PDA

View Full Version : Mentally challenged girl 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher did...

ELVIS
01-13-2013, 11:24 AM
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

LINK! (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261576/Mentally-challenged-girl-15-gang-raped-desk-class-teacher-did-NOTHING.html)

A mentally challenged 15-year-old New York girl endured a brutal gang rape as she was trapped beneath her by two boys with her teacher only feet away, alleges a lawsuit filed Friday.

The special needs student, identified only by the initials K.J., was allegedly sexually assaulted for 10 minutes as another student 'hit her on the head whenever she tried to escape,' during a science class at Martin De Porres Academy in Elmont, N.Y.

The girl's mother, who filed the suit, alleged that the teacher ignored the assault even as one student danced on the desk while another attempted to sodomize K.J.

Though the girl told a school social worker the next day, school officials failed to report the crime.

K.J. has an IQ of 60 and was sent to De Porres by city.

She was the only girl in her class of 13 boys.

Her alleged attackers all had known 'violent propensities' and are residents of Casa De La Salle, a home for juvenile delinquents.

K.J.'s mother said she was powerless to get her daughter transferred immediately, and as a result the girl was bullied for months.

In December, school officials put her in a room with one of the boys who had been sexually harassing her and admonished them to 'discuss their issues.'

K.J. left that classroom with a gash over her right eye.

School officials say a full investigation is underway and the teacher involved in the incident has been fired

jhale667
01-13-2013, 12:03 PM
What, was the teacher passed out? How does something like that happen? :headlights:

sadaist
01-13-2013, 12:23 PM
What, was the teacher passed out? How does something like that happen? :headlights:

Yeah, wtf?

This doesn't make a lot of sense. Were the boys mentally challenged as well? Because most times they are all in the same specialized classrooms.

DONNIEP
01-13-2013, 12:53 PM
The teacher and the rapists should get the death penalty. No appeals, no time in jail - hang the sons of bitches right in front of the county courthouse!

cadaverdog
01-13-2013, 01:47 PM
The teacher and the rapists should get the death penalty. No appeals, no time in jail - hang the sons of bitches right in front of the county courthouse!
Hangings too easy. Put them in stocks in the middle of the yard at Pelican Bay. After all the inmates have introduced themselves take a blow torch and rid them of their offending appendages so they can never, ever do that again.

cadaverdog
01-13-2013, 01:49 PM
How in the fuck did this girl end up with those fucking juvenile delinquents in the first place? Many heads should roll for this.

DONNIEP
01-13-2013, 01:53 PM
Can't argue with C-dog on this one. There should be swift and hellish punishment for all involved. But instead they'll get a slap on the wrist and the girl will probably wind up killing herself. That's justice in America these days.

Little Texan
01-13-2013, 01:58 PM
If the teacher was conscious while all of this was taking place and elected to do nothing to stop it, then he/she should be prosecuted as an accessory along with the rest of those assholes.

And yes, the rapists should all lose their junk in the most horrific, painful way possible.

DONNIEP
01-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Ah, the rapists will wind up being the "victims" most likely. Bad home lives and such. Fuck them. I don't care if they're slobbering morons who are so retarded they didn't know what they were doing. We put dogs down for biting somebody. And that's what we need to start doing with violent criminals. Fuck rehabilitation - you can't fix evil.

Hardrock69
01-13-2013, 03:16 PM
GODDAM MOTHERFUCKING FUCK MOTHERFUCKING SHIT ASS BITCH GODDAMNABLE FUCK!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Boy this pisses me off. That teacher deserves to be FUCKED UP BAD! :mad:

NO EXCUSE FOR THAT FUCKING SHIT!

NONE WHATSOEVER! :mad:

binnie
01-13-2013, 03:41 PM
I think that the death penalty talk takes us away from the real issues here.

- how can someone be bullied for a sustained period of time and a school do nothing about it?
- how can young men with 'known violent propensities' be placed in classrooms with other youths?
- what was the nature of the assault? The article says 'rape' and 'sexual assault' - which was it? I find it hard to imagine a teacher not noticing a 'rape' in the classroom, but being held down and touched in some way is different - I can see how that could go on without being noticed (although it's still a long shot).
- evidence (if someone has an IQ of 60 will they be able to testify?) Horrible question ask, but we all want convictions to be as reliable as possible.
- what on earth drives someone to commit these kinds of crimes ('evil' is too simplistic - family backgrounds/social problems are significant here, and clearly need addressing). I am not suggesting that this makes them 'victims' or dimishes responsibily, but I think we need to start taking the wider impact of society on youths far more seriously to limit the frequency with which such crimes occur.

Nickdfresh
01-13-2013, 04:20 PM
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

LINK! (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261576/Mentally-challenged-girl-15-gang-raped-desk-class-teacher-did-NOTHING.html)

She was the only girl in her class of 13 boys.

The teacher should have been shot, not fired, along with the administration that allowed a single special needs girl into a class of 13 violent, retarded boys...

DLR Bridge
01-13-2013, 04:24 PM
The teacher should have been shot, not fired, along with the administration that allowed a single special needs girl into a class of 13 violent, retarded boys...

A gun related remark we can all agree on.

Dave's Bitch
01-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Stuff like this just breaks my heart.One of a teachers main roles is to supervise how the hell could a teacher miss something like that?.Honestly I am real glad I am not in school today.It seems every time I turn on the TV or radio there are similar stories to this.How do so many kids today do such awful things?

fraroc
01-13-2013, 04:47 PM
The two boys and that teacher deserve to be bound and gagged, have Beats glued to their head, which does nothing but blast Justin Bieber and Van Hagar love ballads for the rest of eternity.

DLR Bridge
01-13-2013, 04:55 PM
...have Beats glued to their head, which does nothing...

I was gonna say, 'what does that do?'

Kristy
01-13-2013, 05:10 PM
GODDAM MOTHERFUCKING FUCK MOTHERFUCKING SHIT ASS BITCH GODDAMNABLE FUCK!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Boy this pisses me off. That teacher deserves to be FUCKED UP BAD! :mad:

NO EXCUSE FOR THAT FUCKING SHIT!

NONE WHATSOEVER! :mad:
Oh do shut the fuck up, you F A T hypocritical bag of shit.

Hardrock69
01-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Hey, if that had happened to YOU I would have applauded the teacher, KRUSTY

binnie
01-13-2013, 05:19 PM
I think that we should bear in mind that at present these are all allegations - this could be a mother attacking the school as pay-back for an entirely unrelated issue, or it may transpire that the teacher was not in the classroom when the attack happened (or a host of other scenarios).

Open minds are always the best policy.

Hardrock69
01-13-2013, 05:25 PM
True. Unless you are a victim of Krustification.

fraroc
01-13-2013, 05:41 PM

:dafinger::give-the-finger:FUCK YOU KRUSTY KUNT:dafinger::give-the-finger:

DONNIEP
01-13-2013, 05:51 PM
I think that we should bear in mind that at present these are all allegations - this could be a mother attacking the school as pay-back for an entirely unrelated issue, or it may transpire that the teacher was not in the classroom when the attack happened (or a host of other scenarios).

Open minds are always the best policy.

True enough. Could be another Tawana Brawley.

DLR Bridge
01-13-2013, 06:02 PM
True enough. Could be another Tawana Brawley.

Yeah, and O.J. was just going for a leisurely ride with a friend in that white SUV.

My gut tells me this teacher fucked up but good by looking the other way in order to not get hurt him or herself. We'll have to see how this one unravels. This sort of thing happening in the NYC doesn't surprise me at all, at this point.

Muchos En Fuego
01-13-2013, 06:11 PM
"The whole thing was a hoax. Obama is trying to ban sex and take our condoms away." - Elvis

Dave's Bitch
01-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Yeah, and O.J. was just going for a leisurely ride with a friend in that white SUV.

My gut tells me this teacher fucked up but good by looking the other way in order to not get hurt him or herself. We'll have to see how this one unravels. This sort of thing happening in the NYC doesn't surprise me at all, at this point.

I would like to think it was more a case of what Binnie is saying.I am also hoping the story is being greatly exaggerated by some sleazy lawyer trying to squeeze a bit settlement out of the school

DONNIEP
01-13-2013, 06:20 PM

Dude - everybody knows OJ was framed by The Man!

fraroc
01-13-2013, 06:22 PM
"The whole thing was a hoax. Obama is trying to ban sex and take our condoms away." - Elvis

"The girl getting raped was ghey" - Krusty Kunt.

DLR Bridge
01-13-2013, 06:40 PM
I would like to think it was more a case of what Binnie is saying.I am also hoping the story is being greatly exaggerated by some sleazy lawyer trying to squeeze a bit settlement out of the school

You and Binnie need to spend some time in the States. I'd let you crash at my place, but we just moved into a smaller house.

Dave's Bitch
01-13-2013, 06:41 PM
I am 5'6 on a good day.I don't take up much room ;)

DLR Bridge
01-13-2013, 06:51 PM
And a bad day?

Dave's Bitch
01-13-2013, 06:54 PM
Well I was like 5'4 the other day

LoungeMachine
01-13-2013, 09:14 PM

Oh do shut the fuck up, yourself, GUNT

:gulp:

You S K A N K

Kristy
01-13-2013, 09:38 PM
Oh do shut the fuck up, yourself, GUNT

You S K A N K

Out raping 15 year old girls when not failing as a musician, F A T boy?

What a disgusting bag of F A T wheezing shit you are.

LoungeMachine
01-14-2013, 02:02 AM
Out raping 15 year old girls when not failing as a musician, F A T boy?

What a disgusting bag of F A T wheezing shit you are.

Said the Craigslist Hooker......

Hope your next STD is your last and final, so I don't have to pay for another of your ER visits, you leeching vermin

LoungeMachine
01-14-2013, 02:05 AM
Guess your temp job restringing Squires has run out....

Back to Craigslist, S K A N K

jhale667
01-14-2013, 01:43 PM
She advertises on Craigslist??? :lol: