PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Judas IsKerryot nominated for Secretary of State.

FORD
12-21-2012, 02:08 PM
No links yet.. just breaking on the radio, but it's been the expected outcome for weeks.

Don't expect he will have any problem getting confirmed in the Senate, even from the Repukes. Just hope the Democratic Party in Massachussetts saw this coming and have a candidate ready who is more like Elizabeth Warren, and not that worthless DLC tool Martha Cokehead who willingly handed Ted Kennedy's seat to the nude tabloid model.

And speaking of Cosmo, will the Repukes run him again, or will Mittens try to run?

Stay tuned for the most hyped "special election" of the year.....

ELVIS
12-21-2012, 02:25 PM
Let the nation building continue...

sonrisa salvaje
12-21-2012, 02:35 PM
In related news John DeBaptist lost his head when heard the news.

Hardrock69
12-21-2012, 08:21 PM
:lmao:

BigBadBrian
12-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Our...I mean Hanoi's....Hero!

Nickdfresh
12-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Our...I mean Hanoi's....Hero!

Of course Brian, we know you only vote for chickenhawk, AWOL cowards...

Satan
01-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Barney Frank Has Said The Words That Could Send Him Back To Washington
Linette Lopez | Jan. 4, 2013, 8:46 AM

Barney Frank has told Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick that he would like to go back to Washington as an interim Senator filling John Kerry's Senate seat, Politico reports.

The recently retired Congressman refused the idea before.

In the likely event that John Kerry is confirmed as Secretary of State, his Senate seat will be open for three months before Massachusetts can hold a special election. It is up to Governor Patrick to appoint someone to fill the seat.

From Politico:

“A month ago, or a few weeks ago, I said I wasn’t interested,” Frank said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “It was kind of like you’re about to graduate, and they said: ‘You gotta go to summer school.’ But [the fiscal cliff deal] now means that February, March and April are going to be among the most important months in American financial history.”

Other names have been thrown around for the position — specifically, former Massachusetts Gov. Michael Dukakis and former Massachusetts Supreme Court Justice Margaret Marshall — but Frank's name has been getting the most attention from journalists.

Frank does have a reputation for making things interesting... so can you blame them?

http://www.businessinsider.com/frank-says-hell-take-kerry-senate-seat-2013-1

BigBadBrian
01-04-2013, 01:00 PM
Of course Brian, we know you only vote for chickenhawk, AWOL cowards...

No, I didn't vote for Obama. :gulp:

Nickdfresh
01-04-2013, 06:32 PM
No, I didn't vote for Obama. :gulp:

No, just Romney and Bush...