PDA

View Full Version : ABC News Show - Back To The Beginning - Documentary On Biblical Crap

Hardrock69
12-21-2012, 10:56 PM
This is stupid.

Though they do consult and interview many experts, their piece on trying to find the fucking Noah's Ark was focused mainly on Donna D'Erico who was up there with some idiot who thinks Noah's Ark is on Mt. Ararat.

The experts they interview all basically say the same thing: Even if they were to find some giant boat on the mountaintop, it would not have some sign painted on it saying "Authentic Noah's Ark From 5,000 BC".

Not to mention if the fucking thing was made of wood, it would have disintegrated 3 thousand fucking years ago.

There is one interesting piece about Robert Ballard, the dude who discovered the remains of the Titanic, and how he thinks there was a giant flood back in the day in the Black Sea....but not necessarily on a global scale.

So far they have spent hundreds of thousands on a documentary that sucks fucking ass.

I could find a 3-dozen documentaries on History Channel that could easily make this look like the populist yet shallow psuedo-documentary this really is.

Though I think Christiane Amanpour would make some interesting grunting in the sack, and I do respect her as an international journalist, this is a colossal waste of time.

Ok, so now they are going to check out the story of Moses, etc.

They were talking about the Garden Of Eden earlier, supposedly investigating where it was....and there was no real evidence, and it was just a lame segment of an already lame documentary.

Ok....Abraham.....blah blah blah.....the JEWISH God tells Abraham to go do some shit.

So why do the Muslims think the Jewish God is their God? They worship the GOD OF ABRAHAM!

Why do Christians worship a fucking God who is a Jewish God? They worship the GOD OF ABRAHAM!

All Muslims and all Christians are Jewish! That's fucking why!

IF THEY WORSHIP A JEWISH FUCKING GOD, THEN THEY ARE ALL JEWISH AND NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

ELVIS
12-21-2012, 11:25 PM
Maybe you need to shut the fuck up and stop making envyesque threads about nothing...

ashstralia
12-21-2012, 11:29 PM
ooh...Hr, you've upset pencil-dick..:)

Hardrock69
12-21-2012, 11:56 PM
Christ, I go to another part of the forum for just five fucking minutes and I come back to you kids.....

And I find THIS!

WHAT HAVE YOU TWO GOT TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES?????? :mad:

:lmao:

Angel
12-22-2012, 12:09 AM
I fucking love you HR.

:D

FORD
12-22-2012, 12:31 AM
I don't believe Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has ever denied that He was Jewish.

Hardrock69
12-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Of course not. He knows he is Jewish. But Christians And Muslims are not aware that they are worshiping a Jewish God, apparently. Yahweh was around long before Jesus or Mohammed.

Anyone who worships the God of Abraham is a Jew. :lol:

FORD
12-22-2012, 12:58 AM
Of course not. He knows he is Jewish. But Christians And Muslims are not aware that they are worshiping a Jewish God, apparently. Yahweh was around long before Jesus or Mohammed.

Uh oh.... guess I'm going to Hell then... had a bacon double cheeseburger for lunch. And I'm posting this on the Sabbath :(

ELVIS
12-22-2012, 01:03 AM

You're not too bright...

Hardrock69
12-22-2012, 01:34 AM
Says who?

You?

:hee:

ashstralia
12-22-2012, 01:38 AM
Christ, I go to another part of the forum for just five fucking minutes and I come back to you kids.....

And I find THIS!

WHAT HAVE YOU TWO GOT TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES?????? :mad:

sorry, dad.

SunisinuS
12-22-2012, 01:46 AM
There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 18 guests)
SunisinuS

:gossip:

FORD
12-22-2012, 02:24 AM
Always look on the bright side of life......

Hardrock69
12-22-2012, 03:55 AM
I fucking love you HR.

:D

:jaw:

Hardrock69
12-22-2012, 03:55 AM
sorry, dad.