PDA

View Full Version : What to Watch When You are Really F*cked Up

Nitro Express
02-14-2013, 01:24 AM
This is a poor man's acid trip.

ZahZoo
02-14-2013, 10:01 AM
I prefer to watch Deadwood when I've had a good time... but my wife doesn't appreciate the amount of cussing I do afterwards...

DLR Bridge
02-14-2013, 10:08 AM
I prefer to watch Deadwood...

Three seasons of that show was not enough for me.

ELVIS
02-14-2013, 10:19 AM
I prefer to watch Deadwood when I've had a good time... but my wife doesn't appreciate the amount of cussing I do afterwards...

Tell her to mind her own business when you've "had a good time" and your inner monologue becomes a bit more outwardly...:biggrin:

ZahZoo
02-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Tell her to mind her own business when you've "had a good time" and your inner monologue becomes a bit more outwardly...:biggrin:

You haven't been married long I assume... Telling your wife to mind her own business on any subject isn't advisable under most circumstances a unless you're itching to get an earful.

No big deal really... she just don't appreciate me referring to her dog as a miserable cocksucker and especially doesn't want the kids hear me call the cat a fucking loopy cunt... At least I'm smart enough to know where not to direct my colorful metaphors...

Nitro Express
02-14-2013, 10:52 AM
You can watch your wife yell at you when you are really fucked up. Then she fucks you up even more.

ZahZoo
02-14-2013, 12:02 PM
Best thing is don't get the wife that riled up...

Nitro Express
02-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Best thing is don't get the wife that riled up...

You don't call her by the wrong name and hang on for the ride?

ZahZoo
02-14-2013, 01:39 PM
That can be dangerous territory... always get the damn name right or lose the names altogether!!

envy_me
02-14-2013, 01:41 PM
I wanna say "what did you guys marry??", but then I figure she's probably right. It MUST somehow all be your fault... :D

ZahZoo
02-14-2013, 04:18 PM
I married a nice respectable, southern woman... it's her fault she married some nut who's crazy as a loon!!

But we mark 20 years together next month. I have learned a thing or two to stay out of trouble... or at least major trouble...

PETE'S BROTHER
02-14-2013, 04:35 PM
congrats:clap:

Zing!
02-14-2013, 05:56 PM
I married a nice respectable, southern woman... it's her fault she married some nut who's crazy as a loon!!

But we mark 20 years together next month. I have learned a thing or two to stay out of trouble... or at least major trouble...

You got that straight. I'll be 17 years coming up. You don't stay married that long without learning a thing or two (and weighing what's gonna get you in trouble and what's gonna get you in TROUBLE).

ELVIS
02-14-2013, 06:07 PM

Can I borrow that line ??

Kristy
02-14-2013, 07:01 PM
By far this is the WORST show while on weed:

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/25086/Mystery+Science+Theater+3000.jpg

Unfunny, pop-culture reference overkill. Bad writing, directing, lighting and no, I'm not talking about the god damn movies. Hodgson should have his ass kicked.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-14-2013, 07:19 PM

Unfunny, pop-culture reference overkill. Bad writing, directing, lighting and no, I'm not talking about the god damn movies. Hodgson should have his ass kicked.

:pullinghair: they are fun stoned, sometimes!

Kristy
02-14-2013, 07:21 PM
That show was never funny.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-14-2013, 07:22 PM
the commentary was, the skits in between were baaaad

Kristy
02-14-2013, 07:25 PM
The invention exchange?

Oh, dear.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-14-2013, 07:29 PM
The invention exchange?

Oh, dear.

correct :headlights:

Kristy
02-14-2013, 07:37 PM
I'm just too dead inside to get it.

Hardrock69
02-14-2013, 07:55 PM
Two movies to see when fucked up:

Firstly...

Fellini's "Satyricon". Perfect film for cadaverfucker and clarathome, who love that gay shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i-4sckKTDA

Hardrock69
02-14-2013, 07:55 PM
Secondly, Zardoz with Sean Connery:

Zardoz, with Sean Connery:

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c4y9xT-mfs

Hardrock69
02-14-2013, 07:58 PM
Damn Nitro. That Bollywood thang is just about as stupid as Zardoz....

Great review of Zardoz which explains.....well...it tries to explain the unexplainable....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONibuODQWkY

FORD
02-14-2013, 09:25 PM

Oh now you have gone too goddamn far. Your hatred of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and Tom Petty was pathetic enough, but goddamn it, leave MST3K out of this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iqc5cyWZjs

FORD
02-14-2013, 09:28 PM
BTW, here's a YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/analogkid01/videos?view=0) with a lot of MST3K movies on it....

Hardrock69
02-14-2013, 09:35 PM
Wow. Lookit that! It is the same color as the background of the forum!

:jaw:

SunisinuS
02-14-2013, 09:35 PM
Too Topical? But as a pilot myself: :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw0gjw1XIIk&feature=youtu.be

sonrisa salvaje
02-14-2013, 09:57 PM
Damn Nitro. That Bollywood thang is just about as stupid as Zardoz....

Great review of Zardoz which explains.....well...it tries to explain the unexplainable....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONibuODQWkY

I saw this movie not too long ago and got blindsided. I was like wtf?

I prefer to just throw in my dvd of Easy Rider.

sonrisa salvaje
02-14-2013, 10:00 PM
Oh yeah, The Young Ones is fine entertainment when you are in that special frame of mind.

jhale667
02-14-2013, 10:09 PM
Oh yeah, The Young Ones is fine entertainment when you are in that special frame of mind.

YES!!! Love the Young Ones!

sonrisa salvaje
02-14-2013, 10:23 PM
YES!!! Love the Young Ones!

Vivian kills me.

FORD
02-14-2013, 10:30 PM
Loved the Young Ones!

And as long as we're talking BritComs, gotta give a shout out to Lister, Rimmer, Cat, and Kryten, the Red Dwarf crew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa_gZ_7sdZg

Kristy
02-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Rik talking to a fellow anarchist at a party...

Anarchist: "I'm thinking about blowing up a panda."

Rik: "Yeah, bloody zoos. Who needs 'em?"

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96htwuUgv1rtl56u.jpg

Kristy
02-14-2013, 10:46 PM
This was great, too.

SunisinuS
02-14-2013, 10:48 PM
Loved the Young Ones!

And as long as we're talking BritComs, gotta give a shout out to Lister, Rimmer, Cat, and Kryten, the Red Dwarf crew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa_gZ_7sdZg

And the two new series...I am enjoying like Smeg.

sonrisa salvaje
02-14-2013, 11:18 PM
You know, now that we are mentioning current series i would have to throw in Shameless and Californication. Those shows are just so wrong at times but really clever, funny stuff and even more killer with a buzz. Hank Moody is my idol.

ZahZoo
02-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Can I borrow that line ??

Just once. After that you'll need to pay me royalties. I ain't cheap!!

vandeleur
02-15-2013, 12:33 PM
If you like the young ones an honourable mention goes to bottom ....

I was gonna post a best bits but they all had shit disco music to accompany it.

Kristy
02-15-2013, 01:13 PM
Three seasons of that show was not enough for me.

One season was more than enough. Deadwood was the failed musician of shows.

clarathecarrot
02-15-2013, 01:33 PM
Once in 1978 I sat in a freak-out garage with blacklight posters and bean bag chairs and couches, guru carpets on the concrete floor and giant macreme' hanging hemp rope hippie made sand candles burning.... for 3 days, and two other friends of mine. and smoked a full 1/4 lb of fresh Colombian Gold Bud, the real shit..sticky and as golden as a field of wheat in the summer sunshine.

Granted about 45 other people tripped in and out over that three day period for a doobie or two.. to bring in beer for smoke or a bucket of chicken for smoke or just to breath in the wonder for 10 or 15 hrs...but monday morning when I walked out into the morning sun I knew that was one of the greatest weekends ever.

Not a TV in the Place..

As for what to watch,.. you can watch anything you want while stoned, but isn't the only show playing at that time, you staring off into the wilderness then looking left and wondering how can it be 2hrs later, and what it was you just watched..lol

If anything original episodes of the Star Trek Series would be awesome....it's like you are so there ..man...

Kristy
02-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Once in 1978 I sat in a freak-out garage with blacklight posters and bean bag chairs and couches, guru carpets on the concrete floor and giant macreme' hanging hemp rope hippie made sand candles burning.... for 3 days, and two other friends of mine. and smoked a full 1/4 lb of fresh Colombian Gold Bud, the real shit..sticky and as golden as a field of wheat in the summer sunshine.

Hmmmmm...that explains a LOT about you.

clarathecarrot
02-15-2013, 01:53 PM
Hmmmmm...that explains a LOT about you.

Thanks.

It deffinately explains why I have never had to smoke that green stuff grown in arkansas you all grew up on.

Super weed my ass... legalweed my ass ,it may be called KUSH, that you buy at jimmies legal hemp house or on the street, but it is grown in a barn in, Toledo Ohio, under a halo light.

I have smoked weed from Africa (KUSH) sugar pants... and your generation is just being fooled.

By labeling.

So, smoke on that speed weed genetically grown stemcell propogated vermiculite grown rope.

Then go to the market and by some "Organic Labeled Food" because, you won't eat the genetically grown tomatoes.

Then ask a cigar smoker why he wants Cubans.

You are still my muse 9559

Hardrock69
02-15-2013, 04:01 PM
:lmao:

For once I agree with ClaraThome.

FORD
02-15-2013, 06:47 PM
I must admit, I'm genuinely concerned that an unfortunate by-product of weed legalization will be when either MonSatan or Phillip Morris tries to get into the act - and then try to monoplolize the market through bought and paid for legislation.

I haven't smoked in over 12 years, but I definitely would prefer the natural organic/hydroponic stuff to anything either GMO or sprayed with radioactive shit.

Hardrock69
02-16-2013, 02:39 AM
I just want to live in a state like Colorado which allows you to grow your own.

I know I would be growing it now if it were legal. That way as well I could just send off to my friendly Canadian seed bank, and get whatever variety I want.

I don't want that mind eraser shit. I like to get a decent buzz....the equivalent of a beer or two...and then do whatever it is I want to do....housework, watch movies, record music, whatever.

Being so fucked up all you can do is sit around drooling on yourself is not exactly my idea of fun. That is why I gave up heavy drinking decades ago.

These days if I go to a club or a party I will have one drink. If I really want to get blasted, I will have two. Then I will drink soda pop the rest of the night. I will never in my life get arrested or convicted of DUI.

envy_me
02-16-2013, 01:53 PM
I just want to live in a state like Colorado which allows you to grow your own.

If you wanna get high legally there are other ways.

Sometimes, when I'm really sad or feel bad I can't eat. After a few days without food, you will feel high, trust me.

clarathecarrot
02-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Well , get out in that kitchen and make me a sammiches......you can eat it,.. doesn't count if you make it for someone else and then pirate it for your own booty.

Light headedness due to starvation to look good is not cool < or Illegal ...so sammich it and come down from that high.

envy_me
02-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Well , get out in that kitchen and make me a sammiches......you can eat it,.. doesn't count if you make it for someone else and then pirate it for your own booty.

Light headedness due to starvation to look good is not cool < or Illegal ...so sammich it and come down from that high.

I feel okay now :-) I never starve to look good, I just don't have the willpower. It's only when I feel anxiety that I can't eat.

Nickdfresh
02-16-2013, 02:59 PM
I feel okay now :-) I never starve to look good, I just don't have the willpower. It's only when I feel anxiety that I can't eat.

But how will you have energy to do anything else? :)

envy_me
02-16-2013, 03:07 PM
But how will you have energy to do anything else? :)

Lol, if I feel like doing something else, that means I feel great, and the energy won't be a problem :-)

FORD
02-16-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm not going to say that the occasional fast is a bad thing, because I've been known to do it myself. Usually though, I do a juice fast, with both fruit and vegetable juices, so I'm still getting plenty of nutrients.

Not the easiest way to "get high" obviously, but there is a consciousness-altering aspect to it, which is probably why the practice has been incorporated into just about every religious tradition on the planet. Though I usually do it for more of a physical cleanse than a spiritual one, I have incorporated prayer into it on occasion.

Sadly God didn't return my calls any more than He would if I was eating a 7 course meal.

envy_me
02-16-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm not going to say that the occasional fast is a bad thing, because I've been known to do it myself. Usually though, I do a juice fast, with both fruit and vegetable juices, so I'm still getting plenty of nutrients.

Not the easiest way to "get high" obviously, but there is a consciousness-altering aspect to it, which is probably why the practice has been incorporated into just about every religious tradition on the planet. Though I usually do it for more of a physical cleanse than a spiritual one, I have incorporated prayer into it on occasion.

Sadly God didn't return my calls any more than He would if I was eating a 7 course meal.

I never do it for any other reason then anxiety. Like when you break up with a boyfriend and you feel so sick you can't eat anything. Or those types of things.