PDA

View Full Version : Chat? What the fuck is that shit?

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 12:57 AM
Why is there a big, BLACK BOX of ephemeral text on the top of MY website, that I let Sarge run?

Have the soldiers turned into prepubescents texters suffering from extremely short attention spans with the memories of goldfish?

And because of JHale, I have ONE chat participation marring my account forever & ever.

FUCK OFF PARKIES!!!!

Cheers! :bottle:

LoungeMachine
01-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Why is there a big, BLACK BOX of ephemeral text on the top of MY website, that I let Sarge run?

Have the soldiers turned into prepubescents texters suffering from extremely short attention spans with the memories of goldfish?

And because of JHale, I have ONE chat participation marring my account forever & ever.

FUCK OFF PARKIES!!!!

Right?

Fucking homos.

:gulp:

Welcome back, turtlefucker

ELVIS
01-15-2013, 01:02 AM
Sup, fag...

:elvis:

jhale667
01-15-2013, 01:04 AM
Welcome back, turtlefucker

What he said. :stoned-smiley:

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the reach around, pardners.

Was I the one doin' the turtle fuckin'? Can't remember, it's all a blur.

Feels good to be home. Where's the booze?

Coyote
01-15-2013, 01:08 AM
How's easy street?

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 01:13 AM
Expensive!

How's tricks, C.?

Coyote
01-15-2013, 01:18 AM
A bit slow, but that's January for ya...

ashstralia
01-15-2013, 03:31 AM
now listen here, you festery absent fleshlight fetishist.

(see what i did there anagram fans?)

it's the way of the future!

Hardrock69
01-15-2013, 03:59 AM
Welcome back, dumbass. :hee:

Good to see ya! :beers8:

PETE'S BROTHER
01-15-2013, 11:11 AM
ima! welcome home!!!

PETE'S BROTHER
01-15-2013, 11:11 AM
let's leave our shelled friends out of your sexual experiences :nono:

ZahZoo
01-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Well look who's back out of the closet again... ;)

PETE'S BROTHER
01-15-2013, 11:25 AM
he musta finally wore out that fleshlight...

Matt White
01-15-2013, 12:17 PM
He made parole!!!

ThrillsNSpills
01-15-2013, 02:40 PM

and more importantly, how do you close it. :P

Kristy
01-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Ghey.

Shenanigans thread.

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 03:45 PM
So, after ALL my cuntributions to this forum in the way of comedae & intelligential input, I do ONE thread about fleshlights & that's the reason everybody remembers me?

It's true what they say about building bridges & sucking cochs, then.

Only goes to show how at home I feel in THIS, of all places, to be able to start such a thread & get away with it.

I love you all of you fuckers. No, not that way, Zahz. Sorry. ;)

ThrillsNSpills
01-15-2013, 03:45 PM
Ghey.

Shenanigans thread.

cheers Slyck.
chat is silly.
so is the word ghey

ThrillsNSpills
01-15-2013, 03:46 PM
So, after ALL my cuntributions to this forum in the way of comedae & intelligential input, I do ONE thread about fleshlights & that's the reason everybody remembers me?

Only goes to show how at home I feel in THIS, of all places, to be able to start such a thread & get away with it.

I love you all of you fuckers. No, not that way, Zahz. Sorry. ;)

I saw you as doing the fleshlight while simultaneously destroying a barrel.

cadaverdog
01-15-2013, 03:54 PM

Flashlightfucker. Is there a smiley for that?

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 04:08 PM
Flashlightfucker. Is there a smiley for that?

:lol:

Not only you obviously have NO Idea what you're talkin' about, I & a LOT of other people who aren't in ANY clique, real or imagined, could admit to fucking a shitload of stuff, socks included & you'd still be the ONLY one everybody makes fun of.

THAT is how much everyone here likes you. Get a clue, cadaverfuck.

cadaverdog
01-15-2013, 04:10 PM
everyone here likes you. Get a clue, cadaverfuck.
:
I know they do. They talk about my exploits every chance they get. It's more than like I think. More like worship.

cadaverdog
01-15-2013, 04:15 PM
:lol:

Not only you obviously have NO Idea what you're talkin' about, I & a LOT of other people who aren't in ANY clique, real or imagined, could admit to fucking a shitload of stuff, socks included & you'd still be the ONLY one everybody makes fun of.

People outside the clique don't like me either? Devastating. Thanx for the 411, Imadicklycker. Make sure you keep that fleshlight clean. You never know when they'll organize a circle jerk for you to moderate.

cadaverdog
01-15-2013, 04:16 PM
I saw you as doing the fleshlight while simultaneously destroying a barrel.

He was crushing it with his sphincter.

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 04:24 PM
I love how this fuck gets angrier at the posts over time. You can see it right there, on his last posts.

He really takes 'em personally. Any other, normal, human being, would reply something and leave it at that.

Not cadaverfuck, oh no. The posts in this board consume him, so he has to keep coming back adding more & more to his "barbs", essentially chasing his own tail long after everyone else has moved on.

It kinda irks me that there are people out there like him. He's wasting his life, no matter how much you look at it, while others who were enjoying it immensely have been denied that prematurely. And still he clings on, like a piece of shit that refuses to come unglued of your arse.

Can someone show some pity & put 'im out of his misery?

Hardrock69
01-15-2013, 06:49 PM
What do you expect from a deranged, OCD suck fucker? :hee:

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 08:08 PM
What do you expect from a deranged, OCD suck fucker? :hee:

True enuff.

I just wonder why the hell was he gifted with a personalised smilie when we've had much more interesting & loveable trolls over the years & they got nuthin'.

Jesterstar should've had his own smilie. Joe Thunder was always amusing, no matter who was impersonating him. Hell, even Katydid was somewhat interesting, when cuntpared to cadaverfuck. That picture of her with shit on her head... how many times have we fapped to that? I just never understood if her teeth were really that colour or of Flappo "browned" them to make her look like she'd been eating shit.

78/84 guy
01-15-2013, 08:20 PM
and more importantly, how do you close it. :P

What ? Krustys leg's, or mouth

Hardrock69
01-15-2013, 08:32 PM
Depends. If she is kneeling before someone whose cock is staring her in the face, she will automatically open her mouth, expecting it to be filled with piss!

Sarge
01-15-2013, 08:51 PM

FUCK OFF PARKIES!!!!

Next time I will check with you to make sure it is ok...

Breasts,

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 09:20 PM
Next time I will check with you to make sure it is ok...

Breasts,

You should, you should! I have fanTASTIC ideas.

For example, donations? Pffft. Only beggars, junkies & whores take those. Here's how we'll get money to the site:

A SWEAR BOX!

Yes.

A swear box.

Here's how I envision it'll go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL02A9370E1B5F2D4C&v=1ZK_w1bUpYA&feature=player_detailpage

An afternoon = 10 years of paid hosting.

78/84 guy
01-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Motherfucker !!!!!!

Coyote
01-15-2013, 10:16 PM

You dirty motherfucker!

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 10:22 PM
You dirty motherfucker!

Well, it's true, now innit?

Luckily I never suched cochs, builted bridges, suched bridges, builted cochs, nor any other variation or amalgamation of those two terms.

lesfunk
01-15-2013, 10:26 PM
Well, it's true, now innit?

Luckily I never suched cochs, builted bridges, suched bridges, builted cochs, nor any other variation or amalgamation of those two terms.

Cheers! :bottle:Are you saying that you lead a sheltered life?

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Are you saying that you lead a sheltered life?

Well, a bit, a bit.

What about you, Les? How many bridges have you built?

cadaverdog
01-15-2013, 10:36 PM
I love how this fuck gets angrier at the posts over time. You can see it right there, on his last posts.

He really takes 'em personally. Any other, normal, human being, would reply something and leave it at that.

Not cadaverfuck, oh no. The posts in this board consume him, so he has to keep coming back adding more & more to his "barbs", essentially chasing his own tail long after everyone else has moved on.

It kinda irks me that there are people out there like him. He's wasting his life, no matter how much you look at it, while others who were enjoying it immensely have been denied that prematurely. And still he clings on, like a piece of shit that refuses to come unglued of your arse.

Can someone show some pity & put 'im out of his misery?

Thanx Sigmund. You saved me thousands of dollars I might have wasted on useless therapy.
First off, dicklycker, I'm not angry. You don't rate high enough on any scale to let your opinion anger me. And you know nothing about me. I am actually attending classes at a well known career college as I'm posting. And enjoying it. Who the fuck are you to judge me or anyone else? Asshole.

Hardrock69
01-15-2013, 10:47 PM
Sylicker, he is taking courses in "How To Be A Ho" at the local streetcorner gay bar...

Anonymous
01-15-2013, 11:08 PM
Sylicker, he is taking courses in "How To Be A Ho" at the local streetcorner gay bar...

Only someone as retarded as cadaverfuck would need lessons on being a whore. From what I've seen, it doesn't really take more than a single digit IQ to do it.

Which of course, makes it impossible for him.

Guitar Shark
01-15-2013, 11:39 PM
Thanx Sigmund. You saved me thousands of dollars I might have wasted on useless therapy.

The problem with your feeble attempt at humor is that it assumes you have thousands of dollars, which of course we all know is not the case.

Welcome back Imapus! Fag.

Anonymous
01-16-2013, 12:11 AM
The problem with your feeble attempt at humor is that it assumes you have thousands of dollars, which of course we all know is not the case.

Welcome back Imapus! Fag.

Before he can even claim he has such an amount in Monopoly money, let me just say that he doesn't even have enough money to buy a Monopoly.

Thank you, you shyster.