PDA

View Full Version : Mike Huckabee: Complete Asshole!

Nickdfresh
12-17-2012, 09:31 AM
Mike Huckabee Blames CT Shooting On Godless Public Schools
Posted by Priscilla -13.80pc on December 14, 2012 · Flag

As we speak, this country is reeling from the second worst school shooting in our sordid history of gun violence. Innocent adults and children were murdered by somebody whose motives might never be clear. It is a tragedy of monumental proportion. But in the midst of the initial shock, some members of the Christian right, the group for whom Fox News provides a loud mouthpiece, are claiming that this hideous incident occurred because religion has been taken out of the public schools. Bryan Fischer of the SPLC hate group, the American Family Association, said that God doesn't want to protect places where he's not welcome. And as if that isn't bad enough, Fox's very own Mike Huckabee echoed Fischer with the comment made to Neil Cavuto that this happened because "we've systematically removed God from our schools." Is there any question as to why the GOP and its media arm have no credibility!

HUCKABEE: Ultimately, you can take away every gun in America and somebody will use a bomb. When somebody has an intent to do incredible damage, they’re going to find a way to do it… People will want to pass new laws, but unless you change people’s hearts, they’re our transition to the pastor side. This is a heart issue, it’s not something, laws don’t change this kind of thing.

CAVUTO: You know, inevitably people ask after tragedies like this, how could God let this happen?

HUCKABEE: Well, you know, it’s an interesting thing. We ask why there is violence in our schools but we have systematically removed God from our schools. Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage? Because we’ve made it a place where we don’t want to talk about eternity, life, what responsibility means, accountability - that we’re not just going to have be accountable to the police if they catch us, but one day we stand before, you know, a holy God in judgment. If we don’t believe that, then we don’t fear that. And so I sometimes, when people say, why did God let it happen. You know, God wasn’t armed. He didn’t go to the school. But God will be there in the form of a lot people with hugs and with therapy and awhole lot of ways in which he will be involved in the aftermath. Maybe we ought to let him in on the front end and we wouldn’t have to call him to show up it’s all said and done at the back end.

So it's all about the evil public schools rejecting God. Doesn't Huckabee know that the Supreme Court of the US ruled that school prayer is a violation of the First Amendment? Oh, right, Mike Huckabee would like a re-write of the Constitution so that it's in "God's standards." How does Huckabee square the fact that the worst excesses of Jim Crow happened in states where those perpetrating the violence had their primers in one hand and a bible in the other? Those who massacred native Americans probably said prayers in school. And despite Mike's contention that there is no God in school, kids say a pledge, every day, to a country that's supposedly "under God."

There are so many things to say; but most of them would be laden with obscenities so I'll stop here...

Our thoughts are with the students, families, and first responders who are dealing with this tragedy.

newshounds.us (http://www.newshounds.us/20121214_mike_huckabee_blames_ct_shooting_on_godle ss_public_schools)

Apparently the vengeful God of the Old Testament was there in the form of a Bushmaster wielding retard...

ELVIS
12-17-2012, 09:46 AM
So, Suckahee thinks this a school violence issue ??

Maybe he got the wrong memo...

DONNIEP
12-17-2012, 09:58 AM
Anybody remember the church shooting in IL a few years back? Guy walks in and caps the pastor. Wonder how Huckabee would square that with his statement above..

BigBadBrian
12-17-2012, 10:16 AM
So it's all about the evil public schools rejecting God.

"All about?" That's not all of what he said. The following is pretty much true, though:

Well, you know, it’s an interesting thing. We ask why there is violence in our schools but we have systematically removed God from our schools. Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage? Because we’ve made it a place where we don’t want to talk about eternity, life, what responsibility means, accountability - that we’re not just going to have be accountable to the police if they catch us, but one day we stand before, you know, a holy God in judgment. If we don’t believe that, then we don’t fear that. And so I sometimes, when people say, why did God let it happen. You know, God wasn’t armed. He didn’t go to the school. But God will be there in the form of a lot people with hugs and with therapy and awhole lot of ways in which he will be involved in the aftermath. Maybe we ought to let him in on the front end and we wouldn’t have to call him to show up it’s all said and done at the back end.

ELVIS
12-17-2012, 10:27 AM
So, bad stuff happens because people don't fear God ??

Whatever...

Satan
12-17-2012, 11:05 AM
God had nothing to do with this. Neither did I.

Seriously, you mortals really need to start owning up to your own shit.

sadaist
12-17-2012, 11:50 AM
in our sordid history of gun violence.

We are 12th on the list per capita.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

jhale667
12-17-2012, 11:55 AM
FUCK Huckabee. Fucking douchebag.

DLR Bridge
12-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Anybody remember the church shooting in IL a few years back? Guy walks in and caps the pastor. Wonder how Huckabee would square that with his statement above..

Good point. The gunman shot directly through the bible the pastor was holding up. Pages everywhere. I'd love to hear Schmuckabee explain that one.

Where does this asshole get off saying responsibility, accountability and life are no longer discussed in the schools?! Like hell, they aren't. Eternity, not so much as that is clearly an open ended topic with varying degrees of belief. The teachers I know have always done their best to mold kids into decent young, responsible adults.

BigBadBrian
12-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Where does this asshole get off saying responsibility, accountability and life are no longer discussed in the schools?!

Who discusses it? The teachers? Are their classes on these things?

DLR Bridge
12-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Who discusses it? The teachers? Are their classes on these things?

Yes, the teachers.

It's in the way they hold side bar discussions in the middle of a class. It's in they way they break up a fight between students in the hall way and sit down and talk with them. It's in the way they stick around for after school programs to help hone students skills that they either struggle with or excel at and want to do better. It's in the way guidance counselors show genuine concern for the manner in which the students they are responsible for will blend into society once they finish school. It's in the way most, if not all teachers care more about the well being of their students than their teaching job it's self.

Did any of this help you? Have you been out of school so long that you've forgotten how much people other than your parents actually cared about you?

BigBadBrian
12-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Are their classes on these things?

See what happens when I try to balance work with Rotharmy? :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
12-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Yes, the teachers.

It's in the way they hold side bar discussions in the middle of a class. It's in they way they break up a fight between students in the hall way and sit down and talk with them. It's in the way they stick around for after school programs to help hone students skills that they either struggle with or excel at and want to do better. It's in the way guidance counselors show genuine concern for the manner in which the students they are responsible for will blend into society once they finish school. It's in the way most, if not all teachers care more about the well being of their students than their teaching job it's self.

Did any of this help you? Have you been out of school so long that you've forgotten how much people other than your parents actually cared about you?

If we solely rely on teachers to do this, they aren't doing a very good job these days. I'm obviously not talking about ALL teachers. Teachers may play a minor role in these things, but it's ultimately up to the parent(s) to teach responsibility and accountability to a youth. Leaving this to the teachers is a cop-out on the parents' part.

Nitro Express
12-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Anyone who has his name on his bass strap and looks the way he does is an asshole. Even Def Leppard coolness can't cover or sooth the assholeness.

ThrillsNSpills
12-17-2012, 01:35 PM
God had nothing to do with this. Neither did I.

Seriously, you mortals really need to start owning up to your own shit.

agreed.

anyone who gets riled over Fox news has to own up to the agenda instead of getting played repeatedly. If someone agrees to take bait from a hook with shit on it, what can you expect?
huck's following a script.

Nitro Express
12-17-2012, 01:46 PM
:rockit2::rockit2::rockit2::rockit2::rockit2::lmao ::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Owwwww! Hell yeah! Sing it Herman! Play it Mike!

Satan
12-17-2012, 01:49 PM
And in other religious reich douchebag news, "Reverend" Donald Wildmon blames....... ME http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

DLR Bridge
12-17-2012, 02:15 PM
If we solely rely on teachers to do this, they aren't doing a very good job these days. I'm obviously not talking about ALL teachers. Teachers may play a minor role in these things, but it's ultimately up to the parent(s) to teach responsibility and accountability to a youth. Leaving this to the teachers is a cop-out on the parents' part.

Of course responsibility is primarily that of the parents. However, I take exception to Hucklebeef proclaiming teachers have been less effective at their jobs without the presence of God in the public schools. How much of a kids day is spent focusing on what they mumbled during the Pledge in home room? All throughout my youth, I was taught what a great melting pot America was. And it is. But, how do you explain that to a student with a different religious background, for example, a Hindu-American, when they are being told their deity is wrong? You can't do that.

ELVIS
12-17-2012, 02:16 PM
See what happens when I try to balance work with Rotharmy?

You lose your job at the convenience store ??

ELVIS
12-17-2012, 02:19 PM
BTW, the government can't put God in or take God out of anything...

It's laughable if you think so...

Nickdfresh
12-17-2012, 02:23 PM
"All about?" That's not all of what he said. The following is pretty much true, though:

Well, you know, it’s an interesting thing. We ask why there is violence in our schools but we have systematically removed God from our schools. ....

Em, when was "God" ever in "our (public) schools?" And was he/she/it in our schools when the drop out rate was massive in the 1940's or 50's? Did Jesus make kids leave school early back then?

ELVIS
12-17-2012, 02:26 PM
The only thing God cares to be in is people...

Nickdfresh
12-17-2012, 02:28 PM
We are 12th on the list per capita.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

I don't know what your point is. But did you notice that most of those countries on there are third world pisshole countries in the midst of, or recovering from, civil wars and drug terror? South Africa is the only one that comes close to being developed and even that is pretty sketchy at the moment...

Zing!
12-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Where does this asshole get off saying responsibility, accountability and life are no longer discussed in the schools?! Like hell, they aren't.

We start off every single day at our school talking about those very things.

Hardrock69
12-17-2012, 10:09 PM
There are all kinds of posts on Facebook about putting God "back in our schools".

Which God?

Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah are all the same god (The God Of Abraham). Then you have Dionysus, Zeus, Hera, Apollo, and all the ancient Greek and Roman gods, not to mention Isis, Osiris and the Egyptian pantheon. Then what about the Hindu, Sanskrit, Buddhist, Zoarasterian, Confucius, etc. religions?

So which is it?

And every moment talking about some gods and what humans "think" the gods like or don't like is a moment when our kids are not being actually educated....you are just discussing fairy tale shit.

Huckabee can go find the Assrape Gods and can kneel down facing away from them, offering his tight, white asshole as a sacrifice.

Fucking idiot.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-17-2012, 10:16 PM
Don't expect to hear an answer HR, I still haven't gotten an answer to where "God" was on 9:30AM on Friday....

Satan
12-17-2012, 10:19 PM
Don't expect to hear an answer HR, I still haven't gotten an answer to where "God" was on 9:30AM on Friday....

Probably at Denny's eating the Holy Slam Breakfast. He does that sometimes.

What?? You didn't think they had Dennys in Heaven? They do.... but the service is a lot better than any Dennys on Earth. So is the food!

ELVIS
12-17-2012, 10:33 PM
I still haven't gotten an answer to where "God" was on 9:30AM on Friday....

He was where he always is, in the hearts of real men who take his word seriously...

This massacre was not God's will, or part of His plan...

God doesn't start things and stop things...

But he's there to comfort the people who need him most in this tragedy and that's a fact...

:elvis:

Va Beach VH Fan
12-17-2012, 10:40 PM
This massacre was not God's will, or part of His plan...

Really? Seems that we always hear those type of statements when tragedies occur....

LoungeMachine
12-17-2012, 10:41 PM

Welp, here are the choices.....

GOD knew it was going to happen, and chose to do nothing about it.

GOD knew it was going to happen, but was powerless to do anything about it.

GOD had no idea it was going to happen.

GOD doesn't interfere with "free will", regardless of circumstances.

GOD doesn't exist.

:gulp:

Take your pick..... meanwhile the Brian and Elvis types will fall back on the "GOD works in mysterious ways and we're not supposed to understand"

Or "THE DEVIL" did it........

LoungeMachine
12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
The only thing God cares to be in is people...

Link please.

:gulp:

And not from some mortal written before electricity.

Satan
12-17-2012, 10:45 PM
Or "THE DEVIL" did it........

Dragonshit! I have an alibi!!

I was busy installing a pirate satellite box so Hell could get the Stones pay per view show.

Satan
12-18-2012, 01:05 AM
Meanwhile, back in religious reich fantasy land......

jhale667
12-18-2012, 01:13 AM
See what happens when I try to balance work with Rotharmy? :biggrin:

You burn the fries, AGAIN?

:biggrin:

BigBadBrian
12-18-2012, 11:35 AM
You burn the fries, AGAIN?
:biggrin:

I say that to you and you feel the NEED to copy? Your education failed you. Of course, we all knew that.

jhale667
12-18-2012, 11:43 AM
The difference being for you it's reality, fry-cook.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/BatmanSTFU_zps842e8bb2.jpg

Hardrock69
12-18-2012, 02:11 PM
There is violence in our schools because God is not allowed there?

That is exactly the opposite of what is true.

Ever since Pharoah Akhenaten (Moses) was hanging around in Egypt, it was supposedly GAWD who was constantly telling people "GO UNTO THE VILLAGE AND SLAUGHTER EVERY LIVING THING", etc.

In one instance, he told some guy to kill everything in some village, and the dude left a bull or sheep or something alive, because he wanted to sacrifice it to the Lor-duh.....and that infuriated God, who asked him something like "Why did you not obey me?".

The Judeo-Islamic-Christian god is the most violent god of all of them. Ordering his minions to commit murder, rape, theft, genocide.....

The LAST thing we need is God in our schools.

Hardrock69
12-18-2012, 04:17 PM
Whether or not "God" belongs in our schools is irrelevant to a madman who is hellbent on slaughtering the innocent.

Evil is Evil. It does not give a fuck whether or not it's victims believe in God, Satan, Beverly Hillbillies or the Spiritual Oneness of Kellog's Cornflakes.

It goes through life causing mayhem, murder, discord, sadness, doom, death and destruct-shun.

You may as well say that "IF WE AWL BELEEVE IN TH' LOR-DUH, WE WILL NEVER GET HIT BY AN ASTEROID!!!!"

The fucking asteroid is not going to give a flying fuck what we believe.