PDA

View Full Version : Medical marijauna.

cadaverdog
01-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Since I been back to Cali all about all I smoke is medical Marijuana. Seems like they have a lot more varieties of weed nowdays. I'm working on a bag of Charlie Sheen tonight. Winning. The Charlie Sheen is pretty good. I bought some called Doomsday December 21 in honor of the Aztec calender. It wasn't as good as the Charlie Sheen but it was alright. Any body else have a favorite?
Any Washingtonians or Coloradans seen anybody selling pot other than at the clinics since it's legal now? I'm wondering how they're gonna go about that.

Nickdfresh
01-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Um, didn't HR69 already start a thread on this?

Satan
01-03-2013, 09:29 PM
http://thegoodiebag.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/huf-socks.jpg

VAiN
01-04-2013, 12:16 AM
I've only heard of the 'Charlie Sheen' around here.. but I hear it's fan-fuckin-tastic!

Dan
01-04-2013, 12:55 AM
Green Is Good.:D

cadaverdog
01-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Um, didn't HR69 already start a thread on this?
I didn't find it using the search function. Then again the search function blows sometimes.

ZahZoo
01-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Hmm sounds like some real creative marketing bullshit.

What specific medical ailment is this Charlie Sheen weed allegedly meant to treat?

Keeping one's monster ego in check and prevent killing one's moronic Hollywood career?

To me... it's crap like this that totally invalidates the real and potentially helpful use of the drug for legitimate medical treatment.

jhale667
01-04-2013, 12:01 PM
https://www.marijuanadoctors.com/content/resources/cannabis-indica-vs-sativa

Although some of the names are silly, you can actually find a list of ailments for which Indica and Sativa (or hybrids) are better suited to treat...

Little Texan
01-04-2013, 01:40 PM
What specific medical ailment is this Charlie Sheen weed allegedly meant to treat?

Alcoholism and womanizing.

cadaverdog
01-04-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm entitled to use medical marijuana. Ya'll keep telling me I'm mentally unbalanced. Charlie keeps me non violent. Except towards anything edible. I tear that shit up.

cadaverdog
01-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Hmm sounds like some real creative marketing bullshit.

Keeping one's monster ego in check and prevent killing one's moronic Hollywood career?

To me... it's crap like this that totally invalidates the real and potentially helpful use of the drug for legitimate medical treatment.
Who cares what they call it as long as it does the job? Charlie is a fucking genius. He's more popular than ever. I don't smoke it for medical reasons. I smoke it get stoned. But my buddy who has but one leg and suffers horrific phantom pains likes to try different kinds and the names make it easier to compare.

ZahZoo
01-04-2013, 02:30 PM
I don't smoke it for medical reasons. I smoke it get stoned. But my buddy who has but one leg and suffers horrific phantom pains likes to try different kinds and the names make it easier to compare.

You just proved and highlighted my point...

I believe there are medical applications that are legitimate, but if we trivialize this stuff with silly stoner names and continue to have recreational users abusing in the current legalized states... then it all comes off as a sham used to mask a bunch of losers who just want to get high without legal implications.

I'm not opposed to recreational use... but I think it's important to continue to open it up for real medical use first. Then let people who fear legalization see the benefit other than a bunch pot heads winning a free munchie binge in the making.

cadaverdog
01-04-2013, 04:05 PM
You just proved and highlighted my point...

I believe there are medical applications that are legitimate, but if we trivialize this stuff with silly stoner names and continue to have recreational users abusing in the current legalized states... then it all comes off as a sham used to mask a bunch of losers who just want to get high without legal implications.

I'm not opposed to recreational use... but I think it's important to continue to open it up for real medical use first. Then let people who fear legalization see the benefit other than a bunch pot heads winning a free munchie binge in the making.
Did you drink booze or smoke cigs before you were of legal age? Probably. So what's wrong with me having my friend with a legit card score me some bud? If anything it's less of a crime and I'm not contributing to some criminal empire.I'm not going quit smoking now hoping they'll legalize it some day.

Satan
01-04-2013, 04:14 PM
But my buddy who has but one leg....

Well now that explains everything.... you don't even buy your own goddamn socks! You steal the "spares" from your friend because he only needs one. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

jhale667
01-04-2013, 04:24 PM
:lmao:

ZahZoo
01-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Did you drink booze or smoke cigs before you were of legal age? Probably. So what's wrong with me having my friend with a legit card score me some bud? If anything it's less of a crime and I'm not contributing to some criminal empire.I'm not going quit smoking now hoping they'll legalize it some day.

I'm not opposed to your illegal usage of the drug... Dumbass!!

I'm opposed to your public stupidity in associating yourself with medical marijuana usage. BTW weed won't fix idiocy...

sonrisa salvaje
01-04-2013, 04:44 PM

I'm opposed to your public stupidity in associating yourself with medical marijuana usage. BTW weed won't fix idiocy...

Apparently it won't stop sock fucking either.

Hardrock69
01-04-2013, 06:05 PM
:lmao:

cadaverdog
01-04-2013, 06:50 PM

If you were getting someone else to buy your booze from a legit liquor store weren't you doing the same to people who opposed prohibition of liquor. They got it legalized for adults over a certain age to drink and by someone getting it for you you're giving them the bird. The law is the law. Don't be a hypocrite.

cadaverdog
01-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Apparently it won't stop sock fucking either.
And the fact that this is the 100,000th time someone made a sockfucker joke won't stop them from coming either.

cadaverdog
01-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Well now that explains everything.... you don't even buy your own goddamn socks! You steal the "spares" from your friend because he only needs one. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif
He doesn't have spares. He considers it BOGO when he buys a pair.

cadaverdog
01-04-2013, 07:08 PM
I wasn't trying to make some political statement. People who smoke marijuana here whether they need it or not now have an easier way to get weed. I'm not thumbing my nose at the peeps were got medical weed voted in. I applaud them. Thank you. I been smoking it so long now I might nut up if I stop. I know I get depressed alot more often when I abstain. If the voters didn't see that it would be easier for anyone to get pot if they made med pot legal they probably didn't even vote on the issue.

ZahZoo
01-05-2013, 01:37 PM
If you were getting someone else to buy your booze from a legit liquor store weren't you doing the same to people who opposed prohibition of liquor. They got it legalized for adults over a certain age to drink and by someone getting it for you you're giving them the bird. The law is the law. Don't be a hypocrite.

What the fuck are you babbling about now, shit for brains?

I've been of legal drinking age for over 33 years... I've never needed anyone to purchase my booze unless my wife happens to be shopping for such that day.

Prohibition of liquor in the US was from 1920 - 1933... a fucking quarter century before I was even a twinkle in my daddy's eye. I can't fathom how I've done a damn thing to people who opposed it.

Try and keep up, junior... I just think you're a jackass for tapping into the medical marijuana opportunity illegally because you're a worthless, oxygen thief pot-head...

Geez fool... if you're gonna play wake-and-bake at least remember half the recipe calls for waking.

cadaverdog
01-05-2013, 02:03 PM
What the fuck are you babbling about now, shit for brains?

I've been of legal drinking age for over 33 years... I've never needed anyone to purchase my booze unless my wife happens to be shopping for such that day.

Prohibition of liquor in the US was from 1920 - 1933... a fucking quarter century before I was even a twinkle in my daddy's eye. I can't fathom how I've done a damn thing to people who opposed it.

Try and keep up, junior... I just think you're a jackass for tapping into the medical marijuana opportunity illegally because you're a worthless, oxygen thief pot-head...

Geez fool... if you're gonna play wake-and-bake at least remember half the recipe calls for waking.
It was an analogy. You're making something of the fact that I'm buying pot that was intended for medical treatment for my own enjoyment and that is a bad thing. If you did indeed drink liquor underage you used a substance that was legalized for others to use not you. What's the fucking difference? Someone could make the argument that if liquor remains legal for adults, children will get a hold of it. I can't help it if you can't comprehend what the fuck I'm saying. Pass judgement on somebody else Judge Judy.

jhale667
01-05-2013, 02:05 PM
It was an analogy. You're making something of the fact that I'm buying pot that was intended for medical treatment for my own enjoyment and that is a bad thing.

In that the fact that you're now not getting from a street dealer and instead violating Federal Law (as is your buddy) and copping to it on the interwebs, it probably is.

LoungeMachine
01-05-2013, 02:07 PM
I

I can't help it if you can't comprehend what the fuck I'm saying.

It's okay......

None of us can.

:gulp:

cadaverdog
01-05-2013, 02:15 PM
It's okay......

None of us can.

It's because you'd rather bitch about what I'm posting than try to grasp the idea behind it. That way you can keep claiming that every thing I post is trolling. Of course your one and only post here so far has nothing to do with the thread. Just another attempt to derail or aid in the derailing of a thread. The very thing you whine about the most. Asshole.

cadaverdog
01-05-2013, 02:18 PM
In that the fact that you're now not getting from a street dealer and instead violating Federal Law (as is your buddy) and copping to it on the interwebs, it probably is.
As if they didn't already know thousands of people get their weed that way. I'm not as paranoid as you think I should be.

LoungeMachine
01-05-2013, 02:19 PM
It's because you'd rather bitch about what I'm posting than try to grasp the idea behind it. That way you can keep claiming that every thing I post is trolling. Of course your one and only post here so far has nothing to do with the thread. Just another attempt to derail or aid in the derailing of a thread. The very thing you whine about the most. Asshole.

Wait, there's an idea behind it?

Missed it, my bad.

Satan
01-05-2013, 02:24 PM
And that's why Collieforneea should just do what Washington and Colorado just did, and take the "medical" part out of the equation and just legalize it.

Because while it IS medicinal (as many herbs are) it's also going to be used recreationally, and it's time to be grown up about it, and put an end to this 1930s prohibition dragonshit.

jhale667
01-05-2013, 02:41 PM
And that's why Collieforneea should just do what Washington and Colorado just did, and take the "medical" part out of the equation and just legalize it.

Because while it IS medicinal (as many herbs are) it's also going to be used recreationally, and it's time to be grown up about it, and put an end to this 1930s prohibition dragonshit.

:appl:

cadaverdog
01-05-2013, 02:47 PM

No shit. Fuck William Randolph Hearst and the fucking DuPonts.

ZahZoo
01-05-2013, 03:31 PM
It was an analogy. You're making something of the fact that I'm buying pot that was intended for medical treatment for my own enjoyment and that is a bad thing. If you did indeed drink liquor underage you used a substance that was legalized for others to use not you. What's the fucking difference? Someone could make the argument that if liquor remains legal for adults, children will get a hold of it. I can't help it if you can't comprehend what the fuck I'm saying. Pass judgement on somebody else Judge Judy.

Analogies are fine... if it's applicable and especially if it's based on coherent expression of thought. You failed on both criteria.

Credit where it's due... yes, I am making a statement about your public disclosure of illegal obtainment and use of medical marijuana. Good catch, professor... But, It's idiots like you... spewing out your fried brain about your illegal recreational use that undermines legitimate efforts to gain public consensus that would support passage of medical marijuana in other states. We just came off a vote loss in Arkansas in November.

I don't have much interest in recreational use myself due to my current career choice wouldn't allow it. But I have seen first hand the real benefits it provides those that really could use it. This has motivated me to actively support such measures. It's people like you that give the simple minded idiots in other places fodder to believe weed is some evil thing. It does irk me when I observe dumbasses feeding other village's idiots.

Maybe in between those rare bouts of conscience thought you stumble upon you might get the simple message... shut the fuck up about your moronic Charlie Sheen score, pack a bowl, return to your couch and resume your educational programing of Here Comes Honey Bo-Bo reruns. Oh and contemplate this in your paranoid stupor during your next commercial break... you've admitted to violating federal law in a public record on the internet... Is that foot steps you hear approaching your door..? Think about it... Did you remember to lock the door..?

ThrillsNSpills
01-05-2013, 04:05 PM

wow what a Fidiot

ThrillsNSpills
01-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Analogies are fine... if it's applicable and especially if it's based on coherent expression of thought. You failed on both criteria.

Credit where it's due... yes, I am making a statement about your public disclosure of illegal obtainment and use of medical marijuana. Good catch, professor... But, It's idiots like you... spewing out your fried brain about your illegal recreational use that undermines legitimate efforts to gain public consensus that would support passage of medical marijuana in other states. We just came off a vote loss in Arkansas in November.

I don't have much interest in recreational use myself due to my current career choice wouldn't allow it. But I have seen first hand the real benefits it provides those that really could use it. This has motivated me to actively support such measures. It's people like you that give the simple minded idiots in other places fodder to believe weed is some evil thing. It does irk me when I observe dumbasses feeding other village's idiots.

Maybe in between those rare bouts of conscience thought you stumble upon you might get the simple message... shut the fuck up about your moronic Charlie Sheen score, pack a bowl, return to your couch and resume your educational programing of Here Comes Honey Bo-Bo reruns. Oh and contemplate this in your paranoid stupor during your next commercial break... you've admitted to violating federal law in a public record on the internet... Is that foot steps you hear approaching your door..? Think about it... Did you remember to lock the door..?

That's some searing, well worded ownage I sayyyy
I'm not quite connecting the dots on why a medical marijuana would be named after Charlie Sheen though.

cadaverdog
01-05-2013, 06:26 PM

I could see you getting on your soap box if I went on national TV or even sent an editorial to the paper but all I did was post something about the names of medical marijuana batches at the RothArmy. Maybe you need to take a puff yourself. I'm not sure if your overreacting or just overacting.

cadaverdog
01-05-2013, 06:31 PM
News at 11. Man admits he obtained medical marijuana without buying a card that any person who could read or be read to could easily obtain on a rock and roll based website. Feds shut down all the medical marijuana clinics.
Back to our regular programming.

Angel
01-05-2013, 06:55 PM
I could get licensed if I wanted to, but like my Dr. says, I already smoke anyway and I'm not concerned about the criminal aspect. Plus the weed I get is probably better than the medical that's available anyway.

cadaverdog
01-05-2013, 07:00 PM
I could get licensed if I wanted to, but like my Dr. says, I already smoke anyway and I'm not concerned about the criminal aspect. Plus the weed I get is probably better than the medical that's available anyway.
The medical here is top shelf and cheaper than from the street. At least that's what I heard.

cadaverdog
01-05-2013, 07:06 PM
It's not Honey Bo Bo, dumbass, it's Honey Boo Boo. And I catch every episode when it premieres. And weed doesn't make me paranoid. The only thing that needs locking is the fridge.

Satan
01-05-2013, 07:09 PM
It's not Honey Bo Bo, dumbass, it's Honey Boo Boo. And I catch every episode when it premieres.

Why am I not surprised? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

cadaverdog
01-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Why am I not surprised? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif
I knew someone would find that amusing. I saw that steaming pile for about 5 minutes before I said no more.

Satan
01-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Hell, even I would rather fornicate with a sock than watch "reality" TV! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Little Texan
01-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Hell, even I would rather fornicate with a sock than watch "reality" TV! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif
I'd rather fuck a dirty sock full of grass burrs than watch Honey Boo Boo.

chefcraig
01-05-2013, 07:45 PM
I'd rather fuck a dirty sock full of grass burrs than watch Honey Boo Boo.

You just about pretty much summed up one of the steps in the in vitro process that lead to her birth in the first place, or so I've been told. Somewhere along the line, a bucket or two of KFC Extra Crispy and some McDonald's shakes were included, as well.

DONNIEP
01-05-2013, 07:45 PM
The Honey Boo Boo episode on South Park is fucking hysterical!!

Angel
01-06-2013, 12:11 AM
The medical here is top shelf and cheaper than from the street. At least that's what I heard.

If I was in BC would be a different story. The crap in SK is just that...crap! Even the medical stuff is a joke. However, I happen to be in BC right now. :) Already have the order in for my two different strains to come home with me.

cadaverdog
01-06-2013, 01:54 AM
If I was in BC would be a different story. The crap in SK is just that...crap! Even the medical stuff is a joke. However, I happen to be in BC right now. :) Already have the order in for my two different strains to come home with me.
I visited there once in the early 80s. Had no problem buying bud from some dude at a bar. My military haircut didn't even make him think narc. As good or better than the "skunk bud" I was getting in So Cal but way cheaper.

Angel
01-06-2013, 12:44 PM
I visited there once in the early 80s. Had no problem buying bud from some dude at a bar. My military haircut didn't even make him think narc. As good or better than the "skunk bud" I was getting in So Cal but way cheaper.

A friend of mine was growing for a mutual friend that just died. Some nice organic purple kusch. Also picking up some aaa grade skunk. I'm happy, lol.