PDA

View Full Version : Cutting for Bieber

fraroc
01-08-2013, 04:49 PM
There is a trend going around Twitter, big time. Recently Justin Bieber was caught smoking salvia (which is legal) and the Beliebers are literally SELF HARMING and cutting their arms up because of what happened. I thought I've seen the bottom of the barrel, but the stupid get stupider and the smart try to go with the flow. My generation of teens and young adults are pretty much split between the ones that have brains and the ones that don't. I think what these girls are doing is completley fucking disrespectful to people who have cut themselves because they are depressed, or people who have committed suicide. They're obviously doing this only to get attention because they want JB to feel sorry for them.

Dave's Bitch
01-08-2013, 04:59 PM
I am sure I read that all turned out to be a hoax

Hardrock69
01-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Even if it were real, I would say good for them. Natural selection weeds out the stupids, the weak, and the incompetent.

Right Elvis?

:gulp:

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 05:52 PM
My daughter can point out all the kids at school who cut themselves. And there are a whole hell of a lot of them. I guess it's supposed to be cool within that circle of weirdos. Fucking idiots.

Kristy
01-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Who cares? The only TMZ self-professed media hype I'm remotely interested in is if he ever stuck his frozen Canadian cock down the throat of Missy Franklin.

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/missy-franklin-getty.jpg
I've been practicing a new way of holding my breath and kneeling, Justin. No, really!

Nickdfresh
01-08-2013, 05:55 PM
He'd need stilts...

Dave's Bitch
01-08-2013, 06:05 PM
My daughter can point out all the kids at school who cut themselves. And there are a whole hell of a lot of them. I guess it's supposed to be cool within that circle of weirdos. Fucking idiots.

A whole lot of younger people see it as part and parcel of the emo teenage angst thing and most of them do it as a phase.Shit like this bugs me though because this kind of stunt makes people look at all self harm as attention seeking which it most certainly is not.Having know one or two people with actual reasons behind self harm it can be very scary.

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 06:10 PM
I can dig what you're saying DB. But most of the kids my kid knows seem to be just going along with their weirdo vampire-looking friends. What happened to smoking some weed, having some beers and just hanging out? Now you gotta cut yourself up to fit in? Strange days indeed...

envy_me
01-08-2013, 06:18 PM
There is a trend going around Twitter, big time. Recently Justin Bieber was caught smoking salvia (which is legal) and the Beliebers are literally SELF HARMING and cutting their arms up because of what happened. I thought I've seen the bottom of the barrel, but the stupid get stupider and the smart try to go with the flow. My generation of teens and young adults are pretty much split between the ones that have brains and the ones that don't. I think what these girls are doing is completley fucking disrespectful to people who have cut themselves because they are depressed, or people who have committed suicide. They're obviously doing this only to get attention because they want JB to feel sorry for them.

Why don't they just donate that blood instead?

DONNIEP
01-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Would you want their blood in your veins? :)

envy_me
01-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Would you want their blood in your veins? :)

You got a point there...

Dave's Bitch
01-08-2013, 06:30 PM
There's a joke in there somewhere

Coyote
01-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Quick, call Alex Jones! He might know something about this!

Coyote
01-08-2013, 07:08 PM
But seriously, folks...

Wake me up when Justine starts a smack/meth habit...

fraroc
01-08-2013, 08:00 PM
A whole lot of younger people see it as part and parcel of the emo teenage angst thing and most of them do it as a phase.Shit like this bugs me though because this kind of stunt makes people look at all self harm as attention seeking which it most certainly is not.Having know one or two people with actual reasons behind self harm it can be very scary.

I hate the fact that people think being depressed is "cool". All emos should know what it feels like to be REALLY be depressed. It's not fucking fun at all, it's possibly the worst feeling you can ever experience in your life.

Coyote
01-09-2013, 03:04 AM
I am sure I read that all turned out to be a hoax

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/08/cutting-for-bieber-twitter-hoax-4chan_n_2426802.html

sadaist
01-09-2013, 04:58 AM
I hate the fact that people think being depressed is "cool". All emos should know what it feels like to be REALLY be depressed. It's not fucking fun at all, it's possibly the worst feeling you can ever experience in your life.

right on.

Depression sucks.

Acting depressed because somehow it's cool & makes you look deep and some type of mysterious tortured soul is fucking gay.

jhale667
01-09-2013, 10:54 AM
The only thing anyone "expresses" by self-harm is that they are a complete moron.

ZahZoo
01-09-2013, 10:59 AM
I can dig what you're saying DB. But most of the kids my kid knows seem to be just going along with their weirdo vampire-looking friends. What happened to smoking some weed, having some beers and just hanging out? Now you gotta cut yourself up to fit in? Strange days indeed...

Funny I read your post and my first thought was... reasonable question. What happened to smoking weed & drinking?

Then it dawned on me... that was our right of passage growing up. We didn't emulate our parents... why would today's kids want to emulate theirs?

Then it occurred to me... what's the quickest way to put an end to this current trend. Simple... How about all us parents start blasting Beiber crap music, dressing up goth or whatever is popular and cutting ourselves. Sure as shit... kids would be dropping that crap faster than ice cream melts on a Texas sidewalk in August!!

Kristy
01-09-2013, 11:18 AM

Maybe if you didn't listen to so much Styx.

Dave's Bitch
01-09-2013, 02:18 PM
The only thing anyone "expresses" by self-harm is that they are a complete moron.

In cases like this one where people think it is a cool thing to do I agree.But actual self harm is nothing to do with expression

Momshell
01-10-2013, 05:24 AM
Just saw this story on the news site - said fans are cutting to convince Bieber to stop smoking weed. Wow...some very distorting thinking going on there...:confused13:

fraroc
01-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Maybe if you didn't listen to so much Styx.

:dafinger::give-the-finger::finger33::fupunk::girl-finger::mad0248::heyfu: