PDA

View Full Version : Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new DSM-5

ELVIS
12-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Mike Adams
Natural News

The industry of modern psychiatry has officially gone insane. Virtually every emotion experienced by a human being — sadness, grief, anxiety, frustration, impatience, excitement — is now being classified as a “mental disorder” demanding chemical treatment (with prescription medications, of course).

The new, upcoming DSM-5 “psychiatry bible,” expected to be released in a few months, has transformed itself from a medical reference manual to a testament to the insanity of the industry itself.
“Mental disorders” named in the DSM-5 include “General Anxiety Disorder” or GAD for short. GAD can be diagnosed in a person who feels a little anxious doing something like, say, talking to a psychiatrist. Thus, the mere act of a psychiatrist engaging in the possibility of making a diagnoses causes the “symptoms” of that diagnoses to magically appear.

This is called quack science and circular reasoning, yet it’s indicative of the entire industry of psychiatry which has become such a laughing stock among scientific circles that even the science skeptics are starting to turn their backs in disgust. Psychiatry is no more “scientific” than astrology or palm reading, yet its practitioners call themselves “doctors” of psychiatry in order to try to make quackery sound credible.
How modern psychiatry really works

Here’s how modern psychiatry really operates: A bunch of self-important, overpaid intellectuals who want to make more money invent a fabricated disease that I’ll call “Hoogala Boogala Disorder” or HBD.

By a show of hands, they then vote into existence whatever “symptoms” they wish to associated with Hoogala Boogala Disorder. In this case, the symptoms might be spontaneous singing or wanting to pick your nose from time to time.

They then convince teachers, journalists and government regulators that Hoogala Boogala Disorder is real — and more importantly that millions of children suffer from it! It wouldn’t be compassionate not to offer all those children treatment, would it?

Thus begins the call for “treatment” for a completely fabricated disease. From there, it’s a cinch to get Big Pharma to fabricate whatever scientific data they need in order to “prove” that speed, amphetamines, pharmaceutical crack or whatever poison they want to sell “reduces the risk of Hoogala Boogala Disorder.”
Serious-sounding psychiatrists — who are all laughing their asses off in the back room — then “diagnose” children with Hoogala Boogala Disorder and “prescribe” the prescription drugs that claim to treat it. For this action, these psychiatrists — who are, let’s just admit it, dangerous child predators — earn financial kickbacks from Big Pharma.

In order to maximize their kickbacks and Big Pharma freebies, groups of these psychiatrists get together every few years and invent more fictitious disorders, expanding their fictional tome called the DSM.
The DSM is now larger than ever, and it includes disorders such as “Obedience Defiance Disorder” (ODD), defined as refusing to lick boots and follow false authority. Rapists who feel sexual arousal during their raping activities are given the excuse that they have “Paraphilic coercive disorder” and therefore are not responsible for their actions. (But they will need medication, of course!)

You can also get diagnosed with “Hoarding Disorder” if you happen to stockpile food, water and ammunition, among other things. Yep, being prepared for possible natural disasters now makes you a mental patient in the eyes of modern psychiatry (and the government, too).

Former DSM chairperson apologizes for creating “false epidemics”

Allen Frances chaired the DSM-IV that was released in 1994. He now admits it was a huge mistake that has resulted in the mass overdiagnosis of people who are actually quite normal. The DSM-IV “…inadvertently contributed to three false epidemics — attention deficit disorder, autism and childhood bipolar disorder,” writes Allen in an LA Times opinion piece.

He goes on to say:
The first draft of the next edition of the DSM … is filled with suggestions that would multiply our mistakes and extend the reach of psychiatry dramatically deeper into the ever-shrinking domain of the normal. This wholesale medical imperialization of normality could potentially create tens of millions of innocent bystanders who would be mislabeled as having a mental disorder. The pharmaceutical industry would have a field day — despite the lack of solid evidence of any effective treatments for these newly proposed diagnoses.

All these fabricated disorders, of course, result in a ballooning number of false positive. As Allen writes:
The “psychosis risk syndrome” would use the presence of strange thinking to predict who would later have a full-blown psychotic episode. But the prediction would be wrong at least three or four times for every time it is correct — and many misidentified teenagers would receive medications that can cause enormous weight gain, diabetes and shortened life expectancy.

But that’s the whole point of psychiatry: To prescribe drugs to people who don’t need them. This is accomplished almost entirely by diagnosing people with disorders that don’t exist.
And it culminates in psychiatrists being paid money they never earned (and certainly don’t deserve.)
Imagine: An entire industry invented out of nothing! And yes, you do have to imagine it because nothing inside the industry is actually real.

What’s “normal” in psychiatry? Being an emotionless zombie

The only way to be “normal” when being observed or “diagnosed” by a psychiatrist — a process that is entirely subjective and completely devoid of anything resembling actual science — is to exhibit absolutely no emotions or behavior whatsoever.

A person in a coma is a “normal” person, according to the DSM, because they don’t exhibit any symptoms that might indicate the presence of those God-awful things called emotions or behavior.
A person in a grave is also “normal” according to psychiatry, mostly because dead people do not qualify for Medicare reimbursement and therefore aren’t worth diagnosing or medicating. (But if Medicare did cover deceased patients, then by God you’d see psychiatrists lining up at all the cemeteries to medicate corpses!)
It’s all a cruel, complete hoax. Psychiatry should be utterly abolished right now and all children being put on mind-altering drugs should be taken off of them and given good nutrition instead.

When the collapse of America comes and the new society rises up out of it, I am going to push hard for the complete abolition of psychiatric “medicine” if you can even call it that. Virtually the entire industry is run by truly mad, power-hungry maniacs who use their power to victimize children (and adults, too). There is NO place in society for distorted psychiatry based on fabricated disorders. The whole operation needs to be shut down, disbanded and outlawed.

The lost notion of normalcy

Here are some simple truths that need to be reasserted when we abolish the quack science industry of psychiatry:
Normalcy is not achieved through medication. Normalcy is not the absence of a range of emotion. Life necessarily involves emotions, experiences and behaviors which, from time to time, step outside the bounds of the mundane. This does not mean people have a “mental disorder.” It only means they are not biological robots.

Nutrition, not medication, is the answer

Nutritional deficiencies, by the way, are the root cause of nearly all “mental illness.” Blood sugar imbalances cause brain malfunctions because the brain runs on blood sugar as its primary energy source. Deficiencies in zinc, selenium, chromium, magnesium and other elements cause blood sugar imbalances that result in seemingly “wild” emotions or behaviors.

Nearly everyone who has been diagnosed with a mental disorder in our modern world is actually suffering from nothing more than nutritional imbalances. Too much processed, poisonous junk food and not enough healthy superfood and nutrition. At times, they also have metals poisoning from taking too many vaccines (aluminum and mercury) or eating too much toxic food (mercury in fish, cadmium, arsenic, etc.) Vitamin D deficiency is ridiculously widespread, especially across the UK and Canada where sunlight is more difficult to achieve on a steady basis.

But the reason nutrition is never highlighted as the solution to mental disorders and illness is because the pharmaceutical industry only makes money selling chemical “treatments” for conditions that are given complicated, technical-sounding names to make them seem more real. If food and nutritional supplements can keep your brain healthy — and believe me, they can! — then who needs high-priced pharmaceuticals? Who needs high-priced psychiatrists? Who needs drug reps? Pill-pushing doctors? And Obamacare’s mandatory health insurance money confiscation programs?

Nobody needs them! This is the simple, self-evident truth of the matter: Our society would be much happier, healthier and more productive tomorrow if the entire pharmaceutical industry and psychiatry industry simply vanished overnight.

With the DSM-5, modern-day psychiatry has made a mockery of itself. What was once viewed as maybe having some basis in science is now widely seen as hilarious quackery.
Psychiatry itself now appears to be completely insane. And that might be the first accurate diagnosis to come out of the entire group.

:elvis:

FORD
12-13-2012, 05:37 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060223160654/memoryalpha/en/images/2/23/Spock_dress_uniform.jpg
Emotions are illogical, Mr. Presley

philouze
12-13-2012, 05:39 PM
"Emotion" is the word that man used to explain his mistakes.

Angel
12-13-2012, 10:36 PM
Dead on about the nutrition factor. Went to see a New doc because my depression was coming back. Seems I am severely deficient in vitamin D. That explains my depression, fatigue, mood swings, muscle aches. Pretty much covers it all...

FORD
12-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Dead on about the nutrition factor. Went to see a New doc because my depression was coming back. Seems I am severely deficient in vitamin D. That explains my depression, fatigue, mood swings, muscle aches. Pretty much covers it all...

That much is definitely true. I think Vitamin D supplements have done as much for me as 5 HTP did. I would move to Arizona for a year round Vitamin D fix if they would get rid of all the Jan Brewer/Joe Arpaio type of racist teabagging morons.

Nitro Express
12-13-2012, 11:51 PM
You can take Vitamin D supplements, eat some fish oil, or use a tanning bed with moderation. We do need some UV but not too much. 800 IU of vitamin D a day is what the average adult needs. Also people tend to be low on magnesium as well. It doesn't hurt to take a good daily vitamin a day and boost the vitamin C; especially in the winter.

ashstralia
12-14-2012, 12:08 AM
As an Aussie, i get plenty of vit D. i did take a berocca today, because i haven't had one for a while. right now i'm tucking into a homemade kebab with fresh hommus, tabouleh, tomato and red onion. i know i've said it before; i'm incredibly lucky to live where i live.

on topic; the psych and pharma industries have a LOT to answer for. two whole generations of buzzed out kids.

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 12:12 AM
As an Aussie, i get plenty of vit D. i did take a berocca today, because i haven't had one for a while. right now i'm tucking into a homemade kebab with fresh hommus, tabouleh, tomato and red onion. i know i've said it before; i'm incredibly lucky to live where i live.

on topic; the psych and pharma industries have a LOT to answer for. two whole generations of buzzed out kids.

I like to scuba dive and surf. One of these days I'm going to have to check it out down there.

Angel
12-14-2012, 12:27 AM
You can take Vitamin D supplements, eat some fish oil, or use a tanning bed with moderation. We do need some UV but not too much. 800 IU of vitamin D a day is what the average adult needs. Also people tend to be low on magnesium as well. It doesn't hurt to take a good daily vitamin a day and boost the vitamin C; especially in the winter.

I'm now on 2000 IU a day to get my levels up. I'm not just deficient, I'm severely deficient. Probably been that way forr years. I don't eat fish and avoid the sun like the plague.

ashstralia
12-14-2012, 12:36 AM
aah, a 30 second search reveals my love of sushi helps, too. ;)

no doubt you already know this, angel. i do know when i eat shit food i feel shit.

jhale667
12-14-2012, 12:52 AM
I'm now on 2000 IU a day to get my levels up. I'm not just deficient, I'm severely deficient. Probably been that way forr years. I don't eat fish and avoid the sun like the plague.

Can't speak for Canada, but according to my doc more US residents are D-deficient than not. I'm taking about 2000 IU a day (amongst the ton of other vitamins and supplements I take), too.

Angel
12-14-2012, 01:09 AM
Can't speak for Canada, but according to my doc more US residents are D-deficient than not. I'm taking about 2000 IU a day (amongst the ton of other vitamins and supplements I take), too.

Same for us, I think even more so though. It's one of those things they never used to test for. My doc is from the UK where they have the same issues. He decided to do the test because of my recurring depression. I'm starting daily vitamins now too. Too many years of not eating right eventually catch up to you.

FORD
12-14-2012, 01:17 AM
My Vitamin D supplement has 5000 IU's in a single dose. So I guess it must be the top of the line shit?

I definitely do better on it than without it. Especially this time of the year, when the sun is pretty much non-existent for 6 months (if we're lucky.... I swear last summer didn't actually start until August)

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 01:23 AM

I had undiagnosed sleep apnea and got a bad case of bronchitis and just about died from it. As a result my immune system got hammered and I've spent the last couple of years trying to build it back up. I've always made sure my vitamin D levels are up wether that's getting in the sun with no shirt on or taking a supplement. I have an oxygen generator that puts out 20% oxygen and I spend a half hour on that a day. I make sure I get plenty of vitamin C and I take coral calcium which I don't know why but I don't get aches and pains if I take it. I pretty much replaced glucosamine with coral calcium and Norwegian fish oil. My father in law gets heart palpitations but if he takes coral calcium they stop. There must be some trace elements in it that help.

I was so beat down it took six month to recover and then it's taken a couple years to get my immune system back up. You appreciate being healthy and don't take it for granted when you have been hammered down to nothing.

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 01:28 AM
My Vitamin D supplement has 5000 IU's in a single dose. So I guess it must be the top of the line shit?

I definitely do better on it than without it. Especially this time of the year, when the sun is pretty much non-existent for 6 months (if we're lucky.... I swear last summer didn't actually start until August)

I have a bottle of Nature's Bounty vitamin D3 that's 10,000 IU. I stopped taking it because I was breaking out in a rash. It turned out to be the vitamin D3 supplement. If I take too much it breaks me out. I'm just taking around 2000 IU right now and I do take a supplement in the winter. In the summer I don't. I'm out in the sun enough. The thing is the more exposed skin the better but then of course not too much. I'm just from the school of the more natural you can get it the better. I will take foods over capsules and pills because I think your body absorbs the nutrients better. Frankly I think people have gone a bit supplement crazy these days but they do have their place. I think the bottom line is make sure you are eating so you get all the essential nutrients and vitamins and if something extra makes you feel better or helps you by all means use it.

Blaze
12-14-2012, 01:31 AM
Mike Adams
Natural News

Yes & ?

In 1965, in an impoverished rural county in the Mississippi Delta, the pioneering physician

Jack Geiger helped found one of the nation’s first community health centers.

Many of the children Geiger treated were seriously malnourished, so

he began writing “prescriptions” for food — stipulating quantities of milk, vegetables, meat, and fruit that could be “filled” at grocery stores, which were instructed to send the bills to the health center, where they were paid out of the pharmacy budget.

When word of this reached the Office of Economic Opportunity in Washington, which financed the center, an official was dispatched to Mississippi to reprimand Geiger and make sure he understood that the center’s money could be used only for medical purposes. Geiger replied: “The last time I looked in my textbooks, the specific therapy for malnutrition was food.” The official had nothing to say and returned to Washington.

In some ways, the United States has come a long way since Lyndon Johnson declared the “war on poverty.” But in others, we’re still at square one. We now have a variety of federally-supported nutrition programs,

but the health care system remains senselessly disconnected from the “social determinants of health.”

In this regard, the United States has fallen behind the rest of the world.

If a politician in India announced a public health plan that neglected malnutrition, he would be ridiculed.

Here, leaders make this kind of omission all the time.

Almost all of the debate about the 2010 Affordable Care Act was consumed with questions about health care access and quality. But if we really want to improve the health of millions of people, we have to address the conditions that make them sick.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/28/treating-the-cause-not-the-illness/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._Jack_Geiger

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 01:41 AM

Good thing you found out what the problem was. Also what might help is make sure you eat three good meals a day and drink plenty of water. Then make sure what you are eating adds up to the proper nutrient and vitamin levels along with any additional supplements like the vitamin D3. Try it for a month and see how you feel.

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 01:45 AM
That's what I liked about the doctors in Hong Kong. They practiced preventative medicine. They would diagnose your problem or see a potential for one and lay out a diet and exercise program for you. The Chinese were ahead of the curve on that one. Now the west is finally starting to discover the common sense of it but of course the pharmaceutical industry wants people to believe there is a pill for everything. They want you sick. They make more money that way.

envy_me
12-14-2012, 01:55 AM
I am a vegetarian and i have perfect blood values :-) except for one thing but i don't think it's related to food. I have too much of... Wait i have to google what it's called. Just a sec.

Edit: It's called platelet. I have too many of those.

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 02:02 AM
I am a vegetarian and i have perfect blood values :-) except for one thing but i don't think it's related to food. I have too much of... Wait i have to google what it's called. Just a sec.

We are supposed to eat mostly fruits and vegetables. As a rule of thumb half of the meal should be fruits and vegetables, a fourth carbohydrates and and fourth protein. You can get by being a vegetarian but replacing meat with other sources of protein sometimes can be a challenge. I would think it would be very difficult to be a body builder and not eat meat.

envy_me
12-14-2012, 02:06 AM
We are supposed to eat mostly fruits and vegetables. As a rule of thumb half of the meal should be fruits and vegetables, a fourth carbohydrates and and fourth protein. You can get by being a vegetarian but replacing meat with other sources of protein sometimes can be a challenge. I would think it would be very difficult to be a body builder and not eat meat.

Believe it or not but when i was like 20 years old, I wanted to be a bodybuilder. Never made it, but i was working out like crazy, went to see competitions, etc..

FORD
12-14-2012, 02:10 AM

Too many platelets means your blood is thicker than it should be and you are more subject to blood clots. It would suck to live on a vegan diet and then have a massive coronary anyway because your aorta clogged up.

There are natural things you can take though to naturally thin the blood. Aspirin, cinnamon (both made from tree bark) and hot peppers are good. Just be careful not to eat them all in the same day. Had an ugly situation here a few months back when I thought I might actually bleed to death from a minor cut on my foot. Damn thing just wouldn't stop bleeding for almost a half hour. My bathroom looked like a crime scene by the time it was done. Guess I took too many natural thinners in a short time. Hasn't happened since, thank God.

envy_me
12-14-2012, 02:14 AM
Too many platelets means your blood is thicker than it should be and you are more subject to blood clots. It would suck to live on a vegan diet and then have a massive coronary anyway because your aorta clogged up.

There are natural things you can take though to naturally thin the blood. Aspirin, cinnamon (both made from tree bark) and hot peppers are good. Just be careful not to eat them all in the same day. Had an ugly situation here a few months back when I thought I might actually bleed to death from a minor cut on my foot. Damn thing just wouldn't stop bleeding for almost a half hour. My bathroom looked like a crime scene by the time it was done. Guess I took too many natural thinners in a short time. Hasn't happened since, thank God.

Maybe that's why I have the most pathetic period. If you're easily disgusted don't read this part: i have hardly anything for maybe two days, and then it's over.

What causes blood thickness?

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 02:15 AM
Really? In college my roommates and I were all into it. One of them was good friends with a quarterback coach and we could use the football team's gym which was majorly nice. We would wake up early enough to where we could lift weights for at least an hour before our first class started. We were eating steaks like crazy and buying that protein powder and all that. My wife likes to pull out the old pictures of me with the six pack and the big abs and go what happened? LOL! Frankly you have to lift at least two hours a day to get and stay in that territory. I'm glad I didn't take it beyond a certain point because if you don't maintain it, you look like shit. You pretty much have to lift at fairly extreme levels the rest of your life.

envy_me
12-14-2012, 02:17 AM
Really? In college my roommates and I were all into it. One of them was good friends with a quarterback coach and we could use the football team's gym which was majorly nice. We would wake up early enough to where we could lift weights for at least an hour before our first class started. We were eating steaks like crazy and buying that protein powder and all that. My wife likes to pull out the old pictures of me with the six pack and the big abs and go what happened? LOL! Frankly you have to lift at least two hours a day to get and stay in that territory. I'm glad I didn't take it beyond a certain point because if you don't maintain it, you look like shit.

But it's ALWAYS there. If you did that when you were young, it takes no time at all, and you're back in shape. I KNOW this :-)

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 02:28 AM
But it's ALWAYS there. If you did that when you were young, it takes no time at all, and you're back in shape. I KNOW this :-)
I've always stayed in good shape but I spent years working lots of long hours. I lived the so-called fast paced corporate lifestyle for about 12 years where you are expected to be married to your job. All I did was work pretty much. I got back into lifting a year ago. It felt good to put on the ol lifting belt and cynch it up.

I just went from more of a weight lifting workout to more of a cardiovascular workout.

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 03:44 AM

You don't want to overdo it. I just take Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, which is rich in vitamins A and D, as well as omega 3. The fatty acids also help the body absorb the vitamins and other stuff you might take...

envy_me
12-14-2012, 03:53 AM
We use A LOT of olive oil. That's where I get my vitamin D. We always have, it's a cultural thing. My grandparents made olive oil, so we had plenty :-)

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 03:59 AM
I believe cod liver oil is also a blood thinner...

vandeleur
12-14-2012, 04:23 AM
I take cod liver oil , but reading these about vitamin d it sounds like I should add that to the list in the morning .
But is that just doubling up ?

vandeleur
12-14-2012, 04:27 AM
just watching sky news and they are running an article on rickets and vitamin d. Seemingly I need a sunny holiday :D

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 05:01 AM
I take cod liver oil , but reading these about vitamin d it sounds like I should add that to the list in the morning .

Your body produces Vitamin D3 when it's out in the sun but what people need to know it does this best with more exposed skin. So if you go out in the sun in your swim trunks for about a half hour you pretty much got your vitamin D3 for the day if it's sunny. I think what we are discovering is we aren't meant to be inside sitting at a desk all day. We were designed to be out and about moving around and doing physical stuff. When we don't do that our bodies suffer. It's almost like nature is going,"Hey idiots, get a clue." LOL! Really the average person needs about 800 IU of Vitamin D3 a day. You need Vitamin D3 to absorb calcium and the fish oil is good for your heart. I know up in Alaska where it's dark most the winter they make the school kids sit around a sun lamp so they produce vitamin D3 or they used to do it in the 1970's.

vandeleur
12-14-2012, 05:10 AM
Weird thing is in the last couple of years all the advice due to skin cancers etc has been keep out the sun or keep covered up .

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 05:29 AM
Weird thing is in the last couple of years all the advice due to skin cancers etc has been keep out the sun or keep covered up .

If you go out on a sunny day at noon in a swim suit, your body will produce around 20,000 IU of vitamin D3. The daily requirement is 800 IU. So that much sun is good for you. The problem is when you are in the sun for long periods of time without protection. If you are bundled up or have sun screen on all the time your body can't produce enough vitamin D3.

I mean sun lamps or tanning beds get a bad rap because they are misused or overused. The thing is, laying in a tanning bed to get your daily dose of Vitamin D3 is actually good for you.

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 05:34 AM
Here you go. Now tanning beds are good for you now. LOL! I swear, the way the media takes things to extremes and the way the public buys it we really are a manic society.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-05-21-doctors-sunshine-good_x.htm

Angel
12-14-2012, 09:53 AM
We use A LOT of olive oil. That's where I get my vitamin D. We always have, it's a cultural thing. My grandparents made olive oil, so we had plenty :-)

There isn't any vitamin D in olive oil.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 10:09 AM
That is 100% true...

And all oils (olive included) inhibit the absorption of nutrients...

philouze
12-14-2012, 10:12 AM
Happens with semen too.. Believe me, I know.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 10:20 AM
And Envy, your diet is causing your high platelet count...

Red foods like Tomatoes, plums, watermelons and cherries naturally boost platelets...

Also, foods high in Vitamin K help boost platelet count and include beet leaves, cabbage, kale, brussels sprouts, spinach and soy beans...

And BTW, I'll bet you eat a lot of soy...

There are many studies that link soy to malnutrition, digestive disorders, immune system compromise, thyroid dysfunction, infertility, and even cancer and heart disease...

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Happens with semen too.. Believe me, I know.

Is that why you're malnourished ??

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 10:26 AM

I think a blood test will reveal if you have a deficiency. I had a "borderline" deficiency, so 400mg a day is enough. You also need to get your dairy or calcium actually, otherwise even vitamin D won't help much...

Cod liver oil was one of the first supplements given actually, to kids that had rickets and that's why milk is fortified with vit. D in North America...

philouze
12-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Is that why you're malnourished ??

That's one of the reasons, yes.

ashstralia
12-14-2012, 10:29 AM
hey is this that new reality show 'ELVIS critiques my diet'?

DLR Bridge
12-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Sunlight = vitamin D

ashstralia
12-14-2012, 10:32 AM
a man who had a hearty on the potty at 42 ain't no expert.

philouze
12-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Sunny Delight = vitamin C

Here, at the Rotharmy, we can answer ANY question you might ask yo'selves.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 10:34 AM

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 10:37 AM
a man who had a hearty on the potty at 42 ain't no expert.

Neither are MD's whose average life-span is 56...

PETE'S BROTHER
12-14-2012, 11:03 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_bone_disease

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 11:05 AM
There's no lazy post award, you know...

Angel
12-14-2012, 11:13 AM
That is 100% true...

And all oils (olive included) inhibit the absorption of nutrients...

Bullshit. Some oils in fact enhance absorption. Especially coconut oil. Olive oil is a healthy oil. So is flaxseed. Stay away from Canola though. Monsanto genetically modified shit. Fat soluble nutrients require healthy fats for absorption.

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Bullshit. Some oils in fact enhance absorption. Especially coconut oil. Olive oil is a healthy oil. So is flaxseed. Stay away from Canola though. Monsanto genetically modified shit. Fat soluble nutrients require healthy fats for absorption.

The above is correct. The herbal suppliant bromelain (an enzyme extracted from pineapples) will also enhance absorption, but it also is a blood thinner...

PETE'S BROTHER
12-14-2012, 11:35 AM
There's no lazy post award, you know...

if they ever start one, i'll have plenty of practice...

ashstralia
12-14-2012, 08:22 PM
fuck it, i'm cracking a beer. 100% organic barley soda with a light infusion of hops. :gulp:

btw; my Hoogala Boogala Disorder gets worse in air conditioned environments... sometimes manifesting in a 'Blower Rant'. :)

Blaze
12-14-2012, 09:51 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/67914_453993841315476_1812352481_n.jpg

envy_me
12-15-2012, 11:14 AM

Red foods like Tomatoes, plums, watermelons and cherries naturally boost platelets...

Also, foods high in Vitamin K help boost platelet count and include beet leaves, cabbage, kale, brussels sprouts, spinach and soy beans...

There are many studies that link soy to malnutrition, digestive disorders, immune system compromise, thyroid dysfunction, infertility, and even cancer and heart disease...

I actually don't eat that much soy. I perfer quorn. But as you can see in the food thread, I mostly eat vegetables, pasta, i guess I am overdoing the tomatos. I love chopped tomatos. I can really have cravings for tomato pure and tomato juice. I don't eat that much fresh, raw tomatos.
We have always eaten a lot of green vegetables. In Dalmatia, that's pretty much all they eat plus fish and drink wine.

envy_me
12-15-2012, 11:20 AM
To get back on topic.

I can only speak for Swe, but here, even though there are many diagnoses, they never diagnose you randomly because of the normal human emotions. Only when those emotions are creating problems in your every day life, and you seek help, then you get diagnosed.
For example if your anxiety is keeping you from going to work.

ELVIS
12-15-2012, 11:52 AM
Or for example, if you want to get some drugs to take or to sell on the street, you can fake it...

envy_me
12-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Or for example, if you want to get some drugs to take or to sell on the street, you can fake it...

So.. The same thing goes with for example back pain. It's not typical for mental illness. EVERYTHING in this world can be misused.

I like you sometimes, you are very funny and have sense of humor. But you have this manipulative way of only lifing up the facts that suit you.

Seshmeister
12-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Mike Adams
Natural News

Any time I see the word 'natural' my alarm bells ring in the same way as when an organisation has the word 'family' in it's title.

NaturalNews.com (formerly Newstarget) is a website founded and owned by self-proclaimed "health ranger" Mike "HealthDanger" Adams. The site promotes almost every sort of medical woo known, though it specializes in vaccine hysteria and quack cancer medicine. The site also promotes conspiracy theories about modern medicine, geared to gain sympathy for alternative medicine.

It doesn't surprise that you are reading this whackjob bullshit but you should keep it to yourself.

Ironically I bet if and when you do get something seriously wrong with you, you will use real medicine rather than rely on the bullshit like homeopathy promoted by that worthless website.

Satan
12-16-2012, 02:12 AM
"Your emotions make you a monster...."

ELVIS
12-16-2012, 02:15 AM
Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah.

Exactly...

ELVIS
12-16-2012, 02:16 AM
Ironically I bet if and when you do get something seriously wrong with you, you will use real medicine rather than rely on the bullshit like homeopathy promoted by that worthless website.

Bullshit...

I'd rather use what you're drinking now...

It obviously numbs the senses...

Nitro Express
12-16-2012, 02:24 AM

My mom had to avoid vitamin K because it caused blood problems so you might have a point here. I always thought green leafy vegetables were good but it depends on the individual person. You never know until you eliminate something from your diet and see if it helps.

Nitro Express
12-16-2012, 02:25 AM
I'm of Norwegian decent and my grandmother thought cod liver oil cured everything. Man it was nasty stuff. The new stuff they have now out of Norway is much better. It's not so fishy and has a nice lemon flavor.

ELVIS
12-16-2012, 02:41 AM
Yeah, that fishy after taste gets to me...

Satan
12-16-2012, 02:46 AM
They apparently have all kinds of flavors mixed in with that shit now. Think I'd rather just stick with the soft gels. or just eat fish.

http://www.supersup.com/nsearch/?query=codliver+oil

envy_me
12-16-2012, 02:54 AM
Yeah, that fishy after taste gets to me...

I have tried Omega 3 pills some time ago. I just started feelig so smelly. Me breath changed. I gad to run out to the pharmacy in the middle of my working day, just to buy toothbrush and toothpaste so i can brush my teeth.

ELVIS
12-16-2012, 02:57 AM
Nah...

The soft gel Omega 3, Fish, Flax and Borage oil from Walmart or Dollar General is the EXACT same product sold elsewhere for as much as TEN times the price...

It's the real deal and it's essential, as in Essential Fatty Acids...

The health benefits are tremendous, just take it with food and you wont burp fish...

Nickdfresh
12-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Nah...

The soft gel Omega 3, Fish, Flax and Borage oil from Walmart or Dollar General is the EXACT same product sold elsewhere for as much as TEN times the price...

It's the real deal and it's essential, as in Essential Fatty Acids...

The health benefits are tremendous, just take it with food and you wont burp fish...

I take the Norwegian stuff because it's made by a reputable company that conforms to Euro purity standards and testing and the waters around Norway tend to be cleaner than elsewhere. I pay like $7.50 for a 40 day supply...

Nitro Express
12-16-2012, 03:44 PM
I always used Carlson fish oil. It's lemon flavored and not bad but now I notice they have the soft gel pills now. Yeah I wouldn't just take any kind of fish oil, who knows what is in it. Norway has strict fish oil standards.

Nitro Express
12-16-2012, 03:49 PM
I have tried Omega 3 pills some time ago. I just started feelig so smelly. Me breath changed. I gad to run out to the pharmacy in the middle of my working day, just to buy toothbrush and toothpaste so i can brush my teeth.

There's a pretty reputable supplement company here called Nature's Way. They put Norwegian fish oil in timed release capsules that don't open up until they are down in your digestive tract a ways. It eliminates the ol' fish burp. You don't even know you took fish oil. The only problem is their product is really expensive. I don't know the lemon flavored Carlson fish oil doesn't bother me. Beats the shit my grandmother had. That stuff was horrid. My poor dad had to take it every morning as a vitamin.

ELVIS
12-17-2012, 01:31 AM
I take the Norwegian stuff because it's made by a reputable company that conforms to Euro purity standards and testing and the waters around Norway tend to be cleaner than elsewhere. I pay like $7.50 for a 40 day supply...

What brand is that ??

Nickdfresh
12-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Carlson.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516V4tt2AxL._SY300_.jpg

From Carlson Labs:

From the deep, unpolluted waters near Norway, Carlson brings you the finest cod liver oil which is naturally rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, EPA and DHA. Only cod fish caught during the winter and early spring are used, as the liver oil content is highest at this time of year. The oil is separated from the liver tissues without the use of chemicals. To ensure freshness of Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, the air inside the glass bottle has been replaced with nitrogen.

THIS PRODUCT is regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for freshness, potency and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory and has been determined to be fresh, fully potent and free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants.