PDA

View Full Version : China Does Not Fuck Around!

Hardrock69
12-20-2012, 12:52 AM
Got to hand it to them....when someone goes nuts and kills a bunch of kids, they take care of business QUICK!

So I was reading this article about China....their gummint issued a statement saying we should pass more gun control laws NOW!

http://rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/china-calls-for-no-delay-on-gun-controls-in-u-s/

Of course they would say that shit. They want our populace to be as disarmed as theirs.

Nope. Not gonna happen.

But scrolling down I read this:

In another of those attacks in 2010, Zheng Minsheng, 42, stabbed and killed eight primary school students in Fujian Province. Five weeks later, after a quick trial, he was executed.

Gotta love their efficiency. They find the fucker guilty, there is no waiting around on death row for decades. They take his ass outside and put a bullet in his fucking skull.

Fuck it. If the motherfucker goes on a murderous rampage, he forfeits his right to exist. One less violently insane motherfucker they have to worry about.

Nitro Express
12-20-2012, 02:47 AM
Our own government covertly supported Mao while openly supporting Chang Kai Shek. Chase bank did business with red China before it opened up and David Rockefeller praised Mao. Then when China opened up in 1980, our industry was systematically outsourced there and the Chinese were given open access to government labs such as Los Alamos. Also, China's brightest students came to the US for a college education.

It's pretty obvious the American and European oligarchs wanted to take down the US while systematically bringing China up. The only thing is I think China outsmarted the oligarchs because they underestimated how fast they could modernize. I think they thought they always could keep China in check militarily but the jerks spread us too thin. I think there are a lot of loose cannons right now and a lot of desperation. Saber rattling begins over some useless islands between Japan and China and then that ends. And all sorts of shenanigans going on in the middle east while the US and Europe become more and more financially unstable.

The world right now is a bucking horse with a bunch of people trying to control it and tame it but everyone wants to be the rider. What a fucking mess. We probably would be in World War III already but the weapons are so destructive calmer heads want to avoid that. So we have a financial war going on. Notice China is taking more and more of the developing world from the west. BRICS will be the new rival to the west and we will see how that goes.

I don't think the average person has any real friends anywhere.

Hardrock69
12-20-2012, 03:20 AM
Check this out:

http://news.yahoo.com/chinas-airing-v-vendetta-stuns-viewers-062649111.html

http://news.yahoo.com/u-hits-china-wind-towers-duties-high-level-212038186--sector.html

Nitro Express
12-20-2012, 03:43 AM
Every time I go back to China it's a different place. Shanghai used to be a dirty old industrial port city and now it's spotlessly clean, all the cars are new, people are well dressed and the service everywhere is great. When we first went there all the trains burned coal and ran on steam. Now you can take high speed rail. Also, some of the big factories in China are owned by people in Taiwan. They are supposed to be enemies. What happened is the old guard commies get old and die off and the Taiwanese make deals with the younger guys. They just want to make money so they cut them in and the political dynamic evolves and changes. The Chinese have an old saying that goes, it doesn't matter if it's a white or black cat as long as it catches mice. So sometimes what is really going on is different than the official tittle. In many ways China is more capitalistic and more free than we are here in the US. They are loosening up while we are in the early stages of becoming a police state.

BigBadBrian
12-20-2012, 05:30 AM
They take his ass outside and put a bullet in his fucking skull.

Fuck it. If the motherfucker goes on a murderous rampage, he forfeits his right to exist. One less violently insane motherfucker they have to worry about.

I agree.

Instead, this fuck that killed all these kids and teachers will not be executed like he should, he'll be getting psychological "help." Fuck that, why waste money and time on treating him? Just wax his ass.

Angel
12-20-2012, 07:18 AM
I agree.

Instead, this fuck that killed all these kids and teachers will not be executed like he should, he'll be getting psychological "help." Fuck that, why waste money and time on treating him? Just wax his ass.

???? The fucker killed himself...

ELVIS
12-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Brian is fucking brain dead...

Stupid fuck...

ashstralia
12-20-2012, 08:12 AM
Brian is fucking brain dead...

Stupid fuck...

If there's anyone qualified to judge stupidity, it's surely you.

BigBadBrian
12-20-2012, 08:41 AM
If there's anyone qualified to judge stupidity, it's surely you.

Elvis is the king of stupid...and conspiracy theories...and racism....and...

Read it again Elvis, you moron. You relied on another moron, Angel.

ELVIS
12-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Shut up, Fag...

You're a hannity dick sucker and you can't keep up with facts...

BigBadBrian
12-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Shut up, Fag...

You're a hannity dick sucker and you can't keep up with facts...

Don't you have a toilet to go scrub, Janitor Boy?

ELVIS
12-20-2012, 12:12 PM
Nope, sure don't...

Just sitting in my man cave playing on the internet...

Nickdfresh
12-20-2012, 12:13 PM
???? The fucker killed himself...

Brian wants to kill him again....

ELVIS
12-20-2012, 12:21 PM
RIGHT NOW, BRIAN IS TELLING HIS CHILDREN HE'S NOT THEIR FRIEND.

:elvis:

BigBadBrian
12-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Brian wants to kill him again....

No, I was thinking of all the other psycho-nuts that didn't have the common decency to off themselves.

BigBadBrian
12-20-2012, 12:32 PM
RIGHT NOW, BRIAN IS TELLING HIS CHILDREN HE'S NOT THEIR FRIEND.

I'm also telling them to stay away from pedophiles like you. :gulp:

ELVIS
12-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Hardy har har...

Keep practicing, kid...