PDA

View Full Version : Judge Suspected of Masturbating in Court

Sarge
06-24-2004, 02:40 PM
Judge Suspected of Masturbating in Court

6 minutes ago Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

OKLAHOMA CITY (Reuters) - Oklahoma's attorney general wants a state judge removed on suspicion he frequently masturbated and used a device for enhancing erections while his court was in session, a spokesman for the office said on Thursday.

Attorney General Drew Edmondson filed a petition on Wednesday with state judicial authorities seeking the removal of Sapulpa District Judge Donald Thompson, 57, for "conduct constituting an offense involving moral turpitude in violation of the Oklahoma Constitution."

Thompson was not immediately available for comment. The judge, elected to the bench in the state's nonpartisan judicial elections, is based about 80 miles northeast of Oklahoma City.

In the petition, the attorney general charged Thompson used a penis pump, a device billed as providing sexual pleasure and promising better erections and larger penis size, during trials and exposed himself to a court reporter several times while masturbating on the bench.

"On one occasion, Ms. (Lisa) Foster (Thompson's court reporter for 15 years), saw Judge Thompson holding his penis up and shaving underneath it with a disposable razor while on the bench," the petition reads.

Several witnesses, including jurors in Thompson's court and police officers called to testify in trials, said in the petition they heard the "swooshing" sound of a penis pump during trials and saw the judge slumped in his chair, with his elbows on his knees, working the device. The witnesses said the pump sounded like a blood pressure cuff being pumped up.

According to the petition, Thompson admitted he had a penis pump under the bench during a murder trial but he told investigators it was a gag gift from a friend.

The petition also charges Thompson with firing his former court reporter after she cooperated with investigators.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040624/od_nm/odd_judge_dc

Sarge
06-24-2004, 02:40 PM
this is some wild shit!

ALinChainz
06-24-2004, 02:54 PM
Too fucking funny.

"Erection ... sustained!"

Mezro
06-24-2004, 03:02 PM
Another twisted fuck from the bible belt playing God while nub thumping.

Mezro...gee your honor, why is the gavel sticky?

lms
06-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Leave it to Sarge-he always gets the wierd shit. Would counsel please approach the bench? (I would be very careful in this courtroom if I were you.)

Mr Grimsdale
06-24-2004, 03:26 PM
Chilled Pish - Welcome To The Astral Lounge

lms
06-24-2004, 03:29 PM
You have to wonder though...

How did the witnesses, jurors and cops all know what a penis pump sounds like? Am I the only one who would have heard a whoosing sound and not know what it was?

Sweet Irony
06-24-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

"Erection ... sustained!"

LOL!

Keeyth
06-24-2004, 06:15 PM
I had a judge actually playing a gameboy during an evidence hearing I was at once... ...and he was just recently disbarred for getting family members and SJ sharks players off on traffic tickets...

Viking
06-24-2004, 08:27 PM
HEEHEE-HAHAHAHAHAHA......glad to see our senior citizenry still has a litlle kink going on.

WTF am I saying? I'm about to turn 41 already...... :D

Katydid
06-25-2004, 09:40 AM
GUYS LIKE THAT REALLY GIVE OKLAHOMA MY HOME STATE A BAD NAME.

After I moved to NC I began to see that people in OK are not nearly as civilized as folks from NC.

Panamark
06-25-2004, 09:53 AM
Imagine if he was dealing with a case of public masutrbation
while he was pumping away under the bench... Would their
be brotherhood betwen him and the defendant ?
Totally bizare