View Full Version : Male Nurses and Healthcare rant thread

ELVIS
02-15-2013, 12:07 PM
http://www.janiesgotagun.com/photo_gallery_files/aerial1.jpg

:biggrin:

Nickdfresh
02-15-2013, 12:12 PM
Dickforbrains should have used Wiki...

Wow. That's funny! It's better when Kristy makes the same redundant shit joke over and over completely unrelated in an obvious troll thread jack. Because no matter how much she's beaten it to death, it was (sort of) her joke...

What a matter Elbow? Why the anger? your good little Christian wife you leech off of not putting out for your white trash micro-cock anymore?

"Failed musician" (and nurse) says what?

clarathecarrot
02-15-2013, 12:43 PM
http://www.janiesgotagun.com/photo_gallery_files/aerial1.jpg

:biggrin:

I have always wanted someone to mention the, snuggle factor...as to the last couple posts here, Ed an Janie may trully like each others company,......i lub suggl'n wif da ladies...I don't do it any more cuse of certain circumstances..lol..But I remember..lol

And.... if that is Janie in that image above I may never leave home..unnuhuhuhuhuhu

The only beter would be if Grinder Girl like to come and watch uuhnunuhuhuhuhuh

ELVIS
02-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Wow. That's funny! It's better when Kristy makes the same redundant shit joke over and over completely unrelated in an obvious troll thread jack. Because no matter how much she's beaten it to death, it was (sort of) her joke...

What a matter Elbow? Why the anger? your good little Christian wife you leech off of not putting out for your white trash micro-cock anymore?

"Failed musician" (and nurse) says what?

Calm down, Cockforbreath...

You're making yourself look like the asshole you are...

:elvis:

clarathecarrot
02-15-2013, 01:42 PM
I have a friend of mine, as I have said before in refference to the (and nurse, shit) and he is a male nurse it is a noble profession and I don't get the slight, applied here towards E and I never have.

I don't know for sure if it is true, that E is /or/was but there is some big bucks to be made in that field of employment.

and chicks are everywhere

DLR Bridge
02-15-2013, 01:50 PM
Yeah, nothing wrong with being a male nurse. There should be a tougher sounding name for the role, though. Like "Murse" or "Manssistant Doctor".

envy_me
02-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Yeah, nothing wrong with being a male nurse. There should be a tougher sounding name for the role, though. Like "Murse" or "Manssistant Doctor".

Murse :lmao:

clarathecarrot
02-15-2013, 02:09 PM
I know a female RN who was asked by the hospital if she would work two 10hr shifts on fri evening and saturday day because everyone wants the weekends off she said yes, gets paid for 40hrs with full bennies, retirement etc... as if she was putting in a 40hr week.

Now that is a great job. I am not going to mention what a RN makes after 10 years as one, it is astronomical.

That girl has the first penny she ever made damn I miss her.

ELVIS
02-15-2013, 02:52 PM
I have a friend of mine, as I have said before in refference to the (and nurse, shit) and he is a male nurse it is a noble profession and I don't get the slight, applied here towards E and I never have.

I don't know for sure if it is true, that E is /or/was but there is some big bucks to be made in that field of employment.

and chicks are everywhere

I was a nurse for 20 plus years, and I'm married to a nurse...

The healthcare system sucks...

TJMKID
02-15-2013, 03:24 PM
I was a nurse for 20 plus years, and I'm married to a nurse...The healthcare system sucks...

Just wait until ObamaCare takes full effect --- 30 million people added to a burdened system where there's already a growing shortage of doctors & nurses --- SERIOUS FUCKAGE

ELVIS
02-15-2013, 04:18 PM
I totally understand that...

Most people have no idea...

Nickdfresh
02-15-2013, 04:19 PM
I was a nurse for 20 plus years, and I'm married to a nurse...

The healthcare system sucks...

No shit it sucks, they actually let incompetent fuckwits like you that believe conspiracy shit and think that all drug treatment for mental health issues are a ploy to make people insane.

I look like the "asshole?" Well, you've always have been one. Cunt...

ELVIS
02-15-2013, 04:21 PM
You're stupid as well...

Nickdfresh
02-15-2013, 04:21 PM

It's okay dickhole You can always knock-twice, pray to Jesus, and take some "natural" supplements and you'll be just fine...

envy_me
02-15-2013, 04:22 PM
No shit it sucks, they actually let incompetent fuckwits like you that believe conspiracy shit and think that all drug treatment for mental health issues are a ploy to make people insane.

I look like the "asshole?" Well, you've always have been one. Cunt...

That's actually a good point.

How can you be a nurse and at the same time anti medications? I respect that you were a nurse Elvis, but how did it work?

ELVIS
02-15-2013, 04:23 PM
What's knock twice, the code knock to get Softcock's mom to open the garage door for you ??

Nickdfresh
02-15-2013, 04:27 PM

How can you be a nurse and at the same time anti medications? I respect that you were a nurse Elvis, but how did it work?

What's knock twice, the code knock to get Softcock's mom to open the garage door for you ??

Cajun hick bayou voodoo...

jhale667
02-15-2013, 04:28 PM

Weak sauce!

FORD
02-15-2013, 04:31 PM

Most people (72% of Americans, last I checked) realize that the corporate insurance system is fucked beyond repair and would rather see it replaced with a single payer system like the rest of the goddamn planet has.

Zing!
02-15-2013, 04:36 PM
Maybe we can go to the metric system while we're at it.

FORD
02-15-2013, 04:41 PM
Maybe we can go to the metric system while we're at it.

Works for me.... that way I can go 100 on the freeway and not get a ridiculous speeding ticket for doing so. :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
02-15-2013, 04:45 PM
I know a female RN who was asked by the hospital if she would work two 10hr shifts on fri evening and saturday day because everyone wants the weekends off she said yes, gets paid for 40hrs with full bennies, retirement etc... as if she was putting in a 40hr week.

Now that is a great job. I am not going to mention what a RN makes after 10 years as one, it is astronomical.

That girl has the first penny she ever made damn I miss her.

It varies widely on what they make depending on where you live and if you're in a union. Some "nurses" are little more than glorified home health care aides...

Zing!
02-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Kind of makes you wonder how the US got to be the supposed leader and most technologically advanced country in the free world considering how reluctant we are to embrace common sense ideas.

FORD
02-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Kind of makes you wonder how the US got to be the supposed leader and most technologically advanced country in the free world considering how reluctant we are to embrace common sense ideas.

Well, prior to 1980, we were worthy of that description. Unfortunately, after 12/12/2000 it's arguable whether we're even in the "free world" anymore, let alone the leader of anything that matters :(

Angel
02-15-2013, 06:55 PM

Well...he was a drug addled alcoholic at the time as well...

clarathecarrot
02-15-2013, 07:15 PM
It varies widely on what they make depending on where you live and if you're in a union. Some "nurses" are little more than glorified home health care aides...

I dated another woman who did that for a living..well tried to date I won't lie to you, I just couldn't get all they way up over that hump of her knowing better, but we had some good times at my place....just a little back story, Nick.

She specialized in the Geriatrics (sp) of the Home Care needs people She was like a sub-contractor and self employed, and she said if you really care and the family knows it you will make huge bucks and she has also been left money in the will by the surviving family.

It was bad at times for her she was taking care of 5 or 6 people for years at a time, and you become attatched...you know how women are all soft and squishie..

I wonder if stuff like that will be outlawed by the Obama Care as in supervised thru Obama Care this gal was able to write a prescription that had to be authorized by a doctor so her reputaion was very important, a real pro.

Would Obama care want a cut of the subcontractors in the medical field ? Some new inbetween system instead of her dealing directly thru a doctor...could be quite comlicated.

clarathecarrot
02-15-2013, 07:26 PM

I can say one thing about that maybe a for instance (example) Acetominaphine the stuff in Tylenol is as I have heard from people in the filed of Nursing the worst drug in the world for your liver...most all hospitals have only that for thier everyday non-narcotic pain killer . ( if used for long periods )

I believe it is also the Filler or largest ingredient in HydroCodone a synthetic Narcotic only 5mg of Codine and 400mg Acetominiphine, that is used by hospitals for moderate to severe pain.

They may know it is bad on the liver but it is forced on them ( doctors and nurses) by the hospitals and they must comply by prescribing that drug only.

The above is meant as a problem not a exact solid truth the main issue here is the lobbyists on capital hill and payola type of a system to the FDA.

I may be wrong as Tylenol works just great, but is it the best or just what they can make the most money on.

FORD
02-15-2013, 07:50 PM
Tylenol is bad for the liver, Ibuprofen is bad on the kidneys, and aspirin can make you bleed to death.

But only if you take way too much of them. If you take Tylenol 3 or 4 times a year for a headache, it ain't going to hurt you. The PBR that caused the headache will do far worse damage to your liver.

vandeleur
02-15-2013, 07:59 PM
Fuck didnt know brofen was bad for your kidneys , I kneck them like smarties .

clarathecarrot
02-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Taking Ibu's after drinking or during (Booze) is murder on them..it is great for muscle aches not hangover type stuff it reduces swolen fiber tissue.

I only take Naproxen Sodium, exclusively ... it is sold under naprosyn or I think it is in aleve or one of those expensive over the counter rememdies.

I buy the generic Naproxen Sodium from CVS.,it seems to not give the abdominal pain associated with Ibu's and Tylenol...though I do think people are different and what workd for one may not for another.

Nickdfresh
02-15-2013, 08:18 PM

Drinking lots of water (something that should be done anyway) will help...

jhale667
02-15-2013, 08:26 PM

Dunno how you do it... I take one on an empty stomach, instant dry heaves. Hate ibuprofen.

vandeleur
02-15-2013, 08:36 PM
I don't use them for hangovers , mainly after gym or tkd.
Think am just trying to fight off the aches and pains of getting older.

I can't touch those dissolvable tablets that you put in water and bubble up . I can't drink them without wanting to throw them up.

clarathecarrot
02-15-2013, 08:46 PM
I sometimes take Bicarbonate of Soda and grind an Aspirin up and mix the two hot water ..Maybe, I should put that all in some large tablet and make a fortune.

Water straight Aspirin and time is the best hangover cure in myop.

Nitro Express
02-16-2013, 12:48 AM
Most people (72% of Americans, last I checked) realize that the corporate insurance system is fucked beyond repair and would rather see it replaced with a single payer system like the rest of the goddamn planet has.

Yes but in your eagerness you supported legislation that nobody really knew what was in it or what the details were. I was against Obamacare because I didn't know the details and knew most the politicians are in the back pockets of corporations. The left falls for the same tricks again and again. They just need to sell something as the greater good and you guys fully support it and then it always turns out to be exactly what you guys were fighting against. You are so easy to dupe.

Obama is just another George W. Bush posing as a progressive Democrat. The liberals that call Obama a Republican actually get it. They have woken up. Barry is a multinational corporation man. Oh he may have been raised with communist rhetoric but a communist would take over Wall Street and nationalize it.

FORD
02-16-2013, 12:57 AM
I stopped supporting "Obamacare" the day that Baucus and the other false "democrats" killed the public option. I was willing to accept that as a compromise, because (as Howard Dean said at the time) the public option would have either forced the insurance corporations to compete on an equal playing field, or else go out of business. And their greed would have made the latter option most likely, which eventually would have ended in a single payer system by default anyway.

And it IS going to happen eventually. Just a damn shame that so much time, money, and lives will likely be wasted before it happens. :(

Nitro Express
02-16-2013, 12:57 AM

Because we used to not be idiots. The US has been dumbed down. I blame television for a lot of it. The biggest mind fuck machine ever invented.

Nitro Express
02-16-2013, 01:02 AM
I stopped supporting "Obamacare" the day that Baucus and the other false "democrats" killed the public option. I was willing to accept that as a compromise, because (as Howard Dean said at the time) the public option would have either forced the insurance corporations to compete on an equal playing field, or else go out of business. And their greed would have made the latter option most likely, which eventually would have ended in a single payer system by default anyway.

And it IS going to happen eventually. Just a damn shame that so much time, money, and lives will likely be wasted before it happens. :(

Well Obamacare will become such an unfixable mess they will have to scrap the whole thing.:doh: The problem is you aren't going to get a good system from a bunch of krooks. Name some senators and congressmen that actually care about the American people and can be trusted with our money. The amount of money they have stollen from us is amazing. It's actually inexpensive to provide the healthcare. 90% of people are pretty healthy and don't need much care. The money is in selling the insurance. Sure you could provide a national healthcare program for chicken feed compared to what the government wastes on bailing out banks and running the war machine.

FORD
02-16-2013, 01:12 AM
Because we used to not be idiots. The US has been dumbed down. I blame television for a lot of it. The biggest mind fuck machine ever invented.

Specifically "reality" television. And FAUX Noize.

FORD
02-16-2013, 01:13 AM
Name some senators and congressmen that actually care about the American people and can be trusted with our money.

Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Sherrod Brown, maybe that new guy from Maine, Angus King or whatever his name is.... That's probably it for the Senate though. :(

Nitro Express
02-16-2013, 01:13 AM
Specifically "reality" television. And FAUX Noize.

I really don't watch much TV. I probably wouldn't even have one if I lived by myself.

Nitro Express
02-16-2013, 01:16 AM
Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Sherrod Brown, maybe that new guy from Maine, Angus King or whatever his name is.... That's probably it for the Senate though. :(

Nothing changes until we get more good ones. That's the problem. People need to realize the biggest weapon they have is a pen, a phone, or a computer. You write your representatives and if they get enough citizens telling them do this or else, things change. But you have to have the numbers. It would be interesting to see how many citizens even know who their US Senators or US Congressmen are.

What politicians fear most is a public that stands up for themselves.