You will need:
1. Two FUCKING eggs
2. Some FUCKING salt and pepper
3. FUCKING chives
4. A knob of FUCKING butter

Method:
1. Heat the FUCKING butter in a FUCKING omelette pan
2. Break the FUCKING eggs into a FUCKING bowl
3. Don't let the FUCKING shells fall into the bowl, missy. $#@! me....
4. Now whisk the FUCKING eggs, big boy
5. You haven't FUCKING seasoned it, you FUCKING idiot, add some salt and FUCKING pepper
6. FUCK me, my kids can cook better than you, you FUCK
7. When the butter is hot, add the FUCKING mixture to the pan
8. When the eggs are no longer runny, like yourFUCKING head, take it out and serve it with some chopped FUCKING chives
9. What do you mean, nobody told you to chop the chives? Read the FUCKING recipe, you FUCKING moron
10. Now FUCK off out of my kitchen

:gulp:

Fucking Tosser

philouze
01-18-2013, 04:38 AM
You got that? Now piss off, will ye?

envy_me
01-18-2013, 04:40 AM
Gordon Ramsay's Omelette Recipe

You will need:
1. Two FUCKING eggs
2. Some FUCKING salt and pepper
3. FUCKING chives
4. A knob of FUCKING butter

Method:
1. Heat the FUCKING butter in a FUCKING omelette pan
2. Break the FUCKING eggs into a FUCKING bowl
3. Don't let the FUCKING shells fall into the bowl, missy. $#@! me....
4. Now whisk the FUCKING eggs, big boy
5. You haven't FUCKING seasoned it, you FUCKING idiot, add some salt and FUCKING pepper
6. FUCK me, my kids can cook better than you, you FUCK
7. When the butter is hot, add the FUCKING mixture to the pan
8. When the eggs are no longer runny, like yourFUCKING head, take it out and serve it with some chopped FUCKING chives
9. What do you mean, nobody told you to chop the chives? Read the FUCKING recipe, you FUCKING moron
10. Now FUCK off out of my kitchen

Fucking Tosser

:lmao: LMFAO :biggrin:

I'll thank you in 24 hours :D

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 04:41 AM
FUCKING French...

They know FUCK ALL about FUCKING cooking....

FUCK them.

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 04:41 AM
:lmao: LMFAO :biggrin:

I'll thank you in 24 hours :D

Oh, I KNOW you FUCKING will, Baby.....

Better FUCKING believe it......

philouze
01-18-2013, 04:42 AM
Hey Jean-Philippe, tell that customer to shove that Wellington up her arse and fuck off, yes?

DONKEY

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 04:43 AM
Dear France....

Thank you for Anthony Fucking Bourdain.....

Now kindly FUCK off.

envy_me
01-18-2013, 04:44 AM
Oh, I KNOW you FUCKING will, Baby.....

Better FUCKING believe it......

That was so fucking sexy ;-) mmm, agression sex ;-)

philouze
01-18-2013, 04:44 AM
Here's to you, yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6VyUhUBdco

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 04:46 AM
Here's to you, yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6VyUhUBdco

:lmao:

Touche

Well played, my surrendering fucking friend, well played.

Cheers, Bitch.

philouze
01-18-2013, 04:48 AM
Hey, man, I'm fair game..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q9WDx7kQ9M

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 04:49 AM
Time to EDIT thread title....

Merci

philouze
01-18-2013, 04:53 AM
Good FUCKING move, Lounge.
Well FUCKING done.
Merci... Bourricot (French for Donkey, pronounced like Burrito, but with a C instead of the FUCKING T. Now piss off, gimme that jacket and GET OUT.... GET OUT)

LoungeMachine
01-18-2013, 05:00 AM
I'm out of FUCKING thanks.....

This FUCKING sucks......

philouze
01-18-2013, 05:02 AM
Hey you come here. ALL OF YOU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc3No8790Q0

philouze
01-18-2013, 05:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHLhvpTDlq8

Va Beach VH Fan
01-18-2013, 08:45 AM
LOL, he's my son's boss in Vegas....

philouze
01-18-2013, 09:15 AM
LOL, he's my son's boss in Vegas....

At the Steakhouse he's just opened???

Seshmeister
01-18-2013, 09:35 AM
Ramsay owns a strip club? ;)

philouze
01-18-2013, 09:37 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-L0orEgkeuAk/TkofV0Jom2I/AAAAAAAAARg/WuAcblhtKGw/s1600/DONKEY.jpg

Va Beach VH Fan
01-18-2013, 10:00 AM
At the Steakhouse he's just opened???

Been open since May I believe but yeah, just as a server, not a cook....

My wife and I were at the restaurant's bar when we went out there to visit our grandson in October... The chef (the latest HK winner) treated us to some UNREAL kobe beef sliders and then some desserts.... Like $80 worth of food....

philouze
01-18-2013, 10:09 AM
That Christina girl?? She seems to be a FUCKING amazing cook.. Glad you had a great meal, my friend.. I really am.
Now piss off.. ;)

Lounge, where's the FUCKING lamb sauce?

Va Beach VH Fan
01-18-2013, 10:13 AM
That Christina girl?? She seems to be a FUCKING amazing cook.. Glad you had a great meal, my friend.. I really am.
Now piss off.. ;)

Lounge, where's the FUCKING lamb sauce?

Yeah, that's her....

My son also turned me onto a Belgian Ale called Rince Cochon which had a serious kick onto it at 8.5% alcohol.....

philouze
01-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Belgians have quite a lot of very good beers indeed. French? Ah-Ah. It's like Python said: 'It's like making love in a canoe. It's fucking close to water'...
I'll have to try that beer you said... :) Thanks for the tip!!

One of my favorite Belgian beers is Leffe. Truly FUCKING good, yeh?

http://www.guidedesbieres.com/photos/2965-biere-et-verre-leffe-noel.jpg

But let's not derail too much... ;)

LoungeMachine
01-19-2013, 05:19 AM
Our Belgian is actually 9.8%

And you don't Fucking need the Fucking lamb sauce yet......

LoungeMachine
01-19-2013, 05:19 AM
Ramsay owns a strip club? ;)

Get on the Fucking pole, you Fucking wench....

envy_me
01-19-2013, 05:37 AM
My favorite HK moment ever.. DONKEY!
This guy just rules...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjE-cBDFphQ

I bet you can feel the love in Gordons cooking.

That guy has some serious issues. I hate jerky and erratic people. Really stresses me.

By the way, I love the drama in the music in that clip.

Seshmeister
01-19-2013, 08:25 AM
Been open since May I believe but yeah, just as a server, not a cook....

My wife and I were at the restaurant's bar when we went out there to visit our grandson in October... The chef (the latest HK winner) treated us to some UNREAL kobe beef sliders and then some desserts.... Like $80 worth of food....

Restaurant food is so cheap in the US.

In London it would be at least twice that.

Terry
01-19-2013, 08:35 AM
There's a lot of shit restaurants in the US, though...including virtually every chain franchise out there.

Invariably, the best ones are these hole-in-the-wall places, usually family-run.

Even for something as simple as a pizza. We recently were turned onto a local place down here, been around for 30 years, must have driven by it a million times. Went there and the owner/chef stopped by our table, remarked that he hadn't seen us in there before, then took us on a tour of the back of the house. Told us he's always used fresh ingredients, and refused to raise his prices even when the prices on his ingredients (cheese specifically) recently went sharply up in cost. And I'll tell you, this place was just miles above any Domino's, Little Ceasar's or that other chain where that cunt said he'd need to raise the prices of his pizzas if Obama got re-relected...Papa John's. This little family-run joint just had better tasting pizza. And not better by a hair, either. MILES better.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Restaurant food is so cheap in the US.

In London it would be at least twice that.

Sesh, we didn't order a meal, we were at the bar.... Really, we were just there to see the restaurant and say hello to our son since he had to work that night, and we happened to be on the Strip that night....

These were only appetizers and desserts....

Here was the kobe beef sliders and some meat-filled tortellini....
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/GALAXY022.jpg

And here were the desserts, some amazing toffee pudding and brown butter ice cream, which looks like a stick of butter...
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/gordon-ramsay-steak-stickytoffeepudding.jpg

vandeleur
01-19-2013, 08:50 AM
They look fucking lush ........

Va Beach VH Fan
01-19-2013, 08:54 AM
They look fucking lush ........

That slider was the best burger I've ever had....

fraroc
01-19-2013, 09:56 AM
You guys like him? He may be an awesome chef, but he's the fucking male Sharon (META-CUNT) Osbourne. He makes Krusty look like Mother Teresa.

envy_me
01-19-2013, 10:20 AM
You guys like him? He may be an awesome chef, but he's the fucking male Sharon (META-CUNT) Osbourne. He makes Krusty look like Mother Teresa.

I like Sharon, but I agree with everything else you said.

Terry
01-19-2013, 11:08 AM
When you strip away the reality tv show histrionics, Ramsay is nearly universally regarded as a great cook by a wide range of people within the culinary field, and this was the general consensus before he had even appeared on tv.

The basics of what he preaches, in terms of the pursuit of quality and taking pride in your work regardless of the level of cuisine you are preparing, are lessons that more than a few restaurants would be well-served brushing up on.

chefcraig
01-19-2013, 11:17 AM
Personally, I think this guy is the biggest, most bad-assed chef on tv. Plus, he actually appears to care about people other than himself.

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q700/preacherofthebulge/9922000-large_zps717bfcef.jpg

Besides, with pests such as Alton (earnestly buggers) Brown and Guy (Yeah, I'm a douche) Fieri, how much real competition is out there? And if you mention Emeril or Bobby Flay, you deserve to be hit about the skull repeatedly with a damp rolling pin, then pounded with a meat tenderizing mallet, and finally, seasoned with salt and pepper. Maybe some granulated garlic, as well.

envy_me
01-19-2013, 11:53 AM
Personally, I think this guy is the biggest, most bad-assed chef on tv. Plus, he actually appears to care about people other than himself.

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q700/preacherofthebulge/9922000-large_zps717bfcef.jpg

Besides, with pests such as Alton (earnestly buggers) Brown and Guy (Yeah, I'm a douche) Fieri, how much real competition is out there? And if you mention Emeril or Bobby Flay, you deserve to be hit about the skull repeatedly with a damp rolling pin, then pounded with a meat tenderizing mallet, and finally, seasoned with salt and pepper. Maybe some granulated garlic, as well.

We don't have any of those here. We have shows with Ramsey and Jamie Oliver. I like Jamie Oliver more, cause he is way nicer and doesn't yell. I'd never eat anything he cooks though, it doesn't look good. And he lisps, which REALLY annoyes me. Like REALLY bothers me. But I like him.
Then we have cooks from our own country. And some danish.

Oh, there is a great show I'd like to recommend, It's called Two Greedy Italians. SO fantastic!!! LOVE Italy!

sadaist
01-19-2013, 12:34 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-L0orEgkeuAk/TkofV0Jom2I/AAAAAAAAARg/WuAcblhtKGw/s1600/DONKEY.jpg

:lmao:

Love that!

I dig Gordon Ramsey. Watch all his shows & he is really enjoyable. His assholeness is an act. If you pay enough attention to the guy you see he is a really cool guy with a big heart. He just can't let that out too much or it blows his entire schtick.

Only thing I hate is when he gets pissed at an aspiring chef & then proceeds to smash some slightly over cooked steak & throw it in the garbage........while I'm watching eating my ramen or spaghettiO's. :(

envy_me
01-19-2013, 12:59 PM
I love him here though :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQzRNGrKfD4

Nickdfresh
01-19-2013, 01:32 PM
There's a lot of shit restaurants in the US, though...including virtually every chain franchise out there.

Invariably, the best ones are these hole-in-the-wall places, usually family-run.

Even for something as simple as a pizza. We recently were turned onto a local place down here, been around for 30 years, must have driven by it a million times. Went there and the owner/chef stopped by our table, remarked that he hadn't seen us in there before, then took us on a tour of the back of the house. Told us he's always used fresh ingredients, and refused to raise his prices even when the prices on his ingredients (cheese specifically) recently went sharply up in cost. And I'll tell you, this place was just miles above any Domino's, Little Ceasar's or that other chain where that cunt said he'd need to raise the prices of his pizzas if Obama got re-relected...Papa John's. This little family-run joint just had better tasting pizza. And not better by a hair, either. MILES better.

Starting a separate thread here...

LoungeMachine
01-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Only thing I hate is when he gets pissed at an aspiring chef & then proceeds to smash some slightly over cooked steak & throw it in the garbage........while I'm watching eating my ramen or spaghettiO's. :(

Aww, man...

:(

Seshmeister
01-20-2013, 09:03 PM

Mother Teresa was a far worse cunt than Sharon Osbourne could dream of being.

Sorry I can't help trying to stop the Mother Theresa mythology any time I see it... :)

Hardrock69
01-20-2013, 09:14 PM
Well, being a Catholic nun, I would say she got a head start on being a fucking cunt..

BITEYOASS
01-22-2013, 12:36 PM
Anyway...:focus:

Here's a comedy sketch about this whole "Kitchen Nightmares" show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8

gbranton
01-22-2013, 01:17 PM
In "Raw" Eddie Murphy said you can't have a show that is all about curse words, evidently in what passes for entertainment today that is no longer the case.

fraroc
01-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Remember how I said Gordon Ramsey was a bully? Well if you watched the show "Dance Moms" there is someone that is 10X worse. The owner of the dance company, Abby Lee Miller is a queen mother Mecha-Cunt that makes Krusty look like the Virgin Mary. I'm sorry but the way she treats those poor little girls is borderline psycological abuse. All of the moms fucking hate her for that reason, every day at least three of the girls are crying inconsolably because that bitch Abby Lee screamed at the top of her lungs in their faces.

I don't really follow the show for that reason alone, but I did catch a clip from one episode. In that clip, the girls are rehearsing for a competition and one of the girls, named Paige has a solo dance using a chair. The chair was supposed to have rubber stoppers on the legs so that it doesn't slip, but it didn't and Kelly (Paige's mom) told her that she'll have them for the competition. That fucking fat bitch Abby Lee THROWS the chair at Paige with all her force, missing her by mere centimeters. If that chair had hit that little girl, she could be seriously injured! The reason why she didn't have stoppers on her chair was because Kelly did a nice thing for Abby by making costumes for all of the girls for the competition (BTW the contract with the Dance Company said that Abby would provide the girls with costumes but that fucking fat bitch couldn't get off her ass and make them) .Obviously the other moms were in shock at what that bitch did to Paige and Kelly gives her the half-peace sign and oughtright says "Fuck you, Abby." I give SERIOUS props to Kelly for putting aside that "my daughter needs to be better than those other girls" attitude and having her maternal instincts kick in. The clip ends with Kelly REAMING Abby Lee Miller out about the costumes and the fact that she did nothing to prepare for the competition as stated in the contract. Once again, Kudos to Kelly for sticking up for her daughter and ripping that fat bitch a new cunt hole for the way she treated that little girl.

:rant:

DONNIEP
01-27-2013, 10:28 PM
I wanna fuck Kelly so bad my dick hurts!!

Seshmeister
01-28-2013, 06:54 AM
Anyway...:focus:

Here's a comedy sketch about this whole "Kitchen Nightmares" show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8

Of the 51 restaurants featured in the US version of Kitchen Nightmares, 40 are now closed.

philouze
01-28-2013, 07:15 AM
Of the 51 restaurants featured in the US version of Kitchen Nightmares, 40 are now closed.

Really?? That's scary as shit... Not Ramsay's fault, though...

Seshmeister
01-28-2013, 07:38 AM
The more I watched that show it comes across as pretty fake. It's the exact same story every week. He goes in, is disgusted by restaurant then they have a sitting where it's a total disaster because it's really busy. They say this is because word has got around that Ramsay is there but it's also because they send out a bunch of runners who say the food will be free that night.

There are a bunch of statements at the end of the show warning that the order that things have happened has been changed and so on. Sometimes you see scenes that are at the end and you notice the makeover hasn't been done yet and so on.

If you go online and read local reviews of the restaurant even the ones that are still open, they usually haven't changed much at all and go back to their original menu.

Ramsay is now an executive producer so we'll see if it gets some integrity but this is the guy that was selling the perfect family thing while in the middle of a 9 year affair with some tart. :)

envy_me
01-28-2013, 09:13 AM
Remember how I said Gordon Ramsey was a bully? Well if you watched the show "Dance Moms" there is someone that is 10X worse. The owner of the dance company, Abby Lee Miller is a queen mother Mecha-Cunt that makes Krusty look like the Virgin Mary. I'm sorry but the way she treats those poor little girls is borderline psycological abuse. All of the moms fucking hate her for that reason, every day at least three of the girls are crying inconsolably because that bitch Abby Lee screamed at the top of her lungs in their faces.

I don't really follow the show for that reason alone, but I did catch a clip from one episode. In that clip, the girls are rehearsing for a competition and one of the girls, named Paige has a solo dance using a chair. The chair was supposed to have rubber stoppers on the legs so that it doesn't slip, but it didn't and Kelly (Paige's mom) told her that she'll have them for the competition. That fucking fat bitch Abby Lee THROWS the chair at Paige with all her force, missing her by mere centimeters. If that chair had hit that little girl, she could be seriously injured! The reason why she didn't have stoppers on her chair was because Kelly did a nice thing for Abby by making costumes for all of the girls for the competition (BTW the contract with the Dance Company said that Abby would provide the girls with costumes but that fucking fat bitch couldn't get off her ass and make them) .Obviously the other moms were in shock at what that bitch did to Paige and Kelly gives her the half-peace sign and oughtright says "Fuck you, Abby." I give SERIOUS props to Kelly for putting aside that "my daughter needs to be better than those other girls" attitude and having her maternal instincts kick in. The clip ends with Kelly REAMING Abby Lee Miller out about the costumes and the fact that she did nothing to prepare for the competition as stated in the contract. Once again, Kudos to Kelly for sticking up for her daughter and ripping that fat bitch a new cunt hole for the way she treated that little girl.

:rant:

God, I've seen that show. What parent would let their children be treated that way?? Not just Kelly, I mean all of them. Abby Lee is terrible. Which makes those moms just as terrible.