PDA

View Full Version : Failed assasination attempt

DLR Bridge
02-08-2013, 06:03 PM
http://youtu.be/hBd6ptb7-QA

Saw this earlier today. You can actually hear this assholes piece o' shit gun go click. Totally would have killed the guy if it worked. Instead, would-be-killer gets the living shit beat out of him. It's about as happy of an ending you can get with this sorta thing.

Of course I spelled assassination wrong in the title. A lot of spelling mistakes in the header these days.

vandeleur
02-08-2013, 06:06 PM
This was a couple of weeks ago , the speaker was a lucky fucker

DLR Bridge
02-08-2013, 06:18 PM
This was a couple of weeks ago , the speaker was a lucky fucker

How he was able to just march up there is crazy cuntsidering how fast the pummel squad showed up. Was this posted here already?

vandeleur
02-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Ain't seen it on here , I saw it on the news and remembered it after thinking how lucky he was the gun jammed

DLR Bridge
02-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Seriously. Talk about two different out comes decided in a fraction of a second.

Kristy
02-08-2013, 06:33 PM
I seriously wonder if that gun was actually loaded

FORD
02-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Somebody should send this to that fucking idiot Wayne LaPierre at the NRA...

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun.... is a crappy gun, followed by a mob of really pissed off Bulgarians beating the shit out of him.

vandeleur
02-08-2013, 06:36 PM
What like the attacker didnt know it wasn't loaded ?
He sure try's to get it to work after it jams the first time .

FORD
02-08-2013, 06:38 PM
I seriously wonder if that gun was actually loaded

Only if the would-be assassin was punked, much like most of the so-called "terrorists" arrested in this country have been. But I doubt this guy was a willing participant in the fakery, given the beat-down he got. :wow2:

lesfunk
02-08-2013, 06:45 PM
How embarrassing. A Failed assassin. Suddenly being a failed musician doesn't deem so bad

Kristy
02-08-2013, 06:48 PM
What like the attacker didnt know it wasn't loaded ?
He sure try's to get it to work after it jams the first time .

No, like if there any bullets in the god damn gun itself.

Kristy
02-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Suddenly being a failed musician doesn't deem so bad

Don't flatter yourself.

lesfunk
02-08-2013, 06:50 PM
You mean don't F A T T E R myself

clarathecarrot
02-08-2013, 07:28 PM
I am no authoirit'eye on the bahlistcks but seems to me yall that that is one of those saturday night special automatic witha clip inside the handle and he forgot to charge the bolt carrier group with the slide motion and chamber I said chamber a round.

The gun was loaded more than likely but he was probably nevous and didn't want to take a chance of the sound of a round being chambered or forgot to outside, and that click slide click sound all the movies and rapper fake hoods , have on b-roll.

Then forgot up on the stage to get a bullet in there....lol.

Not a martyr for the cause, not a murderer doing life, just a dumbass half assed attempted murder charge, oh the shame.

Probably, not what the assassin wanted but I bet he got that speakers attention..ouch clean up on isle 3.

Nitro can probably help us with that gun and perhaps correct my ideas of what went wrong ..or right...depending on if you like or dislike said speaker.

Nitro Express
02-08-2013, 09:47 PM
That close he could have beheaded him with a kukuri. The good thing about knives is they don't misfire.

Nitro Express
02-08-2013, 09:54 PM
I am no authoirit'eye on the bahlistcks but seems to me yall that that is one of those saturday night special automatic witha clip inside the handle and he forgot to charge the bolt carrier group with the slide motion and chamber I said chamber a round.

The gun was loaded more than likely but he was probably nevous and didn't want to take a chance of the sound of a round being chambered or forgot to outside, and that click slide click sound all the movies and rapper fake hoods , have on b-roll.

Then forgot up on the stage to get a bullet in there....lol.

Not a martyr for the cause, not a murderer doing life, just a dumbass half assed attempted murder charge, oh the shame.

Probably, not what the assassin wanted but I bet he got that speakers attention..ouch clean up on isle 3.

Nitro can probably help us with that gun and perhaps correct my ideas of what went wrong ..or right...depending on if you like or dislike said speaker.

It could be bad ammo, the gun could have a faulty or missing firing pin, the chamber could be empty, the gun could have a faulty firing pin safety. One thing that also can happen is if you lubricate your magazines with a penetrating oil like WD-40 the oil can penetrate into the primer pocket and foul the primer so it won't go off. So never use penetrating oil on a firearm. Use oil designed for firearms.

On some Russian guns like the Makarov it's easy to take the firing pin out. You just pull the slide back and rotate the safety lever up and pull it out and the firing pin will fall right out. Some people have bought Russian pistols and later found the firing pin to be missing. I have no idea what kind of pistol he has but that could be the problem.

ashstralia
02-08-2013, 09:58 PM
i read elsewhere that the gun is a small bb type pistol; not an actual real firearm fwiw...

Nitro Express
02-08-2013, 10:05 PM
The gun in the video looks like a baby browning or a copy of it. They were a popular carry pistol in Europe. Probably lots floating around on the black market still.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Baby_Browning

clarathecarrot
02-08-2013, 10:05 PM
tx Nitro..also if you watch this guy after the misfire he tries to slide the loader back on top of that little thing to load another round. so I would say it isn't a BB Gun (ash) but who knows what the European guys have a well placed pellet from my CO2 pistol would kill a guy at that range.

A temple shot very bad.

ashstralia
02-08-2013, 10:07 PM
yeah; something like that. popular in eastern europe for personal protection. that's what i read anyway.

Nitro Express
02-08-2013, 10:10 PM
i read elsewhere that the gun is a small bb type pistol; not an actual real firearm fwiw...

I doubt it. I never saw a BB gun that small. Why would he risk his life to use a BB gun? I think it's a .25 automatic that misfired.

clarathecarrot
02-08-2013, 10:10 PM
if you freeze that vid at exactly 0.02 right after first click he grabs the top of the weapon and tries to reload..it looks like.

ashstralia
02-08-2013, 10:14 PM
here...http://m.guardiannews.com/world/2013/jan/20/bulgaria-turkey

Nitro Express
02-08-2013, 10:18 PM
tx Nitro..also if you watch this guy after the misfire he tries to slide the loader back on top of that little thing to load another round. so I would say it isn't a BB Gun (ash) but who knows what the European guys have a well placed pellet from my CO2 pistol would kill a guy at that range.

A temple shot very bad.

That's pretty much what the gun is designed for. Very close range. You can kill a person just punching them hard in the temple area. Oh well shit happens. Nothing mechanical is 100% reliable, especially an old gun off the black market with old ammo.

clarathecarrot
02-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Ash, that looks like, the government ( newspaper article) cover-up to me like the Kennedy bullshit...they beat that guy like a real assassin not a staged prank...someone doesn't want to loose their job...?

I doubt if state protection agencies practice on live targets maybe behind doors but not before a audience the law suits would outwieght the stunt, and the reload try???...that was real.

The note left at home for his mother..? I bet this guy ends up in some Siberian Gulag and we never hear about him again.

no harsh just say'n...

ashstralia
02-08-2013, 10:24 PM
aah well, those whacky europeans!!

clarathecarrot
02-08-2013, 10:32 PM
they give about 5 scenarios in that article and finish with a ad for a dance tv show that the assassins brother was on .."he was a real good dancer"...those wacky Euros..lol

Nitro Express
02-08-2013, 10:36 PM
aah well, those whacky europeans!!

Kind of reminds me of the Hells Angels at Altamont. They needed some pool cues. I love it when the old dude comes in to give him a whack with his umbrella.

SunisinuS
02-09-2013, 08:22 PM
The "gun" was a tear-gas pistol (those little pellets) and either mis-fired or it was a staged stunt to gather sympathy for the party involved, that was the latest.

Nitro Express
02-09-2013, 11:01 PM
I haven't seen a tear gas pistol in years. Like since the 1970's.