PDA

View Full Version : State of the union 2013

FORD
02-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Barry's running late. Maybe the Secret Service heard Ped Nugent was in the audience and had to add an extra detail, given all the threats that psycho fuck has made against the President?

FORD
02-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Boner looks shitfaced.... as usual :guzzle:

VHscraps
02-12-2013, 09:16 PM
I think Ted only hunts unsuspecting animal species, who are sans bodyguards ...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f5/Weekend_Warriors.jpg/220px-Weekend_Warriors.jpg

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm watching the MSNBC feed, I highly doubt they'll show Uncle Ted....

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 09:19 PM
The thing just sounds like a three ring circus. Politics truly is a joke.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 09:20 PM
I still say Pelosi's got a nice rack..... :D

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 09:20 PM
He was pe-empted by the la cop cop killer story..that was way more interesting to the media owners.

FORD
02-12-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm watching the MSNBC feed, I highly doubt they'll show Uncle Ted....

Depends on where he's sitting. Ed Schultz was saying on his radio show this morning that he was hoping he was seated next to Nugent in the audience. Probably would get some great footage for "Psycho Talk" that way. :biggrin:

FORD
02-12-2013, 09:22 PM
He was pe-empted by the la cop cop killer story..that was way more interesting to the media owners.

Which is why I'm watching C-SPAN

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 09:23 PM

Can you quack? Can you quack Nancy when you suck? Can you fart on my balls for good luck? Hey Barrack? Are you down with the DP?

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 09:25 PM
O bamas comment about reducing the deficit by levying spending cuts and a small amount by raising taxes....then he finishes that sentence with;... raising taxes ..only against the wealthiest.

Was very sad very pathetic and panders to some mighty stupid people...only against the wealthiest ..does he mean that that isn't raising taxes..?

Do people think that doesn't count..help me here, wtf.

Who is this guy..?

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Can you quack? Can you quack Nancy when you suck? Can you fart on my balls for good luck? Hey Barrack? Are you down with the DP?

You're hilarious...

VHscraps
02-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Ted seems to love America, doesn't he? Or to a Limey like me, that's what he'd like you to think ... maybe the occasion will quell his murderous instincts and he will find within himself a seam of brotherly love, and all of a sudden those wild beasts of the forest will become his friends, nabbing breakfast nuts from the Nuge family table.

FORD
02-12-2013, 09:28 PM
O bamas comment about reducing the deficit by levying spending cuts and a small amount by raising taxes....then he finishes that sentence with;... raising taxes ..only against the wealthiest.

Was very sad very pathetic and panders to some mighty stupid people...only against the wealthiest ..does he mean that that isn't raising taxes..?

Do people think that doesn't count..help me here, wtf.

Who is this guy..?

Maybe he's a guy who finally paid attention to history?

This country started falling apart 32 years ago, when Reagan/the BCE cut taxes on the rich to what was then a ridiculously low level - but then was made even more a joke by Chimpy.

Roll back those tax cuts (and end the loopholes) and the problem is solved.

FORD
02-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Ted seems to love America, doesn't he? Or to a Limey like me, that's what he'd like you to think ... maybe the occasion will quell his murderous instincts and he will find within himself a seam of brotherly love, and all of a sudden those wild beasts of the forest will become his friends, nabbing breakfast nuts from the Nuge family table.

Ted loves a certain mythological version of America. Doesn't seem to care much for the reality version though.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Boehner's drinking straight vodka now....

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Ted love his freedom and the belief that America is the finest and most open idealistic country in the whole world.

Ted can be Ted here..nowhere else.

Whattever that means to you it is everything to Ted..and me.

FORD
02-12-2013, 09:34 PM
Barry's doing a great job pointing out the difference between "spending" and investment, but I'm hoping he goes into some talk about infrastructure next.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 09:35 PM
No response from the Republicans on climate change....

Dunces....

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Maybe he's a guy who finally paid attention to history?

This country started falling apart 32 years ago, when Reagan/the BCE cut taxes on the rich to what was then a ridiculously low level - but then was made even more a joke by Chimpy.

Roll back those tax cuts (and end the loopholes) and the problem is solved.

I like alot of that post FORD but to me America is a living thing set to last for the lifetime of the human race that is what the US Constitution stands for.

Solved overnight, started 32 years ago..not in my mind .

He wants to make people of a shallow mind happy with;.. I won't say lies, but these things will never be solved if they were congress would be out of a job.

It is nice that he is telling people what they want to hear.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 09:39 PM
There's your infrastructure, FORD.....

FORD
02-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Finally, he said the "I" word. Fix the existing first (bridges, etc) and then move on with the new.

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Let's see we survived the revolutionary war and became a new country. We survived the War of 1812. We survived the civil war. We survived numerous depressions. We survived two world wars. Basically the problem we have now is some bankers ran a big ponzi scheme and bought off enough politicians to where they are untouchable. Now they are frantically printing money trying to buy enough time to where they can take the country over by force trying to set off civil unrest so they can declare martial law. Probably the biggest rogue government we have had in the country's history but we will survive this one as well.

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 09:47 PM
No response from the Republicans on climate change....

Dunces....

The Republicans can't even keep their party together. Do you honestly think they can control the weather?:biggrin:

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Barry's doing a great job pointing out the difference between "spending" and investment, but I'm hoping he goes into some talk about infrastructure next.

Solyndra was a great investment. Name one bridge or dam Obama has built. He's the biggest spending president in US history. Show me where the money is going. The space program?:biggrin:

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 09:51 PM
The Republicans can't even keep their party together. Do you honestly think they can control the weather?:biggrin:

Point taken....

FORD
02-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Name one bridge or dam Obama has built.

Ask ELVIS about that. His governor Piyush Jindal made a big public show of "refusing" stimulus money, and then immediately turned around and rebuilt bridges and levees with Federal dollars.

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Boehner's drinking straight vodka now....

Fucking VODKA, man!

*Cheech & Chong reference*

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Solyndra was a great investment. Name one bridge or dam Obama has built. He's the biggest spending president in US history. Show me where the money is going. The space program?:biggrin:

I said just minites before Obama (yes I talk to myself) I hope to god he doesn't mention infrastructure and then say something about bridges, it is so horrifically sad he just puts this image in peoples heads about major bridge failures and how we need to save the bridges.

I have driven and walked across millions of bridges and never once seen anything more than some maintenance that may need attending.

I do wish he would say I am going to allocate money to the infrastructure and not add some hack about bridges..they are fine.

700 thousand drunken union bridge builders can be counted on.

What it means to me is money will be sent to my city and they will repave the same roads they repaved last year and replace the curbs in the exact same location and same profile style they did the year before.

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 10:02 PM
How is America going to last for as long as the human race? The human race existed for a couple of hundred thousand years at least before the USA ever existed.

To think this country will last as long as the human race exists is stupid.

In the meantime, he signed new cybersecurity executive order today:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57569080/obama-signs-cybersecurity-executive-order/

Nitro Express
02-12-2013, 10:04 PM
For the money we have spent over the last four years this country should look like Dubai. Most our money has gone overseas.

FORD
02-12-2013, 10:06 PM
For the money we have spent over the last four years this country should look like Dubai. Most our money has gone overseas.

That's why Dubai looks like Dubai in the first place. It's not like a bunch of wandering desert bedouins built that place.

FORD
02-12-2013, 10:08 PM
God, did you see all the frowns on the Repuke faces when Barry said people should be able to VOTE??

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 10:11 PM
Of course they don't want people to vote.

They want this country to be run by a "Christian" Priest/King.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Line of the Night, right there....

FORD
02-12-2013, 10:12 PM
I'll bet Nugent just shit his pants..... again. :biggrin:

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 10:14 PM
Ok, so over 1,000 birthdays have been erased by a bullet.

How many have been erased by a knife? By a drunken driver? By someone's bare hands?

Barry needs to call for the immediate removal of everyone's hands so nobody can be murdered.

Hey! I have a better idea! Make MURDER against the law!

Then nobody will ever be murdered again!

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 10:19 PM
Well, he knocked it out of the park, again.....

clarathecarrot
He said is going to start a incentive to get people to vote.

A commitee to get people to vote..a cost to us of a bunch of people trying to think of ways to get people to vote.

Million and Millions of our tax dollars allocatted to a commitee of very expense minded poster makers and cookie bake sale promoters.

That is why the republicans didn't clap like a foolish battery operated cymbal crashing monkey.

Hardrock69
Yaaaay! The hot air is done blowing in the House on the Hill.

Now it is time for the talking heads to go apeshit.

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 10:20 PM
That is why the republicans didn't clap like a foolish battery operated cymbal crashing monkey.

Because their batteries are worn out. They are still a bunch of Neanderthals....

He is a good speech maker, that is for sure.

The Retardlicans are scheming to block his every move, as they were all along during his first term.

FORD
02-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Yaaaay! The hot air is done blowing in the House on the Hill.

Now it is time for the talking heads to go apeshit.

Which is why I'm watching C-Span.

of course they'll take calls from teabaggers going apeshit instead :biggrin:

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 10:25 PM
:lmao:

clarathecarrot
02-12-2013, 10:29 PM
I like the fact that he is going to start a additional commitee on Violence Against Women...( makes women think he is doing something).

Millions and Millions of dollars to form a commitee to print posters that hitting out of control emotionally unstable women is bad.

What is violence against women..? Is that like when someone shoots a gay guy it isn't murder, but a hate crime..millions and millions of dollars a many commitees formed to determine that killing isn't murder it is any number of other law creating lobbying for decades and billing the American people, distict attorney pontificating, slush fund.

There is a reason why most representatives show up only 40% of the time to listen to the bill presentation there isn't anything happening it is all smoke.

CSPAN has a live feed camera in the senate and they have such BALLS they still don't show up.

Obama seens to be ducking under the movement that has been created over the last few decades and doing nothing , good or bad nothing is really changing at all.

Hardrock69
02-12-2013, 10:37 PM
And now the Retardlican windbag is up to bat.

I already have heard enough lies that it makes me laugh.

Welcome to the Retardlican Comedy Hour!

FORD
02-12-2013, 10:38 PM
Rubio (BCE puppet 2016) response - Deregulate everything, let the rich keep dodging taxes, and fuck the environment, drill here, there, and everywhere.

Gee, how imaginative, Marco. :doh:

ELVIS
02-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Well, he knocked it out of the park, again.....

Knocked what out of the park ??

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Knocked what out of the park ??

Nope, not gonna bite E....

ELVIS
02-12-2013, 11:03 PM
:biggrin:

jhale667
02-13-2013, 12:05 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/3519_215665671910243_1791842939_n_zpseea8d4d2.jpg

Hardrock69
02-13-2013, 12:25 AM

Nitro Express
02-13-2013, 01:30 AM
Ok. Let's go back to the early 80's. Honestly. In the day. If someone said Ted Nugent would be invited to attend the president's state of the union speech you would have laughed your ass off. President Reagan would have told the guy to get a haircut and to take a bath.

The religious right would be coming after Ted for his filthy lyrics instead of loving him the way they do now. Love Grenade babyeee. All proof the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-13-2013, 10:19 AM
Uncle Ted's response....

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 10:36 AM

She's had more surgery than the Six Million Dollar Man...

Nickdfresh
02-13-2013, 10:38 AM
CNN reported that about 77% liked the speech. I was too busy watching the Sabres lose again...

clarathecarrot
02-13-2013, 11:02 AM
Ok. Let's go back to the early 80's. Honestly. In the day. If someone said Ted Nugent would be invited to attend the president's state of the union speech you would have laughed your ass off. President Reagan would have told the guy to get a haircut and to take a bath.

The religious right would be coming after Ted for his filthy lyrics instead of loving him the way they do now. Love Grenade babyeee. All proof the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

FOOK"N most excellent, Nuge there Nitro.

Here is what I saw last night, a president who is like a little bird in a nest of others creation, talking away while everything that has been going on in this country passed right over his head and he doesn't care.

Here is what he said ..

1. "Guess what were bringing the troops, HOME!!!"

Sounded like Oprah giving the audience a free vegetable slicer and.. but he/she sais it with such exuburence they think it's a new car..cheap pandering bullshit.

2. "I am going to appoint a commitee to get people to,....... VOTE."

Millions of dollars of our tax money going for bake sales and posters complete slush fund for stolen money.r thinnly vield as and how does this fucked want to impove VOTING!!!!

Perhaps, he should give us a reason to give fuck about the next Senator from creep failed actor wannabee attention whore city , USA.

3. "I am going to start carring about..... Violence Against WOMEN!!!"

He should have just added, because women think I care. So, I said that because people are unnaware the women shouldn't be violenced against, I for no kicking of womens asses, but the other guys are.

He is so cheap and transparent.

4. "I am going to fix the Infrastucture!!!" to paraphrase >"Everyone is going to die" actual finish of sentence > "due to 700 thousand bad bridges".

then he just moved on to some other mindless follower brain satisfying bullshit, dropped it right there.

and they all cheered..I was so dissapointed. I had never seen a state of the union speech by him, he is way silly with his slow dissjionted style of talking it is to typical of most black leaders, since ML King, no carisma at all.

Kristy
02-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Missed Oblahma's speech entirely. Glad I did, too.

ELVIS
02-13-2013, 11:41 AM
Same here...

jhale667
02-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Uncle Ted's response....

Fuck that pants-shitting pedophile psycho.

And god, the way he whistles every "s" is FUCKING ANNOYING...

ELVIS
02-13-2013, 03:42 PM
What a panty waste you are...

LoungeMachine
02-13-2013, 03:44 PM
What a panty waste you are...

A wha?

ELVIS
02-13-2013, 04:16 PM
Panty waste...

The refuse found in his mom's nasty panties...

Lardass...

jhale667
02-13-2013, 04:22 PM

A wha?

"The jokes just write themselves" :lmao:

jhale667
02-13-2013, 10:09 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/19828_486022814788626_882592108_n_zpsfa001a49.jpg

FORD
02-14-2013, 02:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOgUnD4-nnI

clarathecarrot
02-14-2013, 11:48 AM
I laughed out loud when Obama said ..-we are not going to raise taxes- ...no pause at all immeadiately totally speed taking this second part the liabilty release qualifier......-except only on the wealthiest-...then he changed the subject to...

-I am going to set into motion the raising of the Minimum WAGE!!!!!- and under your seat is the latest copy of my book, How I Oprah abused the emotions of women and made Billionssss!!!

All the women on this Oprah show jumed up and cheered and I think some of their heads blew off like that guy in scanners...with orgasmic glee.

I mean the same writers and production company write for the Obama and Oprah?

To the point from the mind of the carrot: Nice job Obama tax "The Weathiest" then pass the burden of your missdeads onto the middle class, make small businesses, pay more money hourly to their employees. The profit ratios are so huge for small business owners they can easily handle that.

Hey, you know what raising the Min wage does, creates more tax dollars for Obama....money off the backs of the working class....but they don't get it..that is how he lies and gets elected.