PDA

View Full Version : Hitler-esque Deportation Alive and Well for Germany's Seniors

BigBadBrian
12-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Germany accused of 'deporting' its elderly: Rising numbers moved to Asia and Eastern Europe because of sky-high care costs

Country's elderly and sick being sent abroad due to rising care costs

Situation described as 'inhumane deportation' and a huge 'alarm signal'

Warning to Britain where pensioners are selling homes to pay for healthcare

By MAIL FOREIGN SERVICE

German pensioners are being sent to care homes in Eastern Europe and Asia in what has been described as an ‘inhumane deportation’.
Rising numbers of the elderly and sick are moved overseas for long-term care because of sky-high costs at home.
Some private healthcare providers are even building homes overseas, while state insurers are also investigating whether they can care for their clients abroad.
Experts describe a time bomb’ of increasing numbers unable to afford the growing costs of retirement homes.

And they say the situation should be a warning to Britain, where rising numbers of pensioners are forced to sell their homes to pay for care.
The Sozialverband Deutschland (VdK), a socio-political advisory group, said the fact that many Germans were unable to afford the costs of a retirement home in their own country was a huge ‘alarm signal’.
‘We simply cannot let those people, who built Germany up to be what it is, be deported,’ VdK’s president Ulrike Mascher told The Guardian. ‘It is inhumane.’

Researchers found an estimated 7,146 German pensioners living in retirement homes in Hungary in 2011.
More than 3,000 were in the Czech Republic and more than 600 in Slovakia. There were also unknown numbers in Spain, Greece and the Ukraine, as well as Thailand and the Philippines.
Some told researchers they were there out of choice as costs were lower, while standards of care were often higher.
But many others admitted they moved reluctantly.

According to Germany’s federal bureau of statistics, more than 400,000 senior citizens cannot afford a German retirement home, a figure growing by around 5 per cent a year. This is because many are living for longer while their pensions are stagnating.
As a result, the Krankenkassen – or statutory insurers that make up Germany’s state insurance system – are discussing cheaper care in foreign retirement homes.
EU law prevents state insurers from signing contracts with overseas homes.
But that is likely to change as legislators are forced to respond to Europe’s ageing population.
Artur Frank, the owner of Senior Palace – which finds care homes for Germans in Slovakia – said it was wrong to suggest senior citizens were being ‘deported’.
‘Many are here of their own free will, the results of sensible decisions by their families who know they will be better off,’ he said.

LINK (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253922/Germany-accused-deporting-elderly-Rising-numbers-moved-Asia-Eastern-Europe-sky-high-care-costs.html)

Nickdfresh
12-29-2012, 11:19 AM
You mean like signing and promoting a petition to have a dumb British guy deported because he dared share an opinion you don't like, Heinrich?

BigBadBrian
01-03-2013, 08:07 AM
Natra....any comments? I didn't think so.

DavidLeeNatra
01-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Natra....any comments? I didn't think so.

the effort to explain to you what really was said and meant would cost me a lot of time and you wouldn't get it anyway.

ELVIS
01-03-2013, 09:15 AM
Funny, I didn't see "Hitler-esque" in the link...

DavidLeeNatra
01-03-2013, 09:31 AM
nope...and there is nothing like a deportation either...care costs are pretty high. even if you don't have any money you have a high standard here. you want a higher one, you go to a place where you get more for your money. it's a CHOICE...nobody is forced to go anywhere.

DavidLeeNatra
01-03-2013, 09:31 AM
but since when is BigBloodyBullshit arguing about facts anyway...

ELVIS
01-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Such a worthy frontline topic, eh ??

BigBadBrian
01-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Funny, I didn't see "Hitler-esque" in the link...

You know nothing of history. You're pretty stupid. :fighting0056:

BigBadBrian
01-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Such a worthy frontline topic, eh ??

Yeah, just like Indonesian killing fields.

ELVIS
01-03-2013, 10:10 AM
The CIA was involved in the Indonesia massacre, therefore, it's a worthy frontline topic...

ELVIS
01-03-2013, 10:21 AM
You know nothing of history. You're pretty stupid. :fighting0056:

It's quite obvious on these boards that I know way more about history than you, and at a depth that you're unable to comprehend...

Go start a fantasy political league, or something, because politics seems to be nothing more than a sport to you...

Nickdfresh
01-03-2013, 02:46 PM
This thread title and the agenda behind it are just try-hard and desperate...

DavidLeeNatra
01-03-2013, 03:31 PM
It's quite obvious on these boards that I know way more about history than you, and at a depth that you're unable to comprehend...

Go start a fantasy political league, or something, because politics seems to be nothing more than a sport to you...

true that...even if you come to wrong conclusions :biggrin:

as I mentioned before I forgot more about the history of your country than BillyBobBrian will ever learn. and the nazi card is as lame as the "oh you killed all the indians"-argument...but now that he has two big guns in his avatar...sorry 'bout your penis, man...

ELVIS
01-03-2013, 03:38 PM
:biggrin:

You can tell when BBBullshit posts his own words, he's paraphrasing from sources like FAUX and Hannity, which is basically all propaganda...

BigBadBrian
01-03-2013, 03:41 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I knew you couldn't do it.

You're out of your league, Princess. You better go scrub the toilet in that trailer of yours. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
01-03-2013, 03:42 PM
true that...even if you come to wrong conclusions :biggrin:

as I mentioned before I forgot more about the history of your country than BillyBobBrian will ever learn. and the nazi card is as lame as the "oh you killed all the indians"-argument...but now that he has two big guns in his avatar...sorry 'bout your penis, man...

Go practice your goose-stepping. I don't know who's more lame, you or Elvira. :elvis:

ZahZoo
01-03-2013, 03:49 PM
This thread title and the agenda behind it are just try-hard and desperate...

Don't be so harsh... I thought it was almost Ford/Satan like...

DavidLeeNatra
01-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Go practice your goose-stepping. I don't know who's more lame, you or Elvira. :elvis:

we watched you posting that...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_makm23GTmi1rrw3rao1_250.gif

ELVIS
01-03-2013, 03:54 PM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I knew you couldn't do it.

You're out of your league, Princess. You better go scrub the toilet in that trailer of yours. :gulp:

I did when we returned from camping last week...

Now go hit some juice and lift weights and watch your dick shrink even more...

ELVIS
01-03-2013, 03:57 PM
I thought this was BBBastard...

http://www.perspirationjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/steroid-effects_046.jpg

DavidLeeNatra
01-03-2013, 04:55 PM
just put on the glasses...