PDA

View Full Version : Ex-LAPD Cop Killer Still On The Lam

FORD
02-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Did MarKKK Fuhrman move back to LA from his compound in NeoNaziville Idaho?

jhale667
02-07-2013, 09:40 PM
No, but this dude seriously has the LAPD scared shitless... (he wasn't just a SEAL, he was Naval intelligence apparently?) I heard this morning the cops opened fire on two vehicles that looked like what he's supposed to be driving...! 2 out of 3 of the vehicle's occupants (separate occurrences, btw) were hit, none with life-threatening injuries, but holy shit. :headlights:

FORD
02-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Sounds like the LAPD.... shoot first, figure out who you shot later.

Nitro Express
02-08-2013, 01:59 AM
Did MarKKK Fuhrman move back to LA from his compound in NeoNaziville Idaho?

You mean the Aryans Nations? The old dude that ran it kicked the bucket and it is no longer there. Northern Idaho has been discovered and a lot of outsiders have moved into there.

Nitro Express
02-08-2013, 02:11 AM
I can remember when you knew the navy seals existed but rarely read anything in the news about them. Now you read the news and it's ex navy seal gets shot and ex navy seal goes bezerk and navy seal this and navy seal that. Navy seals up the ass. So much for being an elite, specialized, and secretive force.

ashstralia
02-08-2013, 06:39 AM
hardly a 'spree'.

a breivik is a spree.

mh5150
02-08-2013, 06:42 AM
hardly a 'spree'.

a breivik is a spree.

He isn't done yet ....

ashstralia
02-08-2013, 06:48 AM
$50 says he is.

Nickdfresh
02-08-2013, 08:38 AM
No, but this dude seriously has the LAPD scared shitless... (he wasn't just a SEAL, he was Naval intelligence apparently?) I heard this morning the cops opened fire on two vehicles that looked like what he's supposed to be driving...! 2 out of 3 of the vehicle's occupants (separate occurrences, btw) were hit, none with life-threatening injuries, but holy shit. :headlights:

Yeah, I heard he was trained in basic intelligence and counterintelligence "trade-craft"...

ZahZoo
02-08-2013, 11:09 AM
There's a story going around facebook saying the LA cops are shooting up innocent people in trucks. But nothing reported by any legitimate news sources... I'd question the validity of those reports.

jhale667
02-08-2013, 11:38 AM
There's a story going around facebook saying the LA cops are shooting up innocent people in trucks. But nothing reported by any legitimate news sources... I'd question the validity of those reports.

No, it's valid. Heard it on the local news yesterday. Two different vehicles shot at for LOOKING like the one this dude was driving (and has since burned in Big Bear).

Nitro Express
02-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Ok. What's the next weird shit that is going to happen? A college mascot snaps at a basketball game and uses a flame thrower on the opposing teams bench?

ZahZoo
02-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Read a couple of news articles on this... they list him as a former Navel Reservist only.

Nitro Express
02-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Well his tactics certainly seem to be random. The dude is all over the map and a seal off his nut would have done a lot more damage.

Nitro Express
02-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Is Alex Jones going into another MKULTRA operative doing shit to mind control the public into thinking they need to turn in their guns in rant yet? The Inforwars fans can pride themselves that the Obama jedi mind control tricks don't work on them.

ashstralia
02-08-2013, 09:18 PM
my gut feeling is the dude's already offed himself...

Nickdfresh
02-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Search for fugitive ex-cop to resume today in Big Bear
February 9, 2013 | 6:40 am

The ground search for a fugitive ex-cop believed to be on a vengeful rampage will resume in the Big Bear mountains about 7 a.m. Saturday, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said.

So far, the massive dragnet for Christoper Dorner, 33, has been fruitless as more than 100 officers searched Friday in the snowy, forested mountains around Big Bear Lake.

The National Weather Service predicts that temperatures will plunge to 16 degrees early Saturday, with the wind chill making it equivalent to 6 below zero.

TIMELINE: Manhunt for ex-LAPD officer

If Dorner were still hiding in the woods, he would need layered, insulated clothing — and have to avoid getting wet — to survive for very long, said Dr. Brian Prestwich, an assistant professor of clinical family medicine at USC's Keck School of Medicine.

Cold weather poses a tremendous, and often unappreciated, threat to human survival. "The minute you're exposed to the cold air or you get wet, the clock starts ticking," Prestwich said. Dorner's five-hour-plus head start before the search got underway has brought extensive speculation about his whereabouts.

As the falling snow piled up, authorities pledged to continue the manhunt until they find Dorner, the former Los Angeles police officer suspected of killing three people, or stumble on definitive evidence that he is no longer in the area.

DOCUMENT: Read the manifesto

The trail has gone cold since Dorner's Nissan Titan pickup was found Thursday morning engulfed in flames on a U.S. Forest Service dirt road between the Bear Mountain and Snow Summit ski resorts. A set of footprints in the snow led away from the burned truck.

It took more than five hours for experts to confirm that it was Dorner's vehicle and search parties to begin a methodical sweep of an area stretching across eight square miles. While ski-masked SWAT teams went door-to-door checking hundreds of homes and shuttered cabins, other authorities fanned out on foot, slogging through fresh snow with search dogs.

The teams combed backcountry and checked every shed, trash bin and barrel where the fugitive could hide. Dorner is described as African American, 6 feet tall and weighing 270 pounds. The snow slowed the search, but did not halt it, said Cindy Bachman, a spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.
Sheriff John McMahon said the snow has one advantage: It is "great for tracking folks." Although following tracks led only to frustration Friday, authorities were relieved by the break in a week of extraordinary interconnected violence.

FULL COVERAGE: Sweeping manhunt for ex-cop

Police say that Dorner has killed three people and injured others in a campaign to take revenge on those he blamed for his dismissal from the LAPD four years ago. Investigators are scrutinizing a conspiracy-laden manifesto that they believe was published on Dorner's Facebook page.

In the screed, Dorner threatened "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" against police officers and their families, saying that he has no choice but to kill to reclaim his damaged reputation. Police accuse him of killing the daughter of a retired LAPD captain and her fiance, who were found shot to death Sunday in a car in Irvine.

While on the run, police said, Dorner shot three police officers, one fatally, in Riverside County. With warnings on radio and TV that an armed and deadly fugitive remained at large, police spent hours chasing down bogus leads and erroneous sightings.

Dorner was driving a white Lexus near Barstow. He was spotted entering the county jail in downtown Los Angeles. He was holed up in a hotel in San Diego or in a park in Norco or at a home next to the Barona Indian Reservation in San Diego County.

None of those tips checked out, and authorities are considering false reporting charges against one person who was more prankster than tipster.

"When you're dealing with a case that's getting this amount of press coverage, you're going to get your share of bad information," said Laura Eimiller, a spokeswoman for the FBI, whose agents searched Dorner's home in Las Vegas and are investigating a package that CNN received, apparently from Dorner, that made various threats.

Federal and local authorities also searched the home of his mother, Nancy Dorner, in La Palma, carrying out bags of potential evidence. With the possibility of Dorner in the vicinity and the potential for violence, the Bear Valley Unified School District closed all its campuses Friday, and nervous residents locked their doors and made other preparations.

Roger Curtis, a retired carpenter who lives in Big Bear, said he was watching the manhunt on TV when a car alarm sounded.

"I got the guns and loaded them," he said. Many residents suspect that Dorner high-tailed it out of the area, but others believe he could be hunkered down in one of many vacant, half-hidden cabins.

Authorities can only speculate about Dorner's familiarity with the terrain and preparedness to brave a winter storm. Nancy Dorner owns property about 35 miles away in Arrowbear Lake, according to county records.

Dorner, who was trained as a police officer and a Navy Reserve officer, learned to hunt in the Utah wilderness as a college student. As much as 8 inches of snow fell at higher elevations Friday.

LA Times (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/search-for-fugitive-ex-cop-to-resume-saturday-in-big-bear.html)

Nickdfresh
02-09-2013, 11:16 AM
All relevant posts moved...

Nitro Express
02-09-2013, 05:17 PM

Or he's trying to bait the authorities into a killing zone so he can mess with their heads. Usually these guys want a big showdown and lots of attention. They usually only off themselves when they are cornered. What motivates them to do what they do is they feel like failures. They are suicidal of course but they want to do one big thing before they go. Cause as much damage to the people and the system that they felt screwed them and by doing so with the world watching, they exit the world a celebrity and a success.

Nitro Express
02-09-2013, 05:21 PM

Or he's trying to bait the authorities into a killing zone so he can mess with their heads. Usually these guys want a big showdown and lots of attention. They usually only off themselves when they are cornered. What motivates them to do what they do is they feel like failures. They are suicidal of course but they want to do one big thing before they go. Cause as much damage to the people and the system that they felt screwed them and by doing so with the world watching, they exit the world a celebrity and a success.

Even Hitler killed himself when he was convinced he was cornered. Of course what mattered most to him was his fame and so he tried to spin it to the public he was fighting to the last. These guys are just little Hitlers. Thank goodness they don't have armed people under them that follow orders without question. It's the same mindset though.

FORD
02-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Read this guy's "manifesto" (http://documents.latimes.com/christopher-dorner-manifesto/) if you haven't done so.

It really is an interesting read, surprisingly enough, though the huge amount of redactions makes it difficult to know the entire story, it's fairly easy to speculate that the corruption in the LAPD continues, and that's what triggered Dorner's meltdown.

In no way do I justify the man's actions, and I'm reasonably certain he's not coming out of this alive. But a good deal of what the guy says is the truth, and it's a goddamn shame he couldn't come up with a less violent way to express himself.

ZahZoo
02-10-2013, 03:18 PM
I'm starting to think this guy planned and staged all these various things all over the place just to confuse the cops and mislead them all over the place. I got this feeling they are wasting their time searching all over Bear Valley... odds are he could have paid someone to dump his truck there and he's got another vehicle and safely watching golf in Cleveland by now...

jhale667
02-11-2013, 12:47 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/579559_446660852068721_463634003_n_zps43a9226c.jpg

Nitro Express
02-11-2013, 12:57 AM
Read this guy's "manifesto" (http://documents.latimes.com/christopher-dorner-manifesto/) if you haven't done so.

It really is an interesting read, surprisingly enough, though the huge amount of redactions makes it difficult to know the entire story, it's fairly easy to speculate that the corruption in the LAPD continues, and that's what triggered Dorner's meltdown.

In no way do I justify the man's actions, and I'm reasonably certain he's not coming out of this alive. But a good deal of what the guy says is the truth, and it's a goddamn shame he couldn't come up with a less violent way to express himself.

When I lived in Boise, Idaho one of my friends was a city police officer. He worked for the LAPD and moved to Idaho to get out of Los Angeles. I asked him if it was because of LA becoming more dangerous and he said the main reason was corruption in the police department. He told me some interesting things. I used to ride around with him on his beat sometimes.

Nitro Express
02-11-2013, 01:20 AM

Ok. I read the guy's novel. This bit of it proves he truly is a lunatic.

The honorable President George H.W. Bush, they never give you enough credit for your successful Presidency. You were always one of my favorite Presidents (2nd favorite). I hope your health improves greatly. You are the epitome of an American and service to country.

Nitro Express
02-11-2013, 01:27 AM
To be honest. Anyone who would shoot someone's daughter out of revenge and then other innocent people who have done nothing loses all credibility with me. To be in the mental capacity to do something like that means you clearly are a psychopath thinking you are so special you can do anything for the greater good of humanity. Give me a fucking break. Oh if you care so much crash The Grammy's naked and when the media attention falls on you, give them your fucking manifesto. Better yet, light yourself on fire in a busy part of town. That will make the news.

There once was a guy by the name of Adolf Hitler that felt he had to kill people to make the world a better place as well. Well Mr. Dorner, we all know every police department has it's problems but why in the fuck should I trust a mini Hilter like yourself? You clearly have no value of human life and that makes you as unhuman as they come. Why should we value your opinion on making humanity better? You complain about other officers abuses and demand justice while you yourself have done far worse. Oh yeah you are the savior of the LAPD now. Give me a fucking break.

jhale667
02-11-2013, 11:00 AM
:doh: Another ridiculous Hitler comparison. You know who was like Hitler? HITLER!!! Geez, people need to STFU with the false equivalency bullshit.

No one's condoning what this clown is doing, but obviously he knows SOMETHING if the LAPD has no interest in negotiating with him, and basically opened fire on two vehicles they THOUGHT were him. Something's not right...

LoungeMachine
02-11-2013, 11:05 AM
:doh: Another ridiculous Hitler comparison. You know who was like Hitler? HITLER!!! Geez, people need to STFU with the false equivalency bullshit.

No one's condoning what this clown is doing, but obviously he knows SOMETHING if the LAPD has no interest in negotiating with him, and basically opened fire on two vehicles they THOUGHT were him. Something's not right...

Exactly.....

Starting to remind me of the Clint Eastwood flick The Gauntlet.

:gulp:

sonrisa salvaje
02-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Exactly.....

Starting to remind me of the Clint Eastwood flick The Gauntlet.

Oh man, i love that movie.

Hardrock69
02-11-2013, 11:57 AM
A view from the suspect's side.....this guy is not wrong (though he could have figured out a less violent way to tell the world)....the LA Gestapo have been kicking in doors and delivering ass-whippings for so long, it is seen as normal behavior by them now.

I have friends who still live in LA (and friends who moved away) who have had frightening experiences with the stormtroopers of the LA Nazi Party....err...I mean the LAPD.

The guitarist for 80s hard rock band Precious Metal had her door kicked in and her arm BROKEN back in the 90s by the stormtroopers, when she and some friends were having a small party at her apartment. She sued, won her case, and got a big payoff by the Gestapo.

Motherfuckers.....

http://www.thiscantbehappening.net/node/1575

Wanted: Dead, Not Alive: The LAPD is Afraid of What Renegade Cop Chris Dorner has to Say
Sun, 02/10/2013 - 11:04 — Anonymous
by:
Dave Lindorff

Let’s not be too quick to dismiss the “ranting” of renegade LAPD officer Chris Dorner.

Dorner, a three-year police veteran and former Lieutenant in the US Navy who went rogue after being fired by the LAPD, has accused Los Angeles Police of systematically using excessive force, of corruption, of being racist, and of firing him for raising those issues through official channels.

By all media accounts, Dorner “snapped” after his firing, and has vowed to kill police in retaliation. He allegedly has already done so, with several people, including police officers and family members of police already shot dead.

Now there’s a “manhunt” involving police departments across California, focussing on the mountains around Big Bear, featuring cops dressed in full military gear and armed with semi-automatic weapons.

Nobody would argue that randomly killing police officers and their family members or friends is justified, but I think that there is good reason to suspect that the things that Dorner claims set him off, such as being fired for reporting police brutality, and then going through a rigged hearing, deserve serious consideration and investigation.

The LAPD has a long history of abuse of minorities (actually the majority in Los Angeles, where whites are now a minority). It has long been a kind of paramilitary force -- one which pioneered the military-style Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) approach to “policing.”

If you wanted a good example to prove that nothing has changed over the years, just look at the outrageous incident involving LAPD cops tasked with capturing Dorner, who instead shot up two innocent women who were delivering newspapers in a residential area of Los Angeles. The women, Margie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71 (now in serious condition in the hospital), were not issued any warning. Police just opened fire from behind them, destroying their truck with heavy semi-automatic fire to the point that it will have to be scrapped and replaced. The two women are lucky to be alive (check out the pattern of bullet holes in the rear window behind the driver’s position in the accompanying photo). What they experienced was the tactics used by US troops on patrol in Iraq or Afghanistan, not the tactics that one expects of police. Their truck wasn’t even the right make or color, but LAPD’s “finest” decided it was better to be safe than sorry, so instead of acting like cops, they followed Pentagon “rules of engagement”: They attempted to waste the target.

Local residents say that after that shooting, which involved seven LAPD officers and over 70 bullets expended, with nobody returning fire, the street and surrounding houses were pockmarked with bullet holes. The Los Angeles Times reports that in the area, there are “bullet holes in cars, trees, garage doors and roofs.”

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb/08/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130209

In roofs?

What we had here was an example of a controversial tactic that the military employed in the Iraq War, and still employs in Afghanistan, called “spray and pray” -- a tactic that led directly to the massive civilian casualties during that US war.

We shouldn’t be surprised that two brown-skinned women were almost mowed down by the LAPD--only that they somehow survived all that deadly firing directed at them with clear intent to kill.

The approach taken by those cop-hunting-cops of shooting first and asking questions later suggests that the LAPD in this “manhunt” for one of their own has no intention of capturing Dorner alive and letting him talk about what he knows about the evils rampant in the 10,000-member department. They want him dead.

When I lived in Los Angeles back in the 1970s, it was common for LAPD cops to bust into homes, gestapo-like, at 5 in the morning, guns out, to arrest people for minor things like outstanding court warrants for unpaid parking tickets, bald tires, or jaywalking.

Police helicopters also used to tail me -- then an editor of an alternative news weekly -- and my wife, a music graduate student, as we drove home at night. Sometimes, they would follow us from our car to front door with a brilliant spotlight, when we’d come home at night to our house in Echo Park. It was an act of deliberate intimidation. (They also infiltrated our newspaper with an undercover cop posing as a wannabe journalist. Her job, we later learned, was to learn who our sources were inside the LAPD -- sources who had disclosed such things as that the LAPD had, and probably still has, a “shoot-to-kill” policy for police who fire their weapons.)

Friends in Los Angeles tell me nothing has changed, though of course the police weaponry has gotten heavier and their surveillance capabilities have gotten more sophisticated and invasive.

It is clear from the LAPD’s paramilitary response to the Occupy movement in Los Angeles, which included planting undercover cops among the occupiers, some of whom reportedly were agents provocateur who tried to encourage protesters to commit acts of violence, and which ended with police violence and gratuitous arrests, as in New York, that nothing has changed.

In other words, Dorner may be irrational, but he ain’t crazy.

A black military veteran, Dorner joined the police because he reportedly believed in service. Unable to go along with the militarist policing he saw on the job, he protested through channels and was apparently rewarded by being fired. Now, in his own violent way, he is trying to warn us all that something is rotten in the LAPD, and by extension, in the whole police system in the US. Police departments almost everywhere in the US, have morphed, particularly since 9/11/2001, from a role of providing public safety and law enforcement into agencies of brutal fascist control.

As Dorner says in his lengthy manifesto (actually quite explicit and literate, but described as “ranting” in corporate media accounts), in which he explains his actions and indicts the LAPD, “The enemy combatants in LA are not the citizens and suspects, it’s the police officers.”

That could be said of many US police departments, I’m afraid.

Example: Last fall, I had the experience of trying to hitchhike in my little suburban town. A young cop drove up and informed me (incorrectly, it turns out) that it was illegal to hitchhike in Pennsylvania. When I expressed surprise at this and told him I was a journalist working on an article on hitchhiking, he then threatened me directly, saying that if I continued to try and thumb a ride, he would “take you in and lock you up.”

When I called a lawyer friend and said I was inclined to take the officer up on that threat, since I was within my rights under the law hitchhiking as long as I was standing off the road, he warned me against it, saying, “You don’t know what could happen to you if you got arrested.”

And of course he’s right. An arrest, even a wrongful arrest, in the US these days can lead to an added charge -- much more serious -- of resisting arrest, with a court basing its judgement on the word of the officer in the absence of any other witnesses. It can also lead to physical injury or worse, if the officer wants to lie and claim that the arrested person threatened him or her.

If I had been in Los Angeles, I would most likely have been locked up for an incident like that. Forget about any warning. You aren’t supposed to talk back to cops in L.A. And if you are black or Latino, the results of such an arrest could be much worse.

I remember once witnessing LAPD cops stopping a few Latino youths who had been joyriding in what might have been a stolen car. There was a helicopter overhead, and perhaps a dozen patrol cars that had converged on the scene, outside a shopping mall in Silverlake. I ran over to see what was happening and watched as the cops grabbed the kids, none of whom was armed, out of the vehicle and slammed them against the car brutally. It was looking pretty ugly, but by then neighbors from the surrounding homes, most of them Latino, who had poured out onto their lawns because of the commotion, began yelling at the cops. One man shouted, “We see what you’re doing. These boys are all healthy. If anything happens to any of them after you arrest them we will report you!”

The cops grudgingly backed off in their attack on the boys, and took them away in a squad car. I don’t know what happened to them after that, but they were most certainly saved, by quick community response, from an on-the-spot Rodney King-style beating that could have seriously injured them, or worse.

As things stand right now, with the LAPD gunning for Dorner, and wanting him dead and silenced, not captured, the public has to worry that it has more to fear from the LAPD than it has to fear from Dorner himself. At least Dorner, in his own twisted way, has specific targets in mind. The LAPD is in “spray and pray” mode.

Hopefully, Dorner will realize he can do more by figuring out a safe way to “come in from the cold” so he can try to testify about LAPD crimes, than by killing more cops. If he does manage to surrender, he’d better have a lot of support lined up to keep him safe while in custody.

It’s already clear that a lot of people in the LAPD want him dead.

DLR Bridge
02-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Oh man, i love that movie.

Is that the one with the school bus getting shot up at the end?

Hardrock69
02-11-2013, 01:09 PM
I think it was a Continental Trailways or Greyhound bus..

DLR Bridge
02-11-2013, 01:22 PM
I think it was a Continental Trailways or Greyhound bus..

Me memory is foggy. I think I saw that when we first got HBO back in the late '70s. I do remember that I was 8 or 9 and watching it with my Dad.

Nickdfresh
02-11-2013, 02:46 PM
The LAPD is now reopening the investigation he triggered that led to his dismissal...

sonrisa salvaje
02-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Me memory is foggy. I think I saw that when we first got HBO back in the late '70s. I do remember that I was 8 or 9 and watching it with my Dad.

Yep that is the one. I think it came out in 77 so probably hit HBO in 78.

cadaverdog
02-12-2013, 04:28 PM
He stole a pick up and had a shoot out with cops in the Big Bear area. They might be chasing him right now. It's all over the L A news.

LoungeMachine
02-12-2013, 04:30 PM
He stole a pick up and had a shoot out with cops in the Big Bear area. They might be chasing him right now. It's all over the L A news.

You should totally call a friend who actually owns a car.....and see if he will come pick you up so you can report back from the scene.....hope you don't get hit in the crossfire. That would suck.

envy_me
02-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Some people should REALLY clear their inboxes, LOL :D

FORD
02-12-2013, 04:40 PM
The LAPD is now reopening the investigation he triggered that led to his dismissal...

Right.... and that investigation will be about as serious as the BCE's investigation of the Valerie Plame incident.

jhale667
02-12-2013, 04:44 PM
LIve video if you wanna stream it... http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-video/

jhale667
02-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Geez, the CBS 2 reporter just got punked by a Howard Stern caller in the middle of the standoff.... :doh:

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 05:14 PM
2 cops just wounded in Big Bear after responding to a call about a home invasion/carjacking:

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/12/police-checking-reports-that-ex-lapd-officer-dorner-sighted/?hpt=hp_t1

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 05:17 PM
They have him cornered in a cabin now.

jhale667
02-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Not before he wounded 2 deputies and a ranger...

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Firefight going on now. Yes, 2 MORE officers wounded.

His last hour on earth.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Now I KNOW I'm not the only one who gets a smile on his face when the reporters mention the San Bernardino Sheriff, I say !!!

Nickdfresh
02-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Reporting he's surrounded in a cabin, one of the deputies has died from his wounds...

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Now I KNOW I'm not the only one who gets a smile on his face when the reporters mention the San Bernardino Sheriff, I say !!!

"I would like to say this is real whiskey. The only people who put iced tea into whiskey bottles is The Clash baybeee! The San Bernardino sheriff's department said,"Dave. These mother fuckers are out of line tonight..."

PETE'S BROTHER
02-12-2013, 07:26 PM
"they lit it boys, they lit the house"

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 07:33 PM
"they lit it boys, they lit the house"

"You better come out on the count of three Ned Pepper or we are going to pour coal oil down the chimney and smoke you out!"

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 07:38 PM
FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! HEHEHEHEH! HEHEHEHEHEH! HEHEHEHEH!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/chongolio/myspace/beavis_anim.gif

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 07:44 PM
I hope the cabin owner has their fire insurance paid up.

jhale667
02-12-2013, 07:49 PM
They're pretty sure he's offed himself... they heard a single gunshot when they lit the place, and no one's run out screaming on fire as they're standing around watching the place burn...

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 07:50 PM
True.

What is messed up is that this is the same thing as watching an execution.
We know he is going to die if he is not dead already.

Hey, it's what he wanted!

jhale667
02-12-2013, 07:56 PM
True.

What is messed up is that this is the same thing as watching an execution.
We know he is going to die if he is not dead already.

Hey, it's what he wanted!

True, he wasn't planning on making it out alive. Again, I don't condone his killing spree, but I hope whatever (seemingly legitimate) info he had on departmental corruption has been communicated to someone who will make it known after his death. I still don't believe them opening fire any vehicle that looked like his was your usual LAPD bungle...

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 07:57 PM
The skill of those cops is amazing...they are real pussies.

I find it hard to believe, some of you and your cop comments... generally you seem to throw my threads in the dump when I have listed cop violence and their penchant for overly aggressive, violence upon citizens.

I believe this; cop that has died in this fire, was pushed to this by the corrupt employees of the city leaders.

Like the ones who tried to burn Mark Furman durring the OJ case.

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 07:59 PM

I find it hard to believe some of you and your cop comments generally you seem to throw my threads in the dump when I have listed cop violence and their penchant for overly agressive violence upon citizens.

That is because they are YOUR threads.

You are a moron.

Poor baby doesn't like being in the dump.

Too bad, so sad.

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Reporters were asking if efforts would be made to fight the fire.

That is a stupid question, as the LAPD and other law enforcement organizations have had no intention of letting him survive.

Of course they are fine with letting him burn alive (or dead).

So this is love
02-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Reporters were asking if efforts would be made to fight the fire.

That is a stupid question, as the LAPD and other law enforcement organizations have had no intention of letting him survive.

Of course they are fine with letting him burn alive (or dead).

How are they going to identify the subject now thats its burning in flames?

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 08:10 PM
He probably did this way of atracting attention because he knew he was up against the whole system and one may, much like fighting city hall stories is futile, the cops would just murder him if he tried to make legal waves, wake up dead by some normal staged bullshit.

Time will paint him as a patriot or just cold blooded nut bag with no other choices in his own mind.

It will make no difference and soon he and his reasons, be burried under a cloud of silence.

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 08:10 PM

The cops already shot up the wrong people in a car. Watch. They have burned up the wrong person in that house. Whoops!

chefcraig
02-12-2013, 08:12 PM
I can not access any news sites while here at work, so can someone tell me who or whom set fire to the cabin?

Thanks, guys.

jhale667
02-12-2013, 08:13 PM

I find it hard to believe, some of you and your cop comments... generally you seem to throw my threads in the dump when I have listed cop violence and their penchant for overly aggressive, violence upon citizens.

I believe this; cop that has died in this fire, was pushed to this by the corrupt employees of the city leaders.

Stop with the fucking false equivalence bullshit. Furhman is a racist douchebag whether he planted the glove or not. Totally irrelevant to this case. And maybe if your posts and threads didn't read like the ramblings of a paint-huffing fucktard they might not get dumped.

Back on topic, at the risk of sounding like an ELBOW conspiracy theorist, just heard the KCBS reporters talking about how great it was that he'd been cornered in a cabin with JUST enough clearance from surrounding brush to intentionally burn it to the fucking ground w/o starting a forest fire... yeah, HOW CONVENIENT....

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 08:13 PM
I can not access any news sites while here at work, so can someone tell me who or whom set fire to the cabin?

Thanks, guys.

Too soon to tell. LAPD is not saying yet.

jhale667
02-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah, they're still not ruling out the possibility he slipped past them... which is in itself odd...

chefcraig
02-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Too soon to tell. LAPD is not saying yet.

Thanks, friend. I get out of here in a little while, yet by then the State of the Union will be all over the tv, so it might be until sometime Wednesday we'll be able to know.

Thanx again.:yo:

ELVIS
:elvis:

clarathecarrot

Thanks, guys.

The cops fired incidiary (sp) and teargas canisters into the cabin one shot was heard after the fire got large.

So this is love
02-12-2013, 08:17 PM
They could have just bulldozed the cabin with the army outside waiting for him...now they won`t have any evidence and its gonna be night time...somethings fishy

ELVIS
02-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Live feed:

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Again they asked the woman who is the LE rep if firefighters were working to contain the fire yet. She says "We are not allowing them to the scene because there is an armed and dangerous individual inside".

This is after it has been confirmed that the home has burned to the ground.

They wanted this man to die. Plain and simple.

But then, he wanted to die also.

Everybody in SoCal law enforcement happy now?

ELVIS
02-12-2013, 08:19 PM
That sucks...

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Stop with the fucking false equivalence bullshit. Furhman is a racist douchebag whether he planted the glove or not. Totally irrelevant to this case. And maybe if your posts and threads didn't read like the ramblings of a paint-huffing fucktard they might not get dumped.

Back on topic, at the risk of sounding like an ELBOW conspiracy theorist, just heard the KCBS reporters talking about how great it was that he'd been cornered in a cabin with JUST enough clearance from surrounding brush to intentionally burn it to the fucking ground w/o starting a forest fire... yeah, HOW CONVENIENT....

Read the first post at the beginning of this thread.

Now leave the personal shit out because you fuckers are just going to attack me personally then bag on me about derailing the thread so shut the fuck up GODDAMMIT!

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 08:24 PM
No, YOU shut the fuck up.

Go somewhere else, where retards can love you no matter what rubbish you post!

jhale667
02-12-2013, 08:26 PM
I still wanna say the AJ video only proves a broken clock is right twice a day - but then, why did the news also ask people to stop tweeting about it, FFS? Twitter was going to aid in his escape plan - really?? :headlights:

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Hey Craig, no worries, mate! :yo:

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Unless the guy has a tunnel to China under that cabin he's not going anywhere. He's surrounded and there's at least one helicopter up there. No. They are going to do something or have done something they don't want the public to see.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 08:51 PM

Dental records silly, don't you watch NCIS ?? ;)

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 08:57 PM
If I was out there involved and in charge would send in a mine sweep perhaps these cops should anticipate a bobbie trap or two the fire may have solved any trip wires rigged to the door, but who knows .

He would know his place with his back against the wall, would be trampled on by cops after his death.

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 09:14 PM
If I was out there involved and in charge would send in a mine sweep perhaps these cops should anticipate a bobbie trap or two the fire may have solved any trip wires rigged to the door, but who knows .

He would know his place with his back against the wall, would be trampled on by cops after his death.

The guy is a coward and a scum bag. Only a scumbag coward shoots another person's daughter and then he made similar threats in his so called manifesto. If you have a score to settle call them out and go out in the back alley and settle it with your fists. Maybe cities should put up boxing rings and if people have a bone to pick with someone, call them out to the ring and settle it.

cadaverdog
02-12-2013, 10:15 PM
You should totally call a friend who actually owns a car.....and see if he will come pick you up so you can report back from the scene.....hope you don't get hit in the crossfire. That would suck.

A personal attack but sort of on subject. Bravo.

cadaverdog
02-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Geez, the CBS 2 reporter just got punked by a Howard Stern caller in the middle of the standoff.... :doh:
That was none other than your pal, ACE DIAMOND.:doh:

FORD
02-12-2013, 10:19 PM

Seriously?

After what the fucking imbecile pulled at Dio's funeral, I wouldn't be surprised.

cadaverdog
02-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Seriously?

After what the fucking imbecile pulled at Dio's funeral, I wouldn't be surprised.
It was him. I talked to him right afterwards. He was sorry he didn't have better material.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 10:56 PM
This one ??

ELVIS
02-12-2013, 10:58 PM
:biggrin:

ELVIS
02-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Pontiffically Defecating...

FORD
02-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Considering there are dozens of "prank calls" from Stern flunkies calling into news stations during "emergencies" available on YouTube - which all sound like the same guy - I'm guessing that Ace is lying as usual, and that Sockfucker was gullible enough to believe him.

cadaverdog
02-12-2013, 11:23 PM
Considering there are dozens of "prank calls" from Stern flunkies calling into news stations during "emergencies" available on YouTube - which all sound like the same guy - I'm guessing that Ace is lying as usual, and that Sockfucker was gullible enough to believe him.
Truth dude. I know his voice. I called him. He did it.

FORD
02-12-2013, 11:29 PM
So you're telling me that a blind one-balled two digit IQ albino Apache dipshit is on Stern's payroll and is smart enough to get past call screeners of TV stations all over the country?

Sorry... not buying it. I'd say the odds are better that you actually got some pussy at Applebees last night.

jhale667
02-12-2013, 11:40 PM
So you're telling me that a blind one-balled two digit IQ albino Apache dipshit is on Stern's payroll and is smart enough to get past call screeners of TV stations all over the country?

Sorry... not buying it. I'd say the odds are better that you actually got some pussy at Applebees last night.

:lmao:

cadaverdog
02-12-2013, 11:42 PM
I'd say the odds are better that you actually got some pussy at Applebees last night.
Why's that. Did your mama get in late? Call me daddy. Your mama did.

sadaist
02-12-2013, 11:48 PM

From what little I have heard of Aces voice it doesn't sound like him. Either way it was pretty funny. Wish I would have been watching live when that happened.

jhale667
02-12-2013, 11:54 PM
From what little I have heard of Aces voice it doesn't sound like him. Either way it was pretty funny. Wish I would have been watching live when that happened.

I was listening to the stream at the office, and as soon as I heard "Ronnie the Limo driver" I was like "Oh, FFS...." :rolleyes: That was Janx, not DisgrACE.

LoungeMachine
02-13-2013, 01:27 AM
I have no doubt disgrACE told the Octo-student it was him......

But that doesn't make it TRUE, Clem......

DisgrACE also claimed he cured aids on himself, is related to Howard Hughes, and was castrated at UCLA Medical Ctr......

Nitro Express
02-13-2013, 01:37 AM

Pussy at Applebee's? I didn't see that on the menu. Maybe it's in the pie section.

cadaverdog
02-13-2013, 04:57 AM
I have no doubt disgrACE told the Octo-student it was him......

Then you're an idiot. Ha Ha.

FORD
02-13-2013, 05:16 AM
Then you're an idiot. Ha Ha.

Who's the idiot? You're the fool who takes Ass Dumbfuck's word for anything :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 08:11 AM

God this fucking douchbag. Have a problem with cops now, dickbag? You have a problem with gays. Yet you have a problem with women too, which is pretty gay. And you can't deal with any authority. Must be an awesome life you lead, stool sample...

ELVIS
02-13-2013, 08:13 AM

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 08:13 AM
Dental records silly, don't you watch NCIS ?? ;)

DNA as well. Even in the bones...

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 08:15 AM

God, fucking dummies like you feeding the Alex Jones parasitical-media InfoWhores machine of shit...

ELVIS
02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
No, I'm just messing around...

I could give a fuck about this story...

So the LAPD pulled a WACO on this bitch...GOOD !!

I'll bet he was on SSRI's though...

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 10:43 AM
No, I'm just messing around...

I could give a fuck about this story...

So the LAPD pulled a WACO on this bitch...GOOD !!

He was a cunt. He may even have had a legitimate grievance, but he murdered an innocent woman and her fiance...glad he burned...

cadaverdog
02-13-2013, 10:45 AM
Who's the idiot? You're the fool who takes Ass Dumbfuck's word for anything:
I made it up, shit fer. Haven't spoken to Ace in months.

FORD
02-13-2013, 11:20 AM

Except at the GOATshit site, right?

We ain't as dumb as you and Ace, sockfucker. :biggrin:

cadaverdog
02-13-2013, 11:30 AM
Except at the GOATshit site, right?

We ain't as dumb as you and Ace:
Spoken, shit fer. As in real talking. Check Wiki.

clarathecarrot
02-13-2013, 11:32 AM
God this fucking douchbag. Have a problem with cops now, dickbag? You have a problem with gays. Yet you have a problem with women too, which is pretty gay. And you can't deal with any authority. Must be an awesome life you lead, stool sample...

Link

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?66227-I-Am-NOT-George

See post #6 and # 21...but I allready know you have.

FORD
02-13-2013, 11:33 AM
Spoken, shit fer. As in real talking. Check Wiki.

Uh-huh. Nice attempt to cover your ass. Would have been more effective if you used a sock and a latex glove. :biggrin:

cadaverdog
02-13-2013, 11:41 AM
Uh-huh. Nice attempt to cover your ass. Would have been more effective if you used a sock and a latex glove.
Nice attempt to be a douchebag.

jhale667
02-13-2013, 11:41 AM
He was a cunt. He may even have had a legitimate grievance, but he murdered an innocent woman and her fiance...glad he burned...

Totally agree he most likely had a legit grievance, but he blew it by going on a killing spree...

clarathecarrot
02-13-2013, 11:52 AM
Yes, hale he had way to much self esteem cared to much about the injustice, unlike you and I who simply lie down like the rest of America, take it and let some other person sacrifice all, to make it clear we are all being abused by the system.

I do not think anything he did was right, but his stand will seem somewhat patriotic on some levels especially being as it seemed like he was being silenced and was a cop, in that very state, and was executed not for what he had done, but for what he may say if he had gone to court.

Plus he was very efficient at killing and they ( the cops) were all very scared off their asses, because they weren't beating up a passed out junkie or a highschool kid and stealing his weed.

Harsh words I know, but true just the same.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Link

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?66227-I-Am-NOT-George

See post #6 and # 21...but I allready know you have.

Yeah, I remember your faggity meltdown, boo-hooh thread about how the big, bad dick policeman won't let you do whatever the fuck you do in your shitty life. I'm sure you're outraged that things like huffing, moonshine, pederasty, and incest are outlawed. But people have actual problems with a relative few bad or incompetent cops. You're just a fucking crybaby attention whore masking your douchebaggery as some sort of protest...

And dude, you ain't George Carlin. You're not even that pseudo-good-ol'-boy, Larry the Cable-guy. And he's a fucking painfully unfunny waste of sperm and a fake...

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Nice attempt to be a douchebag.

Well, you're a pro! Show us how it's done, er, nevermind...

And stop sending me gay unsolicited emails, please, before I report your site...

LoungeMachine
02-13-2013, 01:06 PM

Lying troll gets busted again....

Get a job, a home, and a life...

LoungeMachine
02-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Well, you're a pro! Show us how it's done, er, nevermind...

And stop sending me gay unsolicited emails, please, before I report your site...

We know you have an ax to grind with Lounge.....come join our site.....

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 01:32 PM
More like he wants to fight me where I "don't got no juice." Whateverthefuck that means... :)

Poor old sod, all he has is G.O.A.T. fucker, what would happened if I made him my bitch there too?

clarathecarrot
02-13-2013, 01:47 PM
Yeah, I remember your faggity meltdown, boo-hooh thread about how the big, bad dick policeman won't let you do whatever the fuck you do in your shitty life. I'm sure you're outraged that things like huffing, moonshine, pederasty, and incest are outlawed. But people have actual problems with a relative few bad or incompetent cops. You're just a fucking crybaby attention whore masking your douchebaggery as some sort of protest...

And dude, you ain't George Carlin. You're not even that pseudo-good-ol'-boy, Larry the Cable-guy. And he's a fucking painfully unfunny waste of sperm and a fake...

Sitting in a cop car getting fat and lazy for 20 years, pulling over pretty girls, so they can get their phone # and strong arm into sex, is a few bad cops to more than just me.

If you took 40% of the active police officers in this country who are wasting thier lives writing traffic tickets to old ladies in townships that have way overblown rape of the tax base, amounts, of tax dollars for bullshit city councils, overblown amounts of officers and vehicles with 10K $ art school designed grafics all over the Dodge 300 Turbo charged interceptor for a city that isn't 1 mile in any direction.

And.. asked them to do thier duty that they have sworn to and transfer to the mexican border to provide a full service unlike the shit they do all day 90% of those cops sworn to protect and serve would quit.

You can live in a dream world if you want keep watching CSI The West Wing and 21 Jump Street, you are a fool.

LoungeMachine
02-13-2013, 01:48 PM
I think this is still about when thome got shit-faced drunk and wrapped his scooter around that tree...

Cops probably embarrassed him.

clarathecarrot
02-13-2013, 02:03 PM
I think this is still about when thome got shit-faced drunk and wrapped his scooter around that tree...

Nope, it's about you and a couple others around here's innability to stay on subject, due to a warped sense of purpose.

I hope to god you never have to go thru 1/10the the amount of pain I have . My ideal and actions, of living life has way outlived me, many, many, many, times.

jhale667
02-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Break out the tiny violins, THOMOcarrot's playing the victim/martyr card.... :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 02:24 PM
Sitting in a cop car getting fat and lazy for 20 years, pulling over pretty girls, so they can get their phone # and strong arm into sex, is a few bad cops to more than just me.

If you took 40% of the active police officers in this country who are wasting thier lives writing traffic tickets to old ladies in townships that have way overblown rape of the tax base, amounts, of tax dollars for bullshit city councils, overblown amounts of officers and vehicles with 10K $ art school designed grafics all over the Dodge 300 Turbo charged interceptor for a city that isn't 1 mile in any direction.

And.. asked them to do thier duty that they have sworn to and transfer to the mexican border to provide a full service unlike the shit they do all day 90% of those cops sworn to protect and serve would quit.

You can live in a dream world if you want keep watching CSI The West Wing and 21 Jump Street, you are a fool.

Jesus dude, write your town council or run for mayor or something. Yes, there are too many cops and too many departments in every hamlet in this country (my town has THREE local departments, not counting the County Sheriffs and the State Troopers). But I'm pretty sure they didn't pull you over to get your number...

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 02:26 PM

LOL

That reminds me of a local story where an FBI Agent was driving around in his "pants-optional" minivan and jerking off next to truck drivers...

FORD
02-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Nope, it's about you and a couple others around here's innability to stay on subject, due to a warped sense of purpose.

I hope to god you never have to go thru 1/10the the amount of pain I have . My ideal and actions, of living life has way outlived me, many, many, many, times.

Oh cry me a river, troll....

You know what, mutant? I'll bet I could find 2 dozen people on this board who have been through far more shit than your mutant ass.

Difference is we ain't whining about it, or using it as an excuse to crap all over every thread on this board like you and sockfucker.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 02:31 PM
So, please stop putting words in my mouth and to go on record: I honor and respect and believe in the field of law enforcement, the laws are unjust.

If you think I am looking for justice in this world you are out of your MIND!!!

I would settle for common decency from my repersentative, not a corrupt business dealoi between the judicial system and the city council.

And you are a clown.

Yes! Those tyrannical school zone-reduced speed limits are hell! To the streets everyone!
http://publicintelligence.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/london-riots7.jpg

LoungeMachine
02-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Jesus dude, write your town council or run for mayor or something. Yes, there are too many cops and too many departments in every hamlet in this country (my town has THREE local departments, not counting the County Sheriffs and the State Troopers). But I'm pretty sure they didn't pull you over to get your number...

Bitching here gets shit done, yo.....

PETE'S BROTHER
02-13-2013, 02:45 PM
So. like alot of us i cannot :nono: choose not to be a tool of justice equal rights and compassion towards anyone, anymore.

fixed

clarathecarrot
02-13-2013, 02:53 PM
Oh cry me a river, troll....

You know what, mutant? I'll bet I could find 2 dozen people on this board who have been through far more shit than your mutant ass.

Difference is we ain't whining about it, or using it as an excuse to crap all over every thread on this board like you and sockfucker.

I lost approximatly 1/2 of my internal organs when I was 15 years old. I say less than half because I still have 1 and 1/2 lungs...pass that ciggarette.

I am not whinning just laying out some back story baby... so who else is fucked up...can't just be me...?

jhale667
02-13-2013, 03:08 PM
:rolleyes:

FORD
02-13-2013, 03:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S8Wc26XowM

Angel
02-13-2013, 03:33 PM
While we're talking cops... We have the highway of hell in BC along whose route numerous Indigenous women have disappeared or been found dead.

A recent investigation has found that numerous First Nation women have been raped by RCMP members and threatened with death if they talk. For years I've said that the highway killers are probably cops....fucking pigs....

ELVIS
02-13-2013, 03:34 PM
A recent investigation has found that numerous First Nation women have been raped by RCMP members and threatened with death if they talk. For years I've said that the highway killers are probably cops....fucking pigs....

And some of the fools here want guns only in the hands of the cops and the government...

Fucking sheep...

ELVIS
02-13-2013, 03:40 PM
so who else is fucked up...can't just be me...?

Well, Dickforbrains has flouride poisoning...

jfailstorm has conditioner poisoning...

and Softcock was born stupid...

Hardrock69
02-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Bitching here gets shit done, yo.....

LoungeMachine
02-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Fucking sheep...

What you do on your own time is your business, Bubba.....

PETE'S BROTHER
02-13-2013, 06:18 PM
True dat PB scared off my fucking ass to...old sad assed story that it is...

:baaa:

ELVIS
02-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Melissa Melton (http://www.infowars.com/how-many-wallets-with-id-cards-in-them-did-dorner-own/)

Just like the suspected 9/11 terrorist’s explosion-proof passport that was found magically intact amid the ground zero rubble, the mainstream media is now reporting that suspected cop killer Christopher Dorner’s wallet and identification card were found beside charred remains in the burned out Big Bear cabin where police cornered him yesterday.

Citing the Associated Press, USA Today reports:

“A wallet with a California driver’s license bearing the name Christopher Dorner also was found, the Associated Press reported, citing a law enforcement official who was briefed on the investigation but declined to be named because of the ongoing probe.”

The Guardian actually began an article titled “Christopher Dorner’s wallet found inside burned cabin, reports say” with:

“Investigators have reportedly found Christopher Dorner’s wallet beside charred human remains at the forest cabin where he made a last stand, giving California police some peace of mind as they prepared to bury their dead.”

The Washington Times notes a wallet and other personal items were found in the cabin which burned down after an intense, hours-long fire:

“One official with knowledge of the police investigation who spoke on condition of anonymity said investigators found a California driver’s license with the name Christopher Dorner on it, along with a wallet and various personal items, inside the cabin, according to The Associated Press.”

Questions regarding what type of flame-retardant material Dorner’s wallet must have been made of to withstand a fire that charred at least one person and consumed a whole cabin will be set aside for now for another blaring question:

How many wallets with ID cards in them did Dorner own exactly?

Multiple mainstream outlets have previously reported that Dorner’s wallet and identification had already been found near the U.S.-Mexico border.

On February 11, the LA Times reported:

“After authorities interviewed the boat captain early Thursday, they found Dorner’s wallet and identification cards ‘at the San Ysidro Point of Entry’ near the U.S.-Mexico border.”

Fox News parroted the LA Times on that. According to this NBC article from yesterday, the wallet’s discovery was part of a criminal complaint in regard to allegations that Dorner tried to steal a boat and escape:

“The possibility that Dorner might have fled to Mexico arose in a criminal complaint filed in Feb. 7 in California’s Central District Court. Early that morning, a San Diego boat captain said, Dorner had tried to steal his boat to flee south across the border, according to the complaint. Dorner’s wallet and identification cards were found near the border with Mexico, according to the complaint.”

UT San Diego also reported:

“An investigator working the case said that a wallet and identification cards belonging to Dorner were recovered last week at the San Ysidro Port of Entry, according to a federal complaint filed Thursday in Santa Ana.”

As if that wasn’t strange enough, the same UT San Diego report goes on to mention that before Dorner’s wallet and ID cards being found at the U.S.-Mexico border, an earlier report from authorities claimed his wallet and ID had already been found in the middle of a San Diego street:

“That contradicts with what authorities said on Thursday, when it was reported that a shuttle bus driver turned over Dorner’s wallet, LAPD police badge and photo ID to San Diego police after a passer-by found them near Lindbergh Field. San Diego Police Chief Bill Lansdowne said Tuesday that the items were found in the middle of Pacific Highway and Laurel Street.”

So again: how many wallets, complete with ID cards, did Dorner own? How often do people own multiple wallet sets complete with duplicate ID cards?

Not to disrespect the fallen, but in his manifesto, Dorner vowed he would use all of his police and military training to “bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare” to the LAPD. The ex-LAPD cop was reportedly able to kill three people including a police officer and evade a wide scale law enforcement manhunt for days.

Through all the strategy and planning his infamous acts entailed, for whatever reason Dorner decided it would be wise to go on an elaborate shooting spree but take up valuable space that could have been used to carry more guns and ammo with…multiple wallets and ID cards?

LoungeMachine
02-13-2013, 06:31 PM
:peep:

Dude, you are a fucking LUNATIC

ELVIS
02-13-2013, 06:34 PM
I wonder who they burned to death...

PETE'S BROTHER
02-13-2013, 06:36 PM
nobody, just a stack of wallets

lesfunk
02-13-2013, 06:39 PM
I wonder who they burned to death...

It was James Doakes

ELVIS
02-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Steve Watson (http://www.prisonplanet.com/lobbyists-jump-on-dorner-standoff-to-promote-drones.html)

Drone industry lobbyists have cynically seized upon the Christopher Dorner standoff with San Bernardino police, saying that if they had used UAVs, lives would have been saved.

Dorner is believed to have shot at least two police officers and killed one of them during the gun fight.

“Had a [drone] been able to be used in that environment, who knows what could have happened,” said Peter Bale, chairman of the board for the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International,
Speaking at the organization’s annual program review in Virginia, Bale insinuated that privacy advocates were to blame for lives lost because they have “pulled the FAA into uncharted territory” by opposing the widespread roll out of drones.

“We believe the FAA should focus on their core mission, which is safety,” he said. Approval of further drones has been “delayed many months because the FAA is being pulled into the privacy debate.”

“We believe this technology can be used responsibly, in accordance with existing law,” Bale added. “Many people don’t know a [drone] was used during the hostage situation in Alabama last week.”

It is possible that the drone lobbyist was attempting to offset negative press stemming from a newspaper report Monday, which erroneously claimed that Dorner would be the first American to be targeted with surveillance drones on U.S. soil.

As we reported, the story led to a social media freak-out, with Twitter users expressing fears that armed drones had been authorized to assassinate Dorner.

Last week, CNN’s Erin Burnett raised the issue by asking whether or not it was right for law enforcement to use drones in the hunt for the fugitive.

Even if drones had been used to hunt Dorner, it would not have been the first time. In 2011, police used a Predator surveillance drone against a family in North Dakota who were accused of stealing six cows.

LoungeMachine
02-13-2013, 06:41 PM
Stealing 6 cows?

That's over the limit.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 06:41 PM

You keep saying I have "flouride poisoning." But you can't even spell "fluoride". It's fucking spelled "fluoride" you dumb fucking hick! I mean, you're mocking people here and you can't even spell the same words over and over...

Stop being "rediculous'" you Dummy!

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Shootout footage:

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&contentValue=50140947&shareUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57569058/cbs-reporter-caught-near-gun-battle-with-ex-cop/" />

FORD
02-13-2013, 06:43 PM
It was James Doakes

Have to admit, I miss that motherfucker....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdA2NEWd67c

LoungeMachine
02-13-2013, 06:43 PM
You keep saying I have "flouride poisoning." But you can't even spell "fluoride". It's fucking spelled "fluoride" you dumb fucking hick! I mean, you're mocking people here and you can't even spell the same words over and over...

Stop being "rediculous'" you Dummy!

Flouride.....

Like fluoride, only used in baking bread......

ELVIS
02-13-2013, 06:55 PM
Ok, flooride...

jhale667
02-13-2013, 07:27 PM

You were born with tiny brain syndrome...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/racist-brain-ad_large_zps08e01693.jpg

Hardrock69
02-13-2013, 07:49 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2qv9mp2.jpg

Angel
02-13-2013, 07:52 PM
And some of the fools here want guns only in the hands of the cops and the government...

Fucking sheep...

Ummmm....that's fine by me. We're not too fond of guns here....

Hardrock69
02-13-2013, 07:53 PM
Once again, if Elbow is angry at me, then I am doing what I am supposed to be doing around here. :hee:

Hardrock69
02-13-2013, 07:57 PM
Taylor Swift Mourns Death Of Boyfriend Christopher Dorner

BIG BEAR LAKE, CA—Another of Taylor Swift’s high-profile romances came to an abrupt end Tuesday, sources confirmed, following the death of the recording artist’s boyfriend and fugitive cop killer Christopher Dorner. “Taylor is absolutely heartbroken that her beau Christopher Dorner’s charred remains were found in a mountain cabin after a lengthy shootout with police yesterday,” wrote Radar Online blogger Amanda Snyder of the relationship between the 23-year-old pop-country singer and the 33-year-old quadruple homicide suspect, referring to the couple by their tabloid nickname “Swifner.” “Just two days ago, fans snapped pictures of the snowy lovebirds nuzzling noses on the slopes while vacationing at Bear Mountain Resort. It’s so sad—they were so cute together.” At press time, sources reported that Swift was seen entering Los Angeles Police Department headquarters hand in hand with police chief Charlie Beck.

UPDATE: Taylor Swift Back Together With Ex-Boyfriend Christopher Dorner

BIG BEAR LAKE, CA—Just hours after she was left broken-hearted by the death of boyfriend Christopher Dorner, sources reported that Taylor Swift rekindled her romance with the deceased California cop killer Wednesday and has been inseparable from his charred remains ever since. “Taylor was absolutely crushed when her beau barricaded himself in a remote cabin and committed suicide, but after some intense soul-searching, she realized she couldn’t live without him,” Popsugar.com blogger Kristen Stern said of the rekindled romance between the 23-year-old singer-songwriter and the deceased subject of the LAPD’s largest-ever manhunt. “Now the Swifner romance is back on! Fans caught the country cupcake canoodling with Christopher’s burnt corpse at a San Bernardino County coroner’s office this afternoon, and friends say she’s planning a special Valentine’s Day surprise for her man. She’s definitely smitten.” At press time, paparazzi photographed the couple cozying up together inside Dorner’s body bag.

ThrillsNSpills
02-13-2013, 08:02 PM
just learned she went to my high school

Kristy
02-13-2013, 08:03 PM
Oh, but what does Alex Jones have to say on all of this? :umm:

Nitro Express
02-13-2013, 08:06 PM
While we're talking cops... We have the highway of hell in BC along whose route numerous Indigenous women have disappeared or been found dead.

In Mexico it's usually the police who are the kidnappers.

Hardrock69
02-13-2013, 08:21 PM
just learned she went to my high school

What High School is that?

ThrillsNSpills
02-13-2013, 08:36 PM
What High School is that?

Oh look it up.....

I'm too embarrassed, mainly because I think Kate plus 8 was there for a while too.

Quite the legacy, eh?

Hardrock69
02-13-2013, 08:38 PM
I don't need to look it up. Hendersonville High here on the north edge of Nashville. A friend of mine's son was the same age as her, and they dated for awhile before she left that school. I was testing you to see if you knew what the hell you were talking about. :hee:

ThrillsNSpills
02-13-2013, 09:06 PM
:ban:

hambon4lif
02-13-2013, 09:44 PM
I made it up. Haven't spoken to Ace in months.Well look what we have here! You've FINALLY copped to the fact that you're a lying sack of shit, and a complete and total waste of everyone's time.

That's progress, Cletus!

Tomorrow, while you're pushing that mop, you can wear a big smile on that clueless, cock-battered face of yours knowing that for one split-second in your sorry excuse of a life, you've somehow managed to tell the motherfucking truth.

And it only took you 80 years to do it.

Good for you!:thumb:

jhale667
02-13-2013, 09:46 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/285730_309676895821729_1272858200_n_zpsaede3e0a.jp g

Kristy
02-13-2013, 10:00 PM

Oh PLEASE give that a rest.

FORD
02-14-2013, 02:18 AM
You'll never guess who BecKKK blames for this shitfest.......

Yeah, that's right... the "LIBERALS" :doh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zpop5ZVEuE

Nickdfresh
02-14-2013, 11:58 AM
Closing thread to for despam...

Nickdfresh
02-14-2013, 12:06 PM
Reopened...

jhale667
02-14-2013, 01:13 PM
You'll never guess who BecKKK blames for this shitfest.......

Yeah, that's right... the "LIBERALS" :doh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zpop5ZVEuE

That made no fucking sense whatsoever...

Kristy
02-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Beck - as insane as ever.

ZahZoo
02-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Bad guy is dead... show's over...

Nitro Express
02-14-2013, 01:30 PM
I thought Glenn Beck moved to Texas to become the next Warren Jeffs. There's that big FLDS colony looking for a leader.

Kristy
02-14-2013, 10:10 PM
Bad guy is dead... show's over...

Oh but WAIT! What of the conspiracy theories? :notme:

Hardrock69
02-14-2013, 11:01 PM
Dorner is dead. I would have wanted him to die in a fire anyway. Much like some of the trolls around here.

The idiot that is going off about the Pope is a well-known "activist".

He has been trying to bring criminal charges against the Canadian churches for 20 years.

So this sort of "Tribunal" is just one guy fighting against the churches.

Nothing new here.

lesfunk
02-15-2013, 12:08 AM
Have to admit, I miss that motherfucker....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdA2NEWd67c

In the books Doakes did not die but was horribly disfigured with his hands, tongue, and lips removed

FORD
02-15-2013, 12:17 AM
nevermind... totally wrong thread..

Kristy
02-15-2013, 12:17 AM
Dorner is dead. I would have wanted him to die in a fire anyway. Much like some of the trolls around here.

Kristy
02-15-2013, 12:49 AM
nevermind... totally wrong thread..

No, those were some good points. The Malachi Prophesy has proved to be more than "interesting" for conspiracy buffs and paranoid fuckwits like Jones.

FORD
02-15-2013, 12:54 AM
No, those were some good points. The Malachi Prophesy has proved to be more than "interesting" for conspiracy buffs and paranoid fuckwits like Jones.

Yeah, but it's totally off topic here. I'm going to read up on that stuff again and bring it up in the Popeapalooza 2013 thread.

Kristy
02-15-2013, 12:57 AM
Yeah it did...but Doner is old news. This whole Pope resignation has more angles to it than "old age" and more will come out of this in the weeks to come. According to Malachi:

The newly-elected Pope Benedict XVI is the next to last; the Pope following him will be the final Pope, who will oversee the destruction of the Church.

Hardrock69
02-15-2013, 01:04 AM
Would surely love to see the destruction of the Catholic Church.

I do not expect it to happen in this lifetime, but then I never expected to see legalized pot either.

FORD
02-15-2013, 01:28 AM

I do not expect it to happen in this lifetime, but then I never expected to see legalized pot either.

I don't see the Catholic church going away any time soon. Hell, they control 2/3 of the fucking Supreme Court in this country. Five of those six being extreme right Opus Dei types.

Nitro Express
02-15-2013, 01:38 AM

Who would have thought the Soviet Union would have broken up as fast and eventless as it did? I didn't think I would see that in my lifetime. Things happen.

Typically what happens to church's is they have to adapt to survive. More and more people are losing interest in organized religion. The church's that have a big enough business base focus on that more or the ones that don't adapt and change to try and appeal to more people to join. The people who tend to be organized religion goers today want a mega church with schools, day care, and lot's of activities for the kids and family to participate in.

FORD
02-15-2013, 01:52 AM
Except that the Soviet Union was essentially toast by the mid 70s. The BCE knew this to be the case, but they hyped up the hysteria to get Reagan elected in 1980, and then escalated the arms race. And between that and their invasion of Afghanistan, it was a pit the Commies couldn't crawl out of. (and ironically, a lesson that the US obviously refused to learn from, considering "we" have been in that Allah-forsaken shithole longer than the Russians were, and drove up the debt and military budget as bad if not worse than they did as a result)

That doesn't apply to the Catholic church, who could (if legally forced to do so) pay a million dollars to each kid buggered by a priest and still have a shitload of loot in the Vatican basement.

Nitro Express
02-15-2013, 02:07 AM
The soviets didn't have the oil reserve currency like we do. Also the Federal Reserve can finance a lot of war with their funny money. Technically the US is broke but it can keep going on Federal Reserve credit. At least for a while more.

Nitro Express
02-15-2013, 02:16 AM
The terrorism was being ran out of Pakistan and not Afghanistan. There were some training camps in Afghanistan. We went into Afghanistan because it was an easy country to pummel. We didn't go into Pakistan because they have nukes. Then everyone knows you don't fight terrorism with a big traditional military. You fight them with intelligence and special forces. But we invaded Iraq with a traditional military and Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. Then we played fun and games in Afghanistan. It was all about feeding the military industrial complex because going after Bin Laden with special forces doesn't make enough money for people who supply the US military.

Hardrock69
02-15-2013, 02:50 AM
Oh I know their destruction is unrealistic at best.

I would just like to see them admit they are full of shit. That would throw the entire Christian world into an uproar.

Seshmeister
02-15-2013, 04:40 AM
If I had followed this back in the 1990s, most weekends I would have been immediately leaving the venue, and calling the fire brigade. :)

Well for the first month or two before I was completely ostracized by my pals and banned from all the cities clubs.

It's also a bit off putting when the presenter of the video who previously appeared to wearing the uniform of a professional in the field suddenly at the end basically says 'By the way I am fucking mentally ill and the rest of my videos are made up garbage...' :)

Seshmeister
02-15-2013, 04:44 AM
Yeah, but it's totally off topic here. I'm going to read up on that stuff again and bring it up in the Popeapalooza 2013 thread.

Please don't feel you have to for our benefit...

Hardrock69
02-15-2013, 05:24 AM
It's also a bit off putting when the presenter of the video who previously appeared to wearing the uniform of a professional in the field suddenly at the end basically says 'By the way I am fucking mentally ill and the rest of my videos are made up garbage...' :)

Of course Krusty is going to post videos by mentally ill people. Those are the only sort of peeps she can believe.

Nickdfresh
02-15-2013, 08:27 AM
The soviets didn't have the oil reserve currency like we do.....

Oil "reserve?" Why the fuck would they need that? Russia is a major oil and gas producer; add a bunch of other now autonomous republics and they had no problems with O&G production...

Nickdfresh
02-15-2013, 08:31 AM
The terrorism was being ran out of Pakistan and not Afghanistan....

From the Afghan and Paki Base of Terror?

clarathecarrot
02-15-2013, 09:58 AM
First, you remove d-dog's post from here.

Second, you rename the thread and list it as if he didn't create and break the story .

Third, you attack all of the TRolls.

Forth, you revove only the troll post and leave all of the, " Mod-Troll" in the thread.

Fifth, now the thread is about the Catholic Church and Oil Production of the Soviet Union and The Afganistan Connection to the BCE all written by the Mod-Trolls and thier followers..

Sixth..You guys are wierd.

ELVIS
02-15-2013, 10:37 AM
Nick's protecting you with his bullshit censorship...

clarathecarrot
02-15-2013, 10:48 AM
Ah yes...the love..I feel it.........but I fancy myself in Autumn.

Nickdfresh
02-15-2013, 10:49 AM
Nick's protecting you with his bullshit censorship...

I'm not censoring anything, dicklick. You can jerkoff to your douchebaggery, just in another forum.

As for Clarathefuckwit, too bad! It's pretty obvious when threadjack is threadjack and it's not tolerated anymore, especially when dickheads from another site are coming here only to stir up shit and direct traffic to their internet fail...

Nitro Express
02-15-2013, 11:20 AM
Oil "reserve?" Why the fuck would they need that? Russia is a major oil and gas producer; add a bunch of other now autonomous republics and they had no problems with O&G production...

Rubels weren't as accepted on the world market as the US Dollar was. We have a deal with OPEC that all OPEC oil needs to be purchased in US Dollars. So anyone worldwide who uses that oil has to convert their money into US Dollars to buy it. It's a huge advantage. Also the Russian O&G production and distribution was not what it is like now in soviet times. They were a closed economy.

The Soviet Union just couldn't buy goods worldwide and play economic warfare as well as the US could. One reason we can run up huge debts in US dollars is we have the oil reserve currency.

ZahZoo
02-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Third, you attack all of the TRolls.

Sixth..You guys are wierd.

Ok that's it NickDfreshener... You're fired!! We can't have this attacking Trolls and being weird at the same time.

I call for an immediate banning of NickDfreshener!!

Nickdfresh
02-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Rubels weren't as accepted on the world market as the US Dollar was. We have a deal with OPEC that all OPEC oil needs to be purchased in US Dollars. So anyone worldwide who uses that oil has to convert their money into US Dollars to buy it. It's a huge advantage. Also the Russian O&G production and distribution was not what it is like now in soviet times. They were a closed economy.

They didn't really need OPEC oil, and they had client states in the Middle East such as Syria (and to varying degrees) Egypt and surely could have avoided using dollars. They also had a lot of dollars anyways because of direct economic deals done with the U.S. since at least the 1940's...

The collapse of the Soviet system had little to do with cash flow or even "economic warfare." Their command economy was just plain massively inefficient and beset with corruption and mismanagement. They were having problems by the late 1950's and early 60's, but they were able to mask as losses from WWII. However, they were having problems with grain shortages already because the agricultural system of farm collectivization didn't work. The system was fundamentally shit, the USSR always had plenty of natural resources, they just couldn't get anything to work right...

The Soviet Union just couldn't buy goods worldwide and play economic warfare as well as the US could. One reason we can run up huge debts in US dollars is we have the oil reserve currency.

The Soviets devoted their production to military and state purposes and were never able to compete in the realm of consumer goods. Ask people who fled the DDR for West Germany why they left, and probably 75%-90% will say they simply wanted the shit they saw advertized on TV from the FDR more so than any notion of freedom...

FORD
02-15-2013, 12:58 PM
"USSR, DDR, London, New York, Peking. It's the puppets, it's the puppets pulling strings......."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae1ZO1VhV1k

Kristy
02-15-2013, 01:59 PM

??? Where did you get that from? Fucking Eurotrash loser.

FORD
02-15-2013, 10:45 PM
February 13, 2013

The Execution of Christopher Dorner (http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/02/13/the-execution-of-christopher-dorner/)
by GEORGE CICCARIELLO-MAHER and MIKE KING

If the murder of Oscar Grant on an Oakland transit platform marked the dawn of the Obama era, the cold-blooded murder of former Naval reservist and Los Angeles Police officer Christopher Dorner might just mark the end of whatever optimistic hope people can muster in his administration. Whether an innocent young man just trying to get home, shot in the back after being racially profiled and slurred, or a man driven to his breaking point after being fired from a similar police force that operates according to its own warped morality and overarching objectives, the state of the union is a powder keg whose wick has gotten shorter due to decades of looking the other way.

Just minutes before Barack Obama began his state of the union address, San Bernardino County Sheriffs, knowing full well what they were doing, burned Christopher Dorner to death. From police brutality and racism to political unaccountability, from lack of economic opportunities to the extrajudicial murder of anyone deemed an enemy of the state, Dorner’s life and death offers us a much clearer picture of the state of this union than last night’s speech or media commentary.

In the years between the murder of Oscar Grant and Dorner’s last stand, March of 2009 to be specific, we were among those observing the case of Lovelle Mixon in Oakland, a parolee who decided he was not going to return to prison, opening fire on police at a traffic stop, killing two. Police went in to execute Mixon, not expecting that he would be holding an SKS. Two more cops died as a result. The logic of Dorner’s desperation, and the chain of events that led to his ultimate death, parallels Mixon’s; proud men without hope, cornered, deciding to go out fighting.

Neither man was a self-understood revolutionary and it would be inaccurate (or perhaps too accurate a reflection of the dearth of revolutionary activity in contemporary society) to try and declare otherwise. However, the material conditions that produced Dorner, as with Mixon, are not uncommon. The meaning and the effects of their actions speak volumes about the depth of racialization, criminalization and hopelessness in Obama’s supposed “post-racial” America.

LAPD Endgame: Street Justice on a Snow-Capped Mountain

The scene could not be more surreal: the remains of a cabin south of Big Bear still smoldering, the President delivered his State of the Union Address. To be fair, they had yet to confirm that the person they were incinerating in a cabin near Big Bear actually was Dorner. Earlier in the day, San Bernardino County Sheriffs received a call reporting a stolen vehicle driven by someone matching a description of Dorner. If the experience of the past five days is any indication, this narrowed it down to Black men, Asian women, and skinny white men. The $1 million dollar reward offered for information leading to Dorner’s capture or death, also offered a measurable rubric for the value of the lives of police officers, as traditionally rewards in homicide cases are closer to $20,000.

In the gathering of hurried interviews some interesting truths from the public made it into the TV news. An MSNBC reporter asked a witness: “Where you worried when you learned that Christopher Dorner was so close to your house?” But the witness responded “Actually, I was just afraid of the cops.” Given the unrestrained violence unleashed in recent days by the LAPD, this sentiment is perhaps unsurprising, but demonstrating a degree of hubris matched only by an utter absence of ironic intent, LAPD chief Charlie Beck said, evidently with a straight face, “To be targeted because of what you are… that is absolutely terrifying.” To which many nationwide responded with an audible guffaw: welcome to the club.

An interview with the man who was allegedly carjacked by Dorner said that, while police had told the man not to tell the whole story, he reported that Dorner had simply said “I don’t want to hurt, take your dog and go.” When sheriff’s deputies found the vehicle yesterday, the driver allegedly retreated into a cabin, at one point re-emerging amid the smoke of a diversionary device to exchange more than 100 rounds of fire with deputies. Two police were injured, with one later dying. Police quickly established a large perimeter, closing highways around Seven Oaks, south of Big Bear up to twenty miles away.

Establishing the perimeter also seemed to mean keeping the media at an arm’s length. While press helicopters had been providing live shots of the cabin in which Dorner was allegedly holed-up, the SBSD quickly requested that media withdraw to roadblocks miles away and that news choppers cease to transmit live video for fear of providing strategic information to Dorner himself. The San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department requested that media outlets and individuals cease and desist from even tweeting about the manhunt and shootout.

Even more astonishing than the request was the immediate compliance: press outlets abruptly ceased to tweet about the developing story, and duly retreating to the roadblocks, abandoned their task of reporting the news and waited for it to be fed to them. To paraphrase but one of many incredulous observers, we speak of press blackouts in China, but all the police had to do here was ask nicely and the press complied without batting an eyelash.

With a voluntary media blackout in effect, the Twittersphere, punctuated with a plethora of indignant and sharply worded refusals to comply with the police, became one of the only sources of developing news. What we know about what happened thereafter owes almost entirely to those who scoured the web for scanner feeds from the San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department and intently followed the story these feeds told.

“The Burn Plan”

Shortly after 4pm Pacific Standard Time, the cabin was engulfed in flames, with CNN helicopters broadcasting plumes of black smoke from a distance of five miles. A single gunshot is reported from within the house. A narrative quickly emerged among the mainstream media, which we should recall was conspicuously absent from the scene, that police agencies had only deployed tear gas, and that perhaps Dorner himself had set the fire. Soon, what seems to be a cache of ammunition is exploding sporadically.

But for those of us listening to the San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department radio frequency, there was little question what had occurred. Nearly a half hour prior, officers had referred to “going ahead with the plan with the burner,” with another adding that the plan was to “back the Bear down and deploy the burner through the turret.” (Live audio during the preceding shootout seems to confirm this intention). Soon, the message was straightforward and expected: “Seven burners have deployed and we have a fire.” No surprised tones, no suggestion that the fire be extinguished.

In fact, there was the exact opposite: a female voice on the scanner repeatedly asks if the fire crews should be allowed to approach, and is told that it’s not time yet, that we need to wait until all four corners are engulfed, then that we need to wait until the roof collapses. At one particularly repulsive point, those on the scene realize that the house has a basement, and an authoritative male voice indicates that the fire crew would not be called until the fire had “burned through the basement.” They were going to let him die.

References to the 1993 massacre at Waco, Texas, the murderous 1985 bombing of the MOVE Organization in Philadelphia were immediate, and will serve as opposing frames for Dorner’s death in the days and weeks to come.

A murder? An assassination? A lynching? An execution.

State of the Union: Flammable

This is a day of a million possible metaphors, but central among these should be the image of the burning house. In an effort to distinguish what he called the “house negro” from the “field negro,” Malcolm X had once observed that the two responded differently when the master’s house caught fire: “But that field negro, remember, they were in the majority, and they hated their master. When the house caught on fire, he didn’t try to put it out, that field negro prayed for a wind.” While the metaphor may seem a strange one, given the fiery death of a man some have compared to a runaway slave. But as many Americans choose to gaze, mesmerized, at the glowing embers of the Dorner saga rather than watching the State of the Union, it’s worth wondering: whose house is really on fire? And who is praying for wind?

The eclipsing of the State of the Union, with some networks airing a split screen of the President’s speech alongside images from Southern California, or omitting pre- and post- speech coverage to report on Dorner’s likely death (a speech given in the context of ongoing war and occupation, unending recession and social crisis and a heated debate about, well, gun control) speaks volumes about our society, the conditions which produced Dorner and has helped produced a surge in mass killings generally. Persistent racist policies couched in the language of security, and failed imperial ventures with war tactics re-imported into American policing, are routinely covered over by the trite conflicts of celebrities, whether they be Kardashians or Congressmen.

Dorner was not just a product of a racist police department, he also no doubt adored his ‘fifteen minutes,’ stealing time from the President he nevertheless supported during the biggest planned speech of the year. Although Dorner’s actions were not driven by a radical consciousness, they are ‘as American as cherry pie’ in an apolitical vacuum that (at least on the surface) resembles Oliver Stone’s Natural Born Killers far more than the political contexts of the 1960s.

As Obama was taking to the lectern, police agencies were insisting that they had not set the fire that killed Christopher Dorner, and the compliant media were parroting this clearly implausible message. As members of Congress stood and sat on cue to rapturously applaud the Commander-in-Chief, more than 14,000 people have liked just one of the Facebook pages in support of Dorner, some because they know what racist policing is like, some because ours is a time of resisting injustice by any means, and some simply for the joy of backing an outlaw to the grisly end.

Dorner was not a radical, but his short war was not simply the story of broken man or of individualistic vengeance. The issues of brutality and racism perpetually covered up by a corrupt police department created the insurgent Dorner and resonated with many people who endure the reality of urban policing on a daily basis. The sympathy and the support Dorner received is a clear indicator of the very real and deep structural inequalities that helped forge the path of Dorner’s life and his fiery death. The great radical historian Mike Davis concluded a recent article on Dorner with a peculiar question: “Does anyone cheer Dorner?” What is peculiar is that, for better or worse, there’s no denying that the answer is “yes.”

There’s no telling what sort of a fire they could start tomorrow.

George Ciccariello-Maher is assistant professor of political science at Drexel University. He is the author of We Created Chávez: A People’s History of the Venezuelan Revolution and can be reached at gjcm(at)drexel.edu.

Mike King is a Ph.D candidate in sociology at UC Santa Cruz, and can be reached at mikeking0101(at)gmail.com. Both study policing and counterinsurgency.

Hardrock69
02-15-2013, 10:46 PM
??? Where did you get that from? Fucking Eurotrash loser.

You apparently. You posted the fucking crap. Shut the fuck up. It is time for another client to piss in your mouth, kunt.

Hardrock69
02-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Interesting and accurate article, Ford.

Hardrock69
02-16-2013, 04:30 AM
Well. Seems the burned up body from the cabin died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

No surprise there. :gulp:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/15/us/california-dorner-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Renegade ex-cop Dorner died from single gunshot to head
By Dana Ford, CNN
updated 10:57 PM EST, Fri February 15, 2013

(CNN) -- Autopsy results on former Los Angeles police officer Christopher Dorner show he died from a single gunshot wound to the head that was likely self-inflicted, authorities said Friday.

The renegade cop killed four people and wounded three others as part of a vendetta against his former comrades, before apparently taking his own life.

"While we're still compiling the information and putting our reports together, the information that we have right now seems to indicate that the wound that took Christopher Dorner's life was self-inflicted," Capt. Kevin Lacy, with the San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner Department, told reporters.

Speaking at the same news conference, Sheriff John McMahon revealed that Dorner likely hid for days just steps from their command center in the Big Bear Lake area.

Investigators began scouring the mountains for Dorner on February 7, when they found his scorched pickup. Police, sheriff's deputies and federal agents worked through a weekend blizzard, but the trail was cold for days.

It picked up again on Tuesday, when Karen and Jim Reynolds, upon returning to their home across the street from the command center, came across a man who looked like Dorner.

The sheriff said authorities now believe that Dorner had entered the Reynolds' unlocked home, locked the door, and hid there for days.

In fact, when deputies knocked on the Reynolds' door on February 7, Dorner was likely inside, McMahon said.

"In hindsight, it's probably a good thing that he did not answer based on his actions before and after that event," he said.

Also Friday, Sgt. Travis Newport said that authorities have recovered various items from the places and vehicles Dorner occupied, including assault weapons and semi-automatic handguns. They also found high-capacity magazines, tear gas, a military-style helmet and 10 silencers.

The developments came three days after a shootout, standoff and fire at a cabin in the mountains east of Los Angeles. Dorner's remains were identified through dental records.

Dorner was fired from the Los Angeles Police Department in 2009 for falsely accusing his training officer of kicking a subdued suspect. After unsuccessfully challenging his dismissal in court, police say, he launched a campaign of guerrilla warfare against the LAPD, targeting numerous officers involved in his case and their families.

Dorner was cornered and died Tuesday afternoon in the San Bernardino Mountains, about 100 miles east of the city he had once sworn to protect and serve.

The 33-year-old former Navy officer holed up in the cabin after a shootout with law enforcement that left a sheriff's deputy dead and another wounded, McMahon said.

The cabin caught fire when police shot tear gas canisters into it, McMahon told reporters this week.

Although the canisters included pyrotechnic tear gas, which generates heat, "We did not intentionally burn that cabin down," he said Friday, echoing earlier comments he's made on the case.

In a manifesto announcing his planned rampage, Dorner said nothing had changed in the LAPD since its scandals of the 1990s, the Rodney King beating and the Rampart police corruption case. Those allegations have struck a chord with some who say Dorner was seeking justice.