PDA

View Full Version : Obama Phone Lady meets Alex Jones

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 08:02 AM
:elvis:

Seshmeister
01-14-2013, 08:15 AM
Wee fat Alex never lets the facts get in the way does he?

The Ronnie Reagan phones (since it was he that introduced them), or Lifeline scheme has been radically changed recently anyway but your pal won't mention that either.

http://www.fcc.gov/lifeline

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 08:22 AM
My "pal" did mention that on more than one occasion, as a matter of fact, pal...

Maybe you should tune in more often...

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 08:30 AM

Nickdfresh
01-14-2013, 08:46 AM
My "pal" did mention that on more than one occasion, as a matter of fact, pal...

Well, either he's a disingenuous douchebag, or you're a disingenuous douchebag because you never mentioned that he mentioned it. (why let truth get in the way of a nice, racist stereotype?)

Seshmeister
01-14-2013, 08:52 AM

I have better things to do than gawk at the paranoid rants of the mentally ill.

Plus it seems a bit voyeuristic to mock the afflicted.

jhale667
01-14-2013, 10:22 AM
Fuck Alex Jones and fuck our resident Klanbot bitch ELBOW. :fufu:

Nickdfresh
01-14-2013, 11:01 AM
It's interesting that Jones is stooping to blaxsploitation here. I can't figure out if Jones is just playing a crazed, proto-libertarian reactionary character in the grand style of Barnum and Bailey. Or if he's just really the unique blend of insanity, vanity, stupidity, and ignorance. Either way he's playing an exploitationist angle. We'll call it "Stupidploitation™"...

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 11:55 AM
Fuck Alex Jones and fuck our resident Klanbot bitch ELBOW. :fufu:

You don't know what racist is, faggot...

sadaist
01-14-2013, 12:00 PM
Wee fat Alex never lets the facts get in the way does he?

The Ronnie Reagan phones (since it was he that introduced them), or Lifeline scheme has been radically changed recently anyway but your pal won't mention that either.

http://www.fcc.gov/lifeline

It's not the issue of the phone he is pointing out but the mentality of some people who honestly believe Obama is going to provide them with all of lifes needs & all they have to do for it is vote for him.

jhale667
01-14-2013, 12:08 PM
You don't know what racist is...

Now you're a liar as well as a racist piece of shit. I've dealt with assholes like you before, and yes, you are one. And you can GO FUCK YOURSELF.
That's gotta be the most retarded statement you've made in 9 years here, asshole. Really? Sure about that? Like even if you weren't one yourself (and you are) - you, you'd somehow have a better idea, or would have ever experienced it ONCE in your miserable inbred life, you ignorant hick? How the FUCK would you know? Fuck you.

Seshmeister
01-14-2013, 12:44 PM
It's not the issue of the phone he is pointing out but the mentality of some people who honestly believe Obama is going to provide them with all of lifes needs & all they have to do for it is vote for him.

You can always find a dummy to say anything. After 4 years everyone can see that Obama is pretty much a conservative Reagan Republican.

jhale667
01-14-2013, 12:53 PM
You can always find a dummy to say anything. After 4 years everyone can see that Obama is pretty much a conservative Reagan Republican.

Anyone with a functioning brain stem, or that didn't put the Alex Jones-colored glasses on over their hood, at least...

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Now you're a liar as well as a racist piece of shit. I've dealt with assholes like you before, and yes, you are one. And you can GO FUCK YOURSELF.
That's gotta be the most retarded statement you've made in 9 years here, asshole. Really? Sure about that? Like even if you weren't one yourself (and you are) - you, you'd somehow have a better idea, or would have ever experienced it ONCE in your miserable inbred life, you ignorant hick? How the FUCK would you know? Fuck you.

You just proved my point again...

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 01:32 PM
Anyone with a functioning brain stem, or that didn't put the Alex Jones-colored glasses on over their hood, at least...

Then why did you vote for Obama, twice ??

jhale667
01-14-2013, 01:34 PM
You just proved my point again...

Since your "point" is that you're a miserable racist POS, yep, sure did. :fufu:

Then why did you vote for Obama, twice ??

Like there was a better alternative... fuck off, idiot.

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Obamaphone lady interview starts now...

InfoWars (www.infowars.com)

Pink Spider
01-14-2013, 02:55 PM
It's interesting that Jones is stooping to blaxsploitation here. I can't figure out if Jones is just playing a crazed, proto-libertarian reactionary character in the grand style of Barnum and Bailey. Or if he's just really the unique blend of insanity, vanity, stupidity, and ignorance. Either way he's playing an exploitationist angle. We'll call it "Stupidploitation™"...

I used to occasionally listen to Alex Jones years ago during the Bush era. He was insane back then, but he hadn't quite gone as far off the deep end. Now, he seems like some weird parody to sell water filtration systems and freeze dried food to end of the world nutcases.

As for AJ being "libertarian", I remember when he accused Ron Paul of being an NWO shill. It was hilarious.

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Post a link, don't just make shit up...

Nickdfresh
01-14-2013, 03:31 PM
I used to occasionally listen to Alex Jones years ago during the Bush era. He was insane back then, but he hadn't quite gone as far off the deep end. Now, he seems like some weird parody to sell water filtration systems and freeze dried food to end of the world nutcases.

He basically went off the deep end perhaps because George Noory took over for Art Bell. Bell was into conspiracies but was reasonable and one can tell he didn't usually beleive most of his guests whereas Noory is into the conspiracy stuff and believes 9/11 was an inside job. So Jones, who started as a Bell knockoff, went even crazier...it's funny how the all sell the same stuff like shortwave emergency radios and filtration systems to keep fluoride out of your water. And oh yeah, lots of gold (even though it's one of the worst investments right now AFAIK)...

As for AJ being "libertarian", I remember when he accused Ron Paul of being an NWO shill. It was hilarious.

He is! Wait 'til he releases his underground army of machine-gun wielding apes!

Pink Spider
01-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Post a link, don't just make shit up...

I'm not making anything up. I'm still looking for the clip, but I distinctly remember it. His caller made some comment and then AJ talked about how he wouldn't be surprised if Ron Paul was part of the "globalist conspiracy".

I think he made the comment shortly after this came out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UpoizaEBr98

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Alex Jones is not an Art Bell knockoff, Wikiforbrains...

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 03:40 PM
So, first you say Jones said Paul was a NWO shill, but now it's he said he wouldn't be surprised if he was part of a global conspiracy...

What's next ??

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 03:42 PM

Pink Spider
01-14-2013, 03:45 PM
So, first you say Jones said Paul was a NWO shill, but now it's he said he wouldn't be surprised if he was part of a global conspiracy...

What's next ??

Wait....you're trying to tell me that the globalist conspiracy and the NWO aren't the same thing? Oh, fuck.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 03:49 PM
You read about as well as Softcock...

Probably an alias of his...

Pink Spider
01-14-2013, 03:53 PM
He is! Wait 'til he releases his underground army of machine-gun wielding apes!

Have they had flu vaccinations? I want to know if I'm dealing with regular apes or the mercury poisoned, insane variety.

Pink Spider
01-14-2013, 04:07 PM
You read about as well as Softcock...

Probably an alias of his...

You're right, I have reading problems.

Please draw me a diagram and if doesn't link me to the Bilderberg group, I'll be disappointed.

Hardrock69
01-14-2013, 04:09 PM
Hmmm....that would be a good description of Elbow......"the mercury poisoned, insane variety of ape". :lmao:

Elbow...one step above understanding how to use tools....

Kristy
01-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Wee fat Alex...

Don't forget you're F A T too, ghey boy.

ELVIS
01-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Softcock...one step away from his aging mother pressing charges on his deadbeat ass...

Nickdfresh
01-14-2013, 04:53 PM
Alex Jones is not an Art Bell knockoff, Wikiforbrains...

He's not nearly as interesting or smart, so I guess you're right, Elvis'cock...

Seshmeister
01-14-2013, 05:33 PM
Don't forget you're F A T too, ghey boy.

No I'm not, are you?

Nickdfresh
01-14-2013, 06:14 PM
No I'm not, are you?

No. But you play the xylophone on her ribs... :)

Seshmeister
01-14-2013, 06:18 PM
Who knows if that pic is real or up to date.

Maybe she's a big fatty.

Maybe she's a he.

Muchos En Fuego
01-14-2013, 07:31 PM

Did you forget the time you and your boyfriend came to dinner? Don't you dare ever call my job again! Yes, that's Elvis to the left, and his boyfriend on the right! Nice Conway Twitty shirt you homo! Btw, he still wears that shirt twice a week.

jhale667
01-14-2013, 07:44 PM
It all makes sense now... the homophobic projection that's nearly as constant as the veiled racist overtones.... ELBOW's a member of the GayKK!! :lol:

WARF
01-14-2013, 07:46 PM
I don't think personal pictures should be displayed here without Elvis's approval regardless of his sexual orientation.... just sayin.... take this up on email or private messages... thanks!

PETE'S BROTHER
01-14-2013, 07:49 PM
I don't think personal pictures should be displayed here without Elvis's approval regardless of his sexual orientation.... just sayin.... take this up on email or private messages... thanks!

amen.

Muchos En Fuego
01-14-2013, 07:50 PM

I don't know who you think you are WARF, but I have registered here almost 8 years. I am sick of your bullshit posts acting arrogant and thinking you're awesome because you were in a Van Halen video. Big fucking deal. You better be careful or I will end your career too.

WARF
01-14-2013, 07:51 PM
I don't know who you think you are WARF, but I have registered here almost 8 years. I am sick of your bullshit posts acting arrogant and thinking you're awesome because you were in a Van Halen video. Big fucking deal. You better be careful or I will end your career too.

Whatever Krusty! Good Luck with that!

jhale667
01-14-2013, 07:56 PM

Good point. He's generally a douchetard, but he like everyone here deserves some modicum of privacy.

DONNIEP
01-14-2013, 07:57 PM
I want the Obama Phone Lady, GOAT and Mannakin on a triple bill tour!!! God what a night that would be :biggrin:

WARF
01-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Good point. He's generally a douchetard, but he like everyone here deserves some modicum of privacy.

Who is to say that is really Elvis? But if it is really Elvis..... he should just come out of the closet and tell everyone.....

DONNIEP
01-14-2013, 08:03 PM
It can't be Elvis. He isn't wearing his tin foil hat...

WARF
01-14-2013, 08:08 PM

Did you forget the time you and your boyfriend came to dinner? Don't you dare ever call my job again! Yes, that's Elvis to the left, and his boyfriend on the right! Nice Conway Twitty shirt you homo! Btw, he still wears that shirt twice a week.

I still don't think it's appropriate to post his personal pictures!

I know this is Elvis, and I have seen this picture before....

Leave him alone!

DONNIEP
01-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Look - another troll trying to make a name for himself. And I thought the mods turned off the idiot magnet...

WARF
01-14-2013, 08:16 PM
Look - another troll trying to make a name for himself. And I thought the mods turned off the idiot magnet...

Don't worry Donnie, I have reported all of his posts to the webmaster....

Posting personal information at the Roth Army will not be tolerated...

WARF
01-14-2013, 08:16 PM
Personally, I would rock the Conway Twitty t-shirt.... just sayin....

DONNIEP
01-14-2013, 08:29 PM
Twitty City ruled!! :rockon:

Kristy
01-14-2013, 08:31 PM
No I'm not, are you?

Yes, yes you are, F A T fuck.

LoungeMachine
01-14-2013, 08:35 PM

Do the voices in your head bother others, WARF?

:gulp:

WARF
01-14-2013, 08:41 PM

I am not Mucho En Fuegos....

Look over at my name.... "W" "A" "R" "F" ..... WARF

Dr. Love
01-14-2013, 08:46 PM

He is not Mucho en Fuegos....

Look over at his name.... "W" "A" "R" "T" ..... WART

Seshmeister
01-14-2013, 08:47 PM
Please please engage with me

http://japanfocus.org/data/Hownaturesaysdonottouch.png

Nah you're ok... :)

Matt White
01-14-2013, 08:51 PM
OH HELL YEAH

Dr. Love
01-14-2013, 08:52 PM
http://japanfocus.org/data/Hownaturesaysdonottouch.png

Nah you're ok... :)

I always think of this when Kristy starts "insulting" people.

http://i.imgur.com/tSJcP.jpg