PDA

View Full Version : The Impact Of What We Do Online Thread

Pages : [1] 2

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 04:57 AM
This is a thread about the impact, and consequences of those who troll/spam forums in hopes of causing anguish and harm to others.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20100526/1822349594.shtml

uy Who Encouraged People To Commit Suicide Online Banned From The Internet
from the seems-a-bit-extreme dept

We recently wrote about the disturbing case of William Melchert-Dinkel, a guy who would troll various online suicide forums, claiming to be a nurse, who would then encourage people to go through with their suicide plans, sometimes making suicide pacts with them. As we pointed out at the time, there's really no way to defend what this guy did. He's clearly a sick individual. But, we were concerned about him being charged with "assisted suicide" in Minnesota, where the law seems especially broad, and questionable on First Amendment grounds, because it outlawed just "advising" people on suicide.

In the latest on that case, Melchert-Dinkel has been ordered to stay off the internet completely while the case is ongoing. Like the lawsuit itself, an order like this, seems to raise a lot of questions. I could understand ordering him to stay away from any discussions about suicide, but a blanket internet ban, again, seems like it goes too far. Does it include a VoIP phone? With so much on the internet these days, can you really effectively bar someone from using the internet? We've seen courts that have regularly overturned such bans, claiming that they're unreasonably excessive.

While there's no way to defend what this guy did, so far this whole case seems to go in dangerous directions, both from the standpoint of free speech questions, as well as overly aggressive internet bans, due to one particular activity done on the internet.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 04:59 AM
http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/technolog/did-online-forum-cause-family-murder-suicide-125467

:gulp:

sadaist
01-07-2013, 05:05 AM
Life was so much happier before the internet.

Blaze
01-07-2013, 05:09 AM
No, it was not. You were just ignorant of details.

The internet is empowering and that is a grand thing.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 05:09 AM

I get the sarcasm in this post.....

But seriously, I think that much like the "road rage" syndrome, where people are much braver, and apt to lash out because they feel safer in a 3,000 lb automobile, alot of shit is said safely behind a computer screen, keyboard, or smartphone these days...

Frankly, I'm tired of it. And scared of where it is leading us, as well.

ashstralia
01-07-2013, 05:10 AM
so WARFy's going to be barred from assisting drinking and listening to spam the flatulent whilst being gay?

how are we going to police the 419 spammers, then? stormfront? facey? shut the fucking whole innernetz down right now if some prissy goth cunt is going to take some fucking idiot troll for real.

i'm fully supportive of an age appropriate rating for some sites, but again, it's ultimately un-enforceable.

/endrant

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 05:15 AM
I'm not talking about "enforcing" or "policing".....

I'm talking about PERSONAL responsibility, and personal acts.

No one is telling warf, or anyone else what to do..... I'm just asking when will we as a group realize that 18" of LCD doesn't guard us from other real lives?

Look, I understand I'll be mocked and dismissed by 99% of those here....I get that.

I guess I've just come to the conclusion I'd rather not be a part of it.....

Cheers.

Blaze
01-07-2013, 05:15 AM
Yea, but Ash, the same way ya'll trolled that little drunk forum. I know, with no doubt, that predators ( and so called funny guys) troll victims of sexual abuse and assault forums.

It really is up to us to say when our friends are not being cool.

Blaze
01-07-2013, 05:18 AM
I don't really get the funny guy troll thing. I mean do people go to AA meetings and pretend to me drunks for the Lulz? I have never met any,

I am a big fan of the lulz, don't get me wrong. But I need a reason to ....
What the actors saying, "what's tha motivation?" :lol:

Barney G
01-07-2013, 05:44 AM
They like being public, that is why security is so low, also, when a group of tossers like us get on their and call them booze-hags they get all self righteous, even Pandora who has been dry for only 5 days.

So thy stick together and weather it off, like all forums they have regular "attack dogs" who deal with the trolls the weak members can watch their new heroes in action and POW, our good posts get deleted, Pandora blasts us with lemur lever morality then we are banned.

A great one sided victory against a determined and ill mannered foe. We even come across as bad drinkers and thus what they unite against. What would batman be without the Joker, The Penguin (etc.)

ashstralia
01-07-2013, 05:45 AM
I mean do people go to AA meetings and pretend to me drunks for the Lulz?

your analogy is marvellous, typo and all. Blazey baby, these online gatherings are akin to a giant playground. if someone steals your furby, or you get a little sand in your mu mu, and you get really REALLY upset about it, ya probably should get out of the kitchen. (mixed metaphor)!.

ashstralia
01-07-2013, 06:06 AM
we were undoubtably the funniest show on that site for years...:biggrin:
for 72 hours..

there were no injuries to any animal or human, or insect during the construction of this stunt.
(actually i cleaned my bathroom, and a cockroach died a horrible death. but i saved a cute baby spider with a piece of toilet paper, so it evens out, right?

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 09:11 AM
How ironic that an internet bully like Lounge would post his concerns about how what people post might affect the people who read the posts. Bullshit.

ZahZoo
01-07-2013, 09:16 AM
I'm not talking about "enforcing" or "policing".....

I'm talking about PERSONAL responsibility, and personal acts.

No one is telling warf, or anyone else what to do..... I'm just asking when will we as a group realize that 18" of LCD doesn't guard us from other real lives?

Look, I understand I'll be mocked and dismissed by 99% of those here....I get that.

I guess I've just come to the conclusion I'd rather not be a part of it.....

Cheers.

I get what you're saying... what we have grown accustomed or even conditioned to as just "internet banter" or fucking around especially on this site and it's derivatives... if directed beyond here in certain areas it could literally affect real human lives. Over the decade or so this place, DDLR, Links and several of the bit player off-shoots there were times I wondered if the mob-mentality and attacks weren't a little too far past reasonable or responsible... Luckily as far as I know no real casualties were inflicted but I'd assume some were affected.

I post at some real civil or civilian sites... I have many times reedited posts before I hit go and had to remind myself I wasn't on this site.

ZahZoo
01-07-2013, 09:28 AM
How ironic that an internet bully like Lounge would post his concerns about how what people post might affect the people who read the posts. Bullshit.

Just saying... your choice of what you post and where has a direct correlation to the responses you receive. Clearly others here don't have to work at all to find the targets you paint on yourself... Given the time you've been at it here... one has to wonder if you desire the attention you seem to seek...

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 09:36 AM
I get the sarcasm in this post.....

Congrats...

I guess Edward was right...

Babysteps...

:biggrin:

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 09:36 AM
I've been accused of claiming I'm a victim, a martyr, a troll, a bully, a pervert, a shit disturber, a faggot, a homophobe and numerous other things here. A liar, a leech a few other things. But not once have I ever taken anything anyone here has said personally. There's been a few comments about other people in my life that I didn't appreciate but still nothing to lose sleep over. I can come here and joust with Lounge, Hale, Ford and the rest of the clique. Or non clique members too. But I've always been mentally stable no matter what life's thrown at me so why would I let anything anyone here says affect me in the slightest? I don't.
But I realize there are those out there that are not as mentally stable as myself. Some people might take shit like this serious. Some peeps here might want to rethink the things they say if they're really concerned.

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 09:38 AM
but again, it's ultimately un-enforceable.

/endrant

Not once you need an internet license to access the web...

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 09:40 AM
But I realize there are those out there that are not as mentally stable as myself.

I can name names if you like...

Some people might take shit like this serious. Some peeps here might want to rethink the things they say if they're really concerned.

I think that's what LoungeGirl is doing...

:elvis:

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 09:42 AM
I have many times reedited posts before I hit go and had to remind myself I wasn't on this site.

It's a beautiful thing isn't it ??

Nickdfresh
01-07-2013, 09:44 AM
I've been accused of claiming I'm a victim, a martyr, a troll, a bully, a pervert, a shit disturber, a faggot, a homophobe and numerous other things here. A liar, a leech a few other things. But not once have I ever taken anything anyone here has said personally. There's been a few comments about other people in my life that I didn't appreciate but still nothing to lose sleep over. I can come here and joust with Lounge, Hale, Ford and the rest of the clique. Or non clique members too. But I've always been mentally stable no matter what life's thrown at me so why would I let anything anyone here says affect me in the slightest? I don't.
But I realize there are those out there that are not as mentally stable as myself. Some people might take shit like this serious. Some peeps here might want to rethink the things they say if they're really concerned.

Cool story, bro!

Nickdfresh
01-07-2013, 09:45 AM
I can name names if you like...

Well, addicts in desperate remission like you aren't generally the most stable of people.

Pity you can't hold your liquor...

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 09:46 AM
So, what's next, a group hug thread ??

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 09:48 AM
Just saying... your choice of what you post and where has a direct correlation to the responses you receive. Clearly others here don't have to work at all to find the targets you paint on yourself... Given the time you've been at it here... one has to wonder if you desire the attention you seem to seek...
Sometimes whether you admit it or not some people will find fault in anything certain people say and respond to the person not the post. I admit I enjoy a good sparring session with some of the other members. I'm sure they do to. I even find it amusing how some people race to back up a pal here no matter what kind of bullshit they're spewing. I seek attention. Are you trying to claim you're not? Everyone that posts here is seeking some kind of attention. Otherwise they would remain silent.

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 09:48 AM
Cool story, bro!
Thanks Pal.

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Well, addicts in desperate remission like you aren't generally the most stable of people.

Pity you can't hold your liquor...

See, you're trying to get personal based on the little bit you know about me from what I freely posted on these boards...

It doesn't bother me, but I'm sure that could be hurtful to someone else who might be going through something bad...

But assholes like you don't give a fuck...

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 09:49 AM

I doubt it.

ashstralia
01-07-2013, 09:55 AM
not with you, you fucking inbred.

how's brandine? selling bibles door to door on bicycle is not recocgnised as 'employment' here.

Nickdfresh
01-07-2013, 09:57 AM
See, you're trying to get personal based on the little bit you know about me from what I freely posted on these boards...

It doesn't bother me, but I'm sure that could be hurtful to someone else who might be going through something bad...

But assholes like you don't give a fuck...

LOL No, I'm just speaking the truth because you come off as a vain, condescending and completely disdainful asshole who judges everyone and acts like he has some sort of monopoly on information and "the truth." Just pointing out that when you regurgitate ridiculous conspiracy theories without the fraction of skepticism you apply to the gov't, you're constant goading attacks on others, (now) coded and vaguely racist statements - you just come off as a douche that lacks any sort of judgement and cred.

Just my way of saying consider the source. What's your answer for everything? "Find Jesus" on some 12-step program? They only thing you're capable of helping is a money making cult. It's interesting that C-dog mentioned Scientology, because I see those very themes in you. And you claim to be a Christian, yet you do almost everything antethetical of what the typical one is supposed to act like that it's almost a bad cliche, like Frank Burns from M*A*S*H. Yeah, that kind of "Christian."..

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Blah blah blah, words and stuff...

You're a bitter mouse...

Nickdfresh
01-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Shoot the messenger, not the message. :)

ZahZoo
01-07-2013, 10:02 AM
I seek attention. Are you trying to claim you're not? Everyone that posts here is seeking some kind of attention. Otherwise they would remain silent.

More often than not posting here is an outlet rather than a mode for any self gratification or attention...

It allows me to not feel a desire to kick my dog or lecture my children.

envy_me
01-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Does this board have PMS?

ZahZoo
01-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Dupe... darn interweb hiccups...

ZahZoo
01-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Does this board have PMS?

No... somebody decided to flush and the plumbing's a little backed up...

jhale667
01-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Blah blah blah, words and stuff...

You're a bitter mouse...

Predictable response considering he just pegged you. Truth hurts, huh?

DLR Bridge
01-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Zah, what did your old sig used to say about the Internet? No truer words.

BITEYOASS
01-07-2013, 11:44 AM
I believe posts encouraging Glenn Beck to commit suicide should be given a waiver, and anyone else encouraging armageddon and secession for that matter.

sadaist
01-07-2013, 11:49 AM
No, it was not. You were just ignorant of details.

The internet is empowering and that is a grand thing.

And ignorance is bliss.

Angel
01-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Ask Amanda Todd's family about the impact of the internet...

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Sometimes whether you admit it or not some people will find fault in anything certain people say .

Yay!!!

You're not too stoned to find the VICTIM button again....

Obviously this thread went over your head, and you thought it was about you.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-07-2013, 12:19 PM
I'm glad thome didn't take any kill youself advice he received here

ZahZoo
01-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Zah, what did your old sig used to say about the Internet? No truer words.

Hmmm It was a spoof on some famous writer's quote... something about the net being a place for the unhinged to operate unsupervised and generally run a muck at will. I'll have to go find it.

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Yay!!!

Not at all my man. I could be a dick (like you) and say it's about you but I won't. Instead I'll just say , I dig it but you're full of shit. You don't give a flying fuck about the effect your words have on others. Say what you you want to me. I won't be cutting myself or sticking pins in my Loungemachine voodoo doll.

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 01:23 PM
I'm glad thome didn't take any kill youself advice he received here

Someone told someone to kill themselves? Oh my God. What levels people will stoop to.
BTW. I hope your thanked count stays the same. Cool man.

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 01:31 PM
I have a combination Dickforbreath, LardMolester, and jfail voodoo doll...

You hit it in the head with facts and they all three writhe on the floor in pain...

chefcraig
01-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Yay!!!

Respectfully, I simply have to disagree here, as C-dog does in fact raise a truly valid point: If a person posting on the internet encounters another and either disagrees with or feels slighted, no matter what the offense (imagined or not), some form of tension arrives. Having said that, certainly there are those amongst us that actively appear to seek out this attention, dubious as it might seem. But for a poster to hound someone from thread to thread, no matter how innocuous the post might be, is simply appallingly absurd.

Yet it happens time in and out. Seriously, if a guy just so happens to like Baltimore in the play offs, is that any reason to dismiss his opinions about a band? (OK, maybe that's a poor example, yet you get my drift.) It certainly does not qualify chasing the guy around and knocking every post he makes thereafter. Look, I didn't just fall off of the potato truck, so (as stated before) I realise there are folks out there that post utter she-it to foster some form of attention. That doesn't necessarily mean you have to contribute to their delusions by responding to them.

We all fuck up from time to time (I should know), so no one should be spared a little forgiveness and a second chance every now and then.

On the other hand, it is sort of inspiring to learn a small group of dorks at a site are still bringing up your name or mentioning things you did several years after you stopped posting there. In the more than apt words of the ever-profound Bill Shatner...

"Oh, for God's sake . . . get a life, will you?"

http://img1.imagehousing.com/94/f232d62c0d3e6ae2264e1dae6c15474e.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1093367)

DONNIEP
01-07-2013, 01:44 PM
the net being a place for the unhinged to operate unsupervised and generally run a muck at will.

Yep, that sounds about right.

jhale667
01-07-2013, 02:06 PM
I have a combination Dickforbreath, LardMolester, and jfail voodoo doll...

I spout my idiotic conspiracy theories and it tells me I'm a worthless POS who should die in a fire - in 3 different voices...

Fixed. Scumbag. :dafinger:

Hardrock69
01-07-2013, 02:36 PM

How ironic that an idiot like CD would post his concerns about what Lounge posts.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Respectfully, I simply have to disagree here, as C-dog does in fact raise a truly valid point: If a person posting on the internet encounters another and either disagrees with or feels slighted, no matter what the offense (imagined or not), some form of tension arrives.

You got that from cadaverdumps post?

All I got is more of his innocent victim stance he likes to take, as if his numerous aliases he needed to "start fresh" time and time again had never happened. But I get why he loves this thread so much. I know he thinks he knows what it is about, but he really doesn't grasp it. Maybe another bong hit would help.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Not at all my man. I could be a dick (like you) and say it's about you but I won't. Instead I'll just say , I dig it but you're full of shit. You don't give a flying fuck about the effect your words have on others. Say what you you want to me. I won't be cutting myself or sticking pins in my Loungemachine voodoo doll.

:lmao:

5 stars!

chefcraig
01-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Maybe another bong hit would help.

Christ knows I could use one or two, but with the damned municipal random drug testing as of late, I have to stick with alcohol. Not that it's a bad thing. (The alcohol, I mean.)

envy_me
01-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Christ knows I could use one or two, but with the damned municipal random drug testing as of late, I have to stick with alcohol. Not that it's a bad thing. (The alcohol, I mean.)

We never get drug tested at work. Our salary is so bad, they know we can't afford drugs :-/

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 03:05 PM
How ironic that an idiot like CD would post his concerns about what Lounge posts.

He gets Butt Hurt every time I post. He acts like the last kid to get chosen for dodgeball, which he probably was.

This thread is not about us calling each other names here. Anybody who doesn't like the atmosphere here is free to leave, there's a whole lot of other sites out there, or there's even real life for that matter.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 03:06 PM

One of the perks of being self-employed, I guess..... but I probably only touch the stuff once or twice a year now. Just doesn't do anything for me anymore.

sadaist
01-07-2013, 06:34 PM
We never get drug tested at work. Our salary is so bad, they know we can't afford drugs :-/

Good one.

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 06:38 PM
He gets Butt Hurt every time I post. He acts like the last kid to get chosen for dodgeball, which he probably was.

This thread is not about us calling each other names here. Anybody who doesn't like the atmosphere here is free to leave, there's a whole lot of other sites out there, or there's even real life for that matter.

I'm not butt hurt. I do tire of your endless you're this or that or you did this or that on a regular basis to anything I post. You don't even bother to read what I post you just auto post one of your standard complaints about my very existence. You complain about me and as soon as I respond , wham, you're playing the victim again or something similar comes forth. It just gets old. Or should I say it is old, let it die.

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 06:50 PM
You got that from cadaverdumps post?

All I got is more of his innocent victim stance he likes to take, as if his numerous aliases he needed to "start fresh" time and time again had never happened. But I get why he loves this thread so much. I know he thinks he knows what it is about, but he really doesn't grasp it. Maybe another bong hit would help.
Eventually I gave up on asking certain folks to forgive and forget. All the aliases were deleted at my request. I never posted more than 2 or three times and someone would bust me anyway. It's not like I posted as numerous entities over long periods of time. But I'll bet some here have. Who cares? Who did it hurt? No one.
Now, I say fuck em if they can't take a joke and post. I think that sums it up pretty good.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 07:02 PM
Eventually I gave up on asking certain folks to forgive and forget.

Awww....poor little buddy.

I see you still haven't given up on telling everyone about it though.

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Going on the internet and trying to cause another person to harm themselves or another person or both is bad shit. Simply talking shit to another person that you assume is somewhat mentally stable is a different critter. If I thought I was replying to a mentally unstable person I'd be careful of what I said. I'm sure most if not all of the peeps that post here feel the same. I'm giving a few people here the benefit of the doubt that they are somewhere deep inside human beings.

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Awww....poor little buddy.

I see you still haven't given up on telling everyone about it though.

Why not. You already brought it up. For the thousandth time.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Going on the internet and trying to cause another person to harm themselves or another person or both is bad shit. Simply talking shit to another person that you assume is somewhat mentally stable is a different critter. If I thought I was replying to a mentally unstable person I'd be careful of what I said. I'm sure most if not all of the peeps that post here feel the same. I'm giving a few people here the benefit of the doubt that they are somewhere deep inside human beings.

:clap:

You finally got the thread.....

Only took you 4 swings, but you hung in there.

Warham
01-07-2013, 07:09 PM
I've forgiven Lounge for having to read through this thread.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 07:10 PM
I've forgiven Lounge for having to read through this thread.

Bwahahahahaha....

Welcome back you old bugger.

Time off for good behavior, or did you finally make parole?

Warham
01-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Na, I just had a feeling I needed to come back again.

I was wondering what was wrong with you when I read the first post in this thread and then thought you had to be trolling. lol

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 07:14 PM

You finally got the thread.....

Only took you 4 swings, but you hung in there.
You know you're one of the ones I'm talking bout Willis.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Na, I just had a feeling I needed to come back again.

I was wondering what was wrong with you when I read the first post in this thread and then thought you had to be trolling. lol

Good timing. We just had a real fun time with Kristy trolling/spamming the board to no end. She tends to stay in the chatroom now, chatting with herself, which just cracks me up to no end.

She constantly calls everyone out here for no life.......while she gives album reviews to herself in the chatroom :lmao:

Hope life is good for you these days.

Nickdfresh
01-07-2013, 07:16 PM
I'm so gay for a combination Dickforbreath, LardMolester, and jfail voodoo doll...

I like to give men head and take it up the butt until I writhe on the floor in pain...

:turninggay:

Fixed...

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 07:17 PM
You know you're one of the ones I'm talking bout Willis.

I've never suggested anyone harm themselves or others.

Although since you're back on the government dole again........

Kristy
01-07-2013, 07:18 PM
More trailer philosophy - fucked up further by Elvis, I see.

*bails*

Warham
01-07-2013, 07:20 PM
What did I miss? I thought she was beloved by many members here.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 07:21 PM
What did I miss? I thought she was beloved by many members here.

I think she went off her meds...

Something snapped....that's for sure. lol

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 07:22 PM
More trailer philosophy - fucked up further by Elvis, I see.

*bails*

I always loved those old Airstreams....

Fully restored, they're pretty damn cool.

Warham
01-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Well, it had been a few years since there was a really deranged female here. We had oh so much fun with the last one.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 07:25 PM
Well, it had been a few years since there was a really deranged female here. We had oh so much fun with the last one.

Oh, the comparisons are striking, too....

She seems to have a masochistic side, she's hell bent on buying, and then listening to stuff she knows she will hate, and then feels compelled to start threads and chats about how bad it is, and how much she hates it..

There has to be a medical term for this.....

envy_me
01-07-2013, 07:30 PM
There has to be a medical term for this.....

Cunt?

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Cunt?

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 07:37 PM

Speaking of Fun with The Internets....

Did you ever see so much gnashing of teeth as when you made me a Supermod at Rothfans? :lmao:

Warham
01-07-2013, 07:38 PM
From Gunt to Cunt.

Warham
01-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Speaking of Fun with The Internets....

Did you ever see so much gnashing of teeth as when you made me a Supermod at Rothfans? :lmao:

Yep, it was downright Biblical.

Sensible Shoes
01-07-2013, 07:40 PM
I miss out on all the fun cause I read all these threads backwards. It's like Jeopardy - the answer is "cunt" - the question -"What is the medical term for someone who seems to have a masochistic side, is hell bent on buying, and then listening to stuff she knows she will hate, and then feels compelled to start threads and chats about how bad it is, and how much she hates it?"

envy_me
01-07-2013, 07:42 PM
I miss out on all the fun cause I read all these threads backwards. It's like Jeopardy - the answer is "cunt" - the question -"What is the medical term for someone who seems to have a masochistic side, is hell bent on buying, and then listening to stuff she knows she will hate, and then feels compelled to start threads and chats about how bad it is, and how much she hates it?"

Hahahahaa :lmao: You're fantastic, shoes :D

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Hahahahaa :lmao: You're fantastic, shoes :D

You just love shoes......all shoes.

I've seen your closet.

envy_me
01-07-2013, 07:45 PM
You just love shoes......all shoes.

I've seen your closet.

Hahaaha, oooh, baby ;) You're the best :-) You're also right :-)

Kristy
01-07-2013, 07:54 PM
I have a drinking problem

DONNIEP
01-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Allow me to suggest Bright Eye Counseling...

vandeleur
01-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Cunt?

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 09:18 PM

You were one of the ones I was giving the benefit of the doubt to as to your species.

hambon4lif
01-07-2013, 10:13 PM
It's like Jeopardy - the answer is "cunt" - the question..............the question is completely and totally irrelevant. Regardless of the question, the answer is "cunt"....

....the answer will always be "cunt".

Hallelujah!!

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 10:25 PM

I'm pretty sure that's bullshit...

Hardrock69
01-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Well, if you were trying to repair your transmission by rebuilding it with toothpicks and glue....and you accidentally sniffed too much and passed out under the thing and it accidentally went up your ass sideways with no lubricant, I would not complain.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2013, 10:41 PM

I'm pretty sure you're full of shit as usual.

Maybe it was a HOAX. Quick, turn on Alex Jones

Nickdfresh
01-07-2013, 10:52 PM
........the question is completely and totally irrelevant. Regardless of the question, the answer is "cunt"....

....the answer will always be "cunt".

Hallelujah!!

HalleCuntjah!

WARF
01-07-2013, 10:55 PM
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=118710&stc=1&d=1187797283

Hardrock69
01-07-2013, 11:08 PM

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 11:58 PM
You accidentally sniffed too much and passed out under the thing and it accidentally went up your ass sideways with no lubricant, I would not complain.

Fag...

cadaverdog
01-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Of course it is. He's the last person at this site to be talking about responsibility in posting.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Of course it is. He's the last person at this site to be talking about responsibility in posting.

Back it up with a link proving its bullshit, or STFU already.

But you won't, because you can't.

Guitar Shark
01-08-2013, 12:04 AM

Do you ever get tired of having sand in your vagina?

Wash that shit, girl!

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Fag...

You love to use the fag/homo retort. Why is that?

You sound like Kristy when you do that.

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 12:07 AM
Maybe it's my alias...

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 12:08 AM
Maybe it's my alias...

Can't be.

She's intelligent

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Wash that shit, girl!

You're a fucking homo too ??

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 12:12 AM
You're a fucking homo too ??

I can't tell if you're projecting, wishing, or recruiting....

So you only recently got "married"...meanwhile most of us were married and/or living with girlfriends for the last 20 years...... but we're the homos :lmao:

Has your wife ever Googled the term "beard"?

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 12:16 AM
I have no idea, but the world is doomed...

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 12:26 AM
I have no idea, but the world is doomed...

Because that black man is in your White House.....and he's coming to take your guns, and he's been staging mass murders to cover it up?

If you're not back on the sauce, what is your glitch lately?

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 12:39 AM
The fact that we're lied to repeatedly by our federal government and hardly anyone cares or notices...

That's probably it in a nutshell...

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 12:43 AM
The fact that we're lied to repeatedly by our federal government and hardly anyone cares or notices...

That's probably it in a nutshell...

Okay, now we have something to work with.

Here's my question, as we go back quite a few years.

Where was your deep seeded paranoia and suspicion during the 8 years Bush was in office, and rights were being taken away, and wars started, and deficits ballooned? You were pretty Pro-Gov back then.

It's only a coincidence that NOW you mistrust the federal government?

As you like to say......."it doesn't add up"

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 12:45 AM
I've already explained all of that and I know you read it...

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 12:48 AM
I've already explained all of that and I know you read it...

I read everything you post.....

And some have pointed out that that may be silly of me to do so, yet I'm compelled. :)

I know you've claimed to have "woken up" to the lies..... the timing to me is still pretty funny.

Black man in the white house = Lies!! [rolleyes]

envy_me
01-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Kristy still chatting to herself?

Has that chat turned into The Vagina Monologues :D

WARF
01-08-2013, 01:29 AM
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/tonobalaguer/tonobalaguer0903/tonobalaguer090300713/4533764-young-man-with-pistol-gun-pretending-suicide-red-jacket-white-background.jpg

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 01:33 AM

No, that would the ELVIS threads........

WARF
01-08-2013, 01:42 AM
I don't even think we should title threads anymore....

We should just combine all the threads together for one massive thread and call it, "Flame War"

I completely understand why some people need to take a break... it's nauseating....

At least Lounge was good for a few laughs....

envy_me
01-08-2013, 01:50 AM
No, that would the ELVIS threads........

Hahah, we're on fire today, baby ;)

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 01:58 AM
It's all in fun. Or at least it should be :)

Coyote
01-08-2013, 01:59 AM
I don't even think we should title threads anymore....

We should just combined all the threads together for one massive thread and call it, "Flame War"

I'd call it "Whine like a baby"

WARF
01-08-2013, 02:15 AM
I am starting to think that banning people might be the best alternative. I hate to say that because I have always been against bannings, but why should a few retards ruin the board for the thousands of other members who actually have content to post? This is really ridiculous. I say weed out the fucking retards who have nothing to post but stupid shit to cause fights and ban them. I was banned myself at three other message boards this weekend for saying far less stupid shit that I have seen spewed over here, and believe me I have written some fucked up things this weekend.

Coyote
01-08-2013, 02:18 AM
I say weed out the fucking retards who have nothing to post but stupid shit to cause fights and ban them.

Ya gotta be more accurate than that... :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 02:19 AM
LOL

3 bannings in one weekend?

You're an over-achiever, dude.....

I'm not pro-banning by any stretch. Hell I think a few trolls are healthy for a site. Keep it fun.

But when they become repetitive, and seek to de-rail every thread, well then a Time Out at least is in order.

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Two bannings...

WARF
01-08-2013, 02:29 AM
LOL

I'm not pro-banning by any stretch. Hell I think a few trolls are healthy for a site. Keep it fun.

But when they become repetitive, and seek to de-rail every thread, well then a Time Out at least is in order.

1) Empty Soul - Banned for being a gay alcoholic at a alcoholic message board... and for putting that mod Pandora's face on a beer bottle.

2) White Toast - Banned at the KKK board for owning Van Halen albums because Roth is a Jew.

3) Me Wise Magic - Banned from the witchcraft board for putting a "shrinking spell" on a moderator...

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 02:36 AM
I stand corrected :gulp: :)

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 02:39 AM
1) Empty Soul - Banned for being a gay alcoholic at a alcoholic message board... and for putting that mod Pandora's face on a beer bottle.

2) White Toast - Banned at the KKK board for owning Van Halen albums because Roth is a Jew.

3) Me Wise Magic - Banned from the witchcraft board for putting a "shrinking spell" on a moderator...

I've had more than one member here make VooDoo Dolls of me......

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 02:40 AM
I stand corrected :gulp: :)

It's almost midnight.....

You can still stand?

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 02:42 AM
It's a learned skill :thumb:

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 02:49 AM
It's a learned skill :thumb:

I lernt it.

I lernt it gud

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 03:11 AM
I know this started out almost serious , but fuck it 3 banning's is impressive .

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Actually banning's doesn't even look like a word.
Warf you managed to do something that doesn't even look like a word :biggrin:

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 03:24 AM
Oh it's bans :biggrin: I need to go back to bed !!!

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 03:25 AM

That's because you have that fucking motherfucking APOSTROPHE in there.....

It aint no word.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 03:25 AM

That's because you have that fucking motherfucking APOSTROPHE in there.....

It aint no word.

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 03:27 AM
I plead hangover your honour :D

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 03:30 AM
And am seeing double :biggrin:

Dan
01-08-2013, 03:30 AM

Yes,Yes And Yes.:grouphug:

Dan
01-08-2013, 03:31 AM
Page 4.:D

Hardrock69
01-08-2013, 03:32 AM
HEY! It's BANNINGS.

Fuck it! I can call it whatever I want!

And the fucking answer is....................

CUNT!

:hee:

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 03:33 AM
The answer is always cunt ... What was the question

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 03:37 AM
The answer is always cunt ... What was the question

Name something ELVIS hasn't seen since the day he was born....

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 03:39 AM
I lernt it.

I lernt it gud

I like this :)

ashstralia
01-08-2013, 05:31 AM
leave britney alone!!!

Barney G
01-08-2013, 06:12 AM
Ask Amanda Todd's family about the impact of the internet...

I don't agree with this. The Internet is simply another means of communication. When Martyn Bryant (Tasmanian mass murderer - was the biggest firearms mass murderer until Brehvik came along) loaded up with guns and ammo that day he (becuase he lived) related the story that if someone was nice to him or smiled at him he wouldn't have done it.

This is a load of self justification and mostly just shit talk. The person who kills themselves, or another, or both goes through a number of stages prior to resorting to death, these stages are where families and friends in the perfect world pick it up and ask "are you okay".

But it doesn't happen, and we have always been surrounded by gossip and rumours, slights and innuendo. Suicide is given another stage with the web, but I can in my lifestume remember dudes who killed themselves with 2 tape reocrdeds, one to listen to their last best album, the other to record their death message; circa 1988 when I first started dealing with it.

The suicidal person is always going to have the un-smiler, nasty driver, Internet bully as the event trigger, but to suggest that this underlying cause is the major one then you are deluding yourselves.

ashstralia
01-08-2013, 06:37 AM
fuck u cunt. :)

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Name something ELVIS hasn't seen since the day he was born....

Times up...

There is nothing I have not seen...

I'm an expert on everything...

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Kristy still chatting to herself?

More like The Cunt'ologues™...

PETE'S BROTHER
01-08-2013, 10:41 AM

Although since you're back on the government dole again........

:umm:

jhale667
01-08-2013, 10:50 AM
I can't tell if you're projecting, wishing, or recruiting....

So you only recently got "married"...meanwhile most of us were married and/or living with girlfriends for the last 20 years...... but we're the homos :lmao:

Has your wife ever Googled the term "beard"?

:lol:

ZahZoo
01-08-2013, 01:13 PM
I am starting to think that banning people might be the best alternative. I hate to say that because I have always been against bannings, but why should a few retards ruin the board for the thousands of other members who actually have content to post? This is really ridiculous. I say weed out the fucking retards who have nothing to post but stupid shit to cause fights and ban them. I was banned myself at three other message boards this weekend for saying far less stupid shit that I have seen spewed over here, and believe me I have written some fucked up things this weekend.

That's a slippery slope... once you get a taste of a clean and harmonious board you'll find you can never do enough cleaning. But then everything becomes pretty bland and boring.

Plus the power is highly addictive... worse than giving a corporate finance person cart-blanche on budget cutting and an 8-ball of coke. It gets ugly real quick...

hambon4lif
01-08-2013, 01:40 PM
What's even more slippery of a slope? CUNT!

What's the shortest distance between two points? CUNT!

What's the meaning of life? CUNT!

...the answer is always CUNT!

...light up the world..shine on me..CUNT! is the answer

cadaverdog
01-08-2013, 05:24 PM
LOL

Does this go for mods who derail threads with constant personal attacks that use the same old tired they did this or they did that in the past so they deserve it excuse every fucking time they do it it?

cadaverdog
01-08-2013, 05:31 PM

I've had more than one member here make VooDoo Dolls of me......
Mine sports the zebra stripe that Lounge made famous as his avatar a little while back. I think about sticking pins in it or hold a lighter close by. But I don't do it.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Mine sports the zebra stripe that Lounge made famous as his avatar a little while back. I think about sticking pins in it or hold a lighter close by. But I don't do it.

Figures you play with dolls.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Does this go for mods who derail threads with constant personal attacks that use the same old tired they did this or they did that in the past so they deserve it excuse every fucking time they do it it?

Try some ointment for that butthurt, little buddy.

Hardrock69
01-08-2013, 05:39 PM

Sensible Shoes
01-08-2013, 06:50 PM
My ears itch.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-08-2013, 07:09 PM
My ears itch.

scratch 'em with your ankles ;)

Sensible Shoes
01-08-2013, 07:15 PM
How dare you.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-08-2013, 07:17 PM
lo siento :yo:

ZahZoo
01-09-2013, 12:22 PM
What's even more slippery of a slope? CUNT!

What's the shortest distance between two points? CUNT!

What's the meaning of life? CUNT!

...the answer is always CUNT!

...light up the world..shine on me..CUNT! is the answer

Having issues with vaginal discharge again..?

Angel
01-10-2013, 07:24 AM
I don't agree with this. The Internet is simply another means of communication. When Martyn Bryant (Tasmanian mass murderer - was the biggest firearms mass murderer until Brehvik came along) loaded up with guns and ammo that day he (becuase he lived) related the story that if someone was nice to him or smiled at him he wouldn't have done it.

This is a load of self justification and mostly just shit talk. The person who kills themselves, or another, or both goes through a number of stages prior to resorting to death, these stages are where families and friends in the perfect world pick it up and ask "are you okay".

But it doesn't happen, and we have always been surrounded by gossip and rumours, slights and innuendo. Suicide is given another stage with the web, but I can in my lifestume remember dudes who killed themselves with 2 tape reocrdeds, one to listen to their last best album, the other to record their death message; circa 1988 when I first started dealing with it.

The suicidal person is always going to have the un-smiler, nasty driver, Internet bully as the event trigger, but to suggest that this underlying cause is the major one then you are deluding yourselves.

The issue wasn't bullies. It was the adult that coerced her into showing her breasts and then stalked her. She wouldn't have been bullied to the degree she was if it wasn't for cappers.

Hardrock69
01-10-2013, 04:47 PM

I'm an expert on everything...

Delusional moron....

Warham
01-10-2013, 06:46 PM

I wouldn't want to admit that.

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 08:32 PM
I started reading the posts in this thread, but I gave up after the third post when it was derailed, so I'll just post my opinion on the original topic without reading the full thread.

I think it's time for EVERYONE to start being responsible about him/herself, instead of just blaming it on others.

So, I will NOT take the victim's sides. Nor the abusers, of course. But the abusers aren't the only ones to blame. What about the victims placing themselves in a willing position, or the families of the victims for having fucked up so badly?

The bully isn't Teh Evil, no matter how easy & simple it would be to have it so.

Cheers! :bottle:

cadaverdog
01-15-2013, 10:43 PM
I started reading the posts in this thread, but I gave up after the third post when it was derailed, so I'll just post my opinion on the original topic without reading the full thread.

I think it's time for EVERYONE to start being responsible about him/herself, instead of just blaming it on others.

So, I will NOT take the victim's sides. Nor the abusers, of course. But the abusers aren't the only ones to blame. What about the victims placing themselves in a willing position, or the families of the victims for having fucked up so badly?

The bully isn't Teh Evil, no matter how easy & simple it would be to have it so.

Judgemental bastard.

Hardrock69
01-15-2013, 10:54 PM

He is actually quite perceptively astute! :hee:

cadaverdog
01-16-2013, 05:12 PM

If he made that comment about victims placing themselves in a willing position about rapists some here (not everyone, some people can post anything and no one calls them on it.) would tear him a new one. So why would you make a statement like that about bullying people on the internet? People don't deserve to be abused no matter what you think, asshole.
That being said, I don't see a victim and an abuser in some cases. Kristy seems fine with playing the game, as do I. There's a line between abuse and shit talking.

Anonymous
01-16-2013, 05:19 PM
You constantly placing yourself in a willing position to be victimized shows everyone that some people should be abused.

Jaysus, cadaverfuck. It's gotten so that the fact that you disagree with someone actually lends support to the person you're disagreeing with.

How much more of a loser can you be?

cadaverdog
01-16-2013, 05:56 PM
You constantly placing yourself in a willing position to be victimized shows everyone that some people should be abused.

Jaysus, cadaverfuck. It's gotten so that the fact that you disagree with someone actually lends support to the person you're disagreeing with.

:
You and a few others here way overestimate your affect on other people. You're constantly claiming that the "abused" person (which is always the other party because in your mind you're always the superior being) is being beat down ( or owned in classic RothArmy cliche.) and therefore you are winning. When I'm dealing with an asshole such as yourself I do as I see. It's not victim and abuser, It's two people having a battle of sorts. I would say a battle of wits but sometimes neither side is all that witty.
You realize some people feel the same about you and others here. As far as credibility goes. But you won't believe that because you think everyone loves you here. Wrong.

Anonymous
01-16-2013, 06:13 PM
Take a deep breath, think it over & then post it more clearly.

'Cuz what you just posted there is nuthin' short of a mess that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I think I've read something there about you envisioning some sort of battle of with me, which of course, would be a completely retarded thing to post.

Ooh, wait...

Kristy
01-16-2013, 06:16 PM
http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html/modules/ew_filemanager/08content/auto/roadtest/pawad/No%2005.jpg

cadaverdog
01-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Take a deep breath, think it over & then post it more clearly.

'Cuz what you just posted there is nuthin' short of a mess that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I think I've read something there about you envisioning some sort of battle of with me, which of course, would be a completely retarded thing to post.

Ooh, wait...

I can't help it if you're a moron. Try reading it slower.
Retarded? Grow the fuck up. Using the word ghey is at least teenager level. Retarded is what school children call each other.

cadaverdog
01-16-2013, 06:30 PM

Couldn't keep a straight face while posting that steaming pile of bullshit, could you?

Anonymous
01-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Retarded? Grow the fuck up. Using the word ghey is at least teenager level. Retarded is what school children call each other.

Reading retarded, rambling nonsense slower doesn't magically turn it into a readable sentence.

Look at the cute dog & shut up.

Anonymous
01-16-2013, 07:08 PM
Couldn't keep a straight face while posting that steaming pile of bullshit, could you?

There we are, replying to something he had already replied to, after he thought of a comeback the next day.

This board consumes him.

It'd be sad, if this shitstain wasn't such a waste of oxygen. As it is, it's hilarious.

Waiddaminute, I think I'm actually starting to like this troll. He gives me the opportunity to find someone falling on his face in the mud hilarious.

That's it, I've disregarded low humour for too long.

Hear ye, hear ye. cadaverfuck is from now hencefortwith the Army clown. Please make fun of him as humiliatingly as possible. Hide his stuff & laff at him while he runs around in desperation tryin' to find it. Trip him over & kick him in the backside. Post "slap me in the back of my head" on his back. Wedgies, pink bellies, the works, etcetera, etcetera.

He's ready & willin' to be a victim. Let's make his day! :lol:

Kristy
01-16-2013, 07:11 PM
So says the 52 year-old ghey retard.

Hardrock69
01-17-2013, 05:47 AM

cadaverdog
01-17-2013, 05:45 PM
There we are, replying to something he had already replied to, after he thought of a comeback the next day.

This board consumes him.

It'd be sad, if this shitstain wasn't such a waste of oxygen. As it is, it's hilarious.

Waiddaminute, I think I'm actually starting to like this troll. He gives me the opportunity to find someone falling on his face in the mud hilarious.

That's it, I've disregarded low humour for too long.

Hear ye, hear ye. cadaverfuck is from now hencefortwith the Army clown. Please make fun of him as humiliatingly as possible. Hide his stuff & laff at him while he runs around in desperation tryin' to find it. Trip him over & kick him in the backside. Post "slap me in the back of my head" on his back. Wedgies, pink bellies, the works, etcetera, etcetera.

Your M O is not unique here. You talk shit, I talk shit back or I talk shit and you talk shit back then you tell the crowd how you've beaten me into submission with your superior wit. Then you go on to tell me how worthless I am and how everybody hates me and blah blah blah. It's a very popular modus operandi here. You'd think one of you assholes would come up with a new approach, but nooooooooo. You stick with the old reliable. I think I'll give it a try.

cadaverdog
01-17-2013, 05:50 PM
So says the 52 year-old ghey retard.
You're ugly and your mama dresses you funny. No body likes you, every body hates you. Try and come back from that tongue lashing if you can.

cadaverdog
01-17-2013, 05:56 PM

Is this intended for public viewing or are you rallying the clique to action in the threads now? You better ask for help Dicklicker, you wouldn't think of trying a beat down by yourself because you know you'd get your narrow ass handed to you on a silver fucking platter. I threw in the fucking so you could sense my rage. I can hardly control myself.

Anonymous
01-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Is this intended for public viewing or are you rallying the clique to action in the threads now? You better ask for help Dicklicker, you wouldn't think of trying a beat down by yourself because you know you'd get your narrow ass handed to you on a silver fucking platter. I threw in the fucking so you could sense my rage. I can hardly control myself.

Wait, cadaverfuck is being sarcastic?

Ok, how the hell did you get someone to post for you? It can't be a friend. All your friends have to be at least as stupid as you... notice how I hold in high regard, believing you to be the intellectual of the bunch.

Are you spending the taxpayer's money on a hired hand?

Shame, shame, SHAME, shame!

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 05:21 AM
Wait, cadaverfuck is being sarcastic?
Caught that right away, eh? I guess that means you understood that post. You're probably coming down from the Elmers glue buzz you had earlier.

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 05:29 AM
Caught that right away, eh? I guess that means you understood that post. You're probably coming down from the Elmers glue buzz you had earlier.

Elmers Glue Buzz?

For Fucks Sake, Clem, if you're going to try and be witty, and/or edgy here, at LEAST get your drug references correct, you fucking hillbilly.

Christ Almighty

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 05:47 AM
Elmers Glue Buzz?

For Fucks Sake, Clem, if you're going to try and be witty, and/or edgy here, at LEAST get your drug references correct, you fucking hillbilly.

Elmers glue is classified as a drug where you're from?

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 05:50 AM
I don't always sniff glue, but when I do I prefer Elmers.

FORD
01-18-2013, 05:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP_O9F-u7Gk

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 05:59 AM
Never sniffed glue. Took a whiff of some "locker room" crap my buddy bought at a head shop that was supposed to give you a head rush. It made me real dizzy and gave me a headache. Fuck that.

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 06:04 AM
Took a whiff of some "locker room" crap my buddy .

TMI, Clem.....

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 06:17 AM
Elmers glue is classified as a drug where you're from?

You're the inbred idiot who brought up sniffing Elmers, you fucking dolt.

I come from the land of deadly heroin, deadly coffee, and deadly micro brews, been here all of my life.

You didn't last 6 months here before hopping a Greyhound back to Bakersfield and a welfare handout.

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 06:38 AM
You're the inbred idiot who brought up sniffing Elmers, you fucking dolt.

I come from the land of deadly heroin, deadly coffee, and deadly micro brews, been here all of my life.

You didn't last 6 months here before hopping a Greyhound back to Bakersfield and a welfare handout.
I never said Elmers was a drug, dingus. You can keep your heroin, your overpriced yuppie coffee and your overpriced yuppie beer and I'll stay here in LA, not your favorite vacation spot Bakersfield, and smoke a little bud, brew a pot of Folgers every morning and drink a few Bud Lights if I feel like drinking beer. Probably just drink a soda pop.
I could say I left Washington because it sucked but it didn't. It just wasn't for me. Made my arthritis act up.

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 06:41 AM
I never said Elmers was a drug, dingus. .

. You're probably coming down from the Elmers glue buzz you had earlier.

God you're a fucking idiot....

Seriously.

A fucking Idiot's idiot.

Beyond Idiot, really......into new Idiotic territory never before seen by mere mortal Idiots

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 06:42 AM
I could say I left Washington because it sucked but it didn't. It just wasn't for me. Made my arthritis act up.

You couldn't afford to live here.....

That's what you meant to say......

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 07:20 AM
You couldn't afford to live here.....

That's what you meant to say......
Everyone knows it cost so much more to live in Seattle than LA. Flannel isn't cheap.

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 07:23 AM

Seriously.

A fucking Idiot's idiot.

Beyond Idiot, really......into new Idiotic territory never before seen by mere mortal Idiots

And you're an asshole, but not just any old asshole. Your his assholiness, king of all assholes.

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 07:24 AM
Everyone knows it cost so much more to live in Seattle than LA. Flannel isn't cheap.

90's Grunge pop culture reference.....well done, Clem.

I bet you checked out the movie Singles from the Public Library and couldn't wait to use that one.

I bet the entire time you squatted in Oak Harbor you never once even afforded the ferry ride into Seattle......

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 07:25 AM

Seriously.

A fucking Idiot's idiot.

You'd be the judge of that. You being a mere mortal idiot. I'll have to take your word on it.

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 07:26 AM
And you're an asshole, but not just any old asshole. Your his assholiness, king of all assholes.

You're. not Your

If we're going to pay you to attend school, please at least learn the basics, okay?

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 07:31 AM

90's Grunge pop culture reference.....well done, Clem.

I bet you checked out the movie Singles from the Public Library and couldn't wait to use that one.

I bet the entire time you squatted in Oak Harbor you never once even afforded the ferry ride into Seattle......
Nope. It was cheaper to drive around. It's not the first time I've been there. I used to have some other friends in Gig Harbor and Mount Vernon I'd visit every few years. Your existence doesn't totally shitify Washington.

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 07:32 AM
Nope. It was cheaper to drive around. It's not the first time I've been there. I used to have some other friends in Gig Harbor and Mount Vernon I'd visit every few years. Your existence doesn't totally shitify Washington.

Like I said.....

You never even made it to Seattle....except perhaps via Greyhound

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 07:37 AM
Like I said.....

I'm sure you know all about riding in a bus. A little one picked you up for school every school day and brought you back home to mommy and daddy.

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 07:42 AM
Like I said.....

Whatever you say dickweed.

ashstralia
01-18-2013, 07:57 AM
you're a pair of raving homosexuals...

(see Kristy? it's much funnier than 'ghey').

BITEYOASS
01-18-2013, 08:54 AM
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. :focus:

A lot have people (mainly dipshit fanboys/fangirls) have been accusing anyone who mocks their favorite YouTube whore/shitty emo band. Of course when I say whore, I don't mean the fun type. I'm talking about the whores that make shitty videos in order to get some Google ad money.

BITEYOASS
01-18-2013, 09:25 AM
I really love when the fanboy/fangirls on YouTube post comments like:

"STOP BEING A HOMOPHOBIK BULLEE! YOUERE JUST A HATTER YOU GAY COCKSUCKUR." - dumbass fanboy/fangirl comment

And yes, they don't know how to spell.

chefcraig
01-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Never sniffed glue. Took a whiff of some "locker room" crap my buddy bought at a head shop that was supposed to give you a head rush. It made me real dizzy and gave me a headache. Fuck that.

I (vaguely) remember that garbage. It came in these little vials, and oddly enough, in addition to the "locker room" ones, several also had this on the label:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg98/kipdon/Rushb.jpg

Crap. Here I am with the hangover of all hangovers (Thursday was my day off and it rained the entire time in a perceived Seattle fashion, so I spent it watching a marathon of the weird as shit series Haven on the SciFy channel while getting loaded, leading up to the 2 hour season finale), and now I feel the need to dig through my mountain of CDs in order of finding the soundtrack to that film. In addition to AIC and Pearl Jam, there are a couple of magnificent Paul Westerberg (leader of the Replacements) tracks on it that are indeed worthy of a listen, particularly given the condition (I'm not so robustly) in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcMIWKu0ZYE

Fuck, while I'm at it, I should see if I can find that Temple of the Dog album, as well.

vandeleur
01-18-2013, 09:44 AM
Alex chilton could have a shot at one of my top 5 songs ever , defo top ten.
Westerberg is very cool.

chefcraig
01-18-2013, 09:53 AM
Alex chilton could have a shot at one of my top 5 songs ever , defo top ten.
Westerberg is very cool.

Big Star were amazing, weren't they? Westerberg must have thought so in order of writing a song about the guy. I recall that Lounge and me were both pretty broken up by Chilton's passing three years ago. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sad-smileys-736.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

vandeleur
01-18-2013, 09:59 AM
Never checked out big star ... In truth I only know them because of the song and westerberg talking of them , there in the must get round to checking out file .

ZahZoo
01-18-2013, 10:04 AM
I (vaguely) remember that garbage. It came in these little vials, and oddly enough, in addition to the "locker room" ones, several also had this on the label:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg98/kipdon/Rushb.jpg

Isn't that Amino Nitrate that was popular among homos some time ago?

Here's a Nitro-Style story for ya... Back in '80 I rented an apartment with 3 women roommates above a mortuary... downstairs neighbors were this creepy gay couple. One guy drove the hearse and the other was the embalmer. They used to come up and party with us occasionally and were always sniffin that Rush crap. I remember my girlfriend sniffed it once, her face flushed and she and immediately puked on one of the homos... Almost fell off the balcony laughing so hard.

ashstralia
01-18-2013, 10:12 AM
^^ now this friends, is what i came here for.

chefcraig
01-18-2013, 10:31 AM
Isn't that Amino Nitrate that was popular among homos some time ago?

Yup, one in the same. Ya know, when we moved to Florida in the late sixties, my sinuses were instantly troubled, so my mom found a so-called remedy at Eckerd drugs. Now I'm beginning to wonder if this shit in a tube performed as some sort of gateway drug for me.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/49/e173e89b4ac562f1946b468c5f8da3e3.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1095897)

jhale667
01-18-2013, 10:44 AM
^^ now this friends, is what i came here for.

Definitely more entertaining than :sockfucker: crying about the imaginary "clique" for the millionth time.

ZahZoo
01-18-2013, 11:03 AM
You may be onto something Chef... anytime we even had a sniffle as kids out came the Vicks. Spreading it on our chests and even worse loading up a vaporizer with that crap. Getting colds probably encouraged my drinking... Dad always made up his special tea with honey and whiskey...

chefcraig
01-18-2013, 11:20 AM
You may be onto something Chef... anytime we even had a sniffle as kids out came the Vicks. Spreading it on our chests and even worse loading up a vaporizer with that crap. Getting colds probably encouraged my drinking... Dad always made up his special tea with honey and whiskey...

Indeed, that stuff must have been a Godsend to tired parents wrung out from dealing with sick children. Simply rub some on the kid's chest and shove a few gobs up the nose, and the little bastards would be knocked out cold in minutes. Which may or may not go a long ways toward explaining the manner in which I've gone through life ever since.

cadaverdog
01-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Yup, one in the same. Ya know, when we moved to Florida in the late sixties, my sinuses were instantly troubled, so my mom found a so-called remedy at Eckerd drugs. Now I'm beginning to wonder if this shit in a tube performed as some sort of gateway drug for me.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/49/e173e89b4ac562f1946b468c5f8da3e3.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1095897)
I believe it's amyl and butyl nitrate that was popular in those circles. I remember when Paul Lynde died of what's now known as Aids they thought amyl and/or butyl nitrate usage caused your immune system to fail. This came up after the news got out Lynde was into this before he died.

FORD
01-18-2013, 10:58 PM
Never checked out big star ... In truth I only know them because of the song and westerberg talking of them , there in the must get round to checking out file .

Big Star is one of those bands that didn't sell a lot of records, but the people who did buy their records ended up forming bands themselves, some of whom sold a lot of records. Of course the same could be said of the Replacements, for that matter.

FORD
01-18-2013, 11:03 PM

My mom just mixed the honey and whiskey directly and used it as cough syrup. Probably has a lot to do with why I don't drink a lot of whiskey even to this day. Probably some psychological reminder of being sick as a kid. Thank God Almighty she never used beer as a cold or flu remedy :gulp:

Definitely remember the vaporizers and being greased up with Vicks though. Hated that shit.

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 01:39 PM
Indeed, that stuff must have been a Godsend to tired parents wrung out from dealing with sick children. Simply rub some on the kid's chest and shove a few gobs up the nose, and the little bastards would be knocked out cold in minutes. Which may or may not go a long ways toward explaining the manner in which I've gone through life ever since.

You & me both, pal. What the hell happened to that shit? It completely disappeared off the market.

I smell a cuntspiracy afoot.

vandeleur
01-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Big Star is one of those bands that didn't sell a lot of records, but the people who did buy their records ended up forming bands themselves, some of whom sold a lot of records. Of course the same could be said of the Replacements, for that matter.

Yeah I defo need to check them out. It's in my to do file.
I like when bands I like turn me on to bands that influenced them, it's good to see the evolution of peoples music .

FORD
01-19-2013, 01:50 PM
As far as cold medicine encouraging drinking or vice versa though, here's a little anecdote from the summer of 1988.....

I spent nearly every weekend of that summer in a drunken haze. Some of the weekdays too, actually - when I wasn't working. Well one particular Friday afternoon I had a really nasty cold, which was odd enough for the summer, but I was determined not to let it get in the way. So rather than the usual beer, I opted for "fuzzy navels" that night, consuming mass quantities of orange juice, peach schnapps, and maybe vodka (don't honestly remember if that was in the mix or not).

Whether it was the vitamin C, or the alcohol that killed the germs, or a combination of the two I'll never know. But in any case it worked. Saturday morning I woke up without a cold. No hangover either, which was a bonus. In either case it definitely tasted better than Robitussin or any shit like that.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2013, 01:53 PM
As far as cold medicine encouraging drinking or vice versa though, here's a little anecdote from the summer of 1988.....

I spent nearly every weekend of that summer in a drunken haze. Some of the weekdays too, actually - when I wasn't working. Well one particular Friday afternoon I had a really nasty cold, which was odd enough for the summer, but I was determined not to let it get in the way. So rather than the usual beer, I opted for "fuzzy navels" that night, consuming mass quantities of orange juice, peach schnapps, and maybe vodka (don't honestly remember if that was in the mix or not).

Whether it was the vitamin C, or the alcohol that killed the germs, or a combination of the two I'll never know. But in any case it worked. Saturday morning I woke up without a cold. No hangover either, which was a bonus. In either case it definitely tasted better than Robitussin or any shit like that.

Bloody Marys, extra spicy and made with a splash of Guinness, are the shit when sick!

FORD
01-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Yeah I defo need to check them out. It's in my to do file.
I like when bands I like turn me on to bands that influenced them, it's good to see the evolution of peoples music .

I don't know if "That 70's Show" airs across the pond or not, but if so, you might recognize this one.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT8ihOjOf1g

vandeleur
01-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Bloody Marys, extra spicy and made with a splash of Guinness, are the shit when sick!

what do you do with the rest of the open guinness ....you have to drink it .

FORD
01-19-2013, 02:05 PM

Well of course! You can't let Guinness go to waste. That would be tragic :gulp:

Nickdfresh
01-19-2013, 02:11 PM

Well of course! You can't let Guinness go to waste. That would be tragic :gulp:

Of course I'd drink it! But I have hot bartenders make them for me, and they just lovingly drip a little from the tap...

vandeleur
01-19-2013, 02:15 PM
Oooh never thought of that , hot and generous keep in with those goddesses .

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Of course I'd drink it! But I have hot bartenders make them for me, and they just lovingly drip a little from the tap...

Sam Malone appreciates your flattery.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2013, 08:06 PM
Sam Malone appreciates your flattery.

You're just jealous...

Anonymous
01-19-2013, 08:36 PM
You're just jealous...

Nah, I'm not a bartender anymore.

Blaze
01-20-2013, 01:08 AM
Best discourse ever:
+ We are to together,
- We are?
+ yes
- so answer is the pussy tight or loose?
+ Umm I don't know.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcpuxeqYD41qf76m1o1_500.png

envy_me
07-17-2013, 01:59 AM
It feels like this is a good time to bump this thread. Because of the current c-dog situation.

Guitar Shark
07-17-2013, 02:22 AM

Hahahaha

TFM_Dale
07-17-2013, 11:59 AM
Hahahaha

No shit, that is hilarious!

LoungeMachine
07-17-2013, 12:02 PM
It feels like this is a good time to bump this thread. Because of the current c-dog situation.

There is a "current c-dog situation" ?

LoungeMachine
07-17-2013, 12:02 PM
No shit, that is hilarious!

He was drunk when he wrote that....

Guarantee you he doesn't remember posting it ;)

LoungeMachine
07-17-2013, 12:04 PM

truth

FORD
07-17-2013, 12:11 PM
There is a "current c-dog situation" ?

Apparently he was banned from the laundromat after his last load of socks clogged up the drain and all their machines flooded.

chefcraig
07-17-2013, 12:26 PM
Apparently he was banned from the laundromat after his last load of socks clogged up the drain and all their machines flooded.

Not apologizing for posting this, in fact couldn't resist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp8iB9rraYE

Bob_R
07-17-2013, 12:48 PM

You're such a shit-stirrer Lounge.

Why would it be necessary to bump this thread when a guy, who you wanted gone, left the site? So, now you can talk about him all day long.

Makes no sense.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2013, 12:52 PM

Why would it be necessary to bump this thread when a guy, who you wanted gone, left the site? So, now you can talk about him all day long.

Makes no sense.

envy_me
07-17-2013, 12:53 PM

Makes no sense.

I never wanted him gone. I am not lounge.
I never talked shit about him.

I saw what he wrote and it kinda broke my heart. I just think people should lay off.

LoungeMachine
07-17-2013, 01:11 PM

Makes no sense.

Go fuck yourself, asshat.

I didn't bump this thread.

LoungeMachine
07-17-2013, 01:14 PM
I never wanted him gone. I am not lounge.
I never talked shit about him.

I saw what he wrote and it kinda broke my heart. I just think people should lay off.

No one ever wanted him gone....

He even admits he brought 99% of it on himself.

You can't go around acting like he did, and not expect some fucking shit thrown back.

Maybe he needs a break from message boards, and to concentrate on his own real life.

Most of us use these boards as a form of comic relief.

The little dog sure loved piling on when there we MULTIPLE threads bashing me and my bar. His blood pressure seemed fine when the focus was on bashing ME.

envy_me
07-17-2013, 01:17 PM

You can't go around acting like he did, and not expect some fucking shit thrown back.

Maybe he needs a break from message boards, and to concentrate on his own real life.

The little dog sure loved piling on when there we MULTIPLE threads bashing me and my bar. His blood pressure seemed fine when the focus was on bashing ME.

I'll reply to this in private.

chefcraig
07-17-2013, 01:19 PM
Go fuck yourself, asshat.

I didn't bump this thread.

Easy, easy. You are missing the long-con in play. The context Bobby was suggesting was that your "bot" bumped the thread, not you. :yo:

jhale667
07-17-2013, 01:20 PM

He's all TOO happy to join in when it's bashing anyone else....

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2013, 01:21 PM
I'll reply to this in private.

LoungeMachine
07-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Easy, easy. You are missing the long-con in play. The context Bobby was suggesting was that your "bot" bumped the thread, not you. :yo:

whatever.

She's not my bot. She has her own mind, and she bumped the thread.

Bobby is pissed that I DENIED his FB request is all....

You feel the need to stand in front of Bobby now?

LoungeMachine
07-17-2013, 01:25 PM
He's all TOO happy to join in when it's bashing anyone else....

Exactly....

And he didn't "quit" until he managed to even turn off his own "clique"

Imagine that....even his own team got sick of his bullshit.

But once again, I'm the bad guy :lmao:

envy_me
07-17-2013, 01:28 PM

I am surprised that you actually replied in context. Your replies are never this straight.
Your typical reply to something like, I don't know.. "you sockfucker" is "socks were actually invented in 1860, that made me think of my first pair of socks, got them very cheap".