PDA

View Full Version : Tagg Now Sez Mittens Did NOT Want To Be President....

Hardrock69
12-24-2012, 05:19 AM
If this is true, it would not surprise me. It was quite obvious by the crappy and uninspired campaign they were running that he wanted to go off and enjoy his millions.....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-no-desire-president-tagg-says-191236665--election.html

Mitt Romney didn't want to be president, anyway.

That's what Tagg Romney, Mitt's oldest son, told the Boston Globe for its big post-mortem on his father's failed presidential bid published on Sunday.

“He wanted to be president less than anyone I’ve met in my life," Tagg Romney told the paper. "He had no desire to ... run. If he could have found someone else to take his place ... he would have been ecstatic to step aside.

"He is a very private person who loves his family deeply and wants to be with them," Tagg continued. "He has deep faith in God and he loves his country, but he doesn’t love the attention.”

Romney's reluctance to become commander in chief has been hinted at by his sons before. Before their father sought the 2012 GOP nomination, several said they tried to convince him not to run.

"I tried to convince him not to," Matt Romney told Conan O'Brien in June. "I think there were a few of us that tried that. I just felt for us as a family, this isn't the best thing. But ... for the country, we think it's the right thing."

ELVIS
12-24-2012, 09:05 AM
Old news...

FORD
12-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Hopefully this means he won"t want to be Senator either.

sadaist
12-24-2012, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't want to be President. You lose your freedom forever. Until you die.

Anyone remember the week after the election Mitt was photographed at a local La Jolla gas station filling up? Then a few days later he & his wife were at the local movie theater and getting a pizza? Casually dressed, normal people just out doing what normal people do. Once you are President that is gone forever.

FORD
12-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Well, it's probably a bit of a stretch to call the Romneys "normal people". Secret Service detail or not, they don't live like the rest of us. And I'm not referring to the fact that they consume neither caffeine or alcohol.

Terry
12-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Sounds like a bunch of sour grapes rationalizing to me.

When I think of Romney giving his concession speech, what came across to me is that the guy was dumbstruck that he actually lost.

However, I doubt in the long term that losing will be a crushing psychic blow for Romney that will continue to hurt for the rest of his life and send him into a Nixonian funk. Doubtless, [Romney] will just believe that the majority of voters were lazy good-for-nothings and only voted for Obama so they could continue to receive their various forms of public funding...it will never cross Mitt Romney's mind that his campaign and candidacy was substandard in any way whatsoever.

dazzlindino
12-24-2012, 09:46 PM
seems romney should have outsourced his campaign..... the same way he does jobs......

Hardrock69
12-25-2012, 01:39 AM
He did. He outsourced it to other facets of the Republican Party, who fucked everything up.

Their continual shooting their mouths (and then their feet) off with a platform and message that is unacceptable to a civilized society anymore just sealed their fate.

Any Republican candidate who is running for office as a "Christian", is going to be a honkey motherfucker, whose vision of a perfect world is like the following:

White people who wake up in the morning with their smiling faces, as the gleaming sunshine sends sunbeams into their happy kitchen, where they pray the Wor-Duh of the Lor-Duh, eat their wholesome breakfast, send the children off to the private Christian Academy they go to, then spend their days on their knees either being ass-raped by someone, or sucking the cock of someone at the Church.....while trying to read the New Testament....

Then, in the evenings, sitting down to a wholesome family dinner where the children know their place and keep quiet...and the black maid serves dinner to all the white folks.....

Then, when the children are allowed to talk, they are questioned as to how they spent their days in school......when they tell their parents about the molestation that goes on there and asks why the priest wants them to touch his "thing", the parents tell them (while sounding like the Beav's mom and pop) that it is a normal part of a Christian education, and that when they grow up, they will learn how to screw not one person at a time, but large masses of people....through politics!

Then, everyone spends the evening reading their Bibles or watching some wholesome family entertainment like "The Torture Of Jesus - Unedited version", before saying their prayers and going to sleep dreaming of gleaming crosses......

Ad infinitum

Seriously though, I cannot think how any rational human would want to be president.

You have no life after that. You are a slave of the highest order.

Some people will want to protect you.

Many others will want to kill you.

I am not interested in being hated by half the known world.

Mittens may simply realize now that his defeat was the best thing that could have happened to him. He can go back to living as a rich white honkey motherfucker....sending jobs over to China again......doing his best to subdue the lower class and to enslave as many people as possible, while making further millions off the work of other people. Stuff he was BORN to do.

SunisinuS
12-25-2012, 01:45 AM
Many others will want to kill you.
Bleh...except for Clinton (and Christie ;) ) no one wants to kill you AFTER you are President.