PDA

View Full Version : It's better than smoking, drinking & drugging.

Wayne L.
06-24-2004, 03:32 PM
I have had a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women ever since I about 12 years old way back in the mid 70's which is much better than smoking , drinking & drugging any day of the week, month or year. You either have to be gay or an idiot or both if you are so uptight about me having a fetish for long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women because there's more to a beautiful woman than just her nice tits & nice ass. I have to admit I have my fantasies which will be coming true anyway & looking at my favorite FNC newsbabes Kiran CHetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum as well as looking at hot & sexy models on legs/feet fetish sites on the internet to keep me satisfied. The thought of kissing & caressing a beautiful woman's long, luscious legs then taking off her high heels or pumps slowly with anticipation of my wanting tongue for her sexy, sensuouus feet is sexually intoxicating my friends along with rubbing hot & hard love gun with her sexy feet until I explode like a volcano all over them in hot desire. I'm looking for that special lady around 25-42 years old with a great personality with long, luscious legs & sexy sensuous feet that I could love & admire forever living in North Carolina or South Carolina at this moment because I just turned 40 years old this year, I'm an aspiring lyricist with a bright future ahead of me, I don't smoke, drink or do drugs, but I'm still the coolest guy around. I'm a dedicated rock fan who is into 60's/70's rock.

Fabulous Shadow
06-24-2004, 03:39 PM
Dude! LMBO!

Mezro
06-24-2004, 03:42 PM
In some places that is considered a cure for hook toe.

Mezro...jacking off in my green tea...again

Sweet Irony
06-24-2004, 03:56 PM
wayne, dear, obsessed man that you are..

If anyone wants to join in, lets go back a few months, instead of starting over for the 20th time!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1376