PDA

View Full Version : WIN 7 computer repair.

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 02:42 PM
I have a laptop about 6 months old came with WIN7.

Completely wiped with a nuke and boot disk.

Not only was it wiped the BIOS is gone. (Jumbled up)
a. the computer hasn't enough in it to read the 4 repair disks I made first.
b. I have punched in 15 or 20 command prompt outlines of data installation and it won't respond.
c. I have the system image on a 5TB external still won't read it off external.
1. I cannot rename the drives or disks that show up under my computer, they are missnamed after repair in normally protected partition. not after wipe, it is a different name..or letter used to be D: Drive ..now labeled X: Drive. DOS won't accept drive letter naming commands, . C: Drive normally the System Files is labeled as the DVD Removable, drive normally labeled the E: Drive.
d. Win 7 Repair disks from Micro and other help desk sites, loaded off the net, onto DVD or CD with another computer won't wake this laptop mother board up even from command prompt .
e. Hooking the laptop up to the net and attemting to find repairs won't work ..(like it will with the BIOS intact, new thing with Apple or Windows..plug into net and repair with proper authentication that I have)
f. Removing the battery and hard drive for a system hard boot did nothing.

Every other thing a guy can do and 25 to 30 hrs invested over a week long brain drain invested.

As I well know going to the Micro Center and paying $32.00... for a new 500G hard drive is too easy because I am a cunt like that ( thought of that years ago with other computers I have done this to).

I really want to win but I am not a code writer and never will be I am limited by my skills and defficient by my lack of Silicon Valley 300K $ per year guys who could fix this thing in 2 seconds....you know what they would do trash the HD and pay the 32 $...LOL.

I Love Me.

FORD
02-12-2013, 03:44 PM
If the BIOS is fucked, then nothing is going to work until you get that fixed. If your BIOS is so completely fucked that you can't even boot a BIOS repair utility from a flash drive (or floppy, if the laptop is old enough) then you are probably SOL.

You can try the suggestions at this link, but I'm not sure if they apply to your laptop...

http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-Your-BIOS

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Just throw the thing away. Or don't.

In fact, don't. Go ahead and beat your head against the wall for all I care. :gulp:

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Take it up to the top of a a tall building and give it a heave ho.

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 05:38 PM
T/X FORD I added tha site to my favorites and will attempt that later I had read about that jumper pin procedure before but skipped over it to try other things first.

I keep thinking I can fix this without the new hard drive purchase ( usually a cd with driver comes with new hard drive) easy way out...but my time isn't worth shit these days and dog gonnit I am gonna learn something if anything.

My best guess is this is microsystems best idea ever.. the drivers and BIOS copies for a repair of the C:Drive are located on the D:Drive if C: Drive isn't funtioning and D:Drive has been renamed due to BIOS error there is no fixing it it will never figure itself out.

C: Drive cannot ask D: Drive for the drivers and C: Drive also cannot locate them on a DVD repair disk due to renaming of the Drives if you get my point..?

C is now D D is now X E the removable disc player drive is Now C

My biggest issue is why I can't rename the drive inside a command prompt I have doen this before with XP and fixed many a computer...I will set it down and deal tommorrow..lol.

I am following the windows 7 outlines of BIOS configuration but ...Maybe my disk encryptor that I used to wipe this HD really does to much damage on WIN 7. I have used the same disk to wipe many XP computers and even Apple computers this however is the first time I have got deep into WIN 7.

The system repair disks have alway reloaded the operating system before after a wipe...?

I also as stated in first post have a mirror image of the whole computer on the external...but due to the drive name issues it won't recconize...bitch better rekkonize!!!

Nitro this laptop was worth $1200.00.... 6 months ago new I am attempting to clear it and give 2 my neice.... today it isn't worth, shit.....gonna keep trying. The heave is more my style though truth be told..lol.

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Take it up to the top of a a tall building and give it a heave ho.

I have a better idea. Throw it off the building, but don't let go of it.

That way you can check out Newton's laws of physics first hand...that objects will always fall at the same rate of speed, despite one object being heavier than the other.

Let us know how successful the experiment was by contacting some psychic medium from the other side....

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 07:27 PM
I have a better idea. Throw it off the building, but don't let go of it.

That way you can check out Newton's laws of physics first hand...that objects will always fall at the same rate of speed, despite one object being heavier than the other.

Let us know how successful the experiment was by contacting some psychic medium from the other side....

JEEZ,..... HR/TOWLIE.... How many POTS , you had today????

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 07:38 PM
None. Go die in a fire.

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 07:41 PM
I hate it when people just throw their trash out and litter the countryside.

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 07:44 PM
For the last time I am sorry I stuck my dick in your girlfriend, HR.

My girlfriend that you fucked said it was a great idea I had about you eating my leftovers out of her pussy, she said you said her pussy tasted great,.. but she was a ferrr'eak like that.

I may die in that fire you speak of but you may as well have sucked me dry you stupid fucking asshole.

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Wasn't my gf, dumbass.

You must have fucked your grandma.

Who is the stupid asshole, asshole?

You spend your fucking time here being a fucking tool, then decide to ask for help because you fucked up a $1,200 laptop?

You are beyond stupid, motherfucker.

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 09:05 PM
It is impossible to fuck up a computer dumbass you are so naive and a pathetic immature pansie. It is just a box little man with whistles and buzzers and cannot be anything but what is put in it.

Ever look inside one do you thing there is some fornax 9 space void inside there..hmm.

How old are you cause you sound like Towlie at 12 years old.

Out of all the Hale wishing over and over agian for C-Dog to die die die and your Kristy please die in a fire kristy kunty..I am quite concerned about you and some of these people here and their, mental stability.

I can out anger out hate and out write you in any horrible scenario you want, most anyone can, you are so easy to manipulate it's pathetic, but my posts will wake you up at night.

If you want to keep going send another post.

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 10:30 PM
It is impossible to fuck up a computer dumbass you are so naive and a pathetic immature pansie. It is just a box little man with whistles and buzzers and cannot be anything but what is put in it.

Ahh so there is nothing wrong with it and you are just posting a bunch of fiction here?

Ever look inside one do you thing there is some fornax 9 space void inside there..hmm.

How old are you cause you sound like Towlie at 12 years old.

Out of all the Hale wishing over and over agian for C-Dog to die die die and your Kristy please die in a fire kristy kunty..I am quite concerned about you and some of these people here and their, mental stability.

I can out anger out hate and out write you in any horrible scenario you want, most anyone can, you are so easy to manipulate it's pathetic, but my posts will wake you up at night.

If you want to keep going send another post.

OOOoh you are so violent! Me is scared! Mommy!

Not.

You are a real poster child for mental stability.

Not.

Ok, you want to out-anger, out-hate and out-write me in any horrible scenario?

Ok. Try.

Your posts are hilarious, fuckboi.

Nothing that would even make me remember them once I have read and possibly replied to them.

Get back to work on your imaginary laptop, shit-head.

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Ok below the belt hitting, Towlie, you want to get Ha!

If you walked into the bar I drink at I would include you in the round for the house I was buying.

If I walked into the bar you drink at you would purposfully leave me out of the round you were buying and point that out to your friends and all laugh at me and reel back in your barstools and make fun of your superior attitude and talk inccesantly about how cool you are by excluding me from the round.

Because you are a godamned asshole HR you always have been and allways will be.

That is the kind of person you are as a human being .

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 10:51 PM
To you, yes.

Most people notice I only smack down those who deserve it.

But you are not worthy to smell my shit.

That is what is interesting about the Roth Army Forums. This place is a troll magnet.

So there is never any lack of stuff to do.

ELVIS
02-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Shut the fuck up, you fucking bum...

And get a fucking job...

FORD
02-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Back on topic....

I've used Boot And Nuke and similar programs extensively since the 1990s, and they do not touch the BIOS at all. The program can only operate in two modes - Autonuke, which is fine if you only have one hard drive on the machine and want to wipe the whole thing, or manual mode, in case you have more than one drive and only want to wipe one of them. Neither one will touch anything other than a hard drive which is connected to your IDE/SATA/SCSI ports.

So I don't know exactly how you fried your BIOS, but it wasn't Boot And Nuke.

As far as the link I posted before, I'm not sure how much of that applies to your laptop. It may not have jumpers, but it probably does have the small internal battery which keeps the BIOS chip running (in order to keep the system clock working even if your laptop's main battery goes dead)

So I would take the case apart and see if you can find that internal battery (it would be one of those flat round ones about the size of a nickel) and pop that out for an hour or two. And then put it back in. You might have to reset your BIOS settings manually, but at least you will have them back.

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Shut the fuck up, you fucking bum...

And get a fucking job...

I have a job, wino.

Get back to your street corner. Your toothless pals are waiting for their nightly rim jobs.

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 11:06 PM
To you, yes.

Most people notice I only smack down those who deserve it.

But you are not worthy to smell my shit.

That is what is interesting about the Roth Army Forums. This place is a troll magnet.

So there is never any lack of stuff to do.

I was exactly correct in my above post.

I could tell you would be exactly like that from the way you follow others around here and gleen off thier success at irritating other The RA members.

You are a clown and a joke and a unkind piece of shit.

To you this isn't a joke you actually believe the banter around here and jump on like a back stabbing snitch .

You beg people to die die die and burn to death in a fire you use the word Kunt like it is what you see in the mirror every morning.

I find you disturbing and untrustworthy of any thing more than my complete pity.

I however do not crush the jaw when the man is down you giggle and egg on the brutality, when you watch untinmate fighter I can tell. I cringe when I see brutality in the face of a dissabled opponent.

So , I am going to stop this ,cause you were whipped long ago.

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 11:20 PM
Back on topic....

I've used Boot And Nuke and similar programs extensively since the 1990s, and they do not touch the BIOS at all. The program can only operate in two modes - Autonuke, which is fine if you only have one hard drive on the machine and want to wipe the whole thing, or manual mode, in case you have more than one drive and only want to wipe one of them. Neither one will touch anything other than a hard drive which is connected to your IDE/SATA/SCSI ports.

So I don't know exactly how you fried your BIOS, but it wasn't Boot And Nuke.

As far as the link I posted before, I'm not sure how much of that applies to your laptop. It may not have jumpers, but it probably does have the small internal battery which keeps the BIOS chip running (in order to keep the system clock working even if your laptop's main battery goes dead)

So I would take the case apart and see if you can find that internal battery (it would be one of those flat round ones about the size of a nickel) and pop that out for an hour or two. And then put it back in. You might have to reset your BIOS settings manually, but at least you will have them back.

I have used it also , Dariks..and never had a issue with the disk reloading my system files.

I think this is a WIN 7 thing as this is the first WIN 7 I have had or used the nuke disk on.

I have tried the battery thing allready took out the HD the main Battery and the Clock battery.

I try to access the HD thru the laptop command prompt with DISKPART and other commands it is labeld 0 (zero) with a slash thru it in the DOS but it won't recognize it or enable me to change its call letter.

Or any other commands to partition etc..

I know Dariks fills the HD with 1's and 0's I believe and I am wondering if it reads 495 G of free space available or if it is full and clogged with data.1's and 0s perhaps ?

I will figure this out even if it means buying an new HD I just want to win win win I am obsedded and ADD about failing ....I should jsut say buying a new HD for 32$ is also a type of winning...lol

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 11:43 PM
I was exactly correct in my above post.

I could tell you would be exactly like that from the way you follow others around here and gleen off thier success at irritating other The RA members.

You are a clown and a joke and a unkind piece of shit.

To you this isn't a joke you actually believe the banter around here and jump on like a back stabbing snitch .

You beg people to die die die and burn to death in a fire you use the word Kunt like it is what you see in the mirror every morning.

I find you disturbing and untrustworthy of any thing more than my complete pity.

I however do not crush the jaw when the man is down you giggle and egg on the brutality, when you watch untinmate fighter I can tell. I cringe when I see brutality in the face of a dissabled opponent.

So , I am going to stop this ,cause you were whipped long ago.

I didn't mean any of those things I wrote them to show what a horrible person I am I say those things to myself about me every day I am the true monster.

The reason you wouldn't include me in a round is you are smarter than that and can tell I am no friend of anyone and trully noone to be kind to.

I am the true piece of shit.

I should never be befriended or trusted.

I can out anger out hate and out write you in any horrible scenario you want,.

Hardrock69
02-13-2013, 12:19 AM
Good for you. :gulp: