PDA

View Full Version : Not Everyone Likes Big Boobs

ZahZoo
01-30-2013, 04:02 PM
What is wrong wioth those people?

SEOUL, South Korea — That's right. Large-breasted women are so discriminated against in North Korea they try to shrink or hide their boobs in order to boost their social standing, according to the South Korean daily JoongAng Ilbo as cited by Korea watcher Robert Koehler.

North Korea's patriarchal society apparently views nature's generosity with suspicion, defectors told JoongAng Ilbo.

The bigger your breasts, the more likely you'll be considered a slut, the women reportedly said, because you're seen as strutting your stuff — as if morality determines that development. Imagine their shock when they escape to find themselves the envy of all their smaller-breasted friends. What? Big boobs are good?

GlobalPost's senior correspondent for East Asia, Geoffrey Cain, says that North Korea is trailing behind trends that are more popular elsewhere in the region.

As Asia gets wealthier, bigger and cosmetically enhanced breasts are coming in vogue.

"Boob jobs" are popular in South Korea, where the people are the most cosmetically enhanced in the world, Cain said, who is based in Seoul, and they're also becoming a hot item for the new affluent women of China, Vietnam and Indonesia.

But North Korea hasn't gone that far yet, although plastic surgery is not uncommon among the upper-class women of Pyongyang.

Cain reports:

The desire for small breasts is a form of chastity in this conservative and male-dominated society. North Koreans take pride in their culture being supposedly pure and untainted by the evils of Western capitalism, a charge that they always lob at their southern cousins.

In Koehler's account of the Korean-language report:

One defector from Hoeryong said she had a work friend with large breasts who often ate chives because she’d heard they make your boobs smaller. She added that she was surprised upon learning that women in the South actually have operations to make their breasts bigger.

The isolationist nation is known for wild propaganda efforts, but this is a real head-shaker. Life is tough enough in North Korea as it is — leave the breasts alone!

Geoffrey Cain contributed to this report from Seoul.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/weird-wide-web/not-everyone-likes-big-boobs-example-north-korea

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/28/not-everyone-likes-big-boobs-for-example-north-korea/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz2JUkAQAFI

Kristy
01-30-2013, 04:05 PM
I wouldn't know.

Coyote
01-30-2013, 04:07 PM
Wow...

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2013, 04:11 PM
cause they can't open their eyes all the way to see the entire tittay:drum:

Kristy
01-30-2013, 04:18 PM
The problem with boob jobs is that they only serve as temporary vanity, silicon does not impede gravity. I've known women who have had them done in their 20's and end up regretting them in their 40's and then there is all that possibility of cancer, leakage, costly replacement to the point you end up paying more for them the next time around. So in Asian counties where there tends to be a lot of small-breasted women this doesn't surprise me. They'll learn.

Matt White
01-30-2013, 04:19 PM
HA!!!

North Korean's is CRAZY SUM BITCHES!!!

Thats against the Laws of Nature!!!

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2013, 06:45 PM
well, i'm a fan and i'm callin'

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2013, 06:47 PM
:biggrin:

mh5150
01-30-2013, 06:48 PM
Ass man myself...

Hardrock69
01-30-2013, 07:17 PM
French said it best: Perfect breast fits in a champagne glass.

Boob jobs are for women with inferiority complexes. And for women who are less than intelligent.

I prefer small ones. At least I know they are natural then. I also think boob jobs feel creepy.

I won't date women who have balloons on their chest. No fucking way.

Kristy
01-30-2013, 07:36 PM
I won't date women who have balloons on their chest. No fucking way.

:rofl:

Hardrock69
01-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Hey, I made Krusty laff.

:thumb:

Nickdfresh
01-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Give me a nice perky, shapely set of small to mediums...

Seriously though, it is interesting that in Pyongyang there are "upper class" (Party women I suspect) that can still get plastic surgery while some in the countryside are resorting to cannibalism in that fucking horror and torture state of starvation and misery...

jhale667
01-30-2013, 08:44 PM
Fake boobs are pretty gross IMO.....yeah, they maybe ok to look at if not done completely over the top, but they feel disgusting to the touch.

Silicone ones do. Saline, not so much. I know some girls that have had them tastefully done, and it was actually an improvement. What I don't like is the cartoonish ones that look like the could hurt you, and are hurting her...

But North Korea needs to unleash the boobies!! WTF is up with that?

Nitro Express
01-30-2013, 08:49 PM
I don't know what those North Koreans are putting in their kim chee but it ain't good.

SunisinuS
01-30-2013, 09:05 PM
The problem with boob jobs is that they only serve as temporary vanity, silicon does not impede gravity. I've known women who have had them done in their 20's and end up regretting them in their 40's and then there is all that possibility of cancer, leakage, costly replacement to the point you end up paying more for them the next time around. So in Asian counties where there tends to be a lot of small-breasted women this doesn't surprise me. They'll learn.

First off....I thought they all had small ta tas' as dey be starving.

But funniest shit, I dated a girl whose Dad was a plastic surgeon, he said that currently (this was years ago now even) 40% of his business was women with collapsed ears. The ear is cartilage built like a suspension bridge....it needs all of it's interconnecting tissue as support....so these women would come in with 9 piercings in each ear (cutting all that support) and he would have to do cosmetic surgery to try and fix these Dumbo Hoes.

Fucking idiots.

lesfunk
01-30-2013, 09:37 PM
Boobs make a first impression for sure but it's the snatch that makes it worthwhile

jhale667
01-30-2013, 09:42 PM
Boobs make a first impression for sure but it's the snatch that makes it worthwhile

Always been more of a vagina man than a breast man, personally... couldn't really care less how big or small a girl's breasts are as long as they're nice and she works what she's got... :biggrin:

Nitro Express
01-30-2013, 09:57 PM
I never did quite know what I was looking for but knew what I liked when I saw it.

Nitro Express
01-30-2013, 10:02 PM
We are born. In a few years we spend a lot of time trying to stick our dick in some hole. The older we get the more money we spend trying to stick our dick in some hole. When you get even older you spend even more money and take drugs trying to stick you dick in some hole. Then you die. He who sticks it in the most holes before he dies wins the game.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-30-2013, 10:16 PM
grew up my first few years suckin' tits. I think it may have caused a fixation of sorts ;)

clarathecarrot
01-30-2013, 10:52 PM
Back in the 1920's small tits were in style the flappers and jitterbug gilrs , were the style and women would wrap dress making material around themselves so they looked flat..like that heroin waif look that was running rampant thru the modeling agencies in the 1980's....It's just a style ..like Kristy said...big boobs will be back in style and the jiggly parts shall rise agian to own it all.

I read about that 1920's clothing flat look style in some photo magazine way back.

Not only do styles change but peoples personal styles change as they age..commiting to a look and over doing it may upset your ego in years to come.

So, don't pierce your taint, use a clip on.

I'll take any style of Boobs on the right woman they all thrill me.

9482 This is the Kritsy rools, carrot of dancing and kicking ass on you dogs. FEAR IT

Kristy
01-30-2013, 11:07 PM

Oh do shut the fuck up.

lesfunk
01-30-2013, 11:16 PM
Please...

Headly1984
01-30-2013, 11:34 PM
A no way - those chicks got bodies of boys

B & C is for me

D- most likely a fat chick or end up in the arm pits or belly button when the wonder bra unsnaps unless assisted by medical tech. lol!

giant nipple are gross, so are saggy flat titties like some english broads got

but we all are who we are, find a chick that ya want to be near when ya walk n talk and if the he'n & she'n is good too - excellent !

BITEYOASS
01-31-2013, 12:46 AM
Can we give these large-breasted North Korean women a refugee status? :)

vandeleur
01-31-2013, 05:05 AM
Saggy flat titties ... Wtf .. England is full of fine boobied ladies .
Am researching it at the moment , I will get black to you with my findings :biggrin:

Coyote
01-31-2013, 08:37 AM
If they fit my hands, they're a nice size.

ZahZoo
01-31-2013, 09:12 AM
But North Korea needs to unleash the boobies!! WTF is up with that?

No kidding... It's no wonder they're all kinda fucked up and bat-shit crazy over there!!

chefcraig
01-31-2013, 09:32 AM
Didn't North Korea recently claim they have unicorns also?

No, that was a typo. What they have in fact are known as uni-coms, which turn out to be small horses with an ice cream cone glued to their foreheads and sparkles sprayed in their manes. From a distance, they look pretty good, and much like that hot chick sitting 15 feet away at the end of the bar around 1:30 AM., you say "Whoah." Up close (or the next morning), not so much.

Nitro Express
01-31-2013, 11:44 AM
Didn't North korea recently claim they have unicorns also? Damn, that kid is crazier than his old man was!!!

The kid needs to get off the bath salts.

Terry
01-31-2013, 09:46 PM

It's always kind of surprising to me that older women tend to get breast enhancements, rather than reductions...or just go for lipo instead.

Cosmetic plastic surgery has just gotten out of hand across the board. People must be unhappy with themselves to do that. I've known maybe two people that had it done in a subtle manner to the point where what was done wasn't totally obvious.

sadaist
02-01-2013, 04:06 AM
Fake boobs are pretty gross IMO.....yeah, they maybe ok to look at if not done completely over the top, but they feel disgusting to the touch.

I've never really like huge boobs. Small to medium is good for me. And even small side of medium I find best. Women with big boobs can't do the stuff I enjoy. We used to waterski & wakeboard a lot & the girls that would come along that had big breasts just wouldn't go out in the water. They just are less athletic (maybe because it hurts to have them bouncing the entire time) Bowling, casting a fishing line, playing basketball, softball, their tits are always impeding them. nah....I'll take just enough for a handful thank you.

LoungeMachine
02-01-2013, 04:15 AM
Oh do shut the fuck up.

Speaking of anorexic A cups........

:gulp:

I'm sure much of your anger stems from the teasing you took from the Heathers and Jocks....

Seshmeister
02-01-2013, 05:29 AM
giant nipple are gross, so are saggy flat titties like some english broads got

Only English broads?

http://www.webanswers.com/post-images/8/82/1F03D66C-1600-4EB8-BB737B28821D9AE3.jpg

Angel
02-01-2013, 07:06 AM
It's always kind of surprising to me that older women tend to get breast enhancements, rather than reductions...or just go for lipo instead.

Cosmetic plastic surgery has just gotten out of hand across the board. People must be unhappy with themselves to do that. I've known maybe two people that had it done in a subtle manner to the point where what was done wasn't totally obvious.

I wouldn't mind a "lift". Big boobs are fine when you're young. (and for the record, I was quite athletic when I was younger). Now, they're just a constant pain in the back.

Nickdfresh
02-01-2013, 11:48 AM
That's funny, because younger girls with big boobs are a pain in my back... :baby: