PDA

View Full Version : Dare to Disagree, or Independent Thinking.

Anonymous
01-21-2013, 12:31 PM
I've been doin' this all my life, but I never could explain what I was doing. Well, not without insulting someone for not doing what always seemed obvious to me.

This lady, however can explain it in a calm, rational manner.

Just watch it, you fuckin' retard!

Cheers! :bottle:

Kristy
01-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Eh, it's TED. Everybody knows TED is nothing more than a pro-capitalist agenda driven website full of boring Ph.D losers trying to sell their god damn shitty book.

Anonymous
01-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Yup. A lot of speakers are boring people with nothing to teach, but some of them actually have good ideas.

I have closed some videos before the speaker was done, but some of them I thought were quite pertinent.

Such as this one.

Kristy
01-21-2013, 01:06 PM
I just find her to be rather difficult to masturbate to.

Hardrock69
01-21-2013, 01:15 PM
At least you tried...

Anonymous
01-21-2013, 01:19 PM
I just find her to be rather difficult to masturbate to.

That she is, I had to rewatch it, I couldn't finish the first time.

Hardrock69
01-21-2013, 03:58 PM
I did not seek it out (as suggested by the woman named TED), but the Krusty has such a negatively programmed view of life. It only serves to make me realize that she is a goddamnable kunt and needs to go jump in front of a train.

Hardrock69
01-21-2013, 04:01 PM
She says people are afraid of conflict. Not always. If she thinks all or most people are afraid of conflict, she is full of shit.

Sure, some people ARE afraid of conflict.

Others, like yours truly, realize that in many cases, conflict is a waste of time, and refuse to bother arguing with those who hold erroneous viewpoints.

If someone is wrong, let them continue to be wrong. It will only make them look like the idiots they are.

Also, it is better in many cases when negative people hold a viewpoint that is detrimental to their health and well-being.

It means they are going to harm themselves emotionally, mentally or physically because of their negative viewpoint.

And that is a good thing.

The weak, the sick, the ill-minded can die, while the strong survive.

Then the strong no longer will have to listen to the whining, irritated, irrational mewlings of the idiots that populate our world.

ashstralia
01-22-2013, 04:32 AM
for a flagrant fleshlight fornicator, ur funny fucker!!!