porn star in "The Girl Next Door."

lucky wilbury
05-25-2004, 02:14 AM
from an eonline chat

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Archive2004/040524.html

From beckygene: 24! Did you see Kiefer Sutherland last week?

Yes. Kiefer was there at the upfronts, and we got his take on the new time slot and--dun dun dun--the finale. "The day doesn't matter so much," he said of the move to Mondays. "What I'm really excited about is we're not going to go on the air until January and all or the shows will run consecutively...you can watch it in 21 weeks straight, 'cuz there's two two-hour specials we're going to do as well."

As for the finale, he kept tight-lipped (although, sadly, those lips were not pressed against mine): "All I can really say is that the nature of our show--as opposed to ending of a lot of shows with a cliffhanger--our show by virtue of the time format is designed to resolve all of its issues in that final episode." Gail Berman concurred: "No big cliffhanger this year." Perhaps because they knew the wait till January would be a torture not unlike watching people make fun of my sweet Kiefie-baby. Oh, and by the way, you can see him talking about the finale on the Fox Website.

SoCalChelle
05-25-2004, 09:55 AM
No more Chase? That sucks.

lucky wilbury
05-25-2004, 10:20 PM
if the palmer storyline was just to write haysbert out of the show what a waste. i mean if thats the case why didn't they just let the virus kill him at the end of the last season. the ending was a little anti climatic. trying the thing in the refridge? come on. grant it cutting off chases hand was unexpected but still. it'll be interesting to see how next season starts and where it goes. it sucks that we have to wait till january though.

SoCalChelle
05-25-2004, 10:30 PM
DAMMIT! I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET! SHUT UP!!! LOL :)

knuckleboner
05-26-2004, 11:05 AM
eh...i thought the palmer storyline was ok.

on any normal day, the president, when suddenly faced with the deaths of millions of Americans would devote his ENTIRE time to it.

this whole distraction thing was decent in that it kept palmer from being able to fully focus on his job, and the virus.

plus, it had palmer doing some things he knows he shouldn't, but ultimately taking some responsibility for them.

i tell you what, it was a little anti-clamatic, but i did like bauer going into the SUV and just breaking down. i mean, all the shit during that day, executing chappelle; cutting off chase's hand, instigating the prison break and watching that guard have to shoot himself. killing nina. etc. he did all that shit like he had to, because there wasn't time to reflect. but once it was over, he couldn't keep shutting it out.

plus, i kinda liked not leaving any glaring storyline open. it's not as dramatic an ending, but it means they don't have to either use, or address it in the following season. they can start fresh. ideally, with less lines (and clothes) for kim...

lucky wilbury
05-26-2004, 04:17 PM
since it ended like this it'll be interesting to see where they take it since it seems a lot of the regulars aren't coming back and that includes kim.

POJO_Risin
05-26-2004, 04:30 PM
Well...here's the interesting thing...

Tony's going to be showing up...in a minor role...or...shall I say...a recurring role...um...hello...how about next year's baddie...just a thought...perhaps get his revenge on Jack for stealing Michelle from him?....oh wait...she's off the show too...

I don't know...

Haysbert will be back...just not as president...he wasn't included in the cuts last week...

I found it interesting that Haysbert said to Jack..."It will be good to become closer friends once I'm a private citizen..."

That can only mean that he's going to be involved...Jack's back...

I'm thinking it's going to be a kidnapping of some sort...not sure though...can't wait to find out...

Good time slot...Monday's at 9:00...no football...and no real competition...

I wonder if it's going to be next year...or a couple of years down the road?

lucky wilbury
05-26-2004, 06:09 PM
we'll have to wait and see but hopefully the extra time will be put to good use.

SoCalChelle
05-27-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
...all the shit during that day, executing chappelle; cutting off chase's hand, instigating the prison break and watching that guard have to shoot himself. killing nina. etc.

And having to kiss Nina. And the deaths of all those people in the hotel. including Guel (sp?). And almost losing Kim. And having to act like he was going to put Saunders' daughter in the hotel...

All that on top of a raging heroin addiction.

The shit that man does for his job! :eek:

SoCalChelle
09-18-2004, 01:07 PM
So when does the show start back up again?

Flash Bastard
09-20-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
So when does the show start back up again?

Just in time for the February Sweeps. I'm fucking pissed.

lucky wilbury
10-08-2004, 06:56 PM
http://www.fox.com/24/

2hr premiere jan 9 8 pm

SoCalChelle
10-08-2004, 08:13 PM
Woo hoo! I can't wait!!!

lucky wilbury
10-12-2004, 06:03 PM
for those who want to get season one of 24 on dvd check amazon.com it's on sale for 14.99

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 12:37 AM
You have to be fucking kidding me...

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 12:39 AM
Look...this is great it's starting in January...and no repeats...

I can't fucking wait...

lucky wilbury
10-15-2004, 12:42 AM
You have to be fucking kidding me...

when it starts back up or the dvd price?

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 12:47 AM
The DVD price...

why the fuck so cheap?

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 12:49 AM
I knew it started after the first of the year...

was actually happy about that...and glad it moved to Mondays as well...

opens up a boring night of TV...

now I've got 24 and CSI: Miami...

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 12:50 AM
DB Woodside...the guy who played Palmer's brother was on CSI tonight...

and Michelle was on CSI's premiere night...

lucky wilbury
10-15-2004, 12:57 AM
The DVD price...

why the fuck so cheap?

a sale i guess

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/911586/104-3505078-6754323

shows like 24, the simpsons, king of the hill,buffy the vampire slayer,futrama. it's in the fox under $15 sections. that link goes right to the listing. i'm guess as later seasons come out the older ones are going out of print and they need to clear them out. thats my guess

lucky wilbury
10-15-2004, 12:58 AM
it'll be interesting to see who they cast this year though and how little they'll use kim

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 01:00 AM
Well...I had that set...sold them on EBay for 30...

and just reordered them...

fuck...that's awesome...

I can't wait for season 2 to roll there as well...

My guess is it's a way to get people to buy the later seasons...who just wants to have 1 season...

lmfao...but I'll wait those fuckers out until I throw out my favorite pair of crusty, shit-covered underwear...

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 01:07 AM
Well...

I know some hires....they are moderately famous as bit players on other shows...

I hear Tony will be back for maybe the later half of the season...

I think Jack is working for the Department of Defense...and Keeler is president...and a regular on the show...

No word yet on Palmer...would be interesting though if he did show up...we'll see...

lucky wilbury
10-15-2004, 01:10 AM
all i'm hoping for is the plot to be solid lets hope this isn't the season where it jumps the shark

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 01:14 AM
Well...I like new characters...

I like Tony back...and am curious as to what capacity he'll be in...

and apparently Jack's going to be going toe to toe with CTU...in particular the chick that fired Jack (he apparently gets fired for the heroin)...and the guy that replaces Jack...

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 01:16 AM
I think we'll see this show go on without Sutherland at some point...

hopefully they'll introduce a strong 2nd tier character...and have a good actor play that part...who can continue...

not that douchebag who played one hand...

lucky wilbury
10-15-2004, 01:18 AM
i wouldn't doubt it but if that happens it'll be like the final season and then thats it

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 01:22 AM
No...I really see this series going beyond Kiefer...

I think he wants to leave after this season...but continue to executive produce it...

FOX wants to use it as it's "Law and Order" or "CSI" vehicle...

You know what would be interesting...

2 24's...

one set in LA...one set in Washington...

set during the same time...dealing with the same shit...but in different places...

have 24: CTU...

and 24: DoD...

and have them merging together every couple of weeks...

Rikk
10-15-2004, 01:33 AM
24 is the best damn show on normal television. The only show I enjoy more is The Sopranos.

And the best way to enjoy 24 is with the DVD-sets. That way, you just keep watching...and watching...and watching...

And then the sun comes up and you have to go to work!

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 01:47 AM
Yeah...having the DVD's is a good thing...

I had them all...and sold them all...and am now getting them all again...lmfao...

especially if they are selling the fuckers at 14.99...

Rikk
10-15-2004, 02:15 AM
I still haven't seen Season 3. I've only seen this show on DVD, never caught it on T.V. Is Season 3 as good as Seasons 1 and 2? I'm still waiting for 3 to come on DVD (December, they say).

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 05:48 PM
Season 1 was exceptional...

I got lost a bit in Season 2...felt it was subpar...

and really enjoyed some of the plots in Season 3...

I think the drug plot in Season 3 was second to none...

I wish it would have gone on longer...

I think the drug angle was top notch...would have like the virus angle a bit better if Michelle died...

liked the Virus around the world angle...

didn't like the Pres angle so much...seemed to be contrived to get Palmer in the mix...

I'd rank one...1...three...2...and two...three...

if you get me...

lucky wilbury
10-15-2004, 06:02 PM
are you saying you didn't like it in season two where kim got attacked by her boss, almost killed him, got arrested, crashed the cop car, got her boyfriends leg cut off, escaped into the woods, got stuck in a snare trap, was almost attacked by a mountion lion, rescued by some survial nut, taken to his bunker, was tricked to think the bomb went off, escaped the bunker, was at the scene of a robbery then was taken hostage all in the course of 24 hours? :D

POJO_Risin
10-15-2004, 06:17 PM
Yeah Lucky...that's exactly what I didn't like about that season...

I liked Kief's angle...but that contrived bullshit...

I liked the helicopter deal...when he was going to take the bomb out of LA...and blow it up...

and the other dude did...

I liked a lot about that season...

but...I have to tell you this...

Season 1...with Hopper...solid stuff...

singerman
10-16-2004, 10:58 PM
i think 'tiswas' was the greatest show ever!....bit like 24 but with more jokes.....and buckets of water

POJO_Risin
10-22-2004, 09:54 PM
tiswas...what in the fuck was that?

POJO_Risin
10-23-2004, 06:19 PM
Well...we still have a couple of months before the start of 24's 4th season...and I hate fucking waiting...so I'm going to start posting running dialogue on each season...and each episode...lmfao...

call it my inner peace for 24...while I wait for it...although I'm starting to get into Lost a bit...it's fucking weird as fuck...but I like it...another guesser...like WTF is going on here...

anyways...

I just finished watching episode 1 from season 1...for the first time in a long time...and the next few posts will be some dialogue...

if any of you other fuckers that post regularly in this thread...see this...pop in the first season's first episode...and throw down some thoughts...but don't move ahead of me you fuckers.....;)

POJO_Risin
10-23-2004, 06:26 PM
alright...a couple of interesting notes just from the visuals of this first episode...

obviously FOX put a lot of money in this first season...but you can see that it's not nearly as polised as season 2 and season 3...which I think added to season 1...call it Van Halen's first album...

it's a bit rough...in appearance compared to the smoothness of the last season...

It's obvious that they have Jack's character worked out from second 1...as a good guy that can get very fucking bad...lmfao...when he fucking nails Mason with the dart gun...and puts him out trying to figure out who the source was...and I can't remember who the source was...lmfao...and they don't show it...

POJO_Risin
10-23-2004, 06:28 PM
I also like how Jamie was a bit player in the first episode...and they really played up Tony as a smarmy bastard...I remember the first time that I watched...looking at my wife and saying...it's him...and glad it wasn't...because I would have stopped watching if it was that easy...

I also can't fucking stand Nina...couldn't then either...but never had a clue it was her until it was her...

and the twist with the girl and guy on the plane...with the girl being the assassin...I remember thinking what a great early twist that was...ending with the plane blowing up...and her jumping out...alright...onto the synopsis...

lucky wilbury
10-24-2004, 01:32 AM
kim doesn't seem as dumb as she turns out to be

lucky wilbury
10-24-2004, 01:34 AM
although i must say now that is's been a few years since i've seen the first season and just ordered it on dvd which should be here any day know if they get the address right (ups that is. they always sent the stuff on the wrong trucks and it gets delivered to companies on the other side of town)

lucky wilbury
10-26-2004, 12:45 PM
watched the first four episodes last night. i didn't relize it until now that there are four minute commerical breaks. i thought they were shorter then that. anyway it's interesting to see the show again and you start to notice the little things more now that you missed before.

singerman
10-26-2004, 06:48 PM
i still reckon you guys would love 'tiswas'....not sure if you get it over there though....its stars chris tarrant and sally james?...loads of twists and surprises

POJO_Risin
10-30-2004, 04:36 AM
yeah Wilbury...like the fact that Nina Myers is mentioned in episode 2 as the mole...and she "proves" that she isn't because she was out boning Jack...

Im at episode 8 right now...I forgot how big of a douchebag Tony is...

I'm right where they find out Jamey is the mole...

You almost wonder if that first season they didn't know from episode to episode what the fuck was going to happen...

SoCalChelle
10-30-2004, 07:23 PM
I still haven't watched season 1...I'll have to get around to that one of these days....

POJO_Risin
10-30-2004, 07:26 PM
You should have bought it at Amazon last week...freakin' 14.99...unreal price for a 6 DVD set...

POJO_Risin
10-30-2004, 07:28 PM
Season 1 was by far my favorite...all of the story lines fit...

I'm really hoping that season 4 has a new set of storylines...because Palmer and Kim's storylines were contrived...even though the central storylines improved each year...the other stuff was supremely weak...

I'm hoping it all wraps together...

I'd love to see Palmer play a part in this next season...but actually involved in the main play...like season 1...

thepunisher
10-30-2004, 09:19 PM
I just saw the preview "coming in January" of the next season the other night. I can't wait. Most other shows suck.
Reality shows especially suck, my wife is addicted to that shit.

SoCalChelle
10-30-2004, 11:56 PM
You should have bought it at Amazon last week...freakin' 14.99...unreal price for a 6 DVD set...

Shit, I wish I would have known.

POJO_Risin
10-31-2004, 01:23 AM
Yeah...the 2 month barrage is set to begin...it starts the first Monday after the New Year...I can't fucking wait...

Jack is apparently working for the Department of Defense...a totally new cast...but Tony pops in after the first 7 or 8 episodes...so I'm wondering how far in the future this is set...

He somehow is connected to CTU again however...and that bitch from the first season is back again at CTU after having fired him for the drug shit...

It's going to be good...

I have to believe Palmer will show up at some point...

POJO_Risin
10-31-2004, 01:27 AM
Man...Season 1 really is tight...I forgot how good it was...the whole Palmer angle is outstanding...with Palmer fighting off his former Campaign Manager...who's squashing Palmer's son's potential murder from a few years back...when he was there when his sister's rapist died...

but it all ties together...

And Jack's torture of Ted Kofel...it's fantastic...

but Nina was a fucking GOOD GUY through all of this...but just trying to keep Jack in the fucking game until they really needed him...fucking outstanding...

I forgot about Teri getting raped...and forgot that she was pregnant as well...

and Kim...although fun to look at...is still a whiny little bitch...

Katydid
11-06-2004, 06:20 AM
Page 8

SoCalChelle
11-06-2004, 12:40 PM
Katy...do you watch 24?

Katydid
11-06-2004, 04:43 PM
I don't think I have ever seen it. Is it a new fall show, or an old show rerun?

SoCalChelle
11-07-2004, 11:21 AM
:lol:

CROWBAR
11-07-2004, 12:05 PM
She's still watches Mayberry R.F.D. SoCalChelle!:D

SoCalChelle
11-07-2004, 02:20 PM
LOL :)

lucky wilbury
11-16-2004, 08:04 PM
Man...Season 1 really is tight...I forgot how good it was...the whole Palmer angle is outstanding...with Palmer fighting off his former Campaign Manager...who's squashing Palmer's son's potential murder from a few years back...when he was there when his sister's rapist died...

but it all ties together...

And Jack's torture of Ted Kofel...it's fantastic...

but Nina was a fucking GOOD GUY through all of this...but just trying to keep Jack in the fucking game until they really needed him...fucking outstanding...

I forgot about Teri getting raped...and forgot that she was pregnant as well...

and Kim...although fun to look at...is still a whiny little bitch...

i forgot a lot about season 1 as well. in season 1 they were talking about the lost file on jacks mission in kosovo and that it was missing and in season three when they were looking for files the one they needed was the missing file from season 1.

POJO_Risin
11-20-2004, 05:33 PM
I had forgotten about that also...

I wonder what other shit we've missed...

lucky wilbury
11-20-2004, 07:22 PM
i forget the timing of the second season but in the first season the chick asasin was asked if she wanted a job that summer and eventualy took it and if i'm not mistaken it was the same chick that shook plamers hand at the end of season two.

Flash Bastard
11-20-2004, 09:22 PM
When is the season premiere?

lucky wilbury
11-21-2004, 01:51 AM

2-hr season premiere jan 9th 8p/7c

POJO_Risin
11-21-2004, 05:00 PM
The second season started a year after the first...and the third three years or so after the second...

the chick assassin was the same in the first as the second...

lucky wilbury
11-21-2004, 05:58 PM
now when the fourth season comes on will have to look for references to the first 3 seasons

POJO_Risin
11-21-2004, 06:03 PM
Yeah...the daily watch...I'll have rewatched all of them...well...at least the first 2 by then...

is the third out yet?

I think it's coming out around XMas time...

POJO_Risin
11-21-2004, 06:04 PM
I think there will be a bunch Wil...

I know that the chick that was trying to take Jack's job in the first season is back...heading up CTU this season...

so I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of references...

and I have to think Palmer plays a part...

lucky wilbury
11-21-2004, 06:06 PM
i wanna see her get in a chick fight.

lucky wilbury
11-25-2004, 03:51 PM
the first season of 24 is back on sale again and even cheaper then before! check you best buy paper in todays paper and it says their having a "6 hr sale" friday 6 am to noon and if you look right on the front season one is on sale for $12.99. so check you paper to make sure and if you missed the amazon sale and still want to get the dvds just check best buy tommorow. check the ad for sale details.

lucky wilbury
11-26-2004, 06:58 PM

www.fox.com/24

this appears in a pop up on the site. the pop up also has the shows premire info as well:

episode 2 airs in its news time period monday jan 10th 9:00pm

POJO_Risin
11-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Damn...12.99...unfuckingbelievable...

Monday...9 AM...interesting move...liked it better on Tuesdays...but we'll see how it grows on me...

it's going up against Las Vegas which is a similar demographic...and pretty popular...so we'll see...

Flash Bastard
12-01-2004, 11:20 PM

Cool. I can't wait because this TV season is shaping up to be QUITE LAME.

This whole reality TV fad is becoming obnoxious.

POJO.... I haven't picked up the DVD's yet. Are they worth it? Any interesting extra features worthy of note?

POJO_Risin
12-04-2004, 01:01 PM
The extra features suck ass...

but the dvd's are worth having...christ...you'll be able to get them for 12.99...and chances are good...MAKE money on them on ebay...

POJO_Risin
12-04-2004, 01:02 PM
I watch 1 new show this year...1...

that's fucking horrible...or maybe a blessing in disguise...

lucky wilbury
12-07-2004, 02:12 AM
something on the new season:

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Archive2004/041206b.html

From rica55: So, how were the first three episodes of 24?

Ack! Forgot to tell you, sorry. First three 24 eps were...pretty good. Didn't blow me away, but perhaps I just miss Carlos Bernard too much. Also, I think Chloe is my new Kim--must avert eyes while she's onscreen--for she is in constant pout mode. On the upside, Shohreh Aghdashloo and Nestor Serrano are amazing. They have a fantastic storyline, as does Aisha Tyler, who sleeps her way into CTU, pretty much, and looks like she could be something of a baddie. Other surprises: Jack has a full-blown love interest (the day starts off with a walk of shame), and Kim and Chase are in suburbia, where he is doing private security.

POJO_Risin
12-07-2004, 09:52 PM
Hmmmm...does that mean they are on the show? Or is it just a blurb to explain what they are doing?

Did they save the arm?

I hear Bernard is back though...after episode 8 or 9...

any word on Palmer...

Flash Bastard
12-07-2004, 11:22 PM
Oh no... Chase and Kim are back? Good grief.

lucky wilbury
12-08-2004, 02:24 AM
i didn't see any news on palmer

POJO_Risin
12-10-2004, 08:53 PM
I heard they were just back early on...to let us know where they are...

I wonder if Chase has his hand back...or if he's using a prosthetic...

POJO_Risin
12-10-2004, 09:00 PM
Christ...I'm pumped up...the new previews look killer...

I have a feeling the show will have a new feel to it this year...with a whole new cast...

I like the Devane addition...as well as Jack bonin' his daughter...

should add an interesting twist...

lucky wilbury
12-10-2004, 09:14 PM
even if kim and chase are back lets just hope its a little call in scene like what happend at the begining of last season showing the end of jacks relationship to that chick from season 2. 40 secs and done

POJO_Risin
12-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Amen to that...

either that...or maybe cut to a scene where Chase can't answer the phone because Kim put it on the wrong side of his chair...

POJO_Risin
12-10-2004, 09:17 PM
...then cut to a scene with Kim in the bathtub with one of Chase's prosthetics...

then onto the rest...

Flash Bastard
12-10-2004, 11:33 PM
Yeah, hopefully Chase and Kim's scenes will be extremely limited. Kim has been involved in some of the most convoluted storylines I've ever seen on TV. Even the finest actresses in the biz would have landed flat on their face with writing like that.

Remember the mountain lion scene from season 2? *shudder*

POJO_Risin
12-11-2004, 09:27 PM
The Mountain Lion scene is the creme de la creme of crap...

that whole storyline of her with Kevin Dillon in the fucking Mountain Hidaway of the unabomber was ridiculous to start with...lmfao...

and what about her legless boyfriend?...lmfao...so much for that...

She's not good to the men in her life...costs them legs...and arms...and lives...

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 02:08 AM
Damn...it looks like we are going to get 4 fucking hours in the first week...

premiere is on a Sunday now...with the two hours...and I think the third and fourth hours are on Monday...unless it's a repeat of the first two...

January 9th and 10th...

lucky wilbury
12-22-2004, 02:24 AM
sweet

Flash Bastard
01-08-2005, 12:24 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/07/apontv.24.ap/index.html

How far will '24' go?

Jack Bauer gets ready to save the day, again.

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Surprise is what makes "24" tick, and there should be plenty of it as Jack Bauer embarks on a fourth season of saving the world from terrorists.

Or maybe this time he won't. With Agent Bauer, played by Kiefer Sutherland, you can never be sure.

"There's a sort of roiling internal conflict put into the body of a hero," says executive producer Evan Katz, describing Bauer's "dark corners" as being more traditional for a villain. "You're not sure what he will do, not sure how far he will go."

Last season, Bauer shot up heroin, cut off the arm of his Counter Terrorist Unit partner, shot a man in custody to get him to hand over information more quickly and threatened to expose a terrorist's daughter to a deadly virus, just to name a few. But he also saved the world from that killer virus.

This season, set 18 months later, Bauer has kicked his drug habit. Booted out of CTU, he has a new job working for Secretary of Defense James Heller, played by William Devane.

Most of the series' previous villains, including President David Palmer's scheming wife, Sherry, are no more. Gone too, at least for now, are cast members Dennis Haysbert, who portrayed Palmer for three seasons, and Elisha Cuthbert, who played Bauer's constantly imperiled daughter, Kim.

Palmer decided not to run for re-election after the death of his evil wife. Katz would not discuss where Kim went, although both characters are still alive and therefore could return at any time.

Fox is premiering the new season of "24" as a "2"-day, "4"-hour event (get it?), Sunday, January 9, and Monday, January 10, 8-10 p.m. ET. Then, beginning January 17, the remaining hour-long episodes -- each consisting of an hour in the life of Bauer -- will air Mondays at 9 p.m. without repeats or pre-emptions.

'More wholesale changes than usual'

New this season, along with veteran character actor Devane, are Kim Raver as Heller's daughter and Bauer's new love interest, Audrey, and Alberta Watson as CTU chief Erin Driscoll, who of course totally disapproves of Bauer.

There are also spanking new CTU headquarters and a whole slew of new villains, including Nestor Serrano and Shohreh Aghdashloo (Oscar-nominated for 2003's "House of Sand and Fog") as a Middle Eastern husband and wife plotting something dastardly.

"There's no question there are more wholesale changes than usual," Katz said.

He noted the story lines involving President Palmer and Kim Bauer had "run their course" and that "catching the audience by surprise" remains a critical element of the series.

Not wanting to give away those surprises, Katz can't offer much elaboration. He does say the new season -- "Day 4" as it's called, because each season covers 24 hours -- will be "big emotionally," but that it's important to avoid making the action too fanciful -- like over-the-top James Bond-style thrillers.

It's vital for the tension of the series that "it stay true to the real-time format," Katz explains. Yet that can be a challenge to the show's authenticity, particularly because the action takes place in Los Angeles, where traffic can be snarled around the clock.

"We stretch things as much as we can. We have helicopters and, don't forget, we count the time in commercial breaks," laughs Katz, whose previous credits include the quirky monster-chasing series "Special Unit 2," which aired on UPN several years ago.

When the going gets tough ...

The new CTU headquarters set -- an elaborate, multistory maze of steel, glass and concrete with splashes of peacock blue and ruby red brightening its sleek design -- looks like something any Bond movie would be proud to feature.

On this day, Raver's Audrey was challenging the methods and motivations of the CTU staff, while Devane waited off-camera for a later scene.

Wry and tough, Devane has the perfect manner for someone who's not supposed to give too much away.

"I'm the kind of secretary of defense the country needs," is about all he'd say about his character.

Devane's take on the plot?

"Jack works for me. I have a daughter who's my aide, and son who's kind of a hippie guy. We came to L.A. for something -- I forget what -- and all hell breaks loose and Jack takes charge."

He grins. "That's the one thing I've learned: Jack takes charge and he gets it done!"

POJO_Risin
01-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Man...I can't fucking wait...seems like a fucking year since last year's season finale...

AND FUCKING 4 HOURS IN TWO DAYS...

I can't fucking wait...

Mr Walker
01-09-2005, 06:06 PM
8 pm?
That's a sucky time to put a show like this on.

Plus Monday night is a tough night for me to watch a 9pm show.

I'm gonna have to fire up the old VCR all season long.

Mr Walker
01-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Looks like Almeda and his old lady are MIA as well.

The only person I recognized in the previews was Chloe.

Devane is a nice addition to the cast... I always considered him the poor man's Nicholson.

POJO_Risin
01-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Almeda...Palmer...

but...I suspect you'll see some of them at some point this year...

they were all at the premiere viewing...;)