PDA

View Full Version : Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Pages : [1] 2 3

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Details still coming in.....

FORD
12-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Kindergarten class, apparently :(

I'm sure the NRA will issue a statement soon that says the tragedy could have been avoided if those 5 year olds had their own assault rifles.

Angel
12-14-2012, 12:53 PM

I'm sure the NRA will issue a statement soon that says the tragedy could have been avoided if those 5 year olds had their own assault rifles.

OMG!!! At least 10 children dead.

philouze
12-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Fuck me.. Terrible news.
Fuck.. Ain't got the words.

This is .. terrible.
Prayers & condolences to the families. Every one of them.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 01:00 PM
And you can throw out the race card on this one as well, couldn't have happened at a whiter part of the country....

FORD
12-14-2012, 01:02 PM
AP is reporting 27 dead, 18 of them kids :(

philouze
12-14-2012, 01:03 PM
WUT ?? I have to go to the News websites.. Not sure of the translation, but wtf. My fuckin god...

Edit:
Ok this is just atrocious. I guess it's our daily bread, situations like this, but I JUST CAN'T TAKE THIS. How the fuck can a fuckin moron shoot kids?? BEING A PARENT, nonetheless?
Alice sang Brutal Planet.. Oh yeah baby, he WAS right.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 01:06 PM
The time to discuss gun control is before eighteen students are shot dead in an Elementary School, not after.— Josiah Bartlet (@Pres_Bartlet) December 14, 2012

ThrillsNSpills
12-14-2012, 01:06 PM
And you can throw out the race card on this one as well, couldn't have happened at a whiter part of the country....

or more affluent

philouze
12-14-2012, 01:08 PM
The time to discuss gun control is before eighteen students are shot dead in an Elementary School, not after.— Josiah Bartlet (@Pres_Bartlet) December 14, 2012

I don't know who the guy is, I'm sorry, but he's goddamn Right.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 01:10 PM
I don't know who the guy is, I'm sorry, but he's goddamn Right.

Martin Sheen's portayal of the President during The West Wing series....

philouze
12-14-2012, 01:12 PM
Ah, ok.. Thanks a lot, VA. Heard about the series, will have to watch it someday.
Back to topic.

BigBadBrian
12-14-2012, 01:15 PM

Fuck you and your political agenda. This is not the time, asshole!!! :fighting0056:

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 01:15 PM

Ban guns and drink more Kool-Aid !!!

:mad2:

philouze
12-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Ban guns and drink more Kool-Aid !!!

This one's for you, King:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktmYHre8F6E

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 01:20 PM
We never had these mass shootings on this scale a few decades back. Something in society has changed. When this shit happens it's just more proof something is wrong in our society itself. There is a level of twisted evil in it on a larger scale that has never existed before in my lifetime.

Anyone who wants to politicize this topic can take their christmas tree and shove it up their ass.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Fuck you and your political agenda. This is not the time, asshole!!! :fighting0056:

I would agree not while the situation is still unfolding, but if not now, when Brian?

PETE'S BROTHER
12-14-2012, 01:23 PM
we never had these mass shootings on this scale a few decades back. Something in society has changed. When this shit happens it's just more proof something is wrong in our society itself. There is a level of twisted evil in it on a larger scale that has never existed before in my lifetime.

Anyone who wants to politicize this topic can take their christmas tree and shove it up their ass.

video games...

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 01:24 PM
I would agree not while the situation is still unfolding, but if not now, when Brian?

And I wanna know when it's okay to say patsy...

philouze
12-14-2012, 01:26 PM
Come on, Concorde...

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 01:26 PM
And I wanna know when it's okay to say patsy...

Again with the black-ops?

c'mon.

BigBadBrian
12-14-2012, 01:28 PM

I would suggest a separate gun control/second amendment thread. We can debate it then until the cows come home.

FORD
12-14-2012, 01:29 PM

My "political agenda" isn't getting children killed. The NRA's (and the gun manufacturers) IS.

Politics have nothing to do with this. Criminals and psychos being able to buy guns and ammo from other criminals and psychos have EVERYTHING to do with it.

BigBadBrian
12-14-2012, 01:29 PM
2nd shooter evidently in custody. Details sketchy/unsubstantiated. If true, this makes it a terrorist act, not "workplace violence."

FORD
12-14-2012, 01:31 PM
video games...

Since this happened in Connecticut, you know Holy Joe Lieberman is going to bring that up.

Nickdfresh
Apart from this being a horrible tragedy, why are the fucking media ghouls like WABC interviewing children already? I mean, fucking really?

Va Beach VH Fan
I would suggest a separate gun control/second amendment thread.

I think the one from Aurora is still warm !!

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 01:32 PM
I would suggest a separate gun control/second amendment thread.

How the fuck does that change anything?

So it's not the timing of the discussion, but the placement?

silly argument.

We need to face the truth that this county is breeding this kind of hate/violence/mental illness.

And we need to focus as much on the mental health issues as well as gun control.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 01:34 PM
Again with the black-ops?

c'mon.

Why rule it out right off the bat ??

The other shootings this year hardly raised an eyebrow, so they used kids this time...

Makes sense to me...

sadaist
12-14-2012, 01:34 PM
Friday December 14. Probably the last day of school before Christmas break. Instead of planning Christmas day these parents will be planning funerals. My heart is broken. I'm sickened. I want to cry & vomit. Just no way to measure the horror of this evil act.

Children before Christmas. All those dreams of magic they had in their young minds totally gone. And the children not wounded......I just don't know what to say.

Just evil.

philouze
12-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Apart from this being a horrible tragedy, why are the fucking media ghouls like WABC interviewing children already? I mean, fucking really?

They did that?
The guy should've shot the guys wanting to interview destroyed children. Thanks television... And others.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 01:35 PM

Sensational, isn't it ??

philouze
12-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Just a quick post to say that Sadaist's message above is Fuckin Great. I don't have that "Christmas culture", so to speak, but hey, I've been a children. And Sadaist, thanks for posting that.

BigBadBrian
12-14-2012, 01:40 PM
We need to face the truth that this county is breeding this kind of hate/violence/mental illness.

And we need to focus as much on the mental health issues as well as gun control.

True.

Kristy
12-14-2012, 01:41 PM

That's only a matter time before those cocksuckers come out. I can't imagine the horror those parents must be feeling right now.

Blaze
12-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Friday December 14. Probably the last day of school before Christmas break. Instead of planning Christmas day these parents will be planning funerals. My heart is broken. I'm sickened. I want to cry & vomit. Just no way to measure the horror of this evil act.

Children before Christmas. All those dreams of magic they had in their young minds totally gone. And the children not wounded......I just don't know what to say.

Just evil.

Well, at least these young kids are already kind of used to the violence, they don't really know any other culture yet, so maybe it will not effect them much. God willing. :(

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 01:42 PM
AP: Suspect used .223 caliber rifle. This is a picture of a .223 rifle. This is legal. #NRA #PrayForNewtown twitter.com/MarlowNYC/stat…— Marlow Stern (@MarlowNYC) December 14, 2012

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 01:43 PM
What ??

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 01:43 PM
I'm to the point nothing shocks me anymore. It just makes me appreciate the decent people more. I know a lot of people could care less about the people who were shot, they are just going to see this as an opportunity to push an agenda and they are probably excited this happened because it will be useful to get their mug infront of a camera because people are watching or try and sell some political agenda.

There are two kinds of people in society. Those who care about others and those who care about themselves and the later group has been growing leaps and bounds and have become more blantant and sickening in their quest for power, money and fame. Like I said, it just makes me appreciate the decent people more because that is who is going to keep us out of abyss.

Kristy
12-14-2012, 01:44 PM
2nd shooter evidently in custody. Details sketchy/unsubstantiated. If true, this makes it a terrorist act, not "workplace violence."

It's not a "terrorist act" you paranoid rambling mutter. No one knows the motive(s) yet.

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Why rule it out right off the bat ??

The other shootings this year hardly raised an eyebrow, so they used kids this time...

Makes sense to me...

Why rule out that big, stinky fart you just had while sitting on your 'puter was actually a giant, invisible pig flying out of your ass? It's just as plausible...

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Why shouldn't a .223 cal rifle with a scope be legal, because it looks scary ??

BigBadBrian
12-14-2012, 01:46 PM
That's only a matter time before those cocksuckers come out. I can't imagine the horror those parents must be feeling right now.

I'm fucking shaking. I can't imagine them not knowing if their child is safe or not. I have my own 8-year old at school now. Is he safe???

BigBadBrian
12-14-2012, 01:49 PM
It's not a "terrorist act" you paranoid rambling mutter. No one knows the motive(s) yet.

I would say this is a terrorist act no matter the number of shooters OR the reason behind it.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm fucking shaking. I can't imagine them not knowing if their child is safe or not. I have my own 8-year old at school now. Is he safe???

I have two in high school, and one in college, and every time something like this happens you immediately , and instinctively text them....and you don't calm down until they text you back.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 01:50 PM
I would say this is a terrorist act no matter the number of shooters OR the reason behind it.

Yes, it is.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Why rule out that big, stinky fart you just had while sitting on your 'puter was actually a giant, invisible pig flying out of your ass? It's just as plausible...

It's also just as plausible that that big orange ball in the sky has everything to do with global warming, but you refuse to believe that too...

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 01:51 PM
video games...

I'm not going to rule out that. I think kids today are exposed to way more violence than we were growing up. You become decensatized to it when you see violence all the time.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 01:52 PM
You know, Brian. I can't help but look at your avatar and be reminded of our culture in this country, and the path it has been on these last few decades.....

philouze
12-14-2012, 01:53 PM
you know, brian. I can't help but look at your avatar and be reminded of our culture in this country, and the path it has been on these last few decades.....

yeah.

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 01:55 PM
It's also just as plausible that that big orange ball in the sky has everything to do with global warming, but you refuse to believe that too...

Well, I'm pretty sure no one disputes that it does since things wouldn't be warm without the sun. Would they? :)

Is Major Ed Dames (USA-Ret.) on InfoWhores too?

Kristy
12-14-2012, 01:56 PM

Really? Based on what? The prep may be severely mentally ill? They may have been on medication? If so is everyone on medication a terrorist? Was it a video game? Are video games now terrorist? Oh right, it must be Marylin Manson. Where was the political agenda? Where were the demands?

By the way, that little cocksucker David Keene should be dragged to every massacre site and made to help. He should be required to face every parent in the school who has lost their child, individually. And then and only then can that asshole go on Fox News and explain his "rights."

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 01:59 PM
AP: Suspect used .223 caliber rifle. This is a picture of a .223 rifle. This is legal. #NRA #PrayForNewtown twitter.com/MarlowNYC/stat…— Marlow Stern (@MarlowNYC) December 14, 2012

That's actually a AR-15 that has been converted to be a target rifle. That gun is designed to shoot targets at a shooting range. Can you kill people with it? Yup.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure no one disputes that it does since things wouldn't be warm without the sun. Would they? :)

Is Major Ed Dames (USA-Ret.) on InfoWhores too?

No...

Jones isn't into remote viewing garbage...

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Upwards of 30 dead now, Jesus...

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Really? Based on what? "

Parents and children were terrorized.

Maybe if you ever become a parent, you'll understand.

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 02:02 PM
That's actually a AR-15 that has been converted to be a target rifle. That gun is designed to shoot targets at a shooting range. Can you kill people with it? Yup.

They were pretty much custom designed to kill people, more easily and efficiently, than the M-14 .308 rifle...

ELVIS
Can you kill people with it? Yup.

Should you, no...

Hey, I just thought of a great idea...

The middle east should ban suicide bombers...

LoungeMachine
No...

Jones isn't into remote viewing garbage...

Leave that crap out of this thread, at least......

Kristy
Parents and children were terrorized.

Maybe if you ever become a parent, you'll understand.

Terrorized, yes. I'm not disputing that. Terrorist attack, no.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 02:03 PM
They were pretty much custom designed to kill people, more easily and efficiently, than the M-14 .308 rifle...

So do you just load it and set it down and it kills people ??

Kristy
12-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Should you, no...

You are an asshole. Tell me, what is the primary purpose of an semi-automatic assault rifle? Gardening?

BigBadBrian
12-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Really? Based on what? The prep may be severely mentally ill? They may have been on medication? If so is everyone on medication a terrorist? Was it a video game? Are video games now terrorist? Oh right, it must be Marylin Manson. Where was the political agenda? Where were the demands?

By the way, that little cocksucker David Keene should be dragged to every massacre site and made to help. He should be required to face every parent in the school who has lost their child, individually. And then and only then can that asshole go on Fox News and explain his "rights."

Why is it his fault? The NRA stands for responsible legal use of firearms as granted us by the second amendment. And someone being mentally ill, which this nut obviously was, doesn't make it NOT a terrorist act.

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 02:05 PM

No. But it's a lot easier than running after them with a knife or chasing down people with your car...

LoungeMachine
Terrorized, yes. I'm not disputing that. Terrorist attack, no.

Semantics.

It was an act designed to terrorize others.

The stereotype of a "terrorist" with a turban and c4 strapped to them is FAUX propaganda.

Regardless of his motives, if he even had one other than being batshit crazy, is he became a terrorist simply by committing this heinous act.

Kristy
Why is it his fault? The NRA stands for responsible legal use of firearms as granted us by the second amendment. And someone being mentally ill, which this nut obviously was, doesn't make it NOT a terrorist act.

Wait..what...does not make it not...?

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 02:06 PM

The NRA is also run by assholes that pay big money to Congressmen to insure that even "the (gun) laws on the books" have lax enforcement and that powers of agencies like the ATF are dutifully undermined...

BigBadBrian
12-14-2012, 02:07 PM

An M-14 was more weapon than most people could handle. That's why it was replaced. It's heavy and kicks like a motherfucker.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 02:07 PM
You are an asshole.

OMG, I'm offended!!!

Tell me, what is the primary purpose of an semi-automatic assault rifle? Gardening?

I don't know, to have ??

I've never had one, but I sure wouldn't mind it...

Looks a bit pricey for my budget at the moment, though...

:elvis:

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 02:09 PM
As far a gun control goes machine guns used to be legal. You could buy a Thompson machine gun at the sporting goods store and they even advertised them as ranch guns to get rid of those pesky coyotes with. Then during prohibition and the gang wars of the 1920's the bad guys were shooting up the place with them. It became a problem and the government banned the open sale of machine guns which of course was a good thing.

Hey if nobody abused having a machine gun we all could have one.

Now the new issue is large capacity magazines and guns that can spray lots of lead each time you pull the trigger and be easily reloaded. The debate is going to be whether the average person needs a 30 plus round magazine for their rifle. Such magazines were invented to give people in the military a lot of firepower full auto if their position was being overran. For a semi-automatic target rifle it's overkill and frankly not needed.

So I can see those large magazines being banned or needed a special license to buy them. You have one side that wants everything legal and one side wants everything illegal.

Nickdfresh
An M-14 was more weapon than most people could handle. That's why it was replaced. It's heavy and kicks like a motherfucker.

It also was expensive (for being just an upgrade of an M-1 Garand from WWII), slow to produce, and generally poorly matched against the AK-47 at real, combat ranges...

Kristy
Semantics.

No it's an agenda. Usually politically motivated in nature.

It was an act designed to terrorize others.

As far as we know it was an act to kill people.

The stereotype of a "terrorist" with a turban and c4 strapped to them is FAUX propaganda.

Regardless of his motives, if he even had one other than being batshit crazy, is he became a terrorist simply by committing this heinous act.

It's not FAUX propaganda, it's media propaganda as a whole. Some capitalize on the stereotype more than others. Heinous acts do not make for a terrorists by default.

ELVIS
No. But it's a lot easier than running after them with a knife or chasing down people with your car...

So, that would qualify for the asset column, right ??

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 02:11 PM

So the proper attitude to have when gun tragedies like this happen is just to shrug your shoulders and say "Shit Happens"??

Come on, E....

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 02:11 PM

BTW, I didn't read the article, but there was a knife attack at a Chinese school yesterday. Twenty-two kids were wounded, not killed.

But I'm not necessarily in favor of categorical bans...

philouze
12-14-2012, 02:12 PM
It's not FAUX propaganda, it's media propaganda as a whole. Some capitalize on the stereotype more than others. Heinous acts do not make for a terrorists by default.

I don't disagree 'bout the 'media' part...

And no, VA, the right attitude is NOT shrugging shoulders sayin "Shit happens". But What Can WE, W.E., do about it?

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 02:13 PM
So, that would qualify for the asset column, right ??

I don't even know what you mean by that...

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Hey if nobody abused having a machine gun we all could have one.

Now the new issue is large capacity magazines and guns that can spray lots of lead each time you pull the trigger and be easily reloaded. The debate is going to be whether the average person needs a 30 plus round magazine for their rifle. Such magazine were invented to give people in the military a lot of firepower full auto if their position was being overran. For a semi-automatic target rifle it's overkill and frankly not needed.

And I might be in favor of cracking down on large capacity magazines, but still...

That won't keep these items off of the black market and out of criminal hands...

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 02:14 PM
I don't even know what you mean but that...

Just agree and move on...:biggrin:

FORD
12-14-2012, 02:14 PM

What is DOES mean, is that the fucking piece of shit should not have been allowed to LOOK at a gun, much less buy one.

When is the NRA going to stop being goddamn hypocrites, and stop defending these criminal gun show fucks who sell to ANYONE?

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 02:15 PM
So the proper attitude to have when gun tragedies like this happen is just to shrug your shoulders and say "Shit Happens"??

Come on, E....

No, I think it's disgusting...

But the knee-jerk reaction to blame the gun amuses me...

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 02:18 PM
And I might be in favor of cracking down on large capacity magazines, but still...

That won't keep these items off of the black market and out of criminal hands...

How about just like some people can own fully automatic weapons under the Federal Firearms Act of 1934 (I think) but with tight restrictions, only people who pass rigorous background checks including metal health histories can own small caliber or "shortened" cartridge 'assault rifles' with large ammo capacities like the AK, AR-15/M-4, M-14, FAL, etc.?

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 02:19 PM

Not blaming the gun....

Blaming the laws that make it easy for mentally sick people to obtain this kind of fire power.

And nothing about this should amuse anyone.....

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 02:20 PM

Elvis, who is more dangerous? A fucking psycho with a DeWalt Drill or a fucking psycho with an AKM with 30 rounds of 7.62mmX39mm ready to go?

FORD
12-14-2012, 02:21 PM
Apparently police have found a body at the home of the murderer. So this sick fuck - who obviously should have never been allowed within 5 miles of a gun - had a premeditated agenda.

**UPDATE** - the body was apparently the murderer's father, and his mother was a teacher at the school.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Apparently police have found a body at the home of the murderer. So this sick fuck - who obviously should have never been allowed within 5 miles of a gun - had a premeditated agenda.

All terrorist do.....

Momshell
12-14-2012, 02:22 PM
This is scary as hell. Just got a text while at work from my mother in law. This was at my neices' school district. Different school but miles away from my 3 nieces, who are in kindergarten, 2nd, and 4th grade. Their school was locked down and my sister in law was called to pick them up. Can't even go political now..those poor kids are freaking out as is my sister. Crazy fuckin world.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Elvis, who is more dangerous? A fucking psycho with a DeWalt Drill or a fucking psycho with an AKM with 30 rounds of 7.62mmX39mm ready to go?

The psycho with the gun...

But a fucking psycho is dangerous regardless...

I dunno dude...

philouze
12-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Not blaming the gun....

Blaming the laws that make it easy for mentally sick people to obtain this kind of fire power.

And nothing about this should amuse anyone.....

Dimebag, Lennon and billions of anonymous other people can't be against that.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Apparently, this is the guy... His mother was a teacher at the school, and is among the dead....

https://www.facebook.com/rlanza

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 02:28 PM

Oh you can buy anything you want on the black market if you have enough money. I know that. When we lived in Utah the Fish and Game Department put up some fake deer to bust poachers. Well nine people opened fire on the deer from their cars with full auto bursts and they made several illegal machine gun busts. That stuff is out there but the thing is you sure as hell don't want to get caught. You are going to spend 30 years in prison at least. I would say it's not worth it and what are you going to use it for?

I really don't care what a person has if they are responsible and aren't going to hurt anyone. The thing is people are getting hurt and it's always some jerk with a large capacity magazine fed gun. This is what people see. It scares them and they don't care that the dude could make a pipe bomb or this and that. That's the reality of it. Also, I'm glad you have to have a license to own a belt fed machine gun. When was the last time you saw one of those being used? It's because the people who have them have to go through an extensive background check and licensing.

I'm all for freedom but you have to have some common sense here.

lesfunk
12-14-2012, 02:29 PM
I am afraid that all the gun control talk will do little more than spark a rise in Gun Sales. It always seems to and that's unfortunate.

ZahZoo
12-14-2012, 02:31 PM
My thoughts are with the parents and children who are suffering probably the most horrific tragedy in their lives... right now. It breaks my heart to even try and comprehend the pain, fear and heart-ache those folks are feeling at the moment.

Discussing politics, NRA and assorted bullshit doesn't seem right at this moment. There's nothing to be gained here by posturing over crap sitting in comfort in front of our monitors...

Clearly a discussion on prevention and actions need to follow... where this thread has already gone obviously isn't anywhere in the ball park leading to a solution. I think I'll pass on the bullshit and take a quiet moment to project well wishes to some folks that need all they can get right now.

Damn it!! This shit needs to stop...

philouze
12-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Apparently, this is the guy... His mother was a teacher at the school, and is among the dead....

Page unobtainable.. But his fucking MOTHER? Oh say, can you see....

FORD
12-14-2012, 02:32 PM

They pulled it already. Guess Zuckerberg had his caffeine this morning.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Page unobtainable.. But his fucking MOTHER? Oh say, can you see....

I guess you have to be signed into FB first....

And he killed his father before that in Hoboken, NJ....

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 02:33 PM
They pulled it already. Guess Zuckerberg had his caffeine this morning.

I can still pull it up...

Kristy
12-14-2012, 02:34 PM

Facebook pulled it. Possibly to save their own skin.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 02:35 PM
I guess he might not have had a rifle, "ONLY" a Glock and a Sig Sauer.....

philouze
12-14-2012, 02:35 PM
VA, I'm on FB. Just said "page unobtainable". And I don't really want to see the motherfucker's face. They shot him ? Good. Recycle.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 02:36 PM
I can still pull it up...

Almost 4,000 people have shared his page already

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Make that 7,000 shares of his page now....

ZahZoo
12-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Nothing interesting on his page... just looks like he was a typical young man... until today.

LoungeMachine
He has 3 "likes on his profile...

One being a video game called MASS EFFECT showing a guy armed with an assault rifle

jesus h

ELVIS
what the fuck kind of hobby involves using an assault rifle?

Ummm...

Shooting ??

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Maybe it wasn't him, that would one helluva coincidence.... Look where he's from and where he lives on his FB page....

The perils of living in 2012: Wrong Ryan Lanza's FB profile being shared. He responds: twitter.com/SladeHV/status…— Slade Sohmer (@SladeHV) December 14, 2012

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 02:47 PM
E......maybe I'm the last person on earth to talk about "shooting" as a hobby because I have never shot a gun in my life. I just don't get how shooting a gun can get a person's dick hard.

Sport shooting isn't something I do either, but I grew up on military bases and I can handle a weapon fair...

I'm not totally comfortable with a gun in my hands because I'm out of practice, and I need to remedy that ASAP...

But shooting is fun, I guarantee that...

lesfunk
12-14-2012, 02:51 PM
I have gone skeet shooting and it is a blast. (pun intended) It's only creepily coincidental that I just played a gig in that town last friday.

FORD
12-14-2012, 02:54 PM
So what seems to be the story here is you have a 24 year old nutcase who had a beef with mommy and daddy, decides to kill them, and himself, and because mommy happens to be a kindergarten teacher, has to take out 18 kids, and 5 other adults who just happened to be there.

Couldn't he have waited until the weekend to settle his family business? Still would have been a tragedy for the Lanza family, but at least he could have left the kids out of it. Mindless stupid gun nut fuck. :mad:

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 02:55 PM
So what seems to be the story here is you have a 24 year old nutcase who had a beef with mommy and daddy, decides to kill them, and himself, and because mommy happens to be a kindergarten teacher, has to take out 18 kids, and 5 other adults who just happened to be there.

Couldn't he have waited until the weekend to settle his family business? Still would have been a tragedy for the Lanza family, but at least he could have left the kids out of it. Mindless stupid gun nut fuck. :mad:

Coward wore a bullet proof vest as well.....

DLR Bridge
12-14-2012, 02:55 PM
I'd been to a shooting range with a sane gun owner friend of mine in the early '90s. I enjoyed it. Now, out of fear of his toys being taken away, he spends his days fighting against there being so much as a conversation about making certain weapons difficult to attain for certain individuals. He is not part of any solution to the problem and proud of it. Can't really talk to him any more. Guns, religion and politics sure know how to dismantle friendships. Shitty world filled with fucked up people I tell ya.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Mindless stupid gun nut fuck. :mad:

How do you know he was a "gun nut" ??

I was gonna thank you for that post until I got to that part...

FORD
12-14-2012, 03:03 PM
How do you know he was a "gun nut" ??

I was gonna thank you for that post until I got to that part...

See Lounge's previous post about him wearing a bullet proof vest. Two kinds of people own those....

Cops. And people who plan on committing crimes with guns.

And I'm reasonably certain this asshole wasn't a cop.

Nitro Express
12-14-2012, 03:04 PM
I'd been to a shooting range with a sane gun owner friend of mine in the early '90s. I enjoyed it. Now, out of fear of his toys being taken away, he spends his days fighting against there being so much as a conversation about making certain weapons difficult to attain for certain individuals. He is not part of any solution to the problem and proud of it. Can't really talk to him any more. Guns, religion and politics sure know how to dismantle friendships. Shitty world filled with fucked up people I tell ya.

It's paranoia being fanned by the media. I would say the real weapon of mass destruction is the media. It's why I don't even watch TV anymore. I swear if people just turned the damn TV off and went out and did something else society would become better. Talk to anyone who has had the power go off for a few days and has kids. They say with the TV and internet gone they become more creative. This happened to my sister and she said my nephews started playing chess instead of watching TV and my niece started to draw pictures and she got really good in those five days.

I think the whole liberal vs. conservative thing and the whole stalemate is a product of a consolidated media that wants to keep us divided and at each others throats. Without the media we might actually go golfing together and become friends. LOL!

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 03:07 PM
I don't golf...

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 03:08 PM
See Lounge's previous post about him wearing a bullet proof vest. Two kinds of people own those....

Cops. And people who plan on committing crimes with guns.

And I'm reasonably certain this asshole wasn't a cop.

But by "gun nut" you imply the Ted Nugent type...

FORD
12-14-2012, 03:10 PM
I don't golf...

I don't either. Which is ironic, considering my resemblance to a certain pro golfer.

FORD
12-14-2012, 03:12 PM

Nugent is a psychopath too, but at least he's only slaughtered animals so far, and not children.

He's fucked a few children, but thats a whole other discussion.

philouze
12-14-2012, 03:13 PM

Shhh, you don't want Envy_me to talk about a special "gun-free-broccoli-free-for-all" diet here.. Do you?

tbone888
12-14-2012, 03:15 PM
tiger woods?:)

lesfunk
12-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Apparently his girlfriend is listed as "Missing"

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Nugent is a psychopath too, but at least he's only slaughtered animals so far, and not children.

He's fucked a few children, but thats a whole other discussion.

I think Krusty hijacked FORD's account...

envy_me
12-14-2012, 03:17 PM

It's just a matter of time, man... It's just a matter of time :-/

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 03:17 PM
President Obama getting emotional in press conference right now....

philouze
12-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks, Envy... I couldn't press the button, so I say it. Thanks.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Bodies still warm and Obama implies guns are to blame...

Pathetic...

FORD
12-14-2012, 03:20 PM

That's not true, and I can prove it!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Z2HEGsObClY/TDd4J9XQAyI/AAAAAAAAAHE/fod965GugZo/s1600/ledzeppelin.jpg

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 03:21 PM
And the tears were sooo touching...

FORD
12-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Bodies still warm and Obama implies guns are to blame...

Pathetic...

How are guns NOT to blame?

Think this sick fuck could have murdered 27 people with a baseball bat?

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Like there's no Jimmy Page on Krusty's crusty computer...

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 03:24 PM
How are guns NOT to blame?

Think this sick fuck could have murdered 27 people with a baseball bat?

A bomb would suffice...

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 03:24 PM
A bomb would suffice...

Just, beyond words....

FORD
12-14-2012, 03:26 PM
A bomb would suffice...

Which is why explosives should be even harder to get than guns.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 03:27 PM
So, what's next ??

President Obama Executive order of immediate gun ban ??

Might as well, I guess...

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 03:32 PM

Not in this thread, okay?

please?

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 03:34 PM
So, what's next ??

President Obama Executive order of immediate gun ban ??

Might as well, I guess...

Why do gun control discussions always have to be taken to the extreme by your side?

Is it either complete access to whatever the fuck we want, and everybody can have as much as they want, OR a complete ban of everything????

I don't get that logic.

We don't allow Formula One racing cars on our city streets, yet you don't hear car nuts screaming about banning all cars.

Kristy
12-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Not in this thread, okay?

please?

Yeah, truce on this thread.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-14-2012, 03:59 PM
a stolen i.d.?

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Maybe all three weapons now....

[Updated at 3:54 p.m.] Three guns were found at the scene, CNN's Susan Candiotti reports. According to a law enforcement source, the third weapon found on the scene was a .223 Bushmaster. The other weapons, previously reported, are a Glock, and a Sig-Sauer. No word on the models of Glock or Sig-Sauer.

Blaze
12-14-2012, 04:03 PM
ATTENTION: FUTURE SHOOTERS... (& u know there will be more)

PLEASE TARGET CEO'S NEXT TIME AND NOT LITTLE CHILDREN, OKAY? :'(

Kristy
12-14-2012, 04:06 PM
the third weapon found on the scene was a .223 Bushmaster.

As I understand it, the alleged shooter left that weapon in his car.

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Don't wish this kind of violence on anyone Blaze....

Prison?, yes. Killing, no.

Blaze
12-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Don't wish this kind of violence on anyone Blaze....

Prison?, yes. Killing, no.

True, just wish there was something useful that could be done with them, the shooters.

Yount
12-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Somebody nuke this whole planet so some other species can have a decent crack at things

PETE'S BROTHER
12-14-2012, 04:23 PM
younger brother...

Blaze
12-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Interesting the notables who are from sandyhook

DavidLeeNatra
12-14-2012, 04:34 PM
is that what your founding fathers wanted for your so called "great nation"? that's what you always hear from gun wankers...ask yourself, all you gun carrying, NRA defending people out there! look at the bloody face of a shot 8 year old kid and tell his mother straight in the eye "oh, that's no reason for a gun control because our founding fathers wanted it so".

guns kill, they are made to kill, EVERYBODY who carries a gun for non professional reasons is a potential killer. shame on you...

PETE'S BROTHER
12-14-2012, 04:35 PM
younger brother...

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-suspect-drove-mothers-school-211145701--politics.html

jhale667
12-14-2012, 05:05 PM
To the a*hole insinuating this wasn't heartfelt...FUCK YOU. :fufu:

And yes, "meaningful action" IS needed "regardless of politics". Don't think so? Fuck off.

fraroc
12-14-2012, 05:14 PM
I copypasta'd this from my Facebook.

:rant:

DEAR ASSHOLES.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE NEWTOWN SHOOTING A CONSERVATIVE VS. LIBERAL ISSUE. THIS IS A FUCKING TRAGEDY FOR CHRISSAKES AND NOT SOME POLITICAL ISSUE. YOU GUYS SHOULD FEEL TERRIBLE FOR THE FAMILIES WHO WILL BE SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITHOUT THEIR CHILDREN AND THEIR LIVES DESTROYED, BUT NO, INSTEAD OF FEELING ANY REMORSE OR HEARTBREAK, YOU ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE AND TRY TO PUSH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING POLITICAL AGENDA ON THEM.

SHUT. YOUR. FUCKING. FACE.

Green Manalishi
12-14-2012, 05:24 PM
The shooter murdered children . May he fly into Hell face first .

Satan
12-14-2012, 05:25 PM

Oh, I can assure you that he is most definitely here!

Blaze
12-14-2012, 05:36 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/16193_525834704108453_1169673638_n.png

Romeo Delight
12-14-2012, 05:46 PM
My "political agenda" isn't getting children killed. The NRA's (and the gun manufacturers) IS.

Politics have nothing to do with this. Criminals and psychos being able to buy guns and ammo from other criminals and psychos have EVERYTHING to do with it.

I read somewhere recently that there are far more LICENSED places to purchase firearms in the US than Grocery stores.

It seems like a simple start to a solution would be to cut down the source by 90 percent and track the weapons a little better.

ZahZoo
12-14-2012, 05:47 PM

That's the sad part... innocent 5 year old's mostly. Words aren't enough...

vandeleur
12-14-2012, 05:52 PM
Just been listening on the way home to the news .
Its horrific.
Its kids for fucks sake.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 05:52 PM
And yes, "meaningful action" IS needed "regardless of politics". Don't think so? Fuck off.

Hook, line, sinker...

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Sometimes guns are regulated like cars. In NYS, you have to pass a rigorous background check AFTER submitting four essays from people who know you and attending a gun safety course. I believe one also has to provide some semblance of a reason why they need a handgun in written form...

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Just read this on FB

"One guy tries to use a shoe bomb = Everyone at the airport takes their shoes off. 31 school shootings since Columbine = no changes."

Couldn't agree more.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Except that the shoe bomber was a staged event...

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Except that the shoe bomber was a staged event...

just stop with the black ops already....

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 06:22 PM
The shoe bomber was fake dude...

tbone888
12-14-2012, 06:23 PM
The 2nd amendment was never intended to protect you against a burglar/murderer/school shooter...but against a central over-powered government.

Might as well ban guns...the spirit of the constitution is almost dead.

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 06:29 PM
The shoe bomber was fake dude...

Why don't they have more fake ones then? Was this a conspiracy to deny us the ability to walk through security with shoes? The black ops shit is just beyond retarded and getting old...

fraroc
12-14-2012, 06:31 PM
MSN just updated, the shooters brother said that he had a history of mental illness. Which I say, "NO SHIT."

ToraToraTora
12-14-2012, 06:40 PM
I'm from the UK, i remember how upset i was when a similar thing happened 13th March 1996 at Dunblane. My heart goes out to all the victims and their families. I feel for your loss America. I will be hugging my kids a little tighter tonight...AGAIN.

sadaist
12-14-2012, 06:51 PM
fuck today.

http://cdn.graphicsfactory.com/clip-art/image_files/image/9/644889-sad-santa.gif

Satan
12-14-2012, 06:53 PM
MSN just updated, the shooters brother said that he had a history of mental illness. Which I say, "NO SHIT."

Apparently the guns belonged to his mother, which explains how his crazy ass got around having to buy them.

It also pretty much renders the NRA argument that "gun ownership prevents crime" completely useless. Obviously they didn't help Mrs. Lanza at all.

Fairwrning
12-14-2012, 06:54 PM
We never had these mass shootings on this scale a few decades back. Something in society has changed. When this shit happens it's just more proof something is wrong in our society itself. There is a level of twisted evil in it on a larger scale that has never existed before in my lifetime.

Bingo..30 years ago your chances of being shot had to be 100 times less, if not lower..

Fairwrning
12-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Gun control= only cops and criminals will have one..

LoungeMachine
12-14-2012, 06:58 PM

You obviously have no fucking idea what the word CONTROL means then...

Satan
12-14-2012, 07:02 PM
And here's the latest word from the FUCKING IMBECILE who just recently said Jesus wants you to be a gun nut......
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA1SAUkEDdo)

DONNIEP
12-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Even I have no problem with sensible gun control laws. And I'm probably the only "gun nut" here. I just wish the sick fuck had just offed himself. Breaks my heart for the families.

Fairwrning
12-14-2012, 07:04 PM
You obviously have no fucking idea what the word CONTROL means then...

So what else are you willing to have " controlled"?

Satan
12-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Bingo..30 years ago your chances of being shot had to be 100 times less, if not lower..

30 years ago...... Hmmmmm.....

Funny how that number keeps coming up.

Fairwrning
12-14-2012, 07:08 PM
I dont own a gun..never have..never will..but background checks and other means to say who can own a gun are limited..the nutbag that wants one will get one..no way you will keep it from happening..why keep them from a law abiding citizen.

DavidLeeNatra
12-14-2012, 07:10 PM
And here's the latest word from the FUCKING IMBECILE who just recently said Jesus wants you to be a gun nut......
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA1SAUkEDdo)

can you spell cynical... :sick0020:

Fairwrning
12-14-2012, 07:11 PM
Yes I understand every other country has less gun violence...

Fairwrning
12-14-2012, 07:13 PM
I havent seen the shooters pic yet..thats the way it should stay

DavidLeeNatra
12-14-2012, 07:14 PM

indeed...at least every half-civilized...

Fairwrning
12-14-2012, 07:26 PM
indeed...at least every half-civilized...

Shit...half would be a compliment

ashstralia
12-14-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm from the UK, i remember how upset i was when a similar thing happened 13th March 1996 at Dunblane. My heart goes out to all the victims and their families. I feel for your loss America. I will be hugging my kids a little tighter tonight...AGAIN.

yes, and a little over a month later a complete whackjob in port arthur tasmania...

the right to bear arms indeed...

fuck.

DavidLeeNatra
12-14-2012, 07:36 PM

for example...it's 18 (!!!) times higher than in Germany! on 100.000 people you got 3.45 killed by guns and we have 0.19 in Germany.

DavidLeeNatra
12-14-2012, 07:49 PM
this is simply not right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOaBIQKpBSw

Momshell
12-14-2012, 07:52 PM
I think it's easier to get into a political discussion about gun control than it is to think about the suffering of these poor little children and their families. No judgement....it's where I went initially too. But now I'm just holding back tears watching my 4 year old drink his milk. I can't stop hugging my kids and swearing to myself that I will never get annoyed or frustrated with any of them ever again.
My poor sister in law was such a mess. She was in the supermarket when she got an automated phone call telling her to pick up her kids from the locked down school (miles from the one where the shooting happened) due to a shooting. I can't even imagine the horror of what she went through until she had her kids in her arms.

DavidLeeNatra
12-14-2012, 07:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhgagh4yz7g

WARF
12-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Is the Westboro Baptist Church picketing yet?

Angel
12-14-2012, 08:07 PM
I think it's easier to get into a political discussion about gun control than it is to think about the suffering of these poor little children and their families. No judgement....it's where I went initially too. But now I'm just holding back tears watching my 4 year old drink his milk. I can't stop hugging my kids and swearing to myself that I will never get annoyed or frustrated with any of them ever again.
My poor sister in law was such a mess. She was in the supermarket when she got an automated phone call telling her to pick up her kids from the locked down school (miles from the one where the shooting happened) due to a shooting. I can't even imagine the horror of what she went through until she had her kids in her arms.

Yeah, I've been choked up and teary eyed since I heard the report.

Satan
12-14-2012, 08:28 PM
Is the Westboro Baptist Church picketing yet?

Don't give them any ideas. I'm sure the mindless fucks are screen printing their "GOD HATES FIVE YEAR OLD KIDS" signs right now.

jhale667
12-14-2012, 08:28 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/303830_473613869347469_2237551_n.png

Blaze
12-14-2012, 08:45 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/563686_401602659916748_39862647_n.jpg

Satan
12-14-2012, 08:51 PM
This just in from Mike Malloy (who is himself a father of an 8 year old).......

Another Gun Tragedy
Written on December 14, 2012
I will not be on the air tonight. I can’t do it. I cannot sit behind a microphone and talk about yet another incomprehensible act of gun violence – this time against the complete innocence and vulnerability of children.

There are no words that can be said to provide any sort of comfort to the parents, grandparents, sisters and brothers of the children murdered in the sanctuary of a school classroom. The pain they will feel is beyond description – there is no way to express this sort of horror.

As for me . . . I am choking on the tears and anguish that other parents – those whose children were not murdered this bright Winter’s day – must be feeling.

So . . .

The “best of” program Kathy has for tonight dealt with a different shooting, not quite one year ago. I will try to be back on the air Monday.

Today’s mass murder of children and their adult caretakers can be – and should be – seen as the NRA’s holiday gift to America. How else to comprehend any of this?

- Mike

Blaze
12-14-2012, 08:51 PM
I do not care how mental ill he was, something was seriously wrong in the house hold to shoot his mother in the FACE.

Kristy
12-14-2012, 08:55 PM
can you spell cynical... :sick0020:

He's nothing more than another Glenn Beck-ish asshole mouthpiece for those as uneducated as he is.

Kristy
12-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Apparently the guns belonged to his mother, which explains how his crazy ass got around having to buy them.

I find rather odd that she would need a semi-automatic assault rifle. Unless she feared for her life from her kid.

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 09:19 PM

Actually, maybe 30 years ago, but the murder rate was higher per capita in the late 1960's to late 70's IIRC...

Nickdfresh
12-14-2012, 09:25 PM
Kudos to Anderson Cooper who kept his word and only mentioned the name of this fuckwit murderer a couple of times in order not to aggrandize him and to keep the focus on the victims and their families. Piers Morgan is a cunt though. He just really can't help but focus on the killer. And the ugly "Blossom"-looking chick Morgan had on Twittering how she used to have play dates with him is also an attention whore doucher who can't get in front of a camera fast enough!

So this is love
12-14-2012, 09:32 PM
My heart goes out to all those children and families....as a father myself thats all I can come up with....its unexplainable

Seshmeister
12-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Piers Morgan is a cunt though.

I find it pretty depressing he has a career.

He is the absolute definition of a cunt. He is detested by so many people here. It's like Beatlejuice our biggest worry is that even talking about him may make him come back.

I could happily kick his stupid fucking face for hours until I dropped down exhausted.

Romeo Delight
12-14-2012, 10:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhgagh4yz7g

I love when he get to the part about the gun getting locked...

Not mentioning how it might be a good idea that it locks with a key...so your kids can't accidentally shoot something. Not even a mention of safety

He seems overly concerned and even annoyed that you might be inconvenienced by not being able to shoot right away.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 10:39 PM
What's wrong with that ??

ashstralia
12-14-2012, 10:53 PM
What's wrong with that ??

evidently nothing...

Satan
12-14-2012, 10:54 PM
What's wrong with what? Kids having guns?

Va Beach VH Fan
12-14-2012, 10:57 PM
"We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools," Huckabee said on Fox News. "Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage?"

Yes, Mike, because those with religion in their lives never kill people....

Dumbass....

Angel
12-14-2012, 10:59 PM
And the tears were sooo touching...

It's called empathy! Anyone who can talk about this without getting choked up or teary eyed has some serious sociopathic tendencies...

ashstralia
12-14-2012, 11:08 PM
"We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools," Huckabee said on Fox News. "Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage?"

Dumbass....

i couldn't get through more than 30 seconds of that vid, because i found it personally insulting to my intelligence. and i know the majority of my brethren and sisteren here probably feel the same way.

ELVIS
12-14-2012, 11:09 PM
Empathy or in my feet ??

So this is love
12-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Where the fuck are we going as a society..I mean 40 years ago our parents didn't have to lock our homes...certainly no security system in our homes...no buzz system to enter school as we do today...we need to take a deep breath and rethink all our priorities before its too late. Have you ever heard of a shooting at an elementary school back 30-40 years ago........its unheard of to my knowledge.

Angel
12-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Where the fuck are we going as a society..I mean 40 years ago our parents didn't have to lock our homes...certainly no security system in our homes...no buzz system to enter school as we do today...we need to take a deep breath and rethink all our priorities before its too late. Have you ever heard of a shooting at an elementary school back 30-40 years ago........its unheard of to my knowledge.

Yup. When I was 4/5 years old I could safely walk across town to kindergarten, and doors were NEVER locked. My son had less freedom than me, and now they're not even safe in school. :(

Angel
12-14-2012, 11:46 PM
Empathy or in my feet ??

Not the thread...although I still like my lyric better than Dave's.

Satan
12-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Can we lock Wayne LaPierre and his thugs up in Gitmo already???

Kristy
12-15-2012, 12:17 AM

Apparently Asperger's Syndrome

Hardrock69
12-15-2012, 12:26 AM
Good thing the bastard killed himself.

For killing so many innocent children, no matter where he was, he would be in danger. He could be in solitary in a super max, and even the guards would want to kill him.

I am not going to comment further. It is tragic....those poor children. :cry2:

Nickdfresh
12-15-2012, 12:55 AM

He is the absolute definition of a cunt. He is detested by so many people here. It's like Beatlejuice our biggest worry is that even talking about him may make him come back.

I could happily kick his stupid fucking face for hours until I dropped down exhausted.

Watching him was like seeing a bloated reptilian, ground-dwelling worm lap up every possible angle on this thing. He's pretty disgusting and CNN North America can't dump his Snake Oil ass soon enough...

sadaist
12-15-2012, 01:42 AM
What's wrong with what? Kids having guns?

Looks like a good idea to me...

http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/attachments/national-politics-debate/40001d1320166846-jon-huntsman-bitten-goat-goat-gun.jpg

Sorry. Just adding a slight touch of levity in an unthinkable day. Maybe give a few of you a chance to stop crying or fighting for a brief moment.

gbranton
12-15-2012, 02:07 AM
INSTEAD OF FEELING ANY REMORSE OR HEARTBREAK, YOU ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE AND TRY TO PUSH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING POLITICAL AGENDA ON THEM.

These parents haven't even gotten the bodies of their dead children back from the coroner's office yet, much less laid them to rest. What a motherfucking sickening spectacle staged by a bunch of disgusting, selfish ass douches.

jhale667
12-15-2012, 02:44 AM
Chris Rock was right. Bullets should cost $1000 apiece.

Nitro Express
12-15-2012, 03:04 AM
Good thing the bastard killed himself.

For killing so many innocent children, no matter where he was, he would be in danger. He could be in solitary in a super max, and even the guards would want to kill him.

I am not going to comment further. It is tragic....those poor children. :cry2:

I really haven't been following it. No reason to. I had no idea if the guy killed himself or not. It seems to be the same old pattern of some evil individual dressing up in body armor and grabbing some guns and this guy wanted to hurt as many people emotionally as he could by intentionally going after the most innocent victims to make the most powerful mental and emotional impact on people. Things like this might have happened once a decade and now it happens several times a year. This is an issue bigger than just access to firearms or ammunition. Talk to anyone who teaches in a grade school these days. There are signs of disturbed children in disturbed homes. There is something going on in many of these homes that isn't right and so goes the home so goes the country. Parenting got off on the wrong track a while back and now it's dropping the rotten fruit on us.

Nitro Express
12-15-2012, 03:12 AM

We never locked our door. I didn't even have a key to our house because the door was always open. The only things you had to worry about at school was the occasional bully or having a mean teacher. Someone shooting up the kindergarden was so far fetched that something like that really happening was unbelievable. I mean the big tragic shootings were Martin Luther King getting shot and the Kennedy's getting shot. Then that shooting on the college campus in Austin, Texas. I can't remember any mass shootings like we have now in in the 1970's.

Nitro Express
12-15-2012, 03:23 AM
I love when he get to the part about the gun getting locked...

Not mentioning how it might be a good idea that it locks with a key...so your kids can't accidentally shoot something. Not even a mention of safety

He seems overly concerned and even annoyed that you might be inconvenienced by not being able to shoot right away.

They actually taught gun and hunters safety in our health class in Jr. High. The girls went off to a separate class to talk about women issues and the guys got an intense week of gun safety training taught by the state fish and game department. It actually was a good thing. We learned all the safety rules and to lock the guns up and lock the ammunition up in a separate area. What drives me nuts is all these gun yahoos treating them like they are a collection of toys. I saw Sarah Palin at a gun range on that dumb show of hers and she was swinging the barrel on people and just acting like an ass. If I was the range master I would have kicked her out. We were taught they were weapons and they were to be treated with respect. They are not toys and you don't handle them like some jack off idiot trying to stir up some shock value. Those people should be dropped down the shit hole at the rifle range outhouse.

Romeo Delight
12-15-2012, 03:30 AM

Here is how it works in Canada.

If you want to hunt you need a rifle.

If you want a handgun, among many other things, you need to belong to a range where you can shoot it. There are costs associated with membership and so, it is a hassle, but not impossible. This helps to weed out those who probably shouldn't have a weapon

Not sure how the 2nd amendment would be an issue if you could own a rifle and a handgun as well albeit with more stringent requirements.

Nitro Express
12-15-2012, 03:34 AM

Didn't he actually leave the UK because he got into some legal trouble there? The first time I ever heard of the prick is when he was on Donald Trump's show. One prick giving television exposure to another prick. For some reason people here like the British accent. He probably got a TV gig here just for that.

tbone888
12-15-2012, 04:00 AM

Aye, society is definitely breaking down. Look at all the things that werent socially acceptable 40-50 yrs ago...divorce, fatherless children, abortion, extramarital affairs...the list goes on and on.

Nitro Express
12-15-2012, 04:01 AM
Here is how it works in Canada.

If you want to hunt you need a rifle.

If you want a handgun, among many other things, you need to belong to a range where you can shoot it. There are costs associated with membership and so, it is a hassle, but not impossible. This helps to weed out those who probably shouldn't have a weapon

Not sure how the 2nd amendment would be an issue if you could own a rifle and a handgun as well albeit with more stringent requirements.

I belong to a gun club because frankly it's more difficult to just go out on public lands and shoot. Because of mountain bikes and just more people in the mountains and woods it's just harder to get where there are no people. Also at the range you have the targets, a nice place to sit down, a roof over your head to keep the sun off of you. It's just easier and more enjoyable. Then you also have the skeet range for shotguns.

We have the second amendment which says the citizens rights to own firearms shall not be infringed and the reason stated is to have a well regulated militia. In the past pretty much all firearms were legal including machine guns. When certain weapons because abused by criminals the government regulated them. You still can own a machine gun with the proper licenses. You used to be able to mail order firearms and that ended because of Kennedy getting shot with a mail order rifle. Now the new problem seems to be high capacity magazines so that's what they are going to regulate next.

Basically in the US our constitution is geared for an informed and responsible group of citizens. Basically We The People are the boss and the politicians are representatives. Being allowed to own a firearm is one of the freedoms and responsibilities allowed under the law. The issue is there is a percentage of the population that are going to abuse that freedom. The whole dillema is how do you allow decent people the freedom to own firearms while keeping them out of the hands of people who will abuse the privilege of having one.?

Everyone has their ideas about it. This whole debate has been going on my whole lifetime and probably will go on until I die. I've heard just about every argument.

ashstralia
12-15-2012, 04:10 AM
i knew we'd get an awesome nitro story eventually.

sadaist
12-15-2012, 04:48 AM
i knew we'd get an awesome nitro story eventually.

I think I finally found a photo of Nitro telling one of his stories....

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_1426.jpg

Nitro Express
12-15-2012, 05:37 AM
I think I finally found a photo of Nitro telling one of his stories....

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_1426.jpg

....then I wrapped a banana leaf around my dick and sailed for Jamaica. The rum was strong and the cheeba was sweet...I still had the shits from the iced tea I had in Haiti. Good thing I brought along the whole Harry Potter series of books to wipe my ass with.

ThrillsNSpills
12-15-2012, 06:59 AM
I've got friends in Newtown.
It really affects you differently when it's close to home.

BigBadBrian
12-15-2012, 07:14 AM

Dumbass....

I don't think that's what he was saying. You need to re-interpret.

BigBadBrian
12-15-2012, 07:16 AM
What is DOES mean, is that the fucking piece of shit should not have been allowed to LOOK at a gun, much less buy one.

When is the NRA going to stop being goddamn hypocrites, and stop defending these criminal gun show fucks who sell to ANYONE?

Gun shows are required to abide by Federal laws.

BigBadBrian
12-15-2012, 07:19 AM
Just, beyond words....

So you're in the "guns kill people" camp, VA?

Elvis is correct, any psychopath can kill people even if he doesn't have guns.

http://www.historyguy.com/biofiles/timothy-mcveigh.jpg

BigBadBrian
12-15-2012, 07:20 AM
Which is why explosives should be even harder to get than guns.

You can make explosives out of household products.

BigBadBrian
12-15-2012, 07:38 AM
I can't believe what i'm about to say...

The person I think I agree with most in this thread is...LoungeMachine. Just go back and read his posts.

First of all, it's Saturday morning and I still got a knot in my stomach. i can't even put my feelings into words.

I believe in 2nd amendment rights to keep and bear arms, but I also believe in responsible gun control.

Banning all weapons will not work and will not ever happen in this country. Guns didn't kill these people. Guns are a tool. A sick, psychotic, EVIL person killed these people.

Nick posted regs in New York State and Blaze posted a graphic that made somewhat sense. Go read them again.

I find it amazing that I had to take a day long (8.5 hrs) course in Hunter Education just so I could go hunting and also get my Concealed Carry Permit, yet to buy a gun nothing of the sort is required.

Firearms can be a fantastic tool for sporting events (hunting and target shooting sports), though I don't recommend a person buy one strictly for self defense. Too many people that aren't proficient with a weapon under those circumstances get hurt.

Somehow, some way, better screening needs to be done in order for people to buy a weapon. This fuck was sick in the head yet he used weapons owned by his mom that weren't even locked up in a gun safe.

Momshell
12-15-2012, 07:56 AM
I've got friends in Newtown.
It really affects you differently when it's close to home.

Agreed. As I stated earlier, my nieces were in a different elementary school in that same district. Although its false security, somehow it feels safer to say "those kinds of things happen in far away places". Obviously they can happen anywhere. Just shakes you a little harder when it's so close to you.

katina
12-15-2012, 08:30 AM
I can´t believe this terrible tragedy, my prayers and condolences to the children and families.

ELVIS
12-15-2012, 08:36 AM
To eliminate eyewitness reports of a second shooter

Mike Adams
Natural News (http://www.naturalnews.com/038352_school_shooting_lone_gunman_media_cover-up.html)
December 15, 2012

The national media is ablaze today with coverage of the tragic elementary school shooting in Newtown, CT, where 27 people have reportedly been killed, including 18 children.
As always, when violent shootings take place, honest journalists are forced to ask the question: “Does this fit the pattern of other staged shootings?”

One of the most important red flags of a staged shooting is a second gunman, indicating the shooting was coordinated and planned. There are often mind control elements at work in many of these shootings. The Aurora “Batman” shooter James Holmes, for example, was a graduate student actually working on mind control technologies funded by the U.S. government. There were also chemical mind control elements linked to Jared Lee Loughner, the shooter of Congresswomen Giffords in Arizona in 2011.

According to multiple eyewitness reports from Aurora, Colorado, including at least one caught on camera by mainstream media news reports in Colorado, James Holmes did not operate alone. There was a second shooter involved. But the media quickly eliminated any mention of a second shooter from its coverage, resorting to the typical cover story of a “lone gunman.”

Today, the exact same thing is happening with the Newton, CT school shooting.

Eyewitness reports of a second shooter now being “scrubbed” from the news

As the story of this shooting was first breaking, the news was reporting a second gunman.

FoxNews reported that this second gunman was “led out of the woods by officers” and then questioned. The original source of this report was the Connecticut Post.

A local CBS affiliate was also reporting the existence of a second gunman and said “Police believe there may be a second gunman and are looking for a red or maroon van with its back window blown out…”

ABC News also originally reported, “A second gunman is apparently at large. Car-to-car searches are underway.”

A local CT CBS affiliate was also reporting, “CBS News reports that a potential second shooter is in custody and that SWAT is now investigating the home of the suspect. A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, ‘I did not do it.’”

But the more recent stories being put out by the media are scrubbing any mention of a second gunman and going with the “lone gunman” explanation, which holds about as much water as the “lone gunman” explanation of the JFK assassination.

“A lone gunman killed 27 people at an elementary school here, including 18 children, in a terrifying early Friday morning shooting spree,” reports USA Today. It makes no mention whatsoever of a second gunman.

NBC News is also now chiming in with the “lone gunman” version of the story, eliminating any mention of a second gunman from its coverage of the tragic event.

Another story authored by NBC News carries the title, “26 dead after lone gunman assaults Connecticut elementary school.” Once again, no mention of a second gunman as reported by eyewitnesses.

When key elements of the story keeps changing, something is fishy

Journalists are trained to ask questions, and one of the questions I have right now is: Why was the second gunman suddenly dropped from media coverage after the first few hours of this story developing?
And why is there always a second gunman in these recent mass shootings that seem to be engineered to maximize emotional shock value due to the sheer horror of all the innocent deaths?

This story is continuing to develop, and we’ll keep asking questions here on Natural News. Our hearts and prayers go out to the children and families impacted by this violent tragedy. Given the terrible loss of life that has taken place here, shouldn’t we all seek to get to the bottom of WHY these shootings all seem to fit a common pattern of multiple mind-controlled shooters followed by an almost immediate media cover-up of the facts?

For the sake of those children who were killed today, I want to get to the bottom of this and expose the REAL story, for the purpose of stopping this violence from targeting yet more innocents in the future.

Blaze
12-15-2012, 08:49 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/294686_461464030551974_514023341_n.jpg

Blaze
12-15-2012, 08:51 AM
Elvis, He was in the woods smoking dope.

ELVIS
12-15-2012, 08:57 AM
You were there, I suppose ??

ELVIS
12-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Mike Adams
Natural News (http://www.naturalnews.com/038353_gun_control_psychiatric_drugs_Adam_Lanza.ht ml)
December 15, 2012

In mass shootings involving guns and mind-altering medications, politicians immediately seek to blame guns but never the medication. Nearly every mass shooting that has taken place in America over the last two decades has a link to psychiatric medication, and it appears today’s tragic event is headed in the same direction.

According to ABC News, Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, has been labeled as having “mental illness” and a “personality disorder.” These are precisely the words typically heard in a person who is being “treated” with mind-altering psychiatric drugs.

One of the most common side effects of psychiatric drugs is violent outbursts and thoughts of suicide.
The Columbine High School shooters were, of course, on psychiatric drugs at the time they shot their classmates in 1999. Suicidal tendencies and violent, destructive thoughts are some of the admitted behavioral side effects of mind-altering prescription medications.

No gun can, by itself, shoot anyone. It must be triggered by a person who makes a decision to use it. And while people like NY Mayor Bloomberg are predictably trying to exploit the deaths of these children to call for guns to be stripped from all law abiding citizens who have done nothing wrong whatsoever, nobody calls for medication control.

Why is that? After all, medication alters the mind that controls the finger that pulls the trigger. The saying that “guns kill people” is physically impossible. People kill other people, and as we all learned from watching the O.J. Simpson trial, you don’t need a gun to commit murder.

We should be outlawing psychiatric medications, not an inanimate piece of metal

If there is to be any legitimate debate on so-called “gun control” in the aftermath of this shooting, the only idea that makes any sense at all would be to restrict gun purchases by people currently taking psychiatric medications. But even that restriction would of course be abused by the government to take guns away from perfectly healthy, law-abiding citizens who innocently seek treatment for mild depression and who honestly have no clue that psychiatric drugs can cause violent behavior.

A far better solution here would be to outlaw psychiatric drugs that cause the violent behavior in the first place. After all, if you only outlaw guns but fail to eliminate the drugs that cause the violence, people dosed up on mind-altering meds will simply find alternate weapons to commit the same acts of violence. You don’t think a crazy guy with a sword can hack up 20 or 30 kids in a school? A sword, a knife or even a pick axe can be just as deadly as a firearm.

A guy with a chain saw can do all kinds of damage if he’s out of his mind. Should we ban chain saws?
I have thought for quite some time that people on medication are dangerous operating automobiles on public roads. If driving drunk is illegal, why isn’t “driving on meds” illegal? Why are wildly medicated people allowed to operate heavy machinery?

A high-ranking police officer in Tucson, Arizona once told me, on the record, that one-third of all automobile accidents in the city of Tucson were related to medicated drivers. That’s an astonishing number, and if true, it would seem to indicate that medications are more dangerous than guns when it comes to the total daily body count.

Do the math: medications are far more deadly than guns

Medications kill roughly 100,000 Americans each year according to study statistics. The actual number is either 98,000 or 106,000 depending on which study you believe.

For guns to be as deadly as medications, you’d have to see a Newton-style massacre happening ten times a day, every day of the year. Only then would “gun violence” even match up to the number of deaths caused by doctor-prescribed, FDA-approved medications.

Why does America grieve for the children killed in Newton, but not for the medical victims killed by Big Pharma? Are the lives of people on medication not valuable compared to the lives of children in elementary school? Will Obama shed a tear for the victims of Big Pharma, or are his tears reserved only for politically expedient events that push his agenda of unconstitutional gun restrictions?

If our goal us to stop the violence in America, we are completely dishonest if we do not consider the mental causes of violent behavior. And that starts with mind-altering psychiatric drugs which I believe have unleashed a drug-induced epidemic of violence across our nation.

Obama, Bloomberg and others will point to guns and try to convince you that inanimate metal objects are the cause of this violence. But they lie by omission. No guns shoots itself. The trigger must be pulled by someone, and the mental state of that person is the primary cause of the resulting action. To ignore this fundamental chain of facts is brutally dishonest.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-15-2012, 09:25 AM
I don't think that's what he was saying. You need to re-interpret.

Yeah, I realize that wasn't what he was saying...

But the more time that has elapsed from this horrible tragedy, the more that religion is jammed down our throats....

So I have a question to all....

Where was The Invisible Man in the Sky™ at 9:30AM yesterday ??

And don't give me the horseshit answer that it was "God's Plan"..... What kind of "God" allows this kind of horrible tragedy, ANY kind of tragedy, to happen ??

ELVIS
12-15-2012, 09:27 AM
http://www.cchr.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Psych-Drugs-Violence.png

ELVIS
12-15-2012, 09:29 AM
God is not an invisible man in the sky...

Va Beach VH Fan
12-15-2012, 09:29 AM
So you're in the "guns kill people" camp, VA?

Elvis is correct, any psychopath can kill people even if he doesn't have guns.

I'm in the camp is that is too damn easy to purchase guns in this country.... Ridiculously easy....

And not merely a 12-gauge to bag a deer, but rather high-powered, semi-automatic weapons....

Some with the capacity for dozens of bullets at one time....

TFM_Dale
12-15-2012, 09:31 AM

I agree 100%. I am sick over this and I don't even have children of my own, I can't even imagine the pain they must be going through. A very sad day in our history, what the fuck is wrong with people? It is bad enough when these sick fucks cause harm to their fellow man, this attack on a elementary school is a whole new level of sick. Something is definitely wrong with society as a whole.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-15-2012, 09:34 AM
God is not an invisible man in the sky...

Here we go....

ELVIS
12-15-2012, 09:44 AM
Yeah, here we go with people like you mocking God...

Nickdfresh
12-15-2012, 09:50 AM
We never locked our door. I didn't even have a key to our house because the door was always open....

You live in the middle of nowhere. No one could find your door!

The only things you had to worry about at school was the occasional bully or having a mean teacher. Someone shooting up the kindergarden was so far fetched that something like that really happening was unbelievable. I mean the big tragic shootings were Martin Luther King getting shot and the Kennedy's getting shot. Then that shooting on the college campus in Austin, Texas. I can't remember any mass shootings like we have now in in the 1970's.

The first (modern) mass shooting took place in the very early 1960's. Remember the Texas Bell Tower Sniper, Charles Fuckwitman? That's why they created all the cool S.W.A.T. teams in the late 60's and 70's and why we watched those awesome episodes of LT 'Hondo' deploying his black clad paramilitary cops toting M-16's. Because Charles Whiteman was able to shoot college students with virtual impunity because the cops only had .38's and shotguns and had to go home to get their deer rifles...

http://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic226105.jpg

BTW, you were probably more likely to have been murdered in the 1960's or 70's than today. There seems to be a lot of bullshit nostalgia cliches in this thread about "everything going to hell in a hand-basket!" There have always been periods of high violence in America that ebb and flow...

Nickdfresh
12-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Mike Adams
Natural News (http://www.naturalnews.com/038353_gun_control_psychiatric_drugs_Adam_Lanza.ht ml)
December 15, 2012

In mass shootings involving guns and mind-altering medications, politicians immediately seek to blame guns but never the medication. Nearly every mass shooting that has taken place in America over the last two decades has a link to psychiatric medication, and it appears today’s tragic event is headed in the same direction....

Or maybe the people were linked to meds because they were fucking crazy to begin with? BTW, mass shootings have also been tied to large semi-automatic firearms and lots of ammo...

Nickdfresh
12-15-2012, 09:55 AM
http://www.cchr.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Psych-Drugs-Violence.png

Thanks, Tom Cruise.

Just convert to fucking Scientology already. You believe the same bullshit...