PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Santa

ZahZoo
12-31-2012, 03:25 PM
This year we did Dirty Santa gift exchange with our 3 older kids and their spouses... where you can steal a gift from another person if you want it. Had a lot of fun with it...

As our gag gift I painted up a broken toilet seat Eddie Van Halen style and my wife wrote a little poem we included that hinted at a special prize included or maybe just an imprint of dad's ass... At the end of the night we gave our daughter-in-law who ended up with the seat a tissue box that once you pulled the first tissue out had $100 in $1's, 5's & 10-'s taped together like toilet paper.

thought I'd show off my art work...

mh5150
12-31-2012, 05:43 PM
EVH lawyers are preparing a law suit as we type!!!!
Great job I want one.....

Little Texan
12-31-2012, 05:48 PM
You could sell it on ebay as the toilet seat that EVH wrote VH3 on.

Sarge
12-31-2012, 08:36 PM
That is awesome!

DONNIEP
12-31-2012, 09:10 PM
Seems like I saw one like it on eBay a couple years ago. Seriously. Not as cool as yours tho. Great job ZZ!!

Edit - the link is still out there but the eBay auction has been removed. A long time ago :)

DONNIEP
12-31-2012, 09:14 PM
We did Dirty Santa at a friend's and all I got was a pair of panties. The ones I showed up with :)

Little Texan
12-31-2012, 10:57 PM
We did Dirty Santa at a friend's and all I got was a pair of panties. The ones I showed up with :)
Hey, there's an idea for a t-shirt.

DONNIEP
12-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Hey, there's an idea for a t-shirt.

Speaking of t shirts - if anybody wants a Picasso Bros Recording Studio shirt I found a place that sells them!!

Dan
01-01-2013, 01:01 AM
On Behalf Of The Mighty Sheep Pen,We Are Proud To Have You As A Sheep Pen Member.:D

DONNIEP
01-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Drunk as I may be... This means more to me than you know.. I drunkenly accept the honor bestowed upon me and shall do my best to represent the Sheep Pen in all things..Amen, bless God and hail to the Chief of beers :)

Dan
01-01-2013, 01:19 AM
This year we did Dirty Santa gift exchange with our 3 older kids and their spouses... where you can steal a gift from another person if you want it. Had a lot of fun with it...

As our gag gift I painted up a broken toilet seat Eddie Van Halen style and my wife wrote a little poem we included that hinted at a special prize included or maybe just an imprint of dad's ass... At the end of the night we gave our daughter-in-law who ended up with the seat a tissue box that once you pulled the first tissue out had $100 in $1's, 5's & 10-'s taped together like toilet paper.

thought I'd show off my art work...

This Is Why The Mighty Sheep Pen Has Great Member's Like ZahZoo.:D

Bring On the Dirty Girls For 2013.:hitch:

ZahZoo
01-01-2013, 11:39 AM
You could sell it on ebay as the toilet seat that EVH wrote VH3 on.

I was somewhat inspired by the Eddie appearance on Two & Half Men and was going to name it Two Burritos and a Root Beer Float...

But yeah after Ed mentioning he song-writes on the pot... there's a lot of potential material here.