PDA

View Full Version : The CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS NO OBJECTIONS TO ABORTION NOW...A FETUS IS NOT A HUMAN....

Hardrock69
01-24-2013, 09:00 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/hypocrisy-catholic-hospitals-claim-fetus-is-not-a-person

Amazing. After decades and decades of claiming that abortion is murder, now they change their minds and say a fetus is NOT a person.

Fucking goddamnable cocksuckers.

How many women have died in back-alley operating rooms because of their fucking bullshit.

And now they decide to change their minds, simply to avoid paying out for a wrongful death lawshit.

Catholic Church = Church of Evil :mad:

Hypocrisy: Catholic hospitals claim fetus is not a person
January 24, 2013
By: Michael Stone

In a cynical attempt to defeat a wrongful death lawsuit a major Catholic health provider has successfully argued a fetus at seven months does not have the same legal rights as a person. The legal argument stands in defiance of church doctrine, and reflects a flagrant moral hypocrisy.

The case involves the 2006 death of a 31-year-old woman seven months pregnant with twin boys, who was brought in to the emergency room at St. Thomas More Hospital in Cañon City, Colorado, on New Year's Day. The woman’s husband filed a wrongful death suit, claiming that her doctor should have at least instructed ER personnel to perform an emergency C-section. The suit states that the hospital's negligence resulted the deaths of three individuals — his wife, and his two unborn but post-viability sons. In response, Catholic Health Initiatives, claimed the husband had no grounds to sue them for the loss of three lives, because a fetus is not technically a "person" under Colorado law.

Catholic Health Initiatives, runs over 170 health facilities in 17 states. Last year, the hospital chain reported national assets of $15 billion. The organization’s mission, according to its promotional literature, is to “nurture the healing ministry of the Church” and to be guided by “fidelity to the Gospel.” However, as this case makes readily apparent, and contrary to their self proclaimed mission, Catholic Health Initiatives shows fidelity to the almighty dollar, first and foremost. Church doctrine, moral responsibility, and simple decency finish last.

The flagrant hypocrisy of the Roman Catholic Church, and institutions subordinate to her, should come as a surprise to no one. The moral corruption of the Catholic Church is complete. After all, an institution that protects and enables pedophiles, is capable of any and all manner of moral transgression.

vh rides again
01-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Comes as no surprise.

Any organization that hides the fact that they have child molesters in their ranks is shit in my book, I would be ashamed to call myself catholic.

Fucking church should be burnt to the ground.

Hardrock69
01-24-2013, 09:13 PM
I agree.

The thing most Christians do not understand is....THEIR religion (no matter what variety of Christianity they practice) is BASED ON THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.

So suddenly the Catholic Church says a fetus has no rights.

If anyone on this planet is against abortion simply because their Christian religion has taught them it is wrong, they now have no leg to stand on.

Satan
01-24-2013, 09:14 PM
I love religious hypocrisy. It's great for business. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d060.gif

ELVIS
01-25-2013, 11:49 AM
This thread is ghey...

Hardrock69
01-25-2013, 06:34 PM
Go assrape Krusty.

fraroc
01-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Go assrape Krusty.

I wouldn't ask my worst enemy to do that.

Hardrock69
01-25-2013, 07:17 PM
:hee:

Dr. Love
01-25-2013, 07:26 PM
We see a man speakin' the word of God
Provin' to be a fraud. his own church applauds

BigBadBrian
01-26-2013, 07:01 AM
...a major Catholic health provider has successfully argued a fetus at seven months does not have...

A major Catholic health Provider does not constitute the entire Catholic church. You're painting with a broad brush.

FORD
01-26-2013, 11:26 AM
A major Catholic health Provider does not constitute the entire Catholic church. You're painting with a broad brush.

But the fact remains that they are contradicting their own official church doctrine - which they use to bludgeon women over the head with, rhetorically speaking - in order to get out of paying for a medical fuckup.

Catholics showed up yesterday at rallies all over the country and called it "pro-life". That psychopath mixture of lube and fecal matter Santorum went into one of his lunatic rants at one such event. But if his daughter who he likes to talk about had died in this hospital at 7 months in the womb, this hospital would not have considered her a person, despite what they claim at their rallies. At least not if it meant they were legally responsible for a mistake.

Hypocritical cowards.....

ELVIS
01-26-2013, 11:36 AM
Well, hold a six of seven month, pre-term, living and breathing "fetus" in your hands and tell yourself it's not a person...

FORD
01-26-2013, 11:46 AM
Well, hold a six of seven month, pre-term, living and breathing "fetus" in your hands and tell yourself it's not a person...

So maybe you should call up this Catholic hospital and tell them that? And be sure to tell them you were a nurse for over 20 years, so they know it's a "qualified medical opinion".

At 7 months, the fetus is pretty much fully viable with modern medical technology anyway.

ELVIS
01-26-2013, 11:49 AM
That "catholic" hospital's funding should be examined...

Nickdfresh
01-26-2013, 11:52 AM

Um, okay...

Seshmeister
01-26-2013, 12:09 PM
At 7 months, the fetus is pretty much fully viable with modern medical technology anyway.

Very much so.

FORD
01-26-2013, 07:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJjclpWSaXM

Warham
01-27-2013, 02:48 PM
The Catholic Church is probably the whore in Revelation.

Corrupt to the core.

Hardrock69
01-27-2013, 09:48 PM
They always have been. Just that these days, it is more impossible for them to get away with shit.

Nitro Express
01-28-2013, 12:01 AM
Never trust an organization that wears funny hats.

Hardrock69
01-28-2013, 12:24 AM
:lmao:

chefcraig
01-28-2013, 12:36 AM
Never trust an organization that wears funny hats.

Yup, you can never be too hasty....

http://img1.imagehousing.com/46/467896b2c2e8492ea0932277ebdfaa83.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1098428)

FORD
02-01-2013, 05:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hfFp2CqwP4

ELVIS
02-03-2013, 09:02 AM
That's a fucked up avatar...

Kristy
02-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Shenanigans.

FORD
02-03-2013, 01:01 PM
You don't like Seinfeld? What are you, a communist??

Kristy
02-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Seinfeld = unfunny Jew who tries to be cool by hanging around just as unfunny non-Jews.

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 02:12 PM
"The suit states that the hospital's negligence resulted the deaths of three individuals — his wife, and his two unborn but post-viability sons. In response, Catholic Health Initiatives, claimed the husband had no grounds to sue them for the loss of three lives, because a fetus is not technically a "person" under Colorado law."

where is the controversy ? Court of law or on the Altar

A guy is trying to sue for 3 wrongful deaths - probably wants millions - sometimes people die - apparently there was a medical need to save a person who was not well, did they seek treatment soon enough ? Can every sick person be saved from dying ?

Why is he suing ?

If you read the OP closely it says under Co. Law, not by the definition of the Holy Sea ..

Should a lawyer for the hospital argue under state law or under Rome's guidance for Priest and parishioners ?

Separation of church and state - no ?

Catholic Church gets kicked around for everything & I get sick of it

Jewish Holy book has just as many horrible stories in it as the Bible , but if ya bad mouth the Talmud or Scientology - some lawyer will sue you to death or you will be labeled a bigot - Catholic Bashing is ok tho' ... almost a normal thing for most to do - why does the Talmud get so little scrutiny ? and the Koran ? is it because people are illiterate or ignorant of the Holy books of the 3 major religions in the world ? or are Catholics so much worse than Jews and Muslims ??

- Read the Talmud and speak out about the vile content of slave ownership by jews of non jews or the ability of Jews to use Gentile minor children as sex slaves - girls at age 3? and boys at age 10? - or how about the penalty for raping a woman who is gentile,not jew .. a jewish man that rapes a non-jew -penalty is 1 Ram

- when the Messiah comes all jews will have 2800 slaves ea. - why is it ok for jews to have slaves according to the talmud ? because non-jews are considered animals in human disguise to serve the Jew..

plz keep perspective of separation of church and state when a lawyer defends a client and before bashing Jesus - consider the why Jesus was sent to save the souls of the misguided Jews and Gentiles
- as a Catholic I believe in the Holy Trinity
- St. Patrick was the first to conquer a nation w/o violence - the Pagan Irish followed St.Patrick and spread the Irish far and wide from a tiny rock to being the top 3 ethnic heritage in all major USA cities .. no small feat imho

The resentment of Catholicism seems to me, to be almost a form of self hatred or a misguided attempt @ independence/free will, by individuals who most likely have some Irish or Catholic roots and would rather live free than serve God or even believe a GOD could exist in a Universe so vast and complex

but yeah, I am sick of Catholic bashing and the other 2 mainstream religions getting so little scrutiny due to ignorance -( lack of religious awareness & cultures people are not from so they know jack shit about em and give em a free pass )

FORD
02-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Geezus... the anti-semitism of the last two posts makes me wonder whether I logged into stormfront.com by mistake :meinsmiley:

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 02:30 PM
Why is it anti seministic to question, or show the ugly parts of a holy book but ok to bash Catholicism ?

plz explain.. waiting ..

envy_me
02-03-2013, 02:30 PM
Seinfeld = unfunny Jew who tries to be cool by hanging around just as unfunny non-Jews.

Ok, so what does him being a jew have to do with his comedy skills? Why even bring that up?

It's like saying "One blonde unfunny comedian hanging around unfunny brunette comedians". Where is the relevance?

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 02:37 PM
c'mon FORD - plz cite the Talmud and show me I am incorrect .. waiting ..

FORD
02-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Why is it anti seministic to question, or show the ugly parts of a holy book but ok to bash Catholicism ?

plz explain.. waiting ..

The hypocrisy here is the Catholic church preaching for years that "life begins at conception" and even demanding the "right" of Catholic owned pharmacies to not sell birth control pills, based on that premise. But when it comes to paying out damages for two children who they killed by not delivering them by Caesarian section from their mother (who was sadly already dead either way) then the two babies in question are suddenly "not people".

Can't have it both ways.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2013, 02:41 PM

Easy Eva, you dropped this:

Nickdfresh
02-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Ok, so what does him being a jew have to do with his comedy skills? Why even bring that up?

It's like saying "One blonde unfunny comedian hanging around unfunny brunette comedians". Where is the relevance?

Just Kristy channeling her inner white supremacist...

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 02:43 PM
The hypocrisy here is the Catholic church preaching for years that "life begins at conception" and even demanding the "right" of Catholic owned pharmacies to not sell birth control pills, based on that premise. But when it comes to paying out damages for two children who they killed by not delivering them by Caesarian section from their mother (who was sadly already dead either way) then the two babies in question are suddenly "not people".

Can't have it both ways.

uh, no buddy - you used a very serious word - antisemitism, back it up or apologize to me

FORD
c'mon FORD - plz cite the Talmud and show me I am incorrect .. waiting ..

I've never read the Talmud, so I'm not going to make any assumptions about what it does or does not say. And I'm willing to guess you haven't read it either, since the things you are saying about it are exactly the talking points repeated at Stormfront and similiar white supremacist anti-semite hate sites.

And if that's what you believe, then why the fuck are you posting on a website dedicated to a Jewish man?

envy_me
Just Kristy channeling her inner white supremacist...

Serioulsy... You're killing tonight :lmao:

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 02:47 PM
I've never read the Talmud, so I'm not going to make any assumptions about what it does or does not say. And I'm willing to guess you haven't read it either, since the things you are saying about it are exactly the talking points repeated at Stormfront and similiar white supremacist anti-semite hate sites.

And if that's what you believe, then why the fuck are you posting on a website dedicated to a Jewish man?

oh no - you called me antisemitic, defend it or apologize

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 02:47 PM
I have read the it, and the bible - I take ea. for what they are - books of faith

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 02:49 PM
The USA has laws - one litigant is defending themselves with law v. another trying to sue them for monetary damages

The issue is not the Church, rather law

FORD
02-03-2013, 02:49 PM
oh no - you called me antisemitic, defend it or apologize

If you don't want to be called antisemitic, then don't be cutting and pasting from Stormfront, Adolf. :meinsmiley:

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 02:51 PM
If you do not understand roots of all religions ya shouldn't be so quick to bash any religion imho

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 02:53 PM
If you don't want to be called antisemitic, then don't be cutting and pasting from Stormfront, Adolf. :meinsmiley:

still got nothing eh.. just a Catholic basher

amazing how ignorant some can be - read more & learn b4 ya show your ignorance

Amazing - adolf - you really are not bright - shitler hated Catholics too buddy - I have relatives that were in labor camps during WWII you got a lot of nerve to mention shitler to me ..

FORD
02-03-2013, 02:53 PM
The USA has laws - one litigant is defending themselves with law v. another trying to sue them for monetary damages

The issue is not the Church, rather law

Roe vs Wade is established law. So is the regulated selling of pharmaceutical drugs at pharmacies. Yet the Catholic Church has no problem taking issue with those laws. This isn't an issue of law, it's an issue of these hypocrites making a horribly wrong call and not delivering two healthy babies so their father could raise them, even if he would have to do so without their mother, and instead, forcing them to die with her.

FORD
02-03-2013, 02:58 PM
still got nothing eh.. just a Catholic basher

amazing how ignorant some can be - read more & learn b4 ya show your ignorance

Amazing - adolf - you really are not bright - shitler hated Catholics too buddy - I have relatives that were in labor camps you got a lot of nerve to mention shitler to me ..

Actually, the Catholics in Germany got along just fine with "Shitler"....

http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg
http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/hitler%26bishop.gif
http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/hitler_cardinal4.jpg
http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/HitlerWithFan.jpg
This nun even wanted his fucking autograph!

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Tell me more about WWII and Catholics in Germany .. or did you not read that either .. seems ya got lots to learn .. but no problem pipin off with big words like anti-whatever and shitler name dropping like adolt

Nickdfresh
02-03-2013, 03:00 PM

Of course Kristy has read The Protocals of the Elders of Zion! She knows what those Jews are up too!

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 03:00 PM
yeah - and there were jews in shitlers inner circle so ?

seems you can cut and paste just fine - love to see the dates of those photo's

prolly in the 30's

Nickdfresh
02-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Tell me more about WWII and Catholics in Germany .. or did you not read that either .. seems ya got lots to learn .. but no problem pipin off with big words like anti-whatever and shitler name dropping like adolt

Like the Pope, they pretty much went a long with the Crusade Against Bolshevism™!

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 03:02 PM
bottom line - you got bias but no well rounded education about major religions , just an opinion, like an asshole - every one has one

Nickdfresh
02-03-2013, 03:03 PM
yeah - and there were jews in shitlers inner circle so ?

No. Not really. There are rumors about Hitler and some of his henchmen having Jewish liniage. But there were certainly no Jews in the inner circle...

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Aight - seeing how no one here has an understanding of Judaism,or other religions, perhaps not even Catholicism, but thinks it is fun to poke fun at Catholics .. I see no reason to participate in this discussion any further as a Catholic who is sick of such ignorant attacks on my religion, and the good it does.

FORD
02-03-2013, 03:18 PM
bottom line - you got bias but no well rounded education about major religions , just an opinion, like an asshole - every one has one

To the contrary, Adolf.....

I've read a number of religious books and other things about many religions. The Talmud is just one I haven't gotten around to yet, but that doesn't mean I don't know about Judaism. Or Catholicism, for that matter. Though I don't proclaim myself an expert on either one.

envy_me
02-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Aight - seeing how no one here has an understanding of Judaism,or other religions, perhaps not even Catholicism, but thinks it is fun to poke fun at Catholics .. I see no reason to participate in this discussion any further as a Catholic who is sick of such ignorant attacks on my religion, and the good it does.

:lmao: "the good it does" :lmao:

Half of my family are catholics. It's a business, not a religion. They take money from naive people like yourself. Change their "values" to whatever sounds good for the moment or will get them even more money. It's all about the money.

FORD
02-03-2013, 03:23 PM

Nobody was bashing the Catholic religion here. Rather the hypocrisy of this one specific Catholic health care administrative organization.

There ARE plenty of things worth bashing within the Catholic hierarchy. Pedophile priests, obviously. Accumulating huge amounts of wealth while the majority of their own church members world wide live in poverty is another. As far as individual Catholics, there are a lot of good people in that faith, and some bad people. Just as there are good and bad Protestants, good and bad Jews, good and bad Muslims, good and bad Hindus, or good and bad Atheists. Or to put it simply, just good and bad human beings.

Kristy
02-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Geezus... the anti-semitism of the last two posts makes me wonder whether I logged into stormfront.com by mistake :meinsmiley:

Oh fucking PLU-EZE! There was nothing anti-Semtic there. The man happens to be

1. Jewish

and

2. Unfunny

Thought you were much mature to know the difference, Ford.

envy_me
02-03-2013, 03:32 PM

1. Jewish

and

2. Unfunny

He happends to be a million other things too. American, medium tall, pretty slim, has brown hair, a name that ends with "y", actor, man, middleaged, married, father (i think), famous, etc, etc...
But you only see him as jewish.

FORD
02-03-2013, 03:46 PM

1. Jewish

and

2. Unfunny

If you don't think he's funny, why not just say that? I don't agree, but it's a matter of taste, and you don't seem to like anything anyway.

But what does his being Jewish have to do with it?

Kristy
02-03-2013, 03:53 PM
If you don't think he's funny, why not just say that? I don't agree, but it's a matter of taste, and you don't seem to like anything anyway.

But what does his being Jewish have to do with it?

Because Seinfeld goes on and on about his "Jewishness"

The man had a mediocre early 90's TV show that was sucessul on the writing and acting of those others than him and as for his stand up, I'd rather go to a dentist who would uses rusty piles to do a tooth exctraction that witness another one of his painful monologues.

Somebody get the Anti-Defamation League on he phone Quick!

Headly1984
02-03-2013, 03:59 PM
The SNL opening skit w/Adam Levine was a bit Jewish centric, his tv show and stand up is also Jewish centric at times - so if a person puts their weight , beauty or religion out there as part of their schtick .. ya can call em on it

she may have not been in top form , but anti-Semitic and racism are the kind of words that get used too hastily & it cheapens the real offenses when they occur imho

ThrillsNSpills
02-03-2013, 04:10 PM

So what exactly stopped you from changing the channel?

straightjacket?

Hardrock69
02-04-2013, 01:46 AM
The Catholic Religion is based on Judaism.

The Bible, The Talmud and The Koran are all written by humans. Therefore they are NOT perfect, NOT the "Word Of Gawd", etc.

As "religions", all three are committed to telling people how they should live their lives, and in olden times, all three actively fucked up people who did not do as they were told by said religion.

Same as Islam is doing STILL....at present!

So here is the deal: It is perfectly acceptable to bash any religion whose dogma has resulted in the deaths of billions of innocent people.

FUCK THE CATHOLIC CHURCH! It operates on a dogma that is built on LIES.
That dogma is descended from THE TALMUD.

Just as the dogma of Islam is.

The three big religions all claim to worship the God Of Abraham.

If anyone around here is going to get angry due to criticism on this forum (or anywhere else) of institutions which are guilty of rape, theft, murder and genocide over the past 3,000 fucking years....

TOO FUCKING BAD!

Go to your local church/synagogue/mosque and bitch at them about it!

You won't find sympathy here for fucking child molesters, or religious orders who advocate selling children into sex slavery, or dashing little babies' brains out on the rocks, or slaughtering people who believe differently or whatever.

Back on topic, a Catholic healthcare organization must abide by Catholic dogma if they are TRULY a "Catholic" institution. In fact, if they claim exemptions from paying taxes by claiming to be a religious organization of any kind, but they suddenly take a position that is exactly the opposite of the Catholic Church's dogma simply to avoid paying out millions, it is a public demonstration that they actually do not believe the very dogma that they supposedly base themselves on! Not just immoral, but a violation of US Tax Code! Never mind that they are going by Colorado State law.....they cannot claim to be a religious organization and suddenly decide to leave the "religion" out of the equation.

If they were truly "religious" in nature, they would obey the dogma of the religion they supposedly follow.

But it appears this healthcare organization has nothing to do with Catholic dogma. It is quite obvious, actually, as they are so quick to change their stance on when it suits them!

THEY ARE FUCKING HYPOCRITES!

Don't like it Headly?

Too bad so sad.

Save your sad-bastard, half-hearted and foolish commentary for some forum where gullible sheep might actually believe such crap.

You want to try to argue about the lies of the Catholic Church?

Go ahead and try.

If you are a good person, fine. If you know others who share your religious belief who are ALSO good people, fine.

That does not automatically make the institution of the Catholic Church innocent of it's transgressions, or automatically make the entire fucking history of those fucking assholes somehow "pure as the driven fucking snow".

The Catholic Church (also known as the Church Of Satan) deserves every fucking bit of criticism it gets.

May (insert deity name here) bless you.

:yo:

FORD
02-04-2013, 02:01 AM
FUCK THE CATHOLIC CHURCH! It operates on a dogma that is built on LIES.
That dogma is descended from THE TALMUD.

Well, actually that's not correct either. The Talmud was written in about 500 AD, which would have been after Christianity broke off from Judaism, and even after the Roman Emperor Constantine morphed it into the Catholic church.

Perhaps you were thinking of the Torah, which was the original Jewish "Bible"?

LoungeMachine
02-04-2013, 02:20 AM

Oh, Shut. The. Fuck. Up. you unfunny, herpes-infested Chat Skank douche-breath GUNT

:gulp:

Post your best comedic material, post your best music, post ANYTHING of ANY value that YOU actually WROTE or CREATED......OR SHUT THE HELL UP WITH YOUR TIRED-ASS CRITIQUES, YOU FUCKING SKANK

Hardrock69
02-04-2013, 03:41 AM
Well, actually that's not correct either. The Talmud was written in about 500 AD, which would have been after Christianity broke off from Judaism, and even after the Roman Emperor Constantine morphed it into the Catholic church.

Perhaps you were thinking of the Torah, which was the original Jewish "Bible"?

Yup. Good call. I stand corrected.

ELVIS
02-04-2013, 08:51 AM
I stand corrected.

Story of your miserable existence...

Nickdfresh
02-04-2013, 09:49 AM

The man had a mediocre early 90's TV show that was sucessul on the writing and acting of those others than him and as for his stand up, I'd rather go to a dentist who would uses rusty piles to do a tooth exctraction that witness another one of his painful monologues.

You're a "hipster" douche trying to mask your own prejudices with a sophist line of reasoning. But the fact that you referred to Seinfeld as a "Jewish comedian" implies an 'otherness' when compared to society as a whole, or of the mainstream. That's pretty funny when you point out everyones' supposed homophobia, then follow up with dehumanizing stereotypes for the sake of trolling...

Somebody get the Anti-Defamation League on he phone Quick!

Oh, lookie! Using my jokes now. Maybe you should get some of your own so you look less like a boring, unfunny cunt...

Kristy
02-04-2013, 09:59 AM
You're a "hipster" douche trying to mask your own prejudices with a sophist line of reasoning. But the fact that you referred to Seinfeld as a "Jewish comedian" implies an 'otherness' when compared to society as a whole, or of the mainstream. That's pretty funny when you point out everyones' supposed homophobia, then follow up with dehumanizing stereotypes for the sake of trolling...

Oh, lookie! Using my jokes now. Maybe you should get some of your own so you look less like a boring, unfunny cunt...

Now I'm back to being a "hipster" again. Poor little Nick, when not Wikiing, he's Wikiing how to be PC for the masses. Next time, I'll be sure to cala Seinfeld a "unfunny Muslim or Catholic" just to satisfy your anger. Go back to sucking on your father's dick. You retarded cunt..

Nickdfresh
02-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Now I'm back to being a "hipster" again.

You always have been, with the quasi-opinionated douchiness...

Poor little Nick, when not Wikiing, he's Wikiing how to be PC for the masses. Next time, I'll be sure to cala Seinfeld a "unfunny Muslim or Catholic" just to satisfy your anger. Go back to sucking on your father's dick. You retarded cunt..

I wish your tired, idiotic Wiki torts made sense and didn't seem so boring. I wasn't sucking my father's dick. My, are we getting angry, today? Did the John-requested Cleveland Steamer not go well last night?

Nickdfresh
02-04-2013, 11:45 AM
BTW, I'm far from "PC." But two-faced bullshit is pretty easy to spot a mile away...

Trolling cunt...

FORD
02-04-2013, 12:43 PM

Ah, so you're an anti-dentite then??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythrdCsOFJU

Va Beach VH Fan
02-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Watched the HBO documentary "Mea Maxima Culpa: Silence in the House of God" last night...

Highly recommend watching it.....

Of course, pedophilia among the priests isn't a new revelation.... But man, to see it laid out like this, meaning who knew what and when, it's really flabbergasting....

Guitar Shark
02-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Now I'm back to being a "hipster" again. Poor little Nick, when not Wikiing, he's Wikiing how to be PC for the masses. Next time, I'll be sure to cala Seinfeld a "unfunny Muslim or Catholic" just to satisfy your anger. Go back to sucking on your father's dick. You retarded cunt..

Your act is just completely tired.

Seshmeister
02-06-2013, 07:30 AM
Watched the HBO documentary "Mea Maxima Culpa: Silence in the House of God" last night...

Highly recommend watching it.....

Of course, pedophilia among the priests isn't a new revelation.... But man, to see it laid out like this, meaning who knew what and when, it's really flabbergasting....

It is all much worse than many people realize. It's not an understatement to say that current pope should be criminally charged on multiple counts, anyone else would have been.

On a positive note one good side effect of all this is that church attendance in places like Dublin, Ireland have fallen from 90%+ to 14%

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Dublin-Mass-attendances-drop-to-an-all-time-low-as-just-14-percent-go-to-Church-135570518.html

Va Beach VH Fan
02-06-2013, 08:59 AM
It is all much worse than many people realize. It's not an understatement to say that current pope should be criminally charged on multiple counts, anyone else would have been.

Absolutely, ALL of the pedophilia cases went to him !!

DLR Bridge
02-06-2013, 10:28 AM
It is all much worse than many people realize.
Yep...

http://youtu.be/GItWnqRCS7o

DLR Bridge
02-06-2013, 10:28 AM
http://youtu.be/JHd1JQDYH9o

Nickdfresh
02-06-2013, 11:09 AM
One has to wonder if the Catholic hierarchy ignoring pederasty was a result of it being a fringe benefit to keep the priesthood filled, as well as a means to maintain power overall through shame and emotional blackmail...

The thing is, while the Vatican has made it easy to single them out, the truth is that statistically most religions on on par with the Catholic Church as far as clergy molesting children...

ELVIS
02-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Is that so, Dickforbrains ??

One has to wonder what you could possibly think you're proving when you try to pull statistics like that out of your ass...

:mad2:

Nickdfresh
02-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Is that so, Dickforbrains ??

One has to wonder what you could possibly think you're proving when you try to pull statistics like that out of your ass...

:mad2:

Oh look, I offended El-dicksuck. Did your pastor diddle you, buddy after too much Jesus-juice™? I heard this on the news a while back. But it's funny to watch fuckstumps like you running around bashing one form of Christianity because "theirs is better!" And you're the first to cry that Christians are being unfairly bashed!

But here you go, dicklick. From Newsweek originally:

Mean Men
Apr 7, 2010 8:00 PM EDT
The priesthood is being cast as the refuge of pederasts. In fact, priests seem to abuse children at the same rate as everyone else.

The Catholic sex-abuse stories emerging every day suggest that Catholics have a much bigger problem with child molestation than other denominations and the general population. Many point to peculiarities of the Catholic Church (its celibacy rules for priests, its insular hierarchy, its exclusion of women) to infer that there's something particularly pernicious about Catholic clerics that predisposes them to these horrific acts. It's no wonder that, back in 2002—when the last Catholic sex-abuse scandal was making headlines—a Wall Street Journal-NBC News poll found that 64 percent of those queried thought Catholic priests "frequently'' abused children.

Yet experts say there's simply no data to support the claim at all. No formal comparative study has ever broken down child sexual abuse by denomination, and only the Catholic Church has released detailed data about its own. But based on the surveys and studies conducted by different denominations over the past 30 years, experts who study child abuse say they see little reason to conclude that sexual abuse is mostly a Catholic issue. "We don't see the Catholic Church as a hotbed of this or a place that has a bigger problem than anyone else," said Ernie Allen, president of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. "I can tell you without hesitation that we have seen cases in many religious settings, from traveling evangelists to mainstream ministers to rabbis and others."

Since the mid-1980s, insurance companies have offered sexual misconduct coverage as a rider on liability insurance, and their own studies indicate that Catholic churches are not higher risk than other congregations. Insurance companies that cover all denominations, such as Guide One Center for Risk Management, which has more than 40,000 church clients, does not charge Catholic churches higher premiums. "We don't see vast difference in the incidence rate between one denomination and another," says Sarah Buckley, assistant vice president of corporate communications. "It's pretty even across the denominations." It's been that way for decades. While the company saw an uptick in these claims by all types of churches around the time of the 2002 U.S. Catholic sex-abuse scandal, Eric Spacick, Guide One's senior church-risk manager, says "it's been pretty steady since." On average, the company says 80 percent of the sexual misconduct claims they get from all denominations involve sexual abuse of children. As a result, the more children's programs a church has, the more expensive its insurance, officials at Guide One said.

The only hard data that has been made public by any denomination comes from John Jay College's study of Catholic priests, which was authorized and is being paid for by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops following the public outcry over the 2002 scandals. Limiting their study to plausible accusations made between 1950 and 1992, John Jay researchers reported that about 4 percent of the 110,000 priests active during those years had been accused of sexual misconduct involving children. Specifically, 4,392 complaints (ranging from "sexual talk" to rape) were made against priests by 10,667 victims. (Reports made after 2002, including those of incidents that occurred years earlier, are released as part of the church's annual audits.)

Experts disagree on the rate of sexual abuse among the general American male population, but Allen says a conservative estimate is one in 10. Margaret Leland Smith, a researcher at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, says her review of the numbers indicates it's closer to one in 5. But in either case, the rate of abuse by Catholic priests is not higher than these national estimates. The public also doesn't realize how "profoundly prevalent" child sexual abuse is, adds Smith. Even those numbers may be low; research suggests that only a third of abuse cases are ever reported (making it the most underreported crime). "However you slice it, it's a very common experience," Smith says.

Most child abusers have one thing in common, and it's not piety—it's preexisting relationships with their victims. That includes priests and ministers and rabbis, of course, but also family members, friends, neighbors, teachers, coaches, scout leaders, youth-group volunteers, and doctors. According to federal studies, three quarters of abuse occurs at the hands of family members or others in the victim's "circle of trust." "The fundamental premise here is that those who abuse children overwhelmingly seek out situations where they have easy and legitimate access to children," he said. "These kinds of positions offer a kind of cover for these offenders."

Priests may also appear more likely to molest children because cases of abuse come to light in huge waves. One reason is delayed reporting: less than 13 percent of victims abused between 1960 and 1980, for example, lodged a complaint in the same year as the assault. Two thirds filed their complaints after 1992, and half of those were made between 2002 and 2003 alone. "Offenders tend to be manipulative, often persuading children to believe that this is their fault," said Allen. "As a result, the children tend to keep it to themselves. There are countless victims who thought they were the only one." So what looks like high concentrations of abuse may simply reflect long and diffuse patterns of abuse that mirror those among all males.

LINK (http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2010/04/07/mean-men.html)

ELVIS
02-06-2013, 01:11 PM
That says jack shit...

FORD
02-06-2013, 02:26 PM
I seem to remember ELVIS making a lot of anti-Catholic posts a few years ago. Said Catholics weren't actually Christian, if I remember correctly. Katydoodle had a meltdown over it, which is what made it entertaining.

ELVIS
02-06-2013, 02:43 PM
That is true...

Hardrock69
02-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Stupid.

Catholic was THE ORIGINAL Christian church.

ALL other Christian denominations are based on Catholicism.

Haha.....Nick, if you pissed off Elbow you know you are doing well. :hee:

Hardrock69
02-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Gee.....wonder why idiot has not come back to give us all a lecture about the Catholic Church based on his "extensive knowledge".

Fucking tool. :hee:

Nickdfresh
02-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Stupid.

Elvis is a very angry man, it's not hard to piss him off by telling him his superstition is no less bullshit than the Vatican's...

jhale667
02-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Gee.....wonder why idiot has not come back to give us all a lecture about the Catholic Church based on his "extensive knowledge".

Fucking tool. :hee:

Because he knows everyone including this recovering Catholic will bitch-slap him on his bullshit, in addition to your previous points. They're all different flavors of the same fucking snake oil, and to kick dirt and scream one is better than another is beyond retarded.

FORD
02-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Well, except for the Mormons..... we all know they're full of shit.

Nitro Express
02-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Stupid.

Nope. The Catholic or universal church was founded by Emperor Constantine for political purposes. The christian faith existed before the catholic church. The catholic church is the trunk where the prodestant religions branched off of. So it would be the original church from a prodestant perspective.

Nitro Express
02-06-2013, 08:20 PM
Well, except for the Mormons..... we all know they're full of shit.

Well ol' Joe Smith proved he couldn't understand hebrew nor could he translate egyptian texts either.

About the only prophecy he got right was predicting the civil war would start in South Carolina and that was a lucky educated guess.

Nickdfresh
02-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Nope. The Catholic or universal church was founded by Emperor Constantine for political purposes. The christian faith existed before the catholic church. The catholic church is the trunk where the prodestant religions branched off of. So it would be the original church from a prodestant perspective.

No, it wasn't. Constantine instituted tolerance for Christianity, but it didn't become the state religion until much later and there were competing Christian belief systems, IIRC...

Zing!
02-06-2013, 08:38 PM
I forget, was Constantine a member of the PFJ or the Judean People's Front?

Nickdfresh
02-06-2013, 08:42 PM
I forget, was Constantine a member of the PFJ or the Judean People's Front?

I thought it was the Peoples' Front of Judea...

Coyote
02-06-2013, 08:51 PM
I thought it was the Peoples' Front of Judea...

I thought it was the Popular Front...

Hardrock69
02-06-2013, 10:12 PM
No, it wasn't. Constantine instituted tolerance for Christianity, but it didn't become the state religion until much later and there were competing Christian belief systems, IIRC...

Right, but what I meant was.....once the Roman Catholic church took over the "Christianity" business, there WAS no real competition.

My main point was that all Christian denominations that exist today were splinter groups from the Catholic Church.

Sure.....there was a period of 300 years where Christians were still being tossed to the lions, etc.

And for some strange reason....the Romans made it a point to attempt to try to wipe out all relatives and descendants of Jebus.

And then after the Roman Empire fell, the Holy Roman Catholic Church seized power in the "Christianity" department, and kept it in a stranglehold until Martin Luther told them to shove their fucking fairy tale books up their asses....