PDA

View Full Version : The Alex Jones InfoWhores Conspiracies Thread

Pages : [1] 2

ELVIS
12-18-2012, 07:38 PM
NEWTOWN, CONN. (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18/fear-being-committed-may-have-caused-connecticut-madman-to-snap/) – The gunman who slaughtered 20 children and six adults at a Connecticut elementary school may have snapped because his mother was planning to commit him to a psychiatric facility, according to a lifelong resident of the area who was familiar with the killer’s family and several of the victims’ families.

Adam Lanza, 20, targeted Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown after killing his mother early Friday because he believed she loved the school “more than she loved him,” said Joshua Flashman, 25, who grew up not far from where the shooting took place. Flashman, a U.S. Marine, is the son of a pastor at an area church where many of the victims' families worship.

“From what I've been told, Adam was aware of her petitioning the court for conservatorship and (her) plans to have him committed," Flashman told FoxNews.com. "Adam was apparently very upset about this. He thought she just wanted to send him away. From what I understand, he was really, really angry. I think this could have been it, what set him off.”

A senior law enforcement official involved in the investigation confirmed that Lanza's anger at his mother over plans for “his future mental health treatment” is being looked at as a possible motive for the deadly shooting.

"He thought she just wanted to send him away. From what I understand, he was really, really angry."
- Joshua Flashman, Newtown resident familiar with Lanza family

Flashman was told Nancy Lanza had begun filing paperwork to get conservatorship over her troubled son, but that could not be confirmed because a court official told FoxNews.com such records are sealed. The move would have been necessary for her to gain the legal right to commit an adult to a hospital or psychiatric facility against his will. A competency hearing had not yet been held.

Adam Lanza attended the Sandy Hook School as a boy, according to Flashman, who said Nancy Lanza had volunteered there for several years. Two law enforcement sources said they believed Nancy Lanza had been volunteering with kindergartners at the school. Most of Lanza's victims were first graders sources believe Nancy Lanza may have worked with last year.

Flashman said Nancy Lanza was also good friends with the school’s principal and psychologist—both of whom were killed in the shooting rampage.

"Adam Lanza believed she cared more for the children than she did for him, and the reason he probably thought this [was the fact that] she was petitioning for conservatorship and wanted to have him committed," Flashman said. "I could understand how he might perceive that—that his mom loved him less than she loved the kids, loved the school. But she did love him. But he was a troubled kid and she probably just couldn’t take care of him by herself anymore."

The Washington Post reported that the distraught mother had considered moving with her son to Washington state, where she had found a school she thought could help him. Either way, according to Flashman, Nancy Lanza was at her wit's end.

A separate neighborhood source also told FoxNews.com that Nancy Lanza had come to the realization she could no longer handle her son alone. She was caring for him full-time, but told friends she needed help. She was planning to have him involuntarily hospitalized, according to the source, who did not know if she had taken formal steps.

Multiple sources told FoxNews.com Adam Lanza suffered from Asperger’s syndrome, a form of autism, and unspecified mental and emotional problems.

Adam Lanza has also been described by those who knew him as highly intelligent, and a spokesman for Western Connecticut State University told The Associated Press he took college classes there when he was 16, earning a 3.26 grade point average and excelling at a computer course.

Alan Diaz, 20, who was friends with Adam Lanza at Newtown High School, said the Lanza he knew was ill-at-ease socially, but not a monster.

"He was a wicked smart kid," Diaz told FoxNews.com by email. "When I first met him, he wouldn't even look at you when you tried to talk to him. Over the year I knew him, he became used to me and my other friends, he eventually could have full conversations with us.

"I've heard him laugh, he has even comforted me once in a hard time I had," Diaz said. “A big part of me wishes I never dropped contact with him after he left high school, felt like I could have done something."

Flashman said nobody will completely understand why Adam did what he did.

“No one can explain Adam Lanza besides God and Adam Lanza, and I don’t even think Adam Lanza could explain Adam Lanza, to be honest with you.”

:elvis:

Seshmeister
12-18-2012, 07:49 PM
I've been reading some of that Infowars shit and if people take it seriously then I'm not surprised if they go postal.

ELVIS
12-18-2012, 07:52 PM
That's not what happened in this case...

ELVIS
12-20-2012, 09:39 AM
People need to wake up to the danger and the complete hocus pocus of psychiatric medicine...

This is a way bigger problem than guns but few people are interested...

ELVIS
12-20-2012, 09:42 AM
Through a child's eyes

Like a child wrote that propaganda bullshit...

I think you like misery...

You must enjoy the nauseating feeling of having your heart strings ripped out...

Blaze
12-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Like a child wrote that propaganda bullshit...

I think you like misery...

You must enjoy the nauseating feeling of having your heart strings ripped out...
What other feelings are there to feel about the violent horrific deaths of the children and adults that fateful day.

They are gone, but the children left behind, the moms, the dads, the community.

Tell me Elvis what are the proper emotions. Have you become so detached from humanity that you have become callous?
Have you written off every emotion?
Are the children's corpses from the moment their mouths gurgled their bloody last breaths to their washed, sanitized entombment just a flat line for you?

Is it all just an uncomfortable fact?

"I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands" Oh what a lovely saying.........
Do you echo that to a nice little tune when the fiery rebel stance digs in while proclaiming your rights above the dead

Well, indeed envision the person who retrieved the gun from the cold dead man.
His mum's gun.
See her cold dead hands with her half blown off head.
Envision it Elvis.
See the little school room with the little chairs and the alphabet on the wall.
See the pools of blood that gathered around the half blown skulls.
See that gun.
Envision the carnage.

Such an discomforting fact.

Pry one of those big first grader pencils from the cold dead hands.
Envision it Elvis. See the old school room.
how much more valuable you are than the troublesome children.
How very rude of them to die in such a manner.
Your cold dead hands are such a luxury, aren't they?
They'll pry your guns from your cold, dead hands or the world be damned,

ELVIS
12-30-2012, 04:11 PM
Here (http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/29/sandy-hook-huge-hoax-and-anti-gun-psy-op/) is an interesting examination of the Sandy Hoax...

FORD
12-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Probably not best to quote a source that hasn't yet erased their predictions of the Mayan apocalypse.

ELVIS
12-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Well, remember this video when Obama bans "assault weapons."

ELVIS
12-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Probably not best to quote a source that hasn't yet erased their predictions of the Mayan apocalypse.

It doesn't matter, their info is spot-on in this case...

FORD
12-30-2012, 04:35 PM
It doesn't matter, their info is spot-on in this case...

Says who?

ELVIS
12-30-2012, 04:36 PM
It's amazing how much bullshit is in the official Sandy Hoax story and most people just go right along with it...

And it happens every fucking time...

Osama was already dead when Obomba killed him, but nobody cares...

I guess people like being lied to...

ELVIS
12-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Says who?

Says me...

Point out a part that seems off to you...

FORD
12-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Just because the incompetent shit for brains in the corporate whore media got the story wrong doesn't mean it was a "hoax". It just means the corporate media sucks ass and that real journalism is virtually non-existent.

Now that IS a conspiracy in and of itself, but it's not the one you're looking for.

ELVIS
12-30-2012, 04:43 PM
Dude, you're smarter than that...

The story is a lie...

Baby's On Fire
12-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Just because the incompetent shit for brains in the corporate whore media got the story wrong doesn't mean it was a "hoax". It just means the corporate media sucks ass and that real journalism is virtually non-existent.

Now that IS a conspiracy in and of itself, but it's not the one you're looking for.

FORD....I hate agreeing with Elvis on any issue.....But facts are facts.

If it is true that the so-called assault rifle was not used, then so much for any opportunists exploiting the deaths of innocent people to further a political agenda.

Point to the pro-gun crowd. Plain and simple.

And still no talk of the real issue for this (and most other) mass murders: Mental health exacerbated by mind-altering prescription drugs......

On the other hand, the assholes claiming a false-flag operation can fuck off too. If it was a false flag for the purpose of disarming people from owing any AR, then they would have used one in this murder.

FORD
12-30-2012, 05:30 PM
FORD....I hate agreeing with Elvis on any issue.....But facts are facts.

If it is true that the so-called assault rifle was not used, then so much for any opportunists exploiting the deaths of innocent people to further a political agenda.

Point to the pro-gun crowd. Plain and simple.

And still no talk of the real issue for this (and most other) mass murders: Mental health exacerbated by mind-altering prescription drugs......

On the other hand, the assholes claiming a false-flag operation can fuck off too. If it was a false flag for the purpose of disarming people from owing any AR, then they would have used one in this murder.

But that's exactly what Elvis and his buddy Alex Jones are saying. They think it's a false flag to trick people into demanding gun confiscation.

The real issue here is not whether the psycho nutcase used handguns, assault rifles, or a goddamned civil war era cannon. The fact is that he was a psycho nutcase, and therefore, should have NEVER been allowed to even look at ANY gun, let alone use one. And his psycho nutcase mother should have known that, but her own mental illness (as evidenced by her hysterical "prepper" paranoia and the fact that she owned so goddamned many unsecured guns) wouldn't allow her to see the obvious: Tell the babysitter not to turn your back on your psycho kid, and then turn around and take him to the goddamned gun range???

Close the gun show loophole, and keep guns away from psychos like this fool AND his mother.

Baby's On Fire
12-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Actually -- to my surprise -- Alex Jones did not at first say anything about a false flag, as much as I expected he would. Then he slipped and shot off his mouth saying "it probably was".

I like Alex Jones and agree with most of what he says (and he is uncannily right most of the time and has an amazing understanding of how things really work in the corrupt political and fascist situation globally) but he does go overboard with the false flag bullshit.

Anyway......Guns are not the real problem. They are part of the problem, yes. But mental health and big pharma is the real problem, aided by guns. By take away guns, and you still have the problem and you still have murder.

Some gun control makes sense. Nobody needs a fully automatic .50 machine gun for example. But fuck these assholes blaming the guns.......The political opportunists just got busted (if it turns out to be true the AR was not used).

If I lived in a suburban area or rural area in the USA (or even an urban area I suppose), I could see the need for an assault rifle. Some asshole home invades me in the middle of the night, I don't wanna need good aim. Point, shoot, blow the motherfucker away. But no one needs to walk around with an assault rifle either.

Nickdfresh
12-30-2012, 08:45 PM
Dude, you're smarter than that...

The story is a lie...

And you're fucking retarded. If Obama was going to enact a 'gun ban', they why wait until now? The Batman theater shooting along with the assassination attempt in Arizona were enough "cause'...

Pull your fucking head out of your ass, idiot...

ELVIS
12-30-2012, 11:56 PM
The kid didn't use an "assault rifle."

Blah blah fucking blah...

He didn't use the weapon or the magazine Obama mentions...

it's a lie...

:mad2:

Jesus Christ
12-31-2012, 12:08 AM
The kid didn't use an "assault rifle."

Blah blah fucking blah...

He didn't use the weapon or the magazine Obama mentions...

it's a lie...

:mad2:

Gregory, when 20 children walk into My office at 9:30 in the morning because somebody murdered them, do ye really think I care which specific gun that person used to commit such a grievous sin?

WARF
12-31-2012, 12:10 AM
:fighting10: :cry2: :cry: :elvis: westboro baptist church :pwned: :lolz: :stupid:

Jesus Christ
12-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Verily I say unto you, that not a single member of that church shall enter unto the Kingdom of Heaven.

ELVIS
12-31-2012, 08:05 AM
Jesus of Westford Bastard Church...

:biggrin:

ELVIS
01-06-2013, 11:59 PM
DAVID KUPELIAN (http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/the-giant-gaping-hole-in-sandy-hook-reporting/)

Since last month’s horrifying and heartbreaking school massacre in Newtown, Conn., politicians and the press have, as everyone knows, been totally obsessed with firearms.

Indeed, President Obama has vowed to impose strong new gun-control measures on the nation – very soon, with or without Congress.

Other possible factors – from violent video games to the “failure of our mental-health system” to the unintended consequences of making schools “gun-free zones” – have taken a back seat to guns. Within hours of the gruesome mega-crime, the media had provided extensive, round-the-clock coverage of precisely which firearms, manufacturers and calibers the perpetrator had used, how he had obtained them from his mother, where they were originally purchased, and so on.

But where, I’d like to ask my colleagues in the media, is the reporting about the psychiatric medications the perpetrator – who had been under treatment for mental-health problems – may have been taking? After all, Mark and Louise Tambascio, family friends of the shooter and his mother, were interviewed on CBS’ “60 Minutes,” during which Louise Tambascio told correspondent Scott Pelley: “I know he was on medication and everything, but she homeschooled him at home cause he couldn’t deal with the school classes sometimes, so she just homeschooled Adam at home. And that was her life.” And here, Tambascio tells ABC News, “I knew he was on medication, but that’s all I know.”

It has been more than three weeks since the shooting. We know all about the guns he used, but what “medication” may he have used? (One brief mini-hoax emerged when the New York Daily News published a story claiming the shooter, according to his uncle, had been on the controversial antipsychotic drug Fanapt. That story was quickly withdrawn after the “uncle” turned out to be a fraudster with no relation to the murderer.)

So, what is the truth? Where is the journalistic curiosity? Where is the follow-up? Where is the police report, the medical examiner’s report, the interviews with his doctor and others?

Get autographed copies of both of David Kupelian’s classics: “The Marketing of Evil” and “How Evil Works.”

But let me back up. Perhaps you’re wondering why this issue of psychiatric medications should be so important.

As I documented in “How Evil Works,” it is simply indisputable that most perpetrators of school shootings and similar mass murders in our modern era were either on – or just recently coming off of – psychiatric medications:

Columbine mass-killer Eric Harris was taking Luvox – like Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Effexor and many others, a modern and widely prescribed type of antidepressant drug called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs.

Harris and fellow student Dylan Klebold went on a hellish school shooting rampage in 1999 during which they killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 24 others before turning their guns on themselves.

Luvox manufacturer Solvay Pharmaceuticals concedes that during short-term controlled clinical trials, 4 percent of children and youth taking Luvox – that’s 1 in 25 – developed mania, a dangerous and violence-prone mental derangement characterized by extreme excitement and delusion.

Patrick Purdy went on a schoolyard shooting rampage in Stockton, Calif., in 1989, which became the catalyst for the original legislative frenzy to ban “semiautomatic assault weapons” in California and the nation. The 25-year-old Purdy, who murdered five children and wounded 30, had been on Amitriptyline, an antidepressant, as well as the antipsychotic drug Thorazine.

Kip Kinkel, 15, murdered his parents in 1998 and the next day went to his school, Thurston High in Springfield, Ore., and opened fire on his classmates, killing two and wounding 22 others. He had been prescribed both Prozac and Ritalin.

In 1988, 31-year-old Laurie Dann went on a shooting rampage in a second-grade classroom in Winnetka, Ill., killing one child and wounding six. She had been taking the antidepressant Anafranil as well as Lithium, long used to treat mania.

In Paducah, Ky., in late 1997, 14-year-old Michael Carneal, son of a prominent attorney, traveled to Heath High School and started shooting students in a prayer meeting taking place in the school’s lobby, killing three and leaving another paralyzed. Carneal reportedly was on Ritalin.

In 2005, 16-year-old Native American Jeff Weise, living on Minnesota’s Red Lake Indian Reservation, shot and killed nine people and wounded five others before killing himself. Weise had been taking Prozac.
In another famous case, 47-year-old Joseph T. Wesbecker, just a month after he began taking Prozac in 1989, shot 20 workers at Standard Gravure Corp. in Louisville, Ky., killing nine. Prozac-maker Eli Lilly later settled a lawsuit brought by survivors.

Kurt Danysh, 18, shot his own father to death in 1996, a little more than two weeks after starting on Prozac. Danysh’s description of own his mental-emotional state at the time of the murder is chilling: “I didn’t realize I did it until after it was done,” Danysh said. “This might sound weird, but it felt like I had no control of what I was doing, like I was left there just holding a gun.”

John Hinckley, age 25, took four Valium two hours before shooting and almost killing President Ronald Reagan in 1981. In the assassination attempt, Hinckley also wounded press secretary James Brady, Secret Service agent Timothy McCarthy and policeman Thomas Delahanty.

Andrea Yates, in one of the most heartrending crimes in modern history, drowned all five of her children – aged 7 years down to 6 months – in a bathtub. Insisting inner voices commanded her to kill her children, she had become increasingly psychotic over the course of several years. At her 2006 murder re-trial (after a 2002 guilty verdict was overturned on appeal), Yates’ longtime friend Debbie Holmes testified: “She asked me if I thought Satan could read her mind and if I believed in demon possession.” And Dr. George Ringholz, after evaluating Yates for two days, recounted an experience she had after the birth of her first child: “What she described was feeling a presence … Satan … telling her to take a knife and stab her son Noah,” Ringholz said, adding that Yates’ delusion at the time of the bathtub murders was not only that she had to kill her children to save them, but that Satan had entered her and that she had to be executed in order to kill Satan.Yates had been taking the antidepressant Effexor. In November 2005, more than four years after Yates drowned her children, Effexor manufacturer Wyeth Pharmaceuticals quietly added “homicidal ideation” to the drug’s list of “rare adverse events.” The Medical Accountability Network, a private nonprofit focused on medical ethics issues, publicly criticized Wyeth, saying Effexor’s “homicidal ideation” risk wasn’t well-publicized and that Wyeth failed to send letters to doctors or issue warning labels announcing the change.And what exactly does “rare” mean in the phrase “rare adverse events”? The FDA defines it as occurring in less than one in 1,000 people. But since that same year 19.2 million prescriptions for Effexor were filled in the U.S., statistically that means thousands of Americans might experience “homicidal ideation” – murderous thoughts – as a result of taking just this one brand of antidepressant drug.Effexor is Wyeth’s best-selling drug, by the way, which in one recent year brought in over $3 billion in sales, accounting for almost a fifth of the company’s annual revenues.

One more case is instructive, that of 12-year-old Christopher Pittman, who struggled in court to explain why he murdered his grandparents, who had provided the only love and stability he’d ever known in his turbulent life. “When I was lying in my bed that night,” he testified, “I couldn’t sleep because my voice in my head kept echoing through my mind telling me to kill them.” Christopher had been angry with his grandfather, who had disciplined him earlier that day for hurting another student during a fight on the school bus. So later that night, he shot both of his grandparents in the head with a .410 shotgun as they slept and then burned down their South Carolina home, where he had lived with them.”I got up, got the gun, and I went upstairs and I pulled the trigger,” he recalled. “Through the whole thing, it was like watching your favorite TV show. You know what is going to happen, but you can’t do anything to stop it.”Pittman’s lawyers would later argue that the boy had been a victim of “involuntary intoxication,” since his doctors had him taking the antidepressants Paxil and Zoloft just prior to the murders.

Paxil’s known “adverse drug reactions” – according to the drug’s FDA-approved label – include “mania,” “insomnia,” “anxiety,” “agitation,” “confusion,” “amnesia,” “depression,” “paranoid reaction,” “psychosis,” “hostility,” “delirium,” “hallucinations,” “abnormal thinking,” “depersonalization” and “lack of emotion,” among others.The preceding examples are only a few of the best-known offenders who had been taking prescribed psychiatric drugs before committing their violent crimes – there are many others.

Whether we like to admit it or not, it is undeniable that when certain people living on the edge of sanity take psychiatric medications, those drugs can – and occasionally do – push them over the edge into violent madness. Remember, every single SSRI antidepressant sold in the United States of America today, no matter what brand or manufacturer, bears a “black box” FDA warning label – the government’s most serious drug warning – of “increased risks of suicidal thinking and behavior, known as suicidality, in young adults ages 18 to 24.” Common sense tells us that where there are suicidal thoughts – especially in a very, very angry person – homicidal thoughts may not be far behind. Indeed, the mass shooters we are describing often take their own lives when the police show up, having planned their suicide ahead of time.

So, what ‘medication’ was Lanza on?

The Sandy Hook school massacre, we are constantly reminded, was the “second-worst school shooting in U.S. history.” Let’s briefly revisit the worst, Virginia Tech, because it provides an important lesson for us. One would think, in light of the stunning correlation between psych meds and mass murders, that it would be considered critical to establish definitively whether the Virginia Tech murderer of 32 people, student Cho Seung-Hui, had been taking psychiatric drugs.

Yet, more than five years later, the answer to that question remains a mystery.

Even though initially the New York Times reported, “officials said prescription medications related to the treatment of psychological problems had been found among Mr. Cho’s effects,” and the killer’s roommate, Joseph Aust, had told the Richmond Times-Dispatch that Cho’s routine each morning had included taking prescription drugs, the state’s toxicology report released two months later said “no prescription drugs or toxic substances were found in Cho Seung-Hui.”

Perhaps so, but one of the most notoriously unstable and unpredictable times for users of SSRI antidepressants is the period shortly after they’ve stopped taking them, during which time the substance may not be detectable in the body.

What kind of meds might Cho have been taking – or recently have stopped taking? Curiously, despite an exhaustive investigation by the Commonwealth of Virginia which disclosed that Cho had taken Paxil for a year in 1999, specifics on what meds he was taking prior to the Virginia Tech massacre have remained elusive. The final 20,000-word report manages to omit any conclusive information about the all-important issue of Cho’s medications during the period of the mass shooting.

To add to the drama, it wasn’t until two years after the state’s in-depth report was issued that, as disclosed in an Aug. 19, 2009, ABC News report, some of Cho’s long-missing mental health records were located:

The records released today were discovered to be missing during a Virginia panel’s August 2007 investigation four-and-a-half months after the massacre.

The notes were recovered last month from the home of Dr. Robert Miller, the former director of the counseling center, who says he inadvertently packed Cho’s file into boxes of personal belongings when he left the center in February 2006. Until the July 2009 discovery of the documents, Miller said he had no idea he had the records.

Miller has since been let go from the university.

Although Cho’s newly discovered mental-health files reportedly revealed nothing further about his medications, the issues raised by the initial accounts – including the “officials” cited by the New York Times and the Richmond paper’s eyewitness account of daily meds-taking – remain unaddressed to this day.

Some critics suggest these official omissions are motivated by a desire to protect the drug companies from ruinous product liability claims. Indeed, pharmaceutical manufacturers are nervous about lawsuits over the “rare adverse effects” of their mood-altering medications. To avoid costly settlements and public relations catastrophes – such as when GlaxoSmithKline was ordered to pay $6.4 million to the family of 60-year-old Donald Schnell who murdered his wife, daughter and granddaughter in a fit of rage shortly after starting on Paxil – drug companies’ legal teams have quietly and skillfully settled hundreds of cases out-of-court, shelling out hundreds of millions of dollars to plaintiffs. Pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly fought scores of legal claims against Prozac in this way, settling for cash before the complaint could go to court while stipulating that the settlement remain secret – and then claiming it had never lost a Prozac lawsuit.

All of which is, once again, to respectfully but urgently ask the question: When on earth are we going to find out if the perpetrator of the Sandy Hook school massacre, like so many other mass shooters, had been taking psychiatric drugs?

In the end, it may well turn out that knowing what kinds of guns he used isn’t nearly as important as what kind of drugs he used.

That is, assuming we ever find out.

Blaze
01-07-2013, 03:34 AM
wait wot? A reporter reporting about that lack of reporting on a story.
Here's a thought for that reporter. Do the research write the story..Oh wait, that might require doing moore (sic) than sipping lattes. Shheeet. Might even require some of his own cash
:wankingelvis:

Elvis did you just post a news article about reporters not reporting written by a reporter?

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/2809638_700b.jpg

Do something besides blather.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/oct/07/ben-goldacre-bad-pharma-interview

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2010/09/dan-markingson-drug-trial-astrazeneca

http://www.cchr.org/about-us/what-is-cchr.html

http://pb.rcpsych.org/content/29/3/81.full

http://www.ted.com/conversations/13829/does_psychiatry_have_a_financi.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/22/health/22nami.html?_r=0

http://phillyimc.org/en/pharmaceutical-industry-and-psychiatrists-manipulate-their-publications

https://docs.google.com/open?id=1SHYx2PDKocDEuKDFrETDfOziFHkImLZbM61o6IfRh DqY19ZgH8rVnyoQx5nX

And before you ask, of course I have made a impact, including local. :yo:

Seshmeister
01-07-2013, 04:41 AM
DAVID KUPELIAN (http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/the-giant-gaping-hole-in-sandy-hook-reporting/)

Look at him FFS he's like the bad guy from any Twisted Sister video. :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Vyw8kNGJVZY/TeU440Oe_iI/AAAAAAAAAgQ/s46c1zwATfE/s320/david%2Bkupelian.png

http://americanloons.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/221-david-kupelian.html

His entry in The Encyclopedia of American Loons

#221: David Kupelian

Kupelian is Managing Editor of WorldNetDaily, boldly assrting that the WorldNetDaily “serves as your watchdog on government 365 days a year. We guard your priceless freedoms by aggressively exposing corruption and evil everywhere, and by championing good.” His contributions are sufficiently batshit insane to have made it even to whale.to. His book is “The Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and Pseudo-Experts Sell Us Corruption Disguised as Freedom” – the topic is, predictably, “how atheism is being sold to the US”, containing nuggets such as the “sexual revolution” being really a (covert) action to promote pedophilia. Really, the mantra of the book is “ze gays are coming, ze gays are coming!”. In general, Kupelian is simply shocked that people like Hitchens, Harris and Stenger are allowed to publish books in the Christian Nation that is the US.

A valiant fighter in the war against strawmen, Kupelian was also avidly worried about what would happen to the US if a Democrat was elected president in 2008 (“How Hillary will lead America to Hell” was his slightly less than reality-based WorldNetDaily screed discussing such topics). “The damage that will occur to America if Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama is elected president will go far beyond what we can rationally anticipate on the policy level,” says Kupelian. Since, as he says, we can't rationally anticipate the horrible damage Hillary will do to the country, he proceeds to irrationally anticipate those damages (hat-tip to Ed Brayton).

He is also the originator of the following, glorious quote: “Sex is sacred. For millennia, this biblical principle was the bedrock moral value of the Western World.”

Diagnosis: Reality-challenged (well, batshit insane) wingnut who seems positively shallow even when compared to his boss, the clinically insane Joseph Farah. Kupelian is not without impact, and that fact is pretty darn scary.

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 08:57 AM
He can't...

Not one of these smug clowns have disputed one single fact or argument that I put forth regarding this, or the other shootings...

They just blame guns, exactly like the TV told them to...

cadaverdog
01-07-2013, 09:15 AM
People need to wake up to the danger and the complete hocus pocus of psychiatric medicine...

This is a way bigger problem than guns but few people are interested...
Spoken like a true Scientologist. I've studied them a little bit. That's their big public outcry. Can't say I completely disagree.

Nickdfresh
01-07-2013, 09:36 AM
You shot the messenger instead of the message. Now dispute the message.

WorldNutDaily is pretty self-shooting...

And I can link about 50 of your posts where you resort to personal attacks and never actually dispute someone's view you disagree with...

Nickdfresh
01-07-2013, 09:38 AM
He can't...

Not one of these smug clowns have disputed one single fact or argument that I put forth regarding this, or the other shootings...

They just blame guns, exactly like the TV told them to...

You haven't put forth any arguments nor facts, though. I also don't waste my time on conspiracy jackoffs like you who need a crutch and simply dismiss what they don't agree with regardless of "facts"..

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Who cares if you believe what I say or not...

Fuck off, dude...

And don't forget to turn in your guns...

Nickdfresh
01-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Who cares if you believe what I say or not...

Fuck off, dude...

And don't forget to turn in your guns...

You don't care if I believe what you said, then tell me to fuck off. :) Interesting...

The drugs and booze are calling to you Elvis...

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 09:50 AM
*yawn*

Go try to push someone else's buttons...

jhale667
01-07-2013, 11:09 AM
*yawn*

Yeah, NICK - he's clearly too plastered to feel his buttons being pushed.... the fucking nutjob.

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Keep on ignoring the fact that none of the stories around last years shootings don't add up...

The next one just might be in your neighborhood...

And you better not be under psychiatric care and on medication, because they just might use you as their next patsy...

Nickdfresh
01-07-2013, 12:24 PM
*yawn*

The only button of yours to push is the stupid on-off frothing clone switch...

jhale667
01-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Keep on ignoring the fact that none of the stories around last years shootings don't add up...

Hmm... the freudian double-negative usage proves what you already know - it DOES add up, and you ARE INDEED FULL OF SHIT. Loser.

ELVIS
01-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Hey, maybe the kid removed the handgun casings from the children's bodies and replaced them with .223 rifle casings to throw the investigators off the scent ??

Nickdfresh
01-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Or maybe Martians came down and and killed all the children with lasers, then shot them with a .223 rifle and spread around the casings. That way when the Martian Walkers come, no one can stop them with their guns after they're banned?

Uhhh, yeaaahhhhh...
http://nbchardballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lovitz.jpg

jhale667
01-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Or maybe Martians came down and and killed all the children with lasers, then shot them with a .223 rifle and spread around the casings. That way when the Martian Walkers come, no one can stop them with their guns after they're banned?

Uhhh, yeaaahhhhh...
http://nbchardballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lovitz.jpg

Sounds more legit than any of ELBOW's InfoWhores sperm-burps.

ashstralia
01-08-2013, 06:27 AM
Hey, maybe the kid removed the handgun casings from the children's bodies and replaced them with .223 rifle casings t friend,o throw the investigators off the scent ??

are you this incomprehensibly stupid for real? ever been to a real scene of crime? i have. and i can tell you my friend, once the hearse drives away, it becomes your fucking problem. who did what, when? why? with what?

you've got no idea, columbo.

BigBadBrian
01-08-2013, 08:01 AM
Hey, maybe the kid removed the handgun casings from the children's bodies and replaced them with .223 rifle casings to throw the investigators off the scent ??

You need to quit watching Alex Jones.

On second thought, I don't even think he's that ridiculous.

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Well then someone else did the shooting because the kid left the gun that has been falsely identified as a Bushmaster ( turns out to be a shotgun) in the car...

THAT'S A FACT!

ZahZoo
01-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Well then someone else did the shooting because the kid left the Bushmaster in the car...

THAT'S A FACT!

Go back and find the press conference with the Chief Medical Examiner... he clearly states that the dead children he autopsied died from bullets from that rifle. One kid shot 11 times.

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Digital Journal (http://digitaljournal.com/article/340113#ixzz2HOWc3ou8)

After two weeks of media reports that a .223 AR-15 Bushmaster was found in the trunk of Lanza's car, gun aficionados point out that the rifle is not a Bushmaster, nor even an AR-class assault weapon.

Gun experts say that the weapon shown in an NBC News report is some kind of shotgun.

Washington Post:
He had two semiautomatic pistols and a .223-caliber rifle, law enforcement officials said. He apparently used only the handguns, which were later found in the school. The rifle was found in the vehicle.

CNN:
Three weapons were recovered from the school: a semi-automatic .223 Bushmaster found in a car in the school parking lot, and a Glock and a Sig Sauer found with Lanza's body, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said. The weapons were legally purchased by Lanza's mother, the official said.

Now it turns out that the rifle found in the trunk is not a Bushmaster at all, The police officer is, in gun owner's jargon, cycling a bolt to clear the weapon. An AR uses a charging handle. Gun experts have said that the weapon shown in the video is some kind of shotgun. Here is the news report in which the "long weapon" is shown:

Thanks to weapons masters across the Internet for pointing this out.

Another interesting aspect of the news report pointed out by law enforcement commenters is that the officer seems to be completely mishandling evidence, possibly destroying valuable fingerprints and other clues. Law enforcement commenters have indicated that proper procedure might call for the trunk being sealed with evidence tape and the entire car transported to a main crime lab for examination and evidence gathering, such as dusting for prints.

This follows a bewildering change of story from the authorities as to what weapons were actually used in the shooting. Initial reports indicated "apparently handguns and only handguns," NBC report below:

Then the story changed to it being a rifle used in the shootings, in particular a Bushmaster .223. Lt. Paul Vance of the CT State Police said in a press conference on December 16th:

The weapon that was utilized most of the time during this horrific crime was identified as a Bushmaster AR-15 assault type weapon. It had high-capacity magazines.
This now matches what the coroner, Chief Medical Examiner H. Wayne Carver II, said right after the shooting:

"All the wounds that I know of at this point were caused by the long weapon," [the coroner] said...

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Go back and find the press conference with the Chief Medical Examiner... he clearly states that the dead children he autopsied died from bullets from that rifle. One kid shot 11 times.

I'm 100% aware of that...

He removed .223 cal casings from the children...

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 09:47 AM
he clearly states that the dead children he autopsied died from bullets from that rifle.

No, not that rifle...

A .223 cal rifle...

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 10:38 AM
He did really tell Piers (the Shill), who fled his own country to avoid prosecution...

I think Alex acted the way he did on purpose because of who Piers Morgan is...

Do I agree with how he acted, no, but it was entertaining...

I do think, however, that Alex should have treated the invitation with respect and engaged in an actual conversation...

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Digital Journal (http://digitaljournal.com/article/340113#ixzz2HOWc3ou8)

After two weeks of media reports that a .223 AR-15 Bushmaster was found in the trunk of Lanza's car, gun aficionados point out that the rifle is not a Bushmaster, nor even an AR-class assault weapon.

Gun experts say that the weapon shown in an NBC News report is some kind of shotgun....

Greg, you're a fucking retard. This cunt brought three weapons into the school: two pistols (a 9mm and a 10mm) and the Bushmaster Assault Rifle semi-auto 5.56mm

Now, I know you tend to be a little "thick", Greg. But if you were a developmentally disabled "genius" (and not just a developmentally disabled dumb-guy you are) and you really, really wanted to kill lots of people in a small space of time, would you use:

A.) a shotgun that has a small ammunition capacity and is tedious to reload once out of ammo?

B.) an "assault rifle-type" weapon with a 30-rd. magazine capacity that can be relatively quickly reloaded?

If you paid attention to actual news sources by vetted and trained (but albeit often stupid and incompetent) journalists, you'd know that this idiot was obsessed with first-person shooter games and it is coming out that he basically conducted himself as a first person shooter gamer in the school (excessively reloading so he had max ammo capacity).

And THE MEDIA isn't the one reporting here, THE POLICE ARE!!!..

Instead of using cherry picked conspiracy crap sources focusing on irrelevant issues for some political agenda that take often wrong, unconfirmed INITIAL REPORTS during the hours unfolding after the massacre took place, just look at what "police said":

Newtown shooter's guns: What we know
By Steve Almasy, CNN
updated 10:11 AM EST, Wed December 19, 2012

(CNN) -- Adam Lanza brought three weapons inside Sandy Hook Elementary school on December 14 and left a fourth in his car, police said. Those weapons were a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns -- a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm.

In the car he left a shotgun, about which police have offered no details. Lanza used one of the handguns to take his own life, although police haven't said whether the gun was the Glock or the Sig Sauer.

In fact many details remain unknown about the weapons Lanza used that day to kill 20 children, his own mother, six other adults and then himself. Here's what is known so far:...

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm 100% aware of that...

He removed .223 cal casings from the children...

No dummy, he didn't remove "casings," he removed slugs...

Retard...

jhale667
01-08-2013, 11:02 AM
He did really tell Piers (the Shill), who fled his own country to avoid prosecution...

I think Alex acted the way he did on purpose because of who Piers Morgan is...

Do I agree with how he acted, no, but it was entertaining...

I do think, however, that Alex should have treated the invitation with respect and engaged in an actual conversation...

Yeah, figured you'd try to put a positive spin on it, but don't bother. He's a nutjob. Complete fucking idiot, and you should be ashamed of yourself for spouting his shit here like he's anything but certifiable.

He had ONE valid point - the big pharma drugs most people with "issues" are prescrbed that cause violent outbursts - and he was too busy being a fucking idiot (what was with all the "let's fight" references??) to make it coherently. He FAILED miserably no matter how you slice it.

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 11:05 AM
It's about time you actually debate something...

But I didn't cherry pick anything...

I've posted various sources that all corroborate the same findings...

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Is this an AR15, I think not...

http://rawwscoop.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/slow-motion-footage-of-police-removing-long-gun-from-trunk-in-confliction-with-vances-statements-youtube-003007.png

And why is the officer handling it, anyway ??

Isn't that called contaminating the scene of a crime ??

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Watch the video again, Nick...

That's a shotgun shell coming out of the chamber...

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Anyway, when there's proof that Lanza brought a rifle into the school, I'll shut up...

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 11:13 AM
It's about time you actually debate something...

But I didn't cherry pick anything...

I've posted various sources that all corroborate the same findings...

No you don't. You posted an OPINION piece based on red herrings, conspiratorial rantings, and COMPLETELY cherry picked "facts" as he forgets to mention that the media was just speculating and filling in what wasn't known with wrong information in the first hours after the shooting. The "media" doesn't have access to the shooting crime scene, the police do. Therefore we need to wait to see what actually happens after the events have transpired.

If you had a hint of critical thinking and skepticism for everything instead of selectively vetting it at a gov't you don't like because it's led by a blackman, you might dismiss other douchebags like this from doing your thinking for you in their red herring OP-ED pieces...

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Anyway, when there's proof that Lanza brought a rifle into the school, I'll shut up...

What "proof?" There's no proof he didn't use a laser blaster or a plasma ray gun either, by that standard. Dipshit!

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Watch the video again, Nick...

That's a shotgun shell coming out of the chamber...

Very good, so you've just said "the media," the police, and I am right as there was a "long gun" that was a shotgun in his trunk! Congratulations...morons!

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 11:29 AM
A few inconsistencies:

Reports of possible second shooter apprehended and in custody...

Helicopter footage of police chasing suspect on foot...

Early police audio of two more suspects detained on the ground...

Initial reports of two hand guns found with the shooter...

Story changed to four hand guns found with the shooter...

"Hundreds of rounds fired"

Eric Holder immediately meeting with first responders...

Shooter allowed entrance into the school...

Story changed to shooter gained access through broken window...

Within three hours, Obama on TV blaming guns before any facts known...

And there's more...

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 11:32 AM
And how in the hell did they get Adam Lanza mixed up with his brother who was at work at the time and claims not to have had contact with his brother for years ??

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 12:19 PM
You're a riot, Nick...

And a control freak...

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 12:19 PM
You're a riot, Nick...

And a control freak...

Yep. :)

BigBadBrian
01-08-2013, 12:21 PM
And how in the hell did they get Adam Lanza mixed up with his brother who was at work at the time and claims not to have had contact with his brother for years ??

The CIA Black-Ops people obviously manufactured the wrong "evidence," right?

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 12:23 PM
The CIA Black-Ops people obviously manufactured the wrong "evidence," right?

They're getting sloppy! At least the local police and the several hundred (if not tens of thousands) of accomplices are going along with it, though...

ZahZoo
01-08-2013, 12:25 PM
No, not that rifle...

A .223 cal rifle...

Correct... a .223 calibur Bushmaster AR 15 which is what I was referring to him having used... not the damn shotgun in the trunk.

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Yes they are sloppy, and they don't care because they know the average citizen isn't paying attention...

Look at how many times the fake Bin Laden raid story changed...

If that story was real, the Navy Seals would have the story 100% documented and accurate...

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Correct... a .223 calibur Bushmaster AR 15 which is what I was referring to him having used... not the damn shotgun in the trunk.

Well, as near as I can tell, by searching as much as I can, only hand guns were recovered at the scene...

And I'm not "cherry picking" as Nick likes to suggest...

I'm being honest and if I find something that corroborates the official story, I'll post it...

WARF
01-08-2013, 12:41 PM
http://usahitman.com/wp-content/uploads/JzJL4.jpg

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Hmmm...

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 12:48 PM
A few inconsistencies:

Initial reports of two hand guns found with the shooter...

Story changed to four hand guns found with the shooter...

"Hundreds of rounds fired"

Eric Holder immediately meeting with first responders...

Shooter allowed entrance into the school...

Story changed to shooter gained access through broken window...

Within three hours, Obama on TV blaming guns before any facts known...

And there's more...

As usual the lunatic conspiracy crap of confusing the press making mistakes in the messy aftermath of a breaking story and trying to make it fit with a ludicrous motiveless fantasy world of unseen mysterious forces.

Before internet conspiracy stories we had a term for this - mental illness.

jhale667
01-08-2013, 12:53 PM
As usual the lunatic conspiracy crap of confusing the press making mistakes in the messy aftermath of a breaking story and trying to make it fit with a ludicrous motiveless fantasy world of unseen mysterious forces.

Before internet conspiracy stories we had a term for this - mental illness.

Yep, ELBOW and Alex Jones are soaking in it.

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 12:58 PM
This looks like mental illness to me...

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 01:03 PM
:rofl:

WARF
01-08-2013, 01:07 PM
It really depends on what side of the fence your team plays on. If you're a Democrat 9/11 was done by Bush and our Government. If you're a Republican the Sandy Hook shootings were a hoax to take away our 2nd Amendment. People are quick to shoot down Elvis (no pun intended) for his conspiracy theories by the same people who claimed Bush flew Military drone planes into the World Trade Center, and every other bogus story imaginable regarding 9/11.

In the words of "LoungeMachine"

I call bullshit.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Yes they are sloppy, and they don't care because they know the average citizen isn't paying attention...

Look at how many times the fake Bin Laden raid story changed...

If that story was real, the Navy Seals would have the story 100% documented and accurate...

Well thank God you are on the case, sir!

http://blog.reidreport.com/uploaded_images/mrmagoo-718883.jpg

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 01:09 PM
I have to declare an interest the last thing I want is that cunt Piers Morgan back here. :)

He didn't however flee the UK because he was facing charges although I hope at some point they do get him for something.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 01:11 PM
...If you're a Democrat 9/11 was done by Bush and our Government. If you're a Republican the Sandy Hook shootings were a hoax to take away our 2nd Amendment....

That's bullshit WARF. Few of either party actually believe that...

BITEYOASS
01-08-2013, 01:11 PM
I find it ironic that Alex Jones wants to violate someone's first amendment rights in order to keep his second amendment rights.

WARF
01-08-2013, 01:13 PM
I digress...

I can't fucking believe Alex Jones is only 38.

I thought that fat fuck was easily 50.... maybe all the stress from his mental illness has aged him rapidly!

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Well, as near as I can tell, by searching as much as I can, only hand guns were recovered at the scene...

And I'm not "cherry picking" as Nick likes to suggest...

Then what fucking part of "police recovered" do you not understand? You are cherry picking initial, misinformed media stories (from what you believe to be a corrupt bunch of liars, but somehow in this case they're conveniently infallible and omnipotent with every word correct) and drawing conclusions based only on a fraction of reports that fits your premeditated world view and opinion...

That is what's called the anti-scientific method of forming conclusions, then fixing (often false) "evidence" around them. It's supposed to be the other way around, actually. Dummy...

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 01:23 PM
I digress...

I can't fucking believe Alex Jones is only 38.

I thought that fat fuck was easily 50.... maybe all the stress from his mental illness has aged him rapidly!

The Illuminati are smuggling old fat crazy pills into his Kool-Aid.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 01:25 PM
This looks like mental illness to me...

Listen to the first sentence this cunt says (Jones, not Morgan, to eliminate cuntfusion). He's basically saying that "forainers" 'ain't got no rights to free speech' and to the "First Amendment" and should be deported if he doesn't like what they say. Douchebag...

WARF
01-08-2013, 01:26 PM
That's bullshit WARF. Few of either party actually believe that...

I am not saying that either, but there have been extremists from both parties supporting conspiracy theories for their political agenda. Then the release of Fahrenheit 9/11 right before the elections. I am a registered Democrat myself, but I stay middle of the road. I personally hated George Bush and thought he was one of the worst presidents in the history of our country. Anyways, I can't wait to see what Michael Moore's spin on the Sandy Hoax elementary shootings, or the Sandy Hook elementary shootings. (Again depending on what team you play for.)

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 01:27 PM
You are cherry picking initial, misinformed media stories (from what you believe to be a corrupt bunch of liars, but somehow in this case they're conveniently infallible and omnipotent with every word correct) and drawing conclusions based only on a fraction of reports that fits your premeditated world view and opinion...

No asshole...

That's exactly what Obama, Holder, Reid, Bloomberg, Feinstein, Piss Morgan and the rest of the anti-gun lobby are doing in every case...

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 01:29 PM
The Illuminati are smuggling old fat crazy pills into his Kool-Aid.

Or he's just smuggling lots of donuts in his fat ass...

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Anyways, I can't wait to see what Michael Moore's spin on the Sandy Hoax elementary, or Sandy Hook elementary shootings. (Again depending on what team you play for.)

Who cares what a fat liberal film maker has to say ??

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 01:30 PM
I am not saying that either, but there have been extremists from both parties supporting conspiracy theories for their political agenda. Then the release of Fahrenheit 9/11 right before the elections. I am a registered Democrat myself, but I stay middle of the road. I personally hated George Bush and thought he was one of the worst presidents in the history of our country. Anyways, I can't wait to see what Michael Moore's spin on the Sandy Hoax elementary, or Sandy Hook elementary shootings. (Again depending on what team you play for.)

F911 wasn't an "inside job" film...

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Listen to the first sentence this cunt says (Jones, not Morgan, to eliminate cuntfusion). He's basically saying that "forainers" 'ain't got no rights to free speech' and to the "First Amendment" and should be deported if he doesn't like what they say. Douchebag...

It pains me to say but Morgan won the battle of the cunts just by calmly letting Jones show his true colors.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 01:32 PM

Right, you only listen to unhinged fat radio liars...

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 01:34 PM
F911 wasn't an "inside job" film...

And just because Moore stretches facts and manipulates situations in his films doesn't mean that there aren't some powerful moments.

It's extraordinary that Bush managed to get re-elected after the scene at the elementary school.

I can only think it's because there is so much media noise at elections in the US...

WARF
01-08-2013, 01:34 PM

I was being sarcastic.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 01:37 PM
I know I led this thread off with this, but it bears posting again to show what a lying douche Jones is and why people who listen to him are fuckwits:

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 01:38 PM
And just because Moore stretches facts and manipulates situations in his films doesn't mean that there aren't some powerful moments.

It's extraordinary that Bush managed to get re-elected after the scene at the elementary school.

I can only think it's because there is so much media noise at elections in the US...

And money...

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 01:40 PM
He's also said constantly since the day that Obama was first elected that he would be assassinated as a false flag.

He's like one of those second rate psychics that make all their shitty predictions at the start of each year assuming that we are all too dumb to go back and look at all of their misses the year before, and sadly for most people that follow them they are correct.

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 01:44 PM

WARF
01-08-2013, 01:45 PM

I am not a Michael Moore fan by any means. I did like the fact in Fahrenheit they pointed out Ashcroft lost his seat to a dead man. :lmao:

I enjoyed SICKO, and my all time favorite was Roger and Me... who can forget this scene?

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FCs4WQyaFE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FCs4WQyaFE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

jhale667
01-08-2013, 02:02 PM
This pretty much sums up Jones' insane cuntdom displayed last night...

http://erin-pokingatsnakes.blogspot.com/2013/01/nano-chimps-great-white-sharks-and.html

Nano Chimps, Great White Sharks and Hitler: An Evening with Alex Jones

The first time I ever watched Glenn Beck on Fox News, I was struck by how paranoid he was. He believed in grand conspiracies, he had his strange chalkboard, he dressed up like a Minute Man, he pretended to poison Nancy Pelosi and joked about murdering filmmaker Michael Moore. That's not stable behavior. As I continued to listen to the things Beck said, I wondered if he was just in it for the money. Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh are all in it for the money, and there is the chance that Glenn Beck is as well. That possibility may not exist when it comes to Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is the creator of the websites Info Wars and Prison Planet. I don't know why he felt the need to launch Prison Planet; maybe the giant donation button at Info Wars wasn't lucrative enough. Or maybe Mr. Jones has so many "theories," he needed a second place to share them. Here are a few of those theories:

*The government is using juice boxes to create homosexuals. (You Tube has a delightful 1 minute video of Jones yelling about this)

*The Deepwater Horizon oil spill was part of the Obama administration's plans of oil nationalization and global government. (Mother Jones)

*The Bohemian Grove's mascot, an owl, is actually the god Moloch, and one of the rituals performed at the Grove is "an ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony." (The actual documentary)

*FEMA concentration camps. (Psychology Today)

Monday evening, Piers Morgan in what can only be called a show of utter masochism, had Alex Jones on his program. Jones is one of the people behind a White House petition calling for Morgan to be deported because of his pro-gun control stance. The video of the interview is all over the Internet, and I tried to watch it Tuesday morning, pre-coffee. I made it to Jones actually screaming "1776!" before I walked away and had to take an ibuprofen. After taking our son to school, I grabbed a mega mug of java, and sat down for the entire 14-minute "interview."

First, who do I sue to get those 14 minutes back? I'm almost joking. This was painful to watch. Piers Morgan was somehow convinced that he would be able to have a discussion with Alex Jones, asking questions and having those questions answered. Who the hell told him that? You don't talk to Alex Jones; you put on a spit guard and sit back, watching his eyes get wild and the veins in his neck bulge and listening to him scream about the New World Order and SSRI medications being responsible for all mass murders and great white sharks killing swimmers and Hitler. God, they always go back to Hitler, don't they?

When Piers Morgan asked Jones about the difference between gun deaths in America and gun deaths in Britain, Jones accused Morgan of using "little factoids." In Alex Jones' world, gun deaths are insignificant, because the federal government is using Juicy Juice to turn our kids gay. Oh, and Jones asked what may be the most surreal question I have ever heard during this verbal assault on Piers Morgan: "How many chimpanzees can fit on the head of a pin?" Obviously, Alex Jones has discovered top secret documents about the government's Nano Chimp program.

Look, it's easy to make fun of someone like Alex Jones, but there is a deeper issue here. He lives in a world of darkness and fear and paranoia and hate, and he's heavily armed, according to what he told Piers Morgan. He rails against medications that help mentally ill people in America every day, he hates the government, he believes in the Bilderberg and Rothschild conspiracies, he believes the Bush administration orchestrated the attacks of September 11th, 2001 and he believes the Obama administration is coming for all the guns in this country. Alex Jones also despises psychologists and mental health specialists, he is a rabid right wing, pro-life conservative and he is the guy behind the horrible and lie-filled "The Obama Deception."

What does this all add up to? I am not a psychologist, so I am in no way attempting to diagnose Alex Jones. But having lived the life I have, and having met the people I have met, I can say with pretty good certainty that Alex Jones appears to be severely unstable, both emotionally and mentally. He sounds exactly like paranoid schizophrenics I met in Florida, and I would not be surprised if he has suffered from visual or auditory hallucinations in his life. Understand, I state "appears." Honestly, he could be like Beck-in it for the money-but after watching him on Piers Morgan's show, I really doubt that.

Let me leave you with the Alex Jones conspiracy that convinced me there was something very off about Alex Jones. Clockwork elves (http://dangerousminds.net/comments/alex_jones_dmt_elves_want_the_elites_to_kill_us_al l).

jhale667
01-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Glitch dupage! But Alex Jones is still an insane cuntbag.

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Oh, and Jones asked what may be the most surreal question I have ever heard during this verbal assault on Piers Morgan: "How many chimpanzees can fit on the head of a pin?" Obviously, Alex Jones has discovered top secret documents about the government's Nano Chimp program.

That line made me LOL or at least smirk.

He was obviously reaching for the phrase '"How many angels can sit on the head of a pin?" which is a metaphor for saying there is no point in that argument because even if there were angels it is unknowable how many could sit there.

We do know however that no chimps can sit on the head of a pin or definitely no more than one depending on how you judge it. :D

jhale667
01-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Jones was "reaching" the entire "interview". That dude shouldn't be allowed within a square mile of a gun. ANY gun.

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 02:31 PM
I wonder if Nancy Lanza was a fan of Alex Jones...

PETE'S BROTHER
01-08-2013, 02:33 PM
That line made me LOL or at least smirk.

SALTS - smiled a little then stopped

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 02:35 PM
I wonder if Nancy Lanza was a fan of Alex Jones...

Maybe you should construe a report that proves such...

WARF
01-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Nancy and Adam had NOTHING to do with Sandy Hook.

They have finally released snapshots of the surveillance camera....

The real killer....

http://smhttp.14409.nexcesscdn.net/806D5E/wordpress-L/images/ChildsPlay.jpg

Kristy
01-08-2013, 03:18 PM

Hey asshole, in any situation where there has been a shooting the police initially regard anyone at the scene as being a "suspect" including the children as ridiculous as that may seem. The problem with trailer trash asswipes like you who blindly follow paranoid schizophrenic cocksuckers like Alex Jones is that your truly believe in your unfounded propaganda that anything that threatens your violent way of life is somehow a "government conspiracy" based upon "global elitists" when you have zero facts to support [your] claims. You want a conspiracy in order to justify your paranoia. I swear to fuck if Jones told you that your trailer was lined with listening devices and hidden cameras you'd be searching for them and posting all sorts of insane crap to prove a theory that has no basis in objective reality.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Hey asshole, in any situation where there has been a shooting the police initially regard anyone at the scene as being a "suspect" including the children as ridiculous as that may seem. The problem with trailer trash asswipes like you who blindly follow paranoid schizophrenic cocksuckers like Alex Jones is that your truly believe in your unfounded propaganda that anything that threatens your violent way of life is somehow a "government conspiracy" based upon "global elitists" when you have zero facts to support [your] claims. You want a conspiracy in order to justify your paranoia. I swear to fuck if Jones told you that your trailer was lined with listening devices and hidden cameras you'd be searching for them and posting all sorts of insane crap to prove a theory that has no basis in objective reality.

:clap:

WARF
01-08-2013, 03:32 PM

:lmao: :killer:

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Stay Krusty...

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Stay Paranoid

:gulp:

Dr. Love
01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
By no means do I believe the infowars stuff, but a lot of what's come out about this whole tragedy doesn't add up. There's been an upswing in violence lately between the theater shooting, the college shootings over the last few years and now this. Clearly these people are off their rockers and that's what's driving them to do this, but at the same time I think they are probably a lot more open to suggestion. It's not that far fetched to think that there could be a common element to all of this. Maybe it's a generational thing, or the media, but the stories seem a little too similar where someone snaps and goes and kills a lot of people. Something like that isn't normal. I dunno if it's medication that's causing it or what but it's becoming way more common and we should really be trying to figure out the reasons behind it.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 03:44 PM
By no means do I believe the infowars stuff, but a lot of what's come out about this whole tragedy doesn't add up. There's been an upswing in violence lately between the theater shooting, the college shootings over the last few years and now this. Clearly these people are off their rockers and that's what's driving them to do this, but at the same time I think they are probably a lot more open to suggestion. It's not that far fetched to think that there could be a common element to all of this. Maybe it's a generational thing, or the media, but the stories seem a little too similar where someone snaps and goes and kills a lot of people. Something like that isn't normal. I dunno if it's medication that's causing it or what but it's becoming way more common and we should really be trying to figure out the reasons behind it.

Oh FFS...... you drinking from ELVIS' kool-aid bowl now?

Anyone can find anything in any tragedy if they look hard enough, and want to see it bad enough.

Everything is there alright.......except evidence.

Dr. Love
01-08-2013, 03:46 PM
I think it's perfectly reasonable to question things. Something isn't right.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 03:49 PM

Grassy Knoll...... you're slipping into Oliver Stone territory.

The only people who know everything are either dead, or leading the investigation. Everyone playing CSI is just ridiculous.

binnie
01-08-2013, 03:56 PM
The 'something isn't right' issue is really a product of trying to make sense of the incomprehensible. Those kind of actions are so 'out there' and beyond of how convention people behave that any explanation for them seems inadequate.

WARF
01-08-2013, 03:58 PM
I am gonna take the high road and keep my feelings out of this!

Warham
01-08-2013, 04:09 PM
There was no gunman on the grassy knoll.

There was no faked moon landing.

Elvis doesn't really live in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Piers and I may be distantly related, which freaks me out more than anything.

Now that I think about it, I do believe the government has done some experiments with mass mind control on a small level.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Jones was "reaching" the entire "interview". That dude shouldn't be allowed within a square mile of a gun. ANY gun.

Or children...

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 04:56 PM

It's hard to say that medication is causing any of this when there isn't much evidence any of these fucks actually took their meds. Most of them eschewed any psychological treatment IIRC. All while having access to pretty serious firearms, of course.

It used to be that we just committed the mentally ill to (often horrific) institutions. The age of modern drugs has brought back some humanity and some control of the mentally ill and their families over their own destinies. But it has also facilitated crazy bitches walking around untreated and yet lucidity enough to arm themselves to the teeth. But anyone who thinks this is a new issue that suddenly popped up is deluded. It began in the 80's with Reagan allowing institutions to simply throw out patients leading to a massive spike in homelessness...

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 05:02 PM
There was no gunman on the grassy knoll.

There was no faked moon landing.

Elvis doesn't really live in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Piers and I may be distantly related, which freaks me out more than anything.

Now that I think about it, I do believe the government has done some experiments with mass mind control on a small level.

The CIA and U.S. Army experimented with drugs in order to find the magic elixir truth serum (which they never did, since the CIA was compelled to resort to Rendition and some tortures during the early years of the War on Terrah). Both gave LSD to various troops, suspects, etc. But if they truly had a mind control drug, why would the 'shadow guberment' even need these 'agent provocateur' shootings to affect policies?

WARFstradamus
01-08-2013, 05:10 PM
When the moon of Venus aligns with Jupiter, the great Cunt of Louisiana shall spread his lies. He shall be insolent towards the great half negro leader of the east. Bloodshed in the classroom. On the 7th day of the crescent moon a man who recites wikipedia shall stop him. The great troll of Louisiana shall dwell in his smelly trailer forevermore.

Warham
01-08-2013, 05:10 PM
I don't like to get too deep believing in these conspiracies. They may be fun to read but that's about it. I always think of that line from Kevin Kostner in Oliver Stone's JFK when conspiracies come up. "Back and to the left" in a Southern accent. The truth is usually in front of people. They just want to ignore it.

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Morgan is a total cunt , I have never seen Alex Jones before but imagine any one who sides with his side of the argument hopes he shuts the fuck up from now on because that ill disciplined display didnt help their cause.
Unless he is meant to be funny and if thats the case sorry I didnt realise it was political spinal Tap.

Kristy
01-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Morgan is a total cunt...

That is irrelevant when it comes to Jones and his racing thoughts.

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 05:32 PM
That is irrelevant when it comes to Jones and his racing thoughts.

totally, but I like to state it whenever possible.

Ric Flair
01-08-2013, 05:43 PM
You sit on your couch all day ELVIS. In a cheap little Louisiana trailer home. While you were feeding your fat face, and accusing the government of killing innocent little children... I was winning WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Kristy
01-08-2013, 05:46 PM
I think it's perfectly reasonable to question things.

Yes, question things but not to trivialize, conspiratorize and paranoiaize "things" for pleasures self-aggrandizement and media whoring. The problem with people like Jones is that they remain a strange sense of credibility when only some of their bullshit predictions and/or theories come true and that's based more on the law of averages than actually knowing something in the first place. Shit hasn't been right since the birth of time so who is Jones to be the end-all grand avatar/guru/wizard that speaks for America's populace? Alex Jones is the modern day Jim Jones only that he is scarier because he has much more accessible avenues to the electronic media to spew his garbage. No wonder poorly educated, led-paint chip eating, fungal parasite infected moron like Elvis follow this asshole without question or shame. Don't fall for the same trap.

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 05:55 PM
I don't like to get too deep believing in these conspiracies. They may be fun to read but that's about it. I always think of that line from Kevin Kostner in Oliver Stone's JFK when conspiracies come up. "Back and to the left" in a Southern accent. The truth is usually in front of people. They just want to ignore it.

That's a classic example because anyone that knew anything about ballistics watching must have been shouting at the screen as he repeated it 50 times.

The exit wound as the bullet pushes out his brain would always push the head in the direction of the shooter. As Stone spouted his crap he was actually demonstrating reason #1 out of 50 that his theory was nonsense.

Kristy
01-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Jesus Fucking Chriiiiist!
http://geektyrant.com/storage/0999-post-images/OliverStonecontroversial.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVE RSION=1357157051054http://www.mefacts.com/cache/html/incitement/11630_files/OpeningMontage.jpg

It's a god damn conspiracy!

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Morgan is on CNN now. He basically says he was happy he had Jones on to expose what a fuckwit he is, but didn't think he would have be that psychotic...

chefcraig
01-08-2013, 06:18 PM
It's amazing how much bullshit is in the official Sandy Hoax story and most people just go right along with it...

And it happens every fucking time...

I guess people like being lied to...

I dunno...in the Sandy Hook case, you had a bunch of so-called journalists running around wildly, "interviewing" officials, police, rescue teams, passers by, grieving parents and even the children themselves, then instantly drawing conclusions and printing them or stating them on live tv. There was no decompresion, it was more of a "if it bleeds, it leads" mentality which wound up being not only appalling, but insulting, downright shameful and ultimately irresponsible.

And here we are, several days after the fact, with very little (if any) more clarity. You can pick aspects of the varied reports apart, yet it's pretty hard to separate the wheat from the chaff when so much muddled thinking and obfuscation was initially taking place.

Having said that, some of what has been reported as "fact" leaves me scratching my head, and Christ knows that I'm about an inch deep and a mile wide when it comes to this stuff.

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Well here is a little montage of Jones, watching it will help us understand a bit better where ELVIS is coming from these days...

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 06:21 PM

The SSRI's is the common denominator in almost all mass shootings, mothers killing their kids, and especially suicide, as it says on the drug info...

But a more sinister common denominator is the fact that these people are all under suspicious psychiatric care...

I'm gonna hold off on my conspiracy crap a little until more comes out about the Sandy Hook case...

But I'll be suprised if we actually learn more...

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Well I'll be surprised if you do unless you drastically improve your sources...

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Well here is a bottle of Vodka, drinking it will help you understand a bit better where Sesh is coming from these days...

http://nimarkreview.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/absolut_vodka_.jpg

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Well I'll be surprised if you do unless you drastically improve your sources...

My sources are all over the place...

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 06:26 PM

You got that right... :)

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 06:26 PM
I fucking love absolut yum ... sorry to interupt

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Cîroc is better. But I believe Sesh drinks good old American Sky Vodka. Elvis drinks Jebus Juice...

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Absolut, advertising over substance IMHO.

At the moment I'm into Skyy, Finlandia, Stoli and Smirnoff - The 4 horsemen if you will... :)

Also dabbled with Makers Mark over the festive period.

Kristy
01-08-2013, 06:36 PM

:rofl:

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Of the above I have never tried skyy , tho am all for new forms of alcohol :D .
What do we like about it ?

envy_me
01-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Well here is a bottle of Vodka, drinking it will help you understand a bit better where Sesh is coming from these days...

http://nimarkreview.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/absolut_vodka_.jpg

Oh, that's our vodka :-)

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Of the above I have never tried skyy , tho am all for new forms of alcohol :D .
What do we like about it ?

Very smooth, easy drinking.

It may just be I needed a change after 20 years of Smirnoff. :)

It's funny I just had a look at some US websites and it's cited as quite a cheap vodka whereas over here it's about 40% more expensive than Smirnoff.

The Jack Daniels effect, as you know JD is expensive in the UK but probably inferior to a lot of other bourbons. I think it's all to do with import taxes.

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 06:52 PM
sold to the slurring geordie at the bar .. will give it a shot

Kristy
01-08-2013, 07:00 PM

http://fabulesslyfrugal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Reynolds-Wrap.jpg

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Wow, on sale too...

Warham
01-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Does Jones believe in all that reptilian nonsense?

Coyote
01-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Wasn't that David Ickes' schtick?

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Wasn't that David Ickes' schtick?

Yip , he was our wacko

hambon4lif
01-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Does Jones believe in all that reptilian nonsense?He does have David Icke on his show frequently, and Icke believes that most people are all alien lizards or some shit like that.....

When Jones' show is even more hilarious is when he has this sawed-off pipsqueak Gerald Celente on.........the guy is a self=proclaimed "trend-forecaster", but can't explain for the life of him how MF Global recently fucked him out of $100,000.

Jones and his entire supporting cast of blathering dipshits should have their own show on Comedy Central.

It's one big ship of fools, and poor, dumb people like ELVIS are swabbing the poopdeck.....

Idiots!

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 07:57 PM
I like conspiracy theories as much as anybody else. But Icke is too far out there for even me. Lizard people...

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Both Alex Jones and David Icke are multi millionaires now.

Icke recently played to an arena in London with 5000 people paying $75 each.

You start to wonder if they are just huxters taking advantage of people rather than real believers, like psychics.

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 08:00 PM
I wonder about icke , he probably smoked a fatty watched John carpenters them and thought what a great fucking idea .
He has probably made a fortune out of it .

Or he could be just bat shit crazy :biggrin:

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Oops Sesh types quicker than me lol

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 08:06 PM
I like conspiracy theories as much as anybody else. But Icke is too far out there for even me. Lizard people...

You should read this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Voodoo-Histories-Conspiracy-Shaping-History/dp/1594484988/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357693462&sr=1-1&keywords=voodoo+histories

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Oops Sesh types quicker than me lol

I'm on the wagon.

I usually take a couple of days off at this time of year. :)

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 08:15 PM
You didn't actually read his book did you ?

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Icke? Fuck no what's the point?

My link was to this.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fkrp8ZW7L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

It explains how the conspiracy theory stuff works.

vandeleur
01-08-2013, 08:22 PM
on the wagon and reading that I thought fuckin hell this is to bizarre lol

WARF
01-08-2013, 08:45 PM
I haven't had a drink for 20 days!
Well not consecutively...
For the whole year...
Oh, nevermind...

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 08:56 PM
I haven't had a drink for 20 days!
Well not consecutively...
For the whole year...
Oh, nevermind...

You can qualify to be a mod at Bright Eye!

Coyote
01-08-2013, 08:57 PM

You start to wonder if they are just huxters taking advantage of people rather than real believers, like psychics.

Hey, ya never know... Ever see something move in the corner of your peripheral vision, only to turn around and find nothing there?

WARF
01-08-2013, 09:03 PM

They issued a ban on my IP today.

I am gonna go register at "Baggy Eyes" where I can drink and be myself!

Little Texan
01-08-2013, 09:07 PM
They issued a ban on my IP today.

I am gonna go register at "Baggy Eyes" where I can drink and be myself!

Did you get a chance to show Pandora her beer before you got banned from there?

Little Texan
01-08-2013, 09:09 PM

Yeah, Pandora's only been sober since a couple of days after Christmas, and she's one of the head honchos there!

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Any links that haven't been deleted?

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Any links that haven't been deleted?

I just checked to see if our posts were still up. I'm permanently banned - guess my Sammy drinking from two mixed drinks avatar was over the line..

Little Texan
01-08-2013, 09:35 PM
It's pretty bad when you're so crazy that a fellow nutcase like Glenn Beck is calling you a loon! Pot, kettle black, anyone?

For the record, I don't peruse the Glenn Beck website, my brother sent me this link.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/01/08/crazy-person-alex-jones-rants-and-raves-on-cnn/

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 09:38 PM
I actually sat thru Jones's Bohemian Grove "documentary". It's hilarious.

Warham
01-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Hey, ya never know... Ever see something move in the corner of your peripheral vision, only to turn around and find nothing there?

Believing in spirits/ghosts/demons/angels isn't really conspiratorial.

Personally, I believe in some kind of netherworld, but I'm not quite sure what it is.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 09:48 PM
I've seen things and I definitely believe there is a netherworld, but that ain't what this is about...

SunisinuS
01-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Well until 150 years or so ago we thought bats just had big eyes.

Until we invented a device to measure SONAR.

As Shakespeare alluded to, there are more things under Heaven and Earth than have been dreamnt about in the imagination of man.

Now....Ghosts Spooks and Spectres: I will leave that to Egan.

I just want to get laid.*

WARF
01-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Did you get a chance to show Pandora her beer before you got banned from there?

Yeah dude, they fucking flipped out! Pandora started screaming all kinds of profanity. I can promise you she has a new sober date because of this!

jhale667
01-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Believing in spirits/ghosts/demons/angels isn't really conspiratorial.

Personally, I believe in some kind of netherworld, but I'm not quite sure what it is.

Believing in all of the above doesn't automatically make one religious for that matter...

Warham
01-08-2013, 11:13 PM
Believing in all of the above doesn't automatically make one religious for that matter...

Religion is basically just a codification of beliefs. It's hard to have a religion when you have a kitchen sink approach to the supernatural.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Religion is basically just a codification of beliefs. It's hard to have a religion when you have a kitchen sink approach to the supernatural.

Religion is just people trying to corral one's beliefs into their way of thinking.

Here's a thought..... maybe spirituality comes from within and doesn't require a Brand, a Trade Mark, or a codification to be "real"

Warham
01-08-2013, 11:20 PM
The Golden Rule is a good way to approach life and it's simple and doesn't require any bullshit practices or preaching or prayers. It's the basis for all other moral rules that most religions come up with.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 11:22 PM
The Golden Rule is a good way to approach life and it's simple and doesn't require any bullshit practices or preaching or prayers. It's the basis for all other moral rules that most religions come up with.

Exactly...

Well said.

Warham
01-08-2013, 11:24 PM
I think we derailed the tin foil thread...

I actually find this more interesting.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Not to worry....

There's no shortage of Tin Foil Threads from ELBOW...

But he does have some, very, very small points to consider...

Dr. Love
01-08-2013, 11:29 PM

I thought it was completely bizarre when Ron Paul got booed in a primary debate for suggesting we should live by the golden rule.

LoungeMachine
01-08-2013, 11:30 PM
I thought it was completely bizarre when Ron Paul got booed in a primary debate for suggesting we should live by the golden rule.

Ron Paul......speaking of conspiracies.......

Seshmeister
01-08-2013, 11:31 PM

"One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself"?

It's actually not as good as it first appears.

What if I don't want to be treated the same way as you do? This is where religions often go wrong.

You are better with the Platinum rule - "Do unto others as they want to be done unto"

Even then how do you know what they want?

None of these rules are as good as that given to us by Bill and Ted.

"Be excellent to each other"

jhale667
01-08-2013, 11:41 PM
"One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself"?

It's actually not as good as it first appears.

What if I don't want to be treated the same way as you do? This is where religions often go wrong.

You are better with the Platinum rule - "Do unto others as they want to be done unto"

Even then how do you know what they want?

None of these rules are as good as that given to us by Bill and Ted.

"Be excellent to each other"

:killer: (makes guitar wheedle)

ELVIS
01-08-2013, 11:47 PM
"Do unto others as they want to be done unto"

How much do you charge ??

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Ron Paul......speaking of conspiracies.......

Yeah, how the mainstream corporate shill media deliberately left Paul out of polling results and edited his video clips, or just outright ignored him ??

LoungeMachine
01-09-2013, 12:54 AM
How much do you charge ??

Still not getting any at home?

LoungeMachine
01-09-2013, 12:57 AM
Yeah, how the mainstream corporate shill media deliberately left Paul out of polling results and edited his video clips, or just outright ignored him ??

Screwing third party candidates [which for all intents and purposes Ru Paul was] is just part of our fucked up, bought and paid for thanks to the SCOTUS elections these days...... not conspiracy....just cold, hard truth.

Like your obsession with the cock.

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 12:59 AM
January 8, 2013

Jon Rappoport (http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/alex-jones-best-night-of-television-ever/)

http://static.infowars.com/2013/01/i/general/rights.jpg

Piers Morgan (CNN) thought he might pump up his horrendous ratings and avoid having to go back to England. So he invited Alex Jones to come east and appear on his show.

They would discuss gun control and the petition to have Morgan deported. It would be good television. An interesting conversation. Perhaps things would get contentious.

But Morgan’s producers and bookers had made a fatal error of judgment.

To say Alex was loaded for bear is a vast understatement.

He crashed the television party in a way it’s never happened before.

You could call it: the internet invades mainstream media. But that doesn’t begin to do it justice.

This was one man attacking the whole rotting corpse of major media, attacking the fascists of the federal government, attacking the psychiatric/pharmaceutical cartel for dispensing drugs that cause people to kill other people, attacking the host of the show for daring to come to these shores with his putrid put-on Brit arrogance, attacking the brain-dead premise that fewer gun murders equals a far, far better nation (England), swearing an oath that the US government will not disarm the citizenry…and Alex made all this happen in just the first seven minutes of the interview.

You could go back in the archives and comb through the history of television in this country and never find seven minutes like this. Never.

It broke through the fake civility of moronic, pundit-driven, stacked-to-the-ceiling-with-utter-bullshit news programs like a car driving through a showroom window at 80mph.

Go to infowars.com and watch it.

Then tell yourself you’re not dreaming, because you’re not. It happened.

If you were, by chance, tuned to the BCS championship game between Alabama and Notre Dame and missed the real slaughter on CNN, catch it.

According to Alex, one of Pier’s producers broke down and cried during the interview. Oh dear. Horrid. I hope the producer had friends to console her in their little mutually constructed elite bubble. Cocktails, tranqs, perhaps a visit to a shrink might be in order. No doubt, this is a case of PTSD, and might necessitate a long recovery.

No, the idiots at CNN were definitely not ready for this. They were blindsided. Piers tried to remain calm. That was his only strategy. He would be the voice of reason. Stiff upper lip and all that.

It worked about as well as waving a feather in front of a typhoon.

Which, when you think about it, is how the people of England handle their fascist government and their falling-apart society. “Look at us, we’re clueless with feathers.”

No doubt Piers is telling himself he stood up to the cave man from Texas, revealing to the American people how pernicious gun owners are. But that wasn’t it. That wasn’t it all.

Instead, this was cardboard television reality taking a dozen torpedoes amidships.

Alex did it exactly the way you’re supposed to do it when you want to destroy the whole stinking mess all at once. You give no quarter. You go on the attack from the first moment. You don’t let up.

You ignore the nicey-nice stuff.

I’m sure there are some boomer gun advocates out there who think Alex “presented an unfortunate face of the responsible gun-owner community.” They’re dead wrong. They don’t understand what an attack against tyranny requires. They never have.

You put the fascists on the defensive. That’s rule number one. You put them through the wall into the next county. You hit them with the truth so hard they never recover. That’s the goal.

It happened last night.

I watched the whole curtain of the television Matrix explode. I watched it with a joy that comes from knowing, for a long time, what such a moment would look like if it ever came to pass.

Then it did.

Thank you, CNN. This was your finest moment, your only authentic moment in all your years of building an insane consensus about reality.

Thanks, Alex. You came through like a champion.

WARF
01-09-2013, 01:06 AM
http://static.infowars.com/2013/01/i/general/rights.jpg

Are you still talking about Alex Jones Elvis? Log off from the Roth Army and masturbate for chrissakes.... Alex Jones isn't gonna pay for your trailer or that shitty ass Old English that you drink. Fuck Alex Jones!!!

WARF
01-09-2013, 01:08 AM
ooops I meant to say that with one of my 48 other aliases..... nevermind... fuck you...

=WARF=

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 01:12 AM
I have 49...

WARF
01-09-2013, 01:37 AM
i have 49...

I miss the days of Joe Thunder

jhale667
01-09-2013, 01:41 AM
Told ya ELBOW would be posting shit saying InfoWhore was awesome on Piers! Fucking nutjob.

WARF
01-09-2013, 01:41 AM
You know what ELVIS you're a good dude....I don't care if you;re right or wrong... I like the fact you stand up against the higher powers and fight.... those who oppose you weren't here from the beginning like me and you.... yeah we were assholes but we built this place.... so fuck em... you never went to ddlr.com when everyone deserted this place... you are a roth army original... and if you think Barack Obama was the 2nd shooter I will still support you.... cuz you have earned your stripes...

LoungeMachine
01-09-2013, 01:42 AM
I was Joe Thunder

Too late

:lmao:

WARF
01-09-2013, 01:44 AM
Too late

I didn't say that!

WARF
01-09-2013, 01:46 AM
I didn't try to fight Al at Froggy's!

LoungeMachine
01-09-2013, 01:48 AM
I didn't say that!

Riiight....

You never showed for our fight, and you owe me $500K on the Superbowl bet you lost.

WARF
01-09-2013, 01:49 AM
Riiight....

You never showed for our fight, and you owe me $500K on the Superbowl bet you lost.

I never did any of that. But I co-wrote the lyrics to take your whiskey home. Next Question! t

WARF
01-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Do you want me to humilate you Lounge? We can set up a ring right here in Butler, Pa. I am the undisputed champion and have 18-0 career record in my amateur career. What;s wrong Lounge? The silence is deafening. I can beat you easily i knocked out Brian Minto in the first round. Next Question!

LoungeMachine
01-09-2013, 01:55 AM
Do you want me to humilate you Lounge? We can set up a ring right here in Butler, Pa. I am the undisputed champion and have 18-0 career record in my amateur career. What;s wrong Lounge? The silence is deafening. I can beat you easily i knocked out Brian Minto in the first round. Next Question!

classic stuff, dude....

:clap:

WARF
01-09-2013, 02:03 AM
What ever happened to Brian Minto?!

LoungeMachine
01-09-2013, 02:06 AM
What ever happened to Brian Minto?!

He was a CIA plant......the whole thing was Black Ops, dude.

Don't ask questions.

Dr. Love
01-09-2013, 02:07 AM
I watched the Alex Jones thing on Piers on youtube. Alex makes a lot of interesting points, but his delivery will alienate too many people from listening.

Too bad, he said a lot of things that have me thinking tonight...

WARF
01-09-2013, 02:08 AM
Joe Thunder was Mick's biggest foe, but when he passed away he left a very nice message to him. The trolling was never personal. It was nice to see Joe give praise to Mick. I miss Mick he was one of my best friends here. I actually cried the day I heard the news.... he was such a great guy!

LoungeMachine
01-09-2013, 02:15 AM
I watched the Alex Jones thing on Piers on youtube. Alex makes a lot of interesting points, but his delivery will alienate too many people from listening.

Dude, this is nothing more than Ron Paul hangover on your part....

You're smarter than this.

True, the official story has holes....BUT the facts remains the facts. Don't get sucked in.

Hardrock69
01-09-2013, 02:43 AM

I am living proof of this.

I have had supernatural experiences. And so have many, many other people from the dawn of time.

Quite obvious there is stuff going on behind the scenes in this world.

And I do not need to follow a certain book, wear certain clothes, perform any certain rituals to know this.

Though sacrificing a virgin once in awhile is not a bad thing. :hee:

Hardrock69
01-09-2013, 02:46 AM
Damn. Dr. Love, I can't stop watching this:

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/384897/remy-lacroix-hula.gif

BITEYOASS
01-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Favorite response to Alex Jones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYPzCs5IqsY

jhale667
01-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Favorite response to Alex Jones:

Dude nails it! :lmao:

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 10:50 AM
True, the official story has holes....BUT the facts remains the facts. Don't get sucked in.

I think Doc. was referring more to what Alex had to say about the second amendment, not the Sandy Hoax...

Warham
01-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Alex might want to take the edge off with a dose of Xanex. The shit works.

Kristy
01-09-2013, 11:02 AM

Like what? How F A T fucks from Texass are nothing but a bunch of mentally ill gun nuts? I thought your pitible state wanted to leave the Union so what's the hold up?

Kristy
01-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Favorite response to Alex Jones

Eh, another self-indulgent stoner limey.

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Alex might want to take the edge off with a dose of Xanex. The shit works.

Alex totally dislikes CNN and Morgan, and Morgan knew all of this prior to inviting Jones on his show...

Piss Morgan is a smug socialist who's only concern is status and ratings (and fear of going back to Britain), which Alex handed him on a silver platter...

My only disappointment is that Alex was unable to compose himself and let Piss put his foot in his mouth with terms like "killing machines" that he loves to spout during a gun argument...

Alex could have been much more effective...

jhale667
01-09-2013, 11:26 AM
The only thing Jones "handed on a silver platter" to Morgan was his own dignity, and an application to be poster child for the gun control movement. Get real.

Warham
01-09-2013, 11:34 AM
They are both clowns.

Nobody would have known about this interview if it hadn't been broadcasted the day after all over the social sites. Jones is living in a reality of his own imaginative making and Piers is a media hack.

There was no actual meaningful conversation in the "interview".

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Not really, but it was good entertainment...

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 11:38 AM
The only thing Jones "handed on a silver platter" to Morgan was his own dignity, and an application to be poster child for the gun control movement. Get real.

There is no "gun control movement" outside of the corporate media, small liberal socialist circles, big pharma, and the White House...

It's all hype...

Seshmeister
01-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Big pharma? :rofl:

Also if it's all hype then why, in your world of crazy, are people shooting children to get gun control? :)

BITEYOASS
01-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Eh, another self-indulgent stoner limey.

Oh I'm sure you know something about that Krusty!

WARFstradamus
01-09-2013, 11:48 AM
The blood of the just will commit a fault at the Roth Army,
Burnt through lighting of twenty threes the six:
The mods shall fall from their high place,
Several of the same sect will be killed.

BITEYOASS
01-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! Call me later when your off your holy high horse.

:bigwink:

Kristy
01-09-2013, 11:53 AM
They are both clowns.

Nobody would have known about this interview if it hadn't been broadcasted the day after all over the social sites. Jones is living in a reality of his own imaginative making and Piers is a media hack.

There was no actual meaningful conversation in the "interview".

And this is informative, how? Look, all the so-called cable networks thrive on shit like this. Jones must have known he was going to fodder for Piers and his pussified liberal ilk and PRESTO! It worked! If Jones wasn't such a ego-centric, paranoid cocksucking media whore like Piers it would have been a conversation but who wants to see that?

jhale667
01-09-2013, 11:54 AM
There is no "gun control movement" outside of the corporate media, small liberal socialist circles, big pharma, and the White House...

It's all hype...

Riiiight. That's why 70% of the NRA's membership favors tighter restrictions on assault weapons. Pop your head out of your *ss, why don't ya?

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Big pharma? :rofl:

Yes, Big Pharma is lobbying for gun control, look it up, and why wouldn't they ??

You don't expect them to lobby against SSRI's that cause suicidal and homicidal ideation and have warnings of such on the insert, do you ??

Also if it's all hype then why, in your world of crazy, are people shooting children to get gun control?

To tug on the citizens heart strings in order to get the masses to rally around gun control...

But it's not working...

:)

jhale667
01-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Pathetic. :fufu:

chefcraig
01-09-2013, 12:05 PM
...Though sacrificing a virgin once in awhile is not a bad thing. :hee:

We don't have those in S. Florida. I think it's some sort of state law that was a trade off for having no income tax.

Kristy
01-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Hi, old guy. :happy0065:\

I mean, Chef.

Kristy
01-09-2013, 12:11 PM
The blood of the just will commit a fault at the Roth Army,
Burnt through lighting of twenty threes the six:
The mods shall fall from their high place,
Several of the same sect will be killed.

Dude, hack haiku is for pussies, Starbucks self-indulgers and the mentally ill coming off their medication as a form of "therapy" It does not belong here.

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Pathetic. :fufu:

IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

Herman Goering

jhale667
01-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Hi, old guy. :happy0065:\

I mean, Chef.

Geez, just admit you're in love with the guy already...

Kristy
01-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Actually, I'm more amazed on how he has kept himself alive for so long.

jhale667
01-09-2013, 12:37 PM
And that gets you HAWT for him!

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Old guys rule !!

Kristy
01-09-2013, 12:45 PM
And that gets you HAWT for him!

Only if this place really had a dead pool on all forum members.

lesfunk
01-09-2013, 12:46 PM
We are all gonna be old someday

lesfunk
01-09-2013, 12:47 PM
...some of us are just winning the race

jhale667
01-09-2013, 12:55 PM
...some of us are just winning the race

Those who can, do - those who can't re-string the instruments of those that can in crappy music stores on weekends... :lmao:

Kristy
01-09-2013, 01:00 PM
You forget, neck and bridge adjusts, saddle replacement, re-wiring, pod and machine head replacement among other tedious shit.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-09-2013, 01:07 PM
You forget, neck and bridge adjusts, saddle replacement, re-wiring, pod and machine head replacement among other tedious shit.

and being a grumpy puss on websites...

Kristy
01-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...not part of the job description.

jhale667
01-09-2013, 01:12 PM
So you're overachieving doing this, then?

Kristy
01-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Among other things.

Nickdfresh
01-09-2013, 01:39 PM
:)

Notice how whenever Elvis gets owned, he types in colors inside the quote box so you can't as easily re-own him?

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 01:41 PM
I didn't get "owned" and I don't do it for that reason, but it's a good idea...

Nickdfresh
01-09-2013, 01:41 PM
IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

Herman Goering

Cuntgradulations on quoting an incompetent, druggie fuckwit who probably did more for the Allies than he did for Nazi Germany (unintentionally, of course)! Any more nuggets of paranoid wisdom?

ELVIS
01-09-2013, 01:43 PM
How 'bout disputing the actual quote, Dickforbrains...